Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Justin Moeller

July 27, 2017

"Fantastic Cusromer Service!"

- new cx5 bev

We had the best service from Greg Eiss, our salesman. He spent alot of time with us explaining our new CX5. Would definetely recommend Morries Minnetonka Mazda! Especially Greg Eiss!

Greg Eiss
Allie Bertsch
Barb Bowman

July 26, 2017

"Another great experience!"

- smuchme2

I bought my third Mazda6 a few days ago from my salesman Montrell. Montrell was awesome and is always on the ball. Thanks for the smooth process!!

July 18, 2017

"PHENOMENAL service!"

- Jared K

A+++++ service from the time I walked in the door to the time I pulled off the lot, and even after the sale! Unlike ANY other dealership I have ever visited. Very friendly and courteous salesmen and staff. I drove from South Dakota to Minnetonka for a car I had my sights on; I made this trip because I could tell from talking to them on the phone that they truly care about my car buying experience. They made my experience a remarkable and unforgettable one! I am definitely going to make the trip again the next time I purchase another vehicle! If I could rate these guys more than a 10, I would!

Justin Moeller