Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Call
Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Grand Cherokee, Grand Caravan, 1500, Town & Country or Patriot? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Rocky Mount, look no further! At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Rocky Mount region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Rocky Mount and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 1340 S Wesleyan Blvd and let us show you all of the Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler services we offer.

About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"RAM Truck"

These guys are excellent in every way. ALL questions were answered, Hands down -- is the best. I'am enjoying the Ram Outdoorsman, & the wife seems to like it. I will give a 5 stars or 10+. THANKS to the staff, I HAD FUN.!!!!

"Best dealer experience."

Everyone I dealt with was professional, helpful and courteous. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely use them again in the future.

"Supper Cool Atmosphere"

I worked with Ronnie Medlin, and he was awesome. Made everything really simple & easy. Spoke with Mike Keffer also along with the sales manager & Finance manager. They were all attentive & super to deal with. Not once did I ever feel pressured or even like I was at a Dealership.

"great experience"

I recommend this dealership to everyone. The atmosphere was very friendly. Mr Bynum did a great job putting me at easy during the hold process. He was straight foward and didnt give me the runaround. If you are looking to have a good experience try Mike Keffer.

kelvin bynum

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

I was in need of a car because the engine in my 2005 Chevy Impala went out on me. My father and I have been shopping for cars for weeks with no luck .Lucky one of his coworkers told him about Mike Keffer's dealership in Rocky Mount NC. The staff was so friendly. Mr. Kelvin Bynum will do everything in his power to get you in a car. He customer service was superb. He went above and beyond truly.

Kelvin Bynum

"AWESOME"

I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. It was the perfect car buying experience. My salesman was amazing, and remained in contact with me until he got me the best deal. I am beyond happy with everything. Everyone was so nice, and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

Kelvin KB Bynum

"Went to see the Charger & ended up buying the RAM instead."

My wife and I stopped in to look at to look at a 100 anniversary Charger on our 18th wedding anniversary night but ended up with a RAM Big Horn Truck instead, it wasn't that we didn't like the Charger we did but we fell in love with the truck. Everyone at this dealership went above and beyond in the purchasing of this truck.,our Salesmen Joe Edmondson was very patient allowing my wife & I to test drive multiple vehicles, he answered our questions & we were able to negotiate a fair price for our new truck. The whole process didn't exceed 3 hours and absolutely no one involved was pushy or demanding. One other gentlemen we dealt with first name was Shane we didn't get his last name but he too also was professional and very personable in the whole process, we would definitely recommend Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for a good place to do business.

"Great salesman"

Mike keefer has an exceptional salesman in Ronnie medlin. For the past few months Ronnie has stayed in touch with me on new arrivals, new trades until we found the perfect fit for me. He has an exceptional friendly attitude even when it's been a rough day he keeps a positive attitude. I met mr. Keefer at food lion where I work when he first arrived in rocky mount and took over the dealership. We chatted and meeting him was a pleasure. He was so positive about bringing his name and dealership to rocky mount. He invited me to his dealership and I have bought 3 vehicles and have sent 3 referrals to him who have also bought and been very pleased with the service. I highly recommend anyone interested in any vehicle to give mike keefer a chance to make u a deal. All the salesman are very nice but I grew a great friendship with Ronnie medlin.

"Stranded & Frustrated"

Carrie Le and her team really helped me make the best of a challenging maintenance ordeal. I was traveling from eastern North Carolina on I95 when my Jeep Wrangler thermostat icon illuminated in the dash board. After communicating with the dealership, tow service was coordinated to transport my Jeep to the dealership. I coordinated procuring a rental car to continue my travels since the dealership service department was going to close before my Jeep could be inspected for mechanical issues. Even though the dealership's Service Department had closed, the Service Advisor, Carrie Le helped me through a trailing ordeal with the Enterprise rental car; while I was transferring personal items from my Jeep into the rental car, I noticed a screw in the passenger-side front tire. Since I had just been stranded on I95, I was not about to travel another 5 hours (to my destination) on a tire with a screw in it. Carrie Le coordinated with Michael Boone and Gary Burke to take a look at the tire on the rental since the Enterprise office was closing when I picked it up (there was no answer when I called since they closed at 6pm). The rental car tire could not be repaired, but the dealership but on the donut-type spare and attempted to coordinate further repair through Enterprise. Enterprise representative stated that I was to take the punctured tire to Firestone, but Firestone stores were closed by this point. So, I was faced with a decision about staying over night, returning the rental car (since I obviously was not going to drive 5 hours on a donut-spare or haul the tire around get it fixed the next morning). Carrie Le and her team provided a recommendation for hotel accommodations and stated that they would check back in on me first thing in the a.m. The next morning my Jeep was fixed in approximately 2 hours, I was able to turn the rental car back in, and I was back on the road to my destination. Carrie Le and her team were very professional, emotionally available (as sounding boards to the mechanical challenges of my trip), and went above-and-beyond to help me as best as they could with in their capabilities. I even received follow-up telephone calls from Carrie Le to confirm that I was able to complete my travels safely. My Jeep performed without any additional issues for the remainder of my trip. I appreciate the outstanding Customer Service demonstrated by the staff of your dealership and will definitely tell friends and family of my experiences with your exemplary staff!

Michael Boone

"Coach Cliff Is The Man"

I found this car online and just dropped by the dealership to take a look as one of several cars I was considering. Two days later I signed the papers and drove the car home. I had the pleasure of meeting Coach Cliff Madden. What a true gentleman and genuine, honest guy. A lot of people make fun of the tricks and tactics of car salesmen but there was nothing slick or disingenuous about Coach Cliff. It is rare that I work with a car salesman who makes me leave feeling I have also made a friend. Coach does that. He communicated well with me, worked with my requests for inspection and massaged the price to fit my budget and made the transaction very satisfying. You can't go wrong stopping by Mike Keffer CDJR and when you do, ask for the "old coach", Cliff Madden. He will treat you right.

Ronnie Medlin