Mohawk Honda

Assistant Director of Variable Operations
Lindsey Haraden, Sales Consultant, Mohawk Honda

Lindsey Haraden

January 22, 2017

"Cool Experience Purchasing My New Honda from Mohawk Honda"

- Anel Smith

I love cars and I have purchased many over the years but I can't remember ever taking the time to write a review of my purchasing experience. So you know this experience purchasing a car from Mohawk Honda for the first time was especially rewarding for me to be writing this review, The experience was pleasant and productive from my contacts with Nick and Lindsey through the delivery of the vehicle with Jake. The price was perfect, the availability of the car that I wanted was great and the overall personal and on-line interaction was seamless. All this made the process mentally non-demanding, and I love that. I have already shared my experience with several friends and acquaintances and I expect that I hope to purchase more vehicles from Mohawk Honda in the future. Everyone should! Anel Smith

January 22, 2017

"Traded 2011 SUV in for 2016 odyssey "

- Stonerle03

Quick, easy. No messing around. Down to earth, not at all pushy. Transparent numbers. Respectful staff. We've never had a car shopping experience as easy as this one.

"Recent purchase"

- JT189

After several acquaintances sharing their positive experiences with this dealer, went in to take a look at the crv model. Right as I entered, my salesperson Jay Yudzevich greeted me and took the time to address any questions I had, review the model I wanted to look at and introduced me to the staff and managers. Never felt rushed or pressured during the time spent in purchasing the car.Jay introduced me to the various staff and management, all of whom I found very friendly and professional. Very positive experience.

Mohawk Honda, Scotia, NY, 12302