Mike Davidson Ford

9650 Atlantic Blvd.,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Mike Davidson Ford Info
About Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford is a New and Used car Dealership that has been serving the Jacksonville area since 1934. We are family owned and operated. We are located at 9650 Atlantic Blvd across from the Regency Square Mall. We have the BEST selection of New Ford Cars, Trucks and SUV’s and we are Jacksonville’s ONLY Roush authorized dealer. If you are looking for pre-owned we have you covered not only do we have the BEST selection in pre-owned inventory, we have the BEST PRICE! We also offer Ford Certified vehicles. We are Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer and that is because of our customers. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal! 64% of our customers are referred to us from pervious customers. Thank you for making Mike Davidson Ford Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer! Our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience. Our service team is fast, efficient and friendly. They understand that you’re in a hurry. They work fast and hard to get the job done and offer the care to ensure your car gets the BEST service possible. We also have a courtesy shuttle for your convenience. Our parts department carries one of the BEST selections of Ford Genuine parts, Motorcraft parts, Ford Racing parts, Roush Performance parts and industries lift kits.

About Mike Davidson Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

koreymk
3/27/2014

"My experience at Mike Davidson Ford was truly the best...."

My experience at Mike Davidson Ford was truly the best. It was my second time buying a car, first time buying a new car. Storm Timson was the first person to approach just as I was walking up to look at some new cars. Very friendly and helpful. The other employees there I dealt with were just as nice and helpful. They worked hard to get the deal I wanted and within my budget. Great job and I would recommend anyone to go down to Mike Davidson Ford to look for a new car as I did.

philinda
3/27/2014

"Our Salesman made the sale. He did not pressure us, he..."

Our Salesman made the sale. He did not pressure us, he was informative, easy to understand, knowledgeable of the product. we felt very comfortable with him and inside of the dealership. the salesman walked us through all of the figures concerning the sale of the new vehicle and the trade in value of our car. It was easy to understand, which is sooo different from previous experiences with other dealerships and salesman. Also the financial lady was great. she did her best to get us out quickly and easily. We fell like we not only bought a new vehicle but made some new friends along the way. We would recommend this dealership and our salesman to our friends and family

also the finance lady that completed the loan papers was wonderful also.

Cooper49
3/26/2014

"Joey was a really great help, I could not have asked for..."

Joey was a really great help, I could not have asked for better person to deal with, He was kind and I really like dealing with. Over the week that I was going back and forth to the ford place I asked for joey every-time, because he understood me and my wife the most, and was the most helpful person. He made my first time car buying experience GREAT!!! If I needed to go back to the Ford dealer for anything, I would only want and expect to talk to Joey.

SandyPhotos
3/26/2014

"If you want a honest and knowledgable sales..."

If you want a honest and knowledgable sales representative, see Laura Krieger at Mike Davidson Ford on Atlantic Blvd. Laura is a representative who is friendly and knowledgeable of Ford products. She asked questions to ensure she understood what I was looking for in a new vehicle, answered my questions, explained financing options and incentive available on the vehicle, and did not rush the process to get a sale. My intent was to test drive a few vehicles to narrow down what vehicle I would actually purchase in the future; however, I ended up purchasing a vehicle the same day because of Laura's honesty and professionalism. She surely earned my trust and respect! More sales representative need to take lessons from Laura!

cwasham
3/26/2014

"We visited Mike Davidson Ford to check out the Fusion..."

We visited Mike Davidson Ford to check out the Fusion Hybrid. We drove home in a car. Storm was one of the best we have ever worked with. He is top notch in every respect! We consider him our friend, not our salesman. The new car is wonderful. We have been driving around playing with all the buttons and getting acquainted with everything. Amazingly quiet!! We can't wait to take a long trip to see what our mileage is. Looking forward to big savings. If anyone wants a friendly dealership, go to Mike Davidson. They cover everything and are available to answer anything that may have been missed or you forgot to ask. We couldn't be happier. Ask for Storm!!

robtglenn
3/26/2014

"Chris Mason was outstanding in his dedication to getting..."

Chris Mason was outstanding in his dedication to getting us what we wanted. This originally started as a comparison with another dealership, but through Chris' help, we found a much more pleasant experience than we were getting at autonation. Overall the dealership provided a high integrity of communication and willingness to work through the process.

jagfan2020
3/26/2014

"I purchased my Ford F150 from Mike Davidson Ford on..."

I purchased my Ford F150 from Mike Davidson Ford on 1/18/2014. I dealt mostly with the personable salesman,Tobey Yost. From the first day I came in actually looking for a part for my stepson's 1997 F150, Tobey came up and introduced himself as I was browsing the lot for the truck I had been looking for. I was looking for a particular 4x4 truck, super cab, 5.0 V8. Tobey walked the lot with me and we found exactly what I was looking for. I have given Tobey and Mike Davidson a five star rating because of the professional way I was dealt with. Tobey answered all of my questions, offered a test ride. I did not have time to go through the purchase that day as I mentioned my stepson was getting a part needed to work on his truck but instead came back the following day and Tobey stayed with me throughout the entire process of the purchase. Even after my purchase Tobey has stayed in touch with me via, text and email offering any assistance or help that I may need and that has been for over two months since the purchase. I am extremely satisfied with my Ford Tough Truck. Tobey thank you for your Great Service provided at Mike Davidson as well as the Great Service you gave to our Country!!

teelee
3/26/2014

"Very pleasant dealer, every one was very polite and..."

Very pleasant dealer, every one was very polite and explained everything to us.my husband and I would recommend Mike Davidson ford to our friends and family.

fordlover1000
3/26/2014

"I used to work for Ford corporate in Detroit. I have..."

I used to work for Ford corporate in Detroit. I have purchased well over 20 new Ford's in the last 30 years for personal and business use. Kevin White is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He's friendly, knowledgeable, non-pressuring and trustworthy as they come. I wouldn't buy a car from anyone, other than Kevin. Hope to be back to buy another car within the next year. Thanks for the great experience!

mark2032
3/26/2014

"My wife and I recently moved to Jacksonville and needed..."

My wife and I recently moved to Jacksonville and needed to buy a new vehicle. We had every intention of shopping around, but we went to MIke Davidson Ford first and then bought from them that same day. Everyone at this dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. They were not pushy in any way. Our salesman Storm was also excellent. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Ford vehicle.

Reviews of Tobey Yost