Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

linda62
4/13/2015

"Thank you"

Thank you Frank Welch for all your help, excellent customer service, and hard work. I am pleased with my purchase and will be recommending you!!!

babygirl
4/12/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

my sellsman was great he wasn't pushy he let me choose the right car that I love I have already referred my sister OVERALL BEST CAR EXPERIENCE IN YEARS

janet 1960
4/12/2015

"A new car was the way to go"

Al listened to what I wanted in a car and showed me what they had. He was very good at wotking out all the deails. I will recommend him to all. Thanks Al!

Ladyp

"Good People"

What a wonderful experience and Blessing when buying my Kia Sorento. Brandon Burgdorf was sure nuff a Godsend to me. Grate salesman! Caring, friendly and most of all goes above and beyond to make sure that he meets all of your needs. If a new car is what you need and you want grate service! Go shopping at Midwest Kia. Ask for Brandon, get to know him! You won't be Disappointed. Thanks Brandon! Your a blessing! Pam

ggarcia10

"Awesome!"

Came in very skeptic because of my credit but Damian helped me out and I got a 2015 Kia Forte. Staff was very friendly and listened to my concerns. I would recommend to everyone. My Dad is also looking at a Kia and Brandon came and talked with him and was very friendly and listened to my dad about what he is looking for.

Courtleigh80
4/11/2015

"Purchase of 2016 Kia Sorento "

We had such a great experience at Midwest Kia! Brandon Burgdorf was great! He was very helpful and friendly, we got everything we needed and wanted I will definitely recommend Midwest Kia and Brandon!

hellothere

"Surprisingly wonderful experience"

I was very impressed with the friendliness of my salesman at Midwest Kia. I was very honest with him in what I was looking for and my budget and he gave me realistic choices, was very honest and forthright with me. I didn't feel haggled or like I was a game piece in the car selling game. He was very helpful and helped me get into a car that I could afford.

whoisivanlongoria

"Who Is Ivan Longoria? "

Everyone discredits KIA until they get into mine. Then they realize how Luxurious and Comfortable it is. I had a Jeep Cherokee that was draining me financially. My friends told me to go see Morgan and she helped me find a comfortable, beautiful and price friendly vehicle. Thanks Morgan! And to the rest of the staff that helped me that day. Ivan Longoria www.IvanLongoria.com

kgoddard
4/10/2015

"Amazing customer service "

We had a very pleasant experience with Morgan. She knew a lot about what she was doing and what we wanted to know. She was very helpful. I would recommend this dealership and Morgan to any of my friends and family. :)

Lindsey

"Love my Sportage"

Had a great sales expierence with Trevor at Midwest Kia! Great customer service. He isnt pushy at all. He is also very knowledgable about all of the new and used products on the car lot!

Trevor Seachris