Mike Castrucci Ford

John Clark, Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford

John Clark

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales

February 27, 2017

"Brand New Car That Leaks"

- Christina

I purchased a brand new 2016 Ford Escape in December 2015. Since day 1 I have had problems with a leaky windshield. I have been back many times to have the problem "fixed." The windshield still leaks and the inside frosts when the weather is cold. This is not something that should be happening with a brand new vehicle! I am beyond disappointed with the service that I have received and am not satisfied with the "quality".

October 28, 2016

"Professional and enjoyable to work with"

- Rx450

This is my third new vehicle I have purchased from Castrucci and I live in the Columbus area. They treat us better, beat the pricing around my area and make it easy to complete the transaction with no games or hassles.

October 23, 2016

"Milford Ford"

- Chris

Great dealership and outstanding sales personnel. Just leased my second F-150 through them and I'll be back again. They have a large selection of vehicles to choose from. Wouldn't buy a Ford from no other dealership In greater Cincinnati go check them out.

Mike Castrucci Ford, Milford, OH, 45150