Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,573 Dealership Reviews
Barbara
7/21/2016

"Purchase of a used car"

Both Linda and Nick were helpful and professional. I felt comfortable in the dealership and both associates called me after the sale to make sure I liked the car.

Elizabeth P Mitchell
7/21/2016

"Amazing experience "

I went in unsure of what I was able to get. Was welcomed by a nice sales man Frank he took me inside asked a few questions and was very personable. Frank took me on two test drives both of which car I was interested in. Frank showed all the details but at the end of the day wanted me to get what I really wanted. Frank showed me all my options spoke with his boss and got me the best deal for the car I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better sales experience! One day later I was walking away with the car I wanted.

Mr & Mrs StJohn

"Our salesman"

Our experience with Chris was over and beyond our expectations. We felt like family as soon as he approached us and we talked. Chris accommodated our every need and concern. Cannot say enough about this man. He is a CREDIT TO YOUR HONDA FAMILY.

Lynn

"An excellent experience!"

Working with Mohawk Honda, specifically with Linda Vasko, was an extremely painless experience! I purchased a vehicle that was nicer than I had even hoped for, and it wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of their dedicated staff. I am looking forward to continuing to work with them long into the future!

FroschauerFour
7/20/2016

"Courteous, Family-Friendly, Dedicated Staff"

We have walked into many Honda dealers in the past and have never been treated like salespeople wanted our business - Mohawk Honda was the exact opposite. This was our first time at Mohawk Honda and we were beyond impressed with the professional, friendly and committed staff. Our salesman Camren McKenna was a pleasure to work with. He worked diligently day and night and on his day off to assist us on purchasing the perfect vehicle for our family! The dealership is equipped to make car shopping effiecient and stress-free even with two young children. The finance guys - Mike and Joe - did an excellent job getting us into a 2016 Honda Pilot, something we did not think was even an option for us. When you spend time in the dealership you can see the positive collaboration between all departments making the experience that much smoother for the car buyers. Thank you to Racel for assisting us with reviewing all the new technology in our new car before taking it home. A car buying experience that deserves far more than a five-star rating. We will sharing our experience with family and friends for years! Thank you Camren and the Mohawk Honda staff!! Clint and Colleen Froschauer

joekat

"Friendly, pleasant, efficient"

Salesman Mr. Caricari was very pleasant, helpful, and determined to satisfy his customer. He did everything he could to assist us. The instructor Rachel was very helpful in explaining the new technology in the car in a very pleasant manner. We were very happy with our experience at Mohawk Honda. We determined the all the staff was happy working there, as they all were smiling and pleasant.

Roberto Caricari

ZMI
7/20/2016

"It's true! They are the best."

My family of 6 (4 kids) and I leased a Honda Odyssey from Mohawk Honda. We have been to several dealerships as we have owned BMW's, VW's, Hondas, Volvos, Fords and everything in between. This was hands down the best dealership experience. Camren was excellent and had us ready to roll even after 8 when the dealership had technically closed (we made the deal over the phone with Ashley). The finance folks were wonderful as well with no pressure and Nick showed us everything we needed to know about the car. Smiles for all....it was such a pleasant experience! Well done. My husband commented that he too thought it was the best. There were several other folks we dealt with as well....just can't remember all the names, but everyone was excellent! Well done. ZMI

Brian P
7/20/2016

"Great experience from start to finish"

From my initial contact with Kelly, to the actual purchase with Kaitlin and the service with Doug - Mohawk Honda was a great experience from start to finish.

Tj
7/19/2016

"Great dealer Experience "

Our Salesman Travis was a pleasure is deal with and very knowledgeable. We have bought three cars from Mohawk Honda now with no problems. We have also referred family and friends to Mowak Honda as well and everyone has had the same great experience we have enjoyed with Mohawk Honda General Manager Nick Bonarrigo and our salesman Travis Landry. I would highly recommend Mohawk Honda to everyone Thank you again Nick and Travis for a great Experience with Mohawk Honda. I'm sure we will be seeing you again in the future Tom Mullens

kathy00
7/18/2016

"great vibe , awesome ppl , quick responses"

Wasn't sure on getting a newer vehicle. After awhile with the recalls an talking with Brandi at the front desk who is awesome an deserves a raise on how up keep she was. Called us every 2 weeks or so to give us updates on this Ridgeline i wanted. She was very quick an polite kbowledgeable . She started the whole expierence very very well.We made a decision to go an see, we've been told no before. walked in to look at 2013 Ridgeline. Our rep was awesome knowledgeable an great attitude . Mark Ellis , he knew what was going on, but he had a lot to do . We saw 4 different ppl , not in a bad way. Made sure we were set an taken care of an introduced themselves. Very polite an professional. Got the numbers we went home he gave his his cell phone number an said let me know. BTW he worked with us on his day off . Friday comes around we got the number down to where it was good for us with a huge drop of APR @ 6.84 when we started we were at 23.99 Walked in Saturday had a small down payment of $750.00 an great APR . Joe our finance was great , quick with the pen an talked us through with all our paper work an answered every question we had to ask an knew everything.took some pics an full detail with nice buff job an full tank of gas. Was the best experience I had not only the price but the customer always comes first. These 3 ppl we stated in here need a nice company car or something huge maybe a nice raise or week off with pay with out taking vacation time away from them. On a day in an out work week an how it can be the same thing these guys are the best

11 - 20 of 1,573 results