Michael Hohl Chevy Buick GMC Cadillac

Michael Hohl Chevy Buick GMC Cadillac Info

Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

Jamie1115
7/29/2016

"Don't ever go here for service "

These people make me sick left several messages and no call back !! My son took my car on vacation and in Carlson my transmission said 11 percent life. He stopped and had them take care of this. They charged him a ton of money. Talked him into buying 3 tires not 2 not 4 but two. He made it to Death Valley didn't even make it thru a tank of gas and the transmission started not wanting to work he was stick on Death Valley with only a little store and motel. So hot couldn't go outside. Me and my husband took a truck and trailer from van Buren Arkansas to there had to put the kids on a plane in Vegas and then we drove home. To it to the dealership here in van Buren they found my transmission fluid was burnt and over filled. They fixed the problem and Carlson city told them we was sol and they wasn't making good on anything. Good thing we choose to trailer it home or I would of had to put a new transmission in. We was put thousands of dollars because of them. Then get told they should only do tires in sets no odds! Never take your car here. I have the transmission fluid that was taken out of my car if anyone needs to see the quality of work they do. To this day never even bothered to return a call.

happy gal
7/29/2015

"cross country trip"

I took my vehicle in for service before making a trip across the country. Ed was professional, honest, and friendly. Work was completed in 3 hours.

ed

mjc1948
2/06/2014

"The owner vetoed a fleet manager arranged courtesy..."

The owner vetoed a fleet manager arranged courtesy delivery at the last minute causing me much grief because my car was already in transit from the factory. Apparently, he was angry that I didn't want to pay the substantial mark-up he is charging for new Corvettes. I purchased my car from another out-of-state Chevrolet dealer who sells Corvettes at MSRP, which saved me at least $10,000.

Corina Mueller