Mohawk Honda

Overall Rating 3

Mohawk Honda
Mohawk Honda Info
About Mohawk Honda

Mohawk Honda in Scotia is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors in 1919 in Schenectady, Mohawk has kept a firm commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of vehicles and making the car buying process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our easily accessible facility, now located on Route 50 in Scotia, is your one stop shop for all things automotive from sales and financing to repair and accessories. The 43,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility boasts a large selection of new, certified and preowned vehicles for your shopping convenience. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Mohawk Honda team will get you into the car or truck you want with professionalism and attention to your needs. At Mohawk Honda our experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules. With over 200 years of combined experience, we have more than 20 Factory Trained Individuals, including seven ASE Certified Factory trained Master Technicians, ready to assist you with your repair and maintenance needs at competitive pricing.

About Mohawk Honda

"Mohawk Honda has consistantly gone above and beyound what..."

Mohawk Honda has consistantly gone above and beyound what any other auto dealer I have purchased from has. The time and patience that the sales men treateed me to, and the tour of the entire dealership proved to me that all of Mohawk Hondas emplyees are extremely proud of thier workplace.

Mike Gunthert

"Have purchased 8 Hondas from Mohawk, they know how to..."

Have purchased 8 Hondas from Mohawk, they know how to keep me as a customer with friendly and great service. The people are very friendly and the mechanics know what they are doing. The new location is wonderful and I wish the dealership the best. Jeff is a great guy.

Every one

"The entire experience was quality-driven. Everyone was a..."

The entire experience was quality-driven. Everyone was a pleasure to work with, there were no 'surprises' along the way, everyone was very informative and helpful. From sales to service, where I have also had a solid experience bringing in my used car. wouldn't bring my car anywhere else.

scott moynihan

"I will go nowhere other that Mohawk Honda to purchase or..."

I will go nowhere other that Mohawk Honda to purchase or service my automobiles. Mohawk Honda's Sales and Service Team are TOP NOTCH!! For the Service Team, their knowledge is expansive, turn around time is great and their prices are competitive. You are paying for quality and reliability and that is exactly what you get!! I am always nervous when it comes to having my car serviced, but I am most comfortable when dealing with the folks at Mohawk Honda. Love their new building and location, too. State of the art!! Highly recommended :)

Scott Moynihan & the gang in the Service Department - All Are Excellent!!

"From start to finish I had a very professional..."

From start to finish I had a very professional experience. Consistant follow up, but not too pushy. They had the car in excellent shape and extremely clean. I felt like I was driving a new car off the lot,not a used one. Highly recommend this dealership.

Scott Moynihan

"Mohawk Honda has a huge inventory,honest salespeople and..."

Mohawk Honda has a huge inventory,honest salespeople and the best prices I could find. They have a brand new store with a bakery in it and wireless access.The reason why I purchased was because they had the honda I wanted at the best price and the sales crew treated me like family.

Joe Wilson