Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda

Call
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

leah1031
12/15/2014

"Adam Dorn the best sales agent! "

We were looking to trade in my Lincoln aviator for something newer. Adam got exactly what we were looking for and gave us all our options. We were truly impressed with his service! We decided on a Honda Pilot wich has served us well. Thank you Adam!

spopaul
12/14/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I called them for an appointment after having a bad experience at another area Honda dealer that I have gone to for years. They got me in right away, found the problem, and fixed it in record time. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Mohawk is definitely my new go to Honda dealer.

giaimov
12/14/2014

"Service Appointment"

From the initial phone call to schedule appointment to the final transaction was a pleasant experience. This dealership is very accommodating and their service to their customers is unsurpassed. I will continue to do business with them.

brynn31
12/13/2014

"So happy I stopped by!!"

Amazing place to do business. I had worked with another dealer for years but when they weren't willing to locate a car for me, I stopped by Mohawk after work one day. They got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted! Easy breezy. I recommend them to everyone!!

sbcrtm66

"Great dealership!"

Jeremy was very helpful when I brought my 2014 CRV in for routine oil change and maintenance. I appreciated that he took the time to demonstrate how to reset the tire pressure. I was happily surprised that my car was serviced in only one hour. I've dealt with other area Honda dealerships and Mohawk is tops in my opinion.

travlr
12/12/2014

"Great sales experience with Linda Vasko"

This was the second vehicle we have purchased in the past 6 months. In June we bought a Subaru. At that time we compared Honda/Subaru and Subaru won out. This time we were comparing that same. The 2015 Honda has made enough changes that came out on top. We are long time Honda owners, and as long as Honda keeps up the exceptional quality, service, and overall experience we will continue to be! Linda Vasko has been, by far, the best sales person I have had to deal with in all of our past car sales negotiations. She is honest, up front, and a genuine! The pie was exceptional, Linda. Thanks again!

david.anthony.5268
12/12/2014

"Couldn't be more grateful!"

Ryan Rocheleau was wonderful! I was recently in an accident that totaled my car and set me back a couple of steps, but Ryan understood my situation and took it into his own hands to find a vehicle that works for me. I could not be more pleased with my 2009 Honda Accord and all it's features, and made a new friend in the process! Mike Speranza was also so great to deal with, and not only helped me with the financing, but also explained what I needed to do to succeed in future endeavours! Mohawk Honda is the place to go for sure!

Ellie521
12/11/2014

"Great Service Experience!"

Brian was great and helped me choose which of the coupons I had gave me the best deal. He was respectful and friendly and explained in plain English what needed to be done and why. I felt like a real VIP!

bobby9387
12/09/2014

"Exceptional"

Ryan helped me get into my first brand new car and hooked us up with a great deal. He also took time to show me everything the car could do, which is pretty impressive. I would strongly recommend any first time new car buyers to go see Ryan!

Mbarker005
12/07/2014

"Love our 15' Pilot "

Thanks Linda Vasko for taking such good care of us once again! We would never buy a car from anyone else. Your caring and professionalism is so appreciated Love the Civic and the Pilot. Hopefully we will see you soon. Paul and Michelle Barker

Reviews of Ryan Rocheleau