Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,501 Dealership Reviews
NikiB

"Another EXCELLENT Experience!"

I've now bought 2 vehicles from Camren at Mohawk Honda and have had a wonderful experience both times! I travel over an hour to go there instead of going to my local Honda dealer. Excellent service and a pleasure to work with! Don't forget to ask for Camren!! Very knowledge and knows exactly what I need and want! I highly recommend Mohawk Honda to everyone, especially my family and friends! I have had several friends buy from them within the past year.

Kathy M.

"Great Experience!!"

My husband and I have owned only Hondas for more than 25 years. We followed our salesman, Mark Ellis, from an Albany County Honda dealership to Mohawk Honda in Scotia, NY because he's a truly awesome individual who always takes excellent care of his customers. Mark's extensive auto knowledge and ability to get his customers the best deals made our new CR-V purchase a great experience . We highly recommend Mark Ellis and Mohawk Honda.

Rachel Dobies

Wilbur,Debra 018

"Lease CRV EXL"

I just drove home in my brand new vehicle and couldn't be more pleased. My experience from start to finish was excellent. I am confident that I got the best deal possible on a phenomenal vehicle. My new lease was coordinated by Mark Ellis and from the beginning I knew he wanted to make sure I was well taken care of. He and the rest of the staff were so accommodating. When my lease is up I plan on returning to Mohawk Honda and I will gladly recommend them to friends and family.

martinciaccia
6/27/2016

"Belly Up on Old SUV - Mohawk Honda Saved Me!"

I was in the negative on a used Mercedes that I had driven for a little over a year. Nick Bonnarrigo and Damon Luton set me up with a brand new Honda Accord 3 year-lease. The transition was seamless. Within 48 hours of walking in the door, I was driving away in my brand new car. These guys know what they are doing. They know what real customer service is, and I recommend them to EVERYONE!

willie1

"used to new"

Went in with intention to buy and 2014 or 2015 used crv honda, came away with a 2016 honda accord. We delt with Frank kinch , he was pleasant and gave us a good deal on the car. Love Honda"s so its hard to say anything bad. Occasionally we have oil changes on our honda and the place we bring it to said he doesn't like honda's (tongue and cheek) because things rarely go wrong. Linda Cortese Glenville, NY

kraff49
6/26/2016

"Excellent service"

I leased a 2013 Accord Sport for 3 years and decided to purchase the vehicle at the end of my lease. I was a little apprehensive about the transaction due to an incorrect credit score on Credit Karma, plus monthly payment amount, interest rate, etc. Right away Lindsey checked my FICO Credit Score and I was so relieved.... FICO score was 104 points higher than Credit Karma... With much relief on my part Lindsey walked me through the purchase process, I met with Steve in Finance.. and purchase was done easily within a couple hours. I will fully recommend Mohawk Honda to my friends and family, refer them to Lindsey. I am a Mohawk Honda customer for life!

KP
6/26/2016

"Good Experience!"

Dean was a pleasure to work with - he made the car buying process easy. He was very friendly - no complaints at all! Would definitely recommend. Caitlyn and Bekkah did an excellent job of showing me about my new Honda Pilot (I had no idea it was only their second day - they were great!). I was disappointed that my brand new car had not been thoroughly reviewed prior my signing the paperwork and getting in it; there were several scratches that needed compound and to be buffed out prior to my leaving the dealership. I would expect that be taken care of prior to the customer getting in the new vehicle.

Caitlyn Speranza, Bekkah Dean

Happy Honda owner
6/25/2016

"Fantastic people"

The people at Mohawk Honda are some of the most friendly, caring people I've had the pleasure of working with. They were able to help me and give me a great deal even though my trade in was in rough shape. Thanks to Nick, Brian and everyone else at Mohawk Honda.

Cleary, John
6/24/2016

"Excellent place to do business !"

Scott Risley, Bobby Taaffe, Travis, Steve Christian, and Rachel Dobies made the experience of purchasing a 2017 Honda Ridgeline at Mohawk Honda an absolute pleasure.

Rachel Dobies, Steve Christian

AKtrain14
6/24/2016

"Mike Bennice is fantastic!"

My family has purchased and leased three Honda vehicles from Mohawk Honda and specifically Mike Bennice. He is knowledgeable, approachable, and the best to work with. I wouldn't go to anyone else or any other Honda dealer!!

Caitlyn Speranza