Miller Auto Plaza

Miller Auto Plaza
Miller Auto Plaza Info
About Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

"Ben at Mller Auto Plaza was just fantastic to work with!"

I would highly recommend Ben Woltman at Miller Auto Plaza to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. If you appreciate honesty, courtesy, patience & respect, then Ben has the qualities to fill the bill. My recent experience with Ben and Miller Auto Plaza was very positive and our family will be returning to visit them again.

"Have been nothing but a pleasure!"

May of 2013, my wife and I went in to look for an SUV. We spotted a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee and fell in love. Found out the vehicle had just been traded in an hour before, but we made a deal contingent upon it's inspection. 3 days later we signed for it, and couldn't have been happier with it! Jamie and Dan worked hard to help me with financing and trade-in. Fast forward to September 2014 (today), my wife and I are expecting another baby, so we're trading in the Jeep for a mini-van. Miller had a bunch of 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan's that had been program vehicles with ~40k miles on them. After a text drive, Jamie sat me down with Dan and we worked out a fair price for the Jeep and we left in our new van. I can't say any more positive about the staff at Miller that I've dealt with!

Jamie Nelson

"Another Wonderful truck buying experience with Erik Achman"

Just bought our third truck from Erik. Our latest purchases were a Terrain in May and my husband just bought a GMC pickup. Erik was great as always - very helpful answering any questions and going through all the technology on the newer vehicles and letting us know all our options. Miller Auto always has a great selection so we both got exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Miller Auto for their customer service, pricing and great selection. Love our Vehicles!! Also a thank you to Bob Yozamp and Chance Haakonson for their help.

"$th car purchased from Miller and Randy Barthel"

We have purchased 4 cars at Miller Auto. We have always worked with Randy Barthel and had a GREAT experience. They always have a good selection of used or new and the prices have always been what we were looking for. Even though we live in Alexandria we always take it back to Miller for service and they get it in on time and if we wait for it they don't mess around so we're out in a minimal time. If we have places to go they always have a vehicle for us to drive if there's more to be done to the car. I tell everyone about Miller and how they treat you before , during and after the sale. We have never felt like the only thing they want to do is sell a car we always hear from them after the purchase to see how everything is and if there is anything they can do.

Randy, Barthel

"Great car & excellent sales service"

I just leased a Nissan Leaf, and I had a great experience working with Mary Schmid. Mary knows the cars, she's very clear about financing options. She listens very carefully and patiently to questions. These qualities, along with her sense of humor and general approachability, made it easy for me to trust her. And now I have a great car! The Nissan Leaf is the only electric car being sold in the St. Cloud area (I think). Anyone interested in this new technology should head to the Miller Auto Plaza. Excellent sales service from everyone involved, including Scot in finance and Duane in the service department. You couldn't find a better group of people to help you go electric!

"First Car Purchase"

After shopping at a few other dealerships, the experience at Miller was much better than anywhere else. My salesman Kevin Wilson was friendly, down-to-earth, and overall just great. The selection at Miller was bigger than other dealerships and I had the option to test drive many cars with great prices. I recommend!

"Screwed Over"

I bought a 2009 Yukon XL in April 2013. I love the vehicle but now it has 71,000 miles, we have added 5 quarts of oil in 2,000 miles and they don't want to help us out. They even told us taking our vehicle in on trade wouldn't be in their best interest! It has extended power train warranty and our GM warranty ran out on April 27, 2014. This same thing happened to my brother-in-laws vehicle but Dondelingers in Bemidji actually helped them out. His vehicle is a 2008 with 89,000 miles and it happened in April 2014! It's sad that a person spends $36,000 on a vehicle and the dealership acts like it's a $500 vehicle. I'm just sick about it. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED? I DON'T THINK SO!!

DAVID SCHUELLER

adawng responded to this review

August 26, 2014

The dealership ended up working hard at getting GM to cover the engine on our vehicle and I greatly appreciate it!

"Miller Auto Plaza was awesome!"

My experience was a very pleasant atmosphere indoors to have my first look at the car. The salesman Dani Priebe was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. They even held the car for me until I arrived the following day o look it over.. I really appreciated that they would do that for me since I had a three hour drive from my home to St. Cloud. I have had so man people compliment me about the car,. Thank you ! Keith Brohaugh

"Went to look"

I seen the GMC truck on the internet and I had to go to St Cloud any way, so I went to check it out. Went in the sales dept.ad Justin greeted me right away and asked if he could help me. .He was very friendly , showed me the truck I was interested in and we took it for a drive. Justin gave me the history on it as it was sold new from the dealership. Justin's shift ended and he stayed at the dealership until all of my questions were answered and I took truck home that night. I could not have asked for a better person to work with,. Miller has definitely got another new customer.

"Very happy with my choice a GMC Terrain"

We would like to thank everyone who helped us, we have been coming there for years and are always satisfied with our experience and are always treated very well through the years. Our salesman Scott , was great he explained everything very well and we were satisfied as always. We dealt with Chris , for years and was always satisfied to again we say thanks for the great service.

Adrian Schoumaker