Mt Kisco Honda

Nick Gizzo

Cesar Mora, Sales Consultant, Mt Kisco Honda

Cesar Mora

February 15, 2017

"Rachel Rocks the Honda House with Stellar Cust Svce"

- JK

I was in during the month of December, when I had to have a faulty tire senser replaced. This generic brand senser was installed a few days prior by a tire company, when they broke the original senser while putting on snow tires. As I would be traveling, I was not comfortable driving with a faulty senser and went to Honda to have them check and ultimately replace it. Rachel was my service agent at the dealership, and she took it upon herself to pursue my case, while moving the servicing through in a timely manner. Between ongoing communications with the mechanic working on my vehicle, she contacted the tire company and reported that they installed a bad senser...not just a simple case of recalibration, as I was told. This went back and forth for a while, ultimately ending with her instructing me to return to the tire company for a credit of the faulty part, where I proceeded to drive after leaving Honda. As a result of Rachel's efforts, the tire company did the right thing by crediting me for the part as well as labor costs I incurred to replace it. I am so impressed by the personal attention and service that was afforded me, something that is becoming increasingly rare in our world. Rachel is the face of what customer service should be about everywhere. Thank you!!

January 22, 2017

"Great Salesperson -Customer Service"

- mmatturro

I am loyal to My Kisco Honda because of my salesperson Isam . This is the 7th Honda I have bought and I bought the last 6 from Mt Kisco Honda because my Salesperson has given me the best customer service. He is patient and professional and always honest and cheerful. There was a problem getting the 2017 CRV''s in stock in January and my lease was expiring so I was in a bit of a panic. I called Isam several times and he never made me feel as if I was a nuisance. I visited other dealerships while trying to see the new color of the new car. But I would never purchase from anyone else but Isam. I am loyal to Mt Kisco because of Isam. I was even lied to at White Plains Honda telling me they had a car for me to look at when they did not- just trying to get me into the dealership and wasting my time. I would highly recommend Mt Kisco Honda to everyone,but you must buy from Isam!

January 15, 2017

"Great Service"

- ltb

I have used Mt Kisco Honda since purchasing my car in 2008 and have always had a wonderfully positive experience. The employees have always gone above and beyond to accommodate my schedule and the service is always efficient and thorough. Car maintenance isn't "fun" but the employees here make it as painless as possible. A big thank you to all the staff who've assisted me over the years!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $26050