Mt Kisco Honda

Mt Kisco Honda

Call
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

gbrook
12/08/2014

"Great cars, horrible service"

Put my family's life in danger twice with negligent service of a serpentine belt. Non-sensical explanations of why my Honda Odyssey would have died at 55mph twice with new serpentine belts that they installed (first, mechanics error, then bad batch of belts, then they're not sure). And have not accepted responsibility for costs and damage to the car.

annramone
11/25/2014

"Repeat Business"

This is the third car that we've leased from Mt. Kisco Honda. When there are so many dealerships to choose form int he area that says it all.

cmancuso584
11/20/2014

"Leasing a car a simple process with Isam Alsaygeh"

When considering the need to lease another Honda we didn't hesitate to contact Isam Alsaygeh again to help us out. The process was easy, quick and he knew just how match the car with our taste, needs and budget with a speedy delivery! Thanks Isam for such pleasant experience. We will be back.

Islam Alsayegh

louaccurso
11/17/2014

"Mt. Kisco Honda, Isam Alsaygeh - An Excellent Experience"

Isam Alsaygeh was highly knowledgeable, very polite, professional and efficient. He was pleasant and easy to work with. Isam made our Honda CR-V shopping experience a pleasure. Lou Accurso Chappaqua, N.Y.

Isam Alsayegh

LNinCT
11/01/2014

"Great Experience"

Brought my car in for service and couldn't have had a better experience, especially for a Saturday! Steve was great, and was very helpful with everything that needed to be down. I will always bring my honda to Mount Kisco and hopefully get to deal with Steve. He was great!

Steve Vanek

greenliz
10/29/2014

"Best car buying experience!!!"

From someone who works in the retail industry, I'm always looking to spend my money somewhere I receive the kind of service and product that I would offer in my own store. Nick is one of the best salesman I've ever had!! He's right on point with pricing versus personal need when it comes to the kind of car you want. He broke everything down for me and helped me to get the best price and car for my money. It felt great to have his sincerity and honesty, especially since I had just received the complete opposite level of service at a Toyota dealership. Really, the entire team at Mt. Kisco did a phenomenal job of turning me into a customer for life! I love my new CRV and can't wait to upgrade in a few years!! I will also be sending everyone I know to see you, as I know how much a referral means to your continued success. Thanks a million for everything! -Liz

rcaban225
10/27/2014

"Awesome from start to finish"

With this being my first new car purchase, I was always told the process would be slow, difficult, and tiring. That couldn't be farther from the truth with Nick. He was incredibly knowledgeable about all of Mt. Kisco Honda's inventory, and gave his honest input in my car selection process. With this, I couldn't be happier with my Accord Sport. It also helped that his phone was always open for help at all times, even at inconvenient times of the day. Mt. Kisco Honda has a great salesman in Nick Gizzo.

Erin Ford
10/20/2014

"Nick took care of us from the minute we walked in!"

Purchased our new 2015 Pilot from Nick. He was friendly, professional, transparent and accommodating. He knew what we wanted and needed and made it work. No games, no hassle. It was our most pleasant car buying experience and we love our new Pilot. Would recommend Nick, this dealership, and of course Honda/Acura to anyone.

Jessie A
9/22/2014

"Always an easy and pleasant experience"

I just leased my 3rd Honda from Mt Kisco Honda and could not be happier. The process is always easy and quick. Nick broke down my options based on my price point and compared the difference in models for me. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and accommodating. Leasing or buying a new car can be a stressful experience, or so I hear, I've never left Mt Kisco Honda feeling anything less than excited.

osmankhalid
9/21/2014

"Nick Gizzo provided great Service"

Over all Experience was great. Nick provided great service, finance department headed by Renaldo was very efficient. Nick provided great advise and service. I would recommend this dealership any time. Usman Khalid.

renaldo