Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Jan Green
9/22/2016

"Amazing Service "

I can not say enough about the service I received on September 9, 2016. My Dodge Charger was towed to Napleton Dodge late at night. Romany received my car and called me right away. He was incredibly nice and helpful. They worked on my car after midnight and had it ready by next morning. He texted me to let me know what the problem was and that it was ready. He also called a few days later to make sure everything was working well. I can tell you I originally serviced my car in Orlando but not anymore. I have found my new Dodge service department at Napleton Dodge!

Romany

LuisRosario
9/07/2016

" Thank You"

My name is Luis Rosario and I went into the store with a Van that had some problems where most dealerships would probably not attend to me, but the one person who did, truly went above and beyond to help me. Orlando made my experience as if I were family. I left the store in a brand new Chrysler 200, which I was so excited about. Again, Thank You for everything Orlando.

Orando

September 09, 2016

Luis, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear Orlando did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

david strong
8/25/2016

"Purchasing Truck RAM"

I got a great deal for a pre-owned RAM 2011 red, which was in great conditions. Thank you to the crew at Napleton in Kissimmee for being very friendly and professional. David Strong

Maribel Perez, John Guzman

August 26, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership, David. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

CCEMax
8/12/2016

"A great experience"

Everything went smoothly. Since I knew what I wanted they were able to expedite everything. No hassles! We worked out a price and had everything finished in about an hour. Overall a great experience!

Sales rep

August 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving this incredible review and congratulations on your purchase. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Sanchez
8/06/2016

"STILL WAITING FOR SERVICE/HORRIBLE "

We took our car in for an oil change here like we've been doing for several years now and on our way out another vehicle that was also there for service had been left on neutral by a service tech and yes, it crashed into my car, this was very frustrating as we were a day from leaving on our family Vacation of course with our vehicle, not happening, then a sales manager approach my husband and told him to make a scene and scream that way he can get a great deal on another vehicle, wow right. My husband and I are not those kinds of individuals, we treat people and deal with situations with professionalism and expect that in return. To our surprise we were treated the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. At first we were told that a rental could be given to us but not taken out of state which did not work for us, and so we thought, ok since we were planning to trade in our car at the end of the year and purchase a new one guess this has to be the time. I cannot stress to you that my husband was at this dealer since 9am to 9pm. Some periods with no Contact for 2-3 hours straight and with no car was not able to eat all day and the dealer did not even have the courtesy to offer him a drink, water, nothing, not even customer service . It was after I arrived and complained about how he has been treated and ignored that the salesman Lebron, which by the way was the only person there with customer service literally walled a crossed the street and brought us bottles of water with his own money, UNBELIEVABLE. So without be able to give us what we wanted which was clearly doable and what was the right thing to do in this case, keep in mind this would have been my third purchase from napleton and we have been a client since 2006, and so to tell you the disappointment we felt was just untolerable, so the next day we picked up the rental provided as they then told us that we can drive it out of state. That evening I sent out an email to both the GM and the Regional to let them know of my experience and lack of customer service in their dealership. First I spoke to GM which for the majority of the call he spoke and had me on speaker the whole entire time and ultimately told me that there was nothing else that he can do but ensures that the damages to my vehicle would be properly fixed. The next morning I got the call from the regional manager which was a complete different experience from the general manager was very professional heard what I had to say told me to reach out to him when I got back from vacation to work out the deal and take care of us. Well came back from vacation and after 4 messages I'm still waiting for him to call me back so there is that. We received a call on Monday from service that our car was ready, keep in mind we was made sure of that our vehicle was going to be repaired as it never happened, my husband couldn't repeat and stress enough thay he wanted the parts replaced not put back together with BONDO And yes to our shock, not only was the job done terribly and clearly no one checked the final work, there were parts left over in the back seat that didn't get back on and yes No new parts minus the headlight it was bondo and poorly done, the bumper and fender did not aline and clips were still broken.... and so we're going on three weeks now and I still am driving the rental and waiting on a call from service to let me know if parts will be ordered for my vehicle and when I can expect it. If you are looking for customer service, heck service at all don't come here. If are looking to be treated with respect, with courtesy don't come here. If you are looking to get treated like another number, or looking for a bad deal that they take hours trying to make it seem that it's the best deal that they can give you, if you are looking to get ripped off and passed on then this is the place for you.

too many to name

ghhiii
7/30/2016

"Great Jeep Dealership!"

Everyone was friendly and willing to work with you! I was able to pick up a great Jeep for an amazing price! Thank you guys!

Orlando, Jacob

August 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review on Dealer Rater. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great shopping experience with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else automotive-related. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Orlando300s
7/19/2016

" 300 s"

Purchase a Chrysler 300s and from the moment Jason Gonzales was awesome. Stayed connected the entire time we work the numbers and even after we finalized the deal . Jason drove and personally delivered the vehicle too me excellent service and will refer.

Jason Gonzales

July 21, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Jason did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

George
7/10/2016

"Worse Experience Ever"

I visited the dealership yesterday and test drove a vehicle.. I was very disappointed with the service i received. The salesman was very helpful not extremely knowledgeable but he was new to the dealership. He explained what Now to the sales manager he was very rude, argumentative,condesending and very patronizing to me. We had discussed figures and i felt we were very close and the sales manger went to discuss with whomever he needed to and then came back with the original figures plus additional charges. Now these additional charges- They tell you that all vehicles come with a free key replacement up to 2 years- now on the paperwork this is listed as an option- There is a charge for this- This is listed as an option- Wouldnt one reasonably think option means i have the choice whether or not i would want this- this is not an option its mandatory even though its listed as option. Then he wanted me to sign a piece of paper with what i was willing to pay. This seems very childish and unprofessional. I understand there is negotiating in any deal but these standards that your dealership use are not what i feel is appropriate business standards. I felt like the time i spent there was a waste of my time. So for as wanting to return to your dealership or referring anyone would never happen.

Sales Manager on Duty on 7/8/2016

Tommysox
7/05/2016

"My new Ram"

I had a great experience getting my new Ram truck from Napleton Dodge. Maribel Perez did a great job showing me different vehicles and explaining all the different options that I had to choose from. John Guzman was very straight forward and honest with me. And in the end got me the payments I needed to get the truck. Overall it was a very good experience, and I would highly recommend Napleton Dodge to anyone looking for a great deal on a new Ram truck. Leroy Ericksen

Maribel Perez and John Guzman

July 22, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new RAM! John and Maribel are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Shannanandjohn2
6/29/2016

"Absolute Excellence all throughout"

I just wanted to write that I went in 2 weeks ago and went in to purchase a used vehicle I had Ricardo Martinez as a Salesman and he was the greatest he was wonderful to deal with he was trustworthy he was forward about any problems or anything that I needed to ask him about any of my concerns he was very professional and courteous and very helpful and in the end he enjoyed the experience so well that we wanted coming back in the next day and buying a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 off the showroom floor all around it was an excellent experience I could not have asked for a better dealership and I'll never go anywhere else they've got my business for life thank you Ricardo

Ricardo Martinez

July 22, 2016

Hello Shannan and John, thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Ricardo was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new RAM 1500. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Reviews of Brian Hessler