Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

surfergirl
4/02/2015

"Awesome "

My husband and I went to the dealership on 3/28/2015 to look at the Chrysler 200 limited. We were greeted by Emillio N. Emillio found the exact car I was looking for and drove us out to the Clermont location to pick the car up and bring it back to the Kissimmee location. This was a long day. Our salesman Emillio to excellent care of us the entire day. After being there for so many hours and starving he went to Racetrac and got us some empandas and some advil for my headache. Emillio is extremely passionate not only for the work that he does but mostly for his customers that he assists. At the end of the day he had a happy customer and sold a car. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car. Make sure Emillio is your salesman! ! Thank you to everyone! ! Melissa :)

Emillio and Dan

April 03, 2015

Thanks so much for your review, Melissa! It's great to hear that Emilio took such great care of you and made sure that he got the vehicle you were looking for. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and let us know if we can help with anything else! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager | 888-571-0842

Cutie110680
3/22/2015

"They do business the way I want not they way they want"

I visited two other dealerships in the Orlando area after seeing the Chrysler 200 on the Internet, when I got there I wasn't able to get the Internet price. they added all these rebates and told me I didn't qualify....? What?? So I decided to drive from east Orlando down to Kissimmee and from the very beginning Napleton told me exactly what they were going to do for me, my salesman was very honest and showed me the exact car I wanted online before making me walk around the lot looking for it!! He even told me the price I see online is the price I will pay, no games no gimmicks. Sure enough I recieved the price I saw online and was relieved to finally find a dealership that I could trust. Thank you to all the staff at Napleton for making my visit perfect!!!

Bob, Jose, Richard

bob
3/19/2015

"You meet the nicest people."

We started looking for a new car a few days ago,we had no luck.We could not find what we wanted or anyone who would work with us. Then my husband found a car online but it was in Clermont and we live in Kissimmee. So we went to there sister dealership in Kissimmee to talk to them and see if they had one like it,but no only in Clermont.Well our salesman Emilio N drove us all the way to Clermont to pick up the car and let us drive it all the way back.We were really able to have a good test drive. When we returned Emilio N really went to work for us doing what ever he could to get us into a new car,he got his managers and they really did a wonderful job with financing.I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a car.They gave us the best treatment we ever had.A special thanks to Emilio N for all his help.

Emilio Navarro,Mr.Guzman

karemel2375
3/18/2015

"No Pressure!! Friendly Staff!"

We went to just to look and we were able to view all the cars on the lot without being hassled to buy (personally I hate dealerships for that reason). We view all the cars at our leisure and made a decision to come back another day where we met Andrew George. Andrew is a very pleasant young man who is very professional. He made us feel welcomed and like our choices mattered. He is very knowledgeable about the cars (I did my research beforehand) and took the time to understand what we were looking for and to answer any questions I had no matter how many times I asked. He was very patient and made us feel very at ease. It has be a long time since I have had to buy a new a car and it is such a big decision. Andrew was there ever step of the way without seeming impatient of to eager to close a sale. He helped me understand everything I was getting into and made sure I was comfortable with every step through out the whole process. John the service manager (I believe) was very friendly and made sure I was getting the best deal for what I was trying to buy and pay. I also dealt with Alex who is is just awesome. I had some very real concerns about getting financed and he really took the time to walk me through the process and made sure I was VERY okay with each step in that process. I learned a lot and didn't not feel swindled like I did with the lemon that we bought years ago. They both heard my requests and made sure nothing happened with out my permission. No sneaky business here! I felt empowered. My husband had to leave me to complete this deal so he could be out of town. They didn't treat me like a "like lady or call me hun or sweetie" I felt like a real consumer. Also, I dealt with Rich the Finance manager and even though he was not feeling well, he gave A+ customer service. I felt well taken care of and got some extra perks that were unexpected. He explain and answered any questions I had and at the final signing. Andrew even entertained my 8 year old son outside so he wouldn't get sick while I signed. Overall, the experience was very pleasant. I would definitely purchase here again. You guys rock!

Andrew George/John/Alex/Rich-finance

elany14
3/10/2015

"stuck in orlando!"

I was on vacation and everyone's worse nightmare happened, my radiator had a huge leak and u was 4 hours from home. Everyone was so nice and understanding, they gave me a great price compared to the first place i went to and made the delivery of my part rush, not to mention as soon as they received the part they didn't waste any time in finishing the job. Everyone was amazing and kind and my experience there, other than the bad luck of this happening, was great!!!! I'm a Miami girl and wouldn't mind having my car work done here again.

john santos

ij musti
3/04/2015

"poor service"

Was in Orlando area on vacation from PA and had problem with my Jeep GC a/c blower motor. Contacted this dealer twice thru website on Monday 3/2 . Was told twice by Customer Service the Service Dept Manager would contact me to schedule appt. Three days later, no response. Sorry I wasted 3 days .

Online Chat Representative

April 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, IJ. I am very disappointed to hear about your negative experience with our dealership. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so we can try to make things right. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Nick Salerno, General Manager | 407-483-7700

Ivetteeddierios
2/27/2015

"Very easy and Pleasant"

From the begging Andrew George Washington very helpfull with the whole process. He Pay attention to every detail and answers all my questions. And they find all Kinds off promotion to help.

Andrew George and Richard

March 02, 2015

Thank you for your review and your business! We hope you give our Service Department the opportunity to earn your business as well. Happy Driving..

Rosa_neca
12/15/2014

"A blessings"

They are a blessings for your dealer they have good skill and they are a great team all are really professional in every area thank you Bob Continue and Emilio Navarro god keep blessings for your team and there boss Mr Guzman

bod conti

K. Price
12/05/2014

"No pressure experience with a quality salesman."

I bought a charger here not long ago. The dealership is clean and super professional yet low pressure and inviting. To be honest the best part about my experience with Napleton was my salesman Andrew. I felt like he was my son or something, that's how good he treated us. He seemed to be only interested in giving us what we wanted and for that reason I bought the car even at a higher price than another dealership was giving me. But I paid it because I trusted Andrew and I will be back to get the Jeep before the year's end. My car is awesome my salesman was awesome and the dealership as a whole was awesome. Thanks

Andrew George

DrBottyBoom
11/15/2014

"Great experience"

I went in last week looking for a new Chrysler and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Luckily Donna tracked down a comparable Honda car and I was set! Great service can't recommend it more.

Donna G