Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Friendly staff, awesome deal!"

I looked at about 5 or 6 different Mazda 5s and ended up driving 2 hours to purchase my Mazda here. The staff were incredibly friendly and I got a killer deal on a great car! It was well worth the drive. I had both my kids with me and Ralph was so friendly and accommodating. They also have a children's play area which was GREAT. I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with Ralph.

"I have had great support from this dealership"

I come back to Issaquah Chevrolet because there is no high pressure from the salesmen, unlike some other dealerships who could not accept "not interested" as my answer to their offer.

"Oil change and factory service"

Good experience with this dealership. Very friendly! Online appointment booking was easy and clear, but they didn't follow up with a phone call to confirm as stated in the email. Key drop if you get there early and extended hours make it easy to go to Michael's. I will definitely take my cars here again.

Service clerk

"Great service in Issaquah"

Went in to have my headlights replaced. They ordered the parts I need for an upcoming recall so I don't have to worry about it. Friendly service local to Issaquah!

I wish I remembered all of their names

"Great Customer Service!"

Have always had a great experience when bringing my car in for service. Quick to get in, friendly staff and quality work. Would definately recommend this dealership!

Jeff and Corrine in Service

"Best Dealership experience buying a car"

We were quite reticent to buy a car from a Dealership, given our previous experience with pushy sales people. So when we met Chris Otake at Michael's, we were pleasantly surprised at how genuinely friendly and helpful he was. We appreciated how he followed our lead, never trying to push us into buying the car we were looking at. We also had financing through USAA and were thrilled at how the easy and seamless the paperwork process was at Michaels. We ended up purchasing a car and were very satisfied with the entire experience.

"Efficient, customer focused, and honest!"

Chris Otake was more than helpful. He helped me get all of the finance paperwork in order for a buy I wouldn't be doing until the following week. Also, I was pre-approved through my own credit card lender, but Mike's Chevy was able to find a Credit Union lender who was willing to give me the same APR! That in itself is great - not too mention between both visits to the dealership, the total time it took for me to purchase the car (test drive, inspection, all paperwork) was maybe a 2 and a half hours combined.

"Great Team Work!"

Chris K. was very knowledgable about the car and it's systems. We really liked that we were NOT pressured into purchasing the car. We were at the dealer in the late evening and Craig did a great job filling in for the regular finance mgr. The entire purchase process was actually fun! Everyone involved was super friendly and low key. A true pleasure. Will definitely recommend Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah to others.

Michael-Finance

"Couldn't be better...efficient, friendly and no trouble"

Casey was fantastic! Very patient as I took over 2 weeks to decide on which car/dealership to go with. He was very honest about the car we were looking at and gave us the time to consider this major decision. The rest of the team was ready to support when we rolled up to the door. The finance director was very efficient and was able to get us a lower rate than what my bank was willing to offer. Great experience all around...highly recommend these guys.

"Straight to the point"

No BS at this place. Everyone was great to work with. Especially Bill! Friendly environment to wait in although it surprisingly didn't take long at all. Definitely coming back! Thank you for helping us. We are very happy with our Tahoe!

Reviews of Chris Otake