Mt Kisco Honda

650 Bedford Road,
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Kelvin
9/29/2016

"Amazing Dealership!!"

This dealership is WONDERFUL!! EVERYONE - from the sales people, to the finance department, to the service department - this is is a FANTASTIC dealership. You need to go to this dealership.

Alfredo, in the service department.

randi sperber
9/28/2016

"Very positive "

This is my second time buying a CRV from Isam Alsayegh and I was very happy. Not pushy, worked out a very good deal and overall great experience.

vedat77
9/20/2016

"absolutly best honest dealer around westchester."

no one can beat their price ,josh is honest person ,we just make deal soo quick and smooth no game at this dealer , thanks josh....

Lorraine DiMarco
9/10/2016

"Outstanding!!!"

Bought a new CR-V. Isamkiscohonda@hotmail.com was amazing and attentive. Understand our need for space while looking at the car. Answered all of our questions with ease. We went home to read up on the car and when our decision was made to buy it we immediately new we wanted to go back to him. Went back the following day to meet with him test drive and purchase our vehicle.

J - Bedford
7/24/2016

"#1 Best Service anywhere"

Absolute best! Mt. K has handled all service on 2003 Honda CRV; then bought new CRV there and they've done all service on it. The service guys are the best. Friendly. Trustworthy. Explains everything. And quality work. Service experts, mechanics, guys who shuttle the cars (and people when need a ride), cashier - all wonderful.

all

Nonya
7/04/2016

"Stay Away from Service - They Push Unnecessary Service"

These folks recommended and then sold my spouse a complete full differential service from my 2015 CR-V with only 19K miles on it, purchased December 2014 and serviced on February 2016 only 2 years old. No two year old auto needs transmission fluid change at 19K miles - unless there's a defect which would then be covered by warranty. STAY AWAY from the service department - they are untrustworthy because they sold me this service when I was in there shop for warranty work.

Alferdo Pereyra

James H.
5/23/2016

"Their service department is excellent. "

All the service they have done to my 2013 Honda Accord has been done promptly. Most recently, I had an intermittent problem with changing channels on the radio. The Service Advisor (Joe) created a video using his iPhone to share the problem with Honda HQ techs. They had Honda send them a new radio, covered by my warranty, and installed it the next day. I was able to use my car while the radio was shipped from Honda and the new radio was installed within an hour.

Bettina - Greater NY
4/28/2016

"WOW - Best Buying Experience Ever!!!"

YES - the headline is correct and believe me I never thought I would ever right a positive review for a car dealership. I've been searching for a a Honda Pilot EX-L for about 10-months. Watching prices, reading dealership reviews, reading CarFax reports. And I'm happy to say by chance I discovered Mt. Kisco Honda in a Google search for NY state Honda dealers. I found the car I was interested in last night, called and spoke to Brian Durkin. He was pleasant, professional and patient. However, most car sales people are when I've called so when I walked in today with my hackles up ready to listen to a hard or soft sell all I met was honesty. A nice person who introduced me to the 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L today! I was pre-approved for financing with an amazing rate and due to a deal at Honda I was pleasantly surprised my original 3% interest rate was beaten. Working with Michael Gallagher (Finance Manager) was also a very pleasant experience. My overall experience left me with a HUGE smile and an AWESOME vehicle. A heart-felt thank you to the dynamic team at Mt Kisco Honda

GGCT
2/23/2016

"Mt. Kisco Honda is # 1"

I have been a customer for over 9 yrs,did stray once big big mistake, came back!! They are the best.!!!! Nice clean well organized dealership,everyone is very friendly. The sales associate I always go to is Nick Gizzo he is very helpful from beginning to delivery, he makes sure that when you leave with your vehicle you know all the new updated technology in the vehicle. Finance Mgr. Michael Gallagher very professional and definitely knows what he is doing, so the final paperwork goes smoothly and quickly you are not sitting there waiting forever. General Manager Guy Colonari this was the first time I met with him,he is new to me, very nice and makes you feel very comfortable.. So you can see why I rate Mt.Kisco Honda #1 !!!!!!!!!!

kristinsyno
2/07/2016

"The best of the best"

I have been a customer for 9 years and there is no other dealership I would go to but Mt Kisco Honda. They are the best of the best particularly Nick Gizzo. Nick has always made my car buying experience a pleasant one. He goes above and beyond, super knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way!! Cannot say enough good things about Nick and Mt Kisco Honda!!!

Reviews of Mike Gallagher