Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Nancy10
4/08/2015

"Outstanding 'As advertized' Service"

I purchased my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee dieslel 14 mths ago and have received unfailingly outstanding service each and every time I've taken it to the dealership. Brad, the service rep I've dealt with each time, has been accurate on his time estimates for the service required as well as friendly and helpful answering my many questions (my first diesel automobile).. I heartily recommend the dealership.: Their sales staff were knowledgeable (the diesel version was new to the Jeep line when I bought) and their service staff have been courteous and efficient.

Brad, service rep.

ROB
4/04/2015

"PURCHASE"

BOUGHT A NEW 2015 JEEP CHEOKEE, INIATIALLY THERE WERE A FEW ISSUES WITH PURCHASE BUT MICHELLE THE SALES MANAGER DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN MAKING THE SITUATION RIGHT. THE SALES TEAM OF LOU AND JOHN WERE ALSO VERY HELPFUL AND SO WAS BRAD IN SERVICE. THIS WAS MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

MICHELE, LOU, JOHN

wrangler29527
2/20/2015

"BAD Customer Service"

I took in my 2014 Jeep Rubicon because the rear locker was malfunctioning. They took a quick look at the jeep and I was told that they didn't have time to fix it that day to bring it back later in the week. I was told to drive the jeep which caused more damage to the rearend. I took the jeep to another dealership that has it now waiting on parts. I was not offered anything to drive or for them to arrange for a rental car to be brought to me by MB Jeep. The other dealership had a rental brought to me in 15 minutes. I have filed a claim with Chrysler over the poor treatment and have no plans of returning to MB Jeep again.

jimpala
2/18/2015

"PLEASANT"

EACH TIME I VISIT THIS DEALER I AM TREATED LIKE I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT CUSTOMER THEY HAVE. EVERYONE IS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL. I TAKE A SEAT AND HAVE NO WORRYS ABOUT MY VEHICLE HAVING THE BEST OF CARE. THEY ARE SURE TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO BE DONE AND MAKLE SURE I AM HAPPY BEFORE LEAVING. PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS THROUGHOUT THE DEALERSHIP.

ElScottiod'Jeepio
2/05/2015

"Awesome Outstanding Service Turn-Around"

I dropped off my 2012 Jeep Wrangler for a simple check engine light (no appointment), which is usually just a fuel vapor recovery issue. About an hour later they called and said the left cylinder head was misfiring and needed to be replaced. The new head was already on it's way to the dealer and by day's end I was driving home in the totally repaired Jeep. No trouble since then, all is well, this is amazing to drop in for a quick check, end up with a major repair, and it's all done and finished all in the same day. Absolutely Amazing Immediate Service!!!!

Brad

Livy
1/23/2015

"Caring and helpful"

Went there after I was with another car dealership. The other car dealership wanted us to do paperwork first to see what they could do for us. But Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep was different. Ian came to us, listened to my concerns: My son ( 19) has no credit, his car is about to die, needs a car that is dependable, has warranty, under $20k ... Ian put me ( mom) at ease, let me know that there is special financing available , but that first we should see if there is anything he ( my son) would be interested in. Because it didn't make any sense to do the paperwork until we know what he wants. We walked the entire lot, talked about several, went and sat in the three that my son liked the most and even offered to go for a test drive. WONDERFUL !!!! My son is grinning from ear to ear, has a car with payments he can afford and a car he actually LOVES ! Thank you all so much

Ian Borton, Steven Reider

Tgoss
1/01/2015

"Great Dealership"

I went to this deal;er to find a car an less that twop hours later I was on the road in my new car. I dealt with Shane Lee and Michael Lee. Both were very informative and professional in their dealings. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for competitive prices and dedicated salespeople. I feel sure the service after the sale will continue to be above average.

Shane Lee, Michael Lee

padyn12
10/23/2014

"Fast and AWESOME"

Was on vacation when a small problem arose with my car. The staff got my car in extremely fast and fixed it the next morning. AWESOME !!! Swift response, nice and courteous people. Extremely helpful dealership. Fully recommended to locals and to vacationers alike !!

mwerle
10/20/2014

"Good Experience"

Good place to buy a car, flew in from out of town, they picked me up and brought me to the dealership. Thanks for all of your help.

Shane

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

November 04, 2014

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you were not 100% satisfied with your vehicle purchase from Myrtle Beach Chrysler. We always try to ensure our vehicles are in the very best condition, but unfortunately it sounds like this specific used car was not. I encourage you to call or email me at anytime to try to amend this situation. Again, I am sorry to hear this has been a difficult experience for you and I hope that we can move forward and find a solution. Thank you, Robert Hayner General Manager roberthayner@myrtlebeachchrysler.com (843) 448-1191

JJWJR
10/17/2014

"Great dealership"

Purchased a new '14 Jeep and the experience from meeting the salesperson JUSTIN through the entire process was excellent. Felt comfortable from selection, purchase, meeting managers, service personnel. Had some question naturally and the answers were given by the appropriate people. Few days after purchase I noticed what I thought may be a problem with wheel alignment. Immediately took the vehicle in and the service personnel without hesitation made the appointment for the next day. Vehicle was taken in on time the next day and the wheels were checked and found to be slightly out of alignment. Work was accomplished wheels realigned and I was on my way. Great doing business with this dealership and I would recommend them to anyone interested in Chrysler/Jeep products.

JUSTIN MARLOWE, SALES