Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

dolson1973
5/12/2016

"Great car buying experience and service throughout!"

Morries is Great! I spoke with a friend of mine Todd Murray who works for Morries a couple weeks ago about buying a car and he said to me that MORRIES could make it happen if you needed to get into a new car. Then I called Morries in MN and Scott Thiede said we could help you! Then BOOM it happened! I would like to give a BIG thanks out to PATRICK JOHNSON, JENNIFER PARSONS, and BARB BOWMAN! The whole car buying experience was fast and friendly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will definitely be telling those that are interested in buying a car to go to Morries.

Scott Thiede and Todd Murray

Melinda
4/26/2016

"Couldn't be more satisfied "

Recently had to lease a new car after unexpectedly facing costly repair costs on an Infiniti. The team at Morrie's Mazda was incredibly helpful and made the process easy and seamless. My salesman, Jordan Lyga, was especially helpful. Having had a less than positive experience with my former dealership, working with Jordan was a delight.

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda responded to this review

April 27, 2016

Hey Melinda - It's been awesome working with you as well! I'm glad you allowed me to convince you that the CX-5 can help you keep up with the ever expanding size of your gaming TV's! Don't be a stranger. - Jordan

Gianvalenzuela
4/23/2016

"No Pressure Sales from Greg "

I love how Greg took care of my first car buying experience! He did not go into his sales mode until i actually saw and test drove the vehicle. While at his desk, he asked questions to get to know me and my uncle. Even asked about my life in Manila Philippines. When we started test driving the vehicle, he began by telling what the Mazda Sport 2 is and it's history it being a used trade in vehicle. He would then ask me what my initial thoughts of the vehicle are. Only after when i said the positives i felt with the car will he supplement it. He will not flood you at the beginning with all of the pros of the vehicle. He will let you see it for yourself then he would come in to reinforce what your observations are. This way, he made me decide on my own without any pressure. After test driving it, i wanted to Face Time with my dad who lives in the Philippines since he knows more about cars than i do as he is a mechanic and owns an auto repair shop. Greg was happy to step back and allow me to talk to my dad and would be ready to answer any questions my dad has. After all of the test driving and vehicle viewing, he didnt even ask me if i wanted to get the vehicle already. He again asked me what i think and i am the one who said "i love the car, let's talk numbers!". Again, that made me feel good because i wasnt pressured to get the car. It was already 850 pm that time and they close at 9pm. Greg stayed in there until we finished the paper work til past 10 pm. He and my uncle would tell stories about Prince and stuff outside of car sales which i love! He made my car buying experience a great one by being approachable, personal and most important of all he wasnt pressuring me. If i said no, he wouldnt ask me again. If i said i dont need that, he wont ask me why.

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda responded to this review

April 25, 2016

Thank you for the nice review Gian. You and your uncle were a lot of fun to work with and I loved learning about your family in the Philippines! I look forward to seeing you when you get your hot red Mazda2 washed! - Greg

Misty
4/21/2016

"Buy your next car with Montrell Yancey!"

I bought my first NEW car with Montrell at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka and I had I known it would be so painless, I may have done it sooner! If you are in search of a guy who knows the products, the market, the competitors, and will listen to what you value, give him a call. OH! AND! He also calls and checks in to see how things are going! Do you need anything? How do like your car? Can I help? My favorite thing that he does is schedule all my service stuff for me. He's an angel. Love it! :-)

Forestlakebarbie
4/20/2016

"Amazing Experience!!"

The sales service at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka was the BEST ever!!! Ask for Mike Ondracek.... he is an amazing sales guy!!!! Thanks Mike!! Jennifer in finance is also amazing!!

nmiller
4/08/2016

"Excellent Service"

Montrell Yancey at Morrie's Mazda Minnetonka was extremely helpful in helping my purchase my new Mazda6. His knowledge and honestly with the vehicle styles and features was helpful. The atmosphere at Morrie's Mazda Minnetonka is one of the best. Definitely will be going back to Mr. Yancey for my next new Mazda!

mykefoxx1
4/07/2016

"Superior service"

These guys are superstars! The brightest star is Montrell Yancey. He is very knowledgeable with the products, absolutely no pressure, he made me feel like I was one of the family. I am a customer for life.

s erickson
4/06/2016

"Consistant Excellent Service"

The entire staff is always friendly, helpful, and trustworthy. A dealership who strives to get you in the right car and understand your unique circumstances is priceless.

coolloon
3/29/2016

"Great service!"

I bought my MX-5 in 2011 and bring it in for service twice a year to have my snow tires and summer tires swapped out plus routine maintenance. I always wait for the service in their clean, well-lit waiting area upstairs just off the showroom. Clean bathrooms, 2 TVs, great Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, fresh coffee, hot water, tea, desks, couches, comfy chairs and tables. In fact, I look forward to my brief islands of peace and quiet in Morrie's waiting room. Great employee retention - I know most by face or name and they actually seem to know me. I drive my car into the receiving area, someone comes out and checks me in, they send me upstairs with a time estimate that's usually right on. And the costs of service are very reasonable. Would never take my car anywhere else. Oh, and they wash my car every time!

Jill L
3/15/2016

"Great people, great dealership"

I have purchased my CX-9 from Morrie's and have had them do most of the service. Always excellent customer service! Great people! The work has always been excellent! Highly recommend them when buying a vehicle and/or servicing a vehicle!!!

Reviews of Barb Bowman