Milnes Chevrolet Inc.

Imlay City, Michigan 48444
Milnes Chevrolet Inc. Info

gen79
2/13/2014

"I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while it was at..."

I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while it was at the dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the dealership and talked to the service manager John about what had happened he refused to make things right and told me he was done with me. When I bought the Trail Blazer from Milnes they were great but be very cautious if you use the Service Department. To say the least I am very unhappy with my experience and the outcome and I will continue to share my experience so other people won't be taken advantage of like I was.

John Service Manager

janiegirl1015
11/04/2013

"Al was very helpful in my selection. They all treated me..."

Al was very helpful in my selection. They all treated me like family. It was a pleasure they made my purchase actually fun! Also, They helped me link my phone to my bluetooth in my car and showed me how everything works. It was a great experience! I actually recommended a friend to visit them and they also bought a Truck. Thank you for being so amazing.

Al Hall

crankshaft53
7/17/2013

"Problem was: car battery would goo dead in one to two..."

Problem was: car battery would goo dead in one to two weeks time. service answer: car not driven enough spoke to owner: (Bruce Milnes) he talked to service and went back to office not one word said. ... not driven enough.... Bull Bruce should have at the very least, come back to talk to customer. After multiple attempts (each time service wants you to leave car dead and call tow truck) can not find anything wrong.. that is NOT the customers fault. Can not fix problem... can not talk to customer..(NOT a good place to do business). my truck sits for months at a time, and will start. ..(NOT a good place to do business).

Bruce Milnes

PattiAnn40
11/20/2012

"My experience with the service department has been..."

My experience with the service department has been excellent. They are very friendly, up front, and they provided great quality of work. In comparison to other dealerships, Milnes in Imlay City is top notch. The cost for the repairs I needed seemed high, but Jason Delicata seemed honest in his estimate and did what he could to control the cost, which was greatly appreciated. I would still have my vehicle serviced by their department, but the distance is a bit inconvenient since I moved.

Jason Delicata

TMORROW78
10/21/2012

"I do not fill these out very much but I do understand how..."

I do not fill these out very much but I do understand how important a review is when other people consider shopping. This is the fourth vehicle my wife and I have purchased in the past two years from Milnes Chevrolet. Rob Eret and Joe Janssen are very easy people to talk to. You will not feel pressured by and of the staff but you will be greeted quickly when you walk in the door by someone wanted to know how they can help you find what you're looking for. The service department has always been great as well, they have a firm understanding of customers needs and when you enter the service department you will see people working, not wasting time. The building is always clean. The waiting area is large and has plenty of things to keep you busy if you have to wait. During our last visit, Rob even kept me up on the score of the Tigers game. The people at Milnes Chevrolet care about quality service, they care about the community and they care about relationships which is why when I go for my next vehicle, they will be seeing me again. Thanks again everyone, Tom Morrow

Joe Janssen, Rob Eret

dmwilliams1
6/19/2012

"I was searching for a specific car - a 2012 ZL1. I was..."

I was searching for a specific car - a 2012 ZL1. I was promised this car by another dealer and then informed that I would not receive a 2012 but a 2013. Through connections, I discovered that Milnes Chevrolet had one coming that wasn't sold. I immediately called Rob Eret and spoke to him about buying the car. He didn't require a down payment (like the other dealer) and took my word. I was even out of town when the car was delivered and he held it for me. We finalized the deal on June 18, 2012. I will definitely recommend Rob & Milnes Chevrolet!

Rob Eret, Rob Eret

jghone
5/29/2012

"Excellant experience, well worth the drive from metro..."

Excellant experience, well worth the drive from metro Detroit! I was able to find the exact car i needed and the customer service was second to NONE!

Jesse Gregory

Jaime Kempen
5/25/2012

"I dealt with Jesse on 2 occasions. The first was buying a..."

I dealt with Jesse on 2 occasions. The first was buying a used 2011 Suburban to replace our old Trailblazer. The entire experience was nothing short of great. We got into the vehicle that fit our family of 8 and during the visit we chatted about replacing my 2008 Lincoln MKX with something that had better fuel efficiency. He introduced me to the 2013 Malibu Eco. The style was to my liking and the efficiency was almost double of my Lincoln. After doing my homework (about a month later) we worked out the details and traded my MKX for a white 2013 Malibu Eco (which Jesse picked up from a different dealership himself). The total savings from stepping into the Malibu is about $200 per month in my pocket. In addition to the typical rating categories, I would add Problem Solving and rate it a 5. Excellent work!

Jesse Gregory, Jesse Gregory

kschnettler
5/24/2012

"I highly recommend dealing with Jesse. He was very..."

I highly recommend dealing with Jesse. He was very helpful in putting together my lease for a cruze. He got me what I wanted and for a reasonable price.

Jesse Gregory, Jesse Gregory

mada8024
4/25/2012

"Wonderful experience. Very friendly and very helpful. ..."

Wonderful experience. Very friendly and very helpful. Salesman Bob Early was very helpful in introducing both my wife and I to the new stuff in our vehicle (MyLink, voice recognition, OnStar, etc.). Rob Eret was very helpful and very friendly going through the process.

Bob Early, Rob Eret