Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

msmith10
5/21/2015

"Easy!"

I came into Mohawk Honda because I needed a car that week to start my new job. Linda Vasko helped me lease a brand new Fit, and even helped me realize that I could still stay within my budget and afford the EX - I'm so excited to have a sunroof! Mohawk Honda made it easy to lease a car the week I needed it, and for a good deal! Kelly helped me with the gas-and-go and roadside programs, which weren't very expensive, and give a lot of peace of mind when driving a lease. The gas-and-go promotion is a time and worry saver too - for a small additional price each month - that still stayed within my budget - I don't have to worry about paying for any of the required oil changes or maintenance for my lease, which is a nice bonus!

Renee
5/21/2015

"Pleasant car buying experience."

I knew I was interested in a CRV, but was not sure I would be comfortable in an SUV because I never drove one. My sales expert Mike Bennice was extremely helpful, and wanted to make sure I was completely comfortable, and that I would be happy with my choice. Mike took his time explaining everything, and was extremely friendly. Mike was just genuinely friendly, not just trying to make a sale. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Mohawk Honda.

davedowling
5/20/2015

"Easy Transaction, Nice Team to Work With"

I enjoyed my experience at Mohawk Honda very much. The initial web communication with Brandi Chenette was excellent, and the sales experience with James Knowles was exceptional. Both Brandi and James made me feel very welcomed and went out of their way to meet my car-buying goals. In addition, the financial details with Jonanna (spelling?) were easily conducted as well. Thank you for making my trip down enjoyable, productive, and well worth the drive . I'll pass on the positive experience to many.

Ashlee x
5/18/2015

"Pleasant and fast help!"

I like to be prepared so I initially submitted a request for information and worked with Brandi online. She got me information incredibly fast and was very friendly! I then went to Mohawk Honda knowing what I wanted and knowing what I wanted to pay for it. Chris B was able to work with my requests and offer me a great deal (he even convinced me to go with the next upgraded model)! Not to mention he and all of the employees I encountered, were very personable. I will definitely return when my new lease is due! Thanks everyone!

ekutil
5/18/2015

"One day in and out in a Brand New Car"

My husband and I dealt with Linda who was very pleasant, upbeat and real. There were 2 vehicles I was interested in and I was able to test drive both. Once I had decided which one I was hoping to purchase, Linda was very attentive to making sure it worked out for me in the end both with the color, engine and finances. I drove there with a vehicle I was unhappy with @ 11am and out of there with a brand new vehicle I was in love with @ 4:30 all insurance, inspection and DMV tasks 100% completed. She made it easy.

kimberly
5/18/2015

"Totally Painless Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I went into the dealership looking for a CRV. We were treated respectfully and all of my questions answered honestly. I never felt like my questions were foolish. The experience was also enjoyable, the entire dealership was lighthearted and employees and customers were happy. I have been going to this dealership for service on my 2011 Accord and EVERY experience in service was impeccable. I knew when it was time to purchase this is the first and only place I would go to. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with Cameron, Nick and Michael !!!

nineGaccord

"Great Dealership"

I went to Mohawk Honda to look at the possibility of trading in my '13 Accord EX-L V6 for a new Accord EX-L V6 for a similar or lower monthly payment.......ended up walking out with a new Touring V6 Accord and they were able to get the payment to be less per month. This is the second vehicle I've purchased thru Mohawk Honda and on both occasions, they've impressed me with their service. I worked with Tim Pilipovic for the two vehicles and he's great...answers any and all questions as well as being very knowledgeable of Honda vehicles. I would definitely go back to Mohawk Honda for future purchases as well as recommending family and friends.

Andréa
5/17/2015

"Exceptional Across the Board"

Mohawk Honda is the place to go if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle! They have so many vehicles to choose from and their staff is top notch! Linda helped me choose my gorgeous 2015 Accord coupe and was fabulous from start to finish! The rest of the staff was very noteworthy too - Nate and Kurt did a great job with the paperwork and insurance and I was able to drive away wearing a huge smile and with confidence knowing that I will love my vehicle. Thank you so much Mohawk Honda, top recommendation!

dsg216
5/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and helpful. All my needs were addressed quickly and professionally. I enjoyed all my interactions with Camren. Great place to buy a car!

Bosherbob
5/15/2015

"very pleased with staff."

Good experience at this dealership. I made a good purchase with Mohawk Honda and the staff. Very courteous, and efficient.

Reviews of Kelly Simone