Mike Castrucci Ford

Mike Castrucci Ford
Call
Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Great Purchase Experience"

Hi, I purchased a brand new 2014 Ford Escape from Mike Castrucci Ford Milford and I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Jim Turner was my sales person and he provided me with excellent service, a stress free experience and is all around a great guy! The paper work was a snap and I couldn't have expected a friendlier staff. Thank you Jim and Mike Castrucci Ford!

"My 4th vehicle from Castrucci Ford, another great experience"

I just took my daughter to this dealership over the weekend to get her first new car. I had previously bought 3 other cars here and I alway feel I come away with a good deal. This was a great experience once again. They were fair on the price for the trade in fair on the price for the car and once again we had a hassle free experience (she got a 2014 Focus). I always come away feeling good about the deal and know I'm coming back for my next car. The salesman, Tommy Settles, was great!

Tommy Settles

"Great Service"

Got a great deal on a 2015 ford fusion and our salesman, Jim, was so nice and friendly! Would recommend this place to all friends and family!

"Great placed to buy a Ford"

I have purchased several vehicles from them over the past several years, Glenn, Josh and Bobbie are great in what they do, sell cars. Thanks

"I almost bought a Honda, but..."

I didn't. I was set to buy an Accord. Glenn Knell walked me through the options on the Fusion, and what a great car this would be to look at. Was able to get a car with more features, more fuel economy, and a better ride - and they got me a great deal. They made the process quick, easy, and comfortable. My wife and I love our Fusion.

"Hands Down The BEST Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Charlie and the finance team worked super hard to get me in the 2014 Ford Escape of my dreams! I couldn't be more pleased and have no intentions of ever shopping anywhere else again for a car. They are rock stars!

"Purchased a new 2014 Focus Titanium"

I purchased my last vehicle from Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford, Ohio in 2011 and when the time came to purchase my next new car I did not hesitate to return. I worked will Bill Mason, who was extremely personable and knowledgeable regarding the purchase of 2014 Focus Titanium. Bill explained all the features of the car including the Dual Clutch Transmission. I had all my warranty work and oil changes and even body shop work completed at Mike Castrucci Ford and would recommend them to anyone.

"Quick and Easy"

I tend to be very wishy-washy when it comes to spending a great deal of money. It's a big commitment. My Salesman understood my personality and was very patient as I worked it out in my head. There was no pressure at all as I test drove several different models. He answered all my questions thoroughly and provided feedback as I deliberated my decision. Once I made up my mind it was smooth sailing from there. Process was quick and easy great service all the way to the end.

David Layer

"Mike Castrucci Newspaper Advertisement "

I saw an ad for a 2014 Ford Festiva at Mike Castrucci Ford In Alexandria, KY. to buy for $10,895.00 after rebates. I drove out there and looked around in the lot after hours and didn't see any of the advertised models.

Didn't speak with anyone.

"From Kings Ford to The King of Ford!"

I set out on April 11th to purchase a new Ford Fusion. Our first stop was Kings Ford. They didn’t have the exact car that I wanted, so they said they would order one. I was told it would be ready in 4 to 6 weeks and I needed to put down $500. After 8 weeks of waiting, I was told that it was going to be another 8 to 10 days. On the 19th day (total of 10 1/2 weeks) Kings called and said my car was ready. I rushed up in anticipation and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that the car was not what I had ordered. They were unwillingly to work with me and just said “we obviously don’t have a deal and I’ll get your refund out to you tomorrow”. It was obvious to me that they had sold my car to someone else. (And it took a phone call and two weeks to get my $500 back.) I was ready to say “screw it” and just go buy a Camaro, but I reached out to Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford. It was the best move I made through the whole process. Jim Turner emailed me back within just a couple of hours. I went up on a Saturday and within minutes; he was able to find the exact car I wanted. The papers were signed right then, and 3 days later, I had my car. They will be my first stop in the future. Thank you for making the process so easy! And thank you Jim Turner!

Glenn Knell