Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

willeb2
1/06/2016

"Great Friendly & Prompt Service! "

I'm from Philadelphia and was in Kissimmee on vacation. My car broke down New Years Eve. New Years Day I was calling dealers to see what their hours would be for the weekend and, to my pleasant surprise, Napleton was open. I spoke to a service manager named Marty. He advised me to bring my car right in and talk to service rep Henry. Took me about an hour to get there, but when I arrived Henry greeted me right away and immediately analyzed my car, telling me what the problem was. Then he arranged for a ride back to my hotel, and since the repair was under warranty he arranged for a rental car for the next day. They promised to have it fixed the next day, Saturday, and it was ready Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately when I picked the car up Saturday night the "check engine" light came on again after driving for about 40 minutes. I took the car back in on Sunday morning and was greeted by Brian, the service manager on duty then. He immediately put the analyzer on my car, advised me what he thought was wrong with it, cleared the fault light, and said I'd be OK driving home, which I was. The service I received byHenry, and then Brian, was second to none!! If i lived in the area I'd buy my next car from them. Hats off to Henry and Brian for doing all they could for me while facing this situation on vacation. It couldn't have turned out any better:) Napleton Chrysler Kissimmee should be the standard setter for auto dealerships and Chrysler should be very proud of them!

Henry from the Service Department and John

January 08, 2016

Thank you for writing this five-star review of our service department. For all of our customers who walk through our doors we want to demonstrate world class service and nothing less. We’re very glad to hear that Henry and Brian took care of you and your car. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

WranglerMike
12/28/2015

"Great Service Visit"

My new Jeep Wrangler (5000 miles) had an oil leak so I brought it in to be fixed, Brian Peterson greeted me right away. He was polite and helpful from the start. I suspected it was the rear main seal and expected it would take several days to complete, especially since it was just a couple of days before Christmas. After a few hours I called and left a message for Brian and was promptly called back. He told me that it was the rear main seal and that they started repairing it already and would be done soon. That was great news and great service!! As you can imagine I was not happy that my new Jeep had a oil leak, so having been treated so well by Brian was very much appreciated. I’ve had bad service from other dealerships and service centers in the past. This was my first visit to the service center at Napleton and I am excited that it went so well. Hopefully this is what I can expect from Napleton in the future, the potential to keep me a lifelong customer is off to a very good start. Thank you!!

Brian Peterson

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership. Brian is a great asset and we're thankful to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

mawelding2015
11/04/2015

"Awesome!"

Our buying experience at Napleton was awesome! Our sales person, Pete took a long time to help us out, we were there for a couple of hours picking out a car, test driving, etc. He was really nice and attentive, and he took the time to explain how all the technologies in the car worked. I would most certainly recommend this dealership to our friends and family, and I would most certainly go back for future purchases!

Pete Thibeau

November 08, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new car! Pete is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

toad
10/23/2015

"katie/ Tex"

They both took care of me. Needed a key reprogrammed. I have a 2014, and it's been in the shop 3 times, for the same problem.

Gary Clark

October 26, 2015

Thank you for the review, Toad! We appreciate our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855/423-4349

Dbozian
10/17/2015

"Wow what a great guy"

Called spoke to Mark Andrichak who helped me find a car. I'm from Naples and didn't want to waste a drive over for a car not having options wanted. He was so kind. This type of employee is what makes a dealer ship 5 star. I'm still looking for that car. I wouldn't mind the drive, our dealer in Naples ( very bad)?? And very overpriced. Kudos to Mark thank you in advance for all your time and patience with me.

Mark Andrichak

October 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear that Mark could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram any time! Take care. Kind regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855/423-4349

tinksunflower37
10/03/2015

"Fantastic customer service!"

I went in with a specific car in mind and was greeted immediately by Abner LaSalle. I had been told to ask for Jason and he introduced to me right away, then Abner took me to test drive the car I was interested in. I went in at 10 and I was on my way in my car by 12:30. The whole experience was wonderful. The friendliness of everyone I dealt with was outstanding. Several people I didn't even get names for congratulated me on my purchase. I want to say that Mo was my financial guy, but I'm horrible with names, LOL. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Abner LaSalle, Jason (not sure of last name), Mo?

October 04, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Abner, Jason and Mo are great people person and they strive to create a great buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855/423-4349

Jeep driver
9/22/2015

"still waiting on a part for my new Jeep for two months"

The seat on my brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee started falling appart after just four monts. I took it to this dealer who told me they would order a new cover. That was two months ago and despite numerous calls to the dealer and BS from them telling me constantly it will be in mext week. Still nothing. They never return your calls and thd customer service is the worst ever!

Jack Mathews

mycatlies
7/17/2015

"Trust no one."

