Midwest Kia

Midwest Kia
Call
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

"Horrible buying experience!!"

They really know how to take advantage of a buyer that doesn't know much about how this works. Wrong payoff amount. Took month and a half to get the title. Rude GM!

Ray (GM)

"2014 Kia Soul $19965.00 sticker price"

The dealer wanted me to pay $325 per month for 84 months total cost $27300.00 what math do they use it dont add up. I dont understand how deals can get away with over charging people. They also didnt tell me that the car had been in a hail storm. They had me sign a paper because some of the cars on the lot got hail damage. When I asked about it they didnt give me an answer my question. I really like the Kia Soul, but this dealer shipment need to wrote up for this. Here is my math on this Soul (stock # K2852,) base price $19965.00 rebate -$1000.00 $18965.00 upside down on trade +2000.00 hail damage new car - $2000.00 taxes $1500.00 Total $20465.00 =84 /$244.00 72 / $285.00 60 / $341.00

Kyle ?

"Great Service!"

Al Holmes was the best! He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible. He followed up and made sure that we were satisfied. I couldn't have been more pleased with his customer service. He always has a smile on his face. My car was 17 years old and I was not looking forward to buying a new one. He made sure that I had EXACTLY what I was looking for. I took my car in this week for the first oil change and the service staff was great! I was very pleased with how the check-in was handled. I saw Al & Marcus while I was waiting and they both greeted me with a smile and asked how things were going with the car.

"Best experience ever"

Big Al was the best salesman ever he's friendly & knowledgeable . He really works for you to get a great deal for you . He just bends over backwards & goes obeve & beyond for his customers !! And he's really funny . You dont have to set at the Kia dealership all day either because Big Al Holms tries to make your experience short but very sweet . He's the best salesman I've ever worked with . The Kia dealership is friendly & gorgeous inside !!

Big Al Holms

"My first brand new car after almost 50 years"

I went in thinking that I would end up with a used car because my credit is far less that perfect. With the patience of my sales person he found a deal that was right for me and I left with more than I ever exspected, a brand new car, that would have cost the same as a used. Thank you for allowing me to have something so new for once in my life. Treva J

"Fantastic Service"

This is the fourth Kia my family has purchased, 3 of them from Midwest Kia. Each time, the service has been excellent! I took my mom with me to visit Heather for an oil change so she could look at the Souls. "Big Al" Holmes was so helpful to her, making her feel very comfortable with her very first car purchase. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! After we finished signing all the papers, Jazmine patiently showed my technically challenged mom around her new car. She was great making sure that everything was clear. I have purchased several cars in the past, but Midwest Kia is the first dealership that doesn't forget about you when you drive off the lot. Whether you buy a Rio or a K900, each customer is equally important to them. If you are wanting a great buying experience, go visit Big Al!

"Big Al does it again"

We bought another Kia this is the third one. The reason we go back is because of the customer service. And the best part of the car is discovering all the many delightful secrets.

Jasmine

"Service after the sale"

I'm 60 and never bought a used car. I did not realize what the disclosure was for and signed a disclosure about the possibility of hail damage. I got the car in my garage and noticed there was hail damage on the hood. I talked to staff and they pointed out that I'd signed the disclosure, however they are still trying to work with me on getting a reasonable fix for both me and them! They've been great to work with and i appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond the initial sale.

Vicki

"went in for an oil change and left with a new car"

Big Al did a great job. He worked hard to get us into the car we wanted. He works hard to find the vehicle that fits your needs.

Big Al Holmes

"Absolute awful experience"

Will never go back to Midwest Kia...EVER. Last Saturday my husband and I drove into the lot and as we drove by, a large man yelled at us "You gonna buy a car today?" We were not even out of our car yet. At that point we contemplated turning around and driving off. But, I really wanted to see inside a Kia SUV, so we got out of the car. The big man who yelled at us came swaggering up to us - in a "big pimpin ghetto kind of way" and asked us what we were in the market for and when we were looking to purchase. Answering his questions, I guessed he made the internal decision to give us to another salesman who was equally ghetto and only interested in what our credit score was. When we asked questions he had no idea of the answers and really made no effort to get the answers. A shrug of the shoulders and " I don' know really..." was his response to nearly every question. Other salesmen were standing around being loud and obnoxious with each other . Husband and I left in disgust. We ended up buying a new Volvo XC60 the same day. The level of professionalism we received from Volvo compared to Midwest Kia was mind blowing. Sorry Midwest Kia, you lost out on a 45k sale.

Al Holmes