Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Jaime Rios
5/06/2016

"Everything was Awesome."

From the minute we arrived everything was awesome customer service. Emilio Navarro was there to greet us. He got exactly what my dad wanting. Get price, get service. No hassle, no running around. Everyone at Napleton Kissimmee treating us like family. We highly recommend you guys. Thanks..

Emilio, Navarro

May 09, 2016

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store, Jaime. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We appreciate your recommendation and we will share your comments with Emilio. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jeep girl
4/20/2016

"Very happy with my new Jeep!!!"

My husband tricked me and told me we he was just taking me to test drive the new Jeep Cherokee. It was Black Friday and We weren't really doing much that day. I had wanted to get one eventually, hoping in about 6 months or so. We had done our research and this is one of the highest rated SUV in safety, drive and comfort. We are expecting our first grandbaby and we want safety but also room for car seat, stroller, etc for when we take her out. He took me to test drive to see if I would still be interested in it and then plan our future purchase. After my test drive I told him I loved it and that it was the style and color I would like when we decide to buy one. He then surprised me and said "Merry Christmas it's yours". We started the process and I drove out in my new Jeep. I'm a Jeep girl and have a Wrangler as our weekend fun adventure ride. Now we're all set for our growing family also!!! Napleton staff was awesome and made that special day a n awesome experience!!! They were very helpful, professional and everyone had a great personality. I thank everyone involved and highly recommend them!!! Even months after the sale they still continue to provide awesome customer service!!!

Misael, Mo, Abner and Jason

April 25, 2016

We really appreciate the time it took for you to share your experience with us! We strive to provide our guests with awesome customer service and we’re glad to read that this was the case for you. We appreciate your recommendation and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Mayimbe
4/18/2016

"Dodge Ram 2008"

Hello there, I stop by The Napleton Chrysler of Kissimmee a few weeks ago, looking for a truck, Emilio Navarro approach me, if I needed any help, straight out the bat me and Emilio started talking like if we knew each other for years, he was very helpful as well as Jacob Perez these guys did magic for me to get my truck, I had an old van with a lot of miles and gave me good money for it, anyway I'm vary happy with my purchase I highly recommend this dealership the staff is very helpful, can't forget MARK he's Great, Definitely coming back for my second purchase, 100% Satisfied 5 Stars.

Emilio Navarro & Jacob Perez

April 18, 2016

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our team always strives to gain 100% customer satisfaction, and it is always rewarding to hear that we have succeeded at this. We will share your nice comments to Emilio, Jacob and Mark and we appreciate your recommendations. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jessica & Anthony
4/05/2016

"WOW, WOW, WOW"

I arrived at the dealership Easter Sunday and met with John, Maribel and Mo and all I can say is that we received exceptional service! They did not just get the sale they got loyal customers! Maribel, John and Mo partnered up to make sure we left the dealership with the vehicle we wanted and confident in the decision we made, what more can I ask for, Napleton (Osceola pkwy) you ROCK!!!!

Maribel, John, Mo

April 11, 2016

Jessica and Anthony, thank you for reviewing your time spent here at our dealership. John, Maribel and Mo are valuable members of our team and we’re glad to hear that they provided you with exceptional service experience. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

gemini
4/04/2016

"Nice Salesman"

The only reason I recommend this dealership is because of a salesman, Richard LeBaron. He is truly sincere and not high pressured. You can trust him. I was there this weekend, and if I would buy a car, it would be from him. Believe me, he is truly a nice honest person. I also dealt with others, and they are high pressured, so can't recommend them. So please ask for Richard LeBaron when you visit this dealership.

Richard LeBaron, Travis

April 11, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Richard is a valuable member of our team and he will be grateful to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Best experience
4/03/2016

"Outstanding"

IBest experience buying a Car, Maribel Perez blessed me with his kindness and guide. Jennifer, Jacob and Leroy were also elements of my happy and unforgetable experiences. Honored to have them.

April 11, 2016

We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. We’re glad to hear that Maribel, Jennifer, Jacob and Leroy provided you with the best car buying experience. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Victor
3/28/2016

"Highly competitive pricing"

Maribel perez and Jennifer Rios where my sales reps and where very professional. My experience with management was surprisingly agreeable. Usually it's a cat and mouse game with dealerships however, Jason and Mike Saunders ( director of used sales) where definitely not playing that game. I enjoyed my car buying experience 2 fold. Only complaint is it takes a good portion of the day but expected.

Jason mintz, Maribel perez, Jennifer Rios, Michael saunders

March 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with Maribel, Jennifer, Jason and Mike, and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

gchurch
3/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Brian Peterson's customer service is excellent. He is totally on point and kept me informed of all maintenance updates with my vehicle. Great experience.

Brian Peterson

March 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Brian is a valuable member of our team and it is great to read that he was able to provide you with an excellent customer service. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Ray1031
3/24/2016

"Excellent Expierence "

So happy with our client service! Thank you to our awesome agent, Maribel! She made our process so smooth and seem less. Very pleasant expierence.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your time spent here at our dealership. We are so very pleased that we could make your visit smooth and seamless, and we believe that's how every dealership experience should be. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jazz0626
3/24/2016

"Bought a new car"

Went in not expecting to get a car, but with the awesome service and everyone being completely helpful I was able to walk about with a new Jeep Compass!!

March 28, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review and congratulations on your new Jeep Compass! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome service experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Reviews of Brian Hessler