Music City Honda

Bubba Perry

March 10, 2017

"UNprofessional"

- unhappycamper

I have an interview for a Slaes Manager position with this dealership. Mr. Hayden Moore the GM claled me to set the interview for 9 am on a Friday. I arrived a few minutes early, asked for Mr. Moore. No one knew where he was. Suggested I go to the other building. I went to the other building, asked for Mr. Moore. I was told he was in the building I just came from and they would call him. I sat...I waited. I text him twice, I called him myself. One hour went by with no contact...not only from Mr. Moore but from ANYONE that works there to check on me. Even new sales people that walked in did not bother to check to see if I was being served. They had no clue if I was there for an interview or to drive a car. During my hour long wait...One of the head sales guys was uttering profanities, dropping f-bombs about not having time to attend a sales meeting because he has 20 fking cars to check in...and they could kiss is a**. Mr Moore never replied to my texts, never showed up and no one bothered to call him again for me. Not sure if you can get a good deal or not on a car from this dealership...but, selling cars is all about integrity and customer service. Not impressed at all.

January 30, 2017

"used car "

- Mikie

Hello everyone. Got a used car from here. We sealed with Salj and Paul. They had the car we wanted and it was clean. It had low miles like we wanted. Both of the sales person walked with the manager to make sure everything was to our liking. Im glad we went there and I would recommend then to anyone interested in buying a used or new car.

December 25, 2016

"Great dealership"

- Joyce Welch

My visit to the dealership for my new car purchase was a great experience. Hayden Moore was very attentive to make sure I was completely satisfied. Ron Barrett was very professional and detailed with my purchase. When I went back for service Archie finished with outstanding service. I will say I will be back for my next car purchase. Thanks Music City Honda for a great experience!!!

New 2017 Honda Fit, $22100