Mike Davidson Ford

9650 Atlantic Blvd.,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Mike Davidson Ford Info
About Mike Davidson Ford

Mike Davidson Ford is a New and Used car Dealership that has been serving the Jacksonville area since 1934. We are family owned and operated. We are located at 9650 Atlantic Blvd across from the Regency Square Mall. We have the BEST selection of New Ford Cars, Trucks and SUV’s and we are Jacksonville’s ONLY Roush authorized dealer. If you are looking for pre-owned we have you covered not only do we have the BEST selection in pre-owned inventory, we have the BEST PRICE! We also offer Ford Certified vehicles. We are Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer and that is because of our customers. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal! 64% of our customers are referred to us from pervious customers. Thank you for making Mike Davidson Ford Jacksonville’s # 1 Ford Dealer! Our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience. Our service team is fast, efficient and friendly. They understand that you’re in a hurry. They work fast and hard to get the job done and offer the care to ensure your car gets the BEST service possible. We also have a courtesy shuttle for your convenience. Our parts department carries one of the BEST selections of Ford Genuine parts, Motorcraft parts, Ford Racing parts, Roush Performance parts and industries lift kits.

About Mike Davidson Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

abfghklum

"2014 Focus ST"

Josh was very helpful, attentive, and efficient. He ensured that we received all incentives we qualified for. He had the vehicles we wanted to test ready when we arrived. He also had the vehicle we chose cleaned and filled with fuel, and also programed the navigation system and installed the card. I am very happy with my experience with Josh and the management.

Josh Driscoll

Dave13353
3/27/2014

"Jeramie Mathis was a pleasure to work with . He was very..."

Jeramie Mathis was a pleasure to work with . He was very helpful in choosing the vehicle we wanted. He was very knowlegible in how the car operated and all the features it has. He noticed some scratches on the back fender after it was cleaned up and called the body shop. They were very prompt in getting it repaired. Jeramie was freindly and easy to talk to he made buying my new car a pleasure . I am really glad we had Jeramie for our sales associate! Also the other people we talked to in buying this vehicle wee every helpful. Sorry we don't remember their names. Great experience over all. Pamela Coulter

itsjustbee
3/27/2014

"So helpfully in every aspect. Very polite and..."

So helpfully in every aspect. Very polite and considerate. Was not pushy and acknowledge my needs. I will be back for my next truck. Love it

Andrew Watson

andresdezapo
3/27/2014

"I walked into the dealership with a pessimistic attitude..."

I walked into the dealership with a pessimistic attitude and left feeling refreshed and overflowing with optimism based on the handling of my financing and the patience that was shown to me while trying to obtain a reliable mode of transportation to go hand in hand with my new promotion. An Extremely Pleasurable Purchase Experience.

Akkisner
3/27/2014

"Josh made buying my new car a great experience. He was..."

Josh made buying my new car a great experience. He was helpful but not pushy and answered all our questions. Best person we have dealt with when buying a car in a long time!

jarrett1338
3/27/2014

"Because Frank Molimock was such a NICE and professional..."

Because Frank Molimock was such a NICE and professional Sales Consultant. He answered all our questions and his genuine kindness was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this pleasant young man to anyone shopping for a vehicle. I took several of his business cards to give to my friends because I know he would be fair with helping them.

Frank Molimock

koreymk
3/27/2014

"My experience at Mike Davidson Ford was truly the best...."

My experience at Mike Davidson Ford was truly the best. It was my second time buying a car, first time buying a new car. Storm Timson was the first person to approach just as I was walking up to look at some new cars. Very friendly and helpful. The other employees there I dealt with were just as nice and helpful. They worked hard to get the deal I wanted and within my budget. Great job and I would recommend anyone to go down to Mike Davidson Ford to look for a new car as I did.

philinda
3/27/2014

"Our Salesman made the sale. He did not pressure us, he..."

Our Salesman made the sale. He did not pressure us, he was informative, easy to understand, knowledgeable of the product. we felt very comfortable with him and inside of the dealership. the salesman walked us through all of the figures concerning the sale of the new vehicle and the trade in value of our car. It was easy to understand, which is sooo different from previous experiences with other dealerships and salesman. Also the financial lady was great. she did her best to get us out quickly and easily. We fell like we not only bought a new vehicle but made some new friends along the way. We would recommend this dealership and our salesman to our friends and family

also the finance lady that completed the loan papers was wonderful also.

Cooper49
3/26/2014

"Joey was a really great help, I could not have asked for..."

Joey was a really great help, I could not have asked for better person to deal with, He was kind and I really like dealing with. Over the week that I was going back and forth to the ford place I asked for joey every-time, because he understood me and my wife the most, and was the most helpful person. He made my first time car buying experience GREAT!!! If I needed to go back to the Ford dealer for anything, I would only want and expect to talk to Joey.

SandyPhotos
3/26/2014

"If you want a honest and knowledgable sales..."

If you want a honest and knowledgable sales representative, see Laura Krieger at Mike Davidson Ford on Atlantic Blvd. Laura is a representative who is friendly and knowledgeable of Ford products. She asked questions to ensure she understood what I was looking for in a new vehicle, answered my questions, explained financing options and incentive available on the vehicle, and did not rush the process to get a sale. My intent was to test drive a few vehicles to narrow down what vehicle I would actually purchase in the future; however, I ended up purchasing a vehicle the same day because of Laura's honesty and professionalism. She surely earned my trust and respect! More sales representative need to take lessons from Laura!

Reviews of Joshua Driscoll