Midwest Kia

Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

mr_j_woods
8/20/2016

"servicw"

She was helpful, She was nice, he was informed. She answered my questions. The service was good, and detailed. I w pu kd use this service again.

Aerishea Sims

Kkerbear73
8/19/2016

"By far the best customer service in town!!"

I was in the market for an excellent used car for my daughter. Jeff was amazing!! He was extremely knowledgeable about the KIA brand, and answered all my questions. He was not pushy like most car salesman are which made my experience all the more enjoyable. His personality will definitely draw you in. I would strongly suggest that if your in the market of buying a new/used vehicle visit Jeff Snyder at Midwest KIA as he is the most knowledgeable, as well as pleasurable, salesman I have ever dealt with at any dealership in Wichita.

Snyder, Jeff

Cheer4Jeff

""Jeff is the man""

Jeff is always friendly and available to assist at any moment. Kuddos to Jeff. My daughters already know when we need a vehicle, we are going to Jeff💙

Jeff Snyder

Serinasean54

"My First Experience "

My first experience with my dealer Aerishae Sims was great! We had no problems with nothing. She helped me through every step of the way, she did great communicating with me so that I could fully understand everything. I give her an A+ :) definitely will be recommending friends and family to Midwest Kia!

Aerishae Sims

Lyllie
8/05/2016

"Dear and salesman experience"

I am very happy with this dealer. The sales Jeff Snyder was friendly, eager to find what we would be happy with. He was very knowledgeable on each car we look at, plus he got the payment where I wanted it.

Jeff Synder

Thomas 78
7/19/2016

"Bait & Switch"

I am extremely disappointed with my recent visit to Midwest Kia in Wichita KS to consider trading for a new car. Once my intentions were known the ordeal began. By the second salesman (4 different presentations), and the 2nd management? representative (2 more presentations) a deal for a 2016 Kia Soul was struck. (I do know what my present 2014 Kia Soul is worth and what a new 2016 Kia Soul that is the same level as mine is being sold for so I do not understand all the dickering). However when the car was to be brought from the lot I was informed that it had 5,000+ miles on it and they did not have another Kia Soul in my price range. No matter how you look at it a car with over 5,000 miles on it is not a new car and should have never been offered as such. Surely their inventory record would show this. I went on line after I returned home and found they had over 40+ Kia Souls for sale on their website. Something smells here and I am not happy about it. Stay away from this dealership!!!

Marcus, +1, plus 2 Managers??

Nikki23
4/18/2016

"Love Kia"

Marcus was great he knows how to do his job. Hes the best and so friendly. Marcus is kind and i would recommend him to all my friends and family

Marcus Wise

Reaghann
3/12/2016

"Great customer service "

Went in on a Friday...found two cars we liked. Came back next morning and test drove ...did paperwork and we're out of there by 12....very friendly staff... great car salesmen... really care about you...shout out to Carla and Lillian!

Carla Le
Lillian

TomL
12/29/2015

"Invalid coupon"

Today is the 29th and I have a $25,00 coupon that expires on the 31st. You cannot see me until the 3rd of January and tell me the coupon will not be honored. Will be taking my business to Jiffy Lube. To bad as this is my 5th KIA. Will not recommend your dealership to anyone!!!!!!.

adamantium1833
12/18/2015

"service is amazing"

The service at this dealership is not like the typical dealerships, they were honest and helpful! I thought picking out a car would be hard but the salesman was so knowledgeable about all of them so it made it a lot easier! I will definitely be back to service my car here too! I will let all my friends know about this car dealership store! Thanks guys for a great experience!

Bryan Ellis