Music City Honda

President

August 02, 2017

"Bad experience"

- Mjtf

My purchase went fine, but the paperwork had to be redone. Not a huge deal, but then 2 weeks later I was contacted that other paperwork was missed. It has now been over 2 months since the initial purchase and still no license plate. There was also a delay in paying my trade off which cost me money and late payments in my credit report. This has definitely turned me off this dealership and I don't recommend doing business with them.

None of the above

July 21, 2017

"The BEST experience anyone could ask for!"

- Addie H.

The BEST experience anyone could ask for, from beginning to end! Macy was incredible! I live in Jacksonville, FL and had been searching for my dream car for weeks. I did not have good experiences with several dealerships all over Florida and some out of State. When we found the car I wanted at Music City Honda, I was hesitant because of having to “make a deal” that far from home. Macy was really responsive, answered all of my questions, and put my mind at ease, all through long-distance communication. Macy went above and beyond to help me get what I needed to have for my trade-in and what I wanted to pay for my new car. Once we came to an agreement, I needed to make arrangements to drive from Jacksonville, FL to Nashville, TN. I asked Macy if they would hold the car for me and they did. The following Saturday my husband and I arrived at Music City Honda to find the car was exactly what I was led to believe and it was absolutely perfect! I got chills when I saw it. I was SO happy and relieved! The transaction was seamless and stress-free. I cannot say enough great things about Macy. For those of you who did not have such a great experience, I would give them a second chance and ask for Macy. She is awesome!! Thanks, Macy and Music City Honda!

Macy

June 12, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service!"

- Debbie Shankle

I am a repeat customer at Music City Honda. Archie Becquet is the service manager there. I was so impressed when I got there just before they closed to get air in my tires. And little did I know, Mr. Becquet would quickly find the source of the problem, a nail. He immediately expedited it's removal as he sped the process, performing this in his nice clothes himself! He is a great customer service representative for the dealership. He is always kind, friendly and assisting along with many other staff employees I've had the pleasure of interfacing with. Kudos to Music City Honda as they, (as usual) saved my day! I had no idea about the nail! They saved me in the nick of time as I had recently bought two new tires because of the previous nail experiences. They caught it before it badly punctured my tire to the point of having to replace another newly bought tire. High Regards, Debbie S. White House, TN

Reed Trickett