Miller Auto Plaza

Lincoln/Nissan Sales Manager
Joe Handeland, Business Manager, Miller Auto Plaza

Joe Handeland

August 17, 2017

"Big operation with down home people."

- Fitorfat2

I was exhausted after spending weeks researching vehicles, and then shopping for one. I had an idea of what I wanted, a price point, certain features, etc. all written up on an index card with my name & email, fully expecting to not find what I wanted right away. However, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was for me. But, I had tons of reservations, after all, my Cadillac was 30 yrs old. I'd heard horror stories about used cars and their sales force, the fear was so great is caused me to lose sleep and have me anxiety. Buying new was not an option at this time. Not only did my salesman, Justin make me feel at home, but he wasn't cocky or arrogant like others I had encountered at other places. I felt no pressure to buy at all. I brought my husband in to look at what I picked out and to get his blessing. He and Justin discussed the vehicle mumble jumble that I could care less about, then off for a test drive and to sign papers. The finance officer was equally as easy to work with, no pressure and I didn't feel any judgement from him when we opted to not get an extended warranty. My husband was so impressed, he stated he was going to Miller when he gets ready for a new truck. (I nearly fell over).

Justin Stedham

August 14, 2017

"Fantastic dealership! "

- Alex 1 23

I went to Miller with a price point and a few cars in mind K-Sandra was the salesperson I worked with she was very helpful and informative. All and all I got a great car at my price and the whole Miller staff was kind and great to work with!

K-Sandra Martin
Adam Maciej

August 12, 2017

"Resolving a Problematic Fuse Problem on our Used Toyota"

- dgracey

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Highlander from Miller Auto in May. 2 weeks after we purchased it we had a blown 5 AMP fuse that took out power to the radio/backup camera display and side mirrors. After having it replaced by Chris Happke in you service center we had the same fuse go out again a week later. Without knowing the cause we thought it had something to do with the faulty cigarette lighter adapter we had been using and replaced the fuse once again. Then a few days later the same fuse went out again. Then Chris identified that we should remove the after market remote starter that the vehicle had come with that may be causing the issue. A day after the remote starter was removed the fuse went out again. Finally Chris resolved to have one of their experts map out the circuit and diagnose what was causing the issue that was overloading the same 5 AMP fuse. They final identified that the control switch for the side mirrors was faulty and throwing power to both mirrors at once and overloading the circuit. After replacing the switch for the mirrors and 2 months trying to resolve the issue finally our problem has ben resolved all under the 60 day dealer warranty from Miller Auto. On top of that Chris also arranged to have the re mote starter reinstalled at no cost by Mark their install person who removed it. Although resolving our blown fuse issue took some time to finally resolve I am very satisfied that Miller Auto stands up to their pledge of making customers satisfied with their purchase and I comment Chris Happke for the service he provided us. This experience added to our very positive experience with your sales department has made us very satisfied customers with our whole experience with Miller Auto and we will definitely recommend Miller Auto to others, Doug Gracey Big Lake, MN

Chris Happke