Nalley Lexus Roswell

Manny Hiraldo, Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2010, Nalley Lexus Roswell

Manny Hiraldo

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2010

January 30, 2017

"Jay was an amazing service technician!"

- Mimi Umstead

Though I was not the owner of the car, but my boss's assistant, who was asked to get the car serviced, I was treated with the utmost respect. Jay, the customer service person who helped me was fabulous. We needed extensive service and a rental was provided quickly. She was helpful in getting things removed from the car, was prompt in letting me know additional service that was needed, AND surprisingly, not needed! The rental car area was also so helpful- a wonderful woman behind the counter, that I'm ashamed I can't remember her name, was delightful. Will always come back!! It's not convenient to our office location, but so worth the drive!

December 16, 2016

"Very Nice & Professional Sales Consultant"

- JTBarrett

We just purchased a certified LS460 and Barry was very professional and knowledgeable about the brand and the specific car. His calm non pushy approach made my wife very comfortable and made the process very easy. If you or your wife want a very easy and calm purchasing experience defiantly call Barry his follow-up and attention to detail will make the process stress free. Joe Barrett

December 09, 2016

"Great dealership.. Great selection... Ask for Barry!"

- Farrah Lee

I usually don't take time to write reviews, but my experience was so good and the dealer was so awesome that I have to share.. I recently purchased a pre-owned 2015 Lexus from this dealership. Typically, I dread car shopping, but working with Barry (Steinberg) to find my perfect car made car shopping bearable but also fun and easy. Not only did he find my car, I could tell what a great person he is, great dad, grandfather. Just such a pleasure to be around. I am done "shopping". From now on, I will just be going to Barry because I trust him and he actually cares about helping me. One time, the dealership did not have a particular product that my car needed, and Barry went out and got it for me on his own. Who does that!?!?! I just felt that I should share my experience and maybe help someone else out that needs a good car-buying experience. :)

New 2017 Lexus ES