Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call
Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Grand Cherokee, Grand Caravan, 1500, Town & Country or Patriot? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Rocky Mount, look no further! At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Rocky Mount region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Rocky Mount and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 1340 S Wesleyan Blvd and let us show you all of the Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler services we offer.

About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"Simply amazing"

If you're looking for a nice, dependable,and within your budget car Mike Keffler is the place to go. Ralph Mccotter is the guy to see. He will have you in and out and will work with you until you're satisfied. Everyone works together to make sure their customers are satisfied. Can't ask for better service thanks again Ralph for a job well done.

Ralph Mccotter

"New car"

Great experience for first time car buyer! Kevin was great and helped get. Even on a Sunday they were patient and friendly. Would definitely buy my next car from there and recommend others to do the same.

Kevin Bynum

"Great people !"

Mike Keffer was awesome. Ronnie did a extremely good job. Every one in the dealership was extremely helpful. Would recommend this dealer to anybody! Will buy my next car here.

"Great service & people"

I had a wonderful experience at mike keffer, great service and people. First time car buyer and Kelvin Bynum did a awsome job helping me and being patient with me, he also was one of the best salesman i have met. 5 stars for me

Kelvin bynum

"Thankful "

I was looking for a car but couldn't get one until I came here. KB wouldn't stop helping me until I found something to drive and in my price rage.

K B

"Awesome!"

we knew what we wanted when we came in. What we received was excellent customer service, we were financed within a matter of minutes!! We are now the proud owners of a Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie edition with a 6.4 Hemi!!! Thanks for all the great staff at the Rocky Mount North Carolina location. You guys rock! The Wilson dealership had just turned us down that very same day thank you for making this happen!

"Best Ever Car Salesman"

I would like to thank Kelvin Bynum personally for this hard work. He has gone beyond call of duty for service. Kelvin was very professional and courteous.

Kelvin Bynum

"purchased a 2015 jeep wrangler"

I knew what I wanted when I went in. They worked it out and I was very satisfied when I left. I owed a lot on the 2011 camero I traded in. They still meet my price and payment max.

"RAM Truck"

These guys are excellent in every way. ALL questions were answered, Hands down -- is the best. I'am enjoying the Ram Outdoorsman, & the wife seems to like it. I will give a 5 stars or 10+. THANKS to the staff, I HAD FUN.!!!!

"Best dealer experience."

Everyone I dealt with was professional, helpful and courteous. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely use them again in the future.

Reviews of Ronnie  Medlin