Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Good

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

"Fast and AWESOME"

Was on vacation when a small problem arose with my car. The staff got my car in extremely fast and fixed it the next morning. AWESOME !!! Swift response, nice and courteous people. Extremely helpful dealership. Fully recommended to locals and to vacationers alike !!

"Good Experience"

Good place to buy a car, flew in from out of town, they picked me up and brought me to the dealership. Thanks for all of your help.

Shane

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

November 04, 2014

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you were not 100% satisfied with your vehicle purchase from Myrtle Beach Chrysler. We always try to ensure our vehicles are in the very best condition, but unfortunately it sounds like this specific used car was not. I encourage you to call or email me at anytime to try to amend this situation. Again, I am sorry to hear this has been a difficult experience for you and I hope that we can move forward and find a solution. Thank you, Robert Hayner General Manager roberthayner@myrtlebeachchrysler.com (843) 448-1191

"Great dealership"

Purchased a new '14 Jeep and the experience from meeting the salesperson JUSTIN through the entire process was excellent. Felt comfortable from selection, purchase, meeting managers, service personnel. Had some question naturally and the answers were given by the appropriate people. Few days after purchase I noticed what I thought may be a problem with wheel alignment. Immediately took the vehicle in and the service personnel without hesitation made the appointment for the next day. Vehicle was taken in on time the next day and the wheels were checked and found to be slightly out of alignment. Work was accomplished wheels realigned and I was on my way. Great doing business with this dealership and I would recommend them to anyone interested in Chrysler/Jeep products.

JUSTIN MARLOWE, SALES,

"Amazing"

I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee in for 2 unrelated problems for service. Since I live in another town and have done repeat business with this dealership, the sales staff was so gracious as to give me a loaner car that ended up having to extend overnight due to my schedule. I am an older single woman who sometimes can not be the easiest to please. However, I have never had anything but a pleasant experience here unless it was beyond their control. This dealership works like a family. Even my salesman, Lou Davis, offered to help while I waited the first day. If Bobby Gale had been there, he would have done the same. Everything was fixed to my satisfaction, maybe not my time schedule, but they made it all possible! Will always use them because I know it will be right!

"Shocked"

Greetings Mr. Gale, My name is Nick Howard and I purchased a 2012 Jeep Liberty in November 2012 from your Myrtle Beach Jeep dealership. Our experience we incurred from your dealership was absolutely awful; until Rob (General Manager) was made aware of a horrible incident that occurred at your service desk with Scott whom I believe is a service manager there on Friday September 12, 2014. The Jeep Liberty we bought had a gap above the airbag panel and dashboard, as well as a piece of the dash near the light sensor were popping up. Granted we noticed it after we purchased it and waited until August 28th 2014, to bring it back to have the work performed under warranty. My wife Allison and I were highly disappointed in the quality of work that was performed on our vehicle. The airbag panel looked as if it was a rush job and looked worse than it did when we brought in for repair. It looked like it was punched in. My wife expressed to Brad who works at the service desk that she was not satisfied with the warranty work that was performed and requested that it be fixed again properly. Another part was ordered and we waited for over a week and did not hear anything from the dealership as there was a mistake made by your staff in failing to update my contact phone number which is 843-957-4956. My wife called your service department and requested to speak to Scott whom helped us the first time. She explained to him over the phone today the situation and inquired to as why we didn’t hear anything over the course of the week. Scott placed her on hold and checked to find that the part was actually there since Monday. Scott stated over the phone that they had been trying to contact us all week at a phone number we don’t have any more which was 843-957-4069. We were called by someone at our new number 843-957-4956 which we had left at the desk on August 28th, 2014 to pick up our vehicle. My wife was upset since a whole week had gone by and no one at your dealership bothered to update our phone number in the system. My wife wanted to bring our vehicle in to show to Scott since he seemed to be unaware of the poor quality of service we received the first time we were there. Scott stated that he would be at lunch until 2:00pm and we could bring it by then to have him look it at the bad work and resolve the issue. Allison and I brought our vehicle in and met with Scott after 2:00pm to discuss all of our issues. My wife was upset about the phone number mix up and the fact that he would not admit to the simple mistake that no one updated our contact phone number in the system. I have the call log in my cell phone and the 2 call’s I received at my new number from your dealership. She showed Scott the 2 calls in my phone that we had gotten on August 27th and 28th from your dealership. This is where everything went south. Scott was completely unprofessional to my wife and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and tried dialing the old number which made no sense to me, if you keep calling a number that is disconnected, why would you call it more than once? He was mocking us since we brought him proof that no one updated the number in the system. This was completely insulting to us and Scott and my wife got into an argument at the service desk. Scott told my wife to shut up to my dismay. He actually did it more than once and was extremely rude and making hand gestures to shut her mouth and shut up. I was completely appalled about what had just occurred in your place of business. Scott told us that we could take our vehicle to another dealership and have them fix it. We walked out of the dealership and to the service parking lot were our vehicle was parked and Scott came outside to look at the vehicle and the bad work that was performed there in your shop. Scott continued to argue with her and still didn’t get that she was upset because no one would take ownership of simple mistake that our phone number wasn’t recorded properly in your service system. I finally intervened and told Scott that I didn’t appreciate him telling my wife to shut up. I asked him who was the general manager and where could I find him. Scott said I could go find him in the building over there which he referred to as the used car building. We got back in our vehicle and drove over to the building and were met by a lady in the door and asked how she could help us. My wife said we needed to see the general manager. She went and found Rob in his office and asked us to walk back there. We met Rob whom I must say I have great respect for in the way he handled the incident. Rob is a true professional who took immediate control of the situation and listened attentively to our ordeal with Scott at the service desk. He walked with us outside to look at the work which was performed and agreed with us that this should have never left the shop and he apologized for the poor work and that he would get to the bottom of it. Rob also apologized to us for Scott telling my wife to shut up. Rob stated that he would get this fixed immediately, which he did. I informed Rob that the part was already here at your shop; since that was the reason in the first place we were there to meet with Scott again. Rob had a salesman get a vehicle for us to drive while it was taken into the shop to be fixed. He also had the same salesman meet us at the gas station and put $30.00 of gas in the vehicle for us. He was very friendly too. I have tremendous respect in the way Rob took ownership of this problem and he had our vehicle fixed in less than 2 hours. Brad called my wife at her cell phone and we returned around 6:30pm to pick up our vehicle. The work was to our satisfaction and we left your dealership feeling satisfied by Rob’s efforts to correct the absolutely horrible encounter we had with Scott. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for his actions and the respect he showed us. Mr. Gale I have never been so offended in any place of business where an employee of your business, Scott told my wife to shut up more than once. His callous disrespect toward my wife and me is appalling and how he mocked us for showing him on my phone that we had previously received calls from your dealership on my new number. Scott refused to simply admit that someone there made a mistake by not recording our new contact number. As I am writing this letter to you and Rob I am furious that you can have an employee at your place of business telling customers to shut up. I am still in disbelief over the events that occurred at the service desk between Scott, my wife, and I. I am grateful that that Rob was professional, courteous, and kind in helping us resolve our horrific experience we had with Scott. I wanted to make you aware of what occurred at your place business between my wife and Scott. I also want to thank Rob for his professional level of service, ownership of the problem, and his actions in having our vehicle repaired which we purchased at your dealership. If you wish to contact me please feel free to call me at 843-957-4956 or through email at nickhoward03@gmail.com. Sincerely, Nick & Allison Howard

