Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Pat
4/14/2015

"Friendly and Knowledgeable"

Excellent car buying experience from start to finish working with Jen. She listened to my preferences and was adept at finding the perfect car to meet my needs. Very friendly and informative. Overall a totally enjoyable experience.

kat76
4/14/2015

"Friendly and Welcoming "

One of the best car buying experiences I've had. Jimmy Knowles was a great guy to work with. Even after the purchase he was more the willing to help me with any questions I had. I would be happy to deal with Jimmy again. Thanks for a good experience!

Sharnz
4/13/2015

"above and beyond"

The absolute most professional interaction with a service department that I have EVER experienced. When you buy a newer used car, you expect to be treated with a certain degree of respect from the dealership that you spent thousands of dollars at. Gerard went above and beyond all of our expectations!

Sue
4/12/2015

"Great experience"

Taz was great to work with. He was friendly and made buying a car enjoyable. He was prompt for our appointment and followed up after purchase.

club
4/12/2015

"Lease"

Very easy to deal with. Great place to buy. I have recommended as people as I can. I will get another car there again. wonderful!

GYB
4/10/2015

"They made it easy!"

Needed to lease a car for the family so that my daughter has a car when she comes home from college. Mohawk made it easy, very responsive to my online inquiries, and willing to make adjustments to the lease to better fit my needs. Great folks, friendly, professional and courteous. Thank you for a great experience!

Dateek25

"Great experience"

Gerard is always friendly, knowledgeable, and honest to deal with. Great experience all around. Have always serviced my cars at Mohawk Honda and would recommend them to anyone.

Luv my Oddessey

"Luv my Oddessey"

Adam Dorn was awesome. Very kind and curtious and treated me as if I was his only customer. There was absolutely no hasel over price which I truly enjoyed. I'm going back when my lease is up for another.

hamptond

"Very professional"

I am overall very impressed with Mohawk Honda.They create a very "active" atmosphere.My salesman Camryn was very professional.I was initially comparing Honda to Toyota and went into this purchase perceiving them as equal and came out believing that Honda was better.Our decision was based on a better service package,heated seats,and slightly better gas mileage (CRV vs RAV 4).....Camryn did a great job in identifying what we were looking for and understanding what our purchasing criteria was and then worked hard pointing out why we should select Honda over Toyota. Price is always important but this is a case where it ended up being equal and the added value was the tiebreaker.He clearly outworked his competition (Toyota of Clifton Park) and truly "earned" our business.

KathyM
4/09/2015

"Great Service and Staff"

Brought my car in for a squeaky noise, oil change and tire rotation. The squeak was a known problem per a bulletin and there was no charge. Everything was done very timely and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviews of Kelly Simone