Nalley Lexus, Roswell

980 Mansell Road, Roswell, Georgia 30076

Joseph Maupin, F&I Director-Member since 2010, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Joseph Maupin

F&I Director-Member since 2010
Barry   Steinberg, Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2014, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Barry Steinberg

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2014
Brandy Mcmillan, Master Service Advisor-Member since 2005, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Brandy Mcmillan

Master Service Advisor-Member since 2005

Jim Roberts, Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2005, Nalley Lexus, Roswell

Jim Roberts

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2005

May 15, 2017

"A remarkably nice sales experience"

- Joe E

I have to say my Salesperson, Barry Steinberg was the best part of my dealership experience. Barry and I had been communicating for a few days via phone calls and text messages and developed a special friendship. If I can say the most endearing trait about Barry has to be his great sense of integrity. Simply put Mr. Steinberg has more integrity per square inch than most people have in their entire body; he is truly a model human being, the kind of person you meet in life by good fortune that will help and allow you to be your best self. Every one else at this dealership has been truly kind as well. I highly recommend Mr. Steinberg and Nalley Lexus to anyone wants to have a great sales experience.

Barry Steinberg
Joseph Maupin
Other Employees : Stephen Martin Nice Gentleman

March 03, 2017

"Bad tires"

- JOSH.CRAV

I bought a used vehicle from nalley Lexus Roswell a week ago, I was driving down the express way and the car was having some vibration. So I took it to a tire place, they said the tires on the vehicle were unsafe and so old they could not be serviced. I called nalley Lexus and spoke with the salesman, the used car manager and anyone else interested in listening. No body cared!!! I was told numerous times (before giving them money) THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN THROUGH A TOTAL SAFETY CHECK!!!! Tires are one of the basic safety needs on a car, aren't they?????? I'm sad that they don't care.

James Boening

January 30, 2017

"Jay was an amazing service technician!"

- Mimi Umstead

Though I was not the owner of the car, but my boss's assistant, who was asked to get the car serviced, I was treated with the utmost respect. Jay, the customer service person who helped me was fabulous. We needed extensive service and a rental was provided quickly. She was helpful in getting things removed from the car, was prompt in letting me know additional service that was needed, AND surprisingly, not needed! The rental car area was also so helpful- a wonderful woman behind the counter, that I'm ashamed I can't remember her name, was delightful. Will always come back!! It's not convenient to our office location, but so worth the drive!

"Jay", which was short for a little longer name I cannot remember, but I do not see it listed.

Used 2014 Toyota Corolla, $12552