Muller Honda Of Gurnee

GSM

David Krochmal, Sales, Muller Honda Of Gurnee

David Krochmal

July 13, 2017

"Amazing Dealership and Customer Service"

- Maria Foley

I just bought the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition from Muller Honda of Gurnee. I have to say the customer service is amazing! We knew what we wanted and what we were willing to pay. Everyone was willing to do what it took to make us happy. They were not your typical pushy salesmen. Its like they cared about what you wanted and not about a sale. After having the car for a few hours we had the air on high since it was super hot out that day and a crack in my windshield happened. It was so odd but I was upset and pissed since this was my first brand new car. I called the dealership back and told me to bring it in and they would see what they could do. No argument they fixed the windshield and it looks brand new again. I don't know too many dealerships that have that customer service. They jumped right on it at the time I brought it in. Another associate took the time to train me on all the amazing features of the truck without rushing. It felt nice to learn things and not feel like I was wasting their time. They say call with any questions and let me tell you this place will be more than happy to take the time to help you. Its nice knowing majority of the salesmen there have been around for 17+ years. Says alot about the dealership. I highly recommend any Honda and to only buy from Muller. I had a Civic before that I bought somewhere else and I didn't get 1/2 customer service I received at Muller.

Robert Tarello
Other Employees : Jason Lumpkins, Frank Pelini, Scott on the New Cars side.

June 28, 2017

"Service department is horrifying"

- sirbill

My wife purchased a car here under prior ownership. Since the ownership changes any attempt at getting service is a horrifying experience. Don't expect to be able to speak to anyone on the phone at any time of day. Be prepared for lies and smartasses. Be prepared for nothing to be done on your car because the person working on it (allegedly) is not even working. If you buy a car here just don't even bother with service and go to the dealership in Libertyville. If that doesn't suit your needs buy a car from anyone else in America. I have owned cars for 43 years and have never experienced such miserable service.

Everyone

June 04, 2017

"Complete service travesty"

- srb034

The most disgusting attitude at their service center, from "techs", to service advisors, to service manager Tom Green. To call him unprofessional and rude is an understatement. I'm not going to get into details here, I saved that for the complaint I filled against him with Honda's corporate office. He probably thought because I am foreign and have an accent that I'm stupid and uneducated. Wrong Mr. Green, I'll make sure your behavior is know?n by Honda, your general manager Robert, BBB and every possible review site in existence. You treated me like garbage and a second class citizen. You talked down on me, degraded me and mocked me. I'm considering going to local TV, radio and newspaper outlets. That will depend on how Honda's corporate office handles this.

Tom Green