Music City Honda

Used Car Sales

June 12, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service!"

- Debbie Shankle

I am a repeat customer at Music City Honda. Archie Becquet is the service manager there. I was so impressed when I got there just before they closed to get air in my tires. And little did I know, Mr. Becquet would quickly find the source of the problem, a nail. He immediately expedited it's removal as he sped the process, performing this in his nice clothes himself! He is a great customer service representative for the dealership. He is always kind, friendly and assisting along with many other staff employees I've had the pleasure of interfacing with. Kudos to Music City Honda as they, (as usual) saved my day! I had no idea about the nail! They saved me in the nick of time as I had recently bought two new tires because of the previous nail experiences. They caught it before it badly punctured my tire to the point of having to replace another newly bought tire. High Regards, Debbie S. White House, TN

Reed Trickett
Other Employees : Archie, Troy, Bubba

May 25, 2017

"Bait and switch, damaged vehicles and fishy financing"

- Joshua Matthew

I did not have a good experience here. Price on the new car was ok...but it was damaged by them in-between our viewing and completing the paperwork. Got outside and there was a grease stain in the seat. It was also filthy - mud on the matts, dirt and glue on the outside. It took 3 additional trips to the dealership for them to replace the seat cover...why? They gave us a false credit report showing the score 100 points lower than it actually is -- found out when I went to the bank because I was afraid my identity had been stolen. Then the finance guy tried to stiff us on the highest rate available when there was one half it's price available. The GM offered to fill up my gas tank to "make it up" to me and said he'd get me a deal on window tints. His deal was $500 and Crest Honda was $300 without the deal...hmm. Lots of lip service and they never even filled up the tank.... Negotiations drove me up a wall, of course. 9 hours at the dealership going through paperwork. Numbers are verbalized as one thing and come back as another. They were also reaching out to us for weeks after to follow up with paperwork they forgot to give us. My only good experience was with Archie at the end of the day. Once he got involved he helped resolve the damaged vehicel and gave me his cell phone so I didn't have to deal with Hayden.

Hayden Moore

April 25, 2017

"A very good experience"

- Michele F

I just want to say how very pleased I am with the purchase of my certified pre owned Honda. Mr Roche listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me find the right vehicle for me and my family. He also took the time to familiarize me with my new vehicle before I left the lot. The entire team was very friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable during my car search and purchase.

Richard Rocha