Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call
Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Grand Cherokee, Grand Caravan, 1500, Town & Country or Patriot? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Rocky Mount, look no further! At Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Rocky Mount region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Rocky Mount and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 1340 S Wesleyan Blvd and let us show you all of the Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler services we offer.

About Mike Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

""Best All Around""

My husband and I came in wanting to make a brand new purchase. Kevin Bynum (salesman) got right to work, presented us with some options and picked out what we desired. The processing time was so unbelievable and fast. This dealership looks to please their customers and they are GREAT! I recommend Mike Keffer a thousand times! Kelvin Bynum may God continue to bless you and keep up the excellent work.

"A 5 STAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!"

Andy Boyce was terrific, and Melissa Skinner was very helpful and although she is new will be a great asset to the team. If you want an honest deal and a dealership that will shoot straight with you then this is the place to go. I'll certainly consider them my dealership for life! Great team and can't praise them enough. I've purchased many cars over the last 50 years and this is by far one of the best, if not the best I've dealt with! Thanks again to Andy & Melissa. :-)

"Yup! They will work with you!"

I came in there expecting to pay an arm and a leg but after the diagnosis it ended up being a simple fix of replacing a sensor. They were super nice and they even took me to school while my car was being worked on. There in nothing like having complete anxiety about a situation and just receiving awesome service that took to stress away.

Patrick Winchester

"Simply amazing"

If you're looking for a nice, dependable,and within your budget car Mike Keffler is the place to go. Ralph Mccotter is the guy to see. He will have you in and out and will work with you until you're satisfied. Everyone works together to make sure their customers are satisfied. Can't ask for better service thanks again Ralph for a job well done.

Ralph Mccotter

"New car"

Great experience for first time car buyer! Kevin was great and helped get. Even on a Sunday they were patient and friendly. Would definitely buy my next car from there and recommend others to do the same.

Kevin Bynum

"Great people !"

Mike Keffer was awesome. Ronnie did a extremely good job. Every one in the dealership was extremely helpful. Would recommend this dealer to anybody! Will buy my next car here.

"Great service & people"

I had a wonderful experience at mike keffer, great service and people. First time car buyer and Kelvin Bynum did a awsome job helping me and being patient with me, he also was one of the best salesman i have met. 5 stars for me

Kelvin bynum

"Thankful "

I was looking for a car but couldn't get one until I came here. KB wouldn't stop helping me until I found something to drive and in my price rage.

K B

"Awesome!"

we knew what we wanted when we came in. What we received was excellent customer service, we were financed within a matter of minutes!! We are now the proud owners of a Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie edition with a 6.4 Hemi!!! Thanks for all the great staff at the Rocky Mount North Carolina location. You guys rock! The Wilson dealership had just turned us down that very same day thank you for making this happen!

Jevon Bailey

"Best Ever Car Salesman"

I would like to thank Kelvin Bynum personally for this hard work. He has gone beyond call of duty for service. Kelvin was very professional and courteous.

Kelvin Bynum