Mike Castrucci Ford

1020 State Rt. 28,
Milford, Ohio 45150
Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Grateful RN
4/09/2015

"Professional and courteous dealership. "

The 2-year lease was almost up on my Explorer and I was over the contract mileage limit. Not to mention I encountered some financial issues during the lease that created a financing challenge. At Mike Castrucci Ford, I was welcomed by Jim Turner, salesman. Mr. Turner did not waste my time and was very courteous and respectful! He spent the proper amount of time with me to make sure he understood my needs and showed me the new options Ford has to offer. My information was quickly passed on to Bobby Castrucci in Finance. He truly listened and worked hard to do the best he could for me and my family. We drove our brand-new 2015 Ford Escape off the lot a couple days later. Everything was ready, all I had to do was sign! Mr. Turner presented the vehicle features that I was not familiar with...and we were on our way! I was truly sold on Ford a few years ago...and now, Mike Castrucci Ford is the dealership for my family. Couldn't be happier!

Marwa
4/07/2015

"2015 Escape"

The experience was extremely easy no high pressure. David Layer walked me through all of the options on the Escape and answered all my questions. I will recommend the dealership to my friends

David Layer

Walt
4/07/2015

"2015 ESCAPE"

We stopped by Mike Castrucci Ford to look at the new Fusions and Escapes. We were undecided between the two. Charlie Cochran greeted us and from then on our experience was terrific. He told us to drive each vehicle so we could get the "feel" of each one. We decided on the Escape and told Charlie what options and color we wanted and we would return the next day to buy it. Charlie had our new car ready and waiting for us. We took care of the paperwork and had to wait for the guys to detail it. Seems there were a few cars ahead of us which told us we aren't the only ones who think this dealership is great and Charlie Cochran is awesome.

truckguy
4/06/2015

"New Ford F-150 Purchase"

This was a fun experience. They gave me a great deal on the truck and my trade in. Ryan did a terrific job as a salesman, he answered all my questions, didn't pressure me, but made the whole process a pretty easy decision. This is my 4th F Series Ford truck and by far my best buying experience.

I Love My Truck
4/06/2015

"Excellant Salesmanship."

The Salesman Glen was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I will and have recommended him to many friends and family. I went in for an oil change and left with a new Ford F150.

Love the Flex
4/05/2015

"Great cars, Great People, & A Great Deal"

I recently purchased a new 2014 Ford Flex from Castrucci Ford in Milford, OH and would recommend them highly to anyone looking to purchase a new Ford. Bobby Castrucci and his team are out to make sure you have a good experience buying a new car from them. As a single woman, I am always a little worried that I will not get as good a deal or be treated the same as a man when shopping for a car. I am pleased to say that was not the case at Mike Castrucci Ford and am very satisfied with the deal I got. I have recommended them to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

happylease
4/05/2015

"No pressure lease experience "

I did my homework online and found Mike Castrucci to have the best lease deals in the Cincinnati area. I knew what I wanted to lease, needed to have my trade in paid off, and had a bottom line monthly payment I was comfortable with. Dave was able to take care of all of those needs, made the process quick and smooth, and he was truly a pleasure to work with!!

Dave Layer

OEI
3/30/2015

"NEW FORD EXPLORER"

Everyone at Mike Castrucci Ford are very professional and knowledgeable which made my truck purchase very enjoyable. From start to finish everything was very positive and seamless. Thank you for an awesome vehicle and a great buying experience!

tylo1234
3/23/2015

"Best Dealership in Cincinnati!"

The entire staff was extremely helpful and were always quick to answer any questions I had. I felt at ease with the process and they handled everything very quickly and I will always be a loyal customer!

Josh Holston, Joel - Salesman

Ryan
3/21/2015

"Great Experience! "

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new Explorer here. I was very nervous since this was my first time find a vehicle on my own, but everyone was extremely helpful and professional and made me feel very comfortable in the process.

Reviews of Bobby Castrucci