Nalley Lexus Roswell

980 Mansell Road,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Lexus Roswell Info
About Nalley Lexus Roswell

At Nalley Lexus Roswell, our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come into our Roswell, GA dealership for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced, to purchase genuine parts, or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing an excptional experience that is worthy of the Lexus name and keeps you coming back. Nalley Lexus Roswell proudly serves Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and the surrounding metro Atlanta communities. We invite you to stop by our showroom, conveniently located 980 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076. We look forward to your visit.

About Nalley Lexus Roswell

Dog Judge
4/30/2015

"Enjoyable"

My experiences with Nalley have been nothing but great. The employees are excellent and friendly. Marvin is really great in the service department and Johnnie was a gem as a salesman

08 Ls460
4/30/2015

"service satisfaction"

I had a recommended service done and my car was returned with some cosmetic issues. I let my advisor , Will Galagher,know and he set up an appointment to correct the problem. The car had a dead battery when I picked it up . Will had a new battery installed within a few minutes. Thank you Will. Love my Lexus.

Will Galagher

KD
4/15/2015

"Thank you!"

Much thanks to Brandy and Brian L for the excellent service! You are awesome. On a scale of 1-10, I give you an 11.

Brian Lemeshka

Lc
4/01/2015

"Great experience "

Knowledgeable staff, very professional! Would reccomend dealership and Antonio to a friend! The transaction was smooth and easy- love my new RX350. This dealership is very nice with top notch staff

AlphPrinces
3/16/2015

"Easy, smooth transaction"

Jeff Cohen and Sal D'Amico went out of their way to make my purchase a very easy transaction. It was only 1 week from test drive to purchase, the decision was an easy one. They had to locate the model I wanted in the color I wanted. They shipped/received my car in 2 days so I am very impressed. Dustin the Finance Manager was also terrific, great sense of humor and takes a lot of pride in his job (I saw him on his first day at this location and it was a VERY smooth transaction). Will highly recommend this dealership.

Dustin - Finance

barrymutzo
1/12/2015

"Service department is a disgrace to a great brand"

This review is for the service department. Here is the short version, stay away! Under staffed and under trained. They could care less if you are happy with the experience. Must be nice to not need the business! Calling out the Service Manager Wes Aultman, service tech Walt Newman and service consultant Marvin Chibesa. These three individuals should seek other employment where they are continue to not perform and get paid. Brought in my 2015 GS350 for a fuel issue/repair. The car was purchased thirty days ago for this dealership. They (mentioned above) put in excess of 60 miles on the car, keep it for four days and returned it to me untouched (not repaired) and filthy dirty. RUN to another dealer!

Wes Aultman, Walt Newman

January 27, 2015

Joe, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry that we were unable to duplicate the issues with your car within the four days that we had it. Our factory trained technicians that we had diagnosing the car have had more than thirty years combined experience with the Lexus brand. Although this experience does not bring perfection all the time, we are committed to doing everything possible to address and resolve your concerns. I would like to have the opportunity for a representative, directly from Lexus, look at the car with us. We apologize that we returned your car in a condition that wasn't up to your standards and I would like to extend a complimentary detailing service to you at your next visit. Please call me when you have time so I can help you with the next steps. Christopher Dastou General Manager 404-994-4325

Mjallard123
10/05/2014

"Service department needs service"

Have used service department at this location for years. Most recent experience was not a good one. 60k Mile service and new tires required 2 1/2 days to complete. Service rep home sick so no call second day. Understand (and like) sick rep but where is backup call for update 2nd day? When car finally "ready" discovered one new tire flat and spent another hour stuck at dealership waiting for fix. Won't use Lexus service again, particularly roswell location.

Greg

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to us through the years. I appreciate that you wrote to me about your recent maintenance visit and would like to speak with you about the delay in getting your tires. Please find a time that is convenient for you to speak with me and contact me at 404-994-4325 so we can work together to restore your faith in us. Best, Jamey Lathem Service Manager

M. O'Neill
8/04/2014

"Jeff is the best"

We could not have asked for a better sales rep. Jeff Cohen was knowledgeable and a master at communication. Talked to me directly instead of filtered through my husband. Very smart of him. Also, low pressure salesmanship works for both my husband and me. Thanks, Jeff!

August 05, 2014

Thank you for letting me know that Jeff was a professional during your purchase experience and that you appreciated his interaction with you. I am confident he answered you questions at delivery of your vehicle but hope you will continue to reach out to us with your concerns. We look forward to a long relationship that meets your automotive expectations. Best, Chris Dastou General Manager

jackie99
8/02/2014

"The Best Experience"

My family and I went to the dealership expecting nothing but the best customer service, especially from Lexus. We were pleasantly surprised to not only have met a professional but we gained a friend. David took his time with us and did not try to push us on a car but took the time to find out what we wanted. We will only buy from David from now on.

August 04, 2014

I am glad that you received the customer service you expected from Nalley Lexus Roswell and that David made sure you were well taken care of. Please reach out to David or any other member of my team who would be happy to help make sure you are fully satisfied with your vehicle. Thank you for your business, Chris Dastou General Manager

CpShahid
7/25/2014

"Brandon is awesome!"

Brandon exceeded my expectations in aiding me with selecting and purchasing a car. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle I test drove and eventually bought. His service even after the sale was even more amazing that my husband purchased a car from him too!

July 28, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent purchase. I am happy to hear that Brandon made sure you understood the features of your new vehicle and am confident that he did the same for your husband. I hope you will continue to trust us for your automotive needs. We look forward to it. Thank you, Chris Dastou General Manager

Reviews of Brandy Mcmillan