Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Call
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

"Excellent Customer Service"

Our family had a great experience at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka. Greg Eiss is uber-friendly with a great knowledge base which made shopping for a new-to-us vehicle enjoyable and easy. I recommend a trip to see him for anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

"Best thing I ever did!"

When I walked into the dealership I was frustrated and confused. I wasn't sure I wanted to get a new car but, I knew I needed a new car. When I walked into the dealership I was approached by a smiling Jody Johnson. I explained my dilemma, I really liked the vehicle I was driving but, I did not like the way it handled in the winter. I needed something that I would feel comfortable driving with winter fast approaching. Jody took the time to go over my options and we test drove the CX5 AWD. I like the size and the way it handled but I was still unhappy with getting rid of the car I liked. I could not afford both cars and moving to a state without snow was not a option so, I settled on the CX5. And I am so glad I did. Everyone that I came in contact with that day from Jody to Mike in finance to service were extremely freindly, knowledgeable and patient. Jody made my experience much more enjoyable and she helped me feel better about my decision. Jody knew I was unhappy with trading my car and she took the time to follow up with me a day or so later to see if I was going ok. I will recommend anyone getting a vehicle to go to Morries and ask for Jody Johnson

"Great Service Experience"

I took my CX-9 into Morries. Jim Cruz diagnosed the issue and gave me a fair quote on the service needed plus was able to get me in and out quickly. Very courteous service

""The best service with the best price!""

I recently purchased a car from Morries Madza in Minnetonka, and I am so so happy with my purchase and the service by Sonya was excellent. You will not be disappointed if you shop Morries Madza and ask for Sonya because she is the best. She will go out her way to get you the best car for the best price. Thank you Sonya for all your help. We love our new kia optima. Shop Morries Madza and get the best cars with great service. Thank you, Chris G.

"Warm welcome is just the beginning. . ."

Before we even entered the showroom, Arich gave us a warm welcome. And it got better. Lester shared a personal love story -- with his Miata. And it got better. We left to check out a similar class vehicle at another dealership, and there was no pressure to stay. When we returned, we were welcomed back like old friends. And it got better. During the sales discussions and paperwork signing party, Barb gave us Halloween candy, and asked us if we wanted coffee or water -- not once, not twice, but three times! And it got better. Andy was very kind, and gave us a good price on our old trade-in. And it got better. Most of the crew even stayed after closing hours to get us into our new CX-5. It couldn't get any better.

"Great service and great cars!"

I recently purchased a new 2014 Mazda CX-9 from Morries Mazda in Minnetonka, and I couldnt be more pleased. I called about a car I found online, and spoke to sales person Jody Johnson. WIthin 30 minutes I arrived at the dealership and she took the time to show me the car and accompanied me for a test drive. I made an appointment to come back a couple of days later to see the car again with my husband, and we bought it! We were probably at the dealership for a few hours between test drive and driving home with the car that evening, but during the waiting period everyone including Jody made us feel welcome and kept us informed of the process. The paperwork was explained well and we were completely satisfied with the loan we received (we got the best rate at the dealership vs 3 places we shopped around at prior). Prior to this purchase I bought a used Mazda 6 from this same dealership and everytime I bring it in for service I feel taken care of. The service waiting area is top notch and so are both the sales and service teams! Thanks Jody Johnson and Morries Mazda for making car buying and service so easy!!

"My best experience with a dealership!"

I ha ve been in the market for a great vehicle for a long time and I could not be happier. respectful, patient & kind. I was treated as if I had the best credit even though my options were limited I Even ended up in a great vehicle. outstanding!

"Patrick Johnson is amazing!"

Patrick is a wonderful sales consultant. He ensured my first time of buying a car on my own was a great experience. I did not feel pressured at all; it was actually as if a long-time friend was helping me through the process.

"I bought HAPPY!"

From the moment Jody offered to grab the jump box to open the trunk of the Mazda 5, buying a new car transformed from a nightmare to a dream for me. It might have been more difficult for the team who had to deal with the first winter storm of the season, drive a different car than originally expected up from another dealership and address a major mistake on my part after the paperwork was signed. Staying within budget was key to making this a success and everyone respected that need. I am thrilled with the car and the dealership.

"Paperwork process was easy and fast"

Justin made the paperwork process for the deal on my car easy, fun, and fast. Overall he was just awesome and GREAT!!! Also Curt Bjorklund was just awesome, we bought our first vehicle with him a year and a half ago and decided to come back and work with him again for the second time and he managed to put me in a newer car than what i expected to leave with. The team with both Curt and Justin are just AWESOME I would not work with any other team!!

Reviews of Amy Koppel