Muller Honda Of Gurnee

Service Director

Nick Reed, Sales, Muller Honda Of Gurnee

Nick Reed

March 31, 2017

"Service department ( Jason is best ) "

- Gurnee Honda

I been live Gurnee for more than 20 years ! Use to be Rosen Honda now is muller Honda ! But name is change and owner ship is changed, but the employees at location to serving you well and friendly never change by my version !! Specialty at service department (Jason ) he more than 15 years experience at automobile business and honda services , that why the only person I look for frist is Jason ....the best part of his service key is make you feel like part of his career family members and make sure you Walk out with smile !! Thanks again Jason !!!

March 19, 2017

"What an amazing experience!"

- Sarah Ford

I have been a customer for years. I recently purchased a 2017 Civic with David Krochmal. He treats you like a person and not a sale! I recommend him and Muller Honda of Gurnee to everyone I know. I'll never go anywhere else!

March 01, 2017

"Best dealership experience "

- Samantha

My salesman was Nick Reed who made my first experience with Honda one of the best that I've had with a dealership. He listened and was able to find me a car that accommodated to my needs. He was patience during the process which helped make me feel comfortable during the buying process and overall made the process smooth and fast. He made sure I was comfortable in the car before signing paperwork and allowed me to sit in the car a few times so I could feel confident I was making the right choice. He went through all the features in the car and explained them thoroughly and clear. He was very personable and you can tell he's very knowledgeable about Honda. He even followed up a day later to ask how I was doing with the car and If there was anything else he could do.

Muller Honda Of Gurnee, Gurnee, IL, 60031