Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

warriorladylynn
5/18/2015

"Pleasant and friendly"

Working with Chris was a very pleasant experience. It took a few hours to get everything worked through but in the end was worth it. We will come here in the future.

dw123
5/11/2015

"First time buying a new car"

I was thankful I was not pressured or rushed. Daniel answered all my questions and searched the internet to find the same car at the same price, in a color I liked better.

Daniel Bowley

Paul
5/07/2015

"My GMC truck"

Craig Bennett worked me through the experience of buying my used GMC Sonoma truck. It was a good experience and Craig was very professional. I would deal with Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah again. Paul

KK
5/06/2015

"Just ask for Chris..."

...and he'll take good care of you. I stopped by the Chevy dealership in Issaquah a few weeks ago and talked with Chris Otake about their 2015 trucks. I'd done my own research and was also looking at Ram's etc. Last week Chris called me about a truck on the lot he thought I'd be interested in and I went down to take a look. It had a few extras that I didn't need but it was the truck I'd been hoping to find. Chris clearly listened to me on my first visit, he was knowledgeable, informative, and was skilled in the sales process. After we completed the paperwork, he went out to the truck with me and walked me through how to use the bluetooth, navigation, climate control etc... It was service I didn't expect but really appreciated.

TJ Terry
5/02/2015

"See Chris Otake"

We had a great experience at Michael's. Chris Otake was helpful, informative and provided a "no pressure" environment. He worked hard to ensure we had the right vehicle for our family; he was detailed oriented in making sure we understood all of the features on our van. We would definitely buy from him again.

George61
4/28/2015

"Great Service"

Service department is honest, skilled and never recommends jobs that aren't required. With coupons, cost is also competitive. ECM S/W update accomplished in just under an hour which is better than average.

Robert Lundquist

jessib
4/27/2015

"Great Experience"

I've had excellent experiences at both Michael's dealerships. Ralph and the rest of the dealership made it a painless process. I got a fair deal and a car I love.

frenchie746
4/09/2015

"First new car in 11 years"

I first started out looking for a GMC Terrain, and after the terrible experience I had at Kirkland GMC I decided to stop by Michael's Chevrolet to check out the Equinox. I had looked at their inventory online and found what I was looking for so decided to make the trip in. When I got there Jeff Gentry worked with me to get me a great deal on a Brand new 2015 Equinox. I hate shopping for new cars and Jeff made it a pretty painless process. I would definitely recommend working with Jeff. Also, I would highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet if you are in the market for a Chevy.

Jeff Gentry

djack
3/19/2015

"pressure frr and excellent"

would not shop anywhere else. fair, low pressure and easy. great location and easy to park. Jim Kollasch was a great salesman. It was like hanging out with an old friend rather than a salesman. He had zero expectation for me to buy. He just wanted to provide information. In fact, I wanted to get a price, and he was expecting me to go home and research. After getting an unbeatable price, I got my dream muscle car and was in and out quickly!

Jim Kollasch

Jane C
3/17/2015

"Great Experience"

I had to bring in my daughter's car for 3 recalls while she was home for one week from college. Even though they had a couple of mechanics out sick the day before and they had wanted to reschedule my appointment after I explained the importance of having this appointment they had me bring the car and they took care of it all. I am sure they were backed up but they understood my need. I appreciate that!

Service Dept