Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Internet Sales Director
Brandon Murray, Sales Manager, Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Brandon Murray

January 18, 2017

"My experience was over the top!"

- NancyDV

Chandra Mayo is the best! I came all the way from California to purchase a car for my daughter who is attending college in Georgia. Mayo (She goes by her last name), was the most helpful person I've ever come across. I got a good deal, but just as important, my experience went very smoothly. Mayo responded to all of my texts, phone calls & emails very quickly. She reassured me that everything would be taken care of being that I was traveling over 2000 miles. I would recommend everyone looking to purchase a vehicle to seek out Chandra Mayo - she's an amazing sales woman and and an amazing person!

January 17, 2017

"Smooth, easy and transparent buying experience!"

- Tundra

Had a great buying experience at Nalley Toyota of Roswell. Worked with Jordan Stephenson and his team. Everyone was kind, courteous, professional, prompt and well informed, including the managers and finance team. Was in and out on a Sunday afternoon with more-than-fair terms and pricing, and a new 2017 Tundra. Love the truck. They took the time to detail it for me and even gave me a full tank of gas! Looking forward to working with the service department.

January 17, 2017

"Very happy with my new Buick Enclave"

- Karen-Lynn Haskins

I am super happy with my new vehicle and the service I received. I work with Erica Barros and Chandra Mayo in the internet department and both were an absolute pleasure. Chandra went out of her way to make sure I was happy with the deal I was getting. I would definitely recommend Nalley Toyota of Roswell as a place to purchase a vehicle.

Used 2012 GMC Terrain, $12688