Mt Kisco Honda

Mt Kisco Honda
Call
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Excellent Dealership - No Nonsense, Straight Forward"

Was looking for a new Honda Civic so I called up Mount Kisco Honda (my family has been dealing with this dealership for years). Called up Caesar and worked out the details on my car and financing within days. He is always available through work or personal phone. No nonsense, no games, just getting you in the car you want for the bottom line price you want. Great experience working with these guys.

"Made purchasing a new car a pleasure"

Just purchased a new Accord Coup EXL. Got a great price quote with great dealer financing and went through the purchase process seamlessly. I was a little hesitent given some reviews I read on line, but I can tell you that the purchasing process was pleasant. NO tricks, games or pressure tactics. I dealt with Cesar Mora and I would highly recommend that you call and ask for him.

"Service -- Wow!"

Dealt with Dave in Service. Having had experience with other Honda dealers who weren't very pleasant, it was very refreshing to see such great customer service from Mt. Kisco Honda. Felt like a celebrity, and was remembered the next day on a first name basis. Labor was a little expensive -- but it is Mt. Kisco, so comparable for the area. I live in Danbury, and work in Mt. Kisco -- would gladly drive out of my way to see these guys again. They even gave me touch up paint, on the house, and shuttled me to work. Excellent!!

David Bruder

"Mt. Kisco Honda is a fantastic dealership!!"

Very impressed from the beginning to the time I drove off the lot in my new CRV. I would highly recommend Mt. Kisco Honda the have a great group of people working there.

"Leased a new Honda and traded in our used honda"

Dealt with Hal Marks - very professional and friendly - not aggressive - a pleasure to work with. The other staff were just as friendly and helpful - Also, they didn't try to sell us anything extra.. did not feel as though we were being taken advantage of... very pleasant experience.

"NCK GIZZO - NEW CAR PURCHASE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I visited Nick Gizzo at Mount Kisco Honda to look at a used Honda Odyssey. Nick Gizzo was courteous, professional and honest throughout the entire transaction. After a lengthy review of my options Nick Gizzo convinced me that if I leased a new Odyssey that my trade in would pay for the entire lease agreement. He was extremely professional and worked on his day off to locate the color we wanted. Thank you Nick I will not hesitate to refer family and friends to Mount Kisco Honda and especially Nick Gizzo.

"A Great Leasing Experience"

I had a great time setting up a lease at Mt Kisco Honda yesterday; It was my first experience at a dealership and I was not sure what to expect. From the get-go everyone was friendly, and nobody was pushy. Camila at the front desk helped orient me, and then I met with Nick, whom a coworker had referred me to. He was patient and direct, immediately helping me feel confident in my decision to come to Honda and get a new car. He laid out the options and let me pick what was right for me, and helped me through the entire process to ensure my satisfaction. David, the finance manager was also a pleasure to work with, diligently working my numbers out, clearly and succinctly enabling me to make the optimal choices for my budget. Once the paperwork was all done, Nick installed my plates and took me through every single option on my new Honda Civic. Eminently knowledgeable and thoroughly relatable, Nick Gizzo is the ideal car salesman. Seek him out if you're looking for a Honda anywhere in the Tri-State area!

"Called them right after they closed; they stayed open for us"

Ask for Joe: Professional, down to earth, and very ethical. Got a Check Engine light on the highway. Steve and Joe kept the service center open for us after they closed so we could drive the 10 minutes to the dealership. Thank goodness, because my wife and I were on a long road trip! Joe owns his own Honda, which he completely rebuilt using his vast knowledge and experience. He diagnosed my problem methodically and suggested that I start with the least expensive fix first. If that didn't work, we could go from there. He also explained how I could swap out a temperature sensor myself in order to save some $ from the repair. He even gave me directions on how to do it! At no time did I feel I was being pushed into an expensive fix or superfluous services (e.g. battery terminal cleaning?!). Joe is earnest about saving his customers money and his happy to offer advice on how to do small repairs yourself. Otherwise, he will steer you toward the most reasonable and least costly repair. Although I don't live in the area, I will call him for advice on future issues with my Honda Fit, knowing I can get a fair shake from a professional who knows every bolt of my car.

Joe Haughton

"Great experience!"

The employees were very friendly and professional. Nick and Anthony helped me get to the price point I needed. Highly recommend! Love my new car!

"Hal Marks"

I phoned multiple Honda dealers in the area, and Hal made it incredibly easy, fast and offered the best pricing of any other dealer in the area. I have purchased my previous two cars from Mt Kisco Honda and always had a great experience. I was amazed how efficient and simple the transaction was; I received the price he quoted and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Mt Kisco Honda and Hal Marks to my friends.

Cesar Mora