Mike Castrucci Ford

1020 State Rt. 28,
Milford, Ohio 45150
Mike Castrucci Ford Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

michaeleb
11/17/2015

"Inspect your vehicle well"

Went there to purchase a 2013 Silverado. I had asked them the condition of the truck and had them walk around the truck to let me know of any defects (asking them to look it over in detail). Flew in town to get the truck. They picked us up from the airport. When I was inspecting the vehicle, I noticed an excessive amount of rust. Someone had tried coating over the rust and put in a brand new bed liner to hide something. Even after telling the dealer that I was not interested in a rust bucket, they were pushy to make the sale. I was an obvious buyer; otherwise, I would not have flown in town to get a truck. I was not impressed with the service and was told no truck no ride back to the airport.

other

Mark12
11/15/2015

"Best family to buy a car from."

I have bought cars and trucks from Mike Castrucci for years and never once had anything but top of the line service. I would highly recommend any Castrucci dealer. I feel he treats his employees good and they treat his customers great.

Mike Egan

MJH
11/03/2015

"Great Experience"

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had! Bobby and his team took care of us and made sure we left feeling great about our purchase!

Kunkerscreek
10/22/2015

"Awesome experience"

Just wanted to say we had a wonderful experience getting my son a new truck. The sales associate, Glenn Knell, was extremely knowledgeable, and helped us get the truck my son wanted. Glenn was very professional in every aspect

Ed in Hamilton
10/13/2015

"Easiest Used Car buying experience"

Found a used Chev Avalanche on the Castrucci website so called and got Chuck Shannon who was very helpful assuring me it was available and asking if I would like to test drive it. When I said yes, he gave clear, thorough directions to the dealership in Milford. We arrived he got some information from me then pulled the avalanche to the door and said go for a ride and even suggesting a highway route to use knowing we were not from the area. When we returned we were undecided and he did not pressure us at all and offered to help with any questions and added that if we wanted to make a purchase he would make it as fast and easy as possible as he was a consumer too and he treats his customers as he likes to be treated. Since he was off the next day we waited a couple days and called to see if he still had it. Again Chuck was very helpful and said he would have it ready if we wanted to drive it again. We arrived, he met us and had the car ready to drive. We we agreed to purchase it and he followed through on his earlier statements making the entire transaction fast yet efficient. Even managed to get it cleaned up in record time. He is a true professional and a person I'd recommend to anyone looking for a trusted salesman to help acquire a vehicle.

Chuck Shannon

stewarta4
8/07/2015

"Forgotten about customer"

Test drove multiple Fusions late in the evening on Sunday (8/2). Decided on a brand new 2016 Fusion. Filled out my credit application, and was told I would be given a call the next day (8/3) once they had made a decision/came to terms on what I was approved for/interest rate. The next day it is close to closing time and I still had not received a call so I called them myself, only to be told they were moving office buildings that day and had not had time to look at my application and they would call me the next day. Tuesday (8/4) rolls around and still no call when it comes close to closing time. I call yet again, get transferred around several times and then hung up on. I called back again and was told they still had not looked at my application and they would "for sure call me back the next day and they hadn't forgotten about me". Wednesday (8/5) I STILL had not received a call so I YET AGAIN call them back to be told my sales man (Jim Turner) was not working that day and they really had no idea what was going on with my application and I needed to call back the next day and speak with my salesman. Thursday (8/6) I call yet again as I am sitting at Jeff Wyler getting ready to sign for a new vehicle (because I am fed up at this point) and am told by my salesman that he still hadn't heard anything about my application and they had lost my phone number so that is why they personally had not been calling me back and he would recommend I go ahead and buy a vehicle from Jeff Wyler if they had something I wanted. L O U S Y way to be treated when you're getting ready to purchase a $20,000 vehicle. Never in my life have I known a company to just forget about a paying customer and then tell them to take their business elsewhere.

JaySchultz12
7/28/2015

"Best car buying experience around!"

I have to say that I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life, but I have never had service like I received at Mike Castrucci Ford in Milford. From the moment we arrived on the lot we were treated with respect and Bobby Castrucci and his team rolled out the red carpet for us. I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else! Thank you!

Dave Meador

bstormes
7/23/2015

"Customer for Life"

Easiest buying experience I've had. I was able to sit down with Bobby and within minutes was able to come to a deal on a new Explorer that met all my expectations. While at the dealer, there was no hassle in paperwork or with my trade-in. Charlie even volunteered to come out to the lot and help me setup my Ford Sync, along with the new accessories on my vehicle.

Jeremy Cornett
7/22/2015

"Above and beyond for their customers"

I have been dealing with Mike Castrucci Ford for the last few years. Charlie Corchran and Bobby Castrucci have went above and beyond to make my wife and myself satisfied customers. Dealing with Bobby and Charlie is very easy and they are very upfront and honest. Since we have purchased 6 new cars from them my uncle and father has been repeat customers of theirs as well. I would highly recommend Castrucci Ford to anyone in the market for a Ford Motor Company Product . Give them a shot and I promise you will be very satisfied with Castrucci's Service!

Chadsmith51
7/22/2015

"Too Easy!"

Bobby Castrucci and his sales team make it so easy to buy a car, that you would be a fool to go anywhere else. I call him up, tell him what I'm looking for, he calls me with pricing etc then let's me know when to be there to sign the paperwork. I have never spent more than 30 minutes in the dealership in the 9 times I've purchased vehicles here. Top notch!

Reviews of Bobby Castrucci