Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Best Dealership experience buying a car"

We were quite reticent to buy a car from a Dealership, given our previous experience with pushy sales people. So when we met Chris Otake at Michael's, we were pleasantly surprised at how genuinely friendly and helpful he was. We appreciated how he followed our lead, never trying to push us into buying the car we were looking at. We also had financing through USAA and were thrilled at how the easy and seamless the paperwork process was at Michaels. We ended up purchasing a car and were very satisfied with the entire experience.

"Efficient, customer focused, and honest!"

Chris Otake was more than helpful. He helped me get all of the finance paperwork in order for a buy I wouldn't be doing until the following week. Also, I was pre-approved through my own credit card lender, but Mike's Chevy was able to find a Credit Union lender who was willing to give me the same APR! That in itself is great - not too mention between both visits to the dealership, the total time it took for me to purchase the car (test drive, inspection, all paperwork) was maybe a 2 and a half hours combined.

"Great Team Work!"

Chris K. was very knowledgable about the car and it's systems. We really liked that we were NOT pressured into purchasing the car. We were at the dealer in the late evening and Craig did a great job filling in for the regular finance mgr. The entire purchase process was actually fun! Everyone involved was super friendly and low key. A true pleasure. Will definitely recommend Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah to others.

"Couldn't be better...efficient, friendly and no trouble"

Casey was fantastic! Very patient as I took over 2 weeks to decide on which car/dealership to go with. He was very honest about the car we were looking at and gave us the time to consider this major decision. The rest of the team was ready to support when we rolled up to the door. The finance director was very efficient and was able to get us a lower rate than what my bank was willing to offer. Great experience all around...highly recommend these guys.

"Straight to the point"

No BS at this place. Everyone was great to work with. Especially Bill! Friendly environment to wait in although it surprisingly didn't take long at all. Definitely coming back! Thank you for helping us. We are very happy with our Tahoe!

"Horrible Customer Service"

So went to this dealership on a Sunday, after talking to one of their finance people and told I was pre-approved to buy a 2005 Dodge neon. When It was time to sign papers for the loan they had messed up my personal information with someone elses, also said they couldn't get me approved at that time, which is understandable it being Sunday. Called back the next day in the afternoon and was told that they didn't want the pay the bank fee to get me the loan because they would be to far upside down in the car. The next day finally talk to the original person I was talking to and he said they would making progress on gettting the bank fee reduced that they had to pay we would get back to me in 30mins. A day later and now my calls are being ducked, to me it seams the dealership is cheap, doesn't stand by their word and has no clue what customer service is. I would have better luck getting a car and loan from a police impound then them.

"very good experience at Michael's"

I've bought my fair share of cars throughout the years, and this was one of the better dealership experiences that I've had. First, my sales guy, Chris Kukahiko, was great. He was new to the brand, but didn't try to pretend he knew more than he did, and when I had questions, he was quick to get an answer for me. I conducted most of the 'haggling' via email, and despite the fact that I'm sure they would rather have had me at the dealership, Chris was always quick to respond to my queries and answered my questions without resorting to weasel words or pressure tactics. I'm a very busy person and I loathe the whole sit at the dealership, haggling via proxy with the manager 'out back' via a four square worksheet... There was none of that, we focused on the selling price of the car and my trade in, and it was all straight forward and efficient. Chris was nice to my wife, looked neat and professional, and even went as far as to detail my car when I took delivery - in his business clothes! (the detailers were gone for the day). When I finally was able to get in to the dealership, Jeff Campbell, the manager, was also very efficient and applied no pressure tactics and came back to me with straight numbers and a deal printed out on paper with everything there, including invoice price, even hold back, so it made it much easier for me to see that the price I was getting was fair for both sides. I came and went from the dealership probably 3 times and never received a hard sell, just numbers and yes or no answers. Very refreshing. Michael Still, the finance guy, was good, too. He knew I was in a hurry, so he moved things along as quickly as possible. I had brought in my own financing from my credit union with very good terms, and he was able to beat those terms, which was really surprising. The best part, after I took delivery, these guys actually called me back in because they noticed that I had qualified for a special incentive that I wasn't even aware of! Seriously, a dealership, calling me back in to resign because they found a way to save me more money... that's something that's never happened before and though it wasn't a huge sum of money in the context of a 40K vehicle purchase, it wasn't chump change, either (about 1%). ETA - I think it was Craig Bennet who actually was the one who noticed that I qualified for the special pricing, wanted to make sure I gave him some credit, too! All in all, this was one of the better dealership experiences I've had. I got a good deal on the truck I wanted, a fair trade in value for my car, and customer service that was way above average from my experience. I really appreciated how they respected my time and allowed me to come and go without the typical dealership slimeball tactics. They won out over another area Chevy dealer who was competitive with their pricing, but was trying too hard to get me into the dealership for a pummeling - while Michael's let me drive the show.

Chris Kukahiko, Michael Still

"Drove up from Oregon"

Mr. Veliz assisted us on buying a nice used Sienna. We appreciated his no nonsense salesmanship. Everyone was polite and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Michael's Chevrolet and Mr. Ralph Veliz as a salesman.

"Terrific Transaction"

I purchased a 2014 Stingray on special order. Craig helped me walk through every option while placing the order and he and Wayne kept me informed of the build and delivery status. The car was prepped immaculately and we closed the paperwork on a cash sale in less than 15 minutes. Wayne walked me through the high points of the car and we were gone in about 30--45 minutes. The most efficient car purchase I have had (out of over 30). They are very polite, low pressure respectful people. It was very professional and enjoyable to purchase a car from them. There also was no high pressure upsetting. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Wayne Thiessen

"Excellent service!"

Our service with Wayne was fantastic! Wayne was very knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly he was trustworthy. I never felt pressured to buy something I didn't want or need. He listened to what we wanted, and made suggestions based on that. We will be returning to buy our cars from Wayne in the future.

Wayne Thiessen