Miller Subaru

John Poster

Jay Fralin, Sales Consultant, Miller Subaru

Jay Fralin

May 22, 2017

"Great service all around"

- Lennie Griffiths

This is the second Subaru we have purchased from Miller. Always great service and good sales people to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a new or used Subaru.

John Poster

May 14, 2017

"Happy!!!"

- jolene

I have never considered a Subaru before, but my research and current needs led me to check into the Subaru Outback. I found a magnificent pre-owned Outback at Miller, they made my shopping experience easy and I love my Outback more each day.

Jay Fralin

May 07, 2017

"Nice Experience 1st Subaru"

- tac1supercrew

My wife & I stopped at miller Subaru, to look and test drive a outback.our sales rep was jack martisfski, who was great explained the vehicle in detail.jack never pushed or pressured us in anyway.we left and told him we would consider it.called jack a day later & told him we needed to test drive the vehicle once more.this time he greeted us gave us the keys,stated see ya when you return.we fell in love with the 2017 outback & made purchase/lease.this was Saturday 05/06/2017.after a long wait jack was with us until we went with rose principato office manager who was also nice.manager carl savage was nice and gave us a Subaru gift for being so patience. I would buy another vehicle in a heart beat from Miller Subaru.thanks t.a.clark

Jack Martisofski