Mt Kisco Honda

650 Bedford Road,
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

James H.
5/23/2016

"Their service department is excellent. "

All the service they have done to my 2013 Honda Accord has been done promptly. Most recently, I had an intermittent problem with changing channels on the radio. The Service Advisor (Joe) created a video using his iPhone to share the problem with Honda HQ techs. They had Honda send them a new radio, covered by my warranty, and installed it the next day. I was able to use my car while the radio was shipped from Honda and the new radio was installed within an hour.

Bettina - Greater NY
4/28/2016

"WOW - Best Buying Experience Ever!!!"

YES - the headline is correct and believe me I never thought I would ever right a positive review for a car dealership. I've been searching for a a Honda Pilot EX-L for about 10-months. Watching prices, reading dealership reviews, reading CarFax reports. And I'm happy to say by chance I discovered Mt. Kisco Honda in a Google search for NY state Honda dealers. I found the car I was interested in last night, called and spoke to Brian Durkin. He was pleasant, professional and patient. However, most car sales people are when I've called so when I walked in today with my hackles up ready to listen to a hard or soft sell all I met was honesty. A nice person who introduced me to the 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L today! I was pre-approved for financing with an amazing rate and due to a deal at Honda I was pleasantly surprised my original 3% interest rate was beaten. Working with Michael Gallagher (Finance Manager) was also a very pleasant experience. My overall experience left me with a HUGE smile and an AWESOME vehicle. A heart-felt thank you to the dynamic team at Mt Kisco Honda

GGCT
2/23/2016

"Mt. Kisco Honda is # 1"

I have been a customer for over 9 yrs,did stray once big big mistake, came back!! They are the best.!!!! Nice clean well organized dealership,everyone is very friendly. The sales associate I always go to is Nick Gizzo he is very helpful from beginning to delivery, he makes sure that when you leave with your vehicle you know all the new updated technology in the vehicle. Finance Mgr. Michael Gallagher very professional and definitely knows what he is doing, so the final paperwork goes smoothly and quickly you are not sitting there waiting forever. General Manager Guy Colonari this was the first time I met with him,he is new to me, very nice and makes you feel very comfortable.. So you can see why I rate Mt.Kisco Honda #1 !!!!!!!!!!

kristinsyno
2/07/2016

"The best of the best"

I have been a customer for 9 years and there is no other dealership I would go to but Mt Kisco Honda. They are the best of the best particularly Nick Gizzo. Nick has always made my car buying experience a pleasant one. He goes above and beyond, super knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way!! Cannot say enough good things about Nick and Mt Kisco Honda!!!

toddbrown
11/30/2015

"Mt Kisco Honda is amazing!!"

I have to take a moment to share the incredible experience I had with Mt Kisco Honda, and in particular salesman, Nick Gizzo on Black Friday. I had taken the day off to buy a Certified Pre-Owned Honda CRV and had targeted 4 vehicles in the greater NYC area. Unfortunately my first few stops at other dealerships were extremely disappointing as I had to deal with 'bait and switch' tactics as well as incredibly high dealer fees-over $1000-tacked on to misleading sale prices. Enter Mt Kisco Honda and Nick Gizzo. These guys are awesome! Not only were they transparent with the real price of the car, they were very fair on my trade-in value and worked super hard to get me set up to drive the car home that same day-what a team!!! Thanks guys for the best car buying experience in my life!! Todd

Devine54
11/25/2015

"We Love our CRV "

We would like to Thank Jim and Nick . Great service . We needed help and they has a solution . They went above and Beyond . I would totally recommend this dealership to all . THANK YOU BOTH

MikeyJ
11/11/2015

"New Car Purchase "

Cesar and Jim made it an excellent experience. Cesar was very informative and answered all questions in a timely manner. Very pleasant to deal with. I felt like I was a priority.

CheyK91
10/05/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

The Salesman, Nick Gizzo, made the process seamless, easy to follow and FAST! I love my new car and all its features ! My old car had died and I was desperate to get my new lease on the road and he made it happen right away! I absolutely LOVE my new car and will definitely return to Mt Kisco Honda for my next lease.

johnM
7/26/2015

"Outatanding Service Team"

Steve and the team at Mt Kisco Honda go out of their way to help and be as informative as possible. They have taken care of my 2008 Honda Pilot over the years, doing a great job with service and going out of their way to help with little things like re-programming my spare key when the battery went dead. When I needed help with my first repair other than maintenance, Steve (Vanek) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, carefully explaining what needed to be done and outlining my options. Steve also checked the whole car over for wear and tear issues at no charge looking ahead so I could plan for future maintenance. Both Steves' and the Service dept at Mt Kisco Honda ares very flexible making it ultra convenient to get the car in at any time whenever needed. The Service Department there is best I have ever dealt with.

Steven Vanek

johnM
7/26/2015

"Sale Process"

Excellent sales process and efficiency. I wanted to evaluate the difference in keeping my 2008 Honda Pilot or trading it in on a new car. Zach and his management made the process seamless, efficient and fair in presenting options that made sense to me. Result is I made the decision to trade in my 2008 Honda and acquire a new CRV. What I liked about the process is the efficiency, knowledge of all data points onvolved, and quality of the outcome

Zach Leist