Midway Automotive Superstore

David Bingham

Shawn Fenore, Sales, Midway Automotive Superstore

Shawn Fenore

August 13, 2017

"Midway is great feel secure about my purchase!"

- 2clips

Charles Wilburn was great we made it happen for a great monthly payment including the 3 year extended warranty still very low payment and recommend all of my friends and family to go there to purchase a quality car..

August 12, 2017

"Repeat Customer"

- Aziz Guermoudi

My sales person Bob, is skilled and experienced always smiling. walking to the place is like walking home, from the owner to the bottom, all smiling and ready to help with no complication or pushing you to buy. so far in my life MIDWAY is the best car dealer, and I recommended to everyone.

Robert Hurley

August 09, 2017

"What I wanted, for the right price with good trade-in value"

- John H

I worked with Charles Wilburn in sales. They had what I wanted and were flexible on some other items I wanted put in the deal. My research online showed me I received the proper trade value for my old car and paid a great price for the new (used) car. I have bought numerous cars at Midway. I go back because of the selection, fairness and most importantly their willingness to always stand behind my purchase if there is a problem with the car after I drive it off the lot. When I want a good steak, I go to a good steak house. When I want a car, I go to Midway.

Used 2013 INFINITI JX35, $24507