Mossy of Picayune

Star Chevrolet

atwood77p
7/19/2016

"Great experience."

Great experience. I was given a shuttle back to my house while Mossy worked on my truck. The work was very efficient and fast. Thanks.

Allen & Donald

ColradoMark
7/11/2016

"buying a new truck"

The best sale of new truck to me I've ever had! Listing the Truck on-line was very helpful in shopping for a new truck! Sky's quick reply and help prior to visiting the dealer was most helpful! Scott handled the sale and transaction very well! Professional handling of my sale went very smooth!

Sky and Scott

Richard Ahlers
7/01/2016

"The service team help me when i was in trouble."

Service team ensure i was taken care of? to boot truck was washed/ clean and check out.There were several calls exchanged, team keep me in mine Thank you?

Does not apply

Katrina286
6/18/2016

"The service dept was very friendly, and was happy to help "

I would definitely recommend Mossy of Picayune. I love their service with a smile. And a clean car after every service! Very quick service . Thanks

A tall gentlemen

Davis582680
6/17/2016

"Service Department"

Service team went above and beyond to ensure I was well taken care of. There were several calls exchanged between the department and I. Team was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions/concerns. Thank you!

Service Manager

DVLife
11/21/2015

"service sucks, and you will be disrespected"

After purchasing a vehicle with them it broke down withing 24hrs of driving it off the lot. Then when I call them for help they say it's not there problem and expected me to pay for towing to get it to the dealership to be looked at. After spending a lot of money on what I was told a good vehicle. I ended up missing thanksgiving with my family to deal with this myself. I will never again do business with these guys and I highly recommend you shop elsewhere as well. There customer service is very poor.

Roy, Frank

96xj
6/25/2014

"They damaged my car before i even drove it off the lot"

While i completed loan paperwork they took my car to be filled and detailed. It wasn't detailed and they hit something with the front bumper. Now it's dented and cracked and they are giving me the runaround on possible repairs saying that they don't know who did it. The car was flawless when i decided to purchase it. I'm going to see if i can pull surveillance records from the fuel station they use and hopefully catch them in the act. All of this happened on monday june 23 2014. There overhead people were also pretty rude. Hope this helps keep people from getting screwed over. I will never do business with mossy chevrolet again. If you want real friendly service and people willing to work with you, i suggest going to b&m motors on hwy 11. Had good experiance with them years ago

john byrnes & roy

AlanCabonilas
5/20/2013

"Words cannot describe what they had done to me. Called..."

Words cannot describe what they had done to me. Called dealership to see if they had the vehicle 2011 4runner limited on the lot. Salesman Brain Ricky informed me that it was. I let him know that I was interested in buying the vehicle and that I was waiting for my bank to approve my loan application, which they did. That Saturday we spoke over the phone and text and he informed me that he was going to pull the car off the lot cause I all had to do was come in and sign paper work and have it fax to my bank. I live in Biloxi so I was not able to be there right away so we agreed that I would be in Monday to do everything well is Monday and I showed up and they sold that vehicle. So much for communication and informing a customer of this. I drove almost an 1 hour to pick up which was pretty much mine a 4runner. Tried to sell me a vehicle and tell me if I bump up my price that I could get something else. That was not the case. This company is not professional, didn't want to work with my situation, and didn't compensate what I had to go through just to do business with them. Mike Elliot the manager tried to find me another vehicle but wanted me to up my price. Why should I bite the bullet for their unprofessionalism? I'm a military member and hearing excuses only go in one ear and out the other. Repeating sorry does not fix anything either. IF YOU'RE A BUYER DON'T COME HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME FOR THE GAMES THEY PLAY.

Brian, and Ricky

mionjacon
12/18/2012

"I had a great experience at Mossy of Picayune. Not only..."

I had a great experience at Mossy of Picayune. Not only were they courteous, but I felt like I got a great price when I shopped around the area. If anything I probably spent too much of their time while deciding on the car that I was going to purchase. Overall, I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Frank

cruzefan
7/27/2012

"The employee was exceedingly rude and service is less..."

The employee was exceedingly rude and service is less then expected. Used this dealership multiple times and every time there has been some issue. Will be looking for a new dealership for service.

john