Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

lavell58
5/25/2016

"My time was great."

Stacey Lowery was very great with me in buying my car. He was so great in showing me how my car work. Thanks Lavell Churchwell

Jeffbmorgan
5/25/2016

"Excellent service"

Very good experience. A.J. was friendly and spent the time necessary to explain the difference in the vehicles I questioned him about. The paperwork, although lengthy was easy and well explained.

Robert Burnside
5/21/2016

"Outstanding service"

Everyone was friendly and service was exceptional. Will definitely consider buying my next car here. I am not a wordy guy so 25 words is

Sid
5/16/2016

"It was an awesome experience"

I had the best and smoothest car buying experience of my life buying the car from Nalley Toyota. Rochelle Saulsberry not just helped us but guided us in choosing the perfect car for us. You guys were so humble and generous that right on the first day of our visit we made up our mind that we are going to buy our car from you guys only. I have already started referring you guys to all my colleagues and friends as I want them to feel how good it feels when buying car from Nalley Toyota.

Rochelle Saulsberry

Nalley Toyota of Roswell responded to this review

May 17, 2016

Sid, thank you for your five-star review of Nalley Toyota of Roswell. I am proud to hear that Rochelle and my team provided you with an easy, professional car buying experience. We appreciate your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Mike Balog, General Manager

barbara6530
5/10/2016

" Very plesant people but much to long to close deal. "

Had a very long day. Arrived before noon and left after 5 pm. Had several different personnel taking care of us during our visit. Everyone was very nice. Time for completion was much too long. Felt like we got lost somewhere.

First person did not give us a card. I believe his name was Vaughn (?) Then worked with Brandon and then Rochelle Saulsverry. Rochelle is the only one who gave us a business card.

Tacoma2016
5/08/2016

"Great Experience"

I came in for a new Toyota Tacoma and was introduced to Kevin Jeffries. I told him exactly what I wanted and my price range. He was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and worked hard to give me the truck I wanted with the configuration I wanted. I would gladly recommend him and his team again. It was a great experience!

A.T

"Great Experience"

They put a lot of time and patience for me on Saturday. EXCELLENT salesman Joseph. The entire sales team greeted my Brother and I, and we had got good deals.

Joseph

Kristen Diana Lawrance

"Great Experience"

I went in having a pretty good idea of what I was looking for. I was not pressured into looking at other things, adding on extras, or doing anything at all other than what I wanted. I was listened to and respected by everyone I worked with, and I highly recommend this dealership. I went through three others before I found Nalley Toyota of Roswell, and I'd do it all over again without hesitation! Go check them out and enjoy the experience they offer.

Will Asencio

S Bowen

"SHADY SHADY SHADY!!!"

They told us that a bolt was missing that held the brake caliper together in our 2010 Sequoia. Then they said because we could not prove we didn't somehow remove the bolt ourselves, that it was not covered under the warranty. How could we even begin to prove that?! How about you prove it didn't come from the factory this way! Dirty cheats! I fully believe it came from the factory with the bolt missing or improperly installed. Go somewhere else!! These guys are NOT trustworthy or honorable!

Richard Osborne

Nalley Toyota of Roswell responded to this review

May 04, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any frustration you have experienced with our service department. Our customer’s satisfaction is what matters to us and I would like to speak with you further regarding the issue and to hopefully regain your trust. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 678-832-4200. Mike Balog, General Manager

Scott
5/02/2016

"Amazing Experience"

The entire sales team greeted my wife and I. Our personal salesman walked us through the experience and was patient and answered all questions thoroughly. We were even greeted and spoke with the dealership's general manager. A great car buying experience.

Reviews of Charles Wang