Muller Subaru

Benjamin Franklin Cybulski III, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Muller Subaru

Benjamin Franklin Cybulski III

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 12, 2017

"I didn't actually purchase from Muller, but..."

- Ronnie

I would, if given the opportunity. Muller was one of a handful of Subaru dealerships I was working with in shopping for my new car, and I found my online interaction with Ann Karpiel to be very pleasant, professional and accommodating. In the end, I bought from a dealer closer to home rather than trekking all the way up to Highland Park to save a hundred bucks or two, but I would definitely recommend Muller to anyone looking to purchase a Subaru.

April 05, 2017

"Muller Subaru - and Bob Szmarek - are terrific!"

- Diane Scholten

In 2008 or so I bought a used Subaru Forester that I had found through an online site. It ended up being at Highland Park Motors (I think that's what it was called then) and my sales guy was Bob Szmarek. This year i was ready to buy a NEW Subaru Forester. I did a lot of research (Consumer Reports, TrueCar, etc) and when clear on the car I wanted, the amount I wanted to pay, and the amount I expected to get on a trade in (Edmunds) I called Muller Subaru and made an appointment with Bob. He was the same friendly, practical, easy to work with guy I remembered from before (and he looked no older! how did he do that?!). We test drove both the Outback and Forester (I was 95% sure I wanted the Forester but I'm a big 'due diligence' gal). He had a clearly thought out route that would allow me to experience many facets of the cars in a short time. Decision made (yep, Forester) we then went about negotiating. It was so easy, fair and pain-free! I showed him what I wanted to pay and why, he went over the numbers, did a grand total of 2 'trips to the manager" and I got a BETTER deal than I expected! Then, the whole experience got even better yet when the 'delivery assistance expert', Austin, helped me understand all the fancy new electronics (cars have changed a lot in the last 11 years). AND - I got a $25 gift care for doing the test drive and will get another gift care for coming back to do follow-up questions with Austin! What a great deal! I HIGHLY recommend Muller Subaru and Bob Szmarek!

November 21, 2016

"Everything one could hope for."

- Electrolyte

I had a leak in my back left tire. I took it in to Muller and had Tony Rinchiuso as my service consultant. He explained everything and went overboard in his courtesy and service. I told him not to wash the car since they used automatic rollers and he had it hand washed! He kept me informed of the work and gave me transportation while the car was being fixed. Just great service, the best I have ever had in over 45 years of owning a car!

Muller Subaru, Highland Park, IL, 60035