Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Business Manger
Adam Parker, Sales Consultant, Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Adam Parker

March 11, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Jojemo

We purchased a new dodge REBEL from Sandy in February. After experiencing a very relaxing and friendly experience, when we went to get another vehicle, a jeep trailhawk, it was an easy decision to return to Sandy at Rocky Mount Dodge. They did not have the vehicle on site but Sandy was able to locate exactly what we wanted the same day! It was the easiest experience of buying a vehicle we have ever had!!! If you want a deal and friendly atmosphere g see Sandy at Rocky Mount Dodge she will definitely hook you up!!!

March 07, 2017

"2014 Santa Fe Experience"

- Jada Smith

So I arrived Saturday afternoon to browse the inventory, I forgot which car I had inquired about but Sandi came out to meet us and mentioned I was looking for the Nissan Altima which was sold, I inquired about the Santa Fe and we took it for a test drive. I was impressed by the car's features and was immediately sold on wanting this car. Sandi was a joy to work with, she has great customer service skills, super funny and animated but not overkill. As a customer, I felt she was professional yet personable. Even though I didn't get the exact monthly payment I was looking for, Sandi helped fight for as much as she could I believe, to get the price to where I flt most comfortable that I could afford. Overall, the experience was good and I look forward to enjoying my new car.

March 04, 2017

"Great crew!"

- Raymond Barfield

This is a wonderful group of people. They were no-pressure, informative, and incredibly friendly. We got the best price we found in a 150 mile radius. This was easily the most enjoyable car purchase I have had.

New 2017 Fiat 500