Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Roozel12
7/05/2015

"Amazing service"

Kevin smith at Nalley Toyota of Roswell is the way to go. He did an outstanding job helping me and my father find my dream car!!

Annie

"Great Experience"

Great experience working with Danny and his team. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to answer all of my questions in a timely manner. Danny was awesome at understanding my needs and he worked very diligently to get me what I was looking for. Additionally, the service I received after purchasing my car was exceptional as well. Would definitely work with Nalley again in the future and would recommend others work with them as well.

educationguy

"great"

Stacey Lowrey was very helpful and did not use pressure tactics to get me to but this car. I would recommend Nalley to my relatives and friends,

ldireprophil
6/29/2015

"No Pressure, Great Experience, Nice Guys!"

From the moment I parked and stepped out of my car, Danny Bustos greeted me with a smile and handshake. He as well as the Director Ronnie, made me feel more like family than a car shopping customer. Everything about the deal felt right and I was at ease the entire time. It's worth mentioning that these guys have some really clean high end sports cars, (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, etc). You are almost never going to find these cars at another Toyota "Used Cars" Dealer. I bought a 2011 BMW M3 Coupe, which they even transferred from a "sister dealership", and also worked with me on the price that was right for me. I've always been big on knowing and being on a first name basis with a plumber, HVAC guy, and a good mechanic. Well, I can honestly say that I have a "go-to" car dealership now. When I am in the market again in a year or so (family of 7 ~ lol), I will pull out Danny's card and he will be the first person I call. So if your in the market, please give him a call, or just stop by. But be warned, you might drive away in the car of your dreams, maybe one you hadn't even thought of! Oh, almost forgot. I came into the dealership with financing already secured through my Credit Union. Guess what, they beat it! Give them a chance and see, you'll be surprised.

carguyalbert
6/28/2015

"christian davis and brandon edwards were great"

we were very pleased with our sales people and handled it in a short length of time and Christian davis was very professional and friendly

Timmy14

"Great experience!"

Thanks for the speedy service and great customer service! Everyone of the associates I worked with were knowledgeable. They all helped me with buying a nice car.

myhondavan

"Great experience"

Great experience and very helpful even after the sale, I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.I will return to check them out for my next car.

Sjcohen23
6/28/2015

"The best sales experience!"

This is the third car my family has purchased from Nalley Toyota and we are treated like family every time we walk in. This was the BEST buying experience I have ever had. No pressure at all. I would recommend this amazing sales team and staff to anyone!

jerryg51
6/27/2015

"New Auto Purchase"

The buying experience was by far the best I have ever had. I did not feel pressured to buy as is the case with many dealers. The salesmen Kevin Smith was very friendly and helpful. He showed me some things on the car I was driving that I did not know. Which should have been pointed out when I purchase it. He also showed me all of the features of the auto we purchased , so by the time I drove home I felt very confident about the car. Thank you for a great buying experience. Jerry

fowlele
6/26/2015

"Kevin Made the Experience Exceptional"

I purchased a 2015 Rav4 in January and Kevin went above and beyond to make the process as smooth and painless as possible. Kevin was extremely detail-oriented, patient, communicated effectively and did a fantastic job. He spent over 45 minutes with my husband and I in the car (after we had purchased the car), explaining how everything works, helping us to set up the radio etc. For an honor sales person who truly has the best interest of the buyer at heart - I would recommend Kevin! Thank you for a great experience!

Reviews of Danny Bustos