Nalley Lexus Roswell

980 Mansell Road,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Lexus Roswell Info
About Nalley Lexus Roswell

At Nalley Lexus Roswell, our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come into our Roswell, GA dealership for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced, to purchase genuine parts, or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing an excptional experience that is worthy of the Lexus name and keeps you coming back. Nalley Lexus Roswell proudly serves Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Woodstock, and the surrounding metro Atlanta communities. We invite you to stop by our showroom, conveniently located 980 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076. We look forward to your visit.

About Nalley Lexus Roswell

Jennifer Hollander
7/19/2016

"Great customer service"

I am a 2nd time repeat customer of Nalley Lexus in Roswell. I always get great service and leave with what I came for. They listened to what I said I was looking for and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. Lifetime customer!

Hennesysucks
6/09/2016

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

STAY AWAY. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! They never call you back. I've been dealing with melted dashboards and door panels since October of 2015. Longer actually, but that's when I took it to Lexus of Roswell. I have left 3 messages with Robert ( the GM). NO RETURN CALL! Poorest of customer service. I called a service person on Friday the 3rd, left a message and my return number, today is the 9th. NO CALL BACK! I'm finally calling the corporate office the number is (1800 255 3987) in case you need it. I understand the parts are coming in slowly but with poor service as this would you trust your new or used car here? No return calls has happened on more than 4 separate incidents. I even had one guy Ben I believe his name is, say he called me twice?!? Really. Wow, no voicemail. Still waiting. I'm looking at other options. I believe there were class action lawsuits in this matter and will be contacting outside sources to see where we go from here. People don't take this lying down, contact their corporate office. They will point you in the right direction. When left with no were else to turn don't get mad. Get smart. We, as consumers, are protected by law.

Robert Gagliardi

GujjuInAtl
4/16/2016

"New car purchase"

Our experience and interaction with Boris was fabulous. When we arrived at the dealership, Boris introduced himself and we immediately informed him that we were still in the process of comparing cars including few used and new Lexus models as well as few others at another dealership. He immediately understood our needs and proceeded with getting all the necessary details. In all, we saw and drove 4 different models with him and left. He stayed in contact with us to understand if there was anything more he could do or if we had any questions. He also respected our timeline for purchase and never used any pressure tactics. Once we decided on the price and model, we did everything via text message and he had all the documents ready to sign and take possession of the car. Every one else we interacted with were all pleasant and Boris was constantly available throughout the entire process until we drove off. He has also checked in with us after few weeks to make sure we didn't have any questions. This was a true "white glove" car purchase experience. Thank you Boris.

Boris

SJMHop
4/07/2016

"Got my dream car!"

My husband and I can't say enough about how great the experience at Nalley was! Bob Leyda found me my dream car! He was very straightforward, knowledgeable and friendly. I expected the process of buying a car to be really complicated and stressful, but Bob made it super easy. He really went the extra mile in making sure that I understood all the functions of my car. Lauren from financing was also so fun to work with. After a very long day, her bright personality and great sense of humor was much appreciated! Thank you, Bob and Lauren!!

Lauren Miller

JLSlentz
2/27/2016

"Bad used car experience"

I bought a used low mileage 2003 SC430 Lexus from Nalley Lexus Rosewell and it has been a very bad experience with lots of repairs. They said they had checked the car over and and even the salesman said it went over the car. We flew to Georgia and on the way home the headlight were so dim we could hardly see the road and when it started to rain the fog lights would not work and that was just on the way home. We have only driven the car about 3000 miles in the four months we have owned the vehicle and the next thing to fail was the master cylinder which cost me $2100. Then two weeks later the Alternator started to make a whining noise because the hose from the power steering reservoir leaked into the alternator. This is a lot of maintenance on car that has only 96,000 miles. This is the type of maintenance you would expect on a car with twice that mileage, so is the mileage correct?

Nalley Lexus Roswell responded to this review

March 23, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you in greater detail. Please call me at 678-459-2183 when you get a chance. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to making things right. Robert Gagliardi, General Manager

bbrainis
1/01/2016

"Highly Recommend Sal D'Amico @ Nalley Lexus Roswell"

We had a wonderful experience buying our new RX350 from D'Amico our salesman. He was very personable, informative and overall friendly and not pushy. AWESOME! Sal represented the dealership well and was very helpful and did everything possible to accommodate us. He kept in contact during the whole process. He was up front about everything and there were no surprises in the process. Sal was very personable wonderful and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Our financial person was not only efficient but very enjoyable to do business with. Thanks to all!! Best Experience Ever!!! My 4th from Nalley Lexus, I will continue to be their customer and Sal is the best!

Nalley Lexus Roswell responded to this review

January 26, 2016

Our pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to review Nalley Lexus Roswell. I am glad to hear that our team went above and beyond to take care of you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future. Robert Gagliardi, General Manager

GreatRide - RS
11/25/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience and Professionalism"

I purchased a new 2015 Rx 350 and had the privilege to work with Bob Leyda. Bob was very easy to work with and knew all of the details/technical aspects of the car. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had during all of my car buying years! I would recommend Bob to anyone in the market for a new Rx or any of the other Lexus models. He will make it easy for you! Rick S.

rwiyda
10/03/2015

"Highest Quality of Customer Satisfaction"

Will Gallagher has been my Service Manager since I purchased my Lexus in 2010. Will has proven his knowledge and honesty over the years in every instance. I am a faithful client of Will. Recently I was able to purchase my tires at the best possible cost in the area, just for being a customer of the dealership. Therefore, I will purchase my next car from this dealership, no doubt. Also, important is the service location in Roswell provides a comfortable area to wait when necessary.

js_ga
7/18/2015

"Outstanding service"

I was especially impressed with the service, timeliness, and helpfulness of the team. Marvin went over and above to make sure the car was cleaned well.

Jason9549
6/25/2015

"Great overall Dealership, great amenities"

Great overall visit. Salesman Bob Sankey was great finding me my right car, he kept looking out and scouring and keeping me updated on everything as the week progressed. Great overall visit. Bob ended up finding me the perfect car for my work commute as I had requested and I am very satisfied overall with the whole experience. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful and I look forward to future experiences at Nalley Lexus.

Robert Sankey