Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Pheline620
6/22/2016

"Happy Birthday to Me"

I came in to pick out a birthday gift for myself and was very pleased! All I needed was a birthday cake from the crew... They were professional and all had awesome smiles. I would definitely go back.

Mik Wedel

Mr. T
6/20/2016

"Great experience"

Kevin Smith and Chris Bussey were outstanding. Kevin was clearly interested in making sure that he understood what I was looking for in a new truck, He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure working with him and he put me in a new truck that will definitely meet my needs. This was my first experience dealing with Nalley Toyota of Roswell and I look forward to a long and positive business relationship.

Chris Bussey

Momabouttown
6/20/2016

"fantastic"

AJ was very helpful. I went to the dealership and let him know I could not buy a car yet, but he still treated me with the same respect as when I went back to buy. Smooth buying experience.

Countermeasures-USA
6/17/2016

"Roth Hershiser and Ron Collins were very proffesional."

Roth Hershiser followed up several times after my initial visit to talk about my options and was able to put together a vehicle with my requirements.

Ron and Roth

Rook999
6/16/2016

"Smooth deal "

Staff did a great job Both the salesman Kevin and the finance manager Will did a super job Thanks to the dealership and the personnel Ronald & Peggy Williams.

Will Asencio

tabrez_m19
6/12/2016

"Awesome Exprerience"

Being New in America with no credit history it was gonna be difficult to buy a car.But Nalley Toyota Roswell understood my case guided me specially Crystal, Chang they were very helpful and gave me perfect advise,Thank you

Crystal Jones

Kellie608
6/12/2016

"Wonderful Car-buying Experience! "

Before going to Nalley Toyota of Roswell, I went to the Cobb County Toyota dealership to make a purchase of a 2016 Toyota Highlander. While at the Cobb County dealership, I began discussions with the sales associate there who was rude, pretentious, and unwilling to negotiate. He was sneaky, underhanded and aggressive in his sales tactics. He was more concerned about his pockets ($) then he was getting a car suitable for my family's needs. As a result of our dealings with the sales associate, my husband and I decided to leave and go to the Nalley Toyota of Roswell dealership. There we met AJ who was very gracious in showing us the car that we were there for (Highlander) and making suggestions for alternative vehicles that might also meet our family's needs. Once we decided on the vehicle, he was very helpful in negotiating an appropriate pice and getting us a financing plan that was within our budget. He was very knowledgeable of the car that we were buying and very patient when dealing with us while we had our 14-month-old son in tow. Compared to the previous car buying experience, this one was very easy-going. I would highly recommend Nalley Toyota of Roswell when buying a car and if you have a chance, ask for AJ!

MOUNTAINEER
6/11/2016

"APPRECIATION "

I received my 4th 4Runner in 9 years this past May. I leased the 3rd one, and bought all the others with cash. Due to my traveling experience as a Safety and Health Program consultant, my lease turn in was somewhat shocking in using the high mileage against me. Overall, I was happy with my sales rep, Kevin Smith and his willingness to work with me. Also, Mr. K. Jeffries and Brandon M. were very helpful. My only request is that they return you call back more promptly!!

shirley51
6/06/2016

"Why The Carriers buy from Nalley Roswell"

I was introduced to Jamie Pearce in your Service Dept several years ago. He provided exceptional service and was knowledgeable about my Highlander and made sure it was in great shape. My husband has bought several Camrys and really likes the car for business. When he survived a bad car accident where his 2014 Camry was totaled, he was protected and survived. So when we needed to replace his Camry Kevin Smith had our name and called us. He was fabulous and we picked out a silver 2016 Camry XLE on the first car we tried. It is a great car. Then when I needed to replace my Highlander, Kevin went the extra mile and found the perfect car for me. He was terrific all the way through. I am still learning all the bells and whistles on the car, but I know if I need a question answered or he needs to show me something again, I know he will. Can't remember the guy in finance we worked with both times, but he used to be a NY detective; he was great too! We have nothing but great things to say about Nalley Toyota of Roswell. Paul & Shirley Carrier

ktroseee
5/31/2016

"great"

I had great customer service during my car purchase at Nalley Toyota. It is definitely a dealership I would recommend to other people who are in need of a new or used car. My sales person new what he was talking about and greatly informed me about my new car.

Tyler Cameron and Chib