Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

New Car Manager

January 20, 2017

"My visit"

- Themingway1

My visit to Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep was outstanding. After visiting several dealership with no luck they were the last one on list. WOW is all I can say is from the beginning to the end I was treated with the upmost respect. They made me feel like they wanted my business. Jacqueline Morrison and Frank Gallitto were the best. They greeted me with opening arms and made sure I left with the best deal they could offer. I will tell all my family and friends Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep is where you need to go for your next new car. The team at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep gets A++++

January 19, 2017

"Above and Beyond my Expectations"

- aewrightccu

Eric was fantastic from the moment I called to inquire about a vehicle until the moment I left the dealership with 2 vehicles! He went out of his way to make my experience absolutely wonderful and so did the other employees. I highly recommend this dealership, as I will be returning in the future for all my vehicle needs!

January 19, 2017

"Special"

- cssurfmom

First time buying a car for one of my children from a dealer, so it was pretty scary but also special! I was recommended to seek out Frank G. When we arrived Frank took us under his wing and made the whole process easier than expected.. He knew exactly what we needed and made it happen. He even did a few magic tricks for my 6 year old son who was in awe.. Frank has many great stories and actually turns out we were from the same area in NY so that was also special. The entire staff was very courteous and engaging as well.. I have already told many friends and family about Fank and Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep.. I will be back as soon as it is my turn for a new vehicle or my next child's turn, whichever comes first! You must go and see for yourself, highly recommended!

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577