Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

4.2

January 09, 2017

"The Best Big Three!!!"

- messa.me

I worked with Andrew, Sonya & Todd. They're truly a dynamic BIG THREE better than the 96 Chicago Bulls. The whole process was hassle-free (even looking for my vehicle on their website was easy, their websites are very user friendly & I searched from a desktop computer & my mobile device) & they're very knowledgeable. Great customer service is an understatement. I don't have perfect credit and they worked with me to get me in a nice reliable car that has low mileage & most importantly LOW PAYMENTS. These 3 were so amazing, I can't thank them enough. Definitely would recommend. I will definitely be buying my next car from them as well!!!

November 22, 2016

"Outstanding Experience at Minnetonka Morrie's Dealership"

- Helena S.

Josh Mccaffrey was fabulous to work with. He made sure that we were well educated on the different vehicles that we were considering, he went out of his way to insure we had access to compare the different vehicles we wanted to test drive, and ultimately found us the car we wanted for our family. I would recommend Josh and the Morrie's dealership to anyone that we might know looking to purchase a car.

October 19, 2016

"Goodly"

- Cowboy

Jim has done an excellent job for me, I feel like I have a "Pit Boss" at Morrie's. He gave my car special attention when it needed repairs and is careful to see the carb is tuned for best mileage which includes setting it for the seasons fuel blend.

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $30195