Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

Brittney1992
7/30/2015

"very helpful & considerate of my needs"

Trevor Seachris was absolutely wonderful to work with. he answered every single one of my questions without hesitation & did everything in his power to make things right for me. he is a very patient & an absolute sweetheart. very courteous & understanding with everything that I needed. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Moses13
7/30/2015

"Perfect place to buy a car!"

When you walk in you are treated with smiles! The friendly people are there to answer your questions and serve you in the best way possible. They don't cheat you out of a deal and work well with what you want! Work with Morgan and Jeff Martin! They are awesome!

Lonnie123
7/28/2015

"Purchased our 2016 Sorento LX in July...Love the Car/staff!"

The Kia Vehicles and warranty open the door/invite you in...but the staff...make you feel at home. Al Holmes-our salesman was terrific...very informative and no pressure. Made our vehicle shopping experience personable/enjoyable. Morgan...helped seal the deal. Working to get the vehicle and price we wanted. Jazmine went over all the features/functions of this awesome vehicle...helped with the setup. We can hardly wait to meet the service manager. Thanks

Didi
7/25/2015

"The Best!"

I suddenly found myself without a vehicle and working with 2 dealerships. The contrast was amazing, one seemed to completely care less about my business, the other, Midwest Kia, went way above and beyond to provide great service. I cannot say enough good things about the people at this dealership. They demonstrated true integrity and service to me, I love my new car and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had, even under the stressful circumstances. Thank you so much to Carla Le, Thad and Mark McCasland!

Yabbadabba69
7/24/2015

"Good new car experience "

Easy to deal with salesperson (Brad Grim) He was also very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! Overall great experience! I would definitely recommend this dealer to my freinds!

carey43
7/19/2015

"great service"

Had a great experience. They showed great customer service. They were all nice and friendly. We were not there all day like most dealerships. This is real plus in my book. I am very busy person and this still allowed me to take care of other things that day this was great.

jmyers2276
7/16/2015

"No service after the sale, very unorganized business."

Very friendly staff. I really enjoy my Forte. The really enjoy all the extra options on my car like the heated steering wheel and cooled seats. Thank you Midwest Kia.

The McDaniels
7/12/2015

"Spectacular!!!!"

As always the best experience with great people. We are always treated great and feel very comfortable when we are out looking at a vehicle at Kia. Morgan is spectacular and Jeff is always so friendly and helpful. Thank you guys for all you do, I always recommend you to everyone that talks about looking for a vehicle.

Faerydrsco
7/11/2015

"Great experience!!"

When I first went to dealership they did not have one 6-speed Soul even though it comes standard on them. They called a couple weeks later to say they had one for me to try!! Worked with Jeff and he was fabulous!!!

D. Rhoads
7/07/2015

"Hassle-free Buying Experience"

Colby had a very laid-back, conversational style and was quite knowledgeable about the safety features and fuel economy of the car I was considering. He also made sure my test drive included a variety of driving conditions so I could get the full experience. I enjoyed working with him!

Colby Munn