Mt Kisco Honda

650 Bedford Road,
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

nd1213
2/27/2015

"Awesome "

I can't begin to explain how happy I am with my new car. I went in looking to trade in my car for something a little newer with 4-wheel drive. Bill & David got me a great deal for a brand new car with payments that were in my budget range. I would recommend them to any who asks.

mamavsc
2/17/2015

"Top Notch Service"

The service team at Mt Kisco Honda has consistently blown me away. They work with the customer to keep the car in good shape while at the same time very mindful of the cost. I am a single mom working on a tight budget. I have a 7 1/2 year old Honda with a lot of miles and lots of wear and tear from carting around three kids. Instead of seeing me coming, this service team has consistently worked with me whether it was regular maintenance or specific repairs. My experience with this team will positively impact my decision to buy another car from this dealership. I can't emphasize enough that the service team at Mt Kisco Honda is excellent! I am very fortunate to be able to trust and work with this great team.

David and Joe

ttchica78
2/03/2015

"Patience and fairness"

Is am is quite patient. No haggle necessary since the price we started with was already lower than several other dealers we visited. Isam answered lots of questions and he really knows these cars.

Isam Aslayegh

hlcalvelli
1/29/2015

"Friendly, informative and we"

The prospect of buying a new car is not something I look forward to. But my experience at Mt Kisco Honda has changed my view. After an excellent experience purchasing a car there for my sister in December, I went back this month to purchase a car for myself. Sam Alsayegh once again listened carefully and gave me excellent guidance. He located a car in the color I preferred, and delivered the car very efficiently with a lot of explanation of all the features and personalization options.

Isam Alsayegh

hlcalvelli
1/17/2015

"Very straight forward and informative, good price"

Excellent guidance on options at the end of the lease on the car being replaced, and on lease vs buy decision on new car. Simple explanation of pricing on car purchased, and good price without a lot of back and forth. Definitely plan to look at a Honda for my next car and go back to Mt Kisco Honda.

Isam Alsayegh, Renaldo Sardanopoli

Mkou
1/14/2015

"Great customer service "

Hal Marks listened and he got the transaction done. He is efficient and experienced. He works well with the finance guy and together they make a very nice team. Made it a pleasure to purchase a new car. Go Honda!

shimie
12/30/2014

"Not a Typical Car Salesman"

Either I am naive or just been played or... just met a cars salesman that did not try to give me the usual buying a car at the dealership experience. Here is what happened to me this afternoon: I walked into the dealership, I sat down, asked for numbers, requested a little price 'shave', got it and signed the papers. From that point on, Bill took care of all the rest (including 2 or 3 agonizing put on hold and disconnect by the insurance call center) and I paid the 'man' and got out with a great looking, awesome smelling new 2015 Honda Accord. I am happy and maybe he is happy too so what more can I ask for?

hotrodflash
12/23/2014

"buyer beware dont go here!!!"

I've owned cars for over 20 years and I've never had as bad of an experience as at honda. I decided to lease for the first time and they scammed me. They put things in fine print you'd never agree to and the manager is very nasty if you have any issues or concerns. With several other Hondas in the area you are better off going to one of them. This location is nasty, unprofessional. My wife drived a Honda which we own and we brought it to get serviced. We got ripped off there too. They tell you things are wrong just to make money.

gbrook
12/08/2014

"Great cars, horrible service"

Put my family's life in danger twice with negligent service of a serpentine belt. Non-sensical explanations of why my Honda Odyssey would have died at 55mph twice with new serpentine belts that they installed (first, mechanics error, then bad batch of belts, then they're not sure). And have not accepted responsibility for costs and damage to the car.

annramone
11/25/2014

"Repeat Business"

This is the third car that we've leased from Mt. Kisco Honda. When there are so many dealerships to choose form int he area that says it all.

Reviews of David Feingold