Miller Toyota

Jose Prado, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Miller Toyota

Jose Prado

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 16, 2017

"Sam Lee - outstanding service"

- ecoguy

My 2000 Toyota Corolla reached the end of its life last month and I was ready to shop for a new car. After a terrible experience with a dealer closer to my home in central Virginia, I contacted Sam Lee at Miller, with whom I had a great experience purchasing my old car 17 years ago. Sam is a consummate professional who is very honest and straightforward to deal with, and who really cares about making sure his customers get the right car for a good price. He is also extremely knowledgeable about Toyotas, and a test drive with Sam is a real learning experience. After a little back and forth over email, my wife and I made the two-hour trip to Manassas, test-drove and purchased the vehicle we wanted in a few hours. It was great to renew my acquaintance with Sam and I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking to buy a new Toyota. Additionally, Miller had the best prices of about 20 Toyota dealerships I explored online, and all the staff I've dealt with were very professional and friendly.

January 08, 2017

"Sales Agent Sam Lee"

- dellaking

It was a wonderful experience, The agents were very professional and interested in helping. I worked back and forth with Sam Lee and he went the extra mile to assist me in finding the exact vehicle I was looking for and making my whole shopping experience a great one. Thanks, Delroy

January 05, 2017

"Jeff Murrray"

- chilly b

We had a 2017 Tacoma built for us and thru the entire process Jeff Murray was knowledgeable, very helpful and a pleaure to work with. When the vehicle arrived he answered all our questions and made sure we were satisfied before we drove off the lot.Would highly recommend this dealership.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24129