Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

caseyt
7/29/2015

"Customer Service"

Bill Boston was great, we had a really good experience with him. He was very patient and kind with us as we took our time making a decision. Very happy!!

Jenashoe
7/28/2015

"Great Place to Buy a Car!!!"

We interacted with many other car dealers before we ended up at Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah and I am so glad we did. The experience of the many other high pressure dealerships made us appreciate the service of Michael's. They sold us a great vehicle (2015 Chevy Equinox) that was exactly what we needed. Jeff Campbell and Ralph Veliz worked very hard to get us the best price possible. It ended up being even better than we expected. We are so happy with the friendly, honest, personal service we received. I am confident we will have a very long and happy relationship with Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah.

Christian in financing was very friendly and patient. He explained everything.

The Bauers
7/24/2015

"Refreshing Honesty Great Experience"

We have been looking for a truck for a long time. It was hard to pull the trigger on this big ticket item. I don't trust car dealers. We have bought half a dozen cars and have learned many lessons. We were in the area and decided to stop by and take a quick look to see if there was anything that caught our eye. We have a general rule "tell them to leave us alone until we have questions". I found a truck that looked like it . Chevrolet Silverado Longbox AND IT WAS A 3500HD .. The more I looked the better it got. There were quite a few rebates and and added factory incentive "BONUS BUY" rebate. I was expecting a hard sale from the salesperson Then out came Chris O. and we were greeted with a knowledgeable non pushy person who had a demeanor that was welcoming. He answered our questions and we went for a test drive. I always feel like buying a car is like the shell game where you have to decide where the ball is.. NOT HERE... Between Chris and Tracy we got the straight scoop on what it cost and all the figures added up. Not ever doing anything this important on the same day we slept on it and within a few days we came back and bought our new truck. It just may have been the 1st time I didn't regret having committed to that much of a loan or felt like we could have got a better deal. THAT IS UNUSUAL for us... Most of the reason for that is Chris Otaki... I did not feel like they were trying to get rid of me after buying the car. They took over an hour showing us how everything worked and answering our every question, AND if he didn't know the answer HE FOUND OUT it..I will recommend them to our friends. We are very happy and a large part of that is the way we were treated.. THANKS Michaels!!!!! The Bauers

Tracy Traynor Michael Still

Brendadefeo
7/23/2015

"Excellence"

Casey was fantastic, I saw the car on line and he was able to do all the paperwork by phone since I have a newborn, I only showed up at the dealer, test drove the car and took it home. He even got it washed while I was signing the paperwork. that's efficiency!!!

Casey

CES
7/20/2015

"Great dealer"

The salesman and manager did a great job of giving me the deal I was looking for and making my experience as painless as possible. This is the second car I've purchased here and will definitely be back when the time comes to purchase again. Service department is very good also.

PaulH
7/15/2015

"Michael's Chevrolet a friendly and dependable company."

I have had my 2010 GMC Acadia serviced at Michael's for five years. Each time the service advisors have been courteous and friendly. The car has been fixed or serviced quickly and inexpensively every time. Recently, when the water pump went out, they checked and found that it was still under warranty and fixed it for free. I have been completely satisfied with all the work done in the service department.

Shane Ballas

White Diamond Silverado Truck
7/10/2015

"Easy, friendly, informative"

Thank you Casey Durham & Michael Still for making my truck purchase one to remember. Dealership is clean, cars are spotless and their knowledge is exceptional.

Michael Still & Casey Durham

amyodell
7/09/2015

"Great customer service at Michael's Chevrolet"

My husband and I were out looking at cars for our teen daughter last weekend. We weren't intending to purchase a car that day, just wanted to see what was out there in our price range and test drive a few cars. When we got out of the car at Michael's Chevrolet, we were immediately greeted by Sales Associate, Casey Dunham. We told him what we were there to do and he began showing us some cars in our price range. We came across a 2014 Cruze that caught my eye and happened to be the exact color that my daughter wanted. Casey offered for us to take the car home to show our daughter, so we did. We all fell in love with the car and returned to purchase it a few hours later. Casey made the whole process very quick and easy. Sales Manager Michael Hayes was friendly and accommodating also. We are very happy with the price we paid for the vehicle and excited about the great warranty that came with it . I really liked that Casey asked me to bring my daughter back the next day so that he could "deliver" the car to her. He also made arrangements for us to be able to hold off on activating the 90 day free trial of OnStar and XM radio until our daughter gets her license and will be driving the car. Overall, A+ rating for Casey Dunham and Michael's Chevrolet. Thanks again!!!

Casey Dunham

Herb
7/09/2015

"Excellent and supportive service"

My wife and I located a used car on line that was available at Michael's Chevrolet in Issaquah, WA. When we arrived we were greeted by sales rep, Chris Otake. Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. We were able to settle on a good deal and Chris was instrumental in accomplishing that for us. When test deriving the car he pointed out things that previous sales reps we had worked with, never mentioned. At no time were we uncomfortable with the entire sales process from start to finish. Chris Otake is friendly, professional, knowledgeable and Michael's should be pleased to have such a sales employee. Kudos to Chris!!!!! Herb and Bonnie

Carl Hart
7/02/2015

"All Dealerships Should Treat Customers Like This One!!"

My wife and I have been researching and looking for a new Tahoe for quit some time and knowing exactly what we were looking for. Over the past several months we have had several local dealerships do the bait and switch, oh that car sold, we have a different model, etc. We have even had two appointments scheduled and both times the car we went to go drive was sold or loaned out but they have another one they want us to look at and one even took our car keys to keep us there. We just happened to be driving by Michael's and decided to stop and look since we had not been at this dealership in our prior search. Happens to be that they had a Tahoe that we had been looking for that was very close to our criteria. After looking it over the salesman came out and introduce himself-Casey Dunham. Casey was very polite and we talked a little bit about what we were looking for and the Tahoe fit our needs. There was no pressure, no fast talk sales and a very comfortable attitude. Casey indicated that he would go in and sit down to discuss the numbers with us and at any time if we felt like it would not work we would shake hands and say it was a pleasure to meet. He indicated that if I didn't want to go in since it was later in the evening to go home and call him later on if we changed our mind. We ended up buying the car that night and at least four people stayed till 10:30pm that night to make this happen for us. Casey Dunham-salesperson and Christian-finance mgr both were exceptionally professional and in NO way applied any pressure or the typical car sales attitude or tactics. I would recommend this dealership and the the people involved in this dealership to anyone I know is in the market for an automobile.

Casey Dunham