Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

ctoestreich
5/29/2015

"Morries and Montrell make Buy Happy Happen"

I have purchased 4 cars from Morries and 3 from Montrell. Each time I appreciate the excellent customer service and friendliness Ihave received. I am a buy happy happy happy happy customer. I will be calling Montrell at Morries if our needs for a larger family car or sportier dad car arrise in the future.

gabsy7
5/09/2015

"Wonderful Service Throughout"

After shopping around for a newer car, I was starting to lose hope in finding a car that was not only affordable, but also had many convenient options, low mileage, and great fuel efficiency. After stopping at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda, I began to regain hope and trust that I could find everything I was looking for within a reasonable budget. Todd (sales) and Jennifer (finance) were so kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding of my situation and helped me find the car I wanted and even worked with me on finding the best value for the lowest cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the future.

julie0125
4/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I have purchased 3 leases from this dealership. I had a great experience. I was provided no pressure education of cars and financing options. They have worked very hard to meet my requirements for monthly payments. Montrell has worked with me on my last two purchases. He is a fun, knowledgeable person who really believes wholeheartedly in the buy happy philosophy. He follows up regularly to make sure I am happy. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so. I also service my cars at the dealership. I find them to be very trustworthy and they excel at customer service.

wgf0226
4/19/2015

"Renewed lease and added a new lease"

Showed up with many questions and feeling a little bit anxious about leasing a car. However, soon after speaking with the sales representative I felt like I had a friend who cared about me getting what met both my needs and wants. Everyone who helped me was friendly and professional.

mkg14
4/19/2015

"Great 1st time buyer experience"

Working with Montrell was a great experience. It was my first time buying a new car and Montrell was so patient with me and answered all my questions. We meet on two occasions prior to signing the paper work and never once did I feel rushed. I left feeling so comfortable with my decision and learned first hand from Montrell about all the features my car has. Montrell and the rest of the Morries team have exhibited excellent customer service beyond driving off the lot.

tricks19

"montrell is great!"

Montrell made sure I purchased the perfect car for my needs! He was helpful and friendly! I had originally came in for a different vehicle but trell made sure to find out what exactly I was looking for and made sure I left with that.

sprest04

"Great Sales Team"

We had a great experience with our sales representative, Montrell! He was easy going, friendly, and patient! He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Most importantly, we never once felt pressured! This is not your average dealership, it's clear Morries is focused on satisfying their customers, not just selling cars!

Neil D.

"Awesome experience "

I stopped in to Morries and ended up talking with Montrell. We sat around for a little while talking about exactly what I wanted and what my budget was (used Mazda 3 hatchback manual with <40,000miles). When we couldn't find any cars like that, he got a new one into my price range and I couldn't have been happier There wasn't any BS, just 'here is what I have, and this is what I can do on it' which is exactly what I wanted in my buying experience.

AaronVanderwerf
4/18/2015

"Montrell was inciteful and energetic!"

Montrell was one of the best sales representatives I've had the pleasure of working with. He was patient, informative, and personal! I will definitely work with Montell again for my next purchase.

Nick M.
4/15/2015

"Definitely "Bought Happy"!!!"

Went in with my wife to buy a Speed 3 I was considering/discussing with Montrell for some time, and ended up buying the Speed and a new Skyactiv 3! Montrell made the process easy, and a lot of fun. Even though he was working with multiple people, he showed a genuine interest and concern for my wife and me. After purchasing the speed, there were a couple of things I noticed (being as picky as I am), and everyone at Morries who I talked to made sure to do everything in their power to resolve my concerns (at no extra charge to me!). I still stop in pretty much every time I pass the dealership just to say hi, and discuss all things Mazda with Montrell, as I consider him to be a friend, and have recommended him to anyone who tells me they are looking for a car. Definitely ask for Trell!!!

Reviews of Montrell Yancey