Mohawk Honda

Mike Bennice, Gold Master Sales Consultant, Mohawk Honda

Mike Bennice

Gold Master Sales Consultant

March 25, 2017

"Certified '14 Honda Odyssey"

- Vikki B

Mohawk honda made finding the right certified used car a breeze. Zach really listened to our needs and wants to help us decide which cars to test drive and ultimately which car to purchase. Ashley answered a lot of our questions for us when Zach was busy and relayed messages to him to keep us all on the same page. Eric explained all of our financing options with us to help us figure out which one was right for us. Aelyn sat with us and walked us through the car features when we bought the car, answering all of the questions we had at that time. The next day after purchase, Junior answered new questions that emerged after purchase. Micah came out to say Hello and welcome us to the Honda family. He helped connect us with Jake to help troubleshoot a setting question that Junior and I were confused on. We have yet to meet an employee at Mohawk Honda who didn't go out of their way to make our experience as smooth and informative as possible. I highly recommend purchasing from Mohawk Honda and would definitely do business with them again.

March 24, 2017

"Great Experience buying our Honda"

- French Fry

From the salesman to the associate who showed us the electronics, everyone at Mohawk Honda was helpful and efficient. We got exactly what we wanted and a good price too!

March 24, 2017

"2017 Honda Accord EX"

- Laura L

Mark Ellis was our salesperson. He was truly AMAZING. Would recommend him to ANYONE looking for a new car. My daughter, grand daughter and myself came in looking at options for my lease end on my Civic. Mark was so welcoming, very caring and helpful, not only to my daughter and myself, but was so with my 4 year old grand daughter. She is a handful and a ball of energy, but he made us feel comfortable and not anxious when Erin would become a little bit bored with the whole process. Just a great experience. I am one happy customer yet again with Mohawk Honda!!!

Mohawk Honda, Scotia, NY, 12302