Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

emachado06
2/09/2016

"Excellent"

Josh Hardee was a fabulous salesman! Noticed a ding on my rim that I did not notice before we signed paperwork, and they made it right. My experience was that the whole team at Myrtle Beach Chrysler was very professional, and truly cares about their customers!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will never buy a car anywhere else but there! Hands down, very happy! Thank you Andy, Josh, Sam, Natasha and Rob. You guys rock!

Josh Hardee, Natasha Mclamb

Charlie55
2/05/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Thanks to Lou Davis, he has made the car buying experience a walk in the park. There is never any pressure and he is so easy to work with. THANKS LOU DAVIS.

Ronnie5

"First jeep"

I want to thank Eric Seitz and the rest of the team that make buying a jeep fun. I have wanted a jeep since the cj5 and 7. What stopped me is rust. I am from far up north and the door hinges a jeeps rust! Now I am from the south and it is jeep time.

Kenny0819

"friendly people"

very friendly was able to answer any questions i had did the repair well car was ready as promised and very prompt attention thanks guys will be back

Deb and Bob
1/29/2016

"Buying experience everyone should have"

After recently having a horrific experience buying a car from another dealership, I was dreading the thought of having to trade in and purchase a new vehicle. Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep was wonderful! There was only need to "sharpen the pencil" once! Fair, professional and never did I feel pressured. I will return to them again and again for any needs.

Willnchristi

"Great People"

Mark McClellan was excellent to work with. He paid attention to my needs and was able to get me a deal without having to break the bank. Eric Peterson and Mark McClellan were great helping us with our new vehicle purchase and I would highly recommend that you go and meet them! I'm still happy with my new car and will continue to do business with these two!

Ccalhoun
1/28/2016

"Experienced staff and very helpful"

Mike at Myrtle Beach Chrysler was so great to work with. He is really experienced and not pushy at all. I would recommended them again to anyone. Thanks again for all your help Mike and I love my new 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee.

Myrtlegirl
1/27/2016

"satisfied"

When we came in the lot and saw the car that we were thinking of from our online shopping, we noticed a lot of chips and scratches. Our salesman, Mike Nance, told us that those could be fixed and we would be happy. We dropped our car off on a Monday and were told we would be called when it was complete. After a lot of confusion and no call, we went to the dealership. The car was not done to my husband's satisfaction as far as the paint job, and the alignment and 2nd key we were promised were not done. After telling "Sam" at the used car desk, he told us to bring it back the following Monday and he would get it all done. We picked up the car today, Wednesday, and are very pleased! They do need to work on communication with the customer. They did give me a loaner so how long they kept the car was not an issue, but I do like to be kept informed on the progress. I would also like to mention that people should stick to their guns are their trade-in because they wouldn't budge on mine and the car I turned in was on the lot 2 days later for TWICE what they gave me!

GrampsG
1/26/2016

"Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever"

Mike Masiero and Lou Davis made our purchase of a 2015 Grand Cherokee a pleasure. They were both very professional and had everything ready for us as we drove up from Charleston to complete the transaction on a Wednesday evening after work. Can't say enough good things about how they made this a great customer service experience!

dquigley
1/22/2016

"First Rate Customer Service - Ask for Mike Masiero"

I have purchased all kinds of cars. I have experienced top rate customer service when I purchased my Infiniti and BMW. At Myrtle Beach Jeep, my experience was nothing short of what I experienced when buying my Infiniti and BMW. From the time I started working with my sales associate (Mike Masiero), to the time I left, he was helpful and polite. Mike was so incredibly nice and the furthest thing from pushy. He attended to everyone of my requests and never rushed me. Management and Mike did everything they could to give me the best deal, at the best price. I would highly recommend buying your next Jeep from Mike Masiero at Myrtle Beach Jeep. What a great overall experience! Thank you!

Reviews of Lou Davis

Michelle Smith

New Car Manager

Reviews of Andrew Loan
Andrew Loan

Reviews of Samuel Bamrick Jr.
Samuel Bamrick Jr.