Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda

Call
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

"Amazing Customer Service !!"

This being my first car, Ryan helped me out tremendously! Felt like I knew him for years the way we were conversing. He helped me find a car to my needs and also help me vision great benefits for my future by purchasing the 2012 Honda Civic. I would recommend Mohawk Honda to anyone and Ryan Rocheleau in particular! Great guy !

"Our first lease-No regrets!"

The first thing I noticed when I walked into Mohawk Honda was the number of people there. As a result, my first impression of the dealership was "a lot of people means a lot of good business." We went to Mohawk Honda to discuss leasing options. Linda Vasko greeted us at the door as soon as we walked in and from that moment did everything and more to help us out. She was kind, honest, and most of all she was patient. My boyfriend and I are both in our 20s and had little to no experience with regard to the leasing process, but not once did we feel neglected or ill treated because of our age - and that's a rare thing to find at a dealership. Unfortunately, youth often implies irresponsibility. We never once felt that our age was a factor during this experience, and that was important to us. We also had a strict budget and Linda did everything she could to make sure it would work out. There was not one instance when we felt pressured to purchase something we did not want or need. She was incredible. Thank you, Linda. We will be back to see you and the referrals will keep coming! And thank you Mohawk Honda!

"EC "No pressure experience""

My Sales Professional Ryan Rocheleau was friendly, patient and very professional. He explained everything clearly about my trade-in and the 2014 Honda Accord Sport that I was interested in buying. We were able to negotiate a fair deal. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend Mohawk Honda and Ryan.

"A flawless model for the car purchase experience."

I traded in my Volkswagen for a new Honda Accord yesterday and the experience couldn't have been more smooth. I got a fair price for my trade in (which is historically where car dealerships try to pinch some pennies) and I was also very pleased to have a more competitive price on the car I was purchasing than was initially listed. This is the beauty of going to a high volume dealership. Ryan Rochelau, specifically, was great to work with. He treats you like a neighbor and he's not a high pressure guy. He was very patient with me and knows his product very well. He also reached out to remind me about the documents I needed to finalize the transaction, which is very helpful. On top of that, when went to discuss finances with the Sales Manager to arrive at some figures for me, it was obvious that he was in the room acting as my advocate - which is a particular service to the customer that I believe to be rare. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the whole transaction. Unfortunately since I bought a super-reliable Honda, there will be few reasons to return!

"Our experience"

Linda Vasko was excellent in her service and her professionalism. Mohawk honda had the car detailed and had a part ordered and fixed when we picked up vehicle. Very satisfied.

"Sales- Cameron & Finance Nate Made for Easy Experience!"

Cameron and Nate made the buying experience easy and pleasant. Even though we initially went down to look at car and negotiate they were able to do the rest by phone and had all paperwork ready when I got there. Easy Pick up! Thank you!

Cameron Mckenna

"Friendly, Welcoming, knowledgable"

Had a wonderful experience at Mohawk Honda while getting my snow tires put on for this supposed atrocious winter we are expecting. It was my first time visiting this dealership (I am very picky about where I take my Civic Si). As soon as I pulled into the service drive, Brian immediately greeted me and took my information and listened to all my outrageous requests. He wrote up my repair order and informed me of the multi point inspection that was going to be checked over on my vehicle. Kate Lott, who appeared to be the "Director of Fixed Operations" according to her name tag, came over while Brian was explaining the process to me just to say hello and make sure I was having a positive experience. I really liked that because it is rare these days to have a "higher up" getting involved with customers. Most places I have had tires installed at have taken hours. I was in and out of there in an hour! After I paid, Jeremy asked me if there was anything else I had a question about. I mentioned I had an aftermarket blue tooth kit installed, but was having trouble keeping my phone connected. He was very friendly and knowledgable and reset my iPhone to stay connected. I haven't had a problem since! I absolutely loved the follow up call I received from Laurie. She was so friendly and seemed genuinely interested in my visit and what I had to say. Most follow up calls I have received in the past were from machines. It was nice to hear a real person on the phone who wanted to make sure I had the best experience I could. Of course I did have a WONDERFUL experience and I would definitely recommend Mohawk Honda to all of my friends no matter what make or model vehicle they drive! I cannot rave enough about Mohawk Honda's service department. I will DEFINITELY be back for the rest of my service needs!

"Excellent Customer Service"

Great service leasing my new Honda. I did not feel pressured in the slightest. I would strongly recommend Mohawk Honda for anyone looking to buy or a lease a new car.

"great experience!"

1st, I really don't like spending money I don't have, but there's things u need, having said that, Lindsey H. did a perfect job arranging this sale. When we arrived that sat. I did the paperwork & she totally went through this vehicle w/us, answering any & all questions. She is a very professional saleswoman in every aspect and it was a pleasurable experience! I would also like to say thanks to Lindsay S. & Morgan S. for their involvement. Thanks again, I look forward to doing more business in the future. Gary Macejka

"Good staff/service :)"

i bought my new car from here (CRV) and I can't explain how homey it was at the dealership! It was quite a pressureless buying experience and was happy with all of the employees i dealt with. John was a professional salesmen and lindsay was pleasant to do my finances with! When my droid wouldn't connect to my car, i immediately went in and was directed to a young man who mentioned this website to me. Mr. ecker is a class act. By the end of my trip to the dealership, my phone was paired to my car and i was able to actually answer my sons phone calls! Thank you John, Lindsay, and jeremy. Its so nice knowing that I have helpful people so close to home. You guys will definitely get my recommendation in the future!

Reviews of Michael Speranza