"Thanks for taking care of my issue!"

I purchased a used 2004 Jeep Liberty and it only had one key. I purchased a after market key and fob. They did cut me a new key and tried to program the fob. Well it didn't work but they explained why and all went well. At least I have a spare key now. Thanks for taking care of my issue.

"Excellent Service"

We had to have a computer put in a 2002 dodge intrepid. Brad went overboard to help us out. He is an outstanding guy. We are from Maryland and was on vacation when this happened. Unfortunately they had trouble getting the computer programming. But they did their very best to get us going as soon as possible. We cannot say enough about the service we received. Brad even had his employees stay over after they closed to try to get us going. We had a rental car so it really did not create a problem. Brad called us on his day off Saturday to make sure we were ok and to assure us they would get the car done asap. He is an exceptional guy. We appreciate all you did for us. We made it back to Maryland without any problems. 5 stars does not seem like enough for the service we received. 10 is more like it. Thanks for all you did to get us going. We really do appreciate it.

Brad

"Service Department"

Service department is excellent. Bob and company are always courteous and professional putting my concerns top priority. I've purchased several cars from this dealership always with a positive experience, and now my son just recently purchased a jeep from Myrtle Beach Chrysler. Thanks again

"Service into sale"

Had a older vehicle towed in. Ended up being a major repair. I suggested if they would consider trading it in. Scott in service contacted Any in sales and called me. Went to dealership and drove home in new car a few hrs later. Was a good transaction.

"never been so annoyed buying a car"

We purchased a 2014 jeep wrangler while on vacation back on July 3 its now august 6 and I can't drive my jeep due to the fact my temporary tag went died on august 2nd. Over the month of july they faxed us forms to sign sent us paper work twice through the mail to sign.we called talked to jasmine, lori and theresa in the last couple of weeks. Jasmine informed me they had lost their title clerk around the time we purchased our jeep not our problem. All the paper work should have been signed before we left dealership after all we where there several hours which we have never had to deal with if someone knew had to do their job correctly. My husband talked to someone on august 4th and was told another temparory tag would be sent over night today is wednesday august 6th hadn't received temparory tag my husband called and was told by theresa that the paper work had been sent to raleigh and everything was basically done on their end now its in raleigh's hand. She said I could still drive my jeep with the expired temparory tag. We didn't like that we were lied to. The funny thing they sure made sure they got all the paper work done for the bank to pay them we have already made a payment..you think the dealership would want to make this up to us offer us a gas card or something worth our trouble..

justin marlowe

Joshua Burton

Detail

Reviews of Tyrone Johnson
Tyrone Johnson

Reviews of Samuel Bamrick Jr.
Samuel Bamrick Jr.