Nalley Toyota of Roswell

John Garner

July 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Jae

Good afternoon, I would like to express my thanks and appreciation regarding your outstanding staff. From the time we walked in to receiving our keys, it was a very pleasant experience. I felt like they were concerned with our needs. We had already visited two other dealerships and was not pleased. I am so happy we visited your store. I will recommend Nalley Toyota in Roswell to my friends!! Thanks again Pablo and Winston!! All the best, Lyvell and Jonetta

Winston Peters
Pablo Tavarez
Other Employees : Nigel McKenzie

July 16, 2017

"Camry Purchase 7-14-2017"

- Marie1987

We had a truly exceptional experience at Nalley Toyota of Roswell and would gladly do it again in the future. Our sales associate was everything that we could ask for as well as our negotiations with the finance manager. Both were friendly, courteous and professional. They made the otherwise onerous process of buying a car rather easy. Thank you.

Alexander Lazo, Chib Uwalaka

July 13, 2017

"Phenomenal."

- Thehawk77

My first Camry Thirteen Years old and my Son-in-law's brother wanted it and it ran perfectly but for me it was time for a new one and guess what still rated up at the top a Camry only with more current technology such as backup camera blue tooth connectivity more air bags just a safer car. And boy did John Garner take care of us as if we were the only customer in the last week, I have bought many cars in my seventy eight years but this was by far the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car I can nor recommend John and this dealership more highly ten stars if you would have asked me oh wait you did so ten stars and I will not leave out Jason Alston the Finance Manager as helpful as any finance man has ever been to me Thanks Jason and John such a great experience.

New 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser, $88031