Miller Auto Plaza

Internet Sales Consultant
Mike Schmit, Business Manager, Miller Auto Plaza

Mike Schmit

June 25, 2017

"Absolutely Hate Buying Cars!!!!"

- kbitznelson

It's not just cars, I don't like sales people at all. Shoe salesmen, vacuum salesmen, Ginsu knife salesmen... They make me nervous, and I assume I'm going to buy something I don't want or need. However, if every sales person was like Nina Xayasane, I'd probably have a lot more "stuff". She was welcoming (even when I was 30 minutes late to my appointment), helpful and patient for the entire process. Not the slightest bit "slick" and applied absolutely no pressure. She made it clear that making sure I was satisfied was her only priority. I thought for certain that when I was "handed off" to the financial side of things, my feelings would change, but Jamie Nelson came through as well. The extended warranty process was way easier than I thought possible. I would recommend Miller Auto Plaza with only one caveat - if it's your first time at the dealership, expect to see boats, boats and boats when you walk in the door - no, you're not in the wrong place; you just have to wade through them to get to the cars. ;-)

Nina Xayasane
Jamie Nelson

June 23, 2017

"excellent "

- hokey123

I had an excellent experience as always. all employees are very friendly and work was done when expected. I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done on there vehicle or needs a new one.

Steve Wright
Adam Maciej

June 23, 2017

"Returning Customer satisfaction "

- Roxanne Markwood

I recently bought my Nissan Altima from here and don't have one negative thing to say about this place! Blake worked with me cause of my crazy hours that I work and very understanding, And also put me in a car that fits my needs and the miles I put on everyday, Did I mention that I absolutely love my new car, And it was a very nice process in financing was fast, Thank you & Very much appreciated

Blake Hintz