Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

taurus57
5/26/2015

" Great Job Sales Team!"

I had become accustomed to a great service experience over the years as a single owner of a 2007 Tacoma that had been serviced exclusively at Nalley's, but I had my eye on a new Venza and was a little nervous about taking the plunge and facing what I thought would be a difficult sales experience. The VIP team of Brady Thompson, Dominic Rodgers, Charles Wang, and Ken Womack showed me an experience that was very pleasant and satisfactory in every way... and I drove away in the new Venza that I wanted a day later. Special thanks to Dominic for all of the running he did to keep all this together!

Brady Thompson

musicmonster
5/26/2015

"Sales as good as the service dept"

We've been taking our Prius to Nalley for a while now and have been very impressed by it. When I decided to get a second Prius, I felt the most comfortable knowing that I'd be going to a dealer with a great service dept.

Sara V.
5/25/2015

"Simply the Best"

I would like to thank all the employees there specifically Dick Warren and Aaron Coles. They were amazing and made all the effort they could do in order to get my first car. The customer service over there was above my expectations and I highly recommend Nalley Toyota of Roswell. I give them more than 10/10 stars!

B's
5/21/2015

"This is Car Buying?"

I just dreaded the thought of the big sales pitch but drove off in my new car thinking "wow, what a nice experience we had.". We did our research online and felt Toyota of Roswell had the best deal available. Our Sales Associate Nihad Ajanic knew everything about the Prius and more. He was very nice to work with. And , Aaron Coles was very nice and made the financial part of the sale very un-stressful. We left feeling like we now are a part of the Roswell Toyota family and will be taken care of for future service. We have never had such a good experience buying a car, Thank you!

Pryncess427
5/20/2015

"Wonderful service. Highly recommended "

Devon is a great salesman. Prior to coming into this particular dealership, I was discouraged and tired of feeling misled and lied to by other dealerships. Not only was his customer service remarkable, but the entire staff was amazing. They made my car buying experience much easier. As a woman, I appreciate not being taken advantage of and being talked to the right way. Great people. Great attitudes. Very professional. I love my car. It's perfect for me and I have them to thank for that.

steve vereb
5/15/2015

"This is our second purchase an Nalley Toyota of Roswell "

This is our second purchase an Nalley Toyota of Roswell with Kevin Smith, our sales associate. Kevin and the staff were very professional in making this a win-win situation for all of us.

paramount39
5/14/2015

"No respect for customers"

Sales Representative and manager are mean to us. Did not get the discount they promised to us; added a hidden price which has increased the final quote by $500. But still a good price compared to competitors, so giving a overall positive nod!

Norm
5/11/2015

"Came through to fix my van"

Classic Collision delivered our Sienna van to Nalley Toyota of Roswell to repair the electric door closer mechanism and re fit the door. Nalley repaired the electric motor, and adjusted the door satisfactorily, all within 24 hrs. Another dealer, Sandy Springs, had failed to do that after having the van for 2 days.

Ktnb1983
5/11/2015

"great"

all the staff I dealt with are awesome! will definitely purchase there again, all the way from Mississippi (6 hour drive) to the ATL! see you guys next time

Ray
5/09/2015

"Enjoyed My Visit At Nalley . "

Danny Was Very Helpful , And New All About The Porsche Boxster -S RS-60 Spyder . He Gave Me The Car Cover And Explained The Car In Detail. Only Reason I Did Not Give A Five Star Rating Is The Fact That I Was Not Given The Hard Top Wall Hanging Bracket . I Called The Previous Owner Mrs. Eduardo Mendoza She Said She Gave The Hard Top Holder With The Car And Seemed A Little Upset That It Was Not Given To Me . Maybe It Was To Big To Fit In The Car At The Auction So That Dealer Keep It ? Could You Please Call And Ask Him . I`ll Pay The Freight To Me If He Has It ? All The Best , Raymond Mifsud , Owner S# WPOCB29878U730925 615-533-3684

Reviews of Ken Womack