Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Learn More

JaQuasha Bellamy
7/26/2016

"great experience"

Frank was a great help in helping me choose the right car for me.He took his time with me and didn't just push any car on me. I think we picked the right car for me. I picked 5 stars because I had the best experience picking out my first car with Frank. He really is kind, sweet, and very helpful.

Max O
7/15/2016

"Excellence in all aspects!"

I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to Jenn, Michelle and Brad who made my Jeep purchase an absolute pleasure! It was a last-minute thing for me, yet Jenn and Michelle worked out the details like pros in no time! I must mention that this took place on an extremely hot and humid afternoon, which we all know is not very pleasant to work in! I highly recommend Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep!!!

Loftinwl
7/13/2016

"Helpful staff who gets the job done"

The staff was helpful and knowledgable. They got us into a vehicle we were looking at for a long time and made the process as enjoyable as possible

GTC
7/11/2016

"Fantastic Experience "

Fantastic start to finish. What I liked most was the trusting and straight shooting approach of this dealership. My rep, Lou was a veteran and he treated me as he would like someone to treat him. I purchased a new kind of vehicle with all the bells and whistles. Very high tech Pacifica Limited. I was very impressed that Lou new this machine in side and out. They had the exact vehicle we wanted. We were on vacation and didn't want to spend much time on this so they got everything done for us and we took position the same day. Our old vehicle had very high miles and we decided we didn't want to make the trip back up north with it and they treated us right so we could make a deal. The finance person and sales manager were both very efficient, super fast, which I like, and fair all the way. Even the gentleman who put my NY plates on front and back was a pro.. To make things even better the coffee was fresh and there was a lot of it. Talk about southern hospitality, these folks were great. They also had an electronic sign board for all the paper work. It's called docuPad.. We need to get this feature at our dealerships up north. Great tool to move things along and make things very clear. Did I mention the finance guy explained all very well and was super quick, which I like and appreciate. I think this Chrysler Pacifica Limited is going to be an incredible vehicle. We are looking forward to our ride home.

Shirley Mattsey
7/07/2016

" Our best car buying experience ever!"

The first dealer we went to. Had the car we wanted and the trade in values were great. A big thank you to Lou Davis.The best salesman we have ever had!

BarbIvone
7/05/2016

"Very Simple Car Buying Experience"

Frank Gallito and Casey Cameron made the car buying experience very simple for me and my husband. We were looking for a used car for our daughter and they were able to recommend the perfect car for her. The day we picked up the car went very smoothly and quickly, and the car was in excellent condition and ready for us.

bruce65
7/02/2016

"Great car shopping experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Patriot from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. We were attended by Lou Davis in this process. There were many beautiful cars available that we inspected and drove, but decided on the patriot because of size and price. We were concerned about the size of the interior since we have a large greyhound that we transport. Mr Davis assisted my husband with measuring the interior of difference vehicles to help us find the best fit. After driving different jeeps we preferred the Patriot. Mr Davis was very thorough in his explanation of this vehicle. He explained every aspect of the purchasing procedure and was very helpful with all our questions. He was able to make this whole process a very pleasant one. We were trading two vehicles we owned towards the purchase of this new Patriot. Mr Davis took possession of the first vehicle and waited until the following day so we could deliver the second to his location. The finance process worked out to our satisfaction and overall we were very pleased driving home with our new Jeep. We really appreciate all the assistance we received during this purchase. We have already told family and friends about our very positive visit to MB Chrysler.

Bill W
7/01/2016

"The Less Stress Dealership"

Frank Elvis Gallito, Michelle, Smith, Marshall Seward and I believe Michael Lee did an outstanding job. Michelle and Frank excelled in guiding us through vehicles choices. With an older dog, we were looking something easier for in to get into. We ended up driving away in a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. In all the dealerships I have dealt with in the past, Myrtle Beach Chrystler Jeep has been the less stressful. Michael (I believe) the finance guy was professional and guided me through the paperwork and available options to make sure I get enough bang for my buck.

Bencassbrowning
6/29/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

We dreaded shopping for a new car, in the past we've always had bad experiences, especially while shopping for a used car at a dealership. We were greeted promptly in the used car lot, and treated just as if we were buying brand new. Elvis took excellent care of us and never once made us feel like our purchase was any less important. This is our second car from Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep and we will definitely be back!

jeep16
6/28/2016

"Jeep 16"

I love my new Jeep Wrangler.. The experience of Robbie and Lou was great.. very informative and answered all my questions !!! Looking forward to continue to work with Myrtle Beach jeep..

Reviews of Frank "Elvis" Gallitto