Mike Castrucci Ford

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Mike Castrucci Ford

Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

chendr
2/24/2015

"Best Decision Ever!"

I'm a new business owner getting set up for my grand opening. It's a very busy time with too many details to name. Purchasing my vehicles from Mike Castrucci Ford has been the easiest, most hassle-free part of my business set up. I received excellent customer service and prompt service. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Ryan Egan!

cgzammit

"Outstanding!"

Got me the exact car (white ford fusion hybrid titanium) I wanted in 2 days at a price better than anyone in state! They followed up on my purchase without being intrusive or pushy. My purchase was easy without any hassle.

john F-150 STX
2/23/2015

"Best price on F-150's Cincinnati - Excellent Sales Team"

Most of us do our homework and know what a good deal is for a specific vehicle. I emailed the Mike Castrucci Ford Sales manager with my deal offer (new F150 purchase and I had a trade-in). Bobby Castrucci reviewed my offer and accepted the offer the same day (he called me and we confirmed details of the specific truck and details of my trade). I stopped in that evening and less than an hour I was out the door with my new 2014 F-150 Supercab. This is how buying a vehicle should happen. No games. Straight up and people that respect your time.

LarryB
2/23/2015

"Very customer oriented, professional in every way!"

I live in Celebration, Florida and I found these guys on line and bought from Sean with blind trust... I was not disappointed! I had very specific needs for a conversion van, and they made it happen, exactly as I asked. Did I mention that I had to have it in 2 weeks when I was flying to Ohio on business? These guys did the impossible... And I even got a free coffee from Sean :) I will be back for more vans... soon! (I own and operate a fleet of Fords)

Sean the "Van Man"

Mike M
2/22/2015

""Great Buying Experience at this deanship " Mike M"

I purchased a 2014 Crew Cab from Casstrucci Ford last week. The experience with Ryan and Bobby was most enjoyable and went very smooth.Ryan had a truck already pulled up for me to drive once I arrived. I drove the truck and told them what I wanted and they met my expectations with no issues at all. Both Ryan and Bobby are very professional and do a great job of meeting the expectations of the customer. This was a great experience and would highly recommend Mike Castrucci Ford and their team of professional salesman.Thanks Bobby and Ryan for a enjoyable buying experience.

Lou92
2/22/2015

"Purchase of a new Ford F-150"

Upon arriving at the dealership, my wife and I were greeted by Glenn , our salesman but we did NOT feel the usual high pressure approach you get from car dealers. From there we felt as if our experience only got better. The entire staff was nothing but helpful and friendly through out the sales process! We have nothing but praise for the Castrucci Team and look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

Ryanggjc

"Great Experience"

The purchase of my new 2014 Ford F-150 couldn't have been any easier. These guys are the best for a reason and worked hard every step of the way for complete customer satisfaction. My wife has also bought a new car and the experience was the exact same. Never buy a car anywhere else!! This should be everyones dealer of choice.

Mike R
2/20/2015

"Great buying experience"

I purchased a new 2014 Ford F-150 from Mike Castrucci Ford. I have dealt with a number of car dealerships in the past year, but Bobby and Gary provided, by far, the most enjoyable buying experience. They were extremely responsive, and made doing a deal easy. No pressure, no games, just open and direct communications. Really, this was such a positive experience. Things could not have gone more smoothly. I would highly recommend a visit to Castrucci Ford, and specifically Bobby and Gary, if you are in the market for a new car.

kitkat2003
12/10/2014

"best experience I ever had"

I started just doing some research on their website and received a call within an hour. By the end of that very same day I was driving home in a new car. They worked very hard to get me the best deal possible. I had a specific priceline. And they got me a better car than I thought I could get. Would recommend to anyone..

Jay Unger

pablogr3
10/16/2014

"Great Purchase Experience"

Hi, I purchased a brand new 2014 Ford Escape from Mike Castrucci Ford Milford and I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Jim Turner was my sales person and he provided me with excellent service, a stress free experience and is all around a great guy! The paper work was a snap and I couldn't have expected a friendlier staff. Thank you Jim and Mike Castrucci Ford!

Reviews of Bobby Castrucci