Midwest Kia

Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Thomas 78
7/19/2016

"Bait & Switch"

I am extremely disappointed with my recent visit to Midwest Kia in Wichita KS to consider trading for a new car. Once my intentions were known the ordeal began. By the second salesman (4 different presentations), and the 2nd management? representative (2 more presentations) a deal for a 2016 Kia Soul was struck. (I do know what my present 2014 Kia Soul is worth and what a new 2016 Kia Soul that is the same level as mine is being sold for so I do not understand all the dickering). However when the car was to be brought from the lot I was informed that it had 5,000+ miles on it and they did not have another Kia Soul in my price range. No matter how you look at it a car with over 5,000 miles on it is not a new car and should have never been offered as such. Surely their inventory record would show this. I went on line after I returned home and found they had over 40+ Kia Souls for sale on their website. Something smells here and I am not happy about it. Stay away from this dealership!!!

Marcus, +1, plus 2 Managers??

Nikki23
4/18/2016

"Love Kia"

Marcus was great he knows how to do his job. Hes the best and so friendly. Marcus is kind and i would recommend him to all my friends and family

Marcus Wise

Reaghann
3/12/2016

"Great customer service "

Went in on a Friday...found two cars we liked. Came back next morning and test drove ...did paperwork and we're out of there by 12....very friendly staff... great car salesmen... really care about you...shout out to Carla and Lillian!

Lillian , Carla Le

TomL
12/29/2015

"Invalid coupon"

Today is the 29th and I have a $25,00 coupon that expires on the 31st. You cannot see me until the 3rd of January and tell me the coupon will not be honored. Will be taking my business to Jiffy Lube. To bad as this is my 5th KIA. Will not recommend your dealership to anyone!!!!!!.

adamantium1833
12/18/2015

"service is amazing"

The service at this dealership is not like the typical dealerships, they were honest and helpful! I thought picking out a car would be hard but the salesman was so knowledgeable about all of them so it made it a lot easier! I will definitely be back to service my car here too! I will let all my friends know about this car dealership store! Thanks guys for a great experience!

Bryan Ellis

Cheeselover88
12/13/2015

"A Good Experience"

I had a wonderful experience and I was given a fair deal. The staff was friendly, kind and very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Al Holmes

Robert McDaniel
12/11/2015

"Customer service on refunds of extended warranties, GAP"

This dealership has an 8 to 10 week time frame to get these refunds back. Anyother dealership I have delt with in Wichita has been able to get my refunds back to me in 2 weeks or less. I called and talked to an salesman about this problem and he would not even offer to check on the status of my refund or offer to put me in contact with someone that could check on the status. All this individual would do is offer excuses why his dealership was so incompentent. Also all he tried to do is sell me another new vehicle. As if I would ever have anything to do with this dealership again. My advice is if you want to buy a KIA find another dealership or be prepaired to pay cash so you can walk out with your new vehicle and not have to deal with the incompentent idiots at this Midwest KIA in Wichita, Kansas.

Jorge Flores, Al Holmes, Marcus Wise

LisaB
11/03/2015

"Such a Great Experience"

I have shopped around town several times in the last decade and Carla gave me by far the best experience I have ever had. She not only was very upfront and honest with me about my options, but also made me feel like I had a say in the process. She helped me find a vehicle that met all of my needs and wants. This vehicle wasn't quite "sale ready" so she made sure I was taken care of with another vehicle while I waited for mine to be ready. I had to make a few trips to the dealership to finish things up, and every time I was there I was made to feel comfortable, was assisted quickly and had a pleasant experience. When working with other local dealerships post sale I was usually left waiting, put on a back burner and was generally unimportant since the deal was already made. Midwest Kia was the antithesis of this. They made sure I felt important no matter why I was there. They were willing to go out of their way to make sure the process was a simple and convenient as possible.

Carla Le

ChiefsRule
11/01/2015

"Purchase Dodge Ram Pickup"

Silvia Santo, Midwest Kia, was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process of purchase. Go see her if you are in the market for a vehicle. I wasn't planning to purchase today, but the deal and vehicle were too good to pass up. Thanks Silvia.

Silvia Santo.

jwhite23
10/30/2015

"Great car! Horrible service after the sale!!!"

We had a wonderful experience while purchasing the car, have no complaints there. My wife and I even commented on how much we enjoyed Trevor. Unfortunately that has changed drastically over the past month and a half. We have been trying to purchased an after market part for our Soul and initially he was very responsive about helping us. We communicated mainly via text, which was fine with me. He said he was going to have someone from the service department call to set up a time for us to come in. That never happened! From that point forward he completely ignored every text, call to his cell phone, and call into the dealership. This went on for nearly four weeks! I reached out to his manager, who seemed disappointed in this and said he would speak with him and have him contact us. That was a week ago and still have not been contacted. I simply just do not understand what is happening! Very disappointing!

Trevor Seachris