Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Call
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

chelseafox001
1/19/2015

"First car buying experience was fantastic!"

Morrie's Mazda made my first car buying experience a positive one. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The sales employee who helped me, Montrell, was great to work with. He was very informative, fun and easy to get along with, and made the whole process go very smoothly. I really liked how I didn't feel pressured from him or anyone to make a certain decision. I felt very comfortable and felt as if he really cared about what I wanted and finding the right car for me. I couldn't have asked for a better dealership to work with. I am more than happy with my new car and would recommend anyone looking for an honest, easy and friendly car buying experience to check out Morrie's Mazda!

justtom
1/17/2015

"Excellent Service from Jody,"

I was looking for a low priced car that was good on gas. I have a Jeep and needed another car for my commute. I talk to Jody Johnson and she had several cars in my price range. I had a fun buying experience and would buy another car from Jody. The best dealership in Minnesota!

Jody Johnson

llockman
1/16/2015

"Excellent Service from Jordan L!"

I purchased my cx5 in October from Jordan L! I was really impressed with the level of service and customer care. I had no intentions of purchasing a vehicle that day, only to test drive, but Jordan walked me through everything and made me comfortable with the vehicles, financing, etc. I was very impressed with the entire process and highly recommend him!!

Kelly
12/29/2014

"Buying a new CX5"

Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He made the shopping process fun. During the buying process the finance people tried to upsell way too much. They were sneaky in how they represented the costs. Overall it was an ok buying process and I am happy with my car.

ccddpp
12/10/2014

"Sean Andren is the man...."

...I was having warranty issues with my tires and an issue with my muffler. Sean was so respectful, caring, and did everything in his power to ensure I was treated fairly and that my concerns were handled promptly. He is by far the very best service advisor...he cares and treated my issues as if they were his own....he is an asset to the dealership and provides stellar service and his communication skills are unmatched.....THANK YOU SEAN....and thank you morries for hiring such skilled individuals....

Brian Steiner
12/01/2014

"Great Customer Experience"

I was impressed with the organization of Morrie's Mazda as a whole. Arich was the salesperson I worked with but when it came to a question regarding finance or structuring he was able to get me in touch with Barb or Charlie immediately to answer my questions. I felt like everyone was working together well, which is not always the case with car dealerships. It helped me to reach a decision more quickly, and definitely made me feel more confident about a purchase.

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda responded to this review

December 08, 2014

Hi Brian, The team here at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda always strives to provide each customer with a Buy Happy experience and we're so happy to hear about yours. We hope you're confident in your decision and also hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to see you again! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

mustangkelly2
11/28/2014

"SERVICE VISIT"

MY HUSBAND AND I BROUGHT OUR MAZDA 3 IN FOR SOME SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. ANDREA WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EAGER TO HELP MAKE OUR VISIT QUICK AND PLEASANT.

RAB026
11/26/2014

"Wonderful experience and great service!"

Sean & I visited 6 dealerships the day we purchased our Mazda CX-5 and Mike was the best salesperson we met that day! He answered all Sean's crazy questions and found the perfect vehicle for my family and I. We will definitely use Mike again when we purchase our next vehicle. Shout out to the service department as well. They are amazing. I drive a lot so frequently in there for oil changes and tire rotations and it is top notch!

anthony.levens
11/26/2014

"Thankful to work with Amy K"

Quickly, Amy Koppel was fantastic. Best sales experience I've encountered hands down; professional, responsible, knew her stuff, honest, and really met MY needs. Finance and trade experience was below average - bordering on dissapointing. More detail: I had bought a car at Morrie's 2 months prior. I decided it wasn't the car for me and found a car I wanted to test at Minnetonka Mazda. I am so thankful I got Amy Koppel for sales. We tested a few cars just to be sure I had a good idea of what I wanted. She made sure I took more than a quick 20mph loop around the neighborhood. She really made sure I drove the car on the highway, in neighborhoods, in curvy roads, etc. That's what buying a car should be. I felt she really wanted to meet my needs, not meet the dealership's desires. I decided to buy one of the cars we tested. I was going to trade in my car and buy. Should have been easy - unfortunately it wasn't. After my great sales experience with Amy I worked with 4 or 5 other people. I didn't know who was doing what - and it turned out they didn't either. The trade itself was fine (though the initial offer was silly low). The problem came with the actual purchase. The trade in value was incorrect, my $500 deposit to hold the car was almost forgotten, and I spent about 2.5 hours waiting for correction after correction. I don't think anyone was doing anything wrong, necessarily. I just think it seemed unorganized and I sensed a lack of communication. I shouldn't have needed to be the one to point out three separate errors that require three separate corrections and process restarts. If I hadn't noticed them I would have been out $1700 plus interest. All were gracious and apologetic for the errors and for the delays, but I don't think they were necessary errors or delays.

Jess S
11/25/2014

"Jordan Lyga Rocks!!"

We had a fabulous experience with Jordan Lyga and the finance staff at Morrie's Mazda. We were comparing a few other brands of similar crossover vehicles and Jordan is the reason we chose to end up back at Mazda for a brand new car. Jordan is refreshing far cry from the desperate, smarmy car salesmen. He knew the car inside and out, listened to what we wanted, and did a great job pointing out vehicle features without being pushy. Our test drive was a perfect introduction to the car thanks to Jordan. We very much enjoyed Morrie's and working with Jordan and would highly recommend him.

Reviews of Amy Koppel