Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

ggdee
4/25/2016

"rave reviews"

My recent car buying experience was the best ever! My salesman mike masiero helped me in every way. He was knowledgeable and made it a very pleasant experience. I am thrilled with my new Jeep!

JeepWrangler16
4/23/2016

"Excellent customer relations/service"

This is our 2nd car purchased from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. Excellent customer service and great customer relations. Frank, our sales person was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

William D. Huffaker
4/19/2016

"The Best"

From "Elvis" to all the others who helped make this a great purchase I could not be more pleased with my experience. I have never been more pleased in a car dealership before.

I wish I could remember all of their names

hacker3
4/18/2016

"Good service and sales"

I've leased two Jeeps from these guys. The sales experience is easy and the service experience is even better. I would recommend Mike Masiero to anyone wanting a nice experience in buying or leasing a vehicle.

Amanda J
4/17/2016

"Very helpful"

I just leased a brand new 2016 Jeep Renegade. Everyone there was very helpful and welcoming. Mike was very knowledgeable about the different Jeep SUV's and knew what I was looking for. I highly recommend going to this dealership.

patricia cuozzo
4/15/2016

"best car buying experience i've ever had!"

i just bought a 2016 jeep grand cherokee limited at this car dealership. my salesman was mike masiero. he made the whole experience so easy. i knew exactly what i wanted and he knew right where the car i wanted was. he was friendly, knowledgeable and fun to work with. i got a very fair trade-in price for my tahoe too. i'd definitely recommend him and this dealership to friends and family!

kennebago888
4/13/2016

"shopping for mid-size SUVs"

We were browsing the Jeeps while our Chrysler 200 was having routine service. We had been researching various makes and models of small to middle sized SUVs on our own and were interested in some of the Jeep models. We had looked over a number of models and colors on this lot. The salesman finally came over. He did not rush and pressure us in any way giving us time to look on our own. He was extremely knowledgeable on the various models and features. We explained the features that we needed and he went back inside and researched it for us. When he came back, he showed us a Renegade which my wife as the main driver did not care for. Then we went to a Jeep Cherokee. It had what we needed, but also had other features that we did not need or want such as the extended sun roof. He checked again and came up with another Cherokee with just what we wanted.

juliaaiello
4/13/2016

"Thanks for my dream car!"

Thank you everyone! Everyone I talked to at Myrtle Beach Jeep was incredibly helpful and friendly. Frank Gallitto was my dealer and he did an amazing job! He gave me his time and attention and answered any and all questions I had. He never made me feel uncomfortable or rushed when I asked him to clarify something. They never made me feel rushed or pressured. I went to trade in my used car and get the car I really wanted, though, I wasn't sure which one that would be. I also had a bad loan I wanted to get out of, and I needed to do it sooner rather than later. Frank and his team explained to me the different models of jeeps they had, the differences between them, and they helped me narrow down the best ones for me. I originally looked at and test drove a Compass. Very nice car, but it just wasn't for me. I told them I liked it, but didn't really love it. I wanted my new car to be a car i would keep for a very long time, no more trade ins! Frank and his team told me they were going to find me the car I loved, and they were willing to stay past closing to make that happen, which I really appreciate. They helped me find the perfect car for me, a red 2016 jeep Cherokee and I couldn't love it more! It's perfect for me and I absolutely didn't feel like I was "settling" with this car. They helped me with all the paperwork and answered all my questions, and were very helpful and caring. Haven't been to many dealerships where they treat their customers so kindly as this one did. I'm so excited to have my new car! After I signed the paperwork, Frank helped me learn about the car even more and walked me through the digital set up. He also helped me clean and switch my plates over. It's obvious that they care about there customers here and I really appreciate it. You guys helped me find my perfect car and were very honest and helpful. I'm glad I chose MB Jeep to help me on this journey! Thanks guys! (I didn't catch everyone's names, but I worked with about 5 people who did an amazing job :)

Robert 456
4/13/2016

"Thanks to all the guys at myrtle beach Chrysler jeep"

From the the minute I drove on the lot I was satisfied . They gave me a great deal on trading my jeep and I found an Awsome car that I loved . All the employees were very patient and understanding . Special thanks to Lou Davis and Jonathan buttro thank you guys for making my experience a great one

Jonathan buttro

RICH MEGLIO
3/31/2016

"Great experience with a great staff."

Was greeted by Frank Gallitto and it was the start of a very pleasant day. Frank was patient, knowledgeable and became a good friend. He also sold me a fantastic Jeep Safari that my wife and I love. I,m sure I will stop back when I'm in the area and say hi to the great staff. If you're in the market for a Jeep be sure to see Frank ---

Reviews of Mike Masiero

Reviews of Andrew Loan
Andrew Loan

Reviews of Marshall Seward
Marshall Seward

Reviews of Samuel Bamrick Jr.
Samuel Bamrick Jr.