Midwest Kia

Midwest Kia

Call
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

tornadoswife
12/02/2014

"so so first experience great second experience"

I had purchased a car in April that was a piece of junk. Told Al what was happening and he tried to find me something more dependable. Ended up buying a Kia Sorento. Great Job Al!

jshipley1
11/15/2014

"buy back......"

Recently purchased a vehicle here which had given me many problems. After numerous visits to the dealership, and still some unresolved issues with the car. The dealership bought the car back from me. I really appreciated this because I can't afford to pay on a car that doesn't work. While the service department wasn't fully able to repair the car, they did have outstanding customer service. Brandon was amongst the best, understanding of the frustration of having a vehicle in the shop so many times and he was very understanding of the inconvenience of the whole ordeal. I really appreciated this. The fact that they went above and beyond for me really shows that they do have concern for their customers and word of mouth reputation. Would I buy a car here again? Yes, the next time I am in the market I will be back to check out their inventory. They fact that they have gone to such great lengths to help me with the car problems I was experiencing, really says a lot.

Brandon in service

jbam83
11/13/2014

"Great Salesman = Great Experience"

After checking many dealerships in the Wichita area for something with 3rd row and AWD, we had no luck; so I called Midwest Kia and set up an appointment with Kyle Berry. We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to do business with him. He went out of his way to bring in exactly what we wanted from out of town. His customer service and devotion to customer satisfaction was remarkable. It is apparent that he is the type of salesman that will go the extra length to set the standard in the 'Wichita Car Sales Industry!' If I were to ever recommend a salesman, it would definitely be him! Thank you Kyle Berry!

Kyle Berry

ally_girl27
11/10/2014

"Very poor Customer Service"

Last Monday, I was interested in a vehicle I saw online and met Brad at the dealership. After waiting 2 hours for something I was told would take 5 min, I decided to leave and grab some lunch. I told Brad to call me whe.n he found something out with the bank. I never heard back. Before my credit was run, I verified with Brad that they would do soft inquiries instead of hard ones. He reassured me they would be soft. The next day I got an email from my credit monitor saying there were 5 hard inquiries on my credit report which resulted in my score dropping 10 pts. When I attempted to call Brad the 2nd time, he stated to me the bank was working on larger sales and mine was going to take a little longer. Excuse me? So since I'm not buying a 30-40k vehicle, my business doesn't matter?I never heard back from the dealership. Friday I got a call from a lady who was " following up" with my experience. After I shared what a disappointment Midwest Kia was, she immediately said she was going to get a Manger to call me back to help. Did I get a call? No. This is a prime example of extremely poor business practice and atrocious customer service. Don't waste your time.my money will spend just as well down the street

Brad, Internet Sales

Laurie Martin
11/08/2014

"Best Salesman Ever"

We have now bought 2 cars from Big Al Holmes, and will go to him again when we are ready to trade in the one we just purchased. He does his best to get you the best deal possible, and won't quit until he gets it.

kerri.gwennap
9/23/2014

"Horrible buying experience!!"

They really know how to take advantage of a buyer that doesn't know much about how this works. Wrong payoff amount. Took month and a half to get the title. Rude GM!

Ray (GM)

estewart1320
9/22/2014

"2014 Kia Soul $19965.00 sticker price"

The dealer wanted me to pay $325 per month for 84 months total cost $27300.00 what math do they use it dont add up. I dont understand how deals can get away with over charging people. They also didnt tell me that the car had been in a hail storm. They had me sign a paper because some of the cars on the lot got hail damage. When I asked about it they didnt give me an answer my question. I really like the Kia Soul, but this dealer shipment need to wrote up for this. Here is my math on this Soul (stock # K2852,) base price $19965.00 rebate -$1000.00 $18965.00 upside down on trade +2000.00 hail damage new car - $2000.00 taxes $1500.00 Total $20465.00 =84 /$244.00 72 / $285.00 60 / $341.00

Kyle ?

snowwhitekia
9/16/2014

"Great Service!"

Al Holmes was the best! He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible. He followed up and made sure that we were satisfied. I couldn't have been more pleased with his customer service. He always has a smile on his face. My car was 17 years old and I was not looking forward to buying a new one. He made sure that I had EXACTLY what I was looking for. I took my car in this week for the first oil change and the service staff was great! I was very pleased with how the check-in was handled. I saw Al & Marcus while I was waiting and they both greeted me with a smile and asked how things were going with the car.

marialtaylor2012
9/10/2014

"Best experience ever"

Big Al was the best salesman ever he's friendly & knowledgeable . He really works for you to get a great deal for you . He just bends over backwards & goes obeve & beyond for his customers !! And he's really funny . You dont have to set at the Kia dealership all day either because Big Al Holms tries to make your experience short but very sweet . He's the best salesman I've ever worked with . The Kia dealership is friendly & gorgeous inside !!

Big Al Holms

treva1033
8/31/2014

"My first brand new car after almost 50 years"

I went in thinking that I would end up with a used car because my credit is far less that perfect. With the patience of my sales person he found a deal that was right for me and I left with more than I ever exspected, a brand new car, that would have cost the same as a used. Thank you for allowing me to have something so new for once in my life. Treva J

Reviews of Al Holmes