Nalley Lexus Roswell

980 Mansell Road,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Lexus Roswell Info
About Nalley Lexus Roswell

At Nalley Lexus Roswell, our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come into our Roswell, GA dealership for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced, to purchase genuine parts, or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing an excptional experience that is worthy of the Lexus name and keeps you coming back. Nalley Lexus Roswell proudly serves Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and the surrounding metro Atlanta communities. We invite you to stop by our showroom, conveniently located 980 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076. We look forward to your visit.

About Nalley Lexus Roswell

Jason9549
6/25/2015

"Great overall Dealership, great amenities"

Great overall visit. Salesman Bob Sankey was great finding me my right car, he kept looking out and scouring and keeping me updated on everything as the week progressed. Great overall visit. Bob ended up finding me the perfect car for my work commute as I had requested and I am very satisfied overall with the whole experience. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful and I look forward to future experiences at Nalley Lexus.

mmeans
6/23/2015

"great Experience"

We worked with the very helpful, knowledgeable, and personable Sal Damico. With out a doubt the best experience we have ever had purchasing a car. Great Dealership!

mkline8056
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

MY First Lexus/Nalley purchase experience was amazing. From the minute I walked in the front door and met Joe Illecas I felt I was in good hands. Joe and Mary went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met. It wasn't easy but Joe made it happen to get me away from the Infiniti product. I went with the 15 GS350 F sport and have been smiling ever since. Thanks again

Joe Illecas

the guy
6/05/2015

"Joe and Joe are awesome to work with........Client Centric"

Joe in sales and Joe in finance sold me a car two weeks ago and did such and excellent job being focused on my needs as a customer and really making sure my experience worked for me. I would highly recommend making a visit and see the Joe and Joe team. Super happy!!!!

Joe illescas

jeatl05
5/24/2015

"Jason DeMars is the leader of service advisors"

I have had my Lexus RX for 10 years and I have worked with 5 different advisors over the years. Most all of them have been very good but is was not until I found Jason that I would learn what a real Lexus Service Advisor is and should be like. Jason is a living example of who one thinks about when dealing with Lexus. He is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable as expected but he always exceeds all of these. This last time I took my car in for a routine oil change and I mentioned a re-accuring problem I had been having with a set of indicator lights that were coming on. He noted it and would have them check it and I went to the very nice waiting room. While I was waiting he checked on me and when he had gotten the report of all the things that were wrong he brought me the news and put me in a loaner. On a few of the items to be repaired I asked about the coverage of my extended warranty. He said he would call and find out and let me know. While everything ended up being covered, and I did not expect all to be, it took about 10 days to get my car back. However, Jason was fantastic about keeping me informed on what was happening and the status of my car, not something I have found happening these days, especially for someone that has an old car purchased at a different dealership. With Jason, it doesn't matter if your car is a day old or the most expensive on the lot or 10 years old like mine you will be given the best Lexus has to offer. It is people like Jason that make me really value the Lexus brand and will not look at or consider any other automobile, including Rolls Royce, for the rest of my life. For Lexus knows that it is not just about selling you are car, but the Lexus experience for all the years you own one. If you want to experience true Lexus (luxury) service have Jason DeMars as your service advisor, it does not get any better!!!! This is a true review, I have written this just to share my amazing experience. I was not asked, nor offered any incentive to do this. If you have doubts just ask for Jason DeMars the next time you are in for service.

Gobig
5/21/2015

"David to the Rescue"

i recently purchase a 2008 LS 460 through my credit union along with a 36 month/36K extended warranty. I brought it in for it's first oil change and asked David to get it looked over. He identified that I would need control arms for the front at some point. Well, that was all I needed and then David helped me with using the extended warranty to get the 6 front control arms replaced for the $100 deductible. My car is driving like a dream now and I could't be happier. Thanks David

Ellen H.
5/13/2015

"Heather Rellinger was THE BEST"

I just bought my 3rd Lexus. Heather Rellinger was perhaps the best sales person I have ever dealt with! She is a 5 star, top-notch professional!

Duke1983
5/11/2015

"Barry is THE Guy to See! "

We were looking for a family SUV that would last a long time. We began looking around at gently used cars and we decided we wanted a Toyota 4Runner with low miles. We found one close to our house at Nalley Lexus in Roswell. Barry was the man we met when we went to test drive the 4Runner and he created the absolute best car buying experience we've ever had. Professional, courteous, attentive, and quick are all words to describe Barry. Barry led us to the a fantastic finance guy and we were on our way. We are shopping for another car for our family and we are looking at Nalley Lexus of Roswell and Barry first!

Dog Judge
4/30/2015

"Enjoyable"

My experiences with Nalley have been nothing but great. The employees are excellent and friendly. Marvin is really great in the service department and Johnnie was a gem as a salesman

08 Ls460
4/30/2015

"service satisfaction"

I had a recommended service done and my car was returned with some cosmetic issues. I let my advisor , Will Galagher,know and he set up an appointment to correct the problem. The car had a dead battery when I picked it up . Will had a new battery installed within a few minutes. Thank you Will. Love my Lexus.

Will Galagher