Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

Pianogirlwhit
6/17/2015

"Best experience at a dealership"

I was lucky enough to have Amy Koppel as my salesperson. She took her time to find out exactly what I was looking for her. I told her what I want out of a car, my budget and she grabbed some keys and we checked a few cars out. Each car had something I liked. She wasn't pushy at all, and was patient because I was being very indesicive. We looked at some cars again after test driving a few and she was able to find the perfect car that fit all of my standards. I couldn't be happier with the service. It was great because it was my first car I bought and she helped me with the process and was truly honest about the cars. I appreciated the honesty and excellent customer service. She was very personable and funny to boot!

Rocky 4321
6/13/2015

"We had a fabulous overall experience!"

The people at Morrie's were great: Patrick, Andrew, Chris, and Jen were all great! I also met Barb on one of my original visits and she was great! They want you to have a good experience and it really comes through to the customer!

Arun
6/12/2015

"Service department at Morries Mazda is awsome."

Setting apointment took seconds rather than minutes as by my phone number they already seem to know me and my car. No tedious spelling my last name and they not understanding my accent. They do accept competetor Mazda dealer coupons. I can trust them not to recomend unnecessary work, thats why I still take my van to them even though its 15 year old.

ShellyW
6/03/2015

"We love Amy and the Mazda CX-5"

I was doubtful about owning a Mazda as my husband and I pulled into the parking lot, not having much familiarity with the brand I was uncertain about what I was getting into. Within 30 seconds of walking in the dealership doors and being greeted by Amy Koppel, I already had a smile on my face. Amy was wonderful to work with and her personality matched well with me and my husband. We had just come from Honda where we test drove the HR-V and CR-V and hopped in for our test drive of the CX-5....... totally impressed!! The CX-5 had more pick-up and was zippier to drive than both Hondas and the interior was great. I loved the touchscreen navigation system and the toggle joystick for navigation while driving not to mention the beautiful new "parchment" leather color option!!! Overall great experience and I left feeling certain of my future car purchase and who I will be purchasing that car through, ask for Amy if you plan to visit Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda!!!

Julie K
5/31/2015

"Buying used truck"

We had an awesome experience with Brian Swan at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda. We came in to see a used truck and he was very helpful giving us the information we needed. He was very low pressure and had a great outlook on the dealership and company. You could tell he was proud of what the dealership stood for. Casey was also very helpful in financing and made the process pleasent. In addition, they towed our old Escape from another dealership at no cost and matched what others where going to trade in for our old car. Very impressed with this dealership and would use them next time we are looking for a new car.

ctoestreich
5/29/2015

"Morries and Montrell make Buy Happy Happen"

I have purchased 4 cars from Morries and 3 from Montrell. Each time I appreciate the excellent customer service and friendliness Ihave received. I am a buy happy happy happy happy customer. I will be calling Montrell at Morries if our needs for a larger family car or sportier dad car arrise in the future.

gabsy7
5/09/2015

"Wonderful Service Throughout"

After shopping around for a newer car, I was starting to lose hope in finding a car that was not only affordable, but also had many convenient options, low mileage, and great fuel efficiency. After stopping at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda, I began to regain hope and trust that I could find everything I was looking for within a reasonable budget. Todd (sales) and Jennifer (finance) were so kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding of my situation and helped me find the car I wanted and even worked with me on finding the best value for the lowest cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the future.

julie0125
4/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I have purchased 3 leases from this dealership. I had a great experience. I was provided no pressure education of cars and financing options. They have worked very hard to meet my requirements for monthly payments. Montrell has worked with me on my last two purchases. He is a fun, knowledgeable person who really believes wholeheartedly in the buy happy philosophy. He follows up regularly to make sure I am happy. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so. I also service my cars at the dealership. I find them to be very trustworthy and they excel at customer service.

wgf0226
4/19/2015

"Renewed lease and added a new lease"

Showed up with many questions and feeling a little bit anxious about leasing a car. However, soon after speaking with the sales representative I felt like I had a friend who cared about me getting what met both my needs and wants. Everyone who helped me was friendly and professional.

mkg14
4/19/2015

"Great 1st time buyer experience"

Working with Montrell was a great experience. It was my first time buying a new car and Montrell was so patient with me and answered all my questions. We meet on two occasions prior to signing the paper work and never once did I feel rushed. I left feeling so comfortable with my decision and learned first hand from Montrell about all the features my car has. Montrell and the rest of the Morries team have exhibited excellent customer service beyond driving off the lot.

Reviews of Montrell Yancey