Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,700 Dealership Reviews
Honda
8/27/2016

"Easy transaction "

Very quick and easy buying experience. In the door at 9:30am driving new car home at 1:30. The easiest car purchase I have ever made. While eating cookies and drinking coffee.

Carrie Van Kuren

"Wonderful experience!"

We worked with Whitney Lopez and she was so incredibly helpful! We were coming in to look at Honda CRVs for a good, reliable family vehicle as we are about to have our first child. We had done some research about that type of car we wanted but Whitney gave us lots of extra information and found us the perfect car. We knew we couldn't afford a brand new car and she didn't try to pressure us and found what worked best for us. We now have a wonderful 2009 Honda CRV. She also helped us figure out a good price on my trade-in vehicle. She helped us through the entire process and was more than accommodating to all of our needs! We will definitely be referring her to all of our friends who are looking for cars and for a good, stress-free experience!

the skipper13
8/26/2016

"My new 2017 Honda Accord !!"

We were very happy with our overall experience of our purchase. Camren McKenna and Jacob Doyle.went out of their way to ensure that all the details and any concerns we had about our Accord were explained in detail. They told us that we could come back any time if we needed help and yes we took them up on the offer we went back the next day for help with setting up our blue tooth system. A great job and I hope we don't have to go back again, but feel comfortable doing so . Thanks again Camren and Jacob !!!!!!!!!!!! Skip and Marie

Erika

"FANTASTIC!"

I went into Mohawk Honda to get an oil change on my Odyssey and test drive a Fit. I walked out with a deal on a 2016 Fit. Whitney was fabulous. I would highly recommend that people go to Mohawk Honda if they are interested in buying a new car. It is not your typical "car buying" experience.

Kathleen F

"EXCELLENT!!"

I dealt with Lindsey Haradan and she was excellent! I literally called her and made the deal while I was out of town and picked up a beautiful 2017 Honda Accord Sport within 2 days! I could have picked it up the same day, but I needed to get home first. Lindsey was super efficient, friendly and did exactly what she said she would do. Everyone in the store is very friendly and accommodating, they make you feel welcome the minute you walk in and they are not pushy at all, just there to help. I will definitely be using Lindsey and Mohawk Honda again and would also highly recommend them!

remllog

"Perfect Fit"

Linda help us find a car perfect for us. Everyone we can into contact with was great. I enjoyed getting a tour and actually look forward to getting my first oil change.

CMSotir
8/25/2016

"Tremendous Experience"

Everyone we dealt with during our recent experience was outstanding. My wife is on her 3 Mohawk Honda car and this was my first after years with another dealer and make of car. I've converted and will now be a Mohawk Honda guy. Samantha, Camren and Bekka went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be happier!

Randy C.
8/25/2016

"Better than Saratoga Honda"

Brought my car to Mohawk Honda for oil change, tire rotation, and state inspection. Everything went fine (except for damaged brakes which were as received from original purchase from Saratoga Honda). Even received 1/2 price NYS inspection. I have used this dealer since my disappointing experience with Saratoga Honda. I guess when you buy two accords you should not expected a delivery issue to be addressed. But then again your losing business Saratoga. Randy C.

Brittany

Hyperelations
8/24/2016

"New Car Lease"

I am very satisfied with the service I received at Mohawk Honda on my new Lease purchase. My Salesman was Mark Ellis and he was excellent! My Delivery Coordinator was Matt Alverson and he was excellent as well. I am a very Happy customer.

T.D.
8/24/2016

"Thumbs Up!"

I had a very positive experience from start to finish at Mohawk Honda. Salesman Neil Peabody was very engaging and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with whichever car I eventually settled on (a Honda Accord Coupe!). From there, business manager Stephen Christian took over and and made all the paperwork a painless process. And, wrapping things up was delivery coordinator Matt Alverson who answered every single solitary question about the gadgets and gizmos in my new car that I could possibly ask. Well done, one and all! T.D.

Stephen Christian (5 Stars)

11 - 20 of 1,700 results