Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

Momoffour
5/19/2015

"Easy and friendly"

Brandon Burgdorf was very friendly and understood exactly what I was looking for and the price range and made sure my experience was easy and friendly with no pressure, thanks Brandon I now have an awesome car at a spectacular price. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family that are looking for a new or used car.

bosslady
5/11/2015

"Great"

Brandon was our sales person. He did a great job working to find out what we wanted and needed. The financing people were wonderful about keeping our payments were we wanted them. As with buying any car the process was long. However, they made us very comfortable while we waited and answered all our questions without making us seem stupid. I will go to this place for all my new and used cars from now on.

Savannah
5/04/2015

"very pleasant"

Brandon as a very pleasant genuine man if I have the chance I will go back to him specially to buy another vehicle he was very kind not pushy and listened to what I had to say about which car I wanted it needed for my family and didn't try to show me anything but what I asked for

Cynthia
4/30/2015

"Happy!"

I was looking for a compact car with a hatchback after my car was wrecked. I looked online for at least a week and went to approximately 10 car lots in one day ....... uugghh!! Finally I went to Midwest Kia where I met Brandon, told him what I was looking for and there it was, a 2010 Suzuki SX4 with a hatchback, sitting right in front of the store. Brandon and I took it for a test drive and I loved it. I was so excited and Brandon shared that excitement with me. He has a great personality, very friendly. It almost seemed like we were old friends. Brandon went above and beyond to get me a great deal on my 2010 Suzuki SX4. I am very HAPPY! Next time I need another car, I will start my search at Midwest Kia.

okrayder
4/29/2015

"Great people great prices great cars love it"

AWESOME EXPERIENCE Very friendly staff. Brandon was my salesman and wasn't pushy and was one of the most informative salesman i have ever had and i have bought hundreds of Vehicles in my life, he knew almost everything about the car i needed to know and that was great. he also was very helpful at getting things moved around from my old car to the new Koup. Best one of the best things was i told him the car i wanted and he didn't take me around trying to sell me other cars i didn't want like most salesman do. He was a wonderful salesman, anyone that goses there should ask for Brandon. Jazmine went over the whole car on what everything was and how it worked first time i ever had a dealership do that, she was very helpful.

m12345
4/26/2015

"Satisfying!"

Bought a 2015 Optima, got a great deal from the dealership. My salesman Trevor M Seachris along with his supervisor Jorge Flores were very courteous and gave me a fair hand shake. The best part of this experience other than driving out in a nice new car was the no BS treatment I received from the minute I walk into the dealership. For any one reading this, if you are looking to buy a car, MIDWEST KIA is the place to go! Also, the tutorial I received on how to take advantage of the cars dashboard functions was very helpful. Thanks Jazmine Hinojoso. Overall, I am very satisfied with the treatment I received at Midwest Kia . Ruben Matthew F

linda62
4/13/2015

"Thank you"

Thank you Frank Welch for all your help, excellent customer service, and hard work. I am pleased with my purchase and will be recommending you!!!

babygirl
4/12/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

my sellsman was great he wasn't pushy he let me choose the right car that I love I have already referred my sister OVERALL BEST CAR EXPERIENCE IN YEARS

janet 1960
4/12/2015

"A new car was the way to go"

Al listened to what I wanted in a car and showed me what they had. He was very good at wotking out all the deails. I will recommend him to all. Thanks Al!

Ladyp
4/11/2015

"Good People"

What a wonderful experience and Blessing when buying my Kia Sorento. Brandon Burgdorf was sure nuff a Godsend to me. Grate salesman! Caring, friendly and most of all goes above and beyond to make sure that he meets all of your needs. If a new car is what you need and you want grate service! Go shopping at Midwest Kia. Ask for Brandon, get to know him! You won't be Disappointed. Thanks Brandon! Your a blessing! Pam

Reviews of Brandon Burgdorf