Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1340 S Wesleyan Blvd,
Rocky Mount, North Carolina 27803
Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Rocky Mount Chyrsler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram is a full service dealership that is community oriented. You will find us to "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly" and will do everything we can to make you a very satisfied customer. Our motto is "Our Obsession is your Satisfaction" Visit us once and you'll never forget it.

About Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

markdwitt
2/08/2016

"Quick, painless, and friendly"

I called ahead to see if a specific used RAM 2500 SLT was still available and at the low internet price I saw on CarGurus. Spoke to Barry on the phone and he assured me that he would honor the advertised price. I showed up early at the dealership and Barry already had the truck warmed up and in the front of the dealership. Took a nice test drive, and then wrote it all up. Only took a couple of hours total time from when I walked in there until I was driving off in my new truck. Tony assisted me with the final paperwork. Thanks to them both for a great buying experience.

jcharomo
12/30/2015

"Excellent experience, as usual with this dealer"

As usual, everybody was very polite and helpful in the dealership and did everything they could to help me get the car, specially, the salesman, John Burke

beware2007
12/24/2015

"BEWARE - There's a reason this dealer changes hands so often"

Purchased my car from this dealer in Rocky Mount; the city where I live. Years later my car needed repairs- failed inspection; fuel pump. I already had a quote from a competitor in Wilson. Rocky Mount quoted me $300 more. When I told them of the other quote, then they lowered the price. I paid for repairs and my car still failed for the same exact error code and runs worse than before I took it to them. It's in Wilson now with experts!

Journeygirl
12/15/2015

"John Edward Burke"

I traded an 05 Grand CarAvan infor a 16 Fodge Journey. John Edward Burke was my salesman and he did an awesome job. Was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered any questions I had. A week after I took possession, I received a recall. He came to my job and brought me a loaner and took my car and had the service done that same day.

John Edward Burke

Dodge Lover
10/18/2015

"2013 Dodge Charger"

Airbag light pops off and on since the third month of purchase. When under warranty, they could not find nothing wrong. Hit 37,000 miles they said $948 to fix it. They checked it 8 times before warranty was out. Had to call corporate to get it covered. Never will buy another car from this dealership! After 5 visits and 3 home office calls airbag light finally off.

Josh in service

YellowST
10/10/2015

"So helpful in a tough time"

I saw a car that I have been dying to buy on their website and notified the dealership through cargurus.com that I was interested. I was contacted via email by Richard Doty that evening, then also again the next morning by Richard. Their sales team also called to speak with me to make sure I had reached Richard and had all the information I needed. I ended up speaking with Barry Menta when I called and we got straight to the point about the car. He told me why the price had dropped and was straightforward with me about everything. I live almost 4 hours away and didn't want the car to get away before I could get there. I was able to put down $500 to hold the vehicle via my debit card over the phone. I had scheduled to visit on Monday, but I live in Columbia SC and my home was flooded and I was unable to now afford the car. I let Barry know the situation and he helped get my money credited back to my account within the day. I can't say how much of a relief it was and to not be hassled by the staff. Barry, genuinely, it's been so tough not being able to buy my dream car but your professionalism and help in the whole process has really been a bright spot in the last week. So much so that I wanted to cut out some time now to let everyone know!

ramtruck
10/05/2015

"New Car Purchase"

The sales staff was very knowledgable and reasonable to work with. The customer service was some of the best I have dealt while purchasing a new vehicle.

Stevo3
9/28/2015

"False advertisement "

I drove two hours for an advertised price that had been that way for 3+ days. When I get there they change the price a 2000 dollar increase. I get we all make mistakes but they would not work with me at all. On top the car wasn't in good condition plus a check engine light was on

Stevo3 responded to this review

September 28, 2015

I think I'll take my business somewhere else. The sales person didn't try to do anything at all. Which was very discouraging. He pretty much said the words sorry and that was it. I've bought a car from Westgate. They were very helpful. If they couldn't do something they have a reason why. Not just a sorry and turn their heads. I had my eyes set on one car and a good experience and now that's over. Thank you

Darrin27864
9/24/2015

"2013 Dodge Dart is a Lemon"

Bought a 2013 Dodge Dart new. One of the first one sold in Rocly Mount. While it was under warrenty it was a good car. Now its an electronic nightmare! Something kills the battery after we cut it off. Heater comes on by itself and wont let us cut ot off, wind sheild wipers com on while switch is off. Had the battery checked, its good. Altinator is good. Contacted dealership, they said they didnt know whats wrong with it but they will charge me 170.00 to hook it up to theyre computer and thats no garontee that they will find the problem. Tried to trade it in and the salesman was rude and sarcastic with us. He said he would have to add 10,000.00 to the new car price just to take the dart. We are stuck with a undependable piece of crap that we cant fix or get rid of. They were nice when they first sold it to me.but now they dont care. Very dissatisfied with this dealership and Dofge Dart

Someone in the service dept.

Lisa1969
9/17/2015

"Bought a new vehicle "

Johnnie is an outstanding young salesman. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in buying. The dealership did not have the color I wanted so Johnnie looked and found my color and made arrangements to have the vehicle sent to Mike Keffer for me to purchase.

Reviews of Tony Bowling