Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Eric Seitz, Salesperson, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Eric Seitz

Salesperson

March 16, 2017

"My online shopping experience for a certified pre-owned Jeep"

- Jeep Kind Of Guy

This was my first serious experience with online searching and shopping. Easy to access complete information. Quick response on the chat portion of the website. She listened to my concerns and answered appropriately. I am 80 plus miles from the dealership and in another state. Once I was comfortable with answers to my questions, I was ready to drive the miles to get a good deal. All my friends and family that I have told, think I got a very good deal, too. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone seriously looking for a great used vehicle.

March 13, 2017

"Great First Time Car Buyer Experience "

- StephanieSC

The service I recieved at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep was excellent! I am in my early twenties, fresh out of college, new in the career world, and ready to make my first 'big girl' purchase! Frank made the overall experience easy and comfortable for me and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. To Frank I was not just another sale, he truly invested his time and opinion into the big decision I was looking to make! I absolutely LOVE my new Jeep! Oh, and Michelle was really great too! :) Such a great, helpful, and friendly team you all have!

March 08, 2017

"Awesome Service!!"

- Kendras14

Our salesman, Frank, was super kind, knowledgeable, patient and willing to help us find the perfect car for our needs and budget! The manager, Rob, was also willing to help meet all of our needs and work with our family to ensure we made the best decision for us.

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577