Nalley Lexus, Roswell

4.4

980 Mansell Road, Roswell, Georgia 30076
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Barry   Steinberg, Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2014, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Barry Steinberg

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2014
James Boening, General Manager, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

James Boening

Brandy Mcmillan, Master Service Advisor-Member since 2005, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Brandy Mcmillan

Master Service Advisor-Member since 2005

Jim Roberts, Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2005, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Jim Roberts

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2005

March 03, 2017

"Bad tires"

- JOSH.CRAV

I bought a used vehicle from nalley Lexus Roswell a week ago, I was driving down the express way and the car was having some vibration. So I took it to a tire place, they said the tires on the vehicle were unsafe and so old they could not be serviced. I called nalley Lexus and spoke with the salesman, the used car manager and anyone else interested in listening. No body cared!!! I was told numerous times (before giving them money) THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN THROUGH A TOTAL SAFETY CHECK!!!! Tires are one of the basic safety needs on a car, aren't they?????? I'm sad that they don't care.

January 30, 2017

"Jay was an amazing service technician!"

- Mimi Umstead

Though I was not the owner of the car, but my boss's assistant, who was asked to get the car serviced, I was treated with the utmost respect. Jay, the customer service person who helped me was fabulous. We needed extensive service and a rental was provided quickly. She was helpful in getting things removed from the car, was prompt in letting me know additional service that was needed, AND surprisingly, not needed! The rental car area was also so helpful- a wonderful woman behind the counter, that I'm ashamed I can't remember her name, was delightful. Will always come back!! It's not convenient to our office location, but so worth the drive!

December 16, 2016

"Very Nice & Professional Sales Consultant"

- JTBarrett

We just purchased a certified LS460 and Barry was very professional and knowledgeable about the brand and the specific car. His calm non pushy approach made my wife very comfortable and made the process very easy. If you or your wife want a very easy and calm purchasing experience defiantly call Barry his follow-up and attention to detail will make the process stress free. Joe Barrett

New 2016 Lexus GS