Muller Honda Of Gurnee

GSM

Robert Logan, General Manager, Muller Honda Of Gurnee

Robert Logan

March 19, 2017

"What an amazing experience!"

- Sarah Ford

I have been a customer for years. I recently purchased a 2017 Civic with David Krochmal. He treats you like a person and not a sale! I recommend him and Muller Honda of Gurnee to everyone I know. I'll never go anywhere else!

March 01, 2017

"Best dealership experience "

- Samantha

My salesman was Nick Reed who made my first experience with Honda one of the best that I've had with a dealership. He listened and was able to find me a car that accommodated to my needs. He was patience during the process which helped make me feel comfortable during the buying process and overall made the process smooth and fast. He made sure I was comfortable in the car before signing paperwork and allowed me to sit in the car a few times so I could feel confident I was making the right choice. He went through all the features in the car and explained them thoroughly and clear. He was very personable and you can tell he's very knowledgeable about Honda. He even followed up a day later to ask how I was doing with the car and If there was anything else he could do.

December 27, 2016

"Do not recommend"

- Senior citizen

Unethical sales team...no response to my written complaint...took advantage even though a returning customer who had purchases two cars there previously. Do not recommend.

Muller Honda Of Gurnee, Gurnee, IL, 60031