Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info

davis, Karla 187
7/06/2015

"Paul was so nice"

Paul was so nice including his wife! They really made me feel like family! Really good and genuine people. I would recommend them to anybody. Gave me a great nissan rogue with low mileages. Keep up the good work guys. Karla Davis

Mike Keffer

mfcooley
1/29/2015

"2001 Jeep Wrangler"

The next day, I was glad I purchased the Jeep. All communications were honest and direct. I had to drive about 45 minutes to see it and relied on the advertisement on the internet and discussion with the sales representative. I highly recommend Jeremy E. Guzman, internet sales to work in your best interest for a win-win for both parties. When I got there the vehicle was ready to view. After the test drive, I was sold. Everyone I worked with was knowledgable and friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle to buy.

Jeremy Guzman, Sid Turner, Andy Boyce, Andrew Barnham

Tee
12/20/2014

"HORRIBLE!!!! "

THIS IS THE WORST DAM DEALERSHIP IN ALL OF AMERICA!!!! HORRIBLE SERVICE JUST RIDICULOUS.. MANAGERS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CAR, NEITHER DO THE EMPLOYEES.. PLEASE I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP IF IT WAS YOUR FIRST OPTION

Mike Keffer, Gary Burke, Andy Boyce

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

December 20, 2014

We are disappointed in our effort anytime a customer is not satisfied. If "Tee" ? wishes to contact me I welcome another attempt to resolve their concern. Mike Keffer

Chris_Wolfe
12/05/2014

"One of the best Dealerships out there! Great experience."

Experience was awesome! Jeremy and Andy were honest with me from the start, and it was one of the smoothest car transactions I have every experienced. This is my first Ram and I would not hesitate one bit to buy another vehicle here. Great guys, great service, and a great deal!

Andy Boyce, Jeremy Guzman

Susan Faircloth
12/05/2014

"Awesome experience!"

I'm very pleased with my Cadillac. I came from Charlotte just to purchase here,and thank goodness Jeremy stayed late! I took a wrong turn!(yikes!).. It was well worth it...friendly, professional and courteous service... Not to mention its being delivered to me ...I will definitely be making another purchase very soon!! You guys rock!! S. Faircloth

Jeremy Guzman

Susan Faircloth responded to this review

December 08, 2014

I hope to receive my vehicle soon..I was under the impression I would have it Saturday.. Now it may be Tues.. If I'm lucky..getting frustrated. I purchased the car in full because it's needed..hadn't planned on putting it in the garage ..fingers crossed I get what I already paid for soon!

gwoodard
12/03/2014

"Great dealership to buy from"

Bought suv for my son in mountains. Delt with Jeremy Guzman, One of the nicest car salesmans i have ever met. Very considerate of my time. Just a great and smooth transaction. Will buy from again soon. Everybody i met at dealership are above average people, Great dealership to deal with.

Jeremy Guzman, Sid Turner, Troy Dickens

A&GAndrews
11/18/2014

""Best All Around""

My husband and I came in wanting to make a brand new purchase. Kevin Bynum (salesman) got right to work, presented us with some options and picked out what we desired. The processing time was so unbelievable and fast. This dealership looks to please their customers and they are GREAT! I recommend Mike Keffer a thousand times! Kelvin Bynum may God continue to bless you and keep up the excellent work.

Kelvin "KB" Bynum

GLR52
11/15/2014

"A 5 STAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!"

Andy Boyce was terrific, and Melissa Skinner was very helpful and although she is new will be a great asset to the team. If you want an honest deal and a dealership that will shoot straight with you then this is the place to go. I'll certainly consider them my dealership for life! Great team and can't praise them enough. I've purchased many cars over the last 50 years and this is by far one of the best, if not the best I've dealt with! Thanks again to Andy & Melissa. :-)

Gary Burke, Andrew Barnham, Andy Boyce, Meliisa Skinner

connor.wright.733
11/10/2014

"Yup! They will work with you!"

I came in there expecting to pay an arm and a leg but after the diagnosis it ended up being a simple fix of replacing a sensor. They were super nice and they even took me to school while my car was being worked on. There in nothing like having complete anxiety about a situation and just receiving awesome service that took to stress away.

Patrick Winchester, Sid Turner

Cmorgan85
10/11/2014

"Simply amazing"

If you're looking for a nice, dependable,and within your budget car Mike Keffler is the place to go. Ralph Mccotter is the guy to see. He will have you in and out and will work with you until you're satisfied. Everyone works together to make sure their customers are satisfied. Can't ask for better service thanks again Ralph for a job well done.

Ralph Mccotter