Midlands Mazda

Tony Carmon

June 10, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Aaditya

Salesman was not pushy and gave our space to arrive at a decision. They have addressed all our concerns on the used minivan we bought.

Christopher Jackson

June 01, 2017

"Great experience, leaving with the car is the added bonus!! "

- G & C

Love, love, love these guys!!! My husband and I visited Midlands Mazda due to a not as pleasant experience at a local dealership. We knew what we wanted already, we just needed to find the right place to purchase the vehicle. Jacob was our sales rep. He immediately took note of what we wanted. He actually listened...yes I said listened!!! He showed us options and we discussed price. I explained the issue we had previously with the other dealership. My main point was that we wanted to buy the car but we have the ability to buy from where ever we wish so the sales process has to be the thing that would win us over. Well needless to say, Jacob won us over and so did the Sales Manager. Not only did we buy the car we came in to buy, but I also traded in my current vehicle for an updated version! Pleasant surprise!!! When we got to the finance portion, it's usually the most stressful, however it was not at all. Joel is amazing!! We will always drive the extra hour just to visit these guys again and buy future cars from them!!!!

Jacob Lee
Joel White
Craig Jones

May 24, 2017

"Good Experience Working with Chris"

- 'M' is always the answer

I would like to focus my feedback on the salesperson that I worked with. Chris was very responsive and charismatic in his approach to vehicle sales. I enjoyed his personable approach and it made me feel more at ease. Chris had made light conversation of an unfortunate event that had occurred earlier in the day... normally, this could come across as a detraction from the focus on the customer's needs, however, I was impressed with Chris's enthusiasm and commitment despite those events - however frustrating. I wish him much success in the future and I hope to do business with him again. As an aside, I only offered a 4-star rating due to the typical sales tactics employed during price negotiations. As I've had experience with other dealers, I do understand that these folks are doing their job as salesmen. As a savvy consumer, that approach is not appreciated. Overall, the team was professional and represented the dealership well. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Christopher Jackson