Mullen Motors Inc

Mullen Motors Inc Info

neenapaul
5/04/2014

"Expert, friendly guidance"

I have nothing but great things to say about my car purchasing experience at Mullen. I had never purchased a car before, and was very intimidated by the process. I run a business in NYC, but for some reason, the idea of buying a car seemed daunting. I had heard horror stories about how women are often treated in is process, but Mullen Motors was the complete opposite experience. I was greeted with warmth, friendliness and support. I never once felt like I was being sold to, instead I felt like I was being guided by an expert through the buying process. I would definitely recommend Mullen to everyone I know. Thank you Van!

mickeyb3131
4/10/2014

"A dealership we consider family!!!"

Living on the North Shore of Suffolk County about 1 1/2 hours from this dealership, we couldn't imagine ever purchasing a vehicle anywhere else. We have been regular customers at Mullen Motors, and our recent purchase with salesman Van, was such a wonderful experience. Through every step of the way, his motivation to personally bring us the vehicle we wanted and needed, and work out the financing, we were impressed and felt confident and part of the Mullen Motors Team. We have bought all of our cars, SUV's and Trucks from them, and will continue to do so for all of our future purchases. Van, we personally thank you for your attention to detail, and all your help and expertise in providing us the vehicle we needed to pursue our family goals, and camping experiences. Best Regards, always, and Thank you Mullen Motors.

Van Vasilakous

Rcum123
4/09/2014

"Great dealership "

This was the easiest new car purchase ever van was great to deal with it was worth the drive they will get my business for my next new car purchase we love are new jeep cherokee

Van

bapd350
3/15/2014

"Mullen Motors is an outstanding dealership to conduct..."

Mullen Motors is an outstanding dealership to conduct business with. My wife and I recently purchased a new Rubicon X from Van. The deal could not have went any smoother. Van is a pleasure to deal with and does everything possible to make you feel comfortable while making the purchase. At Mullen Motors you know everyone is honest and sincere. You feel like you are part of a family, which I feel is very important, being in a family business myself. We are overly pleased with our new vehicle. Thanks again to Van and the staff at Mullen Motors.

jwilutis
3/14/2014

"This was our first stop after my wife totaled her car. ..."

This was our first stop after my wife totaled her car. Our family had bought from Mullen in the past so we thought we would give them a try. We were met by Van in the parking lot on the coldest day of the year. Van was able to work around our busy schedule, even coming in on his day off to accommodate us. Since my wife had to work on the day we were supposed to pick up the car, Van offered to pick me up and take me to the dealership. The sale went through very quickly. We were in the dealership less than five minutes. Mullen Motors is very organized and this shows. We were disappointed in the cleanliness of the vehicle. Van had told us that they were going to detail the vehicle before we picked it up. They definitely cleaned the outside, but only made an attempt at cleaning the inside. There was still "crud" in all the nooks and crannies. There was garbage left under the seats from the previous owners (even a dollar bill!). The previous owners had pets and the back seat of the car was obviously not vacuumed, there was dog hair everywhere. On the second day after bringing the vehicle home, a white film appeared on all the front leather seats, doors, and dash. We are assuming this was some sort of polish that they improperly used to clean the car up. It appeared as a wax that wasn't polished off. We had to spend a few hours detailing the car ourselves. This is not something you should have to do when purchasing a car from a dealership. We give an A+ to Van but a C to the condition of the car upon receiving. Thanks Mullen, we will be back for future purchases!

mtdory5
3/13/2014

"My mother-in-law always bought her vehicles at Mullen..."

My mother-in-law always bought her vehicles at Mullen Motors and she raved about how good they were. So on deciding whether to go with a GMC or Jeep and meeting with Van and the Mullen team, it was very evident that they were a family there and we felt that we were treated as family. Van helped us to find the right color and detail which we were looking for, without having to wait for a new one from the factory. They also made it very easy for us to title the car immediately in another state. Extremely professional and extreme willingness to listen to your needs and likes. MJ

Van

24bulldogs24
3/13/2014

"I searched for the Ram Promaster van that I wanted and..."

I searched for the Ram Promaster van that I wanted and found it at Mullen Motors. I met with Van (salesman) and felt right at home. Van was knowledgeable and very helpful. I had additional upgrades done to the van and interacted with the service department for them. Again very helpful and professional. I would and already have recommended Mullen Motors and specifically Van Vasilakos as a great contact to purchase a vehicle through!!

Mullenfan
2/20/2013

"By far the most HONEST, kind, and helpful dealership..."

By far the most HONEST, kind, and helpful dealership around. They went out of their way to help us find the truck we wanted and at a price we could afford. They disclose all information upfront and you never feel like they are hiding anything or playing with numbers. We must have called them 20 times during the process and they were ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with. The most impressive part was after we bought the truck the owner came over and personally thanked us for our business and gave us his home phone number in case we ever had any problems or questions! They were amazing never thought I would ever say that about a dealership!

John