Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

Earl Erpelding
3/25/2015

"Jim Cruz Morrie's Mtka Mazda"

Made an appointment with Jim Cruz for an oil change. Jim is always the man I call when I require service. He is very competent, friendly and is an expert in the auto service industry. I have worked with him over the past 10 years +without problems and complete satisfaction. I always make sure to have the recommended service work completed as per Mazda's suggested time table. This time his his team located and oil leak that I was not aware of. This job required the replacement of two major engine gaskets to repair the problem. Because additional time was required Jim arranged for a ride home with Jean Lemmerman. She later returned to my home to bring me back when the job was complete. This excellent service is why I always recommend Morrie's Minnetonka Service to friends. I recently gave Jim Cruz's card to a person I met who had purchased a Mazda 7 while living in Francisco CA and then moving to MN.

khegna
3/20/2015

"I'm in Great Company at Mazda"

I came back to buy another new Mazda in less than two years. Working with Dick makes buying a car so painless and is so easy and comfortable. Its so nice to see the same faces and work with the same people, a very over all friendly staff. When I leave there I feel like I treated myself and they were looking out for me, not trying to see me all kinds of gadgets I didn't need. I had worked with Mike in finance before too, so the process was easy and explained to me but not overly explained. Buying a car there is like sitting on the porch with some beverage and chatting with your neighbors. Dick can't retire until I am done buying cars! I have never bought the same model of car twice!! That says a lot for me!!! Kathy

AZAMPINO
3/16/2015

"THANK YOU MORRIE'S!"

I recently upgraded to a Mazda 3 from the 2000 Impala I had been driving since College. I have never had to go through the car buying experience alone before so I was apprehensive and overwhelmed. I walked into Morrie's and let them know I was a little nervous, they paired me with Curt Bjorkland, a friendly, patient and kind sales associate that ended up being a perfect fit for me. He shopped car options while I was busy at work and texted me photos & links, within two days I had my new vehicle picked out and only had to test drive it once before I knew it was perfect! Curt really listened to my needs in a vehicle and found the perfect fit for me. It didn't take much effort on my part and for that I am thankful, they went out of their way to make my car buying experience as easy as possible. Now I am enjoying my 2011 Mazda 3 and I can't thank everyone at the Morrie's Mazda store enough. I would HIGHLY recommend Morrie's Mazda for both sales & service. They are trustworthy and friendly which is why I'll be a customer for life.

Sarah M.L.
3/11/2015

"Morrie's Mazda Saves the Day"

I am beyond pleased with my experience at Morrie's. A vehicle that I had bought from them broke down, they righted the wrong and leased me a whole new vehicle. Thank you all! Special thanks to Dick Miller (sales person extraordinaire!), Chris Johnsten, Andrew Enger, Angel Gonzalez, Bob Doherty and all who worked behind the scenes to make this happen for me. Please go and give them YOUR business. They deserve it!!

smuchme2
3/10/2015

"Awesome experience!"

I Have had excellent service from my sales person Montrell not just once but twice! Montrell was helpful in finding a car that i was interested in. A job well done!

nrkaiser1
3/09/2015

"Great job...both times!"

i have purchased 2 cars from Morries Mazda and both times my sales guy Montrell was a tremendous help at all steps along the way. We took a lot of test drives for me to decide on my first purchase to be a Speed3, and at no point did I feel pressure to buy. During the purchasing process I always ask more finance questions than physically possible, and Montrell and the team at Morries promptly answered them all. My 2nd purchase was actually a trade in on the speed3 for a more "family friendly" vehicle. Same story as the first only this time my wife and I both had a great experience. The service department over the years was prompt for the regular maintenance. No major repairs since both cars were new. 5 stars all around for the Morries crew.

Redcarfamily
3/09/2015

"Very Knowledgeable!"

Great car buying experience. I liked how Montrell Yancey first took the time (before looking at cars) to find how I would use a new car, what I needed it for, what features I deemed mandatory and what features were on my wish list. With that information Montrell drilled down to the exact car and all I had to decide was the color!

luvnmymazda
3/07/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience buying a car here! The facility was very clean and the staff was very professional and inviting. However the personal experience I received from my salesman Montrell was over the top. He took the time to really find out what we wanted in a car and never tried to get us to buy more than what we were looking for. This is what I will remember and will recommend him and Morries to anybody who is looking for a new vehicle!

Greylord13
3/07/2015

"How every car dealership should be run!"

Team, From Montrell in sales to Barb in management to Mike in finance to Jim in service, every one of you has made my multiple (4) car sale and ongoing maintenance experiences a pleasure. I was referred to Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda by a friend, and I have repeatedly thanked him for not only turning me on to the MAZDASPEED 3, but the way you folks do business. Montrell, not only are you the first person I will contact when I need another vehicle, you are a friend that I enjoy just talking with while my car gets a free wash, so much so that I forget it's sitting outside idling for the next hour. (Once they had to park it and bring me my keys, it sat so long.) Plus its nice to talk to someone at my altitude. :-) Keep up the great work! Sincerely, Rob

kdufek35
3/06/2015

"great stuff"

Montrell rocks. He treAted me great and got me the truck I wanted at a great price. I will continue to get my vehicles from him. Very impressive.

Reviews of Jody Johnson