Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

Grandpa Dude
9/28/2016

"Zero Pressure"

This was my 11th time at a car dealership in my 52 years and was unlike the first 10 times in almost every way. Blake Hintz is "da Man" or "Rockstar" if you prefer. He was totally up to date with every question large, small and obscure about my new 2016 Altima. Personal, professional, and a good listener. It felt more like shopping with a friend. The dealership was absolutely amazing, clean, and well lit. Each employee looked me in the eye when spoken to and showed nothing but respect. Blake's supervisor Chris was considerate and invaluable. The whole process was quick and direct. Miller, you made a lifetime customer! Went through 10 frogs and now we have Miller Auto! I can hardly wait to get my oil changed so I can go back! -Avery Belcher

September 28, 2016

Thank you Grandpa Dude for sharing your feedback with us about Blake. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and it's great to know that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and we will see you soon when you come in for your oil change!

Yamaha 2010
9/27/2016

"First time new car buyer was very I'm pressed with service"

I walked in greeted with a smile I delt with Kevin Wilson I had an excellent time I had outstanding service from Kevin and made my time at miller outstanding. He had such a impact on my buying experience I had my girlfriend buy her new car from Kevin too. If I ever come to buying another vehicle I will come back to Miller and deal with Kevin again. Thanks Kevin for your kick ass service my girlfriend and I love our new vehicles.

Aaron D.
9/27/2016

"2013 F150 FX4"

Had an exellent experience purchasing my first truck at miller! Dealt with Harley Fitzgerald and he was awesome to work with! He did he best to work out a good deal for me and i would buy from miller again!

sierra2014
9/26/2016

"Hugo De La Rosa"

Hugo did a nice job in working with me. I used my email account as I knew it would take me several days to get to the dealership to look at the vehicle I was inquiring about. Hugo promptly sent me the info I requested and was not pushy about when or if I was coming to the dealership. He provided me with all of his contact information and relayed to me that a phone call may be the best option as he didn't work every day. I stayed with the email contact and Hugo was very respectful of my form of communication. When I arrived, Hugo had the vehicle in the lot and ready for a test drive. Hugo was knowledgeable about the vehicles features and answered all of our questions. It was a pleasure to work with him!

September 26, 2016

Thank you sierra2014 for sharing your feedback with us about Hugo. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and it's great to know that you had a great experience.

Thom
9/25/2016

"2016 GMC Acadia AWD"

Great service from all individuals we worked with. We were very satisfied. We will recommend your dealership to other friends and family looking for your brands.

September 26, 2016

Thank you Thom for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business.

tlkunkel
9/24/2016

"Nissan"

I choose to keep a Nissan for they were really good with my last car, when I had a nightmare with. The only thing I had an issue with and did not notice when I left, none of the dealer things that said dealer should remove after sale was not removed.

September 26, 2016

Thank you tlkumkel for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your continued business.

Raythetitan
9/23/2016

"Monthly payment"

I almost did'not buy but the finance team worked i It where I was ok with the payment. I ALSO LIKED THAT I got to test drive it without the salesman

September 24, 2016

Thank you Raythetitan for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business.

Karissar
9/21/2016

"Great service and willing to go the extra mile!"

I worked with Harley at Miller Auto plaza and he was awesome. He got me into the car I wanted and made sure that things were how I wanted them. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy! He was great at responding to me quickly and getting me the answers that I needed. This is our 5th vehicle purchased from Miller and we will continue to go back!

September 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business.

Kerfeld, Keith
9/21/2016

"Erik & staff at Miller- Top Notch!"

I have been dealing with Erik Achman for over 10 years after my sister-in-law recommended him to me. He is not only knowledgeable and efficient, but very friendly! He is always ready to assist me with my long distance purchase so that my trip up to Miller to pick up my new vehicle is seamless and very timely! I have purchased many trucks from him and also used vehicles for my children. I would highly recommend him and Miller Auto Plaza to both family and friends. And I have! I have other family members who also travel to Miller just to have him as a salesperson.

September 24, 2016

Thank you Kerfeld, Keith for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your continued business!

Mcarm
9/18/2016

"Patient and knowledgeable. "

When I originally contacted the Miller Auto Group, it was due to advertise specials and willingness to work with my less than perfect credit. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Blake, who quickly put me at ease as he gathered up my information and started us on the process of finding a vehicle that would suit both my needs and my finances. I had previously spoken to Kevin before even coming in, and he had already started the process of finding financing and the perfect vehicle to suit me. Blake proceeded to show me several vehicles, and was very knowledgeable about each one of them, even going as far as offering up his personal opinion on each of them as far as overall value, reliability, and really taken into consideration my wants and needs in a new vehicle. We did spend a very long day picking out the perfect vehicle, only to find out that due to my special credit needs, we were going to have to go back to square one to find something else. At that point I had the pleasure of dealing with Mike Schmidt from Finance, that was able to give us a better idea of what we should be looking for. With the added information we were quickly able to find a suitable vehicle which in turn turned out to be a much newer and nicer vehicle than the ones previously viewed. Given the time constraints of both myself and them, we parted ways waiting for the final word from the bank. The next day things went exceptionally well, financing was secured in quick order, and in no time I was on my way in my new (to me) vehicle. The vehicle itself was exceptionally clean, full tank of gas, and overall not indicative of what you would consider a used car to be. It's like I drove out of there with a brand new car. When it is time to trade up, I will definitely be going back to the Miller Auto Group.

September 18, 2016

Thank you Mcarm for sharing your feedback with us about Blake, Kevin and Mike. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and it's great to know that you had a great experience.

Reviews of Hugo Del La Rosa