Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

TomL
12/29/2015

"Invalid coupon"

Today is the 29th and I have a $25,00 coupon that expires on the 31st. You cannot see me until the 3rd of January and tell me the coupon will not be honored. Will be taking my business to Jiffy Lube. To bad as this is my 5th KIA. Will not recommend your dealership to anyone!!!!!!.

adamantium1833
12/18/2015

"service is amazing"

The service at this dealership is not like the typical dealerships, they were honest and helpful! I thought picking out a car would be hard but the salesman was so knowledgeable about all of them so it made it a lot easier! I will definitely be back to service my car here too! I will let all my friends know about this car dealership store! Thanks guys for a great experience!

Cheeselover88
12/13/2015

"A Good Experience"

I had a wonderful experience and I was given a fair deal. The staff was friendly, kind and very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Robert McDaniel
12/11/2015

"Customer service on refunds of extended warranties, GAP"

This dealership has an 8 to 10 week time frame to get these refunds back. Anyother dealership I have delt with in Wichita has been able to get my refunds back to me in 2 weeks or less. I called and talked to an salesman about this problem and he would not even offer to check on the status of my refund or offer to put me in contact with someone that could check on the status. All this individual would do is offer excuses why his dealership was so incompentent. Also all he tried to do is sell me another new vehicle. As if I would ever have anything to do with this dealership again. My advice is if you want to buy a KIA find another dealership or be prepaired to pay cash so you can walk out with your new vehicle and not have to deal with the incompentent idiots at this Midwest KIA in Wichita, Kansas.

LisaB
11/03/2015

"Such a Great Experience"

I have shopped around town several times in the last decade and Carla gave me by far the best experience I have ever had. She not only was very upfront and honest with me about my options, but also made me feel like I had a say in the process. She helped me find a vehicle that met all of my needs and wants. This vehicle wasn't quite "sale ready" so she made sure I was taken care of with another vehicle while I waited for mine to be ready. I had to make a few trips to the dealership to finish things up, and every time I was there I was made to feel comfortable, was assisted quickly and had a pleasant experience. When working with other local dealerships post sale I was usually left waiting, put on a back burner and was generally unimportant since the deal was already made. Midwest Kia was the antithesis of this. They made sure I felt important no matter why I was there. They were willing to go out of their way to make sure the process was a simple and convenient as possible.

ChiefsRule
11/01/2015

"Purchase Dodge Ram Pickup"

Silvia Santo, Midwest Kia, was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process of purchase. Go see her if you are in the market for a vehicle. I wasn't planning to purchase today, but the deal and vehicle were too good to pass up. Thanks Silvia.

Silvia Santo.

jwhite23
10/30/2015

"Great car! Horrible service after the sale!!!"

We had a wonderful experience while purchasing the car, have no complaints there. My wife and I even commented on how much we enjoyed Trevor. Unfortunately that has changed drastically over the past month and a half. We have been trying to purchased an after market part for our Soul and initially he was very responsive about helping us. We communicated mainly via text, which was fine with me. He said he was going to have someone from the service department call to set up a time for us to come in. That never happened! From that point forward he completely ignored every text, call to his cell phone, and call into the dealership. This went on for nearly four weeks! I reached out to his manager, who seemed disappointed in this and said he would speak with him and have him contact us. That was a week ago and still have not been contacted. I simply just do not understand what is happening! Very disappointing!

Nascar Girl
10/24/2015

"2015 Kia Soul bought at Midwest Kia"

My sales lady, Silvia, was exceptional. We had a little issue on when my car would arrive and the sales manager would not return my call so I had to make a trip to the dealership to find out the status as it was Silvia's day off. Once we had a chat, everything was fine and lo and behold, my car showed up the next day. I would highly recommend Silvia. She is the greatest. Also, Jasmine was great in showing me what all the bells and whistles were. I love my Soul. It is everything I thought it would be and the gas mileage is GREAT!! If you decide to buy a Kia, go see Silvia and tell her I sent you!

Silvia

j_denver
10/21/2015

"Great experience with none of the hassle"

Great staff at Midwest Kia made my experience pleasant & hassle free. There is a huge variety of vehicles available & they are ready to make a deal.

Silvia Santo

Bridget_Klein
10/13/2015

"ANAZING"

I went to the dealership debating on paying a new vehicle. My daughter saw the "big slide" and said we should go. I knew I wanted to test drive a Kia Optima and I wanted some specific features. A friendly sale manager greeted me and went inside to get a sales associate. Silvia came out, greeted us, and asked what brought me in. I told her that I wanted to test drive a Kia Optima with some specific features. She found a 2013 Optima that I might like and off we went. I fell in love with the first test drive. Funny, we came back from the test drive and a nice gentleman just signed papers for it. Lucky fella. But then Silvia located me a different 2013 Optima. It was still in detail so I drove off the lot in a dealership 2015 Optima and said goodbye to my old car. The next day Silvia text me to tell me that my car way ready ...and I rushed in. It was beautiful! The color, the features, everything.. Was exactly (and more) then what I imagined. Better then the first Optima I test drove. Better then the dealership Optima they put me in (although both were nice). The financial manager, Brad, was awesome!! I never felt uncomfortable..even when we were negotiating price (yep..I just said that). When it came time to complete the purchase. The warrenty, maintenance, price, even my interest rate was amazing. And I want to mention that my monthly cost is lower then what we agreed upon..betcha can't say that with many other dealerships. Being a woman with a small family, my budget is precise. No matter how much I love a vehicle (or anything really), I will not justify buying more then my means. Silvia and Brad listened to my needs (payment range/method, an assortment of random concerns like hard checking my credit, answered all of my silly questions, etc). Brad set up my loan through Credit union of America which has been an another amazing company to work with. I am planning on switching banks to Credit Union of America simply because of the customer service, the way they conduct their business, and provide advice for managing my financials. I highly highly recommend going to Midwest Kia and talking to Silvia and Brad. I am not rich, I don't have a 900 credit score. I am just an average 27 year old hard working mom. I will be a life long customer at Midwest Kia and look forward to purchasing with them again. Huge thank you to Silvia and Brad for being rock stars at their job!!!

Silvia; Brad Gillespie