Nalley Lexus Roswell

980 Mansell Road,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Lexus Roswell Info
About Nalley Lexus Roswell

At Nalley Lexus Roswell, our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come into our Roswell, GA dealership for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced, to purchase genuine parts, or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing an excptional experience that is worthy of the Lexus name and keeps you coming back. Nalley Lexus Roswell proudly serves Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and the surrounding metro Atlanta communities. We invite you to stop by our showroom, conveniently located 980 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076. We look forward to your visit.

About Nalley Lexus Roswell

Gobig
5/21/2015

"David to the Rescue"

i recently purchase a 2008 LS 460 through my credit union along with a 36 month/36K extended warranty. I brought it in for it's first oil change and asked David to get it looked over. He identified that I would need control arms for the front at some point. Well, that was all I needed and then David helped me with using the extended warranty to get the 6 front control arms replaced for the $100 deductible. My car is driving like a dream now and I could't be happier. Thanks David

Ellen H.
5/13/2015

"Heather Rellinger was THE BEST"

I just bought my 3rd Lexus. Heather Rellinger was perhaps the best sales person I have ever dealt with! She is a 5 star, top-notch professional!

Duke1983
5/11/2015

"Barry is THE Guy to See! "

We were looking for a family SUV that would last a long time. We began looking around at gently used cars and we decided we wanted a Toyota 4Runner with low miles. We found one close to our house at Nalley Lexus in Roswell. Barry was the man we met when we went to test drive the 4Runner and he created the absolute best car buying experience we've ever had. Professional, courteous, attentive, and quick are all words to describe Barry. Barry led us to the a fantastic finance guy and we were on our way. We are shopping for another car for our family and we are looking at Nalley Lexus of Roswell and Barry first!

Dog Judge
4/30/2015

"Enjoyable"

My experiences with Nalley have been nothing but great. The employees are excellent and friendly. Marvin is really great in the service department and Johnnie was a gem as a salesman

08 Ls460
4/30/2015

"service satisfaction"

I had a recommended service done and my car was returned with some cosmetic issues. I let my advisor , Will Galagher,know and he set up an appointment to correct the problem. The car had a dead battery when I picked it up . Will had a new battery installed within a few minutes. Thank you Will. Love my Lexus.

Will Galagher

KD
4/15/2015

"Thank you!"

Much thanks to Brandy and Brian L for the excellent service! You are awesome. On a scale of 1-10, I give you an 11.

Brian Lemeshka

Lc
4/01/2015

"Great experience "

Knowledgeable staff, very professional! Would reccomend dealership and Antonio to a friend! The transaction was smooth and easy- love my new RX350. This dealership is very nice with top notch staff

AlphPrinces
3/16/2015

"Easy, smooth transaction"

Jeff Cohen and Sal D'Amico went out of their way to make my purchase a very easy transaction. It was only 1 week from test drive to purchase, the decision was an easy one. They had to locate the model I wanted in the color I wanted. They shipped/received my car in 2 days so I am very impressed. Dustin the Finance Manager was also terrific, great sense of humor and takes a lot of pride in his job (I saw him on his first day at this location and it was a VERY smooth transaction). Will highly recommend this dealership.

Dustin - Finance

barrymutzo
1/12/2015

"Service department is a disgrace to a great brand"

This review is for the service department. Here is the short version, stay away! Under staffed and under trained. They could care less if you are happy with the experience. Must be nice to not need the business! Calling out the Service Manager Wes Aultman, service tech Walt Newman and service consultant Marvin Chibesa. These three individuals should seek other employment where they are continue to not perform and get paid. Brought in my 2015 GS350 for a fuel issue/repair. The car was purchased thirty days ago for this dealership. They (mentioned above) put in excess of 60 miles on the car, keep it for four days and returned it to me untouched (not repaired) and filthy dirty. RUN to another dealer!

Wes Aultman, Walt Newman

Nalley Lexus Roswell responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Joe, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry that we were unable to duplicate the issues with your car within the four days that we had it. Our factory trained technicians that we had diagnosing the car have had more than thirty years combined experience with the Lexus brand. Although this experience does not bring perfection all the time, we are committed to doing everything possible to address and resolve your concerns. I would like to have the opportunity for a representative, directly from Lexus, look at the car with us. We apologize that we returned your car in a condition that wasn't up to your standards and I would like to extend a complimentary detailing service to you at your next visit. Please call me when you have time so I can help you with the next steps. Christopher Dastou General Manager 404-994-4325

Mjallard123
10/05/2014

"Service department needs service"

Have used service department at this location for years. Most recent experience was not a good one. 60k Mile service and new tires required 2 1/2 days to complete. Service rep home sick so no call second day. Understand (and like) sick rep but where is backup call for update 2nd day? When car finally "ready" discovered one new tire flat and spent another hour stuck at dealership waiting for fix. Won't use Lexus service again, particularly roswell location.

Greg

Nalley Lexus Roswell responded to this review

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to us through the years. I appreciate that you wrote to me about your recent maintenance visit and would like to speak with you about the delay in getting your tires. Please find a time that is convenient for you to speak with me and contact me at 404-994-4325 so we can work together to restore your faith in us. Best, Jamey Lathem Service Manager

Reviews of Brandy Mcmillan