Mossy of Picayune

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Average

Mossy of Picayune
Mossy of Picayune Info

"They damaged my car before i even drove it off the lot"

While i completed loan paperwork they took my car to be filled and detailed. It wasn't detailed and they hit something with the front bumper. Now it's dented and cracked and they are giving me the runaround on possible repairs saying that they don't know who did it. The car was flawless when i decided to purchase it. I'm going to see if i can pull surveillance records from the fuel station they use and hopefully catch them in the act. All of this happened on monday june 23 2014. There overhead people were also pretty rude. Hope this helps keep people from getting screwed over. I will never do business with mossy chevrolet again. If you want real friendly service and people willing to work with you, i suggest going to b&m motors on hwy 11. Had good experiance with them years ago

john byrnes & roy

"Words cannot describe what they had done to me. Called..."

Words cannot describe what they had done to me. Called dealership to see if they had the vehicle 2011 4runner limited on the lot. Salesman Brain Ricky informed me that it was. I let him know that I was interested in buying the vehicle and that I was waiting for my bank to approve my loan application, which they did. That Saturday we spoke over the phone and text and he informed me that he was going to pull the car off the lot cause I all had to do was come in and sign paper work and have it fax to my bank. I live in Biloxi so I was not able to be there right away so we agreed that I would be in Monday to do everything well is Monday and I showed up and they sold that vehicle. So much for communication and informing a customer of this. I drove almost an 1 hour to pick up which was pretty much mine a 4runner. Tried to sell me a vehicle and tell me if I bump up my price that I could get something else. That was not the case. This company is not professional, didn't want to work with my situation, and didn't compensate what I had to go through just to do business with them. Mike Elliot the manager tried to find me another vehicle but wanted me to up my price. Why should I bite the bullet for their unprofessionalism? I'm a military member and hearing excuses only go in one ear and out the other. Repeating sorry does not fix anything either. IF YOU'RE A BUYER DON'T COME HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME FOR THE GAMES THEY PLAY.

Brian, and Ricky

"I had a great experience at Mossy of Picayune. Not only..."

I had a great experience at Mossy of Picayune. Not only were they courteous, but I felt like I got a great price when I shopped around the area. If anything I probably spent too much of their time while deciding on the car that I was going to purchase. Overall, I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Frank

"The employee was exceedingly rude and service is less..."

The employee was exceedingly rude and service is less then expected. Used this dealership multiple times and every time there has been some issue. Will be looking for a new dealership for service.

john

"needed work done on my 2005 cadillac starter problems ..."

needed work done on my 2005 cadillac starter problems and was quoted one price. in addition it was recommended that I have additional work done ie cabin air filter/fuel filter/air filter and transmission flush an estimate given as $1538.18 that to change out the starter it involved taking the top of the engine off. when the vehicle was ready to pick up the cost was $1755.87 and included some additional work they stated we requested. Having used Mossy in the past for work done replacing Shocks we had a banging noise coming from the rear Mossy replaced a shock (did not completely eliminate the problem). had an ignition problem which was determined to be caused by the window electronic control wghich was replaced however the mirror control switch was broken in the corner. We are not going to use Mossy in the Future.

Steven Conquerdood