Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

Denis Esapa

April 09, 2017

"Great day"

- TCSTEIN

This is the best I have ever felt when leaving a dealership. From our first interaction with Dwight through the financing process both my wife and I felt very comfortable with the entire process. Dwight was filling in for Thom so I hope Dwight gets some compensation for his efforts.

Dwight Wood

April 05, 2017

"Could not fix my F150"

- Adams

The service team here can't fix issues. I took my 2015 F150 here 9 TIMES!!! Not only could they not fix the problem, they would not call even Ford back when I complained. They also sold me parts I didn't need because they weren't the source of the problem. I ended up selling the vehicle and getting something else. The service manager Chris is worthless!!! Save your time money and effort and take your vehicle anywhere else but here.

Chris

November 26, 2016

"By far the very worst dealer I have ever dealt with !"

- DarrenC

For a main dealer, the service received is by far the very worst I have ever experienced. I entered this dealer at 2.30pm with the firm intention of purchasing a Mustang GT. Having just moved to the USA, I very clearly explained that my previous US driving licence had expired, but I had a full UK licence. I explained that I would give a very good down payment, and this dealer explained that I would be able to drive out in the car once the finance was agreed. I finally agreed to pay approx 50% down payment, and we agreed a payment for the remaining 50%. Deal done I thought. I provided the dealer with UK licence, employment contract, house lease contract, passport and SSN card for them to copy. The deal was completed, I signed all the paperwork, and was waiting to collect the keys. The dealer then explains that I could not take the car as I didn't have a valid US driving licence. Let me explain further, this is after nearly 5 hours in the dealer, being assured that there would be no issue. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. No apology, no real reason for the problem and nobody taking responsibility. To anybody reading this, I would say treat this dealer with care as they are unbelievably poor. On a side note, Devon (Sales) is a nice guy, and was trying his hardest to help. He was obviously let down by his superiors, who let both us both down very badly.

Devon Evans