Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

Bewest1023
8/19/2016

"Easy, good, & honest"

I had a very good & easy experience at this dealership working with Lou Davis. They did not have the jeep I originally wanted on the lot. So he took the time to find it elsewhere and schedule to have it shipped in for me. He ended up showing me another jeep on the lot that I liked better & since I live an hour outside of Myrtle Beach he has all the paperwork & comparisons of the two cars ready and waiting for me when I got there. I felt like he was very straight forward and honest which I appreciated. My dad will be going back to him when he's ready to purchase a new jeep in the near future. Overall, my first experience with buying a new car went very smoothly & I would highly recommend working with Lou Davis at this dealership.

nickbphotos
8/19/2016

"Bought a certified used 2015 Dodge Charger "

They were all very patient while helping me go through the whole decision making process. They helped me map everything out car and financial wise and made sure they were putting me in a car that not only I loved but one I can afford. I love my car and happy with the decision.

scbrit
8/18/2016

"Very Helpful"

We bought our first vehicle in 7 years, frank made it a great experience, he's very helpful, friendly and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend.

David Lia
8/16/2016

"Cruising in Myrtle Beach"

I recently 3 months ago bought a used Chrysler Sebring and was very impressed with it. I had to go to the dealership yesterday to get a part that the dealer had ordered. While I was waiting, I went over to talk with Frank "Elvis" Gallitto the used car sales person. I told him I was waiting for my Sebring to be serviced and we got to chatting. I said that when I was looking for a convertible at various dealers, Chrysler had the one I could afford. I also told Frank I really was looking for a hardtop convertible and he said we have one in the lot. I test drove it and Frank said let me look at what we can do for you price wise and I said I couldn't afford to buy a car and he said it is okay let's just see what figures we come up with and that I was not obligated. Well as the story goes, I bought the 2012 Chrysler 200 S hardtop convertible. No pressure. Thanks Frank I am now in what I really wanted. I would recommend Chrysler and Frank they are the pros. Finance and Sales Manager excellent (can't remember their names but they are also very helpful.

Alanna O'Neal
8/14/2016

"My purple elephant "

I came in looking for the impossible purchase. I wanted a very specific Jeep as my first time Jeep purchase on a very low budget. My salesman, John gambrel, was excited and eager to help me. I didn't find my exact model the day I went in, but he told me he'll find it. I got email updates from John nearly everyday with potentials. Despite numerous "I like it, but that's not the one" replies and even giving up and saying maybe it isn't in my cards to own a jeep yet, John and his team of sales managers managed to pull through and make the impossible happen for me. I got a deal of a lifetime on a jeep that had MORE than I was expecting for a price that was beyond reasonable and I've been beyond happy with my experience since. I've bought many cars, but never had a salesman put in the work that John did for me and I won't be forgetting that anytime soon. Thank you John! Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep just gained a new customer thanks to you.

Scotthjinek
8/09/2016

"Pure excellence!"

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Lou Davis is very knowledgeable about the vehicles that they offer. Myrtle Beach Chrysler will do anything they can to help you get in the car you deserve!

Dmbomba
8/07/2016

"Elvis"

This might sound like something you've heard a thousand times but Frank "Elvis" truly did everything to get me intout a car. With my credit not the highest I never thought I'd be able to get into a car as amazing as I did and it's in large part thanks to Frank, Eric, and Rob. With everyone making this a quick and enjoyable experience. Frank was very kind and knowledgeable and someone great to sit and chat with. 10 outta 10 for this dealership and everyone involved if you need a car make sure you stop by. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

nlabs
8/06/2016

"My time with "Elvis""

I knew I needed a car, what I didn't know was that the salesmen I was going to be getting would be the most knowledgeable, thoughtful, caring, and understanding salesmen I would ever experience. Frank "Elvis" helped both my roommate and I get into the cars that we wanted and dreamed of. We never would have thought with our credit scores that we would be rolling off the lot with two beautiful cars. Hands down a 10 out of 10 experience, as long as Frank is still there, this dealership will continue to get my business and I will refer this dealership to anyone I know looking for car. Best car buying experience ever, keep up the awesome work guys, especially you Frank!

jim
8/06/2016

"From oil change to test drive promo"

Our third vehicle with this dealership. What a great professional team and a new Pacifica after a test drive with Lou Davis. We look forward to future experiences with them again.

Swampcroc
8/05/2016

"Great Service all around"

I've bought 4 jeeps at this dealer in the last two and a half years. I've spent extensive time in other parts of the country and I've never had a dealership I trusted until I came here. The latest two vehicles I purchased had us at the sales desk well after closing and NEVER the slightest hint of pressure for the sale and all prices negotiated and settled on what my bottom line was! Very pleased with the sales process, helpfulness, and professionalism of the staff. Service and parts staff are excellent as well. Absolutely NO complaints!

Steve Laporta