Nalley Lexus Roswell

980 Mansell Road,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Lexus Roswell Info
About Nalley Lexus Roswell

At Nalley Lexus Roswell, our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come into our Roswell, GA dealership for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced, to purchase genuine parts, or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing an excptional experience that is worthy of the Lexus name and keeps you coming back. Nalley Lexus Roswell proudly serves Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and the surrounding metro Atlanta communities. We invite you to stop by our showroom, conveniently located 980 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076. We look forward to your visit.

About Nalley Lexus Roswell

Marlon A Washington
9/20/2016

"Unheard of..."

I wanted to refi, tried all over the place. Kevin (salesman) introduced us to discount options on a new car. Upon entrance we were treated with royalty. The experience was well above any financial commitment that we've ever witnessed. The manager (Arnold Harrison) fought to get us into the vehicle at a price & payment that we were comfortable with. Then the Lauren Miller (Business Manager) closed the deal with a smile & personality. Thank You Nalley Lexus of Roswell, you'll do well with the team of professionals that produce a great product with exceptional service.

Kevin Smith, Lauren Miller, Arnold Harrison

Blueeyes1956
9/19/2016

"Barry Steiberg....."THE BEST OF THE BEST""

My wife and I have purchased three vehicles from Barry over the last few years It all began with Barry. His knowledge and non-evasive approach was refreshingly unique compared to that of my experience with previous sales associates.We were very comfortable asking questions. There was no intimidation. And Barry new all the answers. We were never rushed to make a decision. I recently asked Barry to find a pre-certified IS350C for me. It took a while but Barry followed up and came through with a great deal that greatly exceeded my expectations. We love Barry and Naley Lexus and would highly recommend Barry to anyone in the market for a new Lexus. IT IS ALL ABOUT BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS!

Laruen Miller

Cossman, Paul
9/15/2016

"Great Service from Barry Steinberg!"

My wife and I each bought a certified used Lexus within a month of each other. Barry Steinberg gave us very personalized service throughout the whole process and took away all the fears and concerns of purchasing from a dealership. (Up to present time, my wife had only purchased used cars privately from individuals because we were afraid of high pressure tactics that car salesmen are known for). No high pressure with Barry. He revealed everything, explained everything beyond what was even necessary and the result is that we purchased two cars and are delighted with both and with Nalley Lexus! We highly recommend Barry as a fine representative and a straight shooter!

rajsharan
9/15/2016

"Very Good experience"

I leased a ES 350 rexently. Barry was really helpful going through all the features in the car. He was very patient and closely followed up with me o. everything

Bob G
9/09/2016

"Fast and Pleasurable Experience - Great Car at a Great Price"

Within 2 hours of walking in the door I walked out with a car (2013 Lexus ES 350) that exceeded my expectations. I was in a hurry and the salesman, Barry Steinberg, understood and appreciated my situation. He did his part to expedite the process! I had been looking for a car that met my needs for over a month and in less than 2 hours I was out the door!

Alex
9/08/2016

"On-line purchase"

Our Lexus LX570 was purchased on-line after a lot of communication with the dealership who was very patient with all of our request for videos and several detailed views of the vehicle. They stayed in constant communication through the purchase process. We were offered good finance and warranty offers, which we accepted with no pressure or haggling. The LX was delivered to us here in Prescott, AZ via a transport company the dealership arranged. The condition of the vehicle on arrival was as described and we are thrilled to have it in our garage.

Ryan Ross

Saabth
8/22/2016

"Great buying experience with Barry and Joe "

I called Barry late on Sunday(just before closing) and Barry stayed late checking on a car for me. Barry showed me a few cars and test drove a few and with Barry's help I was able to purchase a quality used vehicle from Nalley. The used cars that they sell must pass safety and quality inspection so I felt comfortable buying from a reputable dealership like Nalley. It may cost a few hundred dollars more but it is better than spending thousands later on repairs. Joe was great to work with as well.

jmich81
8/03/2016

"Awful experience, regret purchasing cars from Nalley Lexus"

I will not be returning or recommending this dealership to anyone. I purchased two pre-owned vehicles on the same day from this dealer, came in with cash in hand (financed through my CU) and it took them over 4 hours to get me the keys and print the temporary tags. We had looked at these cars over the week online with the salesmen as I was out of town on business. Several items were to be fixed/addressed before we arrived to purchase them. Most of these items weren't taken care of and they did not do what they said they would do. I was told that both vehicles had a current emissions, we found out a week later that they never did it and I had to take time out of my day to have it done and pay for the tests as well. We were promised a reimbursement for the emissions tests by the sales manager...it has now been 3 months of being told "the check is in the mail" with no resolution in sight. This dealership is breaking GA law 391-3-20-.18 by selling vehicles that do not have a current emissions. This makes me seriously question if the other "maintenance items" were performed on the vehicles like they said they did.

JLSlentz
7/23/2016

"No follow up original review"

THIS QUOTE WAS FROM THE DEALER. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you in greater detail. Please call me at 678-459-2183 when you get a chance. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to making things right. Robert Gagliardi, General Manager " I CALLED ELEVEN TIMES IN RESPONSE TO MR ROBERT GAGLIARDI STAMENT THAT HE WANTED TO SEE THE REPAIR BILLS THEN HE WOULD DECIDE WHAT TO DO. ALL THE REPAIRS WERE MADE BY THE OKC LEXUS DEALER. THE SALESMAN KEEPS SAYING THERE WAS NOT WARRANTY IMPLIED THE CAR WAS SOLD AS IS. TRUE, I KNOW THAT BUT SINCE I PURCHASED THE CAR OFF THE INTERNET AND I ASK THE SALES PERSON TO BE MY EYES ON SITE TO TELL ME WHAT HE SAW GOOD OR BAD ABOUT THE CAR. HE REPLIED IT HAS BEEN CHECKED OVER BY SERVICE AND IT IS GOOD CONDITION. ALL EXPECT IS FOR PEOLE TO BE HONEST.

Jennifer Hollander
7/19/2016

"Great customer service"

I am a 2nd time repeat customer of Nalley Lexus in Roswell. I always get great service and leave with what I came for. They listened to what I said I was looking for and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. Lifetime customer!

Reviews of Barry   Steinberg