Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

kwzl1
2/28/2015

"Very professional, with exceptional customer service."

I just purchased a used car from Micheal's Chevrolet. The car was advertised online, but I lived 260 miles from the dealer. They were very helpful in providing me with all the information I requested, and we were able to work out the details before coming to see the car. The car was exactly as described, and they had it all prepared, and the paperwork ready to go when I arrived. Daniel Bowley was very professional, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him and the rest of the staff there.

Daniel Bowley

mdcoe
2/23/2015

"The whole experience was one of the best!"

I've been buying cars from dealerships for 35 years. Some experiences have been extremely aggravating. This was the best experience I have had to date. The reason I say this is because all of the people I worked with, from the sales person, Bill Boston, to the sales manager, Jeff Campbell, and even the finance person, Michael Still, worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for a very fair price without any pressure or subterfuge. Great Job Gentlemen!

voganni
2/23/2015

"Great service!"

I bought a used 2013 Volt, not from Michael's, and it needed some software upgrades and new hatch struts as per recall. I made an appointment and dropped it off, along with a dozen doughnuts for the service crew! The car was done in a little over two hours. It was washed and vacuumed, and plugged in when I arrived. Michael's is a Volt-friendly dealership with a knowledgeable Volt technician. This is important for this car. First rate service all around. Thanks!

Robert Lundquist

pdegs
2/19/2015

"Do not do business here"

The used car manager, Victor Perez, can not be trusted. Unintelligent, unethical, and uncaring. Don't waste your time here. He practices bait and switch techniques, and he does not honor his word. I am a cash buyer and ready to purchase. I negotiated a price with him via email on a 2012 Chevy Traverse and we set up a test drive and purchase for the next day. I offered to place a deposit to hold the car, but he said it wasn't necessary. The car was for my mom who lives an hour south. After making all the arrangements, I went out to celebrate Valentine's Day with my wife. When I got home, I had an email from Victor stating the car was sold. I was upset and called the dealership. He back-pedaled that we ever had a deal. Then I spoke with the General Sales Manager, Jeff Campbell. Jeff took some time to investigate what happened and called me back an hour later. He apologized for what had happened and really didn't have anything else to say. He said the emails were clear to him we had negotiated a price and the car was to be held. He offered to find me another car. I told my mom who was also upset. She said she wanted to start over with a different dealer and wouldn't do business with anyone so misleading and "shady." She bought a newer more expensive car 2 days later from Sunset Chevrolet and she is happy. What a terrible experience at Michael's Chevrolet in Issaquah. It's hard to put in words honestly. Buyer beware.

Noel&Tricia
2/11/2015

"Great Experience"

In working with this dealership and specifically with Daniel Bowley, my wife and I had a great experience. Daniel was very professional, non-pushy, hard working and thorough. The traditional "let me talk to my manager to see what I can do" conversation never happened, in fact there was never a hard sell conversation. We visited 3 other dealerships in the area before deciding to work with Michael's, and we're glad we did. Would definitely work with them again. Give Daniel a call, he will take care of you in a professional manner and will find the car you need, if they don't already have it.

Daniel Bowley

2014silverado
2/04/2015

"Happy with the professional service Chris Otake provided me."

purchased a 2014 chevy Silverado form Chris Otake and was very happy the service and the truck is great. I would recommend Michaels Chevrolet and Chris to my friends and family!

Todd
1/31/2015

"Chris Otake made my purchase a five star experience"

Chris was very informative and helpful when describing alternatives and options available on the 2015 Silverado 1550 Crew cab which I ultimately selected for purchase. He was willing to take as much time as needed to ensure that I had complete understanding of the choices available. Furthermore, he continues to be willing to take time to be helpful as I get used to the new truck. He scores real points with me for his customer service, even after the completion of the sale. Thanks!

Dimitry
1/27/2015

"Best Customer Experience & Service! Excellent Dealership"

Sales Representative, Thepoudone Brown helped me with the purchase of my vehicle, friendly, very helpful and provide the best customer service. She helped me launched my new job and made my dream came true. Sales Manager, Victor Perez, was very helpful. Also she made the best coffee, and this coffee will make you buy a car...:) No one treated good like Ms. Thepoudone Brown from Michael's Chevrolet. Come visit her!! Happy New Years everyone. Dimitry Akopian Uber Partner

Thepoudone Brown

JanineN
1/24/2015

"Chris Otake is honest & attentive! Awesome experience here!"

My overall experience in purchasing my 2015 Malibu at Michael's was stellar! There was never any heavy pressure or sales, Chris Otake made sure I had the knowledge about my car and the buying process, from start to finish. My expectations were exceeded and because of that, I am very pleased as well as looking forward to my continued serve here at the dealership. Thank you all for everything!

LyonsPride35
1/09/2015

"Great Customer Service"

They were so laid back and no pressure. I really appreciated that. Ralph didn't try to sell me something I wasn't interested in unlike other dealerships have in the past. He listened to what my needs were and let me take the lead on the shopping. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviews of Chris Otake