Mt Kisco Honda

Cesar Mora

January 15, 2017

"Great Service"

- ltb

I have used Mt Kisco Honda since purchasing my car in 2008 and have always had a wonderfully positive experience. The employees have always gone above and beyond to accommodate my schedule and the service is always efficient and thorough. Car maintenance isn't "fun" but the employees here make it as painless as possible. A big thank you to all the staff who've assisted me over the years!

December 17, 2016

"Terrible Service Department"

- Harrison

My service was not completed in the time promised. The service manager promised my car would be ready in 1-2 days. It took 5 days. I was very unhappy with the professionalism and their honestly. After 3 days of not receiving any calls/updates, I called and asked the status of my call. The managers answer was "the body shop ran into some complications". When I inquired further, the manger said he would have to check with the body shop and get back to me. He never followed up with me or the body shop. Then when I finally got my car back, the paper work was not ready for me to sign to leave. I had to wait a while for the service provider to write up a receipt for me to have for my records. Then when I finally got in my car, the defroster was on full blast and the radio was all the way up and on a different station. I am a young women and I feel they took advantage of me. Very unhappy with the service department and will never be going back.

November 14, 2016

"Certified Used 2012 Honda Accord EX-L"

- Working Day & Night

Bought my Certified Used Accord at a different dealer. However, decided to try MT. Kisco Service Dept. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mt. Kisco Service Department. A++. Was treated like a King! Technician rode with me, Diagnosed the problem, and immediately brought into service to fix it. Also, had a great experience when I bought a different used Honda, a year ago. It was car buying made easy!

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435