Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Prius
9/26/2016

"The best experience in car buying"

Our family is treated well in the dealership, we felt like home while buying our Prius from Nalley dealer. John Garner is very good, friendly person, who explained us all the features and answered all our questions neatly. I will definitely recommend John Garner and also Nalley dealer to my friends and colleagues. Thank you so much!!

mathew connell

wphanon
9/20/2016

"pleasant"

Saad Bajwa and Charles Wang helped me immensely, I would not have purchased that day without thier assistance. I appreciate thier diligence and would shop there again. I would give them both excellent grades

saad bajwa, charles wang

Artb
9/20/2016

"Excellent. "

All personnel were professional and knowledgeable. I will return for service and future car purchases. I had a great experience at all departments in the dealership

Bruce ??

Block
9/16/2016

"Consumer "

Want here after visiting many dealerships was taken care of very well. Other Toyota dealerships I went to told me I would have to spend a lot of money to get in a car but here they worked with me and my budget lease to say I drove off in a new vehicle.

K. Mcroberts
9/16/2016

"Friendly Staff/ Great Price"

Living 2 hours from Atlanta area, it was a time saver to go online (Edmunds and TrueCar) rather than sort thru the many dealerships. I appreciated that Nalley gave you the price upfront, and not 'come in and we'll tell you'. Richard called very soon after to tell me that the price had even been reduced more, so that definitely made it worth the effort to drive down that day, test drive, and come to a quick decision. He politely answered all my questions, and was professional in every way (no pressure). Once it was decided to go with Nalley, Richard quickly moved to hold it for 2 days before I could get down there again to do the paperwork, etc. Its also a very nice feature that for the first 25,000 they'll take care of the oil change, tire rotation, etc. That's worth the trip every few months!

GEOFF FREER
9/13/2016

"VERY EASY"

I VISITED NALLEY ROSWELL TO ASK ABOUT INFORMATION ON TURNING IN MY LEASE CAR OF 3 YEARS AND THE COST OF A NEW LEASE. I WAS GREETED BY NICOLE REYES WHO RECOGNIZED ME FROM MY LAST VISIT 3 YEARS AGO. NICOLE WAS THE NICEST EMPLOYEE I HAVE DEALT WITH OVER 6 YEARS AND THREE CAMRY LEASES. I DID SOMETHING VERY UNUSUAL AND TURNED IN MY 2014 LEASE CAR AND TOOK OUT A NEW LEASE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME RIGHT THEN AND THERE. THE FINANCE MAN WINSTON WAS ALSO EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. NICOLE WAS MOST PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND HELPED ME GET A GOOD DEAL ON A NEW CAMRY LEASE. ORIGINALLY I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EMPLOYEES WHO WORKED WITH ME 3 YEARS AGO WERE GONE BUT SOON REALIZED NICOLE AND WINSTON WERE BETTER THAN THEY WERE. ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY. MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION FOR NICOLE . THREE LEASES OVER 6 YEARS.

WINSTON IN FINANCE

brandonpaul16
9/13/2016

"Great"

I had a great experience with Nalley Toyota. They work with you and are very personable. Andy my salesman was wonderful never any pressure to buy and did what he could to get me the best deal possible. 5 Stars for the staff at Nalley.

Shorne
9/12/2016

"2017 Toyota Camry"

Best experience I have ever had in a car dealership. The selling price was very fair and they accepted both the discount and trade allowances that I wanted. Both Mayo and Don Law are amazing team members, very professional and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, Thank you again for the A+ experience you are truly the best in its class.

Mayo, Don Law

atlKelly
9/07/2016

"New 4Runner sale"

The process was smooth as I had hoped for. The Initial selling price offered was fair and what I wanted. Mr. Lyles was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the new loaded vehicle I purchased.

Darryl Lyles

David Bledsoe
9/06/2016

"Quick and easy"

We looked on line to see what vehicles were available and how much the end of year clearance would be. We liked what we saw and contacted Nicole Reyes. She had sold us a Prius and we liked her style and easy manner. She showed the car, negotiated for us and we purchased another car with in the hour.

Arnold Harrison