Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Review
3/23/2015

"Great Experience"

This is my 4th car I purchased from this dealership, for me this is a comfortable place to shop. Also great place to have your car serviced.

Aj Ajanic

MAT41
3/23/2015

"Second Camary"

This is the second car in two years I have bought from Nalley Toyota and from Richard Warren. Both times he was very helpful in meeting all of my requests and it was a pleasure to do business with. I recommend this dealership and Richard Warren to anyone wanted to deal with someone you can trust and know you are walking away with a good deal and quality car. It was a pleasure and very easy experience in purchasing both cars. Thanks again Nalley & Richard! Malcolm Turner

Joan Flowers
3/22/2015

"Best Experience ever!!"

For the second time I have had a truly exceptional buying experience at Nalley Toyota of Roswell. Nicole Reyes is awesome and Arnold Harris is as well. Thanks a million guys!

Arnold Harris

ErikB
3/22/2015

"Used Porsche Purchase"

I recently purchased a Porsche Panamera Turbo from Nalley Toyota. I was surprised they had such a high end car for sale at a Toyota dealership, but I was able to get it at a fair price as a result (not CPO, not from a luxury car dealer, etc., so lower price). Brandon Edwards and Kevin Jeffries were both great during the entire process. They gave me a good trade-in price for my old car, and they're taking care of some minor items that need to completed on the Porsche. Overall, I had a good experience.

LAPTOP
3/20/2015

"Very good experience with Sales Person Kevin Smith"

Kevin Smith is very nice sales person, he received me with very good attractive manner. He finished the deal in short time. He was waiting for me till late night with the same energy and explained me all the features. Thank you Robert Gagliardi

Angie
3/18/2015

"Great service and happy customer!"

Everyone was very helpful and nice. We appreciate the after work hours and the ability to be able to test drive and purchase a car when our schedule allows for it. We are very happy with our recent purchase.

Jeffrey Daniel

mikediniz
3/14/2015

""Awesome Experience""

Mike I would like to thank Toyota for taking good care of me and my family on a purchase of a new vehicle, I had the privilege to deal with Kevin Smith, whom I explained my situation and he had the patience to help me out, I had no problem at all with the finance deal, everything went Smooth, once again thank you all."

ccantr23
3/03/2015

"Thanks!"

We had a great experience, thanks in no small part to the tremendous help we received from Stacey Lowery. Stacey was never pushy, but always honest, direct, courteous, and most importantly very conscious of our budget. He went the extra mile to ensure we stayed within budget, even while trying to help us get the LE model. Not only will we back for our next vehicle purchase, but we will be looking for Stacey! Thanks again to Nalley Toyota, we love our Corolla!

Karolyn
2/24/2015

"My Experience"

This is the third vehicle i have bought from this dealership, and I can honestly say that it was truly a smooth and rewarding experience. Everyone with whom i had contact with was very friendly, knowledgeable, caring and genuine. Given that our personal situation was both challenging and unique, the staff was engaging, kind, and understanding, I would highly recommend not only buying a Toyota again, but coming here for their wondeful service and staff.

Mike Hecht, Arnold Harrison

bgwebb
2/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I had not purchased a car in 16 years. I didn't know what to expect. The buying experience was made very easy by Stacey and Aaron. Thanks! (Stacey was very patient with me and and my questions.) In 16 years when I need another Camry I will come back :-)

Reviews of Jason  Alston