Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd,
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55441
Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Info
About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving the greater Twin Cities area for over 28 years. We consistently rank among the top ten Mazda dealers in the nation both in volume and customer satisfaction. Here at Morrie’s we think buying a car should be as fun as driving one. This one idea has made all the difference. And it’s the genesis of Buy Happy®. Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda Learn More

cMazda 6
9/12/2016

"New 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring"

I just bought my fourth Mazda and my second one from Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda. I love my new 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. Go to their website or stop by the dealership to check out all the new safety features! The car hugs the road. The design is beautiful inside and outside. Anne Brick was outstanding in explains all the features and taking me on test runs of all the different models. Anne was very professional, personable and a good listener. Everyone at the dealership is very helpful, professional and personable. I have used their service department for years and it is one of the reasons I chose Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda to buy my new car. Jim Cruz and Jason George provide excellent service and keep my cars in top working order. I highly recommend the whole dealership and Mazda cars!

loveroflife
9/12/2016

"Terrible Customer Service"

I purchased a car and there were so many problems that ended up happening. There were so many things going wrong in the matter of 2 weeks! This car is two years old! They couldn't wait for us to sign the paperwork and be on our way so they could get rid of us as quickly as possible! The employees at this dealership were so rude and disrespectful. They were uncaring. I financed part of the total price of the car through the dealership and they were so informative. They screwed up on the paperwork. Now, a few months later, I learn that my loan is totally different than what I thought it was supposed to be. I am basically paying two interest rates! After my loan term is up, the total that I have paid will almost be double! When I learned of this, I called the dealership back asking if they could help me, they were so rude about it. They didn't want to listen at all. They just tell you it's in the contract. They have you sign something and then oops, it's not their fault. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone! Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka, MN needs to figure out what they stand for. Figure out your morals and values.

Kthurmer
8/26/2016

"I love my Mazda 6+"

Awesome staff, so caring and they work very hard to find the best deal for you! Fun and they make the whole process easy and smooth!

RKGMAZDA3
8/03/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

No haggle, great selection, friendly. I saw a car that I was interested in, they went and got it from another Morries dealer across town for me to test drive. I bought it. Thanks!

dan123
8/01/2016

"Very easy transaction, friendly , helpful staff. "

My teenage son and I bought a used PB4W car for him and Morries made it pretty easy. Josh and Allie were excellent to work with , very helpful. Thank you!

Art
6/30/2016

"Excellent, Friendly Service"

My wife and I bought a car a few years ago from Morrie's and had excellent service then and couldn't be happier with the vehicle we bought. We're now looking to purchase another vehicle and have returned to Morrie's and so far we've received the exact same excellent service. Their employees have all been kind and courteous and every one of them have been understanding of my busy schedule when helping me find a car. My wife and I live on the complete opposite side of the Twin Cities from Morrie's and because of their high level of service we gladly drive across town to shop with them!

onfry@comcast.net
6/24/2016

"Everyone was great from the sales person Sonya Burgett. "

I would come back for another car in the future. you where all great to me. The finance person I can't remember his name found me a great interest rate. Mick

Jpkaye
6/22/2016

"Great customer service with a kind and friendly attitude "

Beautiful facility with very friendly, helpful and cheerful staff. Curt was ready and waiting with a cooled off vehicle for me to drive when I got there. Very patient and knowledgeable about the car and all the features. When we came back to complete the deal He was with other customers but made Sure we were taken care of and then gave a very thorough run through of the technology in the car. I don't like all the stigma that buying a car used to be and I am pleased to say that Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka made the experience almost painless. Plus I love my car!!!'

July 05, 2016

Jody - It was my pleasure to help you find the perfect car to graduate you from your previous SUV. No more stinky hockey bags in this one :) See you soon for your Buy Happy car washes! - Curt

Lisa scroggins
6/20/2016

"I had a great experience @ Morries mazda icame with a 2006 a"

I had a great experience @ Morries Mazda i traded my 2006 in & drove away with a2012 200 . im thankful & very blessed . My sales person was excellent. Mahaulo Hobbs. Thank you again for your honesty & customer service. Thanks Morries Mazda

June 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family! Honesty is always the best policy, and great customer service is never optional with that being said, it was my pleasure to help you Buy Happy! - Mahaulo

Whit2016
6/20/2016

"Welcoming, knowledgable & help "

Welcoming, knoweldgeable and very helpful. If you don't think you have the best of credit or will get approved for a loan trust me you will! They have a team that goes the extra mile making sure there finding you the lowest interest rate and accomendating your every need. Big shout to Scott a sales manger who answered the phone when I first called and was super nice and the young lady in sales Mahaulo who helped me along the way. Morries Mazad really goes above and beyond :)

Scott.

June 24, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thank you for trusting in me! I am beyond thankful that I had the opportunity to meet you and earn your business! Enjoy the new car! - Mahaulo

Reviews of Barb Bowman