Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nihad "AJ" Ajanic, Internet Sales Manager, Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nihad "AJ" Ajanic

Internet Sales Manager

March 22, 2017

"overall a good experience"

- jandgray

Winston was very helpful and worked to get us into the Corolla we wanted while staying within our budget. We are very happy with our purchase.

March 21, 2017

"Good Experience"

- JMO33

Chandra was thoughtful, helpful and patient. Very direct and honest experience which isn't always the norm in the industry. I would recommend her highly.

March 17, 2017

"Took the stress out of buying a new Tacoma"

- Tacoma Limited buyer

Stacy was very helpful and knowledgeable about the features of the Tacoma Limited vehicle I recently purchased. I had already settled on a Tacoma after looking at a Honda Ridgeline across the street. What a difference between the Honda dealership and the Toyota dealership. Everyone was friendly without any high pressure. Very relaxed atmosphere. Stacy worked with me to get the right price and some of the extras on the truck that I need. When I came back in for the installation of the tonneau cover Stacy greeted me and introduced me to the installer. It only took about 30 minutes. Would definitely recommend Nalley Toyota of Roswell.

Used 2014 Kia Optima, $19922