Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

matthew04
5/18/2015

"Friendly Staff Great place to buy from "

Traded and bought a used vehicle. Great Sales person to work with would go back in a couple years and hopefully buy again; as long it's in my price range.

MountaineerMan
5/18/2015

"Wonderful to work with"

I had been searching for a couple months for a good used SUV for a decent price. I was looking through the Miller used cars when I found a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer. It had numerous features I would enjoy and was within my price range. I contacted the dealership via email and received a good response and setup a time to look at the vehicle. I was able to arrive a day early for my test drive but that didn't matter. I first worked with Bryan. It looked to me like he was on his way out the door when he stopped and asked me if he could help me. I explained about the Mountaineer and he was more than happy to get the keys and take her for a spin with me. When we returned he found Jeremy who I had emailed and I worked with Jeremy for the rest of the deal. Very professional service and very nice to work with. Jeremy was very honest about the vehicle, told me all he could tell me about it. I put money down to finish the deal and was able to wrap it all up in about an hour. Fantastic! And my kids loved the lobby area because they had free pop and ice cream, who wouldn't love that! It was a pleasure to buy here and I will return again to purchase in the future.

GeLo5107
5/17/2015

"Best ever experience"

My wife and were in what we thought was a "just looking" mode when we stopped in at Miller Auto Plaza. I had talked with our salesman, Adam, earlier in the morning by phone. He came to meet us immediately after we arrived. I had a positive impression of him from our phone conversation and this was reinforced in the time we spent with him. He was pleasant, knew his product and we never felt that he was "selling us". Our Murano sold itself. My wife and I both agree that this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We will be purchasing another car sometime this year and we know we will purchase it thru Adam. Kudos to Adam and Steve, Nissan sales manager, for creating the perfect environment for comfortable, carefree car shopping.

Questowner
5/14/2015

"Purchase from St. Louis, MO"

I live in St. Louis, MO and was trying to find a Nissan Quest with low miles. After long hours of research, I found what I was looking for, but it was in St. Cloud, MN. Due to a disability I have, I needed the larger door openings that the Quest has, to be able to get in the car. I have never purchased an expensive item site unseen, but after talking to Corin Vavra and his manager Scott, I felt very comfortable with the purchase. We did everything by phone. My husband flew to Minneapolis, Corin had the vehicle delivered to the airport (an hour & 20 minutes drive), papers were signed, money exchanged and my husband was on his way home with the van. We love it...and BTW, the couple that delivered it to the airport were the nicest people. They had my husband follow them to make sure he got out of the airport and on the correct highway. Our thanks to all at Miller Auto Plaza!

Rav4
5/11/2015

"Awesome customer service!"

Just want to Thank Isaih, Scott and Dan on the awesome customer service when I purchases my Toyota Rav4. Thank you for making the process so easy!

Fischer
5/08/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Scott Kerfeld was fantastic in helping us purchase our dodge caliber. He went out of his way to make sure we were getting a good deal and made the process quick and easy. We will definitely be going make in the future!

Buick lover
5/06/2015

"New car purchase"

Justin Stedman was exceptional in helping me choose the perfect car! He is very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to be sure that you have all your questions answered. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job of helping answer my questions. He encouraged me to come back whenever I have more questions. I love my new Buick! This is my second purchase and second Buick from Miller Auto. With me, its Buick all the way and Miller Auto has been a great place to purchase a car.

cpl
5/05/2015

"Dealing with Miller Auto Plaza was a good experience"

Justin Stedham was very helpful throughout the process. He staid on top of things while we were out of state for two months and kept us informed. He was very professional and good to deal with. Canyons are new this year and were not easy to see or test drive. Justin contacted me as soon as he had one on site to allow me to see the vehicle. He did a good job of explaining the features to help me "build" my Canyon. Thank you Justin.

suburban2002
5/01/2015

"Another great experience!"

Just wanted to say a special thank you to Mary Schmid; for her great sales experience. Her determination and ethics in providing customer satisfaction is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. Great communication, and staying on top of every detail of my buying experience. Truly recommend Mary, and all the staff at Miller Auto Plaza. Also a thank you to Mike Schmit, Finance manager for his help and work with my buying experience as well. Truly appreciated! Thank you again!! Bryan J Westra

Mary Schmid

ConniesNewCar
4/27/2015

"Amazingly Awesome (which means A++)"

We knew exactly what we wanted in a vehicle; had gone to other dealerships and test drove, got numbers, etc. We weren't happy with any of them and then our friends, who have dealt with Miller Nissan previously, recommended them to us. We walked into the showroom and looked maybe 2 minutes and knew that the vehicle in the show room was the one we wanted. The first person that came up to us, sorry can't remember name, asked if he could help us. We pointed to this vehicle and said, "We want that one." I don't think he believed we were serious because he chuckled, so we said again, "We want that one." He then went to get a salesman that worked with new vehicles. We were able to get right down to the necessary credit info and we watched the salesman drive off the showroom floor with "Our new vehicle". Everyone we dealt with was friendly, good humor, and respectful. Justin showed us the final figures and I slapped my hand down on the table and said, "SOLD". What a great feeling!!! The process was quick. Even though we had gone to other dealerships for this vehicle and knew some of the features, Justin explained some more. Towards the end he asked if we had anymore questions and I said, "Yes, get out of my way, I want to drive my new car home." :-) The whole process was memorable and would highly recommend Miller Nissan to anyone for their fairness toward our trade-in, their salesmanship, and attitude. I'm sorry that we don't have any other names, hopefully Justin can fill this in.

Reviews of Justin Stedham