Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

Bencassbrowning
6/29/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

We dreaded shopping for a new car, in the past we've always had bad experiences, especially while shopping for a used car at a dealership. We were greeted promptly in the used car lot, and treated just as if we were buying brand new. Elvis took excellent care of us and never once made us feel like our purchase was any less important. This is our second car from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep and we will definitely be back!

jeep16
6/28/2016

"Jeep 16"

I love my new Jeep Wrangler.. The experience of Robbie and Lou was great.. very informative and answered all my questions !!! Looking forward to continue to work with Myrtle Beach jeep..

David Lia
6/22/2016

"New or Used Satisfaction"

I have bought new and used vehicles from this dealer, and they have an excellent staff who always works with you. The service department and great, no appointment needed.

Tim Bazinet

Wallbanger36
6/21/2016

"Quick to help."

Frank and Lou were always quick to answer my questions and return my calls. Thanks for a great experience and vehicle!

Unhappy
6/17/2016

"Repair to hardtop convertible"

Had repair on piece in trunk. This is second time it's been repaired and have just over 50,000 miles. Probably not used more than 20 times But my complaint is a piece in trunk was bent and taped by dealer. Top wouldn't work when I went to pick up car. Was told they would replace it. They called and said they didn't do the damage and something else was wrong and wanted to charge more. It wasn't that way when I took it in. I had other problems with a leak and had to take back to them several times. Now having other problems with car that I believe was due to all the water that leaked into door panel. Will not recommend this service department

onourwaytoSC
6/06/2016

"I was very pleased with the speed of the transaction."

I appreciated the no pressure attitude of the dealership and the support I received from them once I decided to make my purchase. We were vacationing at the time and able to process the transaction quickly so that my family and I were able to enjoy the rest of the day together. Frank Gallitto was a very personable sales rep..I highly recommend this dealership.

teflonman
6/06/2016

"Helpful and Friendly"

We recently bought a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Lou with help from Barb were our sales people. Both stayed well past closing to get the purchase completed. They were both friendly and had all the answers to questions we had. We'd recommend this dealership, these sales people and the Cherokee to all.

Barbara Cianci

Dellinger
6/02/2016

"Great people"

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Jeep Patriot on May 25, 2016 from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep our salesman, Eric Seitz was fantastic. He gave us all the information we needed to decide to make the purchase and got us a great trade-in for our truck. The entire staff working that day was fantastic and we would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Jenn728
6/02/2016

"The Absolute Best Salesman To Deal With!"

I went to this dealership to look for a used car they had listed online. I am thankful that Frank was the first to approach me when I arrived. He was patient with showing me the original car I came to see and all the other cars I asked to look at and test drive. He is extremely knowledgeable of the Jeep and Chrysler brands. plus the used cars in inventory. His personality and mine clicked from the start. I truly enjoyed my car shopping and buying experience with Frank. He went the extra mile and showed me all the various "bells and whistles" my new Jeep had, once I decided on and purchased my new vehicle. He was funny and even quizzed me on all he had shown me on my amazing new Jeep. Frank is the best and it would be my honor to be able to buy from him again.

ckw1940
5/27/2016

"Excellent expierience"

I have bought/leased two autos from this dealer. The experiences have always been great!! Lou Davis is a knowledgeable, personable salesman. I have enjoyed dealing with him and the dealership as a whole.

Reviews of Frank "Elvis" Gallitto