Mossy of Picayune

Star Chevrolet

Lswann
9/14/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience mr hunter anderson our salesman was awesome. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. He treated us very well and no pressure.

Hunter anderson

Mama New Ride
9/14/2016

"Buying a SUV"

My salesman, Hunter, was pleasant, listen to what I wanted, show me the different options, and let me as the customer take my time to ask questions.

Hunter

TASSY5
8/31/2016

"Best dealership for a purchase with friendly people"

I was looking for a truck for 6 weeks and couldn't get the truck and the pricing I was looking to spend. I stumbled across Mossy of Picayune online and looked at their inventory and saw a fantastic deal on a truck. I called the next day which was Monday and asked if the deal was correct and if so was the truck in stock, Yes and it was priced correct they said. I said I will be there in 3 hours to purchase the truck if all is correct and the truck drives the way i hoped. My wife and I showed up at the dealership and dealt with Joey Miciello and All I can say is this guy is a great salesperson, has a great disposition and made me feel good about spending $60 + thousand dollars on my new truck. Also i met the general manager Mr. Bonano and he also was great to deal with and made sure I was taken care of. I must say I had to drive from Louisiana to Mississippi to get the truck of my dreams from a dealership that i would go back to in a heartbeat if i ever wanted another vehicle. the truck i bought is my dram truck and I bought it from Mossy Chevrolet of Picayune. The entire experience of walking into the front doors to walking out and getting in my new truck to drive home, was just a pleasant experience from start to finish. Made me feel good about spending as much money as I did. Thank you to all who were involved with my purchase at Mossy of Picayune.

Joey Michiello,

atwood77p
7/19/2016

"Great experience."

Great experience. I was given a shuttle back to my house while Mossy worked on my truck. The work was very efficient and fast. Thanks.

Allen & Donald

ColradoMark
7/11/2016

"buying a new truck"

The best sale of new truck to me I've ever had! Listing the Truck on-line was very helpful in shopping for a new truck! Sky's quick reply and help prior to visiting the dealer was most helpful! Scott handled the sale and transaction very well! Professional handling of my sale went very smooth!

Sky and Scott

Richard Ahlers
7/01/2016

"The service team help me when i was in trouble."

Service team ensure i was taken care of? to boot truck was washed/ clean and check out.There were several calls exchanged, team keep me in mine Thank you?

Does not apply

Katrina286
6/18/2016

"The service dept was very friendly, and was happy to help "

I would definitely recommend Mossy of Picayune. I love their service with a smile. And a clean car after every service! Very quick service . Thanks

A tall gentlemen

Davis582680
6/17/2016

"Service Department"

Service team went above and beyond to ensure I was well taken care of. There were several calls exchanged between the department and I. Team was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions/concerns. Thank you!

Service Manager

DVLife
11/21/2015

"service sucks, and you will be disrespected"

After purchasing a vehicle with them it broke down withing 24hrs of driving it off the lot. Then when I call them for help they say it's not there problem and expected me to pay for towing to get it to the dealership to be looked at. After spending a lot of money on what I was told a good vehicle. I ended up missing thanksgiving with my family to deal with this myself. I will never again do business with these guys and I highly recommend you shop elsewhere as well. There customer service is very poor.

Roy, Frank

96xj
6/25/2014

"They damaged my car before i even drove it off the lot"

While i completed loan paperwork they took my car to be filled and detailed. It wasn't detailed and they hit something with the front bumper. Now it's dented and cracked and they are giving me the runaround on possible repairs saying that they don't know who did it. The car was flawless when i decided to purchase it. I'm going to see if i can pull surveillance records from the fuel station they use and hopefully catch them in the act. All of this happened on monday june 23 2014. There overhead people were also pretty rude. Hope this helps keep people from getting screwed over. I will never do business with mossy chevrolet again. If you want real friendly service and people willing to work with you, i suggest going to b&m motors on hwy 11. Had good experiance with them years ago

john byrnes & roy