Middletown Honda

Morehead Honda

Steph_1279
9/08/2016

"Unorganized"

The service department continued to bounce my back and forth between themselves and an adviser. No one was able to answer my question nor did I end up making an appointment.

Unknown spoke to at least three different people over the phone.

Korcrow33
9/04/2016

"The best"

Hassle free, one negotiation, only took 90 minutes to take the car Home. Salesman Gus Cabrera was very professional and he knew what I wanted, he made it happen. I will continue to purchase from there in the future. Joe never tried to sell me other things like other finance managers do at the other dealerships. He got right to the point. Professionals.

Gus Cabrera
Joe Cerreta

Rocky
9/01/2016

"Liking for certified previously owned Honda CRV"

Worst experience ever. I purchased my first Honda CRV there back in 2008 at that time customer service WAS impeccable. This time I went to see The salesman who sold me vehicle. Unfortunately service was not the same. He made no effort to help me out. He had a this it it attitude and was not serviceable at all. Gus C you should consider retiring. I was extremely dissatisfied and will not return.

Gus Cabrera

GG1063
7/31/2016

"Recognizing great sales personnel"

I would like to recommend Honda Middletown to all. The sales person Gus and manager, Jorge was professional, honest and most important didn't pressure us on releasing or buying a new car. The process of returning a leased car was quick. The sales manager took it upon himself to do the paperwork. When you treat people the way he did it makes me want to come back and send others to him. Jorge, is an asset to this industry. Will be recommending Honda to my family and friends.

Sales manager Jorge Padilla

Quack
6/07/2016

"Screwed"

I was told my differentials were bad on my car, front and rear as well as muddy transmission fluid. I called 3 other dealers and they said that with only 60,000 on the vehicle, something must be wrong or their screwing me. They wanted to charge me $775.00 plus tax to weed out what was wrong and if flushing them didn't work then Honda care would cover a replacement but I would NOT be refunded. I picked up the vehicle and 2 hours later I became the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. No thank you Honda, I really can't afford to weed out the problems on your check list. Good riddance, I've never had so many problems with a car.

Marabou service manager and Charlie?

L williams
6/05/2016

"prompt and thorough"

Hello, I had a good experience with this visit. I was able to get my car in early and out early. The staff were professional and helpful. I would definitely like to see additional perks for customers. i.e air fresheners, calendars, etc.

charlie Tucker

Marie in the Catskills
6/04/2016

"Love the attention to detail"

It helps to have a great person on the detail...Thanks to Mary Valdez, who kept me informed as to what needed to be done, when it was getting done, and that it WAS done, an hour early!

Mary Valdez

Matt1184
6/01/2016

"First oil change"

I brought my car in for the auto butler service. While it was there I had my tires rotated and oil changed. They also inspected my car after they spoke to me when they called to let me know my car was ready to be picked up. They went above and beyond.

Charlie tucker

Dorikins420
5/30/2016

"Thanks! "

I am a returning customer and everyone made me feel very important and the deal I got for my new lease reflected my loyalty. Thanks!

Ed Folkl

HMW
5/29/2016

"Very Impressed!"

I was very impressed with the smooth way vehicles are processed when brought in for service and with the employees who treated me with respect and courtesy. I was genuinely surprised to have a clean car after going in for a NYS inspection! Nice touch!

David Garloch ++