Middletown Honda

Morehead Honda

Quack
6/07/2016

"Screwed"

I was told my differentials were bad on my car, front and rear as well as muddy transmission fluid. I called 3 other dealers and they said that with only 60,000 on the vehicle, something must be wrong or their screwing me. They wanted to charge me $775.00 plus tax to weed out what was wrong and if flushing them didn't work then Honda care would cover a replacement but I would NOT be refunded. I picked up the vehicle and 2 hours later I became the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. No thank you Honda, I really can't afford to weed out the problems on your check list. Good riddance, I've never had so many problems with a car.

Marabou service manager and Charlie?

L williams
6/05/2016

"prompt and thorough"

Hello, I had a good experience with this visit. I was able to get my car in early and out early. The staff were professional and helpful. I would definitely like to see additional perks for customers. i.e air fresheners, calendars, etc.

charlie Tucker

Marie in the Catskills
6/04/2016

"Love the attention to detail"

It helps to have a great person on the detail...Thanks to Mary Valdez, who kept me informed as to what needed to be done, when it was getting done, and that it WAS done, an hour early!

Mary Valdez

Matt1184
6/01/2016

"First oil change"

I brought my car in for the auto butler service. While it was there I had my tires rotated and oil changed. They also inspected my car after they spoke to me when they called to let me know my car was ready to be picked up. They went above and beyond.

Charlie tucker

Dorikins420
5/30/2016

"Thanks! "

I am a returning customer and everyone made me feel very important and the deal I got for my new lease reflected my loyalty. Thanks!

Ed Folkl

HMW
5/29/2016

"Very Impressed!"

I was very impressed with the smooth way vehicles are processed when brought in for service and with the employees who treated me with respect and courtesy. I was genuinely surprised to have a clean car after going in for a NYS inspection! Nice touch!

David Garloch ++

Jean16
5/27/2016

"Service Dept"

The Service writer did exactly what I wanted done. There was no high pressure to have service that I didn't want. If all encounters were like this, I would come more often.

Dave Garloch

richie123
5/26/2016

"very friendly"

Christian Perkins the salesman was easy to work with. Delivery Coordinator Sylvia Ortega was also a great help learning all the systems. Car runs fine and I am happy with it. Fairly priced.

Christian Perkins was a great salesman, no pressure and easy to work with. Sylvia Ortega was terrific as Delivery coordinator. , took the time necessary to teach me how to use the cars features.

swammie22
5/26/2016

"Service Tech was great in explaining work on vehicle."

Service was conducted in a timely manner. No appointment was needed and it was great to be able to drive right in and have my car serviced.

Tucker was exceptional and should be commended for the great work he does for Honda.

Mildred08
5/25/2016

"The best experience "

I have never in my whole 57 years of car purchasing, ever bought a car in less that 45 minutes like I did at Middletown hi day. They are very professional and courteous. No broken promises here.

Christopher