Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4.4

January 01, 2017

"Car Sales"

- Larry Boykin

Found fog light not fixed but rigged with paper to stsy in. Asked to return after bad review I posted. I showed up ad requested and Tony said that he thought that was taken care of. The tab that was molded on the bumper cover to hold fog light was broken. Tony said that they were not going to replace it. I was so sad. Then he offered me 200 buckd to forget about it since I. Had sctewed a screw through the bumpet to hold it in place and it was holding. I agreed and my temp address was given. I never received the check. Lied to again. Update, I was contacted and told it was delayed because of new year. Still waiting

December 31, 2016

"Unbelievable awesome experience!!!"

- Underwood3

This dealership may be smaller and doesn't have all the glammer as most dealerships, but don't let it fool you. After truck shopping for 3 days for the right truck at the right price, I literally went to 8 other dealerships from Fayetteville to Raleigh talked with 8 other Salesmen, in negotiations in a few of them, and finally ran across this dealership. Spoke with the best Salesperson yet, HER name is Sandi. She knows her trucks like no other man salesman knew, very knowledgeable, courteous, and attractive;) Found a truck I liked that fit the bill, made an offer, and for the first time with no haggle they offered me a even better deal on a brand new truck! The entire staff was super friendly and definitely the easiest vehicle purchase ever! I'll be back for my next purchase hands down!!! Ask for Sandi, you won't be disappointed! Thank you guys! Leon U.

December 30, 2016

"Great service!!!"

- Blessed

I had a wonderful experience. The sell was quick and easy, and I absolutely love my car. I walked in expecting to be treated as an average customer but instead I felt like I was around friends (as crazy as that may sound). Patricia was very nice , patient and knowledgeable. My friend and I had to wait for my car to get cleaned, so Sandi came out and kept us company which I thought was nice. I truly feel like I made a good decision choosing this dealership and the car!!!!!!

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $21695