Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

bertschbryan
7/29/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Very impressed with my experience at Morries Mazda in Minnetonka, MN. My salesman, his assistant and all others made the process easy and helped me greatly along the way. They went above and beyond my expectations including driving my new purchase to me since I had no way to get home. Never felt pressured or oversold. Highly recommend.

Curt's assistant

Aknight0529
7/28/2015

"New Mazda 6"

Gerardo was great!!! Super friendly, helpful and knowledgable! Mike was great at explaining all the paperwork to me as well, everyone was very helpful and I would recommend you to my family and friends for sure! Love my Mazda 6! Thank you!!

Ahill1004
7/24/2015

"First solo big purchase and taken care of!"

Upgraded to a larger crossover. Was very helpful! I had never bought a used car before so he was great in showing me the interior and exterior of the car! Had it detailed beautifully for me too! Once it was brought around, he opened it up and inspected the detailing himself:) Great experience, love my car!

Apryllraye87
7/21/2015

"I leased my Mazda 3 about a month ago"

Gerardo helped me with my first lease. It was a great experience, all of the information was easy to understand and clear. He was great to work with as was the finance person that helped me with paperwork.

ashley1
7/21/2015

"Some misrepresentation, but overall a reputable dealer."

I did a lot of research about Morrie's Mazda after I found a $2,999 Chevy Cavalier on AutoTrader that was there. I found them to be a very reputable dealership. I was looking specifically for a rust-free vehicle, and was very interested in the Cavalier when the salesperson assured me multiple times that there was no rust on it. I am from Michigan, and purchased the vehicle without seeing it because of all of the positive reviews of the dealership and the BBB rating of A+. I got it shipped to Michigan, and when it got here there was rust all over the rocker panels, which is not what I expected at all. I gave the sales manager, Andrew, a call to let him know that I was not thrilled with the condition of the vehicle and that I did not want it because it had rust on it, and that there was miscommunication between the salesperson and I. After sending him pictures of the rust, Andrew ended up seeing where I was coming from and was willing to refund my purchase price and also pay for the return shipping of the car. I really appreciated how Andrew handled the situation, and how he really helped me out with getting the car back to them. The car was pretty decent, and I understand that rust is common in Minnesota, but I was convinced by the salesperson that there was no rust on it and believed it because the dealership was otherwise very reputable. I was looking for a totally rust-free car, and unfortunately that was not the one I was looking for. Overall, I do think that Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda is a reputable dealer, and there was just some serious miscommunication from the salesperson. Andrew jumped through many hoops to keep me happy, even though I was originally not satisfied with the car because it was misrepresented. Casey in the finance department was also very helpful in the process of paying for the car originally and was friendly and easy to work with. I am grateful that Andrew was so considerate and willing to help me with the situation any way he could.

Jean Brandl
7/09/2015

"This is a fantastic dealership."

I bought a used Mazda 3 at this dealership and unbeknownst to them, there were two unusual problems with the car. Even though neither of the issues were caused by the dealership, they have bent over backward to make sure my car works the way it's supposed to. I can't say enough about how helpful they were. I should also mention I had a hard time deciding whether to lease a new car or buy a used car and they were incredibly patient as I waffled back and forth. This is my second Mazda and when I buy my third, I will only buy it from Morrie's. Finally, the price was better than anywhere else.

Pianogirlwhit
6/17/2015

"Best experience at a dealership"

I was lucky enough to have Amy Koppel as my salesperson. She took her time to find out exactly what I was looking for her. I told her what I want out of a car, my budget and she grabbed some keys and we checked a few cars out. Each car had something I liked. She wasn't pushy at all, and was patient because I was being very indesicive. We looked at some cars again after test driving a few and she was able to find the perfect car that fit all of my standards. I couldn't be happier with the service. It was great because it was my first car I bought and she helped me with the process and was truly honest about the cars. I appreciated the honesty and excellent customer service. She was very personable and funny to boot!

Rocky 4321
6/13/2015

"We had a fabulous overall experience!"

The people at Morrie's were great: Patrick, Andrew, Chris, and Jen were all great! I also met Barb on one of my original visits and she was great! They want you to have a good experience and it really comes through to the customer!

Arun
6/12/2015

"Service department at Morries Mazda is awsome."

Setting apointment took seconds rather than minutes as by my phone number they already seem to know me and my car. No tedious spelling my last name and they not understanding my accent. They do accept competetor Mazda dealer coupons. I can trust them not to recomend unnecessary work, thats why I still take my van to them even though its 15 year old.

ShellyW
6/03/2015

"We love Amy and the Mazda CX-5"

I was doubtful about owning a Mazda as my husband and I pulled into the parking lot, not having much familiarity with the brand I was uncertain about what I was getting into. Within 30 seconds of walking in the dealership doors and being greeted by Amy Koppel, I already had a smile on my face. Amy was wonderful to work with and her personality matched well with me and my husband. We had just come from Honda where we test drove the HR-V and CR-V and hopped in for our test drive of the CX-5....... totally impressed!! The CX-5 had more pick-up and was zippier to drive than both Hondas and the interior was great. I loved the touchscreen navigation system and the toggle joystick for navigation while driving not to mention the beautiful new "parchment" leather color option!!! Overall great experience and I left feeling certain of my future car purchase and who I will be purchasing that car through, ask for Amy if you plan to visit Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda!!!

Reviews of Andrew Enger