Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

lcln400
1/28/2016

"Curt Bjorklund, best salesman ever !"

In 50 years I can say . BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! My friend recommended Curt Bjorklund and told me he has leased three cars from After trying to get the shaft from the Mercedes dealership down the street, Curt gave me a deal for the same car $5000.00 less. No hassle, no pushing, no trying to sell extra coverage, etc. I could not believe it. It was the best transaction I ever had. And coming from a Realtor, that means a lot. Thank you Curt. You deserve it ! Great deal and I love love love my new Mercedes! Won’t buy a car from anyone else, so don't plan on retiring.

Ebomb
12/14/2015

"Easy clear straight forward"

As a single woman it was an easy comfortable atmosphere to walk into by myself. It had a low key fun vibe. I liked the way many different people were part of the process. Felt like a team of people giving there expertise and helping each other and ME. I liked the fixed price and no pressure. Nick felt like a sincere man and Angel was clear and easy going. Great experience and HOT new car!!!

Dan and Sandy B.
11/11/2015

"Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Service Department"

As always, Jim Cruz and his team are the best!! We have been taking our vehicles to this dealership since 1997 and each experience has been top notch from the courteous and wonderful people like Jim, up to the incredible and consistently excellent work completed on our vehicles by his crew. One of the hardest things in life to find is a trustworthy and reliable establishment to work on your vehicles. Jim Cruz and Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda is, without a doubt, the place you can trust and depend on if your vehicles need just an oil change or more extensive repairs. We've dealt with many of the great service dept. people over the years and we wish we could remember all of their names. Jim, Jason, Jean and the whole group are professional, polite, trustworthy and knowledgeable. The job will be done right the first time and every time when you bring your vehicle to Jim and Morrie's Service Department. Without a doubt these incredible men and women are the best in the business! Thank you for helping us take such great care of our vehicles (three Mazdas and one Ford)!

Disappointed Customer
11/09/2015

"False Advertisement"

I went to Morrie's Mazda so that I wouldn't be taken advantage of. Unfortunately, the exact opposite happened. I told my sales rep that I was not interested in the "buy happy" program, but he kept telling me that 'It would be silly for me to skip out on, it since it was only $50 for three years of oil changes." I was reading the fine print of the deal when he said he would just summarize it for me. When I went in for my first oil change, the mechanic informed me that there are additional charges to keep the program going. The program actually costed me about $600 dollars to continue the three years of oil changes!! The mechanic was very apologetic and nice since he said this occurs all the time to customers. When I went back upstairs to speak with the sales rep I bought the car from, he said I must have just "not have been listening." When I told him that our verbal agreement did NOT match what he had me sign, he had nothing to say. It is such a bummer that this experience happened here. I was hoping that by going to a dealership, I wouldn't get lied to and taken advantage of. If you go here, make sure to READ the fine print, and not let them summarize it for you to save time. I was given false information when I trusted them.

mick479
10/13/2015

"Morries Service Department"

employees were prompt, professional, informative. if it did not need to be fixed now they gave you options and time frames all in all, very easy to deal with and you do not feel pressured

John
10/05/2015

"Morrie Mazda - Service Department"

I don't know how they do it, but these folks are the best in the business. Clear communication, service done when promised (even if I'm late for my appointment), Been going here for service for almost 20 years and never have been dissappointed or surprized.

Ed B
9/24/2015

"Positive, energetic, responsive"

Greg Eiss, our sales person was very professional, energetic and responsive. Morrie's made our purchase of a new Mazda 5 quick, painless and positive.

Hegna, kathy
9/15/2015

"great with a good feeling when you leave"

working with dick is the best! No pressure! Bought my last 2 cars from him.Finds what you want. No question is too dumb! They have what you need!

LuiREVIEW
9/03/2015

"Customer service is of the highest quality. "

Went to this dealership to inquire if they had any Subaru's sitting on their lot. Right away we were greeted, and directed to work with Mr. Curt Bjorklund. He was very knowledgeable in regards to the performance of different cars, AWD, and trim differences. Never felt pushed to buy or look at anything outside my price range, or wants/needs. I would highly recommend visiting this dealer ship if you are looking for a car. Fair prices, and excellent customer service.

DanaS
9/01/2015

"Great dealership"

Montrell Yancey was my sales representative and Casey Novotny my finance guy. Go see these men. They get it done. Quickly. Happy Leasee-I will go back!

Reviews of Angel Gonzalez