Motion Autosport

Dealer Principal

March 20, 2017

"Grand Cherokee SRT"

- mikecondino

Brandon and Brett were open and honest with me. At no point did I feel like they were trying to scam me. The quality of their cars appear top notch. Thanks again for making the transaction easy.

March 19, 2017

"Motion made this day an amazing one"

- Bikerchic6602

I say Motion Auto because by the end of my visit the entire team had worked with me and together to make the day I drove home my dream car possible. Tom did a great job getting me started with paperwork and making me feel confident. The lady in finances found me the best options for my loan. They told us to go ahead and leave for lunch and they continued to work things. We came back with even better options. Except for one. Someone backed on my car which changed everything. They worked with me on my trading the car in and getting everything worked so I would still drive home in a car that I so desperately wanted. They all knew it too. "I know how much you want this car", that's why I did what I did", let's turn that frown upside down", were just some of the things said to me throughout what felt like the longest 3 hours of my life. They were all great. Very helpful. Understanding. Fast. Respectful. Amazing place. Definitely will recommend it to anyone I know that's car shopping. And the variety they have is great. All kinds of toys

March 10, 2017

"Great experience and nice selection of vehicles "

- nracer300

They really care about helping you get the vehicle you want and not just trying to make a sale. It didn't workout with the truck I originally wanted but I did get one that I love and am very happy with! They Have a great selection of high quality great looking vehicles. They did a great job at making the process smooth and everyone was very friendly!!

Used 2012 GMC Acadia, $21998