Mt Kisco Honda

Hal Marks

Nick Gizzo, Sales Consultant, Mt Kisco Honda

Nick Gizzo

November 14, 2016

"Certified Used 2012 Honda Accord EX-L"

- Working Day & Night

Bought my Certified Used Accord at a different dealer. However, decided to try MT. Kisco Service Dept. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mt. Kisco Service Department. A++. Was treated like a King! Technician rode with me, Diagnosed the problem, and immediately brought into service to fix it. Also, had a great experience when I bought a different used Honda, a year ago. It was car buying made easy!

November 11, 2016

"Outstanding Customer Service Provided By Advisor "

- HondaDriver

I recently visited the service department and was pleased to see a new face in the service department check-in area. She introduced herself as Rachel and informed me that my vehicle would be quickly ready and that I wouldn't have to leave and come back. She kept me updated during the process and let me know what I needed to do in the future to keep the vehicle in tip-top shape. As I asked her questions re my vehicle she quickly responded with a concise explanation. At no time did she rush me or brush me off. Very pleased with the customer service that I received from Mt. Kisco Honda. Thank you, Rachel!!!! Paul

October 12, 2016

"Great sales experience, horrible service department"

- capegirl

Our purchase experience was excellent (we worked with Zach Leist who was wondeful). However, trying to get an issue resolved on our 2016 Odyssey (still under warranty) is horrible. The service department is not taking the problem seriously and claim they don't observe the problem at all. Email to Service Manager remains unanswered and unable to find email address for General Manager. So, moral of story: Go there to buy, but have your car serviced elsewhere!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $30745