Miller Subaru

Carl Savage

Melissa Miller, General Sales Manager, Miller Subaru

Melissa Miller

February 04, 2017

"Great Experience with our first Subaru...!"

- Al Kaz

Stopped in to see a car we found on Auto trader, DJ was very knowledgeable and helpful, there was absolutely no pressure like most dealerships. We thought about it and returned the next day to purchase the car. I would definitely recommend Miller to my friends and family.

January 31, 2017

"My Firast visit"

- Bill_G

They took me in right at my scheduled time. The problem was diagnosed and I was able to have the repair done right away. Very friendly and courteous staff. The icing on the cake was the complimentary car wash.

November 04, 2016

"Great experience!"

- bkloss

Jay Fralin and Rose Principato provided us with an excellent, low pressure, informative leasing experience. We highly recommend Jay and Miller Subaru! We love our 2016 Crosstrek, and look forward to many years of happy motoring with Miller Subaru!

2015 Ford E-450