Mike Castrucci Ford

1020 State Rt. 28,
Milford, Ohio 45150
Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

stewarta4
8/07/2015

"Forgotten about customer"

Test drove multiple Fusions late in the evening on Sunday (8/2). Decided on a brand new 2016 Fusion. Filled out my credit application, and was told I would be given a call the next day (8/3) once they had made a decision/came to terms on what I was approved for/interest rate. The next day it is close to closing time and I still had not received a call so I called them myself, only to be told they were moving office buildings that day and had not had time to look at my application and they would call me the next day. Tuesday (8/4) rolls around and still no call when it comes close to closing time. I call yet again, get transferred around several times and then hung up on. I called back again and was told they still had not looked at my application and they would "for sure call me back the next day and they hadn't forgotten about me". Wednesday (8/5) I STILL had not received a call so I YET AGAIN call them back to be told my sales man (Jim Turner) was not working that day and they really had no idea what was going on with my application and I needed to call back the next day and speak with my salesman. Thursday (8/6) I call yet again as I am sitting at Jeff Wyler getting ready to sign for a new vehicle (because I am fed up at this point) and am told by my salesman that he still hadn't heard anything about my application and they had lost my phone number so that is why they personally had not been calling me back and he would recommend I go ahead and buy a vehicle from Jeff Wyler if they had something I wanted. L O U S Y way to be treated when you're getting ready to purchase a $20,000 vehicle. Never in my life have I known a company to just forget about a paying customer and then tell them to take their business elsewhere.

JaySchultz12
7/28/2015

"Best car buying experience around!"

I have to say that I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life, but I have never had service like I received at Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford. From the moment we arrived on the lot we were treated with respect and Bobby Castrucci and his team rolled out the red carpet for us. I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else! Thank you!

Dave Meador

bstormes
7/23/2015

"Customer for Life"

Easiest buying experience I've had. I was able to sit down with Bobby and within minutes was able to come to a deal on a new Explorer that met all my expectations. While at the dealer, there was no hassle in paperwork or with my trade-in. Charlie even volunteered to come out to the lot and help me setup my Ford Sync, along with the new accessories on my vehicle.

Jeremy Cornett
7/22/2015

"Above and beyond for their customers"

I have been dealing with Mike Castrucci Ford for the last few years. Charlie Corchran and Bobby Castrucci have went above and beyond to make my wife and myself satisfied customers. Dealing with Bobby and Charlie is very easy and they are very upfront and honest. Since we have purchased 6 new cars from them my uncle and father has been repeat customers of theirs as well. I would highly recommend Castrucci Ford to anyone in the market for a Ford Motor Company Product . Give them a shot and I promise you will be very satisfied with Castrucci's Service!

Chadsmith51

"Too Easy!"

Bobby Castrucci and his sales team make it so easy to buy a car, that you would be a fool to go anywhere else. I call him up, tell him what I'm looking for, he calls me with pricing etc then let's me know when to be there to sign the paperwork. I have never spent more than 30 minutes in the dealership in the 9 times I've purchased vehicles here. Top notch!

boblue
7/22/2015

"Best buying experience of my life, hands down!"

Bobby was a breath of fresh air in the car buying experience. Buying a car or truck can be one of the most, if not the most stressful and overwhelming decisions you ever make. These guys were honest, upfront, and genuine from the start all the way through servicing. I have dealt with three other dealerships in my life, and Castrucci ford earned a customer for life. No pressure, no hassle, and just a great buying experience. I can be a very indecisive and stressed out individual when purchasing a vehicle. Not with these guys! They found exactly what I wanted and I got a GREAT price and didn't even have to go through the uncomfortable haggling process. Their price was under what I wanted to pay and my expectations based on research and other dealerships. If you don't visit them, you're doing yourself an injustice.

Kfisk68

"Great sales experience"

I have been buying vehicles from Castrucci Ford for years now. Everytime I buy a new vehicle the process is handled with the best customer service and personalities that you could imagine. From the top down. Bobby Castrucci and Ryan Egan do a fantastic job making it so easy from the purchase of the vehicle to delivery. I will never buy any car or truck from any other dealership as long as they are handling my business. I would also like to give a big thanks to Bob Castrucci for making my pick up and drop off experience the best in the business when I have service done or need paperwork.

Bob Castrucci

Art Sauerwein
7/22/2015

"I have been to them all and Castrucci Milford is the best"

Because of the sales team Castrucci in Milford has been my preferred dealer after 35 years of buying Ford's in Ohio! No hassle sales personnel taking advantage of you. Absolutely the best trade in value anywhere.... Take it from a man who owns 18 Fords, Me.

Kariw30

"Simply awesome! "

We love our new ford's! Bobby Castrucci and the team at Ford is wonderful! From the time we walked in until the time we left, they were very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. I was very nervous because I had never bought a new car. Ryan made me feel comfortable in the buying process! They even have an area for kids! The service doesn't stop there, when I need oil changes or routine maintenance, they get it done! I wouldn't buy a Ford anywhere else! All of my family buys from Castrucci Ford! They are always so friendly and helpful any time I need something. Thank you!!!

MendyLAbra

"They saved the day!"

My daughter was recently at a horse show in North Carolina. I was in Loveland, Ohio. Then I get a phone call that our 2010 truck broke down. She had it towed to a dealer near the show. The service department told me it would need $12,000 in repairs. I knew we wanted to get a new truck in the upcoming fall, so I did not want to spend that kind of money to get it repaired. This all happened on a Wednesday. Our 4 horses and trailer had to be off the show grounds by the following Monday! In a panic I called Bobby Castrucci and in only 2 days, he and Charlie had me in a new F350! I drove it to North Carolina on Friday and we had everyone back to our farm on Sunday. I don't know of any other dealer that would put me in a new truck without seeing my old truck (I traded it in). My old truck was towed up to Mike Castrucci Ford the following Monday. Mike Castrucci Ford saved the day!

Reviews of Bobby Castrucci