Mike Castrucci Ford

1020 State Rt. 28,
Milford, Ohio 45150
Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Steve B
4/13/2016

"Treated Fairly"

We met with Robin Skiff at Mike Castrucci and he worked my wife and I to provide us the vehicle that best met our needs. When it came time to negotiate price, we felt that Bobby understood the market competitiveness and sold us our Escape at a fair price. When we came in to pick up the vehicle Robin arranged to have us meet with the electronics person, so that we went through the new Sync 3 system and preset all our phones, music, Bluetooth, etc... and we were ready to go.

Robin Skiff

Carolyn
4/12/2016

"2016 Ford Fusion"

All the staff, sales, finance, and service were very professional and friendly. Salesman, Robin Skiff was extremely accommodating in working with me to get just what I wanted in financing and options for the vehicle. Have to say it was a pleasant vehicle buying experience, didn't feel pressured and would certainly recommend and give my business to Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford again.

Brandon
4/12/2016

"Simple and Fast! Best way to buy a car!"

If your looking for an opportunity to purchase or lease a new or used car then Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford is the way to go. Recently worked with both Bobby and David to lease a new Ford Focus. They both made the entire process simple and fast. The attention to detail and ability to work within my budget really was a huge reason why I decided to lease from them. With this level of professionalism I will continue to lease at this dealership.

Mark
4/11/2016

"Excellent purchase experience thanks!"

Our purchase of a brand new 2016 Ford F150 XLT was smooth and very thorough. The truck was exactly as described and then some, and we had a very easy and stress-free sales experience. We highly recommend Mike Castrucci Ford and especially our sales guy, Gavin Glevicky!

BowRask
4/11/2016

"Love Mike Castrucci Ford!"

As always, Mike Castrucci Ford put us in a great vehicle at a great price. The process was quick and stress free. Charlie and Bobby are always a pleasure to work with and yet again, I walked away knowing I paid a fair price. I will always recommend Mike Castrucci Ford!

Kingston2010
4/08/2016

"Amazing "

Everyone was super friendly and my time was very precious to them, I was in and out in no time. Everyone helped and worked together to get me the best deal they could.

Seth

AudreyC
4/01/2016

"Salesman wasted my time. "

John Clark did not get out of his chair once to help assist me in my car shopping. Didn't even scan my license and made me put the dealer tag on because he was lazy. I found it very unprofessional. He also never returned my calls when I was promised a phone call back. I waited hours for nothing.

michaeleb
11/17/2015

"Inspect your vehicle well"

Went there to purchase a 2013 Silverado. I had asked them the condition of the truck and had them walk around the truck to let me know of any defects (asking them to look it over in detail). Flew in town to get the truck. They picked us up from the airport. When I was inspecting the vehicle, I noticed an excessive amount of rust. Someone had tried coating over the rust and put in a brand new bed liner to hide something. Even after telling the dealer that I was not interested in a rust bucket, they were pushy to make the sale. I was an obvious buyer; otherwise, I would not have flown in town to get a truck. I was not impressed with the service and was told no truck no ride back to the airport.

other

Mark12
11/15/2015

"Best family to buy a car from."

I have bought cars and trucks from Mike Castrucci for years and never once had anything but top of the line service. I would highly recommend any Castrucci dealer. I feel he treats his employees good and they treat his customers great.

Mike Egan

MJH
11/03/2015

"Great Experience"

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had! Bobby and his team took care of us and made sure we left feeling great about our purchase!

Reviews of Bobby Castrucci