Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

ConniesNewCar
4/27/2015

"Amazingly Awesome (which means A++)"

We knew exactly what we wanted in a vehicle; had gone to other dealerships and test drove, got numbers, etc. We weren't happy with any of them and then our friends, who have dealt with Miller Nissan previously, recommended them to us. We walked into the showroom and looked maybe 2 minutes and knew that the vehicle in the show room was the one we wanted. The first person that came up to us, sorry can't remember name, asked if he could help us. We pointed to this vehicle and said, "We want that one." I don't think he believed we were serious because he chuckled, so we said again, "We want that one." He then went to get a salesman that worked with new vehicles. We were able to get right down to the necessary credit info and we watched the salesman drive off the showroom floor with "Our new vehicle". Everyone we dealt with was friendly, good humor, and respectful. Justin showed us the final figures and I slapped my hand down on the table and said, "SOLD". What a great feeling!!! ha ha The process was quick and even though we had gone to other dealerships for this vehicle and knew some of the features, Justin explained some more. Towards the end he asked if we had anymore questions and I said, "Yes, get out of my way, I want to drive my new car home." :-) The whole process was memorable and would highly recommend Miller Nissan to anyone for their fairness toward our trade-in, their salesmanship, and attitude. I'm sorry that we don't have any other names, hopefully Justin can fill this in.

Torgan.17
4/23/2015

"Great Place!"

Not only does Miller have a great selection of cars, their staff is great and super easy to work with. Within minute of walking in the building, Justin was able to show me the perfect car. He is also very knowledgeable of many aspects of the vehicle as well as the entire buying process (I had a ton of questions as a first time buyer!) The staff will bend over backwards to keep their clients happy, and they made my first car buying experience a breeze! I'm in love with my new car. Thanks Miller Auto!

Mark
4/14/2015

""Excellent Customer Service""

This is our second vehicle we have purchased from Miller Auto, and we would recommend anyone buying a vehicle, to buy from them. They are very informative and their customer service is above and beyond, making sure that we are comfortable with our purchase in every way. Ben Woltmann took the time to explain everything in our car before we left with our purchase. I feel they are a very honest, not pushy dealership, and are really there to help the customer, Thanks again for the great car buying experience.

Hink
4/09/2015

"Very Helpful!"

Tyler was very helpful with helping me decide on the best option for me! I initially had a few ideas in mind coming in to check out a few cars, but he really helped me keep my options open, and the 2015 Altima I ended up with was one of the last cars I thought I was going to buy (although I couldn't be happier with my purchase!). He laid out the price points of each vehicle I had in mind, and pitched the ideas of other options as well which was awesome. I would recommend going to Tyler at Miller Auto Plaza to anyone.

Sam5982
4/06/2015

"Jamie does it again!!"

It was our second time dealing with Jamie and it will not be our last! This time we needed a good gas mileage car at a cheap price ($2900 to be exact) and in the same day. He did it, plus he was able to work with us on the car! It doesn't have to be a $40,000 truck/car for him to care. He is absolutely amazing!! He truly makes the experience 5 stars and he will not disappoint. Even if you are just looking or buying a cheaper used car, he listens to your needs and doesn't rush you. We won't go anywhere else or deal with anyone other than Jamie! It truly is the best experience you will have purchasing a vehicle! Thanks Again Jamie :)

Kim
4/05/2015

"Exceptional service"

Jamie was our salesperson and he did an awesome job! It's been almost 16 years since I bought a car and was not really looking forward to the process but he made it very easy. He was great to work with and once our decision was made, he was very patient going over everything with me in the car and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Miller and Jamie to anyone looking to buy a car.

travisboisvert
4/05/2015

"Truly an exceptional experience thanks to Corin!"

My wife and I had an outstanding experience with Miller Auto Plaza and Corin Vavra just this weekend. I quite honestly cannot stop raving about the ease of the process and the confidence I walked away with knowing we made a great decision. I will undoubtedly be back when my lease from another dealership is up in January, and I look forward to working with the Miller team again.

Marla
3/30/2015

"Exceptional service"

I just bought a new 2015 Canyon which I am really excited about! Justin Stedham did a great job finding the right truck for me and at a very reasonable price. I was impressed by his "down to earth" attitude and willingness to make sure that i was comfortable through-out the entire buying process. This was my 2nd vehicle purchase through Miller and i would go there again!

vcorneillie
3/29/2015

"Justin went above and beyond to help us."

We came in from out of town on a Friday night and we were shocked that the dealership was still open at 8:30. Justin was working and welcomed us in even so close to closing. He stayed late with us and was ready for us on Saturday morning. We will definitely be back again, because of how hard Justin worked for us.

Kari
3/26/2015

"Love the new vehicle"

This is now the 4th vehicle purchase from Miller in the last year and half for my family and me. We Love Miller and better yet We LOVE Love Mary Schmid!! We always find what we are looking for and the BEST deals. Also we enjoy having a clean and large kids play area. My 2 sons love coming to Miller. In fact that's how we ended up buying our new Toyota. I had a service apt and my son wanted to play even though I had a loaner car. I thought what the heck I let him play for a bit. The rest is history as we found the most amazing SUV for our large family. And we where not in the market to trade in our current Yukon. But the price, financing, and most important the overall service could not be matched. If you are in the market for a new vehicle stop by, and visit Miller, and if you want unmatched service find Mary. She will take wonderful care of you as will all the crew over at Miller. Thank you all again..

Reviews of Justin Stedham