Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

dennyfarbs

"awesome "

Jody Johnson walked me through the car buying process and she made it so easy and enjoyable. I will recommend her and Minnetonka mazda to everyone I know!!!!

angisa

"More than Expected!"

Jody went above and beyond helping us get into a vehicle. We don't have great credit so we figured if anything we would get into a used car and have less selection to choose from. Not only was she able to get us into a minivan like we were hoping for we were able to get into a new 2015 Mazda 5. It was so nice to see someone work so hard to get us what we were really looking for instead of making us settle.

3/01/2015

"Came in to explore car replacement options"

Had a great time chatting with Jody, learning about my potential options to replace my car that is on its last legs. Will definitely work with Jody in the future if I decide to select the Mazda 3 or Miata.

Trieken
2/28/2015

"Not your typical car salesman"

I would recommend Lester Hall, Consultant, to any potential car buyer. The experience we had this morning was better than we could have ever anticipated. We went in with high anxiety, not knowing what to expect, being our first time buying new, and Lester made it easy and comfortable for the both of us. I hope that we will have the pleasure of working with him for future purchases as well!!

FrankDang
2/28/2015

"Great experience, will shop here again!"

I had a chance to work with Jordan on my most recent CX-9 purchase and had a great experience. He was knowledgable on the inventory, he was personable, and he applied no pressure at any point during process, which my wife and I appreciated. I liken him to a used car Sherpa, not a salesman. I also had a chance to work with Angel from finance. He was also very friendly and was able to knock another point off my rate, which was fantastic, and not entirely expected given my mediocre credit history. He was also prompt at getting back to me when I had questions or concerns. Overall, this was similar to shopping at Poquet Autos, which is high praise from me. I bought my 2 previous cars from them, but Morrie's had the car I wanted this time around, so I decided to give it a try versus waiting for Poquet to find one. Morrie's set the price at a good mark, higher than the average, but you can buy with confidence, because they are clearly picky with the assortment they allow on their lot. That insurance is worth a lot to me and the slight bump is understood, it takes more time to ensure quality. I'll update this review and the Quality of Work rating after I go through the MPA process and get a feel for their Services department and also once the financing begins, but I'm expecting much of the same. Nice work Morrie's! Don't lose that small shop mentality as you keep growing, that is the difference between your shop and a Fridley Friendly Chevrolet for instance.

BriannaLiestman
2/27/2015

"Comfortable Customer Service"

What I loved about Amy was she asked a lot of questions about how I felt in the car I test drove and about my needs in general. She made me feel comfortable and I would happily work with her again. Thank you!

becca
2/24/2015

"Got just the car I wanted"

I was very impressed with the friendliness at the dealership. Everyone has been great. Amy listened carefully to all my must haves and when they couldn't all be met with stock on hand, followed up with exactly what I wanted from another dealership. Her quick response time got me in the Mazda I really wanted instead of my second choice. Justin in finance was very easy to talk to and make all the options understood. I enjoyed working with him.

matty55303
2/23/2015

"The best car salesman or saleswoman I have ever had was Jody"

Jody was amazingly nice and friendly. She didn't push me into buying a car. She let me take my time and was very humbly patient. I ended up purchasing a mazda3 I Grand Touring.

msuarez
2/23/2015

"Suarez/ Flores Satisfied Customers"

I was looking to buy a car and didn't know where to start. I came in to morrie's with my family and was helped by Jodi Johnson and also i'm truly blessed I had her a sales rep. Jodi has great customer skills, very friendly and very helpful. I recommend Jodi for your next vehicle rep because she will not stop until you are out with a great car from the lot.

JA
2/11/2015

"No pressure and enjoyable!"

I had the pleasure of working with Amy Koppel with my recent purchase of a new/used vehicle. Amy was professional, honest and a pleasure to work with. The whole experience was great and I love my new wheels! I will be back in the future for sure!

Reviews of Jody Johnson