Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep Info
About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Chrysler or Jeep customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. You however can be sure we will do everything in our power to provide the best loan or lease that works for you and your wallet. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Chrysler or Jeep match, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Chrysler or Jeep themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).

About Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

philkreu
8/10/2015

"Service Experience"

Great service and a great service advise Brad who has always been very informative and helpful, I have never dealt with a dealership as friendly as Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep.

Brad(Service Adviser)

midnight
8/04/2015

"great"

fast, courtious, thorough, informative prompt friendly, and took care of all my concerns. will go there again and again, thanks to service people . Thanks again to all, david

someone

heyjude
8/04/2015

"I had a wonderful lady sales rep"

I knew I had special cicumstances with my trade. I honestly did not expect to be able to make a deal. I was honest about my situation right from the start. Without ever giving up on me and after offering numerous options, my sales rep and I came to an agreement. I've driven this car for a week now and I can honestly say the experience has surpassed my last vehicle and I really liked my truck.

A very nice lady who's name I can not remember

Lee Horton
8/03/2015

"Best Service Advisoor's"

I have been driving for 64 years and have own 20 different cars in that time. I Started having steering problems back in March and in both cases Brad Bazinet did everythiing to make this right. I can't say enough about this young man. I have always said you may buy a car from a salesman the first time, but the service department brings you back the second time. If I come back it will be because of Brad, but I do want the car to hold up and run as good as it looks. I hope you bring back the Convertible Lee Horton

Brad Bazinet

Jeepgirl
6/29/2015

"Awesome experience"

I don't know about you, but I hate looking for a car - until I walked into Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. Everyone was wonderful. Casey, Eric and Sam listened to me, and helped me find the best vehicle for me. They listened and didn't call me everyday trying to sell me. And because of this - I bought a Jeep. And I love, love, love it. Myrtle Beach Jeep - you won me over!!!!!

Casey, Eric, and Sam.

Frank
6/01/2015

"Oil service"

The service adviser was friendly and efficient, the service was completed in a very timely manner. All the safety check items were inspected, and everything was in good shape. I was in and out in no time

Jpage001
5/20/2015

"Real people real talk!!!"

These guys are awesome. Brandon and Steve were so helpful and honest listening to my needs and what I could afford. I went in with the notion that with my credit and payment range and just a trade that was 13 years old with 191,000 miles on it I wasn't going to be able to get something I was truly happy with. With the help of Brandon and Steve I was able to walk away with a great rate with my poor credit and with a payment I could afford. Additionally in a car that truly wanted and felt satisfied with. Upfront and honest that's what I look for in a dealership no bs. Thx guys real talk you were awesome and the were truly satisfied.

micheau29585
5/12/2015

"Best customer service"

Went into the dealership and met Michelle, Gabi and Steve. Best customer service we ever had. They worked extremely hard to help us and got us in and out very quick. Never got the run around at any time. Would highly recommend this dealership!!

Minnesota Boy
5/01/2015

"Great service department"

Brad was efficient and thorough at intake, got me through express lube quickly despite a line of cars waiting. I have 3 vehicles on the regular lube plan and am very satisfied every time.

Brad

mcrauder
5/01/2015

"The best car buying experience."

The people working in the used car dealership are great and Ian Burton was excellent. I was in a special need. I was left with a car I didn't like. Ian helped me into the truck of my dreams. Myrtle Beach chrysler will always be my first stop, when shopping for a car. Even the finance department was great. Andy Loan did a terrific job finding me the best finance and explaining the paperwork. The whole team made my experience amazing.

Ian Burton, Andy Loan

Keith Hardke

Reviews of Michael Gilliam
Michael Gilliam

Salesman

Reviews of Samuel Bamrick Jr.
Samuel Bamrick Jr.