Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Sales Associate

April 18, 2017

"Best Purchase Experience"

- Bruce

From the first "Hello," to the "Thanks for your business," as you drive away in your new car, the entire buying experience is friendly, professional and honest. For the entire staff, "Buy Happy" is not just a slogan, it's a goal. That's probably why this is the fourth car I've purchased at Morrie's.

March 30, 2017

"Best experience, and best staff!!! "

- Allisonf29

The most helpful, knowledgeable and honest people I have ever dealt with!! The car buying process is a big decision and Ben and Barb made it so painless!! Can't say enough wonderful things about Ben, Barb and the entire Morris's Mazda family!!

March 17, 2017

"Absolutely outstanding sales person sold me a fantastic car!"

- Terry

I cannot say enough about my fantastic experience with Morries Mazda in Minnetonka. My salesperson was Alex Blythe. Best car salesperson I have ever worked with. She has a passion for the cars she sells. Alex worked so hard for me! She would come into the dealership during her off hours the second she knew I was there or regardless when I was coming in. I had my decision down to two cars and she went with me in the Mazda to another dealership (twice in one day!) so I could do side by side comparisons. I never felt any sales pressure (don't we all hate that) from her. She would listen carefully to my pros and cons and then would discuss these with me. Again, I could be honest with her as I wasn't pressured by her. She said she wanted me to get the car that was right for me, and I could tell she meant it. I ended up with a Mazda 6 Grand Touring and absolutely LOVE the car! And I'm not much of a car person. In addition, every person at the dealership was so kind to me! First review I've ever written, because it was such a great experience. Thanks Alex!!!!!

New 2016 Mazda MX-5, $30030