Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Jordan Stephenson

Mike Balog, General Manager, Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Mike Balog

May 21, 2017

"Outstanding service on all my Toyota cars for 20+ years !"

- SST

Chandra Mayo was extremely helpful and very patient with my son and me when we purchased his car on 5/19/17. She was a true advocate for us in the way that she addressed all of our needs for assistance and answered all of our questions. She really delivered a positive experience for us through her excellent customer service. Pablo Tavarez also provided excellent service and extremely fast turn-around on the completion of our purchase paperwork.

Pablo Tavarez

May 20, 2017

"Quick and Pleasant"

- IJK

Knowing what I wanted ahead of time, John Garner and Amanda O'Bryan of Nalley Toyota were able to get me in and out in just over an hour with a brand new beautiful Camry. Kudos on making a difficult task easy.

John Garner
Amanda O'Bryan

May 18, 2017

"I drive a hard bargain. And Nalley took care of me!"

- LAA

Chandra Mayo was a knowledgable and responsive consultant. Chris Maher and Pablo Tavarez were so helpful! I got the perfect car for me and my family at a great price. I've driven Volvos for 15 years and I am so impressed with the Highlander. This is a world-class organization. Won't hesitate to refer anyone who asks!

Pablo Tavarez