Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kris
12/17/2014

"Great dealership!"

Absolutely wonderful and very helpful salesperson.....Craig Bennett. Answered all of my questions and went over and beyond what I would expect from a salesperson!

Michael Lorenz
12/11/2014

"Fantastic Truck, Fantastic Experience, Exceeded Expectations"

Needed a new/used truck and Bill listened to what my parameters were and offered several options that turned out better than I expected. Pricing was on par or better with other dealers and brands could offer. The new 2015 Chevy 1500 Silverado is a great truck. No pressure and no bait and switch. Best car experience I've had. Thanks Bill!

Blairmrs
11/21/2014

"Great Service"

Hello, my husband and I purchased a camaro, Ralph even brought it to us. Great service, if we were not moving to Hawaii, we would buy a second car from you. Great service, and thank you. -Mrs. Blair

Mrdillon8604
11/21/2014

"Great place to look for your next truck"

I came into this dealership looking for a quality used 1500 Chevy Silverado. Needless to say, I got what I came for. Not only did they have a great selection but the customer service was also well-above standard. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and they worked with me on the price of the truck I was looking to purchase. All around, it was a wonderful experience for my wife and I. Paul was our salesman and Victor was the manager who helped expedite the process and ultimately agreed with me on a fair and honest price. Both were a pleasure to do business with and will look to this dealership in my future purchases.

Paul

eduardohendo
11/13/2014

"Found Exactly what I was looking"

I had a great experience buying a pre-owned car than I have had in a long time. I went looking for a certain type of vehicle and the salesman showed me many options that might fit what I was looking for. I wanted a light truck or SUV that I could haul my equipment around, but I did not want a full size truck. We could not find anything and to my surprise, he did not try and sell me something different. He kept looking and then he finally found something that might just be the right fit. But just to be sure, he allowed me to take it home and load it up with my equipment to see if the vehicle would work and he said if does not fit, bring it back and I will make some calls to see if I can help you find what you are looking for. Well, at the end of day everything fit, but it was the best experience I had buying a pre-owned car in a long time.

Derek

lorwick
10/23/2014

"Friendly staff, awesome deal!"

I looked at about 5 or 6 different Mazda 5s and ended up driving 2 hours to purchase my Mazda here. The staff were incredibly friendly and I got a killer deal on a great car! It was well worth the drive. I had both my kids with me and Ralph was so friendly and accommodating. They also have a children's play area which was GREAT. I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with Ralph.

Doug Ross
10/13/2014

"I have had great support from this dealership"

I come back to Issaquah Chevrolet because there is no high pressure from the salesmen, unlike some other dealerships who could not accept "not interested" as my answer to their offer.

Trippingbillies
10/09/2014

"Oil change and factory service"

Good experience with this dealership. Very friendly! Online appointment booking was easy and clear, but they didn't follow up with a phone call to confirm as stated in the email. Key drop if you get there early and extended hours make it easy to go to Michael's. I will definitely take my cars here again.

Service clerk

Kalli29
10/06/2014

"Great service in Issaquah"

Went in to have my headlights replaced. They ordered the parts I need for an upcoming recall so I don't have to worry about it. Friendly service local to Issaquah!

I wish I remembered all of their names

taraeigo
9/25/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

Have always had a great experience when bringing my car in for service. Quick to get in, friendly staff and quality work. Would definately recommend this dealership!

Jeff and Corrine in Service