Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda
Call
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

"Like buying a car with your best friend"

I purchased a Mazda 2 from Morrie's Mtka a couple months ago. Absolutely love the car and the service I received from Morrie's. Best part was working with Holly Sprenger. It was like buying a car with your best friend. Others mentioned the lack of pressure to buy, and I would wholeheartedly agree. Holly and I went for the test drive and it was really fun like cruising with a friend. She answered my questions and found answers to others I had. She was always reachable by phone and set me up with unexpected extras. The most prized was a manual for the car which the car did not have when I purchased it. The reason "friend" keeps coming up here is because that is Holly's style of selling. So refreshing compared to a lifetime of salespeople who are more worthy of being sparring partners! If you are looking for a GREAT car buying experience, Holly is for you. If you work with Holly, you will truly appreciate Morrie's slogan , "Drive Happy"

"Awesome, hassle free experience"

While we hadn't been looking for long, we spent 2 hectic week driving a ton of cars. We were shopping for hatchback's and drove at least 10 different types at just as many dealerships. While most were fine experiences, the staff at Morrie's Mazda was top notch. We worked with Holly Sprenger as our primary sales rep and she was so good. Easy going, knowledgeable and absolutely no pressure. It's been 10 years since we've bought a car and it's so much better in the 'Internet' age. Holly put up with us driving the car multiple times, answered numerous questions via email and phone and then spent at least an hour walking us through all of the fun parts about the car once we purchased it. In addition to Holly being helpful, our financing process was a breeze. Matt T, I believe, was extremely friendly and helpful. While they did talk through a lot of upsell options, there was no pressure to purchase any. Overall my experience was great and I'm completely satisfied with my new car purchasing experience with Morrie's and extremely confident that I made the right choice in cars.

"routine service"

I purchased my CX9 at Morrie's and bring it there for all routine services. Love this place!! Always greeted with a smile...by everyone. Jim does a great job of keeping my appointments...and getting my Mazda in right away. When the service guys find stuff wrong....Jim keeps me posted as to what is going on. I would recommend Jim and his crew to everyone!

Jim Cruz

"04 Monte Carlo SS"

Up until Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda I have had nothing but miserable experiences with car dealers. The staff At Morrie's Mazda turned all that around. I had a few issues with the car I liked and they went above and beyond to fix the issues so I could take the car home that day!! I live 2 hours from Minnetonka and will gladly drive that to support a business that treats people with a level of respect that I haven't seen in years. The management at Morrie's should be very proud of their staff!! Our next vehicle will be a brand new Mazda from Morrie's! Thank you for showing me a business that truly cares about their customers!!

Andrew Enger, Brian Kruschke

"Simple and quick."

I had a great experience at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda from start to finish. All the employees I encountered were friendly and helpful. I came in knowing exactly what car I wanted and I was never pressured to look at more expensive cars. The roads around the dealership offer varying terrain with hills, curves etc so during your test drive you can get a good feel for the car. Once you get settled in to do paperwork the process is quick. I've spent hours at other dealerships waiting on the financing department, but the wizards at Morrie's get you a great rate in a fraction of the time. I was out the door and driving home in my new ride in what felt like seconds.

"Morries is a very busy place and for good reason. We had..."

Morries is a very busy place and for good reason. We had a great salesperson and the team has a lot of positive energy. Team interaction was engaging, responsive, and helpful. Mike Ondracek greeted us at the door, asked if he could help us, and offered to show us what we were looking for - we preferred a used CX-5, but knew the possibilities of finding one was slim to none. We were willing to consider a Mazda3 simply because we could find used, less expensive, and even more gas friendly. Mike showed us everything they had and long story short, we ended up buying a new 2014 CX-5 because the price was so good. Most important - Mike took the time to talk to my husband about the nitty gritty of cars. He made sure my husband was comfortable with the construction and operating parts of the CX-5, once we were leaning toward the new car purchase. His knowledge of the working parts of older vehicles as compared to current was invaluable. I was extremely bored during their conversation, but was very glad for it because without it, we still would be without a much needed new or newer car. This knowledge and service had not been extended to us at the other Mazda dealership we visited about 3 months ago, nor did we receive a courtesy follow-up email or phone call from the other dealership. Apparently for the other dealership, we fell off the face of the earth. Thank you, Morries Minnetonka Mazda and Mike! I love our new 2014 CX-5.

"Curt Bjorklund provided excellent service in the purchase..."

Curt Bjorklund provided excellent service in the purchase of our new 2014 CX-5 !! We appreciated his efficient service and personal interaction. His knowledge and experience were evident throughout the entire process. Many details of the transaction were completed over the telephone and electronically prior to our arrival to pick up the vehicle. This made the actual delivery process both pleasant and efficient. The fact that everything went so smoothly was a positive reflection on both Curt and Morrie's Mazda. We knew we had chosen the right vehicle. . .now we believe that we have chosen the right dealership as well !!

"We have been buying cars at Morrie's Mazda in..."

We have been buying cars at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka for the last 25 years. Every time we have purchased a car we have been happy with the quality of the car as well as the quality of the customer service. Anne Brick is wonderful to work with. She is knowledgable about the cars and is very tuned in to our needs and wants. She is personable and we enjoy buying from her. We plan on being Morrie's customers for all our car needs. We not only enjoy working with Anne, but we also like the service we have gotten from Mike Johnson and Jim Cruz in the service department.

"Overall, we had a very good experience. Dan especially..."

Overall, we had a very good experience. Dan especially was helpful in understanding the pricing of the used car we bought and the trade-in value of our old car. He as great credibility. Patrick was new and just learning the systems - nonetheless, he is going to make a good car salesman with his friendly demeanor.

"Being a woman, shopping for a car there is usually an..."

Being a woman, shopping for a car there is usually an intimidation factor. Not with Morries straight forward approach. I worked with Dick Miller and found him to be the most welcoming of all sales people that I have ever worked with . I felt respected, and heard and the followup attention when i stop in for my car wash is great. they do make it easy to" buy happy".

Holly Sprenger