Mt Kisco Honda

Mt Kisco Honda
Call
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Nick took care of us from the minute we walked in!"

Purchased our new 2015 Pilot from Nick. He was friendly, professional, transparent and accommodating. He knew what we wanted and needed and made it work. No games, no hassle. It was our most pleasant car buying experience and we love our new Pilot. Would recommend Nick, this dealership, and of course Honda/Acura to anyone.

"Always an easy and pleasant experience"

I just leased my 3rd Honda from Mt Kisco Honda and could not be happier. The process is always easy and quick. Nick broke down my options based on my price point and compared the difference in models for me. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and accommodating. Leasing or buying a new car can be a stressful experience, or so I hear, I've never left Mt Kisco Honda feeling anything less than excited.

"Nick Gizzo provided great Service"

Over all Experience was great. Nick provided great service, finance department headed by Renaldo was very efficient. Nick provided great advise and service. I would recommend this dealership any time. Usman Khalid.

renaldo

"Excellent Dealership - No Nonsense, Straight Forward"

Was looking for a new Honda Civic so I called up Mount Kisco Honda (my family has been dealing with this dealership for years). Called up Caesar and worked out the details on my car and financing within days. He is always available through work or personal phone. No nonsense, no games, just getting you in the car you want for the bottom line price you want. Great experience working with these guys.

"Made purchasing a new car a pleasure"

Just purchased a new Accord Coup EXL. Got a great price quote with great dealer financing and went through the purchase process seamlessly. I was a little hesitent given some reviews I read on line, but I can tell you that the purchasing process was pleasant. NO tricks, games or pressure tactics. I dealt with Cesar Mora and I would highly recommend that you call and ask for him.

"Service -- Wow!"

Dealt with Dave in Service. Having had experience with other Honda dealers who weren't very pleasant, it was very refreshing to see such great customer service from Mt. Kisco Honda. Felt like a celebrity, and was remembered the next day on a first name basis. Labor was a little expensive -- but it is Mt. Kisco, so comparable for the area. I live in Danbury, and work in Mt. Kisco -- would gladly drive out of my way to see these guys again. They even gave me touch up paint, on the house, and shuttled me to work. Excellent!!

David Bruder

"Mt. Kisco Honda is a fantastic dealership!!"

Very impressed from the beginning to the time I drove off the lot in my new CRV. I would highly recommend Mt. Kisco Honda the have a great group of people working there.

"Leased a new Honda and traded in our used honda"

Dealt with Hal Marks - very professional and friendly - not aggressive - a pleasure to work with. The other staff were just as friendly and helpful - Also, they didn't try to sell us anything extra.. did not feel as though we were being taken advantage of... very pleasant experience.

"NCK GIZZO - NEW CAR PURCHASE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I visited Nick Gizzo at Mount Kisco Honda to look at a used Honda Odyssey. Nick Gizzo was courteous, professional and honest throughout the entire transaction. After a lengthy review of my options Nick Gizzo convinced me that if I leased a new Odyssey that my trade in would pay for the entire lease agreement. He was extremely professional and worked on his day off to locate the color we wanted. Thank you Nick I will not hesitate to refer family and friends to Mount Kisco Honda and especially Nick Gizzo.

"A Great Leasing Experience"

I had a great time setting up a lease at Mt Kisco Honda yesterday; It was my first experience at a dealership and I was not sure what to expect. From the get-go everyone was friendly, and nobody was pushy. Camila at the front desk helped orient me, and then I met with Nick, whom a coworker had referred me to. He was patient and direct, immediately helping me feel confident in my decision to come to Honda and get a new car. He laid out the options and let me pick what was right for me, and helped me through the entire process to ensure my satisfaction. David, the finance manager was also a pleasure to work with, diligently working my numbers out, clearly and succinctly enabling me to make the optimal choices for my budget. Once the paperwork was all done, Nick installed my plates and took me through every single option on my new Honda Civic. Eminently knowledgeable and thoroughly relatable, Nick Gizzo is the ideal car salesman. Seek him out if you're looking for a Honda anywhere in the Tri-State area!

Cesar Mora