Milham Ford Toyota Scion

3810 Hecktown Rd,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Milham Ford Toyota Scion Info
About Milham Ford Toyota Scion

Milham Ford Toyota Scion and Pre-Owned is a Full Service automotive retailer in the Lehigh Valley, PA. We have been servicing the Lehigh Valley for over 40 years with the best in sales and service. Now with our Service Department operating 18 hours a day, Monday through Saturday, we can adjust to your schedule; no matter what it is! Please read our reviews to see why people choose to do business with Milham. Don't take our word for it, take the public's! http://www.MILHAM.com

About Milham Ford Toyota Scion

• Service Open 24 Hours Mon-Sat
JEmma2314

"2015 Ford Explorer"

My experience working with Milham, namely the sales professional Tim Hood, was positive from start to finish. Tim was attentive and available and understood what I was looking for and delivered with no hassles. Once the deal was done Tim kept working to ensure that the new vehicle was prepped with all the accessories on the order and personally helped me move my personal items from my trade in to my new vehicle. He himself put my temporary plate on the new vehicle and simply was there from start to finish. I highly recommend him and the dealership. Obviously he is an exceptional sales person but credit also belongs to those around him for encouraging and supporting this type of customer service.

Tim Hood

kgischel

"Awesome!"

Jimmy Breslin was awesome! He made my first time buying experience a great one, and I LOVE my new car! Jimmy was able to get me a great deal on my 2015 Escape. Even though Jimmy was tired, hungry, and stayed past closing time ;) he kept a smile on his face and was super helpful! Overall experience was very pleasant.

March 03, 2015

kgischel, Congratulations on your brand new car! There is almost nothing better than being in a vehicle that you absolutely love. Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed message about your experience. I will have to give Jimmy a high-five on the side just as a thank you for staying late! If you ever need anything again, we'd be happy to see you. All the best, Tom Koch General Manager

Bill
3/03/2015

"Milham Ford - Excellent!"

The entire team was a pleasure to work with. My sales rep, Jimmy Breslin was awesome! He made the car buying experience the easiest I have ever had!

March 03, 2015

Hi Bill, Thank you for the amazing comment! I am so happy to see you thought of our team and overall experience as "excellent". We try our best to provide undeniable customer service. Jimmy is a great representation of the type of interactions you will come in contact with on a daily basis at our store. Congratulations on the purchase of your car! That is a really thrilling buy and I am sure you are very happy with it. If you ever need assistance with a vehicle again, whether that be the Service or Sales Department, we'd be happy to help! Just pop in! Thanks again, Tom Koch General Manager

brc
3/03/2015

"Great first time buying experience!"

Todd Allen was a pleasure to work with! He was kind and friendly and did what he could to help me get the best deal i could on my '14 Escape! I went in knowing how much i was willing to pay monthlyand walked out paying less than that! Beyond satisfied with the service i received!

March 03, 2015

Hi Brc, We’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience purchasing your Escape from us. Making a payment plan that is less than what you expected is a huge plus also. Todd Allen is an asset to our team and is so helpful with customers. We’re glad that he gave you such good service. Congrats on your purchase! Best regards, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Jseibert

"Ford F-150 XLT"

Just bought a F-150 XLT from Milham, couldn't be happier with my purchase. Todd Allen was a pleasure to work this deal with. I got a great deal and my family definitely appreciates this!

March 03, 2015

Hi Jseibert, We’re very pleased that you contacted us to let us know that you had a good experience at Milham. Todd Allen is a terrific Sales Representative. I am very happy to see he gave you the wonderful customer service that you deserve. We hope that you enjoy your F-150 XLT...happy driving! Please let us know if there’s anything that we can help you with in the future. Sincerely, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Happy Ford Driver
3/03/2015

"Great Experience at Milham Ford"

The sales rep, Todd Allen, was very courteous and helpful. He never tried to talk me into purchasing a car I didn't want. He understood what I wanted and worked within my budget. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or associates.

March 03, 2015

Hello Happy Ford Driver, That is great to hear that you had a good experience with your car purchase and that Todd Allen was able to help you find the vehicle that you wanted within your budget. I appreciate that you will recommend Milham to your friends and family. Enjoy your car! Let us know if there’s anything that we can help you with as far as service or any other questions in the future. Best, Tom Koch General Manager.

Stosh01

"Good experience "

I stopped in to see a new Explorer and ended up driving it home. Todd was great to work with. The whole process was smooth and I felt like I received a good deal for the car I wanted.

March 03, 2015

Hello Stosh01, Congratulations on your new and unexpected purchase of the Explorer! We’re glad to hear that our Sales Rep. Todd was able to assist you with a smooth process as well as a good deal on the purchase. He is a terrific Sales Representative and is very knowledgeable of the vehicles that we have. We wish you the best enjoyment with your new vehicle and if you were ever need anything again, we are here for you! Sincerely, Tom Koch General Manager

LTMc915
3/02/2015

"More than car sales... Family-Friendly service above all!"

I once had a great experience with the Service Department at Milham so while looking for a second/commuter car I decided to stop in. I had recently test-driven a 2012 Prius C at another dealership and was leaning in that direction. Todd and James got me into a newer Prius with no pressure at the exact leasing terms & price I asked for... I can't stress enough that I had my 5 year old AND 18 month old maniac sons in tow when I entered the dealership, Todd, James, and their team went above and beyond to keep my boys happy and occupied while we worked on the deal. At the end of the day Todd did more than just get me the right car for the right price, he exemplified top-notch customer service and took care to accommodate my loved ones in the process. I highly recommend working with Todd, I know I will be back the next time I am in the market!

March 03, 2015

Hello LTMc915, It’s always such a great pleasure to have customers relay such a great experience at Milham to us. I am so happy to hear that our Sales Reps., Todd and James could get you the exact leasing terms and price that you were looking for in the new Prius. Also, that they were able to accommodate you with your young children in tow getting you through an easier process. We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope that you will be pleased with your choice. If you ever need anything again car related, we are here for you! Sincerely, Tom Koch, General Manager.

ryanmack1414

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience from start to finish. The staff was great and got me in an out with the ideal car that had everything I wanted at a great price. I will definitely be returning and hope to deal with all the same staff as my first time there.

March 03, 2015

Hello Ryanmack1414, We’re always so happy to hear about a great experience from our customers and really appreciate your feedback. We are also glad to hear that you found the ideal car for you at a great price. Enjoy driving your new car and we hope to see you again in the future. Feel free to contact us for any service or questions. Sincerely, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Ruolei
3/02/2015

"100 percent warmhearted dealership~"

I bought a mustang two weeks ago, and the guys in this shop really gave me a hand! Even though my English is broken, they still tried their best to communicate with me and helped me to understand everything about this car. And after I bought it, they are still very warmhearted when I meet some problems. So I really recommend this dealership to you~

Tim Hood

March 03, 2015

Hi Ruolei, Congratulations on your Mustang purchase from two weeks ago! I am very happy to hear that the guys in the shop were able to help you with all your questions. I fully appreciate you taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience with us. Please feel free to recommend us to friends in the future and we hope that you really enjoy your new Mustang! Sincerely, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Reviews of Jeffrey Vinson