Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

yschoi

"Kind and warm-hearted"

They were so kind and informative. Moreover they gave me the best price ever. And they try to explain everything I asked in a very friendly manner.

allen5

"very happy"

I recently bought a pre-owned car,the car is great,the sales people are great, I'am very happy with everyone and my new car Thank You all

albert gonzalez

"Easy Experience"

This is the third time I have acquired a vehicle through Mohawk and the experience continues to improve. I had to turn in my lease and the process was smooth and easy. Amber did a great job of walking me through the process and of getting all the paperwork arranged. We were able to handle this part of the transactions primarily by email and over the internet. Amber then coordinated with Mike Bennice who was able to find me a Honda Pilot that satisfied my needs. Amber and Mike took care of most of the paperwork before I even showed up so that I could turn in my old vehicle and pickup my new vehicle with the least amount of time spent at the dealership. Amber and Mike provided great teamwork to ensure that my customer experience was optimized. This is by far the easiest vehicle transaction that I have undertaken and I look forward to working with Mike and Amber in the very near future.

Linda B.
7/28/2015

"Love my new Honda!"

From the test drive to the financing, buying my new car could not have been better! A big thank you to Travis for your help (and patience!) and Johnna (you made writing a check unusually fun!) I would recommend Mohawk Honda to anyone looking for a new car!

Returning customer

"Great experience!"

A special thanks to Camren McKenna for doing an excellent job. He was very helpful during the entire process of purchasing a new car from start to finish. Would recommend him to all my friends. Thanks again!

Carol49
7/26/2015

"Ease of purchase of a new Honda"

Excellent service from start to finish! Everyone was courteous and helpful. The entire process of buying a new car was easy and there was no waiting or delay. Everything seemed organized and was well executed. Joe Vita was very helpful and informative regarding the financials. Adam Dorn made the entire experience easy and fun. I love my new Honda Civic!! Thank you, Adam! Thank you, Mohawk Honda!

julie

"great experience"

Jen did a great job of showing the different options available. she was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend her to all my friends.

Yosef
7/26/2015

"Leasing a 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid."

At 58 years old this is the most incredible vehicle I have purchased. Mark Ellis provided me a car with the exact features I was looking for. I am able to get well over 50 mpg with a combination of city and highway driving within a 30 mile radius of where I live!

david 123
7/25/2015

"outstanding dealership"

cant begin to say how outstanding the dealership is great and sales people friendly and outgoing special thanks to linda vasko your the greatest and nate gagon finance manager mohawk honda should be proud of you two sincerely dave @ debbie kottman

linda vasco nate gagon

Joemichele
7/25/2015

"A car dealership with integrity."

As soon as we stepped on the lot we were quickly met by a bright, energetic young lady, Jen DiCiero who obviously loves her job. We were told immediately that used car prices were "no hassle", which we appreciated given that another dealership promised us an "aggressive deal" but after we made a fair offer were then told "there's no negotiating allowed." We found a car on auto trader and car guru that was a fair deal. When Jen pulled it up on Mohawk's website, it was priced higher. She immediately checked with the sales manager who said they would honor the price on Auto trader. Now Jen could have come back to us and told us that the car had been sold or no longer available or that it was a misprint and steered us toward something else but she did not. Mohawk took care of a tire thump prior to us picking the car up, Jen had it ready to go and even took a few minutes to wipe down the car from the rain that occurred earlier in the day. Bottom line, we are so happy with our purchase, the people we met, and Jen that we will return and send anyone we know who is looking for a nice car buying experience.

Reviews of Camren Mckenna