Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

Kari
3/26/2015

"Love the new vehicle"

This is now the 4th vehicle purchase from Miller in the last year and half for my family and me. We Love Miller and better yet We LOVE Love Mary Schmid!! We always find what we are looking for and the BEST deals. Also we enjoy having a clean and large kids play area. My 2 sons love coming to Miller. In fact that's how we ended up buying our new Toyota. I had a service apt and my son wanted to play even though I had a loaner car. I thought what the heck I let him play for a bit. The rest is history as we found the most amazing SUV for our large family. And we where not in the market to trade in our current Yukon. But the price, financing, and most important the overall service could not be matched. If you are in the market for a new vehicle stop by, and visit Miller, and if you want unmatched service find Mary. She will take wonderful care of you as will all the crew over at Miller. Thank you all again..

Marsha
3/26/2015

"Finding what I Need!"

I just got my third car from Justin and my fourth car overall from Miller! Justin called me with information regarding a great rebate. He was able to locate and obtain the AWD car I wanted and in just a few days I was a new car owner. He takes the time to explain new car features and welcomes questions. Very positive experience!

Lisa
3/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

This was my third car purchase with Miller Auto and I will definitely come back when it is time for number four. Can't say enough good about the entire process from start to finish.

Tawney
3/18/2015

"Great Place"

The staff members were all very welcoming,approachable, and have a sense of humor. Kept in contact with me regarding my test drive. They were fast, helpful, and reasonable. Great place would definatly go back and recommend to others.

Nevamg
3/15/2015

"I needed a reliable car for my son and I "

K-Sandra is the sweetest lady. A few months ago I was in shopping for a car and she related with me and talked with me and when I couldn't get a car the first time she still followe up with me. I went in March 14 in hopes she would be working and I would see her and she was there and greeted me and remembered who I was. She was with me during my whole car buying experience. She was kind and courteous and honest and talked with me like I was more a friend then just a customer and she was just as excited about my new cpo car as I was. I couldn't have been more pleased and will definitely look to buy more cars in the future with her and with miller. I also want to thank mike in finance who remembered me from the first time I visited miller. He helped me out a lot and did a lot of work to help me find a loan and a car that fit our expectations! He was so very nice and didn't make me feel bad about where my credit and job and life were at. He knew we needed a car and helped me get into one and I couldn't have been more great full! I'm very much looking forward to another business transaction in te future. Thank you!

walz.samantha
3/12/2015

"Used Kia"

This was our first time buying from Miller, and we had a fantastic experience and will definately be back. Kevin Wilson was a pleasure to work with when buying our Kia Forte. He was extremely friendly, approachable, had a great attitude, and didn't give that creepy, overbearing salemans vibe! He showed us some great options and was incredibly patient with us, even staying an hour past close while we were working on finance. Scott worked with us to finance the car, and he was an incredibly nice guy. Financing a car feels like pulling teeth, and between Scott and Kevin, we were laughing and having a good time by the time it was over. Overall between Scott and Kevin, they made the experience easy and fun. We recently used the service department to put a remote start in our car, and that was great! They had a nice clean loaner car ready and the whole process was super easy!

aarontsch
3/11/2015

"There's a reason I've bought 2 vehicles at miller. "

I look forward to the buying experience, regardless of our budget, knowing Justin is going to do everything possible to get us the vehicle we want! The GM service department has accommodated us the few times when needed. thanks again.

Nissan Fan
3/02/2015

"Nissan Fan"

I had excellent service (again) at Miller Auto! Aaron Thompson has moved to watercraft, so we worked with K-Sandra. She was extremely patient and thorough with our sale. -Picked a new Altima for our family. LOVE IT!

aadeyo
3/01/2015

"Very Good Experience"

We had a very good experience purchasing a used vehicle for the first time from Miller Auto. Corin Vavra was very friendly & pleasant to work with. No pressure sales, we liked that. They were also able to get financing completed in a very short time. We were able to sit comfortably while we waited. They also have the best free popcorn I've ever had at a car dealership!

Don't remember the name of the guy who did the financing for us.

KNELSON
2/28/2015

"GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!"

Justin Stedham was my sales man. From the first email inquiry sent to the final hand shake,( 2 week process) Justin made me feel like my business was his top priority and he was very professional. The entire experience I never once felt pressured or obligated. Even after the sale was made i was reassured that his real job starts now. Keeping me happy and helping me deal with any future concerns. Justin spent almost 2 hours going through all of the GMC Denali gadgets showing my wife and I what every single button does. I drove away from Miller that night with a huge smile on my face and continue to drive my new GMC Denali from Miller with the same smile daily!!

Reviews of Brady Hedlund