Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Megha
8/26/2016

"My first time buying a new car-Excellent Dealer!!!"

I would recommend this dealer to anyone!!! Right from getting a quote on the internet to the actual dealership experience, it was great! Our sales consultant Winston Peters was very friendly, honest and patient and helped us get the car that we wanted. Everyone else at the dealership who we interacted with were also very friendly and helpful. I got a very good price for my 2017 Toyota Camry and I'm definitely going to recommend them to any of my friends or colleagues who want to buy a new car!

Winston Peters

charles maldonado
8/25/2016

"Saad Bajwa (Sales Advisor)"

My wife and I are very pleased with our experience last August 20 at your dealership. , our sales representative was outstanding, and our financing experience was great. There were no pressure sales No arm twisting, all questions were answer to our satisfaction, our sales person Saad Bajwa took his time in allowing us to make our own decisions. The finance was negotiated to our satisfaction. The rest of persons associated with the sale very friendly. I will recommend Saad Bajwa

Saad Bajwa (Sales Advisor)

sabdex75
8/22/2016

"Customer Service Excellence "

The entire staff at Nalley Toyota of Roswell has a work ethic that is bar none. My car buying experience was quick and easy, I literally had to sign and drive when I arrived. I got a great car at a great price. The sales personnel are extremely knowledgeable and they have a "no pressure" sales approach, which is comforting and pleasant to see these days. A special thanks to my sales associate Chandra Mayo, she took care of my every need and delivered on her promise to put me in a new, safe, reliable, fuel efficient car, everyone could use a bit of her kindness and superior work ethic. I'm a Nalley Toyota of Roswell customer for life and a happy one at that.

Sales Associate – Chandra Mayo

Joshmw05
8/21/2016

"It was excellent. "

My experience at Nalley Toyota was wonderful. Stacey was an outstanding professional that helped me find the right vehicle and he after he answered all my questions and got the payments where I wanted them to be, he did not stop there. I had a screw in my tire and Stacey took care of me all the way. I dropped my car off the get the tire repaired during my lunch break and I just missed the shuttle and Stacey drove me back to work himself. I cannot believe how amazing this made me feel for him to do this. I would highly recommend Stacey as the go to associate to purchase a car. I will do my business with Nalley in the future and my experience was excellent with Stacey being part of it all. Thank you so much for my new vehicle. Stacey you rock!

Leon2016
8/20/2016

"AWESOME"

Just a few things that I like when I purchase a car. SWAG anything you can give away with your name on it makes me HAPPY! Putting our sales papers in a brown envelope is cheap. Giving me the keys to my car NOT on a key ring looks awful. Having to ask for a plate for my tag on the back of my car and using the rusty screws from my old car that I traded in way just CHEAP! On a 47,000.00 car?? The best part was I drove out of the car dealership with a OPEN hood..... Went back and the service guy had no idea why there was a flashing light in my car??? Then I turned around and drove out and the used car salesman stopped me and said your hood was OPEN!!!!!!!

John Honest
8/16/2016

"professional place"

I found everyone I met during the visit good hard working people. Special thanks to Michael Hendrix. He is a great guy. very hardworking and sincere.

10year buyer
8/15/2016

"This was better than any other car purchasing experience."

Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. They went out of their way to meet our needs. Tyler knew more about the Highlander than we could ever remember. He offered more than once for us to call him if we had any questions.

Tyler Cameron

bribennett

"Wonderful Experience"

Nalley Toyota of Roswell provided the best car buying experience I could have asked for. Rather than being overly aggressive and just moving to make the sale, their sales team, general manager, and finance officer worked together to inform me of each aspect of this process and answer all (I had a million!) the questions I had. Stacey in sales knows these vehicles very well and is politely forthright when explaining the specifications; the GM is well spoken in providing all the options when considering financing; and Mike Hecht in the finance department was delightful when going over the details and options for my specific needs. I would highly recommend Stacey as a sales associate and I would certainly recommend Nalley Toyota for making your next vehicle purchase.

Michael Balog

etd
8/15/2016

"Exceptional experience. Product quality, sales exceptional"

My wife and I are very pleased with our experience last weekend at your dealership. You had a good selection of vehicles of interest to us (4 Runner), our sales representative was outstanding, and our financing experience was great.

Darryl Lyles - Sales - 6 stars

cbjames
8/14/2016

"2017 Toyota Camry"

I am very pleased with the service and with the manner in which the sale went. My salesman was very courteous and I got the vehicle with everything I wanted...thank you!

Alan Vallez