Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,409 Dealership Reviews
Taylor Ten Eyck
5/27/2016

"CRV Lease "

Linda was extremely helpful with my sister and I as we leased our first car (CRV). She very patient with us as we got all our paperwork together and navigated the process!

Mom2benandgrace

"Sales person"

Katie did a great job helping us today. She made the process of re-leasing smooth and easy. She was able to have our information processed and ready to sign when we came in. I would definitely do business with her again. Very pleasant sales person!!

Barbara Karl
5/26/2016

"Purchase of a 2014 CR-V "

Sales person Brian McKenna most helpful ,friendly and informative. My first experience doing this alone and it was fun. Met Vince who made the deal work with a good trade in. Met a friendly service rep named Brian. The experience with Mike in finance was very pleasant .

Happy Sarah20
5/26/2016

"Excellent. Derek explained everything.."

Derek is very knowledgeable on all aspects of car and left no questions unanswered. Excellent salesman. I will recommend him to anyone who asks about my car and your dealership.

battisti233
5/25/2016

"Another Great Experience At Mohawk Honda"

Had a great experience working with Camren. When we get another vehicle I hope to work with him again. Samantha was also fantastic and would return my calls immediately.

Summergirl
5/25/2016

"Positive, Professional, Comfortable Experience"

My husband and I had a very good experience purchasing our new car. everyone was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. we were very comfortable with the staff. Thank you To our Salesperson John Potenza, Rachel Dobies and Tom Ryan.

Sooperskip
5/25/2016

"Best Dealership Experience To Date"

Having had our CRV serviced at Mohawk Honda we felt comfortable looking to purchade here. We arrived at the lot at aroubd 6 PM and by 8 we had an agreement in oribciple. I walked throigh the door and was warmly greeted by a manager, informed him we'd like to test drive a pre-owned Odyssey, and in short order he found someone to assist us. Our salesman, Derek Lahut, was everything you could want in a salesman. He was pleasant throughout the experience, very informative on every feature, helpful in suggesting his thoughts on alternatives, and never seemed as if the sale was his sole motivation. It truly felt as if he was taking our thoughts and concerns into consideration. Once we settled on a vehicle the closing pricess was refreshing. We countered the first tendered offer by suggesting a slightly higher trade value and a lessened down payment. Much to our surprise both conditions were met by the second offer and it was a simple process closing the deal. I never felt we were haggling but instead found both Derek and the dealership as a whole acted in an earnest good faith effort to meet out desired numbers. While the pick up process was slightly longer than we antipated the following day I will readily state that even with out two small children in tow, Derek was exceptionally helpful in making us feel comfotable and the dealership was appointed wonderfully to make sure we were comfotable and cared for while finishing the final details of the sale. All in all it was a wholly favorable experience and we shall readily reccomend Derek and Mohawk Honda to any family or friend for their vehicle purchase.

KNeuner

"Fantastic Experience"

After not owning a car for many years, I was extremely anxious about looking for a new vehicle. Damien, and everyone at Mohawk Honda, made the entire experience pleasant, friendly, and stress-free. I ended up in a car I love, and look forward to a great relationship with Mohawk Honda for years to come.

Stsi

"Quick and painless"

Lindsey was very helpful and made the whole experience a breeze. A quick conversation with Kirk pointed me to Lindsey who took us thru the whole process after her work day and early the next morning. In and out with a new car in record time.

Chris1123
5/25/2016

"Hands down best ppl.. Ty ppl of Mohawk Honda "

Thank you Lindsey so much as well as Racheal n everyone of Mohawk Honda. Such great ppl. Thanks for all the hard work thank you

11 - 20 of 1,409 results