Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave. NW,
Issaquah, Washington 98027
Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Info
About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

Michael's Toyota was founded in 1974 by Bruce Broadus of Havre, Montana. After spending 15 years with General Motors, Bruce recognized the changing industry and the potential of the import automobile. At that time, Bruce decided to move his family to Bellevue, Washington and open Michael's Toyota. From the inception, Michael's set the standard for automobile sales, parts, and service. The family owned dealership has thrived and grown over the past 34 years by continually improving and confirming their commitment to thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. 2008 has brought an exciting new opportunity for the Michael's family. With the addition of Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah we are now able to provide the same great level of service to Chevrolet customers on the Eastside. At the completion of the purchase of Chevrolet of Issaquah we were proud to be able to retain all of the employee's, keeping their tenure and providing a seamless transfer from old to new. The Michael's mission is to lead the way in the automotive industry by providing superior product and exceptional service. The entire staff at Michael's is dedicated to making your experience pleasant and enjoyable. A testament to our focus in this area is our strong repeat owner base. Today, these premiere dealerships are still family owned and operated. We have been an integral part of the community for almost 35 years, supporting many local charities, youth organizations, and sports leagues. We realize that everyone has lots of choices when buying or leasing an automobile and our desire is to ensure you are never disappointed when choosing a vehicle from Michael's Chevrolet or Michael's Toyota. We invite you to enjoy the incredible experience at our dealerships. You won't be disappointed.

About Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah Learn More

Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

crgson
2/06/2016

"Easy to buy a car from here when I live in Portland Oregon"

I made an inquiry about a used car on the internet and Curran was quick to reply. He was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions concerning the car as well as trade in value of my car and how to go about purchasing the car even though I was in Portland.

ToyotaMan00
2/05/2016

"Great Salesman-Toyota RAV4 2011"

Chris was a pleasure to do business with. He knew a great deal about how to highlight the different specs on the car. During the test drive he made sure enough time was given to me to evaluate the value. He was very down to earth and customer service oriented.

used car driver
1/31/2016

"Very helpful staff and easy financing at the close."

I purchased a used vehicle at Michael's and the staff was always polite and eager to help. I bought the sales staff pizza in order to close the deal. So keep that in mind when negotiating your best price.

AS

"Fast and Easy"

Our purchase was fast and easy with Chris. No pressure and no games. Just to have straight talk as we navigated thru the process was so refreshing. We have found our new Chevrolet dealership and our Salesman of choice. We are so happy with the entire experience. Thank you

Jacobsrd
1/30/2016

"Best car buying experience ever."

They were very respectful and accommodating. I was in and out of there rather quickly. I had a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership and will buy future vehicles from there.

Michael Still

DualScreen
1/30/2016

"Great salesman, awesome team, excellent car!"

I went here to look at a used Ford Focus that was going for an excellent price. I was greeted by Casey who helped me out and let me take it on an extended test drive. During the test drive, he went out of his way to answer any questions I had about the vehicle, and was not pushy like most car salesmen I've dealt with. At first, I had some trouble getting a good loan, but Casey and the rest of the team went beyond the call of duty to set me up, in the end, we figured something out and I drove home with a nice car.

John
1/29/2016

"Super Easy, No Hassles, Great to Work With"

I had been to many other dealers looking for a particular vehicle and every one of the Reps promised me the world.....and fell short. I called Kevin out of the blue and he had the truck I wanted. He didn't over do it like the others by promising me something and falling short. He told me the truth and was very easy to work with. The truck he showed me was more than I could have asked for and he made a great deal for me! I plan on telling anyone who wants to buy a vehicle not to waste their time and go to Kevin FIRST. Kevin definitely has me as a future customer.

acastleberry
1/29/2016

"Quick, User Friendly, and willing to meet our wants."

We went in to look at Jeep we really liked, Kevin was very relaxed and friendly, enjoyable to work with. We are more than excited with the customer service we received and the new vehicle we have.

Nacho
1/28/2016

"BMW Best Buy"

Looked at 6 different BMW'S at multiple dealerships. Best overall value in the market. Kevin Blier facilitated a smooth stress free transaction. Would recommend to anyone in the car buying process...

Chloe123
1/28/2016

"My first experience was my best experience"

I recently bought my first car from this dealership and was pleasantly surprised by James Kollasch. He helped me find my dream car at an affordable price. He was kind and easy to talk to, I felt like I was talking to a friend, and not a dealer that was just trying to take my money. Overall, I enjoyed my experience and I will be coming back here for me next car in the future.

Reviews of Curran Ragan