Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1340 South Wesleyan Boulevard,
Rocky Mount, North Carolina 27803
Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Grand Cherokee, Grand Caravan, 1500, Town & Country or Patriot? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Rocky Mount, look no further! At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Rocky Mount region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Rocky Mount and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 1340 S Wesleyan Blvd and let us show you all of the Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler services we offer.

About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

mfcooley
1/29/2015

"2001 Jeep Wrangler"

The next day, I was glad I purchased the Jeep. All communications were honest and direct. I had to drive about 45 minutes to see it and relied on the advertisement on the internet and discussion with the sales representative. I highly recommend Jeremy E. Guzman, internet sales to work in your best interest for a win-win for both parties. When I got there the vehicle was ready to view. After the test drive, I was sold. Everyone I worked with was knowledgable and friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle to buy.

Tee
12/20/2014

"HORRIBLE!!!! "

THIS IS THE WORST DAM DEALERSHIP IN ALL OF AMERICA!!!! HORRIBLE SERVICE JUST RIDICULOUS.. MANAGERS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CAR, NEITHER DO THE EMPLOYEES.. PLEASE I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP IF IT WAS YOUR FIRST OPTION

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

December 20, 2014

We are disappointed in our effort anytime a customer is not satisfied. If "Tee" ? wishes to contact me I welcome another attempt to resolve their concern. Mike Keffer

Chris_Wolfe
12/05/2014

"One of the best Dealerships out there! Great experience."

Experience was awesome! Jeremy and Andy were honest with me from the start, and it was one of the smoothest car transactions I have every experienced. This is my first Ram and I would not hesitate one bit to buy another vehicle here. Great guys, great service, and a great deal!

Susan Faircloth
12/05/2014

"Awesome experience!"

I'm very pleased with my Cadillac. I came from Charlotte just to purchase here,and thank goodness Jeremy stayed late! I took a wrong turn!(yikes!).. It was well worth it...friendly, professional and courteous service... Not to mention its being delivered to me ...I will definitely be making another purchase very soon!! You guys rock!! S. Faircloth

Susan Faircloth responded to this review

December 08, 2014

I hope to receive my vehicle soon..I was under the impression I would have it Saturday.. Now it may be Tues.. If I'm lucky..getting frustrated. I purchased the car in full because it's needed..hadn't planned on putting it in the garage ..fingers crossed I get what I already paid for soon!

gwoodard
12/03/2014

"Great dealership to buy from"

Bought suv for my son in mountains. Delt with Jeremy Guzman, One of the nicest car salesmans i have ever met. Very considerate of my time. Just a great and smooth transaction. Will buy from again soon. Everybody i met at dealership are above average people, Great dealership to deal with.

A&GAndrews
11/18/2014

""Best All Around""

My husband and I came in wanting to make a brand new purchase. Kevin Bynum (salesman) got right to work, presented us with some options and picked out what we desired. The processing time was so unbelievable and fast. This dealership looks to please their customers and they are GREAT! I recommend Mike Keffer a thousand times! Kelvin Bynum may God continue to bless you and keep up the excellent work.

GLR52
11/15/2014

"A 5 STAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!"

Andy Boyce was terrific, and Melissa Skinner was very helpful and although she is new will be a great asset to the team. If you want an honest deal and a dealership that will shoot straight with you then this is the place to go. I'll certainly consider them my dealership for life! Great team and can't praise them enough. I've purchased many cars over the last 50 years and this is by far one of the best, if not the best I've dealt with! Thanks again to Andy & Melissa. :-)

connor.wright.733
11/10/2014

"Yup! They will work with you!"

I came in there expecting to pay an arm and a leg but after the diagnosis it ended up being a simple fix of replacing a sensor. They were super nice and they even took me to school while my car was being worked on. There in nothing like having complete anxiety about a situation and just receiving awesome service that took to stress away.

Patrick Winchester

Cmorgan85
10/11/2014

"Simply amazing"

If you're looking for a nice, dependable,and within your budget car Mike Keffler is the place to go. Ralph Mccotter is the guy to see. He will have you in and out and will work with you until you're satisfied. Everyone works together to make sure their customers are satisfied. Can't ask for better service thanks again Ralph for a job well done.

Ralph Mccotter

Scott1029
10/06/2014

"New car"

Great experience for first time car buyer! Kevin was great and helped get. Even on a Sunday they were patient and friendly. Would definitely buy my next car from there and recommend others to do the same.

Kevin Bynum