Mohawk Honda

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

greytrey
2/25/2015

"Felt like part of the family"

From beginning to end, my experience at Mohawk Honda was memorable, to say the least! From Travis and Lindsey helping me find the right car to Mike Speranza making sure my credit challenged situation got the best possible help, everyone made me feel like part of the Mohawk family. Andy the sales manager treated me like his most important customer and even when filling out paperwork, everything was explained to the last detail. I will buy here again!! Thanks everyone for all your help!!

Monte's
2/25/2015

"My Mohawk Honda Experience gets better every time!"

5 years ago we bought a used Honda CR V from a private dealer, after a few months we brought it to Mohawk Honda for a service and drove out with a new 2011 Honda Fit and a conviction that we never wanted to shop anywhere else for a car again. We were hooked. 2,000 miles and a year later we made the trip to to Mohawk Honda to have our Fit serviced, after coffee and cookies and a conversation with our new friend Kurt Montanye we drove out in a 2012 Civic EX-L w/Nav, October 2014 we decided we needed to add a van to our garage, We bought a 2014 Odyssey Touring Elite with the help of Scott and Kurt. In April we brought both the Civic and the Odyssey in so as to avoid the showroom, but we still drove home minus the Civic and plus a 2014 CR V EX-L w/Nav. Last week we went back just for a look at the Pilots and traded our 10 month old CR V in for a beautiful 2015 Pilot Touring. As usual Kurt was the best. We can't say enough about how helpful he was and how easy he made the transactions for us. We have sent our friends to Mohawk Honda and they all agree with us, once you do business there you have done business with the best. Kurt is our Guy there but from the moment you walk in those doors people are making sure you are being looked after, I have never experienced so many friendly helpful people at any one dealership. The aftercare is amazing also. Thank you Kurt for helping secure our new Pilot, we love it as much as our Odyessy. So what they say Is true."Come to Mohawk Honda, They go out of their way to please you"

derrypark

"Outstanding!!!"

Thank you Leigh Keller & Mark Ellis. I bought a car 2 years ago from them when they were at Lia Honda of Albany. I drove down from Maine (I could never understand who would travel that far to a dealership) on my sister recommendation. She has dealt with Leigh on a numbers of time in the past. My experience in Maine for car salesman was zero. Talk about pressure to buy a car. When I found out Leigh move to Mohawk Honda. I email her a couple of times about upgrading. I made the trip down to see her. After meeting Leigh again and I knew I found the person to buy a car. Between Leigh and Mark they made a great deal and no pressure to buy a car but I did. My hats off to Mohawk Honda in hiring Leigh & Mark to your staff. I would definitely recommend Mohawk Honda for you next new car. I know I will make another trip down from Maine to see them. D. Little (Maine)

Greg
2/24/2015

"Very professional and painless"

My name is Greg and just want to say thank you to Jason Cooper for making my experience at Mohawk Honda a great one. I would tell anyone who is thinking about buying a Honda to go see Jason Cooper at Mohawk Honda. I have purchased two other Honda's at a different dealership in the area and would say Jason was the easiest to deal with and made the car buying experience a breeze (which is usually a painful one). Thank you Jason!!!!!!!

ShavianM.
2/23/2015

"I had a wonderful experience while financing my first car."

My name is Shavian and I just want to extend my gratitude to everyone who helped me at Mohawk Honda. Everyone was so respectful and honest when it came to helping me to finance my first car. At first I taught that I wasn't going to be able to get a car because my credit score wasn't the best but after I was done with Mike Ellis everything went well. Thank you so much Mike . Thank you for your patience. I want to say thank you to the Manager Nick, who stop by to say hello and to congratulate me on the 2010 Toyota corolla.Last but not least thanks to Brandi for setting up the appointment for me to come in. Thanks to all the staff at Mohawk Honda . You guys make me feel at home. I absolutely love my car.

toddy

"outstanding"

Brian mc Kenna was great to deal with. No pressure involved at all. kelly Simone was great explaining paperwork. vehicle delivered in the sam day.

Twood37
2/21/2015

"Simple, Friendly & Fair"

I have purchased (or leased) 6 Honda vehicles at a competing, local dealership over the past ten years. My last visit was substandard so I decided to give Mohawk Honda a try, and I am glad that I did. It was the best experience I have had in my 30 years of buying cars. It was simple, friendly and fair. Customer service was top notch. Shout outs to Ashley (Internet sales), Lindsey, Travis, Chris (Sales Force), Jonna (Finance) and Riley (Car delivery and feature review). Also, the guitar player added a touch of class that contributed to a pleasant all-around transaction. Best wishes for continued success.

Riley, Jonna

Michele

"Excellent Customer Service"

Thank you to Nick Bonarrigo and Mike Bennice for an outstanding experience. From start to finish the process was painless and we felt valued as a customer. I really appreciate everything and cannot recommend these guys highly enough.

Riley

MRED
2/20/2015

"Our new CRV"

My wife and I were received and treated in an excellent manner. Brian McKenna was our Sales Representative After the normal negotiations we all came to an agreement and we were pleased with the outcome. Although it was a long day for us (we actually received our car the same day we came in) , it was rewarding to drive away with our new Honda CRV. Joe Vita, in Finance was also as nice to work with as Brian. Mohawk Honda and its staff were great to work with.

Joe Vita

momof4
2/20/2015

"Two for the price of one!"

Jen DiCiero made the impossible, possible. When my 21 year old daughter totaled her car during the big February snow storm, Jen was able to put her into a brand new 2015 Civic and put my mind totally at ease. She was able to buy out my lease (12 months EARLY) and put my daughter into a Civic and me into a CRV for what I was paying for the ONE car I traded in. They LISTENED to my budget and jumped through hoops to make it work. These are our 4th and 5th cars purchased with Mohawk Honda and we will be back again. They are family. Thank you, Jen!

Reviews of Ryan Rocheleau