Mohawk Honda

Delivery Coordinator

February 26, 2017

"Hassle free"

- Bruno15

My husband and I communicated initially with Mohawk Honda by email. We received answers to questions in a timely manner and were provided pictures of available vehicles. I walked into Mohawk Honda without my husband (unsure of the experience a lone female would receive) and was greeted by friendly people wanting & willing to help. I was interested in leasing a new vehicle was directed to speak with Alison. Alison helped me return my old lease and made my new car leasing experience with Mohawk a hassle free and smooth experience. I would definitely recommend Alison and the staff at Mohawk Honda to family and friends and I am sure that they will have the same experience that I did. Thank you! J. Bruno

February 26, 2017

"Women buy cars too"

- PS New HRV Owner

A single woman friend of mine recently had a terrible experience with another local dealership. She felt that being a woman led to her being treated disrespectfully and dishonestly. With that in mind, I was cautious entering Mohawk Honda. My husband had purchased a Pilot several years ago from Mohawk Honda and encouraged me to go there. I was very pleased to be taken seriously as a woman buyer - I was there by myself for the whole sales process. I intended to only do a test drive (Scott had set that up for me) but felt comfortable with Jay's style and the way he showed me respect as a potential buyer, not man or woman. For example, I never got a question that felt like "are you actually the decision maker or do you need to go get your husband?" Even our experience with Eric was more positive than any other prior experience with the Finance process. He was fair, direct, clear, efficient and helpful. Nothing in the experience was high pressure to direct us to something specific; in some situations, you know immediately what the sales contest of the month is but not in this case. Sure they work the sales process to get you to make a decision; but that's their job. I did not feel bullied into making that decision though. Breana was great on pick-up day too. She patiently got me oriented to all the new features in my vehicle, answered my silly questions, repeated things when I asked, and it was a great end to our experience. I will be telling my friend to go to Mohawk Honda next time. I think she will have a much happier outcome.

February 25, 2017

"Buying new car"

- Jsullivan

Camren and Bob were absolutely phenomenal! They went over the top to make sure our buying experience was exceptional and smooth. We will be doing business again real soon!

Mohawk Honda, Scotia, NY, 12302