Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,795 Dealership Reviews
dan927
9/27/2016

"Leased a car & picked it up the same day"

Mohawk Honda has a large inventory and they were very efficient in helping me find a great Honda Fit LX for my daughter. I entered their show room at 9 AM on a busy Saturday, and drove the vehicle home at 4 PM the same day. Ric Jesmain was very pleasant throughout the process, and I did not feel pressured to buy. Michael Speranza was also very straight-forward and efficient in discussing financial options. Although there were short wait periods as they attended to other customers, I was pleasantly surprised by snacks and live music in their waiting area. (For clarity, I believe the live music occurs on Saturday's only).

Ric Jesmain

deborah taylor

"Love my car "

Nice people. worked very hard to get me the car i wanted. Katie was the best. Went in on Wednesday and had my car by friday. Very accommodating.

Bobby

"Great "

This was a great buying experience. The staff at Mohawk really worked with me to get the payment to where it needed to be. Highly suggest Brian McKenna as salesperson.

Jake

birchtree

"My Sixth Civic"

I recently leased a 2016 Civic. Prior to this Civic, I have owned four others and leased a fifth. It seems obvious to me, at least, that I have enjoyed all of them. I love their milage, their handling, their reliability (except for the 2010 Civic, which needed an new ignition), and their look. Mike Bennice helped me decide to lease this new car with his information and patience in answering my questions. Also, my son bought a Civic five years ago and has found it to be equally reliable.

Hondacar

"Excellent Dealership!"

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Mohawk Honda. Excellent customer service, including my salesman and deliveryman. They assisted in finding the right car for me, getting me a great deal, working to save me time, and delivering the car I enjoy driving every day! I'm happy to be part of the Mohawk Honda family and would recommend them to anyone!

SBurkeTroy

"Service"

This service department is all about the customer. Someone greets you as soon as you pull in to check you in. Very pleased! Never a lengthy wait. Also a great buying experience.

Bridgette Boisvenue

Foxfamily

"Frienldly and Efficient"

Mike and Tas made buying a vehicle quick and painless. The day we picked up our car, all documents were ready to be signed upon arrival, and car was washed, waxed, and fueled up. Thanks again Mohawk!

Nissan Rogue
9/25/2016

"Inspection, brakes and AC"

I went to Mohawk Honda for my NYS inspection. I love that they have Saturday hours. I asked them to check the brakes and AC. Both needed to be repaired. They finished everything within a few hours (earlier than they originally estimated) and it cost less than my previous brake job at my dealership (Lia Nissan, Saratoga). I like dealing with the same person when I drop it off and when I pay, makes it that much simpler!

Happy Customer
9/24/2016

"Great experience"

I brought my car in for a factory recall and oil change. Un the process, they discovered a nail in the tire and fixed everything in a reasonable time period. Everyone was helpful and efficient!

Bridgette Boisvenue

Ericazach
9/24/2016

"Smooth "

Dean was knowledgeable and friendly. Extremely helpful and professional throughout. Nate in finance was able to get us a great rate and they worked with us to get a great deal as far as i am concerned. Two cars now from mohawk honda and if the service stays this good we will be life long customers.

Nate Gagnon