Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Steve 252
5/03/2015

"service experience"

the service appointment started on time and was completed earlier than I expected. I'm a reoccurring customer of Nalley Toyota and I highly recommend the dealership

Scott4269
5/02/2015

"Great"

Kevin was great. Was able to answer all questions I had about the car in detail. Kevin was very personable and I would not hesitate to buy my next car from him. The dealership overall was really great as well. Everyone was very nice including the people I did not directly deal with.

sanartin38

"Great"

We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door, by Richard Warren. We told what we were looking for..it was raining outside, but he put on his raincoat to find some vehicles. We had. 2011 Toyota CorolloLE. On April 16, 2015, someone T-Boned us, totaling our car. It only had 29.000 miles on it. We intended to buy. Used car. Our Bufget for a car was $15 ooo. We saw your add that you were taking off $4,000 on new Corollas. We didn't want black car, nor red. We wanted a gray, silver or white. We took the silver. It was a base package, but seemed to have most of what we had on our old ,CorolloLE. Richard completed paper work. The bottom line was $2000 o ER budget. We all haggled, but in the end we took the deal. Love the car. I did find one important item it didn't have that I (Shirley) who would be using the car. The keys don't open the trunk. I have to unlock car, pull s lever to pen the trunk. When it is raining that is so inconvenient we wish we had known that in advance.

happy customer
5/01/2015

"Nalley and Toyota are doing a very good job!!"

Since 1972, we've bought 3 NEW cars. Olds., Nissan, Toyota. The "after sell experience" and maintenance of the Toyota has, by far, been the best. The two years of "free" regular maintenance is a GREAT change of "what-used-to-be" - sell the car and GOUGE the owner for maintenance!! Thanks for the paradigm change. Because of that, we are loyal customers. At 71 yrs. old and owning a 2012 RAV 4 - with the hearse conversion option - I'm sure this is our LAST car!!!!

Steven Nowak

Beraht
5/01/2015

"Smooth and amazing car buying experience"

I just bought my car at this place and I totally recommend the team that worked with me to help me choose the right vehicle and at the right price. They took the time to know me, my needs and possibilities in a very expedite and professional manner. From the moment I contacted them to the moment I drove off with my new car, I felt at ease. I worked with Mr. Warren and I have to say, he is awesome at his job. Always warm, professional, and never pushy. I totally recommend this place.

RASman54
5/01/2015

"Awesome new car purchase experience!!! "

I had not purchased a brand new vehicle for quite a number of years. My wife and I were somewhat apprehensive about the prospect of going through the process. Hey, these folks were great to deal with! No annoying pressure. Loren Mayfield was a rock star!! She answered all my questions with professionalism and patience. Throughout our several days of correspondence, she always was there for me helping me understand the vehicle features and buying process. Jason Brown was totally cool when he helped me understand the items on the worksheet and Doc Peal was there at closing the deal to get us a really competitive price. Doc also helped me consider several options in the purchase process. Finally, Charles Wang helped us get better financing than what I had prearranged. Charles saved us money which helped us extend our warranty and protection. Way to go guys!! I will definitely be a repeat customer. We love our new 4 Runner. I will be the coolest Granddad with the Grandkids!!!

happy customer 10's across the board!

"Great experience"

I had a great experience, the staff at Nalley Toyota was very friendly helpful and knowledgable. I am looking forward to my next purchase with Nalley Toyota!

Colaboy54
4/30/2015

"Very good car buying experience. "

Richard Warren and the staff of the dealership were great to work with. I did not feel pressured, got a fair trade, and a good price on the new car. Overall, it was a very good transaction!

Steeli2012
4/30/2015

"Very Pleased!"

I am the type of buyer that takes an analytical approach to the car buying process or any other major purchase in my life. With that being said, this is the second vehicle we have purchased from Nalley Toyota of Roswell in the last couple of years. I assessed all of the variables involved and by far I feel Nalley Toyota of Roswell and their staff surpassed their competition in price and quality of customer service. Great job Jason Brown!

dog
4/28/2015

"excellant"

every one was very nice and went out of their way to please me.They were polite and up to date on the features of the car. Romane , Jay and Ken were excellent. Thanks Billy

Reviews of Dick  Warren