Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Stacey Lowery

February 27, 2017

"Good Sales"

- Paulene

This is my 2nd Toyota vehicle, Richard is a very good Sales & very helpful. So I come back! :) Of course I'll refer my friends to Richard if they want to buy any Toyota vehicle!! :)

February 25, 2017

"New RAV4"

- jeffreywilson

I am a heavy researcher and have family in the car business. I purchased a new 2017 RAV4 for my daughter. John Garner did a great job walking us through the process, working the deal and dealing with us with the highest level of customer service & integrity. This was my 4th purchase at this dealership. Great place! Great team, Great value, Great Leadership!

February 23, 2017

"Angel De Los Santos"

- Prius party

I had a recall on my car that required immediate servicing. The entire country was on back order for the parts required. Angel De Los Santos was instrumental in getting my car back on the road faster than anticipated and for less money than expected. Thanks Angel.

Used 2008 Toyota Prius, $6488