Milham Ford

3810 Hecktown Rd,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Milham Ford Info
About Milham Ford

Milham Ford Toyota Scion and Pre-Owned is a Full Service automotive retailer in the Lehigh Valley, PA. We have been servicing the Lehigh Valley for over 40 years with the best in sales and service. Now with our Service Department operating 18 hours a day, Monday through Saturday, we can adjust to your schedule; no matter what it is! Please read our reviews to see why people choose to do business with Milham. Don't take our word for it, take the public's! http://www.MILHAM.com

About Milham Ford

• 12 Month Pre-Paid Maintenance
  • Included 135 Point Check-Ups
TM
5/01/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience"

The staff at Milham Ford was extremely helpful and pleasant when I went to buy an F150. Tim Hood, especially, was a pleasure to work with and made the process so much smoother than past experiences. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for some new wheels.

May 01, 2015

Hi TM, Thank you for recommending us to all of your family and friends! I am happy to hear that Tim Hood was such a pleasure to work with, and was able to assist you successfully with your new Ford F150. If there is anything else that we can help you with please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for coming in! Tom Koch, GM.

nyctrisha
3/20/2015

"cory & michael hood in ford are con-artist stay away!"

I went into the dealership to lease a ford fusion se electric on a monday. we signed a 36 month contract for $520.00 a mo. on the ford website it's advertised at $322.00 a mo.. I called the ford manager cory on wednesday and he said that there was nothing he could do because we signed the contract, I told him that it was just wrong to rip people off like that and he could care less... we test drove a push button ford with our sales consultant Michael hood and were given all sorts of story's of how many miles we would be getting and it was all bullshit and when we left 7hrs later we were given a car that required a key.. this place is a HUGH rip off.. buyer go some place else, they will rob you blind !!!

michael hood

allenh
3/14/2015

"Good Experience !"

Purchased a new Fusion from Milham Ford! I worked with Todd Allen, he is well informed and answered all of my questions. Excellent to work with! I recommend dealing with him if you're in the market for a new Ford. Thanks!

Todd Allen

March 17, 2015

Hi Allenh, Congratulations on the purchase of your new Fusion! We are thankful for your business and hope that you will be a returning customer. I'm glad to hear that Todd Allen was able to give you quality service and answer all your questions. He is very well-informed and a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your car and let us know if there’s anything that we can do for you as far as service or questions in the future. Sincerely, Tom Koch, General Manager.

JB

"Great experience "

I will admit that car shopping is my least favorite thing to do. However, Charles made this the easiest and the fastest deal I have ever done. He was very honest and knowledgeable. Will definitely keep him and this dealership in mind for the next time.

Charles Deal

March 11, 2015

Hi JB, We all know that car shopping can be somewhat of a hassle but we are pleased to hear that Charles was able to make your experience a pleasing one for you! He is a very knowledgeable and an exemplary salesperson. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and please feel free to contact us for any service or future assistance. Have fun with your vehicle! Thank you, Tom Koch, General Manager.

jwalke93

"Great Customer Service!"

I didn't end up making a final purchase decision but the gentleman who helped me with the information I was looking for was fantastic and really well informed. Tim Hood helped me with all the information, questions and concerns I had with the various vehicles I was looking into. Overall a great experience, plan on getting my car at this dealrship in the near future!

March 11, 2015

Hi Jwalke93, We are happy to hear that when you are ready to make a final purchase that you will be returning to Milham! Tim Hood is a very well-informed and likeable salesperson and beneficial to our team. I am very pleased to know that your overall experience was great and we’re looking forward to doing business with you in the future! Please feel free to come back and see us at any time! We can't wait to get you into the perfect ride for you. Best regards, Tom Koch, General Manager.

MikeRhodes21

"Tim Hood Review"

Tim provided excellent service from start to finish. He was friendly and efficient and expedited the process as much as possible. I recommend him to all of my friends and family who are looking to buy a car. I will use him in the future when I need to purchase another car.

