Nalley Toyota of Roswell

11130 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Nalley Toyota of Roswell Info
About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Nalley Toyota of Roswell offers an impressive inventory of new Toyota models and quality pre-owned vehicles, as well as professional maintenance and repair services, genuine parts, and auto body repair to customers in Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, and Atlanta. At Nalley Toyota of Roswell, we are committed to providing customers with the best possible service on each and every visit to our dealership. That's why your feedback is so important. Whether you visited our dealership for service, to test drive a new vehicle, or anything in between, we want to hear about your experience. We invite you to visit our showroom located at 11505 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA, and see just how easy the car-buying process can be.

About Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Michelle Walker
8/27/2015

"Richard is the MAN!!"

Richard went above and beyond to help us get in the perfect truck. I could not be more please with the excellence in customer service we received at Nalley Toyota of Roswell. I will not go to another dealership ever again!!!!

cakins
8/24/2015

"Excellent team"

We went in on a Thursday to finalize the deal on a Toyota Camry which we have been negotiating since that afternoon.The sales person was very confident that he could give us the best deal possible. We went for a ride and were set on a price.We walked in the door at 7:45 pm and din't expect to take the delivery of the car that night as we figured the service department will be closed and the finance department will be almost ready to leave for the day but we were wrong...they all stayed..the car was sent for detailing and the finance person stayed till 11:00 pm and finished the paper work and we walked over to the car to find the Sales person taking a look at the car to make sure it was all set.We were even offered another detailing if we find anything that wasn't up to our liking. We did find one little thing and it was taken care of immediately.We are very impressed and would return if we need another car int eh future.. thank you

Tony Giovannitti

maurogil
8/22/2015

"Excellent experience A+"

I appreciate the upfront discount offered by Nalley Toyota of Roswell the efficient and quickly sales process I have never been so satisfied in purchasing a vehicle

car_enthusist
8/20/2015

"straight to the point, no games, and pleasure to work with "

I have never been so satisfied in purchasing a vehicle. The team was extremely friendly, helpful and didn't play any games. I would honestly say that I will visit Danny and the team first, if I am in the market for another vehicle. 5 stars!!

pss87
8/20/2015

"Certified Toyota 4 Runner 2012 Purchase"

Excellent experience. Worked with Andy and Ted on the sales end. Both were very helpful and professional. Very glad to have made my purchase here.

bdklein
8/19/2015

"Brian Klein"

A great experience. I appreciate the upfront discount offered by Nalley and the efficient sales process. Thank you Stacey and Mr. Hecht for being friendly and considerate of my circumstances..

don.m
8/17/2015

"Great Experience - with Nalley Toyota Team"

We came looking for a vehicle for my 17 year old son and was greeted by Danny Bustos. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Danny made the experience very comfortable for my son since it was his first time buying a vehicle. We bought a Tacoma Truck which Danny delivered to us with a big smile on his face. I highly recommend visiting with Danny Bustos if you are in the market for a vehicle.

charles, peter
8/13/2015

"Absolutely "FANTASTIC"!! I am a customer for life!"

This was the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Nalley Toyota of Roswell and will be the 5th that they have and will be servicing in their 10 STAR ********** State of the Art, highest quality of service and most customer oriented Service Department. While my purchase experiences have been truly terrific, Nalley's customer service and Service Department, and especially Cheri Norry, are what sets Nalley apart and has kept me as a loyal Toyota customer. Great product, great customer service and fair pricing are worth far more accolades than this review can adequately provide!

Ted Domohowski and Taylor Adkins

spruill 1945
8/12/2015

"excellant interface with sale rep."

I found that both Tony Giovannitti (sales Rep) and Nichael Hecht (fiancial Manager) were professional in their interface with my wife and I. Knowledgeable of the product, helpful, not pushy, did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner. Like dealing with a family member. Good men to have on your staff. Jeff Spruill jspruill@bellsouth.net 770-561-5423 Cell

Tony Giovannitti

SatisfiedBuyer
8/12/2015

"Buying a new Sienna"

Mike Hendrix was very helpful and quickly found the perfect new vehicle for us. We have worked with him in the past and it is a pleasure doing business with him.

Reviews of Danny Bustos