Midwest Kia

8725 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Midwest Kia Info
About Midwest Kia

We are proud to be your local Wichita, Kansas Kia dealer where we will serve your car buying needs by always doing what is right. We are located in Wichita, Kansas, and are also a preferred Kia dealer specializing in a great selection of new Kia cars and used cars in Wichita. We are your source for Kia parts and service. Come visit us today for a great deal on a new Kia Forte or a Kia Soul. Be sure to test drive the new Optima Hybrid and the Sorento--all available here at our Wichita Kia dealership. You can schedule a Kia Service appointment or order Kia Parts online through our site, as well as apply for financing, request a quick quote and schedule a test drive on the new Kia of your choice. We look forward to helping you with all of your Kia needs.

About Midwest Kia

bradjackie
8/31/2015

"Great Salesman"

Frank was excellent and was the reason we bought our optima hybrid. If it wasn't for him we probably would've went else where, but he sold us on him.

lizH
8/24/2015

"Very good experience"

Marcus did and awesome job showing me various models and walked me through the options. He was very helpful and I would recommend everyone shop at Midwest!

Claudiamunozochoa13
8/22/2015

"Excelent Person"

Very Respectful. Explains everything till you get it. Very Honest. Patient. Very Friendly. Tries really hard go get you the deal. Makes you laugh we had a good time.

Meanie
8/20/2015

"Buying was great follow up not so much!"

Trevor Seachris was absolutely wonderful to work with no high pressure sales man. Which I love! He did everything just the way I wanted. The only problem I have had is getting the follow up done. I asked to get a second key and have still had no response. So I have taken matters into my own hands and am having one made. For the most part my experience with them has been wonderful like I said only problem is with follow up on anything.

Trevor Seachris

Brittney1992
7/30/2015

"very helpful & considerate of my needs"

Trevor Seachris was absolutely wonderful to work with. he answered every single one of my questions without hesitation & did everything in his power to make things right for me. he is a very patient & an absolute sweetheart. very courteous & understanding with everything that I needed. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Moses13
7/30/2015

"Perfect place to buy a car!"

When you walk in you are treated with smiles! The friendly people are there to answer your questions and serve you in the best way possible. They don't cheat you out of a deal and work well with what you want! Work with Morgan and Jeff Martin! They are awesome!

Lonnie123
7/28/2015

"Purchased our 2016 Sorento LX in July...Love the Car/staff!"

The Kia Vehicles and warranty open the door/invite you in...but the staff...make you feel at home. Al Holmes-our salesman was terrific...very informative and no pressure. Made our vehicle shopping experience personable/enjoyable. Morgan...helped seal the deal. Working to get the vehicle and price we wanted. Jazmine went over all the features/functions of this awesome vehicle...helped with the setup. We can hardly wait to meet the service manager. Thanks

Didi
7/25/2015

"The Best!"

I suddenly found myself without a vehicle and working with 2 dealerships. The contrast was amazing, one seemed to completely care less about my business, the other, Midwest Kia, went way above and beyond to provide great service. I cannot say enough good things about the people at this dealership. They demonstrated true integrity and service to me, I love my new car and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had, even under the stressful circumstances. Thank you so much to Carla Le, Thad and Mark McCasland!

Yabbadabba69
7/24/2015

"Good new car experience "

Easy to deal with salesperson (Brad Grim) He was also very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! Overall great experience! I would definitely recommend this dealer to my freinds!

carey43
7/19/2015

"great service"

Had a great experience. They showed great customer service. They were all nice and friendly. We were not there all day like most dealerships. This is real plus in my book. I am very busy person and this still allowed me to take care of other things that day this was great.

Reviews of Morgan Urban