Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Jennifer Parsons, Finance Manager, Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Jennifer Parsons

4.2

November 22, 2016

"Outstanding Experience at Minnetonka Morrie's Dealership"

- Helena S.

Josh Mccaffrey was fabulous to work with. He made sure that we were well educated on the different vehicles that we were considering, he went out of his way to insure we had access to compare the different vehicles we wanted to test drive, and ultimately found us the car we wanted for our family. I would recommend Josh and the Morrie's dealership to anyone that we might know looking to purchase a car.

October 19, 2016

"Goodly"

- Cowboy

Jim has done an excellent job for me, I feel like I have a "Pit Boss" at Morrie's. He gave my car special attention when it needed repairs and is careful to see the carb is tuned for best mileage which includes setting it for the seasons fuel blend.

September 12, 2016

"New 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring"

- cMazda 6

I just bought my fourth Mazda and my second one from Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda. I love my new 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. Go to their website or stop by the dealership to check out all the new safety features! The car hugs the road. The design is beautiful inside and outside. Anne Brick was outstanding in explains all the features and taking me on test runs of all the different models. Anne was very professional, personable and a good listener. Everyone at the dealership is very helpful, professional and personable. I have used their service department for years and it is one of the reasons I chose Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda to buy my new car. Jim Cruz and Jason George provide excellent service and keep my cars in top working order. I highly recommend the whole dealership and Mazda cars!

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $29995