Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford

Call
Mike Davidson Ford Info
About Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford is a New and Used car Dealership that has been serving the Jacksonville area since 1934. We are family owned and operated. We are located at 9650 Atlantic Blvd across from the Regency Square Mall. We have the BEST selection of New Ford Cars, Trucks and SUV’s and we are Jacksonville’s ONLY Roush authorized dealer. If you are looking for pre-owned we have you covered not only do we have the BEST selection in pre-owned inventory, we have the BEST PRICE! We also offer Ford Certified vehicles. We are Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer and that is because of our customers. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal! 64% of our customers are referred to us from pervious customers. Thank you for making Mike Davidson Ford Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer! Our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience. Our service team is fast, efficient and friendly. They understand that you’re in a hurry. They work fast and hard to get the job done and offer the care to ensure your car gets the BEST service possible. We also have a courtesy shuttle for your convenience. Our parts department carries one of the BEST selections of Ford Genuine parts, Motorcraft parts, Ford Racing parts, Roush Performance parts and industries lift kits.

About Mike Davidson Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

cwasham
3/26/2014

"We visited Mike Davidson Ford to check out the Fusion..."

We visited Mike Davidson Ford to check out the Fusion Hybrid. We drove home in a car. Storm was one of the best we have ever worked with. He is top notch in every respect! We consider him our friend, not our salesman. The new car is wonderful. We have been driving around playing with all the buttons and getting acquainted with everything. Amazingly quiet!! We can't wait to take a long trip to see what our mileage is. Looking forward to big savings. If anyone wants a friendly dealership, go to Mike Davidson. They cover everything and are available to answer anything that may have been missed or you forgot to ask. We couldn't be happier. Ask for Storm!!

robtglenn
3/26/2014

"Chris Mason was outstanding in his dedication to getting..."

Chris Mason was outstanding in his dedication to getting us what we wanted. This originally started as a comparison with another dealership, but through Chris' help, we found a much more pleasant experience than we were getting at autonation. Overall the dealership provided a high integrity of communication and willingness to work through the process.

jagfan2020
3/26/2014

"I purchased my Ford F150 from Mike Davidson Ford on..."

I purchased my Ford F150 from Mike Davidson Ford on 1/18/2014. I dealt mostly with the personable salesman,Tobey Yost. From the first day I came in actually looking for a part for my stepson's 1997 F150, Tobey came up and introduced himself as I was browsing the lot for the truck I had been looking for. I was looking for a particular 4x4 truck, super cab, 5.0 V8. Tobey walked the lot with me and we found exactly what I was looking for. I have given Tobey and Mike Davidson a five star rating because of the professional way I was dealt with. Tobey answered all of my questions, offered a test ride. I did not have time to go through the purchase that day as I mentioned my stepson was getting a part needed to work on his truck but instead came back the following day and Tobey stayed with me throughout the entire process of the purchase. Even after my purchase Tobey has stayed in touch with me via, text and email offering any assistance or help that I may need and that has been for over two months since the purchase. I am extremely satisfied with my Ford Tough Truck. Tobey thank you for your Great Service provided at Mike Davidson as well as the Great Service you gave to our Country!!

teelee
3/26/2014

"Very pleasant dealer, every one was very polite and..."

Very pleasant dealer, every one was very polite and explained everything to us.my husband and I would recommend Mike Davidson ford to our friends and family.

fordlover1000
3/26/2014

"I used to work for Ford corporate in Detroit. I have..."

I used to work for Ford corporate in Detroit. I have purchased well over 20 new Ford's in the last 30 years for personal and business use. Kevin White is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He's friendly, knowledgeable, non-pressuring and trustworthy as they come. I wouldn't buy a car from anyone, other than Kevin. Hope to be back to buy another car within the next year. Thanks for the great experience!

mark2032
3/26/2014

"My wife and I recently moved to Jacksonville and needed..."

My wife and I recently moved to Jacksonville and needed to buy a new vehicle. We had every intention of shopping around, but we went to MIke Davidson Ford first and then bought from them that same day. Everyone at this dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. They were not pushy in any way. Our salesman Storm was also excellent. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Ford vehicle.

904prince
3/26/2014

"Our salesman josh was great, very knowledgable and Made..."

Our salesman josh was great, very knowledgable and Made it a fun and easy experience.The whole Mike Davidson Team was great and understanding. Thank you very much

ldavis317
3/26/2014

"Storm was very friendly and very engaged when I had..."

Storm was very friendly and very engaged when I had entered the Dealership lot. I knew exactly what I wanted and even though I ended up not getting the vehicle I feel that Storm did care about how much I did want to purchase. I didn't get what I wanted, however, I have never gotten treated this well at a dealership ever!!! I do plan on getting a vehicle from Mike Davidson due to the fact that they live up to the "Good Guys" slogan I see advertized! I can't wait to go back and finally purchase the vehicle of my dreams from Mike Davidson Ford. Thanks again Storm for your awesome customer service!

jnordberg10
3/26/2014

"I came in with a somewhat specific make and model in..."

I came in with a somewhat specific make and model in mind, but I was open to compare a number of cars. I had the pleasure of working with Lee and and he was incredibly helpful! He was knowledgeable about each different vehicle I was interested in so it made looking for a car a breeze. When I left (only because I was exhausted after a day of car hunting) he stayed in contact with me and would update me if any cars I might be interested in had recently arrived. It was an all around great experience. Mike Davidson Ford is highly recommended and when you go, definitely ask for Lee!

Lee Brewer

JAXMBDDR
3/25/2014

"Originally I came in the Fall of 2013, and I spoke to..."

Originally I came in the Fall of 2013, and I spoke to David back when he was on the floor.  Its cool now that he is F&I.  I told David that I liked all that he showed me but I was just getting into my promotion at work and that I would see him in 3 months.  December came round and I met Jeramie.  I had a relationship with David and I was expecting to business with him, but I warmed up to Jeramie.  He was a good kid and fresh out of training but he never pressured me and I liked that.  Its the same reason why I liked working with David.  So while I was there Jeramie and I had a good time and laughing and cracking jokes while we were working.  I was pretty busy with my job so I had to reschedule a lot of our appointments and I really respected that about him, because he never really got upset.  I would always give him plenty of time before our appointments when I would reschedule.  So closing with me took about two weeks.  Then came Pat... He's a cool cat!  I came in wanting one thing and Pat put me in my place.  I didn't know enough about financing and the buying process to walk out with what I wanted.  Thanks to Pat I am not in over my head with expenses.  As a first time buyer, I really like that Pat sat me down and told me I had to be realistic.  So when I am ready to come in and buy a New Mustang, I will be looking for Jeramie first to give him the keys to my car, and to Pat to close the deal for me.

Reviews of Chris Mason