Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

trailblazer
8/31/2016

"Trailblazer Purchase"

One of the best dealerships that I have done business with. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. My salesman, Greg Gonzales was very professional, very knowledgeable and courteous. Nice guy. I would recommend this dealership to others. Was further for me to drive, but well worth it.

Acadia
8/28/2016

"Great vehicle purchasing experience! One of the best."

Great vehicle purchasing experience! We would most certainly buy our next vehicle at Miller from Scott. Buying from Scott was pressure free and like working with a family member. Scott was more than helpful, going out of his way to locate the specific vehicle (GMC Acadia Denali) we were looking for, working very hard to get us what we wanted. We will tell anyone we know who is in the market for a vehicle to go see Scott at Miller!

August 29, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback about Miller. It is very important to us to provide our customers with a Five Star Experience every time, and it's good to hear feedback that you were pleased.

PathfinderGuy
8/28/2016

"New Nissan"

Best place to buy a car ever! Adam and Bryan made it so easy and it was very fast! This is my 4th vehicle from Miller and my 2nd new Nissan. I will definitely be back!

August 29, 2016

Thank you PathfinderGuy for sharing your feedback with us about Bryan and Adam. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and it's great to know that you had a great experience and thank you for your continued business.

Wiomelinda1946
8/27/2016

"Adrian is a great salesmen"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Adrian. He is always upbeat and he truly cares about the customer. Would buy another from him

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Rose O
8/26/2016

"Fabulous, friendly vehicle find!"

Bob Yozamp, Justin Stedham, Adam Maciej What a great team! Bob helped us figure out which vehicle to get and turned it over to Justin who explained my vehicle a Buick Encore to me with all of its features. He made sure I knew what was where & how it worked and offered his assistance at any time, a phone call away! Adam did a thorough job with the finance details and made sure I knew what was in each section before I signed! He also said to give him a call with any questions! Fabulous people!!

Bob Yozamp

August 26, 2016

JulieL.
8/25/2016

"Supreme Customer Care and Service"

I recently purchased my 3rd Nissan vehicle at Miller. By far this is he best dealership in town with the way I have been treated (as a female buyer) especially by Bryan in the Nissan Sales dept. as well as the entire Service department. Miller is a class act!

Chris in customer service

August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your new Nissan!

Shandteli Theis
8/23/2016

"Great experience "

We had very friendly staff who helped us find the perfect new truck for us. We will definitely go back next time we are looking for a new vehicle.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your new truck!

Jeff
8/23/2016

"Hugo made the deal Possible!"

My Wife and I had looked at several different dealerships, looking for something different. We were about to give up and wait until fall when we came across Hugo. He asked us if we wanted to save $4000 and at the same time, the car you have been looking for. He showed my Wife the 2015 Juke. She instantly fell in love with it. Her # 1 criteria was good gas mileage, as we had a $300 gas bill last month driving our Ford Truck, that is now gone. After a short period we all agreed on the details, However, I was unable to drive anything right now due to a disability I received in the Army. I would have to wait a week until I could go off my pain meds. Hugo, said he would arrange to have it delivered to my house which was about 70 miles away! Who does that! Hugo does, that's who! Hugo has earned a customer for life with my Wife and I by caring about us and our situation. I have never seen this in all of my years of buying and leasing cars. He is a credit to his dealership, his family, as well as to himself. Thanks Hugo!

August 24, 2016

Thank you Jeff for sharing your feedback with us about Hugo. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and it's great to know that you had a great experience.

Judy and Larry
8/20/2016

"Love our Lincoln!"

We had seen an ad in the St. Cloud Times for a previously owned 2015 Lincoln MKZ and visited Miller to check it out. We knew we'd need to be in the car market soon, and--as individuals who keep our cars for a long time--knew it would be a totally new experience with the many electronics in the new cars. Justin Stedham was an excellent person to work with--knowledgeable, helpful in guiding our decision, a fantastic listener, extremely sensitive to our needs and tremendously patient with our many questions. Friends had worked with him before and gave him the highest recommendation. We would also add the quality of generosity to Justin's list of qualities. He suggested that we keep a list of questions about our new vehicle and that he would be willing to walk us through other issues later. He even offered to come out help us program our garage door opener. Now, THAT is service! This is the second vehicle we had purchased through Miller and have found them to be the "go-to" place in St. Cloud.

August 22, 2016

rthunstrom
8/17/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Sam, Allen, and Jamie did a great job answering all our questions and allowed us to make the decision for ourselves. They were very accommodating every step of the way and made sure we were aware of what was going on throughout the process. We were able to be Sam's first car sale, and he did a great job listening to what we wanted as well as being aware of when to call in Allen and Jamie. Everyone was courteous, friendly, and outgoing. The entire process was relatively quick in contrast to other places I've dealt with. I'd be happy to come back again when its time for my next vehicle.

August 22, 2016