Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,336 Dealership Reviews
Carol's CR-V
4/29/2016

"Mohawk Honda definitely goes out of its way for the consumer"

I very happy with my new CR-V. Chris, Lindsey and Greg Johnson are the best. They made it so easy. They knew what I wanted and made it happen!

doconnor

"Happy customer"

I recently purchased a car from Mohawk Honda. My first purchase from Mohawk Honda. Michael Bennice was my salesman. I give the experience a 10 out of 10.

Brynnlovesmohawkhonda

"Stress-free and fun!! "

i had planned to look for cars at multiple dealerships, however once I came to Mohawk Honda I knew I needed to look no further. Katie Gatusso's genuine customer service helped remove the stress in choosing a vehicle. Her knowledge on the different models helped me choose what was best for my needs, and now I am driving a beautiful new Honda Pilot!! The sales team was very fair and negotiable. Katie and all the members of Mohawk Honda made me feel like family! I am VERY happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the area in need of a new or used car!! Also, I test drove a few used vehicles and they are in excellent condition.

Tim Lewandowski
4/29/2016

"Great help and sales staff!"

I worked with Bob Taaffe and he made my experience fun and enjoyable. One thing I hate is buying a new vehicle. Everyone at Mohawk Honda was helpful and enjoyable to speak with. I will definitely be coming back!

Ray
4/28/2016

"Experience at Mohawk Honda"

Great location, super friendly staff-both sales and service. Service area is great to pull in and out of and the waiting area is spacious and comfortable.

Kristy Macri

"Easy and Friendly"

I had a very easy time getting all of my questions answered and they gave me the best price! Camren answered all my questions very efficiently and was easy to work with and not too pushy as many car salesmen are.

taylorv

"First Car "

I had a very pleasant time buying my car. When I arrived I had a limited amount I was able to spend on the car and they made it possible to get the car I really wanted when other dealers told me they were unable to do it. The employees were welcoming and very nice. I am glad I ended up buying a car from here than any other place.

Sally

"New car lease"

This was the best car shopping experience I have ever had. Chris Becktoft was a pleasure to work with as was Rachel Dobies. Very happy with the whole process. Sally

Rachel Dobies

Gina
4/27/2016

"Fantastic customer service"

I'd highly recommend to any one. Fantastic service. Very friendly people. Overall a great experience. Nick, Lindsay, and Mike were truly excellent to work with. Thank you all again. Gina- Utica, New York

tdinovo
4/27/2016

"Very friendly and helpful staff "

I was looking to buy a car. The staff were helpful and encouraging, but not pushy. They were knowledgeable in many areas and able to answer all questions I had.

11 - 20 of 1,336 results