Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Annie Adorno, Business Development Manager, Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Annie Adorno

Business Development Manager

January 28, 2017

"Best Help Ive ever received "

- JENNIFER

I came into Napleton looking to get into a Jeep Wrangler. I knew what I wanted and had money down and not much time. Zac was the first person that i met when I walked through the doors. He was very nice and kind and knowledgable about the wranglers and helped me get into my dream car. If you need a new Chrysler Jeep or Dodge, go see Zac Leaf at Napleton.

January 27, 2017

"Bought car"

- Mike Ratliff

Had a great car buying experience. I dealt with Zac and Richard and these two guys were awesome. They took lots of time and effort getting me the best deal. If you go there you won't go wrong with these two guys.

November 11, 2016

"Bought a new truck!!!"

- apostolicman

Richard Lebaron, Rafael Rivera and Alex Perez at the sales desk were fantastic!!! I went to 5 other dealerships and they all lied to me. Not once did anyone at Napleton and I came in contact with several lie to me. They always go above and beyond they worked my deal so I could get financed when no one else could. Also I've had my truck in service and had a similar experience Alex in service has went above and beyond they even washed it what a nice surprise. I've even had the pleasure of meeting the GM Nick what a great guy that has surrounded him self with a great team. If you're looking for your next vehicle or excellent service don't waste your time going anywhere else! Thank you for everything I will be back for service and my next vehicle!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $25269