Miller Auto Plaza

Ben Woltmann

February 24, 2017

"Smooth and pleasant"

- beaugeste

Nina was great. She had the car I was looking at prepped and ready for a test drive. She answered my questions directly and and helpfully. There was a misunderstanding over a warranty issue but she handled it smoothly and professionally. I would definitely deal with her again.

February 24, 2017

"Great experience, no hassles."

- PATRICK O'DONNELL

As always, I had a great experience during the purchase of my 2017 Buick Lacrosse. Justin was very professional and knew his products very well. There was no pressure on his part to purchase the auto immediately, but I wanted to get it done that day and he was cooperative in that respect. I would recommend Miller Auto to others and also recommend that they deal with Justin S.

February 23, 2017

"New car purchase"

- tipperloo

We were only looking to get some ideas about buying a new car. We met Justin and he answered all of our questions and showed us cars that met our specifications. He also did not pressure us into any specific model. When we picked out the car we thought we may want he said talk it over and let me know what you think we can work out. We told him what we wanted to spend and he said OK I will let my manager know. He came back with an offer we couldn't say no to and we bought the 2016.5 Buick Encore. It was a very pleasant experience, and no pressure.

Miller Auto Plaza, St. Cloud, MN, 56301