Nalley Toyota of Roswell

4.2

Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Karolyn
2/24/2015

"My Experience"

This is the third vehicle i have bought from this dealership, and I can honestly say that it was truly a smooth and rewarding experience. Everyone with whom i had contact with was very friendly, knowledgeable, caring and genuine. Given that our personal situation was both challenging and unique, the staff was engaging, kind, and understanding, I would highly recommend not only buying a Toyota again, but coming here for their wondeful service and staff.

Mike Hecht, Arnold Harrison

bgwebb

"Great Experience"

I had not purchased a car in 16 years. I didn't know what to expect. The buying experience was made very easy by Stacey and Aaron. Thanks! (Stacey was very patient with me and and my questions.) In 16 years when I need another Camry I will come back :-)

bjs033

"2015 Tacoma Purchase"

Dick was a great salesman to work with, found the truck I wanted in couple of minutes, and overall low pressure sale. We were able to work out a price relatively quickly, and were out of the dealership with a new truck in just a couple of hours.

Alex

"The good and the bad"

The Good. - I got the car that I like. - The finance department matched the interest rate I have from my bank. - The finance person (Ken) did not offer me unnecessary add on to my loan and it has been done quickly without a lot requirements. The Bad. - Rich Trupia told me in the email that I can have less price of the car than the other dealership quoted to me. But when I got on site, somebody that I forgot the name together with Herman said that he can't give me those price and it ended up $500 higher than the other dealership has been offered to me. I did not mind it since I want to have the car immediately and they promise me to get the car within 24hrs that didn't happened. - After I give my deposit, Herman told me like, do you know that you can't get your deposit when you decided to not buy the car anymore? Which is for me a none friendly and a totally false statement. Why he did not told me at the beginning and secondly, I consulted somebody and I learned that no matter what, the deposit will be returned. - They did not told me earlier that the car will have some mileage already which is more than 400 miles already. - Rich also told me that they are waiving the processing Fee but still its included in my quote. I keep insisting on it but Herman said that its already part of the discount amount which is not a correct way of showing it. When I'm about to pickup the car, I wish I could still negotiate the price but they didn't allow it anymore. I told them that the reason why I accepted the higher price was because I wan't the car right away but that didn't happened. The car arrived on the 3rd day. Suggestions: - If someone need to get involve in the middle, it's good if he knows the history of communication of the customer first in order for them to get in synch with what the other person started to negotiate. - They need to be more friendly and have a mode of trying to help the customer in getting the car not just say some few words and that words are final which is equivalent of saying like, "take it or leave it".

Herman Smith

Bruce
2/21/2015

"Found the Avalon I'd been looking for"

I'd been looking for a nice 1 owner mid-size or full-size car I had my search narrowed down to a Toyota Avalon or a Ford Fusion. Nalley had a 2010 1-owner that they had sold, done all the service on a scheduled intervals and then got traded back in 5 years later. I was able to get the price I wanted and the sales staff and finance dept. could not have been better to work with. Purchased with a 2 year total mechanical and electrical warranty, I feel confident this car will give me years of good service. Thanks.

Jerry Massa, Jason Cruze (sp ?)

nugget
2/18/2015

"Fair price for a good truck"

Internet special price was honored. Quick and easy process. We had looked for a basic Tacoma model for several weeks. This was the only dealer had had close to what we wanted.

Loren Mayfield

shanley

"Car purchase"

It was the best car buying experience, I have ever had. This is my 5th toyota 4 runner. Hands down your dealership ROCKS !!!!!!!! Thank you all soo much :)

I only remember Matthew's name, but the finance guy was also AWESOME!!!!

Alex
2/17/2015

"Great price and friendly service!"

Nalley Toyota of Roswell had the lowest price on the particular model I was looking at. We drove 45 min to buy a vehicle from this dealership because they were roughly $3500 lower in price than the Toyota dealership in my town. The sales associate was very helpful and not pushing us towards options/upgrades we didn't want or need. There was very little haggling involved, or needed. This was my first new vehicle purchase and I hope that all my future new vehicle purchases are this smooth. Great job guys! Keep up the great work!

Chandel

"Impressive"

I was greeted and helped immediately, Giselle and Bill were the reasons we purchased not one but two cars today. We've been looking for 2 weeks and just that day alone we'd been to 6 other places. We were fortunate enough to get the President's weekend sale prices, which made it even a more pleasant experience. Everyone was friendly, and helped us achieve our goal of purchasing a car that day!

Bill, Giselle

JCN57
2/11/2015

"Now a 2015 Highlander Owner Enough Said"

We had been shopping for a new Highlander over the past several months. Availability has been an issue especially in the color combination we wanted. We had been checking websites of all the Toyota dealers in town, Nalley showed up with 2 Limited matching our colors. We stopped in to look at them and leave a deposit for an XLE which was less money with similar features. Kevin Smith was easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable. Let us drive the car and came back to help us with the deposit for the XLE. We decided to see what the difference was between the Limited an XLE to the pocket book, bounced a few ideas off the wall and we drove home with the Limited the same day. Everyone we worked with there was exceptionally nice and helped us through the process. We felt like we got a good deal which means if we feel that way we did.

I could not remember who in Finance we worked with but he made it as painless as he could..

Reviews of Jason  Alston