Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

Art B.
9/26/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable car buying experience"

Lou Davis was my salesman. Lou's approach was professional and not "pushy". Dealer went to great lengths to get the vehicle I was interested in. They didn't try to push a vehicle which was already on the lot. For buying a car, the process went quite well.

Lou Davis

Brandy81
9/22/2016

"Had a great review "

Had a great experience they were very nice very willing to work with me and help me with whatever I needed got me into a great car at the price that I could work with financing was great the salespersons was amazing! GM was amazing as well everyone was very accommodating and treating me like I was very important! Will definitely come back for my next car as well

Frank
9/11/2016

"Great experience"

Salesman and staff were very friendly and helpful. Salesman very friendly. I had my own financing going in so didn't have that much interaction with financing dept.

Mike Masiero

Patricia Alercia
9/03/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We were looking for a good deal on a small truck. We gave our price point to the assistant manager and he told us he thought he could get there. We were sceptical based on the age and low mileage of the truck. Frank met with us, and after speaking with the manager, came back with a fair price. When we asked them to lower it slightly, we shook hands. Our purchase was complicated because we're registering it out of state. They made it so easy and we're quick and efficient. We felt they respected our time and didn’t play games. Great experience. We'lloydm@slhn.org go back next time we need a vehicle

Jeepdisappointment
9/01/2016

"Not The Cheap Jeep Dealer!!!"

I had a horrific experience with an 800 credit score I went in with a trade in to get a "99$" a month Jeep Compass lease and I left there paying 329$ a month for the cheep compass jeep my fault for signing but after 7 hours being there and two big paperwork mess ups I'm stuck with this peice of junk for 3 years!! I was told I got "A Great Deal!" I got screwed more like it thanks Bobby Gale and crew !!!!

Jharris8545
8/31/2016

"The Best car shopping experience we've had!"

We bought a used 2011 Dodge Journey. The whole experience went so smoothly. Frank did a great job helping us find a vehicle that fit our family and would fit our budget. The finance process was easy and quick. We were concerned that it might be difficult to get us financed because of past credit issues, but they made it happen with ease! We will definitely come back to shop for our next vehicle!

Bewest1023
8/19/2016

"Easy, good, & honest"

I had a very good & easy experience at this dealership working with Lou Davis. They did not have the jeep I originally wanted on the lot. So he took the time to find it elsewhere and schedule to have it shipped in for me. He ended up showing me another jeep on the lot that I liked better & since I live an hour outside of Myrtle Beach he has all the paperwork & comparisons of the two cars ready and waiting for me when I got there. I felt like he was very straight forward and honest which I appreciated. My dad will be going back to him when he's ready to purchase a new jeep in the near future. Overall, my first experience with buying a new car went very smoothly & I would highly recommend working with Lou Davis at this dealership.

nickbphotos
8/19/2016

"Bought a certified used 2015 Dodge Charger "

They were all very patient while helping me go through the whole decision making process. They helped me map everything out car and financial wise and made sure they were putting me in a car that not only I loved but one I can afford. I love my car and happy with the decision.

scbrit
8/18/2016

"Very Helpful"

We bought our first vehicle in 7 years, frank made it a great experience, he's very helpful, friendly and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend.

David Lia
8/16/2016

"Cruising in Myrtle Beach"

I recently 3 months ago bought a used Chrysler Sebring and was very impressed with it. I had to go to the dealership yesterday to get a part that the dealer had ordered. While I was waiting, I went over to talk with Frank "Elvis" Gallitto the used car sales person. I told him I was waiting for my Sebring to be serviced and we got to chatting. I said that when I was looking for a convertible at various dealers, Chrysler had the one I could afford. I also told Frank I really was looking for a hardtop convertible and he said we have one in the lot. I test drove it and Frank said let me look at what we can do for you price wise and I said I couldn't afford to buy a car and he said it is okay let's just see what figures we come up with and that I was not obligated. Well as the story goes, I bought the 2012 Chrysler 200 S hardtop convertible. No pressure. Thanks Frank I am now in what I really wanted. I would recommend Chrysler and Frank they are the pros. Finance and Sales Manager excellent (can't remember their names but they are also very helpful.

Reviews of Frank "Elvis" Gallitto