March 11, 2015

Hello MikeRhodes21, It is terrific to hear that you will return to us as a customer in the future and that you recommend our salesperson Tim so highly. He is an excellent salesperson and we are glad to know that he gave you such courteous and efficient service to make the process smooth. We hope that your very happy with your vehicle! Let us know if you have any questions or a need for service or more browsing on the lot. Thanks for the message, Tom Koch, General Manager.

AB

"Good experience."

Had a good experience. They were courteous and helpful. I was impressed that they offered us some pizza for lunch. I would recommend them to family and friends.

March 11, 2015

Hello AB, Thank you for writing us! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership and that our team was courteous and helpful. They are very knowledgeable, personable and try to make the whole buying process as comfortable as possible. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Oneill6789

"First time car buyer"

I had been shopping around at many dealerships for my first new car. Milham had the best prices and customer service. Tim was an awesome salesperson and he everything to me throughout the process. I would reccomend this dealership to any first time car buyer!

March 11, 2015

Hello Oneill6789, Thank you for your review/experience at Milham and congratulations on your first new car! We are happy to hear that our salesperson Tim was able to help you through the purchasing process with such good customer service. He is a terrific salesperson and a real asset to our team. i appreciate you recommending us in the future to your friends and famiyl! Please let us know if you need anything as far as service or any questions that we can answer for you. Best regards, Tom Koch, General Manager.

goodwin22
3/09/2015

"**Best Truck Buying Experience Ever**"

Dear Milham Ford, This is the second purchase that I made from Milham and I wish on the first purchase I would have gotten Kevin Acevedo. Kevin was kind, courteous and made the tedious task of buying a car fun and quick! Kevin listened to everything that I said and never gave me the run around. He did what he said he was going to do and that is what is important to me. Kevin is a really nice person and he never once added pressure, he went above and beyond all my expectations. Thank you Kevin you are an important asset to Milham Ford and they should be really thankful to have you representing their company.

March 11, 2015

Hi Goodwin22, Congratulations on your second purchase at Milham! We are happy to hear that our salesperson Kevin Acevedo was able to give you great service and meet your expectations. He is a very patient, personable and well-informed salesperson. I’m sure that he really appreciates your great comments as I will forward them to him. Thank you for being a returning customer and enjoy driving! Let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. Best regards, Tom Koch, General Manager.

GreatExperience
3/09/2015

"Came in For a Test Drive"

It was my first time at this dealership and I had one of the best experiences in my 30 years of car shopping. I had called ahead to confirm that the vehicle I wanted to test drive was still available. It was. The person on the phone said that a salesperson would be assigned to me and will be made aware that I was coming in. When I arrived, I was greeted at the front office and Tony quickly came to get me. He didn't pressure me or try to sell me. He knew I was here for a test drive and only if the test went well would I take it to the next step. Tony already had pulled the car prior to my arrival. We were able to quickly jump into the car and go for a test drive. He wasted none of my time and in fact saved me quite a bit of time compared to other dealerships. In the end I didn't like the car I test drove, and there wasn't another model at this dealership that I was interested in. Tony understood and amazingly allowed me to walk out of the dealership without any pressure or guilt. Even though I didn't buy a car here this past weekend, in the future, I would definitely go back to this dealership first, if looking for a Ford, Toyota or Scion. I had an awesome experience thanks to Tony and the dealership. Gregg S.

March 11, 2015

Hello, GreatExperience, It’s a pleasure to have you relay such a positive experience with us here at Milham. Unfortunately, you didn’t find a car that you were interested in but we’re glad that Tony was able to give you exceptional service! I'm very happy to see that you will return in the future if you’re looking for a Ford, Toyota or Scion. Thank you for coming in to see us. You're welcome back at any time! All the best, Tom Koch, General Manager.

Reviews of Jimmy Breslin