Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

Jend
7/04/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience with the employees I dealt with they stayed after hours trying to make sure we got all the paperwork done so I could drive away in a new car. Had a bit of frustration trying to find one in my low price range since there was a special going on the lower priced cars were flying off the lot but finally found the perfect car to meet my needs. Carla ale is awesome, so cheerful and great to deal with!

Jay Ware

djaytaylor5
7/03/2015

"Exceptional Service from an Associate Colby Munn & Al Holmes"

I would like to Thank all the help I got from Colby before I ever came out to the dealer ship. He was very knowledgeable on all the information I asked. When I got there he had the Sportage all ready to go, then went over how everything worked before driving the vehicle. Al helped me clean out my car and it took a while, for it kind of looked like I had been living it. Kristi and Brad helped me with all the paperwork and finance which made it easy for me. Overall I had a great experience. Everyone was very cordial and I will most definitely refer this dealership to all that I know. Colby was super.

Colby, Munn

animals4
6/30/2015

"great"

very helpful and quick very friendly and courteous. Great atmosphere and welcoming for what ever reason to be at the dealership. Marcus was wonderful to me.

stacyjordan24
6/26/2015

"Buying a new car"

I came in to look at a Kia Forte and I had execellent service and quality care. Ended up purchasing a Forte from Trevor Seachris.

Shrlleygrl
6/24/2015

"Fantastic Service Recieved"

Sales person Al Holmes showed professionalism, was very courteous, as well as friendly. This is the second vehicle that he has assisted me with. Outstanding salesman.

Lynn1953
6/22/2015

"Doing it again with Kia"

The Kia staff provided great customer service! This is my send new Kia having bought another in 2007. So very pleased then as well as now!!

BrianF
6/16/2015

"Classless,crude and ridiculous"

I only gave them 1 star because zero stars is not an option. My father went into Midwest Kia on October 30,2014 and leased 2 Kia's and bought a pre-owned vehicle. He had previously had a great experience with them in 2012 when he paid cash outright for a 2012 Sportage and leased another vehicle from them. They had called him because they wanted to buy back his Sportage and the other Kia had so few miles on it, they(Midwest Kia) also offered to upgrade the 2012 to a 2015. He went in sold his vehicle, used his cash as down payments for 2 other leases and paid for a pre-owned vehicle on the lot. They fired the salesman shortly after or he quit(who really knows, they are good at shifting blame or having no true answers). Moving forward from that, my father passed away May 3,2015. Prior to him dying, on May 1st or 2nd) my brother(who is my father's power of attorney) called Midwest Kia explaining the situation and asking them how we were to proceed once my father passed away as we were caring for him thru Hospice and he was within days of passing. He was treated rudely by the finance manager and, of course, was quite angry and distressed to have someone act without any class towards another human being in a very difficult situation. He then bi-passed the local dealership and called Kia finance directly, who immediately apologized for the local dealership and gave him information on what to do upon death. Ten days after my father died, Kia finance began calling regarding payment for the vehicle. I explained to them my father had passed, my brother was the power of attorney and he would handle all affairs moving forward. I gave them his name and number and asked them to no longer call the number at my father's house. It was told to me it was entered into the computer, they would not call the number anymore and instead deal with my brother. I have been called 37 times since that initial call. Each time I have to tell them my father passed away, my brother is the power of attorney and is who they should deal with since 1)I have nothing to do with either vehicle in question or my father's finances and 2)they already know this because they have contacted my brother, went over the protocol on what to do in the event of death and know my brother is waiting on a death certificate and will move forward properly once he has all the needed paperwork. Every one of the 37 phone calls has ended with them apologizing and saying they've updated their info in their computer and I will receive no more calls. I work nights, get home late and have an 83 year old grandmother dealing with dementia related issues who sometimes can only remember my father's phone number. So when they call at 8 a.m. I answer because I don't sleep with my glasses on and can't read the caller ID, thinking it may be my grandmother. Sometimes it's her, but more often it's Kia and I have to go thru the routine with them again and again. I shouldn't have to do this. Listen, I know to them I'm a nobody and they don't care. I also know they have no class or decency. Obviously, they have contacted my brother, so it's quite ridiculous and rude that I continue to get harassed by them. Hopefully, someone reads this and recognizes this is not how people should be treated. And hopefully, this deters them from ever wanting to buy or lease anything from these people. I think basic decency shouldn't be so forgotten, especially in a service agency. I'm at wits end and wouldn't want any other person to have to go thru what I'm dealing with. Hopefully, turning to social media and writing this will get someone at Kia to realize we all do have a voice that goes beyond who we know in this day and age. Then again, obviously they have no care for how other's think.

Employee dealt with is no longer a salesman, finance staff is arrogant and incompetent

Brusch1967
6/15/2015

"I like the atmosphere of everyone working together"

I had j'lynn and frank helping me. They worked as a team to make my experience great. Frank really looked out for me. He made me feel very comfortable.

J'lynn

F & G
6/05/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Brandon was awesome. He was very informative. He knew all the answers to the questions that we asked. Brandon was very helpful without being aggressive. He listened to what we wanted and didn't push anything else on us. The time we spent with Brandon while we waited for the financing to go through was very enjoyable. The finance person we had was very informative and pleasant. Overall we had an excellent experience and will gladly recommend Midwest Kia to everyone we know. We will definitely come see Brandon again.

Momoffour
5/19/2015

"Easy and friendly"

Brandon Burgdorf was very friendly and understood exactly what I was looking for and the price range and made sure my experience was easy and friendly with no pressure, thanks Brandon I now have an awesome car at a spectacular price. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family that are looking for a new or used car.

Reviews of Brandon Burgdorf