Mt Kisco Honda

Nick Gizzo

July 20, 2017

"Honda girl"

- Honda girl

I was servicing my Accord at another Honda dealer but I always felt like they just wanted to sell me something and didn't really care about me or my car. I decided to try Mt Kisco Honda and I am very glad I did! My service advisor David Bruder was friendly and professional and really seemed to care about me and my car! They did the oil change that I came in for and gave me a full report about my car. Because of the way David treated me, Mt Kisco Honda will be my dealer! I look forward to my next visit!

David Bruder

June 30, 2017

"Easiest car purchase ever"

- Jeffbaroneguitar

Worked on a deal with Isam. I showed up on today(fri) at 12:30pm. Went him and had lunch and returned and sat with Mike for financing and was out the door shortly thereafter with my new car. Mike was very patience and methodically reviewed the numbers and made the process as easy as it can be. No hard sell on warranties. Buying a car is stressful but not at Mount Kisco Honda. Side note: I'm not seeing her name on this review site but I'd like to briefly mention Toni-Marie DiMassimo (Business Development Manager). She checked in once via phone call and followed up sporadically via email maybe once or twice over the course of a month. Truly a great team at Mount Kisco Honda!!

Mike Gallagher
Other Employees : Toni-Marie DiMassimo Business Development Manager

June 23, 2017

"Gabriel Felix has an Exceptional Work Ethic."

- New Happy Honda Owner

To my surprise, I walked into Mt. Kisco Honda and found this professional Sales Rep named Gabriel Felix.  I explained to him I was deciding between Honda and Toyota and didn't want to be pressured or try to be misled into purchasing a car.  Gabriel listened to my requirements and respected my wishes.   He answered all my many questions in person, on the phone and through emails.   His patience was greatly appreciated.  Gabriel told me he would do anything within reason to earn my business and he kept his word He was accountable every step of the way doing everything within his control to make my experience pleasant and not stressful. I cannot say enough how Gabriel went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations from day one to beyond the close of the sale. Thank you Gabriel for a job well done and going the extra mile!

Gabriel Felix