Milam Kars

Milam Kars
Milam Kars Info

ChappySkillz
9/20/2012

"On 9/13/2012, I bought a car from Milam Kars. The test..."

On 9/13/2012, I bought a car from Milam Kars. The test drive was great, no noises, and no problems. The guy was even very courteous. I did notice that the battery was on charge, so I knew that I needed to buy a battery, which i did 2 days later. No big deal. Here it is 7 days after I bought the vehicle, and I took it in for an oil change (since I saw it was low) and a tune up and lube job. Just for preventive maintenance. It started rattling and making a knocking noise. The mechanic informed me that the harmonic balance and crankshaft were not put back together properly when it was last worked on, which was before I bought it. I went back to talk to the Milam Kars guy that sold it to me, and he informed me that he didnt care if it broke down one day after, he sold it "As is". Dont get caught in this, and never buy from Milam Kars, they will screw you over. That is why I have a lemon lawyer taking my case, and I will see him in court. If you buy from Milam, expect the same.

Milam

kmn4c
3/25/2012

"I RECENTLY WENT TO MILAM KARS TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE. WHEN..."

I RECENTLY WENT TO MILAM KARS TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE. WHEN I GOT TO THE LOT I WAS GREETED BY MR. MILAM. A WOMDERFUL FUNNY MAN. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE OF HIS INVENTORY AND WAS A GREAT HELP. I WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALL INEEXSPENSIVE CAR. MR. MILAM TOLD ME ABOUT THE CARS HE HAD ON THE LOT AND TOLD ME TO LOOK AROUND I FOUND SERVAL. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT ON ONE THAT I HAD MY EYE ON AND WITH THE LOW PRICES I FOUND A CADILLAC CTS THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH AND WA ABLE TO PURCHASE IT THAT DAY DRIVE OFF WITH IT AND HE EVEN RECOMMENDED A PLACE TO GO AND GET IT REGISTERED.....LOVE THIS PLACE WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK AGAIN AND AGIAN. THANK A BUNCH MR. MILAM AND STAFF LEEANN

Mr. Tom Milam

platinumrx8
2/22/2011

"I went to this dealership to look at a 4 door sedan and..."

I went to this dealership to look at a 4 door sedan and was priced $500 above blue book. When I offered $4000 for the overpriced car he had at $5000, he said no thanks and wouldn't even bother countering me. Acted like he didn't need my business. Not to mention the fact this car in particular had a check engine light that stayed on & A/C that seemed to have a freon leak. Also, this dealer buys most of his cars from auction and you really don't know what your getting. Even the dealer doesn't know history on most of his vehicles. Furthermore, this guy has pulled his gun on customers when in disagreements with them and has been arrested for it in the past. Go here to http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=4745958 to read for yourself what this guy has done in the past. CONCLUSION: I found this dealer to be a liar, rude, and arrogant.. And if you happen to disagree with him on something, you might get yourself shot. So I'd keep away from Milam Kars at all cost.

Tom Milam

TRICE7937
7/26/2010

"I AM FROM MINDEN,LA AND I PURCHASED A 2000 FORD..."

I AM FROM MINDEN,LA AND I PURCHASED A 2000 FORD EXPEDITION ABOUT A 1 1/2 YEARS AGO. MR MILAM WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. HE GAVE ME THE CAR FAX AND HISTORY ON THE VEHICLE,LET ME TEST DROVE IT AND I DIDNT HAVE QUITE ENOUGH MONEY BUT HE STILL LET ME DROVE IT HOME AND LET ME BROUGHT THE REMAINDER BACK TWO WEEKS LATER. FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH MILAM, IT WAS GREAT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM BECAUSE HE WILL HELP YOU. I WANTED AN SUV BUT THE FORD EXPED NEVER CAME TO MIND BUT WHEN I SAW IT I LOVED IT AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS SO FAR. THANKS MILAM KARS!!!

MR MILAM

rjess7832
2/11/2010

"I was 18 when I went to Mr. Milam to buy my first car. I..."

I was 18 when I went to Mr. Milam to buy my first car. I bought a 2 year old vehicle with very low miles. Long story short, the car was salvaged and all warranties were no good. He assured me all the factory warranties still applied. Needless to say he flat out lied. I remember him specifically saying that the warranty was still good. When we started having trouble with the car, we called the dealer and they said all salvage vehicles were void on warranty. He knew this and screwed me over. Also, I did not go alone, I took my father with me.

Mr. Milam

MacD
8/03/2007

"I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. When I visited..."

I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. When I visited Milam Kars, I was given lots of information about the cars that interested me. I make my decisions based on facts not hype. Tom Milam was short and to the point when I needed it. Because they have a large selection, I could examine several different Chevy's that were in my price range. When we got down to the numbers, Terry Milam warned me about the import taxes Canada would hit me with and suggested that I wait and buy here in Mississauga. Imagine that, a car dealer honest enough to point out that and lose a sale. Thanks, guys. R. H. MacDonald

Tom and Terry Milam