Mohawk Honda

John Higgins

April 30, 2017

"Just what we wanted! "

- shmcclain

Travis was so helpful! First he helped my husband check out a couple of models - the Civic and Fit - and made the process smooth on a very busy Saturday. Travis was awesome about explaining all the differences between the models. He definitely knows his stuff! Spencer traded in his old Civic and leased a new one the same day. A few days later, I came in to check out the Fit - Travis was happy to have one of the two remaining cars ready to show. We did a test drive and checked out some of the cool features. I loved the car! Travis made the process of turning in my old Civic for the Fit super easy and quick, too! I really appreciated that. :)

April 29, 2017

"This dealership is excellent"

- Yong Wang

Mr. Zack Esposito was my salesman. Overall, he did an excellent job, as he sold me an Accord EX car on the day when I went to your store for the first time. Congratulations on your excellent accomplishment, Zack!

April 29, 2017

"Happy about my used car:)"

- Maria35

I'd like to thank Leigh, Mark, Eric, Greg and my nephew Darnell for the great car buying experience I had. I love my used 2015 Toyota Tacoma!! The experience of basically buying over the internet and having the car delivered to my door step was awesome. I highly recommend Mohawk Honda and again Thank you all for the great vehicle and for valuing my trade in.

Mohawk Honda, Scotia, NY, 12302