Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Murf
4/19/2016

"Great Buying Experience "

My salesman, Terrell Lee, was outstanding in all areas. He went the extra mile to satisfy me in all areas. Charles Wang in Finance also did an excellent job in explaining the myriad of forms to sign.

Terrell Lee - Excellent

Dennis Mulacek
4/14/2016

"easy frank quick"

Brought in 07 Camry for recall before I give to daughter and at same time shopped for new Camry. Both service and new car. Derrick in svc. and Brandon, Alec in sales.

Huy Q Tran
4/12/2016

"Quick and easy"

Working with Kevin and Richard was very straight forward. They did not try to sell me anything I did not need nor did I feel pressure.

dp2
4/09/2016

"Awesome "

Dominic Rodgers and Jason Cruz are awesome. A-1 customer service from beginning to the end. Thanks to Jason Alston for pairing me with them to work with. Dominic was a very pleasant, respectful, knowledgeable and patient salesperson. My buying experience was the best ever, even during the financing process with Jason Cruz. Great job!

MikeO
4/06/2016

"Family Friendly Dealership"

I would like to take a moment to Thank you and the entire team at Nalley Toyota for a wonderful experience of buying our Toyota Sequoia. Carlos Rodriguez listened to our needs and helped us find the right car for our family. At no time did I feel pressured. He took the time to let us look at the cars we were interested in. He was knowledgeable and made the experience a pleasant one. I would also like to recognize the General Sales Manager Josh Jones who took the time to make sure that everything went smoothly. There were a few “I owe” items that we came back to the dealership for after the sale. Carlos and Josh continue to make sure they are being taken care of. We passed several Toyota dealerships to shop Nalley Toyota of Roswell. We definitely made the right decision and will recommend to friends and family to also make the trip when purchasing a Toyota. The product is superior and worth the money. I look forward to doing more Business in the future. Thank you again, Mike O

Carlos Rodriguez, Josh Jones

Isa2
4/05/2016

"One of My Best Dealership Experience"

Russell was great, very pleasant, honest, and knowledgeable. Arnold can convince you of anything but he's a great guy and seems genuine. Kevin is a sweetheart. Overall, a very pleasant experience. I went to 3 other dealerships (2 Toyotas) and this was by far the best experience. Stay away from Toyota Marietta…i almost slapped the finance guy.

TotoRobles
4/05/2016

""Excellent Dealership""

I would say that this was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. Jeff Joseph, our salesperson, was very respectful and patient. We were looking for a used Lexus RX350 but they don't have any in their inventory. Instead, Jeff showed us a used 2015 BMW X3 that they just acquired. Tony Caraballo, the Manager that day, was easy to deal with and he was very straightforward. Mike Hecht, the Business Manager, was funny and friendly. These people treated us with respect and valued our time and business. Jeff continued to follow up with me after several days the deal was completed. I would not be surprised if one day JEFF will be their Best Salesperson. Overall, I highly recommend Nalley Toyota for the car business.

Jeff Joseph, Tony Caraballo

Uday
3/29/2016

"Outstanding dealership"

In the entire car buying process, Dominic was really friendly and patient with me, he went above and beyond to get the car I wanted and for the price I wanted. His professionalism really stood out in comparison to my experience at other dealerships. Altogether, Nally Toyota of Roswell is nice group of people, I highly recommend them for the car business.

Tommyh
3/29/2016

"Pure professionals"

From the moment we arrived at Nalley Toyota, we were greeted and treated as respected friends. The folks in the dealership were eager to help and to answer any questions. . .even some that could have been awkward. . .clearly and quickly. No pressure, no over-the-top claims, no razzle dazzle. Everyone there treated us like adults at every step. Upon delivery of our new Highlander, we were taken through a very thorough review of all of its features. . .and there are a lot of them Our sales rep continues to follow up to be sure we have no more questions. A great experience.

Jill Blaskow
3/28/2016

"Family/Friends atmosphere No pressure"

Matt Cohen made our purchase easy and worry free. Matt has a vast knowledge of automobiles and was able to give us information and answers with confidence throughout the sale. Charles Wang was very informative and thorough as we signed all the paperwork. Very pleasant experience.

Reviews of Jason Cruz