Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Business Development Manager

November 11, 2016

"Bought a new truck!!!"

- apostolicman

Richard Lebaron, Rafael Rivera and Alex Perez at the sales desk were fantastic!!! I went to 5 other dealerships and they all lied to me. Not once did anyone at Napleton and I came in contact with several lie to me. They always go above and beyond they worked my deal so I could get financed when no one else could. Also I've had my truck in service and had a similar experience Alex in service has went above and beyond they even washed it what a nice surprise. I've even had the pleasure of meeting the GM Nick what a great guy that has surrounded him self with a great team. If you're looking for your next vehicle or excellent service don't waste your time going anywhere else! Thank you for everything I will be back for service and my next vehicle!

October 21, 2016

"Awful Sales Services "

- Cory Scott

I decided to try this dealership again with the intent of getting a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I knew exactly what I wanted and I had told them I wanted to factory order one. They came back with high numbers and I told them if they can drop the MSRP they would have a deal; so a week goes by and I hear back from Rafael Rivera a sales rep and he called to tell me what it would be which was 43,000 fully loaded (I told him all the options the first day we met) I told him to text me the information in case we had any issues I would have proof, we decided to get trade in a different vehicle so negative equity wouldn't carry over we agreed on a trade in price and kept mentioning 43,000$ to make sure we were on the same page and we were (kind of) we tell them well be back Monday and we can start the factory order paper work. On Monday that's when everything went down hill, John Guzman the sales manager tried a bait and switch twice; he presented a jeep that was in transit but it was missing an option, I told him to added the rock rails, 15+ minutes later he comes back with a build list for a factory order he "messed" with the numbers and presented roughly 40,000$ after everything was accounted for, now at this point I almost signed it but me and my parents who were with me that day and the previous Saturday told them what happened to the 43,000 MSRP that you guys said, John decides to lie and say that he never heard of such a thing, after I show him the text he gets really defensive and starts making excuses why it cant be 43,000$, all in all we left the dealership enraged and needless to say we will not be shopping at Napoleon Chrysler Jeep Dodge anymore. and before you say YOU can help NICK you can't because you don't care about your customers especially your loyal ones I've tried contacting you multiple times and sent countless emails and all I get is "oh he is in meeting" or I get on of your automated emails, I know you wont help so don't bother if you decide to help YOU call me this is your problem not mine.

October 04, 2016

"Bad salesmen."

- Jeepking

If only I could give a zero star rating. Let's begin, they posted a price for the car I wanted on truecar, it was the correct color I wanted but was less equipped which I would have been fine with however, it became a giant mess when I walked through the door, and when I had arrived and asked for that car they tried to sell me on a Chrysler 200 instead, claiming that the Jeep Renegade had a recall on it, which was not true. After they finally put me in the car I wanted I showed them the truecar price and they preceded to tell me that price is fake, and doesn't include taxes or dealership fees which truecar states on its website that it does include dealership fees and taxes. The truecar quote was $24,237, and they at first offered me $29,987, then when I brought up the truecar price again they went in back to "talk" I sat at the desk waiting for nearly 30 minutes before I decided to leave. At that point they began calling me non-stop and begging me to come back into the dealership saying they will give me a better price, I told them no and to send me the quote over the phone which they finally did. The quote was $27,120 which was still no where near the truecar price, so I told them to get closer to the truecar price which they flat out told me would not happen. Therefore, I went back to Posner to get the car that was more equipped and for the same price. Overall, they tried to bait and switch me, and given me a price that was the same at another dealership for a less equipped car. In the end I worked with Emilio, and I will never shop at Napleton and never recommend it.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $24269