Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Call
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

ccddpp
12/10/2014

"Sean Andren is the man...."

...I was having warranty issues with my tires and an issue with my muffler. Sean was so respectful, caring, and did everything in his power to ensure I was treated fairly and that my concerns were handled promptly. He is by far the very best service advisor...he cares and treated my issues as if they were his own....he is an asset to the dealership and provides stellar service and his communication skills are unmatched.....THANK YOU SEAN....and thank you morries for hiring such skilled individuals....

Brian Steiner
12/01/2014

"Great Customer Experience"

I was impressed with the organization of Morrie's Mazda as a whole. Arich was the salesperson I worked with but when it came to a question regarding finance or structuring he was able to get me in touch with Barb or Charlie immediately to answer my questions. I felt like everyone was working together well, which is not always the case with car dealerships. It helped me to reach a decision more quickly, and definitely made me feel more confident about a purchase.

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda responded to this review

December 08, 2014

Hi Brian, The team here at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda always strives to provide each customer with a Buy Happy experience and we're so happy to hear about yours. We hope you're confident in your decision and also hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to see you again! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

mustangkelly2
11/28/2014

"SERVICE VISIT"

MY HUSBAND AND I BROUGHT OUR MAZDA 3 IN FOR SOME SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. ANDREA WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EAGER TO HELP MAKE OUR VISIT QUICK AND PLEASANT.

RAB026
11/26/2014

"Wonderful experience and great service!"

Sean & I visited 6 dealerships the day we purchased our Mazda CX-5 and Mike was the best salesperson we met that day! He answered all Sean's crazy questions and found the perfect vehicle for my family and I. We will definitely use Mike again when we purchase our next vehicle. Shout out to the service department as well. They are amazing. I drive a lot so frequently in there for oil changes and tire rotations and it is top notch!

anthony.levens
11/26/2014

"Thankful to work with Amy K"

Quickly, Amy Koppel was fantastic. Best sales experience I've encountered hands down; professional, responsible, knew her stuff, honest, and really met MY needs. Finance and trade experience was below average - bordering on dissapointing. More detail: I had bought a car at Morrie's 2 months prior. I decided it wasn't the car for me and found a car I wanted to test at Minnetonka Mazda. I am so thankful I got Amy Koppel for sales. We tested a few cars just to be sure I had a good idea of what I wanted. She made sure I took more than a quick 20mph loop around the neighborhood. She really made sure I drove the car on the highway, in neighborhoods, in curvy roads, etc. That's what buying a car should be. I felt she really wanted to meet my needs, not meet the dealership's desires. I decided to buy one of the cars we tested. I was going to trade in my car and buy. Should have been easy - unfortunately it wasn't. After my great sales experience with Amy I worked with 4 or 5 other people. I didn't know who was doing what - and it turned out they didn't either. The trade itself was fine (though the initial offer was silly low). The problem came with the actual purchase. The trade in value was incorrect, my $500 deposit to hold the car was almost forgotten, and I spent about 2.5 hours waiting for correction after correction. I don't think anyone was doing anything wrong, necessarily. I just think it seemed unorganized and I sensed a lack of communication. I shouldn't have needed to be the one to point out three separate errors that require three separate corrections and process restarts. If I hadn't noticed them I would have been out $1700 plus interest. All were gracious and apologetic for the errors and for the delays, but I don't think they were necessary errors or delays.

Jess S

"Jordan Lyga Rocks!!"

We had a fabulous experience with Jordan Lyga and the finance staff at Morrie's Mazda. We were comparing a few other brands of similar crossover vehicles and Jordan is the reason we chose to end up back at Mazda for a brand new car. Jordan is refreshing far cry from the desperate, smarmy car salesmen. He knew the car inside and out, listened to what we wanted, and did a great job pointing out vehicle features without being pushy. Our test drive was a perfect introduction to the car thanks to Jordan. We very much enjoyed Morrie's and working with Jordan and would highly recommend him.

Alysha_and_Yoshi

"Mike's the man"

I met Mike O two years ago when buying my first new car. After being at a couple of dealerships and working with people who were clearly in desperation to get a sale, I walked in to Morrie's Mazda and ran into Mike. He went above and beyond showing me the car I thought I might like, and turned it into my dream car that I love and cherish today. Beyond the features, speed, handling, and overall owner rewards, Mike was the most un-annoying sales guy that really let me call the shots, but matched me with a car that was Ying to my Yang. In the last couple of years, I have bought or leased 4 cars from him, as well as recommended him to my mother, boyfriend, and brother who all drove out with a Mazda they cherished as well. In one experience, I had been in an accident and needed a car fast. Mike was the first person I called when I was ready to get back on the road, and without hesitation, he had pulled the perfect car for me, brand spanking new, off the shipping truck the second it came into the dealership, drove it out to my house, and I was sold in seconds when it rolled into my driveway. The next day when I got to the dealership, it was sitting up front, shiny from being through detail and inspection, ready to go for me. This sales and service team goes beyond providing you with a piece of metal on wheels. They match you with the exact quality and price that is within your means and provides you with a car of which to be proud. Any time I, or someone I know, has needed a car, we go straight to Mike because I know they're going to love their car as much as their experience buying or leasing it. Every time I walk into the dealership I feel respected and provided for, which is far more than I would ever expect feeling from buying a car, or in this case seven :)

megankfitness

"Mike O is the BEST."

Mike Ondracek is the best car sales person I have ever worked with. No matter what kind of car you are looking for Mike will be very honest about the pros and cons and help you get the best possible deal for your money. He follows up quickly and doesn't wast anyone's time. Mike really knows his Mazdas but can also tell you how they compare with any other similar vehicle. Mike is the best and Morrie's Mazda rocks.

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Hi Megan, We're so happy to hear about your 'Buy Happy' experience here at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda with Mike. I'm glad he was able to assist you in your vehicle search! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Autmotive Group

The.Fortner
11/24/2014

"Thank you, Mike Ondracek!!"

Loved my experience at Morrie's! Mike Ondracek did a fantastic job! He found me the perfect car to meet my individual needs, and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% happy and confident with my purchase. I will suggest them to friends and family who are in the market for a car! Great job!

C.shedivy
11/24/2014

"Car shopping after transmission woes."

I was having transmission troubles and was trying to decide if I should buy a car or make the repairs. Amy helped me find some cars in my price range to consider. Ultimately, my repairs were far less expensive than anticipated so I decided not to buy a car. I did see a Honda or two I would have purchased if my repairs were more costly. Amy was friendly, patient and helpful. I would recommend Amy and Morrie's to anyone looking for a new vehicle. A+

Reviews of Amy Koppel