Mohawk Honda

175 Freemans Bridge Rd,
Scotia, New York 12302
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

1,012 Dealership Reviews
jagraczyk
2/09/2016

"Just keeps getting better"

When I bought my first car from Mohawk Honda, I was not only impressed by their customer service, integrity and honesty, but also by their determination to please with no hard sell involved. I told them what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend and they made it happen. That car was for my business, and they are still looking for another Flex for me as I type. They did such a great job for me on that car, I also told them (Jeff Haraden & Camren McKenna) my girlfriend needed a Jeep but it had to be a newer automatic. Well, they found it, and she bought it yesterday.(2/9/16) The owner, Jeff Haraden, his daughter Lindsey, Our sales person Camren McKenna, and our Finance person, Nate Gagnon, couldn't have made it any easier for us. Even Ashley who took our deposit over the phone was easy to talk with. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with or a better company to place our trust in. I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing my next Flex from them and many more happy years to come doing business with not only true professionals, but vehicle friends for life. So glad we found you all. Sincerely, James Anthony - Value Van Taxi & Car Service in Saratoga Donna Bracchi - Gansevoort, NY

Nate Gagnon (Finance) 5 - Excellent

sjprescott55

"Excellent Experience!"

My overall experience at Mohawk Honda was excellent! I had recently totaled my car and after some searching online I found the same exact year, make, and model competitively priced at Mohawk Honda. When I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Lindsey Haraden with a warm, welcome smile as Travis Landry approached me, greeting me with a smile and a handshake, asking how he could help. I explained my situation to Travis, and with the help of Nick Gagnon, Sales Manager at Mohawk Honda, he was able to get me in the car of my choice. I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Mohawk Honda, and would recommend anyone in the market for a new and/or used car to stop in and see Travis and the Mohawk Honda Team, you will not be disappointed.

Nate Gagnon

Jeep Guy

"Very good experience"

I enjoyed working with the team at Mohawk Honda. Made the experience fun and enjoyable and got the deal I wanted!! Mike made my experience worth my time! Would come back to Mohawk Honda anytime

AFvet

"early lease buyout"

We took a low mileage 2014 Civic in for NYS inspection and were offered a lease buyout a year early. Walked out at days end with a 2016 Civic Touring, totally unexpected. Consultant Taz Ahmed was friendly, professional and a pleasure to deal with . This is second Honda from Mohawk-a year ago they did an early buyout and we got a 2015 CR-V Touring. We had purchased or leased 5 Hondas from another dealership before going to Mohawk and would not go back after our Mohawk experiences.

jlbuck77

"Love Mohawk Honda!"

Mohawk Honda made me feel comfortable during my whole buying experience. They were upfront and honest with everything. My sales consultant was amazing and helpful with anything I needed. I would highly recommend them!

MAS14
2/07/2016

"GREAT Dealership Support w/Recalled CRV"

My 2011 Honda CRV was recalled last week (Takata airbag issue). I emailed Jeff Haraden requesting a free loaner vehicle and he responded within two hours (at 10 PM), telling me to contact Stacey Cantoni the next morning for the loaner. I did so, and a 2015 CRV was ready for pickup within two hours. Within 10 minutes of my arrival at the dealership, Brian Peters had the vehicle for me to take. I was pleased with MOHAWK HONDA when I purchased my new vehicle years ago. Now, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY MOHAWK HONDA during this major recall issue. While I had no other choice than to click "service" as the reason for this visit, service won't be provided until the parts are available in Summer or Fall of 2016. This review is actually a reflection on the FANTASTIC OVERALL "SUPPORT" provided by MOHAWK HONDA. I'd assign TEN STARS if I could.

February 08, 2016

Thanks for your business and taking the time to give us the great review! Jeff

aztricat
2/07/2016

"Awesome"

We have purchased every vehicle at Mohawk Honda and will never go anywhere else. This past time I was in a pretty bad accident ; emotions were high and the thought of having to buy a new car was overwhelming. Lindsey was so awesome to deal with. She put me at ease, was honest and straightforward and the entire experience was just so appreciated and amazing. We will continue to buy all of our cars from Mohawk. Steve and Lindsey, thank you again for everything. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and professionalism. The Shaw Family

February 07, 2016

Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review! The Haraden Family!

Jms
2/06/2016

"Well run good price, great service"

It took me less time to purchase a new Honda here than it took to buy a dishwasher at Lowe's . Good selection, good price. Overall excellent experience

Thank you for your business and your Great review! Jeff Haraden

jdiaz1221
2/06/2016

"Great experience from start to finish."

I gave an excellent rating on the lease on my 2016 Honda Civic for a few reasons. Linda Vasco went out of her way to make sure I could get this vehicle at a price I could afford. Also she took her time to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. From the time I got to the dealership to the time I received the car everyone at Mohawk Honda made this car lease experience enjoyable.

freddiethej

"Purchase"

Worked with Travis Landry on the purchase of a used Chrysler minivan. Travis was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. My overall experience with Mohawk Honda was excellent.

11 - 20 of 1,012 results