Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Jpage001
5/20/2015

"Real people real talk!!!"

These guys are awesome. Brandon and Steve were so helpful and honest listening to my needs and what I could afford. I went in with the notion that with my credit and payment range and just a trade that was 13 years old with 191,000 miles on it I wasn't going to be able to get something I was truly happy with. With the help of Brandon and Steve I was able to walk away with a great rate with my poor credit and with a payment I could afford. Additionally in a car that truly wanted and felt satisfied with. Upfront and honest that's what I look for in a dealership no bs. Thx guys real talk you were awesome and the were truly satisfied.

micheau29585
5/12/2015

"Best customer service"

Went into the dealership and met Michelle, Gabi and Steve. Best customer service we ever had. They worked extremely hard to help us and got us in and out very quick. Never got the run around at any time. Would highly recommend this dealership!!

Minnesota Boy

"Great service department"

Brad was efficient and thorough at intake, got me through express lube quickly despite a line of cars waiting. I have 3 vehicles on the regular lube plan and am very satisfied every time.

Brad

mcrauder
5/01/2015

"The best car buying experience."

The people working in the used car dealership are great and Ian Burton was excellent. I was in a special need. I was left with a car I didn't like. Ian helped me into the truck of my dreams. Myrtle Beach chrysler will always be my first stop, when shopping for a car. Even the finance department was great. Andy Loan did a terrific job finding me the best finance and explaining the paperwork. The whole team made my experience amazing.

Ian Burton, Andy Loan

Jeep Lover
5/01/2015

"Best Car Dealership Ever"

We moved to Myrtle Beach in 2010, since then we have purchased a 2012, 2013 and 2015 Jeeps from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. We have been extremely pleased with the purchasing and servicing of this dealership. We have been purchasing new cars since 1964. In all the years and dealerships we have dealt with, we have never been treated better. We have not only purchased the three Jeeps from this dealership, we also take them there for service. Every person in Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep that we have dealt with, have gone above and beyond our expectations. Bobby Gale is always available to the employees and customers. He is very professional in the overseeing the operations. Go visit them, they will have the new car you want or they can get it in for you. We have been nothing but pleased with the entire operation.

Bobby Gale, Michelle Smith, Gabby, John Barber, Richard Hawley, Andrew Loan.

compass99
4/29/2015

"dream come true."

Andy Loan was my salesman's. A great guy, I would refer him to anyone who needs a new car. I fell in love with jeep many year ago when my sister owned one. A jeep was my dream car and it took years for me to get to a place to really own one. I Goole jeeps for weeks and when I seen rebates I clicked on the one I wonted. Andy Loan contacted me at work and he worked hard to make a dream ofine come true. With in the same week Andy had me in a new jeep. He made this first time new car experience the best for me. Everything he said he would do he did. He would say to me no worries, and that's what I did. Hope he will be working at this dealership for a long time to come to be able to touch someone else's life to help their dreams come true. Thanks Mr Andy Loan.sincerely Sylvia Manning.

Insulted
4/15/2015

"Insulting "

I purchased a new jeep from them and wanted to sell it back because it was too much on my insurance and when I went to sell it back I was offered half what I paid for it and I purchased it brand new. It has under 5k miles and is in perfect condition but they still offered me under blue book value and instulted me with it. They over price their cars and lowball trades. They are not a good dealership. The sales people rush you and try to pressure you into buying. If you're looking for a new Chrysler or jeep go somewhere else because at Myrtle beach jeep you will be ripped off

Nancy10
4/08/2015

"Outstanding 'As advertized' Service"

I purchased my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee dieslel 14 mths ago and have received unfailingly outstanding service each and every time I've taken it to the dealership. Brad, the service rep I've dealt with each time, has been accurate on his time estimates for the service required as well as friendly and helpful answering my many questions (my first diesel automobile).. I heartily recommend the dealership.: Their sales staff were knowledgeable (the diesel version was new to the Jeep line when I bought) and their service staff have been courteous and efficient.

Brad, service rep.

ROB
4/04/2015

"PURCHASE"

BOUGHT A NEW 2015 JEEP CHEOKEE, INIATIALLY THERE WERE A FEW ISSUES WITH PURCHASE BUT MICHELLE THE SALES MANAGER DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN MAKING THE SITUATION RIGHT. THE SALES TEAM OF LOU AND JOHN WERE ALSO VERY HELPFUL AND SO WAS BRAD IN SERVICE. THIS WAS MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

MICHELE, LOU, JOHN

wrangler29527
2/20/2015

"BAD Customer Service"

I took in my 2014 Jeep Rubicon because the rear locker was malfunctioning. They took a quick look at the jeep and I was told that they didn't have time to fix it that day to bring it back later in the week. I was told to drive the jeep which caused more damage to the rearend. I took the jeep to another dealership that has it now waiting on parts. I was not offered anything to drive or for them to arrange for a rental car to be brought to me by MB Jeep. The other dealership had a rental brought to me in 15 minutes. I have filed a claim with Chrysler over the poor treatment and have no plans of returning to MB Jeep again.

Reviews of Andrew Loan
Andrew Loan

Reviews of Steven Teague
Steven Teague

Salesman

Reviews of Samuel Bamrick Jr.
Samuel Bamrick Jr.