Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Hayley Haskitt
8/28/2015

"Casey is a wonderful car salesman!"

Both my boyfriend and I have bought our cars through Casey at Michael's Chevrolet. Both times the negotiations were quick and painless. He is more than attentive and extremely helpful, as is the rest of the staff that we've met. They also gave a great trade in value on my car. Thanks for a great experience and I love my new car!

Casey

tahoetotrax
8/26/2015

"Repeat customer, excellent service"

I've been going to this dealership for 14 years, bought my first Chevy there in 2001. Always great service. I just traded in my old Chevy for a new one there a couple weeks ago. I told them I had zero cash for a down payment and they worked with me to get me to a monthly lease payment that I could afford. They did a search to find my car at another dealership, had it there within 2 days. Very friendly and helpful. I'm a lifer.

Daniel Bowley

susanos50
8/23/2015

"Great experience, no pressure, very helpful, "

We went to Michaels Chevrolet to look for a first car for our 16 year old daughter. We met and worked with Casey Dunham. He was very helpful, friendly, and considerate. We didn't feel any pressure and it was a great experience. Thanks Casey!

Casey Dunham

FirstCarIsAVW
8/16/2015

"Son's first car"

My wife and I accompanied our 16-year-old son to Michael's to purchase his first car, a 2002 VW EuroVan. We had explained that car-buying experiences can be stressful, boring, and sometimes unpleasant. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised. Bill Boston gave us the best experience we've ever had buying a car. From the moment we met him on the lot until we closed the deal, it was a lively, fun experience. He answered our numerous questions, addressed all the concerns we raised, and patiently rode with each of us as all three of us drove the vehicle until we felt satisfied we had given it a thorough test. We highly recommend Bill and hope our son's next car-buying experience is a good as the first.

Vette lover
8/15/2015

"Dream car, bucket list purchase"

My family and I drove up from Portland to look at my dream car, an anniversary year corvette. We called about it to make sure it would be there( our sales man put a hold on it) until we drove there. Paul drove the car up and my heart jumped! The car drove better than I dreamed and Paul and Michael were terrific and Michael made all the signing a fun, joking experience rather than dull and boring. I like that I got a thank you card from Paul and a follow up call too! Thanks for making a bucket list item come true! :)

Paul and Michael

Mike O
8/15/2015

"Friendly, professional sales experience"

Chris Otake is the best car sales associate I've ever worked with. He knows the vehicles- he found models and suggested specific cars to help me figure out exactly what I was looking for. He knows the process- he walked me through every step from initial handshake to closing the deal, explaining each step of the way. Most importantly- he knows the customer. He's an active listener, shares candid opinions, and made sure that both parties- myself and Michael's- understood every factor in the sale. He's outgoing and friendly, feeling like a partner in the process. I'll be going back to Michael's and looking for Chris!

Brent
8/11/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I just wanted to post a review for my experience at Michaels Chevrolet in Issaquah Washington. I recently purchased a used car online from Daniel at this dealership, I purchased this car with emails and phone calls from Daniel as I live several hundred miles away. I was given a fair price for the new purchase and I told them what I wanted for my trade, with no haggle they were willing to give me my asking price, plus they pulled the car off sale until I could get up to see and purchase the car. I also was able to get a second remote for my car, but it was out of stock so they ordered it for me. When the remote arrived to my home, I also received a factory touch up paint and two more keys that were already cut for my Camaro. I needed to get the keys and fob programmed at a local dealership which was not a very pleasant experience. When finishing up at the local dealer for programming. I had spoke to Daniel at Michael's Chevrolet and he paid for my programming without question. I can not say enough about working with Daniel and every aspect of my experience at Michaels Chevrolet This dealership did everything they said they would do, and gave me excellent customer service, I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Don't hesitate to buy a car from them online. They are very honest and fair. And as I have found its worth the drive.

Daniel. Internet sales

dlsolomon12
8/03/2015

"Good Overall Experince!"

My Wife and I were looking for nice, loaded, Pre Owned and Certified Chevrolet Tahoe. We found one online through Auto Trader at Michaels Chevrolet in Issaquah. I called and Chis Otake answered the phone. He was very pleasant to speak with. I went over from Eastern Washington a couple days later and we met in the lobby. Chris showed me a couple models to choose from. He struck a good balance of business and small talk knowing I this was a big purchase, but also wanted to know a little about me and share a little about him. I knew I was going to offer a low price for the vehicle I selected. When my offer was not accepted by the General Manager, Chris was polite and professional in letting me know. We went back and forth a few times before finding a middle ground on the price. He was willing to work with me and never made me feel uncomfortable or pressured in the negotiations. He stayed late to work out the details. When I went to pick up the vehicle on short notice a few days later, he came in and made my experience good knowing I was on a time crunch to make it fast. Overall I feel Chris did a good job for me along with Financial Manager Michael Still. I would recommend this dealership. Dave S. Wenatchee, WA

Michael Still

Dagny Says:
8/02/2015

"Return Customer Raves"

I'm a return customer to Michael's Chevrolet. Why? Chris Otake. It's a pleasure dealing with someone in sales who's candid. You can have a conversation with Chris knowing he's actually listening to your preferences and needs. Then, he helps you arrive at the best purchase... for you. So, if you're interested in buying an American car and prefer your sales experience be an honest, pleasant one, then head into Michael's and say "Aloha! I'm looking for Chris Otake... Dagny sent me!"

caseyt
7/29/2015

"Customer Service"

Bill Boston was great, we had a really good experience with him. He was very patient and kind with us as we took our time making a decision. Very happy!!

Reviews of Chris Otake