Miller Subaru

Jay Fralin

April 20, 2017

"Stress-free Car Buying!"

- Becky

My daughter found a used car on-line at Miller Subaru so we stopped in to look at it. Aimee, our sales representative was knowledgeable and friendly. My daughter bought the car and loves it! The entire experience was hassle-free and I was so impressed with this dealership that I even bought a car also! The most amazing part is that neither of our cars are a Subaru (we bought a Kia and a Honda), yet Miller took care of our cars like they were their own. I just had my car at Miller for a minor repair and even their Service Department is amazing. I highly recommend this dealership for purchasing a vehicle and for service!!! Becky

February 04, 2017

"Great Experience with our first Subaru...!"

- Al Kaz

Stopped in to see a car we found on Auto trader, DJ was very knowledgeable and helpful, there was absolutely no pressure like most dealerships. We thought about it and returned the next day to purchase the car. I would definitely recommend Miller to my friends and family.

January 31, 2017

"My Firast visit"

- Bill_G

They took me in right at my scheduled time. The problem was diagnosed and I was able to have the repair done right away. Very friendly and courteous staff. The icing on the cake was the complimentary car wash.

2015 Ford E-450