Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

llsheeler
8/24/2015

"2015 Honda CRV"

I had a great experience at Mohawk Honda. Everyone was very professional and friendly. I dealt with Camren McKenna, who was very easy-going, listened to what I was looking for, and helped me explore my options.

endersho
8/24/2015

"excellent sales experience"

Worked with Jim Mazzoccone in sales on a 2015 Accord Hybrid Lease. Very processional and great service. Pleased with deal negotiated and the process. Would reccomend Jim M. and Mohawk for those looking to purchase or lease a new or pre-owned Honda.

Pleased Customers
8/23/2015

"A Positive Experience"

Our experience at Mohawk Honda was a very positive one yet again. Everyone was quite helpful and friendly. We found Kurt to very personable and knowledgeable. In two short trips we had the car we desired for the right price.

ValleyBuyer
8/23/2015

"could not be easier"

Ordered my 2016 Pilot. Came in on time , picked it up, everything went as smooth as can be. Lindsey was knowledgeable and friendly to work with.

KenM
8/21/2015

"Professional"

Went back to the same salesperson we used three years ago for a lease. We did so because she was outstanding the first time and didn't disappoint the second time. Made a great effort in the sale and the run through with the new car. Recommend Jen to all.

scope18

"Amazing Experience"

Jennifer was the most professional, knowledgeable, personable sales person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. There were no high pressure sales tactics or games played. Jennifer did not push at all or steer me towards a car. She was very patient and was all about what I wanted and what I was looking for. Her knowledge of the vehicles and cars on the lot is unmatched. Jennifer was able to go into very specific detail about any car that came to mind. This was truly a wonderful and pleasant experience. I am very happy with the car that I purchased and even happier with the overall buying experience!!! Thank you Jennifer, I look forward to seeing you again!

suebro
8/19/2015

"A Pleasant Buying Experience"

Marat Lozhkin made a stressful experience actually pleasant and fun! No pressure and plenty of support. His sense of humor and patience was appreciated. Everyone was professional and SO friendly! Thank you!

Bobs review

"very good service"

This is the third car I have purchased from Mohawk Honda and Mike. I even use there service center there not over priced and they are very friendly

dudley13
8/18/2015

"Impressive Dealership!"

In spite of its large size and large staff, from the moment we walked in the door at Mohawk Honda, everyone we encountered was professional, courteous and attentive. We were not ignored which has been the case at other busy dealerships. Having called ahead, we'd spoken with Amber on the phone; upon our arrival she introduced us to Camren McKenna, who then paid close attention to what we were looking for and made every possible effort to make the car available. After looking closely at a similar vehicle on the lot, Camren then introduced us to two additional members of the team, Greg Johnson and Brad Cittadino. The word "team" is really important - they definitely work well together as a team. These gentlemen consulted with us concerning the availability of the car we want (they are currently in high demand and shipment is slow and few) as well as the process of assessing the value of our trade-in. We live about 130 miles from this dealership; our local dealer had given us what we felt was a very good deal but would not have a car available until perhaps even October or later. That led us to expand our search. Mohawk matched the deal (and was actually a bit more generous!) Before committing, my sense of loyalty led me to check with my home dealer who did not yet know I'd opted for the next model up. As it turned out, my local dealer has just what we want coming in at the end of August or beginning of September, as does Mohawk! This was a difficult decision but ultimately we went with my local dealer simply out of loyalty to the more local business. I feel confident we would have been delighted with making a purchase at Mohawk. I would totally recommend asking for Camren if you are looking for a Honda!

Linda617
8/18/2015

"Excellent Sales "

We had test driven a Honda accord a few months ago with Jennifer DeCiero and told her that when we were ready we would be back. She was always pleasant when we came in and always said hello. We contacted her about two weeks ago and told her we were ready. She was wonderful and went over everything we needed to know about the car. Jennifer was pleasant and helpful through pick up and purchase. I would and have recommended Mohawk Honda. I even brought in customers in the past who purchased new cars from Mohawk Honda.

Reviews of Camren Mckenna