Miller Subaru

John Poster

May 27, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Passarellipsu

I haven't bought a car in a number of years. Miller Subaru made it very easy for me. They gave me the numbers with no hidden costs, showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle and helped me meet all my needs within my price range. Sales department was great and they put me in a vehicle that worked for me. I am very happy with my purchase.

Graham Johns
Melissa Miller
Other Employees : Keith Randall

May 22, 2017

"Great service all around"

- Lennie Griffiths

This is the second Subaru we have purchased from Miller. Always great service and good sales people to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a new or used Subaru.

John Poster

May 14, 2017

"Happy!!!"

- jolene

I have never considered a Subaru before, but my research and current needs led me to check into the Subaru Outback. I found a magnificent pre-owned Outback at Miller, they made my shopping experience easy and I love my Outback more each day.

Jay Fralin