Music City Honda

Bubba Perry

April 25, 2017

"A very good experience"

- Michele F

I just want to say how very pleased I am with the purchase of my certified pre owned Honda. Mr Roche listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me find the right vehicle for me and my family. He also took the time to familiarize me with my new vehicle before I left the lot. The entire team was very friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable during my car search and purchase.

March 26, 2017

"Great sales people."

- Mvwareagle

I highly recommend going here if anyone is looking for a vehicle, the sales people are very friendly and not pushy, and Melba Agee the product specialist can tell you everythingyou need to know about the kind of vehicle your looking for:)

March 10, 2017

"UNprofessional"

- unhappycamper

I have an interview for a Slaes Manager position with this dealership. Mr. Hayden Moore the GM claled me to set the interview for 9 am on a Friday. I arrived a few minutes early, asked for Mr. Moore. No one knew where he was. Suggested I go to the other building. I went to the other building, asked for Mr. Moore. I was told he was in the building I just came from and they would call him. I sat...I waited. I text him twice, I called him myself. One hour went by with no contact...not only from Mr. Moore but from ANYONE that works there to check on me. Even new sales people that walked in did not bother to check to see if I was being served. They had no clue if I was there for an interview or to drive a car. During my hour long wait...One of the head sales guys was uttering profanities, dropping f-bombs about not having time to attend a sales meeting because he has 20 fking cars to check in...and they could kiss is a**. Mr Moore never replied to my texts, never showed up and no one bothered to call him again for me. Not sure if you can get a good deal or not on a car from this dealership...but, selling cars is all about integrity and customer service. Not impressed at all.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27050