I finally got some time to take my Jeep to Napleton Orlando for a recall (first time visiting this establishment). I went to pick it up later that day, and it didn't start. They looked at it the next day and said it would cost $1300 to fix. Fix what? It wasn't broke in the first place. Now I'm no mechanic, but simple logic tells me if I give something to someone and that something got messed up, it should have nothing to do with my wallet. Either they did not implement it correctly or I'm getting the run around. After nearly having a breakdown of the money I already don't have- I called Chrysler corporate and told them about the situation, and they said that I would be reimbursed. YAY! So I had Napleton fix whatever it was that they messed up and I submitted the invoice to corporate. BUT the other day Chrysler called me back saying they would not reimburse because "things sometimes break". It honestly felt like I got mule kicked in the gut. And on top of that, the woman on the phone also said that Brian Hessler (Service Manager) confirmed the vehicle was in "working order" after they implemented the recalls and that this was a separate issue. Seriously. How is this even possible that these issues are not related. One of the recalls (P54) was to externalize the fuel pump relay out of the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) so the vehicle would not stall without warning. And what have you? The TIPM needed to be replaced because now the vehicle will not start: $1300 What if I came back to pick up my vehicle and the tire was flat? Would that be my problem too? I left my vehicle with these guys TRUSTING that they would do a simple recall and it ended up costing me $1300. Again, I may not be the best with vehicle mechanics so think of it like this: My friend tells me that he can make the door to my house safer, free of charge. I say go ahead, do what you need to do. I come home and the door doesn't even open. I tell my friend that the door won't open and he tells me that it will be $1300 to make that happen. We probably wouldn't be friends after that. Update: Vehicle continues to stall and electrical components act possessed. I do not feel safe in this vehicle.

mycatlies responded to this review

August 17, 2015

Buckle up for my follow up: With light shed on the recent judicial findings of how corporate FCA (Fiat Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram etc) is dealing with their lack of responsibility with band-aid recalls and vulanarabitly to electrical hacking, I hopefully will be one of those in a future buy-back program. Even after the recall that Napleton conducted, my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee continues to act possessed in unpredictable ways: Vehicle STALLS OUT on me randomly let alone when I'm in traffic, the wipers going on randomly at times, air conditioning blows at random intervals, pressing the steering wheel controls is a surprise party, just to name a few-- but ITS OK, the recall Napleton Kissimmee implemented made my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was completed to their standards. "I don't feel safe in your 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that was serviced by Napleton in Kissimmee." says my girlfriend, who I was planning on purchasing an engagement ring but instead I put forth the money on something that doesn't even work. I actually pity the Orlando/Kissimmee Napleton owners for what kind of terrible reputation they will receive in the next year for not only FCA's mess ups but the sheer shadiness of the operation. But in their defense, they did make my Jeep safer after the recall, because it's harder to get injured in a vehicle that doesn't work! So what do I get? A simple political message from their General Manager with the most generic response: "It was not our intention to give you the run around, and I apologize if that is how it seemed." Read that carefully: "...if that's how it seemed." It was ALMOST and apology. So close. It also SEEMED you guys implemented the recall and made my vehicle feel safer. How much more black and white can this situation get? It certainly did SEEM my vehicle was fine until I let Napleton after it. So as an individual, the only way of being heard is to warn others and call out these kind of politics by word of mouth and on the internet. And by ALL MEANS I will be posting this experience everywhere to everyone as much as possible in all forms of social media available. For the last month you cannot fathom how many people I have told about my terrible experience at Napelton Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Kissimmee. Not exactly fair is it? I know the feeling, but I can at least say I'm the honest person here. It's simple what happened and they didn't own up to it, nor fix it properly. They simply followed corporate protocol so if they bent on this debacle then corporate FCA will bend them over further. Let me reiterate what happened: I took my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee to Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Kissimmee for a simple recall and when I tried to pick it up it didn't even start. The service guy couldn't even start it, so he gave me loaner- WITHOUT checking my insurance. I didn't even have to sign for the loaner. Next day, I get a call that if I want my vehicle working again I must pay $1300. I then call FCA recall center about this, and they said that I would be reimbursed for this because it appeared to be a related issue. I find out later the Napleton dealership verifies with corporate the vehicle was in working order upon completion of the recall. Thus my reimbursement is null. Not one consumer would look at what I wrote in this review and think there wasn't something fishy going on in this experience. I understand that a dealership HAS to stand behind its product, regardless of personal opinions-- but to insult my intelligence by saying the vehicle was in good working order upon completion of the recall is simply deceitful. But the worst part was that they graffitied my vehicle. Really. They actually put a Napleton license plate cover on my vehicle without my permission. What kind of ego is that?

7/16/2015

"Super service advisor Henry Diaz"

My wife and I were visiting the Disney theme park resorts in Orlando from Miami when we had an issue with our Jeep's Battery. We took the vehicle in to Napleton's South Orlando Jeep/Dodge dealership service center where we were helped by Mr. Henry Diaz. You could not ask for better service than what we got from Mr. Henry Diaz. Truly a professional, Mr. Diaz represented Napleton Dodge with true class and outstanding service. Having to get your car worked on during your vacation is not the ideal scenario but thanks to Mr. Diaz, it was quick and painless and thankfully covered under the warranty! I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Henry Diaz of Napleton Dodge to family and friends. Richard Cabrera Miami, Florida

Henry Diaz

July 17, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Richard! I'm very happy to hear that Henry was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! While we hope nothing else happens to your vehicle, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. So please, don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, drive safe and stay well! Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager

Notsatisfied123
6/20/2015

"Service Manager A+"

Initially, I ran into some issues, but they were quickly resolved with personal attention from the Service Manager who expressed genuine concern and wanted to help in any way he could. After a personal phone conversation, he set up a time for my vehicle to be picked up from my place of employment two different times to fix my car. The service was quick, the personnel were helpful and prompt, and they remain true to making things "hassle-free and as easy as possible." I am grateful for the individual attention and help they have provided and highly recommend their customer service department to everyone!

Jack Mathews

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We love hearing from our customers because it helps us to make sure that we are doing everything possible to achieve complete satisfaction. We're very discouraged for any inconvenience that occurred in previously, but are happy to hear that our team was able to turn the situation around. If you would like to discuss your experience further or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager

Reviews of Brian Hessler