Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Certified Sales Professional

September 21, 2017

"first new car"

- tattoo joe

I always wanted a Jeep Wrangler. I went to Myrtle Beach Jeep to look at a used wrangler that had unfortunately had a deposite put on it. instead started talking about lease options and ended up leaving with a great deal and even better brand new Jeep!

Ed Goodrich

September 21, 2017

"Excellent customer service!"

- Amy Tush

I would highly recommend this dealership and will hopefully do business with them in the future. They were very patient with us and David even came in on his day off to finalize paperwork and get me in my new car! You will not be disappointed if you choose to do business with them!

David Reagan
Jonathan Buttero

September 20, 2017

"Buying where you can trust! "

- Brooke Chandler

Working with Josh was a blast! My boyfriend and I came in to trade in our Jeep for a lower priced vehicle for me. Josh spent a great amount of time with us going over all the options for the car I chose. I was very specific in what I wanted as a payment, and Josh worked with me all the way. Not only was he able to get me in the vehicle I wanted the very next day, he helped me and my boyfriend figure out how to get the best deal for the financing of our new vehicle with an EVEN LOWER payment than anticipated. He even came in on his day off to seal the deal! My daughter will be driving within a year, and we intend to purchase another car from Josh! Fantastic salesman who is very down to earth!

Josh Burton