Mt Kisco Honda

650 Bedford Road,
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
Mt Kisco Honda Info
About Mt Kisco Honda

Allow Mt. Kisco Honda of Bedford Hills to Introduce Ourselves You might know us as a popular Honda dealership, serving the greater Bedford Hills areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Honda and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Honda service. Our commitment to treating you in a neighborly fashion extends from our inventories and auto repair service to our no-frills, easy-to-comprehend auto financing. This comes not only in the form of car loans and leasing for drivers from Bedford Hills, White Plains, Tarrytown and Greenwich CT, but a tenacious spirit dedicated to getting the flexible terms you deserve. Please feel free to explore our entire site and see all of the products, services, and pre-buy car research we have to offer. If you have any questions, drop us a line, give us a call, or drop by 650 Bedford Rd Bedford Hills, New York. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.

About Mt Kisco Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

DHonovich
6/19/2015

"Smooth and easy car purchase at a excellent price"

My salesman, Dante Liberatore, was extremely kind and helpful with the entire process. Even better was the excellent deal that I received on my 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6. If you check "trucar" for pricing I got a deal beyond the "excellent" category. All in all I could not be happier with the purchase and I will definitely be buying my next Honda from them!!!

Dante Libertatore

kiscomike
6/11/2015

"Rotated tires, TPMS light came on, would not reset. "

Had tires rotated as part of B Service for $100. TPMS light came on next morning. Dealer would not reset light without $115 diagnostic fee. Customer service was terrible and I bought the car there. Will not be returning EVER!!!!

Joe Haughton

jay72884
6/08/2015

"Excellent Experiance"

The staff and my salesman Nick Gizzo were extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable during my time at Mt. Kisco Honda. It was a great experience from when I stepped into the door to when I left with my new Accord! They made it very quick, easy and comfortable for me to make my decisions helping me get the best possible car and what I was looking for within my budget. Usually buying or leasing a car is a very stressful and tough experience where you feel you've been duped at least for myself it usually is. This was nothing like that and I highly suggest giving Mt. Kisco Honda a try, Go in and ask for Nick he was great!

ChrisCRV
6/04/2015

"Best Car Purchase Ever"

I hate shopping for cars but I have to say this was a completely painless (and even pleasurable) experience thanks to Nick. He was the perfect combination of diligent and respectful - not pushy but was always available whenever I had a question or wanted to drive the cars yet again - even when I walked in last minute, unannounced. During this process I've spoken to a variety of sales guys at other manufacturers and even other Honda dealerships and Nick was the most knowledgeable. Any question I had, he had the answer - from how the cars worked, to financing to process. I love the car I chose in the end and would easily buy another car from Mt. Kisco Honda.

LNinCT
5/28/2015

"Great Service!"

I am now hooked on Mt Kisco Honda! There service is impeccable and their staff is amazing, especially Steve Vanak. He makes sure I'm out in a timely manner and my car always comes back to me clean (they wash your car after service). I will always recommend Mt. Kisco Honda!

Steve Vanak

sbold
5/20/2015

"Nicest service department I ever dealt with!"

The service department, specifically David Bruder, helped make a stressful situation much easier to deal with. While I was driving my car all the engine lights came on along with warning messages. I called my hometown Honda dealer who was not very helpful. I then called Mt. Kisco Honda and was lucky enough to be connected to David who told me to drive right over, even though it was almost closing time, and they would take care of me. David kept me updated during the next 4 days regarding the repair to my car, he was pleasant, honest and accommodating. I would not hesitate to bring my car to this dealer in the future!

David Bruder

BW82
4/07/2015

"Great Experience"

We have leased a total of three cars from this dealership and could not be happier. We have worked with Brian twice and each time has been a pleasure. Before going to this dealership and working with Brian we dreaded going car shopping and dealing with the salespeople. We live in New Jersey and travel over an hour just to get here but it is well worth it. Brian is extremely fair with pricing and makes the whole process a breeze. We highly recommend this dealership and ask for Brian!

nd1213
2/27/2015

"Awesome "

I can't begin to explain how happy I am with my new car. I went in looking to trade in my car for something a little newer with 4-wheel drive. Bill & David got me a great deal for a brand new car with payments that were in my budget range. I would recommend them to any who asks.

mamavsc
2/17/2015

"Top Notch Service"

The service team at Mt Kisco Honda has consistently blown me away. They work with the customer to keep the car in good shape while at the same time very mindful of the cost. I am a single mom working on a tight budget. I have a 7 1/2 year old Honda with a lot of miles and lots of wear and tear from carting around three kids. Instead of seeing me coming, this service team has consistently worked with me whether it was regular maintenance or specific repairs. My experience with this team will positively impact my decision to buy another car from this dealership. I can't emphasize enough that the service team at Mt Kisco Honda is excellent! I am very fortunate to be able to trust and work with this great team.

David and Joe

ttchica78
2/03/2015

"Patience and fairness"

Is am is quite patient. No haggle necessary since the price we started with was already lower than several other dealers we visited. Isam answered lots of questions and he really knows these cars.

Isam Aslayegh