Read Reviews Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

4.4

4.2

4.3

based on 46 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Keith KronenmeyerSalesman1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet.

In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

Our Location

"Service Department"

MyName96
8/29/2014 1:05:56 PM

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

Service department is excellent. Bob and company are always courteous and professional putting my concerns top priority. I've purchased several cars from this dealership always with a positive experience, and now my son just recently purchased a jeep from Myrtle Beach Chrysler.

Thanks again

"Service into sale"

ucrm714
8/10/2014 9:32:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Scott DavisScott Davis
Andrew LoanAndrew Loan

4.2

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

Had a older vehicle towed in. Ended up being a major repair. I suggested if they would consider trading it in. Scott in service contacted Any in sales and called me. Went to dealership and drove home in new car a few hrs later. Was a good transaction.

Twitter
"never been so annoyed buying a car"

dandylion4
8/9/2014 10:12:40 PM

justin marlowe

2.2

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

We purchased a 2014 jeep wrangler while on vacation back on July 3 its now august 6 and I can't drive my jeep due to the fact my temporary tag went died on august 2nd. Over the month of july they faxed us forms to sign sent us paper work twice through the mail to sign.we called talked to jasmine, lori and theresa in the last couple of weeks. Jasmine informed me they had lost their title clerk around the time we purchased our jeep not our problem. All the paper work should have been signed before we left dealership after all we where there several hours which we have never had to deal with if someone knew had to do their job correctly. My husband talked to someone on august 4th and was told another temparory tag would be sent over night today is wednesday august 6th hadn't received temparory tag my husband called and was told by theresa that the paper work had been sent to raleigh and everything was basically done on their end now its in raleigh's hand. She said I could still drive my jeep with the expired temparory tag. We didn't like that we were lied to. The funny thing they sure made sure they got all the paper work done for the bank to pay them we have already made a payment..you think the dealership would want to make this up to us offer us a gas card or something worth our trouble..

Twitter
"Outstanding New Car Lease and Lease Turn-in"

BillsVan2014
7/29/2014 9:31:38 AM

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

This was my first experience with Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep and it was a very efficient, pleasurable experience. Everyone involved in the transaction was friendly and very helpful. Jesse Kapeluck was my sales contact and he helped orchestrate the entire experience in an outstanding manner. Even though I came in with a clear plan of what I wanted, he made sure that my new car met all my requirements. He also helped with my lease turn-in. He arranged for John and Chris to fix a couple of scratch and dent issues with my turn in and arranged with Bob Fulton in the service department to replace all 4 tires at a very competitive price saving me valuable time. Even the dreaded business session where all the paperwork gets signed went smoothly and with the desk top display was the smoothest lease transaction I have ever had and I have had many. I highly recommend Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep.

Twitter
"brake repair while I was on vacation"

jditch50
7/27/2014 9:37:48 PM

Brad ( I don't know is last name

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

I was on vacation and found I needed a brake repair. The service man Brad got me in the next morning - was courteous and professional. Later that day they found out that they could not get the parts needed and they arranged to get me a rental car through Enterprise and that worked out very well.

The next afternoon the car was repaired and all is well. I thought they did and excellent job and I would highly recommend them to anyone traveling to Myrtle Beach - and Brad was especially helpful and knowledgable

"Best Service Ever"

Paul MoorePaul Moore
Charles PlumCharles Plum
Collin RicharsonCollin Richarson

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

Always have a great experience at MB Jeep....always courteous and helpful Service always done correctly Parts are always available and installed correctly Never had a bad experience there

Twitter
"Bob the service writer was great!!!"

WillieSwan
7/10/2014 9:09:14 AM

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

Thanks go out to Bob for hi attention to detail. Every thing was handled very well. Would highly recommend Myrtle Beach Chrysler to anyone looking for a first class dealership.

"Had the blues."

mamalinda13
7/3/2014 6:29:13 AM

Keith KronenmeyerKeith Kronenmeyer

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

Keith did a great job getting me a deal. I was in a newer (1 yr old) Chrysler and just wasn't thrilled with it. He got me a deal done on a new 2014 Jeep and I couldn't be happier. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do so quickly, but I wasn't keeping a car that I wasn't happy with. Their hard work was great and I already knew the Service Dept was good from the car. So all in all a very pleasant and happy experience.

"Peace of Mind"

manuelv
6/24/2014 8:38:06 PM

Brad Bazinet

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

While closing on a house in Myrtle Beach our Jeep air bag signal "pinged". This "pinging" would have drove us crazy on the return back home to NY. Mr. Bazinet was accommodating and very helpful. We needed a car to get around and he facilitated this. He told us he would do what he could to get the piece needed for the Jeep so we could return home on schedule. He told us Friday which was cutting it close BUT the car was repaired by Thursday evening. We were so relieved. I feel that when we do move to Myrtle Beach we can depend on this dealership to help when and if we need it.
You have a great employee in Brad Bazinet.

"Excellent Service Dept"

Nrowe
5/27/2014 8:47:42 AM

My Review Of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep:

I am always pleased with Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep service dept. They are very good, efficient and caring. Bob Fulton is the best service manager I have ever worked with

Reviews 11-20 >>