Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Salesperson
Michael Lee, Finance Manager, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Michael Lee

July 23, 2017

"A great experience in car buying"

- Stanleycack

My wife and I bought our jeep Parriot before we left Connecticut in 2015 to move to SC. We decided to visit the jeep dealership in Myrtle Beach and met Lou Davis, a great sales assoc who helped us purchase a Jeep Compass. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and took us from A to Z. Needless to say thanks to Lou, we now have a 2017 Jeep Compass and will recommend your dealership to friends and family and only Lou Davis as their sales person. Thanks Lou, Stanley Cackowski, a very satisfied customer!

Lou Davis

July 22, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Todd

I dealt with Lou Davis and had the easiest vehicle purchase ever. I was in and out and on my home in an hour an a half. Will definitely recommend and return if ever need to purchase again.

July 12, 2017

"The best experience ever "

- ceecee421

Thank you for the outstanding customer service. Patrick was very professional and had a great smile. I was in and out there was no wasted time he was very honest and efficient. I will definitely be sending more your way.

Patrick Antonino