Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Certified Sales Professional

May 23, 2017

"Terrific Buying Experience"

- bobertg

When I started my search for a new car to replace my 2012 Ford Escape, I was not thinking about a Jeep Cherokee. But then I visited Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep and Melanie Nelms, the sales associate, encouraged me to drive one. Wow, was I impressed with that car! Smooth, quiet, tastefully appointed, comfortable with great pickup, a terrific navigation and sound system...and Melanie and sales manager Michelle Smith put together a package for me in beautiful charcoal gray Latitude that worked even better financially than I had hoped. I've purchased many cars in my lifetime from many dealerships, and this experience was the best yet. Melanie and Michelle, along with their financial team, made this a smooth, easy transaction -- by far the easiest I've ever experienced. Now, it's time for us to enjoy our new ride!

Michael Lee

May 13, 2017

"Great Deal!!!"

- LittleRiverPam

Frank, our salesman, was awesome!!! He worked with us to find the best deal. We looked at buying versus leasing. Frank took the time to work out many different scenarios until we found the right one.

Frank "Elvis" Gallitto
Michael Lee

May 09, 2017

"Chrysler 300S "

- Stephanie Hardin

Fast, easy & fun. Went in for a test drive and drove home in my very first brand new car and straight of the show room floor none the less. One of the best car buying experiences I've had.

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577