Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

frenchie746
4/09/2015

"First new car in 11 years"

I first started out looking for a GMC Terrain, and after the terrible experience I had at Kirkland GMC I decided to stop by Michael's Chevrolet to check out the Equinox. I had looked at their inventory online and found what I was looking for so decided to make the trip in. When I got there Jeff Gentry worked with me to get me a great deal on a Brand new 2015 Equinox. I hate shopping for new cars and Jeff made it a pretty painless process. I would definitely recommend working with Jeff. Also, I would highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet if you are in the market for a Chevy.

djack
3/19/2015

"pressure frr and excellent"

would not shop anywhere else. fair, low pressure and easy. great location and easy to park. Jim Kollasch was a great salesman. It was like hanging out with an old friend rather than a salesman. He had zero expectation for me to buy. He just wanted to provide information. In fact, I wanted to get a price, and he was expecting me to go home and research. After getting an unbeatable price, I got my dream muscle car and was in and out quickly!

Jim Kollasch

Jane C
3/17/2015

"Great Experience"

I had to bring in my daughter's car for 3 recalls while she was home for one week from college. Even though they had a couple of mechanics out sick the day before and they had wanted to reschedule my appointment after I explained the importance of having this appointment they had me bring the car and they took care of it all. I am sure they were backed up but they understood my need. I appreciate that!

Service Dept

JRitts
3/13/2015

"Chris is the man!"

I went to Michael's Chevrolet not really knowing what to expect. As I was walking up to the dealership, Chris Otake saw me, greeted me with a smile, asked how I was doing, and opened the door for me. We went in and began discussing what I needed, and Chris sprung into action. He took extra time going through all my options, explaining everything very clearly and thoroughly, and had a great attitude. He was entertaining but on-task--I never felt like I was getting a sales pitch with Chris, only the truth (and a small dose of humor). It was very refreshing because I've had less positive experiences with other car salesman. Chris went above and beyond. I was at the dealership past their closing time, and Chris stuck around to show me the features of my new car and to make sure I had everything under control. It was very late at this point and there was nothing stopping him from just going home and going to sleep, but he stayed there with me to make sure everything was done right. Chris also followed up and made sure everything was going well after I left. Mr. Otake is an A+ guy and I hope to refer business to him in the future. I definitely won't hesitate to give him a call when I buy my next vehicle. Thanks, Chris!

Ramon
3/10/2015

"Great Customer Service from Jeff"

We traveled a long ways to look at the truck we just purchased, with a promise with no pressure. We have been looking for over two years to find the right truck and we did at Michael's Chevrolet in Issaquah, WA. Jeff gave us the best buying experience possible. Not only was he friendly, but very knowledgeable. He made us feel comfortable about are purchase and went the extra mile to make it just right. Thank you Jeff and the all the staff at Michael's Chevrolet!!

TD
3/08/2015

"Great Experience with Jeff"

I never thought I would want a Chevy until I drove the 2015 Silverado. We had looked at Dodge, Ford, and Toyota and it was the easiest decision for my fiancée and I to go with the Silverado. Michael's Chevrolet worked with us on our trade in too. We went in there at 5:30 in the evening, they all stayed past closing and we were out of there by 6:30 with our brand new truck. Can't say enough good things about it and the dealership. Thank you!!

ShakaZulu
3/08/2015

"My first car buying experience."

I'm 33 years old and have had the same car since college. So when the time came to finally get a new car it wasn't an experience I was looking forward too. I did some research online and had a few cars in mind that I was interested in and decided to stop at Micheal's first to look at a Chevy Cruz. Before I went down there I talked with Daniel Bowley on the phone and told him what I was looking for and then asked for him when I arrived and my first car buying experience was under way. You always here horror stories and stereotypes about car salesmen and the whole car buying experience. However my experience was painless and very pleasurable. I wasn't sure with my credit if I could even get into a car without a huge interest or up front down payment and was hoping I wasn't just wasting my time looking for a new car and would have to end up having a old used car as my only option. Daniel was extremely helpful and only showed me the cars I was interested in. He never tried to steer me in another direction and if their was a car he thought I would like and I told him it wasn't what I was looking for he just went right on to the next and never pressured me. After 30-45 minutes of looking around the lot and showing me the cars I was interested in and test driving one we headed inside to run my information and see what they could do for me. After the initial numbers came back and they were out of my range I told him what I feel comfortable paying and were my range was that I was looking for and after 30 minutes or so he was able to get the number down to were I was hoping and I ended up driving the car I wanted the whole time right off the lot. I planned of visiting 3 or 4 dealerships that day but at the end of the day I felt comfortable there and never once felt pressured to buy now. He just said I know your looking around but just let me know if there is anything I can do to have you buy from us and he worked with my requests and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Michael's Chevy and Daniel Bowley to anyone who is looking for a pain and hassle free experience. David C.

Daniel Bowley

slyygrr
3/07/2015

"Best car buying experience I have had"

I just bought a 2014 Chevy Sonic at Michael's because it was the right price, still under warranty, Certified used and low miles. Jeff Gentry, my sales associate, made the whole evening of driving and buying entertaining and informative. I never felt pressured, he answered all my questions and the finance department was very helpful in getting me into the credit union I wanted with a low interest rate. I would definitely recommend Michael's to anyone I know! ----Heather S. Seattle/Yakima, WA

kwzl1
2/28/2015

"Very professional, with exceptional customer service."

I just purchased a used car from Micheal's Chevrolet. The car was advertised online, but I lived 260 miles from the dealer. They were very helpful in providing me with all the information I requested, and we were able to work out the details before coming to see the car. The car was exactly as described, and they had it all prepared, and the paperwork ready to go when I arrived. Daniel Bowley was very professional, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him and the rest of the staff there.

Daniel Bowley

mdcoe
2/23/2015

"The whole experience was one of the best!"

I've been buying cars from dealerships for 35 years. Some experiences have been extremely aggravating. This was the best experience I have had to date. The reason I say this is because all of the people I worked with, from the sales person, Bill Boston, to the sales manager, Jeff Campbell, and even the finance person, Michael Still, worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for a very fair price without any pressure or subterfuge. Great Job Gentlemen!

Reviews of Chris Otake