Muller Subaru

Benjamin Franklin Cybulski III, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Muller Subaru

Benjamin Franklin Cybulski III

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 21, 2016

"Everything one could hope for."

- Electrolyte

I had a leak in my back left tire. I took it in to Muller and had Tony Rinchiuso as my service consultant. He explained everything and went overboard in his courtesy and service. I told him not to wash the car since they used automatic rollers and he had it hand washed! He kept me informed of the work and gave me transportation while the car was being fixed. Just great service, the best I have ever had in over 45 years of owning a car!

October 01, 2016

"Unexpected Service"

- LS123

I stopped by the service department a few weeks ago and ask if someone could look at the scratches on my hood. After checking them out, Alex went back in the shop and came out with a can of waxing compound and proceeded to start rubbing them off. Although he kept working away at it, I thanked him and said that I would buy a can and finish the job. I thanked him again and tried to give him a few dollars, but he refused. Even though I didn't lease my Forester at Muller (which Alex noted), l intend to make them my first visit when I'm in the market again. Thanks again Alex! L. Smith

September 12, 2016

"Purchased new Outback under less than ideal circumstances"

- doctormoss

My wife and I were looking for a new car this year after I was in a fairly bad head-on collision and our previous car (2008 Prius) was totaled. We were considering a new Prius and a used Volvo V60 and decided, on a whim, to stop in at Muller Subaru. I'm so happy we stopped! We met first with Ben, who gave us all the details and convinced us to consider adding an Outback to our list for comparison. Ben was great - not pushy at all, and didn't try to tell us that our other options were wrong. He just gave us the facts and put us at ease. We were driving a rental at the time, after the accident, so we had a pretty tight schedule. On top of that, I was pretty well-sedated for the injuries from the accident. Ben was extremely patient with us and made us very comfortable. He had to be out of the office the next week and, since we had to purchase a car right away, he introduced us to Bob to follow up with if we decided to go with the Outback. Bob was just as patient, informative, and friendly as Ben and he helped us answer some questions as we finalized our decision. I can't say enough about both Bob and Ben, and the dealership. This was BY FAR the best experience I've had with a car purchase. There was no pressure at all, and they made what was a difficult situation go extremely smoothly.

New 2015 Volkswagen Passat, $35050