Miller Auto Plaza

Miller Auto Plaza Info
About Miller Auto Plaza

About Miller Auto Plaza Learn More

"Extremely Satisfied"

We came in with a problem vehicle, and left with a smile on our faces. The sales associate was extremely helpful finding a vehicle that fit my very short stature. It fit perfectly!

K-Sandra Martin

"Amazing experience"

Me and my boyfriend went into miller and had more than an amazing experience, they were so helpful with everything and did everything they possibly could do to help us. Adam was so helpful and an amazing sales associate. He even offered to do a whole run down on the car go me! I honestly wouldn't auggest any other dealership besides miller! I thank you guys so much and because of all your hard work and help I walked out of there with my chevy Cruze!

"Super happy"

Ben and the crew took care of everything and made the whole process hassle free. The hardest part was picking out the vehicle. Couldn't be happier with my expirience.

"2015 Acadia"

Was met at the door by Justin. Told him what I was looking for and within minutes we were test driving a vehicle. Was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Gave me just the facts, no pressure. When I picked up the vehicle, Justin spent about a hour with us to explain the features. Four days later, I realized that I had left an item in the vehicle that I had traded-in. When I stopped by to check on the item, Justin was off. Bob Yozamp was relentless in his pursuit to find the vehicle so I could retrieve my property.

"GMC Sierra"

Corin was GREAT!!! again. This is the 5th car we have gotten at Miller Auto Plaza and the 3rd from Corin. Why go anywhere else? If they don't have it, they'll find it for you. As far as were concerned, when looking for a vehicle, we always start and end our search at Miller Auto Plaza. Thanks to everyone and especially to Corin Vavra. Sincerely Kevin and Catherine Augustine

"Best first time buy from a dealership!"

It was my first time buying a vehicle from a dealership, and it was a wonderful first experience! From when we walked in and they already had the car I wanted to look at ready for a test drive, to talking prices. They made me feel very at ease about trading in the car I'd had for 3 years. The customer service was phenomenal! Working with Dan was great! And the follow ups after making my purchase made it feel like they truely care about their customers! I'd highly recommend going to Miller Auto Plaza, and speaking with Dan Trudeau. Thank You for all your help!!

"Ben at Mller Auto Plaza was just fantastic to work with!"

I would highly recommend Ben Woltman at Miller Auto Plaza to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. If you appreciate honesty, courtesy, patience & respect, then Ben has the qualities to fill the bill. My recent experience with Ben and Miller Auto Plaza was very positive and our family will be returning to visit them again.

"Have been nothing but a pleasure!"

May of 2013, my wife and I went in to look for an SUV. We spotted a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee and fell in love. Found out the vehicle had just been traded in an hour before, but we made a deal contingent upon it's inspection. 3 days later we signed for it, and couldn't have been happier with it! Jamie and Dan worked hard to help me with financing and trade-in. Fast forward to September 2014 (today), my wife and I are expecting another baby, so we're trading in the Jeep for a mini-van. Miller had a bunch of 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan's that had been program vehicles with ~40k miles on them. After a text drive, Jamie sat me down with Dan and we worked out a fair price for the Jeep and we left in our new van. I can't say any more positive about the staff at Miller that I've dealt with!

Jamie Nelson

"Another Wonderful truck buying experience with Erik Achman"

Just bought our third truck from Erik. Our latest purchases were a Terrain in May and my husband just bought a GMC pickup. Erik was great as always - very helpful answering any questions and going through all the technology on the newer vehicles and letting us know all our options. Miller Auto always has a great selection so we both got exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Miller Auto for their customer service, pricing and great selection. Love our Vehicles!! Also a thank you to Bob Yozamp and Chance Haakonson for their help.

"$th car purchased from Miller and Randy Barthel"

We have purchased 4 cars at Miller Auto. We have always worked with Randy Barthel and had a GREAT experience. They always have a good selection of used or new and the prices have always been what we were looking for. Even though we live in Alexandria we always take it back to Miller for service and they get it in on time and if we wait for it they don't mess around so we're out in a minimal time. If we have places to go they always have a vehicle for us to drive if there's more to be done to the car. I tell everyone about Miller and how they treat you before , during and after the sale. We have never felt like the only thing they want to do is sell a car we always hear from them after the purchase to see how everything is and if there is anything they can do.

Randy, Barthel