Motion Autosport

Brandon Jefferys

Tim Gasch, Sales, Motion Autosport

Tim Gasch

August 08, 2017

"Fabulous car buying experience! "

- New Lexus Owner

During my search for a new vehicle I was in contact with Tom Murry. He knew what I was looking for and what options my new car would have to have. When Tom found the car that fit my criteria he let me know and even stayed late so that I could make the hour plus trip to Motion Autosport to see the vehicle in person. Tom found me a Lexus RX350 that was just beautiful inside and out. There wasn't any pressure from him to "decide if I wanted it on the spot". Tom was very knowledgeable about the car and the features it had and was able to answer all of my questions. He made my decision to purchase very easy. Tom had found the car that I had been looking for! Finance Manager, Jennifer Barnhart made the finance part of the deal go very smoothly. She too answered all of my questions and the process took very little time. She is extremely organized! Owner Brett Lukovski runs a great dealership. His team has one goal: make the car buying experience a no-pressure, positive experience! I would recommend Motion Autosport to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car for themselves! You won't be disappointed!

Jen Barnhart

June 28, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Kristine

Our 1st time Wrangler purchase was a very pleasant, no pressure experience thanks to Tim - he was knowledgeable & informative and also fun & super chill. We drove a few Jeeps, then took the tops off and drove them again (we learned the Wrangler wave - gotta know that!). Tim never pressured us or asked that dreaded question "what do I have to do to get your business today?" This dealership has a very unique inventory & culture and their approach with customers is relaxed because these special automobiles speak for themselves. We are thrilled with our purchase and highly recommend this dealership.

Tim Gasch

June 12, 2017

"excellent!"

- jdswisher

Tom Murry was very pleasant and very helpful. From the moment we stopped just to see the inventory, to the next day when we decided come back and make the purchase after sleeping on it. Absolutely no pressure and no sales pitch. Thank you!

Used 2013 Nissan Titan, $27904