Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Patrick
3/23/2015

"A Professional Experience"

Patrick My experience at Mohawk Honda was a very good one. My salesperson, Kurt Montanye was informative and trustworthy. I was well guided through the process. He took time to fully understand my needs. The entire process was expedient and painless. I would recommend Mohawk Honda to anyone.

Kenny
3/22/2015

"Second to none!"

My experience with Mohawk Honda was great! This was the first time I dealt with Mohawk Honda as I worked with Mark Ellis who moved over from Lia Honda. Mark and all of the Mohawk Honda staff were professional, very friendly and knowledgeable of the Honda products. Mark went out of his way to meet my needs to trade in my lease for a new lease. Awesome!

Nicole
3/22/2015

""I will never go anywhere else""

My experience at Mohawk Honda was by far the best car buying experience I have had. Linda Vasko was so easy to work with, her personable manner puts you at ease from the moment you meet her. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Thank you to Nate Gagnon the business manager, who actually explained everything to me as I signed my paperwork! Also, thank you to the onsite Allstate agent, Kirk Lipinski who got me better coverage at a lower rate! A great group, I will never go anywhere else!

Nate Gagnon, Kirk Lipinski

mike
3/21/2015

"Great Experience "

All i can say is dealing with Camren McKenna was a pleasure. Thank You Camren! Your dad did a great job with you in the business.

MattA
3/18/2015

"Efficient and Professional"

Rich Forbes recommended Mohawk Honda and Brian McKenna to us. Brian was knowledgable and listened to our needs. He went the extra mile with his time and attention to our transaction while the whole family waited in the nice kids room. It was an efficient and professional experience. I will recommend him to others.

Rich Forbes

Dmer
3/17/2015

"Wow!!"

This past week I've been searching for a new car, All I can say, If you want Professional service see Ryan Rocheleau, Mohawk Honda. Thanks to Ryan and everyone else for an amazing experience! This was the best of at least a dozen different Dealerships that I visited, do yourself a favor start at Mohawk Honda and you won't be sorry.

bab12078

"Great Experience"

This is the second time at Mohawk Honda and would like to continue for years to come. Had a great time with Brian and Kelly. They made us feel at home. It was a relaxing, tension free and enjoyable experience. Thanks for taking a walk-in Brian :)

nanamikki

"Great Experience"

Recently purchased 2 cars at Mohawk - one for my daughter and a surprise car for my husband. Staff were great especially Linda Vasko, salesperson and Mike Speranza in Finance. They both helped to make the experience almost fun. It felt like the entire agency was in on the surprise for my husband and they were so thrilled to be a part of it. Made it seem like a real family affair. Linda even stayed late to accommodate my daughter which was really above and beyond!!

egervais1

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

Carmen and Greg did a fantastic job making my mom happy.She was very nervous before going into the dealership but after speaking to these guys she felt at home and relaxed.The deal she got was great and she couldnt be happier.Thank You to Greg and Carm as well as the rest of the staff at Mohawk Honda.

MomJo

"There For Us"

Our daughter's car couldn't make it to the finish line when she would finally be able to take over the responsibility. We had been to Mohawk on 2 previous occasions and had such a great experience with Brian McKenna as our salesman that it only made sense to go back there (it is a 100-mile trip for us). Not only was Brian terrific to deal with again, it was his day off and he willingly made the appointment with us knowing how far we had to come. Greg Johnson literally met us at the door (having assisted us previously) and helped get us started because Brian was busy with another appointment (again, on his day off!). The comfort factor in going to Mohawk is what keeps us going back. Thanks, guys! It feels like a family reunion when we go there, but needing 3 vehicles in the last 2 years has taken us there more often than is normal.

Riley (took us on the test drive--fun!), Wendy (helped w/insurance call)

Reviews of Nick Bonarrigo