Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford
Call
Mike Davidson Ford Info
About Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford is a New and Used car Dealership that has been serving the Jacksonville area since 1934. We are family owned and operated. We are located at 9650 Atlantic Blvd across from the Regency Square Mall. We have the BEST selection of New Ford Cars, Trucks and SUV’s and we are Jacksonville’s ONLY Roush authorized dealer. If you are looking for pre-owned we have you covered not only do we have the BEST selection in pre-owned inventory, we have the BEST PRICE! We also offer Ford Certified vehicles. We are Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer and that is because of our customers. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal! 64% of our customers are referred to us from pervious customers. Thank you for making Mike Davidson Ford Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer! Our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience. Our service team is fast, efficient and friendly. They understand that you’re in a hurry. They work fast and hard to get the job done and offer the care to ensure your car gets the BEST service possible. We also have a courtesy shuttle for your convenience. Our parts department carries one of the BEST selections of Ford Genuine parts, Motorcraft parts, Ford Racing parts, Roush Performance parts and industries lift kits.

About Mike Davidson Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"I came in with a somewhat specific make and model in..."

I came in with a somewhat specific make and model in mind, but I was open to compare a number of cars. I had the pleasure of working with Lee and and he was incredibly helpful! He was knowledgeable about each different vehicle I was interested in so it made looking for a car a breeze. When I left (only because I was exhausted after a day of car hunting) he stayed in contact with me and would update me if any cars I might be interested in had recently arrived. It was an all around great experience. Mike Davidson Ford is highly recommended and when you go, definitely ask for Lee!

Lee Brewer

"Originally I came in the Fall of 2013, and I spoke to..."

Originally I came in the Fall of 2013, and I spoke to David back when he was on the floor.  Its cool now that he is F&I.  I told David that I liked all that he showed me but I was just getting into my promotion at work and that I would see him in 3 months.  December came round and I met Jeramie.  I had a relationship with David and I was expecting to business with him, but I warmed up to Jeramie.  He was a good kid and fresh out of training but he never pressured me and I liked that.  Its the same reason why I liked working with David.  So while I was there Jeramie and I had a good time and laughing and cracking jokes while we were working.  I was pretty busy with my job so I had to reschedule a lot of our appointments and I really respected that about him, because he never really got upset.  I would always give him plenty of time before our appointments when I would reschedule.  So closing with me took about two weeks.  Then came Pat... He's a cool cat!  I came in wanting one thing and Pat put me in my place.  I didn't know enough about financing and the buying process to walk out with what I wanted.  Thanks to Pat I am not in over my head with expenses.  As a first time buyer, I really like that Pat sat me down and told me I had to be realistic.  So when I am ready to come in and buy a New Mustang, I will be looking for Jeramie first to give him the keys to my car, and to Pat to close the deal for me.

"I was very grateful for Laura's patience with me..."

I was very grateful for Laura's patience with me since I had so many questions because it has been so long since I've purchased a new car. Her knowledge of what makes one model different from another helped me so much in my decision-making process. I really felt like she was on my side and looking out for my best interests. I highly recommend Laura as she is an honest sales consultant who worked to earn my trust and respect.

"Frank Molimock has showed outstanding customer support..."

Frank Molimock has showed outstanding customer support while helping me shop for a car at Mike Davidson Ford. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me to the right car and made the whole process enjoyable. The I absolutely loved working with Frank and would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a great car!!

"After having huge issues with my previous vehicle, I..."

After having huge issues with my previous vehicle, I decided to visit Mike Davidson Ford in hopes of finding a reliable car ASAP. Upon arriving, I spoke with the sales associate Storm Timson who spent a long time carefully noting all of my specifications, including budget. With the help of this associate, we were able to find a vehicle that I felt was absolutely perfect for my needs and budget. I felt that this overall experience was both relieving and hassle-free, as I was able to drive away with a reliable car and good deal!!! I would recommend both Mike Davidson Ford and the associate Storm Timson, as both were professional and extremely understanding of my situation.

"Above and beyond. Those are the only words that can..."

Above and beyond. Those are the only words that can describe my experience with the whole team at Mike Davidson Ford. After a horrid run in with your typical "used car dealer" which i drove 8 hours to go see. I was none too happy; BUT! Gunny walked me through the car, send me cell phone pictures, emailed me listing details ALL before the vehicle even hit the website with real details! They stayed open for me an extra 3 hours from the time they closed just to wait on me to get there and close the deal. The finance team was excellent and they even had it express washed too, AT 11 PM!?! The follow up calls/emails as well as the whole paper work was amazing. If you're looking for a solid A++ team to buy a vehicle from no matter the make or model THESE GUYS ARE IT! Being in the auto industry (sales) for the past 10 years they have exceeded even INDUSTRY expectation for great lengths! Thanks again guys, I'm loving the car more and more everyday!

"The experience from the beginning was great. I was given..."

The experience from the beginning was great. I was given a fair and good price for my trade and a great price for my new purchase. Tobey was helpful from the very beginning. He went above and beyond for us. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased and help with any questions I had. The sales and finance mangers were helpful as well.

"I was looking to buy a pick-up. I narrowed my choices to..."

I was looking to buy a pick-up. I narrowed my choices to the Toyota Tundra and the F150. I was considering the best value for the money. I did some research in the internet and was glad that Tobey Yost contacted me right away. He asked me to stop over and from my first meeting with him I felt very comfortable. I ended buying a brand new F-150 from Mike Davidson Ford. The price was right at what we offered for the truck. During the negotiations my wife and I dealt with Tobey and Brian. What a pleasure dealing with them. I was amazed at their professionalism and how they strive to service us the best they could. That is what I called customer oriented salesmen. From the negotiations to the delivery and subsequent service I was astonished how the personnel from the dealership go the extract mile to make the customer their number one priority. I took the F-150 twice to the dealer for the installation of the bed liner and rear view camera and sensor. For this Alex Serrano took care of my concerns and once again his attention to make sure I was satisfy exceeded my expectations. My experience with Mike Davidson dealership has change my opinion of car dealers. A least this dealership is number one on my book. Hope you continue with this business philosophy. It is really a pleasure to go to the dealership. The attention is supper. Continue the good job.

"I visited the dealership on March 22nd to get a price and..."

I visited the dealership on March 22nd to get a price and take a test drive in the Ford Fiesta ST. I was very impressed by the quick and eager manner in which I was helped, and equally impressed with the salesperson who assisted me. Frank was really knowledgeable about the Fiesta I was interested in and seemed happy to answer all of my questions. During the test drive, I was surprised by the performance of what is really an economy car. I was not prepared to actually purchase the car that day, but I will definitely be heading back to Mike Davidson later this week to do just that. Overall I had a great experience, and would recommend both the dealership and my salesman Frank if you are looking for a new vehicle. He was knowledgeable and helpful about the whole process without the usual pushy sales tactics which make me uncomfortable at a dealership.

"Very helpful and knowledgable Got a great price all in..."

Very helpful and knowledgable Got a great price all in all it was a great experience and mr mason is a very good salesman and I will definitely be recommending him to all my friends

Storm Timson