Miller Auto Plaza

Internet Sales Consultant

March 26, 2017

"Great experience"

- Kevin A

Jake helped immensely with helping me narrow down what car I wanted to buy and where I would buy it from. He helped answer questions while I test drove multiple cars and made the process of picking the right car for me quite easy and less time consuming than what I was planning on. I left feeling great about my decision and knowledgeable about how Miller Auto works with regards to repairs and service of my car.

March 25, 2017

"Easy and No Hassles "

- Duey

This is the third vehicle we bought from Justin and he is very professional and knowledgeable about the product. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and happy with the whole process.

March 21, 2017

"Amazing experience!"

- Boogie88

Hugo was very honest and he helped us through the whole buying experience! He helped us find exactly what we were looking for and was fun to hang out with while we were waiting for Approval! Definitely would recommend him for our next car salesman! Thanks Hugo!

Miller Auto Plaza, St. Cloud, MN, 56301