Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Adam Parker

April 19, 2017

"EXCELLENT 1000%"

- vechileman.559

MY NAME IS DONALD RAY RICHARDSON BROUGHT MY 1987 DODGE RAM D150 FOR SERVICE IN 2/27/17.THANKS TO THE MOST HIGH FOR SENDING ME TO A PLACE OF PEOPLE THAT I CAN FINALLY TRUST WITH MY TRUCK. LOVE PEOPLE THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE TRUTH THAN TRYING TO TAKE MY MONEY. THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE RICHARD GLOVER MINDY GLOVER I DO NOT KNOW THE PARTS MAN NAME THAT TOLD ME THE TRUTH ALSO. I WILL GIVE THEM A 1000% RATING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST.......PEACE BE UNTO YHWH

April 09, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- 05 Rumble Bee

This was literally the best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle and I have probably bought between 30 to 40 cars and trucks in my life.. I saw the vehicle I wanted on the internet and made an inquiry via e-mail. Both Patricia and Josh (the sales manager) reached out to me over the phone. I worked out the price/payment with Josh via text messages and he got me the exact payment I wanted. When I went to pick up the Ram truck it was exactly as advertised. Josh had everything set up for me (like a military operation) and I was literally driving off of the lot in my new truck in less that 20 minutes after I arrived. It would be impossible for the customer service to have been any better. Josh, Patricia, and Debra (finance) are all great and this is a very well run dealership that really works with you. Everyone I came into contact with was only interested in ensuring I had a great experience. I can't recommend them enough.

March 30, 2017

"Supportive, Patient, and dedicated"

- Aretina Artis

I got a referral from my inzurance company filled out the form sent it to them got a call in a day. I met with Sandi that Saturday. Gave them time to licate the vehicle I needed to accomadate my large family. In the mean time I had death in my family had no cintact for a week or so. Got a call tbat my vehicle was ready to inspect and test drive. Met with Sandi one afternoon and drove my 2014 Grand Caravan home that evening. Sandi knew what i needed and made it happen for me. I appreciate their patience, suppiort and dedcation to get me my new vehicle. I recommend them to anyone, bad credit no credit slow credit..... get there for your experience.

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $21560