Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Orlando300s
7/19/2016

" 300 s"

Purchase a Chrysler 300s and from the moment Jason Gonzales was awesome. Stayed connected the entire time we work the numbers and even after we finalized the deal . Jason drove and personally delivered the vehicle too me excellent service and will refer.

Jason Gonzales

July 21, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Jason did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

George
7/10/2016

"Worse Experience Ever"

I visited the dealership yesterday and test drove a vehicle.. I was very disappointed with the service i received. The salesman was very helpful not extremely knowledgeable but he was new to the dealership. He explained what Now to the sales manager he was very rude, argumentative,condesending and very patronizing to me. We had discussed figures and i felt we were very close and the sales manger went to discuss with whomever he needed to and then came back with the original figures plus additional charges. Now these additional charges- They tell you that all vehicles come with a free key replacement up to 2 years- now on the paperwork this is listed as an option- There is a charge for this- This is listed as an option- Wouldnt one reasonably think option means i have the choice whether or not i would want this- this is not an option its mandatory even though its listed as option. Then he wanted me to sign a piece of paper with what i was willing to pay. This seems very childish and unprofessional. I understand there is negotiating in any deal but these standards that your dealership use are not what i feel is appropriate business standards. I felt like the time i spent there was a waste of my time. So for as wanting to return to your dealership or referring anyone would never happen.

Sales Manager on Duty on 7/8/2016

Tommysox
7/05/2016

"My new Ram"

I had a great experience getting my new Ram truck from Napleton Dodge. Maribel Perez did a great job showing me different vehicles and explaining all the different options that I had to choose from. John Guzman was very straight forward and honest with me. And in the end got me the payments I needed to get the truck. Overall it was a very good experience, and I would highly recommend Napleton Dodge to anyone looking for a great deal on a new Ram truck. Leroy Ericksen

Maribel Perez and John Guzman

July 22, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new RAM! John and Maribel are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Shannanandjohn2
6/29/2016

"Absolute Excellence all throughout"

I just wanted to write that I went in 2 weeks ago and went in to purchase a used vehicle I had Ricardo Martinez as a Salesman and he was the greatest he was wonderful to deal with he was trustworthy he was forward about any problems or anything that I needed to ask him about any of my concerns he was very professional and courteous and very helpful and in the end he enjoyed the experience so well that we wanted coming back in the next day and buying a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 off the showroom floor all around it was an excellent experience I could not have asked for a better dealership and I'll never go anywhere else they've got my business for life thank you Ricardo

Ricardo Martinez

July 22, 2016

Hello Shannan and John, thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Ricardo was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new RAM 1500. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

david strong
6/20/2016

"Purchasing Truck RAM "

I got a great deal for a pre-owned RAM 2011 red, which was in great conditions. Thank you to the crew at Napleton in Kissimmee for being very friendly and professional. David Strong

Maribel Perez, John Guzman

June 21, 2016

David, thank you so much for your terrific review. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. We’re elated to hear that our team has been very friendly and professional during your experience. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

riceman
6/19/2016

"Purchasing a used Jeep"

Tex was great to work with while buying are 2006 Grand Cherokee. I saw the Jeep online and Tex made sure it stayed put until I got there. It was about a hour drive for me.

Gary "Tex" Clark

June 21, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and congratulations on your 2006 Grand Cherokee! We strive to provide all of our patrons with 100% customer satisfaction and it's a pleasure to hear that Tex did just that. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Swoods56
6/13/2016

"Purchasing a new jeep. "

Jennifer Rios was very professional and attentive to my needs, when deciding whether I should purchase a new vehicle. She was knowledgeable and very courteous. It was a rough start but she reassured me that I was going to be happy by the end of the day. Thanks Jennifer Rios.

Jennifer Rios

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Jennifer is a vital member of our team and we’re elated to read that she took care of you and accommodated your needs. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Heriberto Molina
6/11/2016

"Excellent service."

Excellent Service. Being able to make the appointment online. And having the service done at the appointment time and Friendly and courteous attention from service personal. Thanks Debbie Alvarez.

Debbie Alvarez

June 14, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Heriberto. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

H2
6/10/2016

"Great Sales Associates"

Bob Conti and Rich LeBaron were a pleasure to work with in picking out a car from Napleton's vast inventory. After nearly 5 hours at the dealership, mostly with the Sales Manager, who was intent on selling us a car, it was Bob that pointed out to us that the new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited couldn't be sold because of a service bulletin on 2014-15 GC's that required a fix to the joystick shifter, for which Jeep currently has no path forward to fix. (Note: There were several 2015 GC’s on the lot that should’ve been pulled as not for purchase because of the condition, but weren’t.) The Sales Manager stated that if we returned the next day, he would give us the SAME deal on a new 2016 GC Limited, (his word only; nothing in writing). Since we had already invested so much time at the dealership, we decided to give Napleton a second chance. Bob was busy with another customer when we arrived, so Rich LeBaron took over as our Sales Associate. We did find a 2016 GC for purchase on the second visit. Rich was knowledgeable in showing us the features of the vehicle and took his time in linking our iPhones to the GC’s entertainment system. He also helped in prepping the vehicle for delivery. It should be noted that there is a dicotomy between Bob and Rich, our Sales Associates, and the Sales Managers that actually do the negotiating. The process for choosing the car was great – no pressure from the Sales Associates. However negotiating required 2.5 hours - armed with Truecar and my employee discount information, I managed a reasonable price, ( The vehicle we picked was a 75th Anniversary GC Laredo 4x4, which was priced several thousand below the Limiteds on the lot, but we still paid $1250 over what was negotiated on the 2015 GC Limited-so, not the same deal). I gave the dealership 3 stars because of the excellent Sales Associates - none for Sales Managers. Also financing at Napleton was quick and straight forward (thanks to Leroy in the Finance Department). Recommendation- if you go to Napleton Orlando, ask for Bob Conti or Rich LeBaron who are really customer advocates - but pack a lunch and be prepared to stay if you want the best deal you can get from the Sales Managers. Having Trucar, Edmunds and KBB data helps. One other thing of note- the 2015 GC that we were going to buy had a dead battery. Bob couldn't get a service person to the lot in a timely fashion, so he took the task upon himself to get the GC running and into the service bay for a new battery. We also witnessed Bob and Rich prepping customer vehicles to get them out the door as promised when others were at lunch. Overall we spent an great amount of our time working this deal with Napleton - uncompensated time that we'll never get back. Even after I told the Sales Manager that we had a birthday party to go to (this was after about an 1.5 hours of waiting), there was no regard for my time. It is also unfathomable that Napleton would require a survey be completed before the Sales Associates are paid - at least that's the word that we received.

Bob Conti, Rich LeBaron

July 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the opportunity to write us this review. We take the feedback of our customers seriously and work hard to ensure they're well taken care of. We will keep it in mind for the future and if there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

aapenman
5/29/2016

"Sean Amboy, is a real gentleman. He is very knowledgeable..."

Sean Amboy, is a real gentleman. He is very knowledgeable and professional in the service he provided. He gave us a real sense of interest in what we had to accomplish during our visit. Gary Ward

Sean Amboy

May 31, 2016

Gary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Sean is a valuable member of our team and he will be grateful to read your nice comments. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Reviews of Brian Hessler