Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

About Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"New tire replacement w/t nitro "

It was a pleasure working with Shane and Marty. They were excellent with prices and availability on new tires I had replaced. I also purchased the nitro package.

Shane and Marty

"Best service ever"

Sarah was so polite funny and intelligent! Couldn't ask for better service! I was able to find the perfect car for me! Thank you Sarah!

Sarah Mautz

"Service Satisfaction"

As usual the recent service I got done on my 2010 Jeep Cherokee was completed and on time to my satisfaction. Well done Mr. Hessler and Mr. Amboy

Sean Amboy

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I purchased my Jeep Patriot at this dealership. I would have to say it was the best Car buying experience I've ever had. Mike the Sales Manager and Rich the F & I manager were great. Everyone from the sales staff to the cashier were courteous and very professional. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Mike Saunders and Rich Slack

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I am taking the time to let anyone who will listen that this dealer is by far staffed with the most knowledgable, customer driven employees I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Typically, I am apprehensive when buying cars as anxiety sets in the moment they slide that magical "Bottom line number" across the sales desk. I can assure all, with a little bit of homework and the right attitude, I was afforded all discounts applicable and have never purchased a vehicle with such little buyer's remorse. The whole transaction was seamless and I couldn't be more pleased with my new JEEP WRANGLER!!!!!

"Exellence across the board"

This is not my 1st purchase, I switch cars every 2-3 years and I can actually say I found my dealership. From the moment I called the dealer I was treated with respect and professionalism. I spoke to Annie who gave me all the information I needed without trying to hide prices . I was set with an appointment and when I arrived they were ready for me. My vehicle was ready for me to take for a test drive and I didn't feel any pressure from the sales associate or the manager. The finance department was very informative and explained different ways to protect my investment instead of selling me everything they had to offer I was explained and I was able to pick what I needed. I was also introduced to the service department who set my first appointment for service at my request. Not to mention that my business was appreciated by the owner Pete who made it clear I was not just a number in his books. I recommend this dealer to anyone who wants to be treated as a person and not just a number.

"Excellent service"

I brought my car in for service and they were very helpful. I'm a woman and I don't know that much about cars but they walked me through step-by-step what I needed to have done. And it cost way less than what they told me at tire Kingdom. I would definitely recommend them.

"The Worst Dealership Experience Ever"

If I could give zero stars, I would. My family has bought five cars from Napleton, and now they are treating us like crap. They sold me a 2007 Dodge Magnum that came with the (old) lifetime powertrain warranty (not the same one they have now). The car had the wrong warranty booklet, so I did not know I needed to get an inspection. When I missed it, Chrysler terminated my warranty. Brian Hessler, the service manager, called me a liar and accused me of bringing in a different warranty book than the one that came with my car. He made no attempt to do the right thing and help me get my warranty reinstated. After setting up a useless meeting with a corporate representative, Brian continued to function as the corporate rep's puppet; the only reason I can imagine he was even in the meeting was to gang up on me and help corporate bully me. I also spoke with Vince, a General Manager, who talked with me for half an hour, promised he would be at the meeting a few days later, and then did not show up and never returned my calls. He, too, did nothing to help resolve the situation. I also spoke with Denis Burns, who was supposedly setting up a meeting with the corporate rep for me, but 3 months later I had to take matters into my own hands as he had not. I also spoke to another incompetent sales rep named Jessie, who took hours to call me back. I was asking the simple question: Is my deal jacket at the dealership or not? He subsequently promised to call me back in the next 30 minutes, but 40 minutes later I was at the dealership, where I waited another 15 for him to get to me. I want to mention that while at the dealership trying to fix my warranty issue, each and every time I was there someone tried to sell me a car. One salesperson practically harassed me, following me out the front door of the dealership and all the way to my car. Even after being told that I would never buy another Chrysler vehicle after the way I've been treated, they next thing he said was " well you're already here so why not go for a test drive?" Finally, I got through to Pete, the owner of the dealership, because I mentioned that I was about to sue Chrysler (which is true). He called back, offered some resolution (even though its not the one I wanted), which I appreciated. But, then, of course, a week went by and he never called back to follow up. Typical. Lastly, I would ask you to look on the glass by the front door. There they have a list of "3 day no sales." It is a list of the names of the sales people that have not sold a car in 3 days. If they do not sell something soon, they end up in big trouble or even terminated. That list is the mark of a dealership with pushy, demanding sales tactics. Not to mention, it looks incredibly tacky to air your dirty laundry by the front door. Disgusting. On the whole, this dealership and its staff are unbelievably pushy, will say anything to placate you but nothing to actually help you. They are dishonest at the very worst, and lazy or too busy for you at the very best. The service I received here, from all levels of employees, has been among the absolute worst I can ever remember. ***UPDATE*** I want to be completely fair: Pete did make an offer to replace my warranty, and he did explain it would take some time. But after getting jerked around by his employees for 4 months, I felt that after not hearing from him for a week I needed to stop wasting time and move on. I am glad I did, because the day after posting this review I got an angry phone call from Pete, the owner. He didn't call to work anything out, or ask me to take down the review, but to harass and berate me for posting it in the first place. He told me it was taking time but he was working on the solution, but then he admitted to missing my call because he was in the Bahamas!! I won't deny anyone some fun, but don't tell me you're hard at work when you're on vacation! Thanks for showing your true colors, Pete.

Jessie, Pete, Vince, Denis Burns

"Five Stars"

I had a good experience buying my car. Eric was very understanding of my financial situation and worked hard to make my purchase possible. I didn't think I would be able to buy a car with my credit situation, but Eric made it happen. I would recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Eric Knerr

"Excellent Buying Experience"

This was one of the best experiences buying a vehicle that I have ever had. Buying a car can some times be intimidating. But, I did not feel any pressure here. Eric was easy to deal with and he was very helpful in finding me the right vehicle. I am excited about my new SUV and will tell my friends about the great service Eric provided. Wonderful salesman to have at your dealership.

Eric Knerr