Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

mycatlies
7/17/2015

"Trust no one."

I finally got some time to take my Jeep to Napleton Orlando for a recall (first time visiting this establishment). I went to pick it up later that day, and it didn't start. They looked at it the next day and said it would cost $1300 to fix. Fix what? It wasn't broke in the first place. Now I'm no mechanic, but simple logic tells me if I give something to someone and that something got messed up, it should have nothing to do with my wallet. Either they did not implement it correctly or I'm getting the run around. After nearly having a breakdown of the money I already don't have- I called Chrysler corporate and told them about the situation, and they said that I would be reimbursed. YAY! So I had Napleton fix whatever it was that they messed up and I submitted the invoice to corporate. BUT the other day Chrysler called me back saying they would not reimburse because "things sometimes break". It honestly felt like I got mule kicked in the gut. And on top of that, the woman on the phone also said that Brian Hessler (Service Manager) confirmed the vehicle was in "working order" after they implemented the recalls and that this was a separate issue. Seriously. How is this even possible that these issues are not related. One of the recalls (P54) was to externalize the fuel pump relay out of the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) so the vehicle would not stall without warning. And what have you? The TIPM needed to be replaced because now the vehicle will not start: $1300 What if I came back to pick up my vehicle and the tire was flat? Would that be my problem too? I left my vehicle with these guys TRUSTING that they would do a simple recall and it ended up costing me $1300. Again, I may not be the best with vehicle mechanics so think of it like this: My friend tells me that he can make the door to my house safer, free of charge. I say go ahead, do what you need to do. I come home and the door doesn't even open. I tell my friend that the door won't open and he tells me that it will be $1300 to make that happen. We probably wouldn't be friends after that. Update: Vehicle continues to stall and electrical components act possessed. I do not feel safe in this vehicle.

mycatlies responded to this review

August 17, 2015

Buckle up for my follow up: With light shed on the recent judicial findings of how corporate FCA (Fiat Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram etc) is dealing with their lack of responsibility with band-aid recalls and vulanarabitly to electrical hacking, I hopefully will be one of those in a future buy-back program. Even after the recall that Napleton conducted, my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee continues to act possessed in unpredictable ways: Vehicle STALLS OUT on me randomly let alone when I'm in traffic, the wipers going on randomly at times, air conditioning blows at random intervals, pressing the steering wheel controls is a surprise party, just to name a few-- but ITS OK, the recall Napleton Kissimmee implemented made my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee was completed to their standards. "I don't feel safe in your 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that was serviced by Napleton in Kissimmee." says my girlfriend, who I was planning on purchasing an engagement ring but instead I put forth the money on something that doesn't even work. I actually pity the Orlando/Kissimmee Napleton owners for what kind of terrible reputation they will receive in the next year for not only FCA's mess ups but the sheer shadiness of the operation. But in their defense, they did make my Jeep safer after the recall, because it's harder to get injured in a vehicle that doesn't work! So what do I get? A simple political message from their General Manager with the most generic response: "It was not our intention to give you the run around, and I apologize if that is how it seemed." Read that carefully: "...if that's how it seemed." It was ALMOST and apology. So close. It also SEEMED you guys implemented the recall and made my vehicle feel safer. How much more black and white can this situation get? It certainly did SEEM my vehicle was fine until I let Napleton after it. So as an individual, the only way of being heard is to warn others and call out these kind of politics by word of mouth and on the internet. And by ALL MEANS I will be posting this experience everywhere to everyone as much as possible in all forms of social media available. For the last month you cannot fathom how many people I have told about my terrible experience at Napelton Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Kissimmee. Not exactly fair is it? I know the feeling, but I can at least say I'm the honest person here. It's simple what happened and they didn't own up to it, nor fix it properly. They simply followed corporate protocol so if they bent on this debacle then corporate FCA will bend them over further. Let me reiterate what happened: I took my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee to Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Kissimmee for a simple recall and when I tried to pick it up it didn't even start. The service guy couldn't even start it, so he gave me loaner- WITHOUT checking my insurance. I didn't even have to sign for the loaner. Next day, I get a call that if I want my vehicle working again I must pay $1300. I then call FCA recall center about this, and they said that I would be reimbursed for this because it appeared to be a related issue. I find out later the Napleton dealership verifies with corporate the vehicle was in working order upon completion of the recall. Thus my reimbursement is null. Not one consumer would look at what I wrote in this review and think there wasn't something fishy going on in this experience. I understand that a dealership HAS to stand behind its product, regardless of personal opinions-- but to insult my intelligence by saying the vehicle was in good working order upon completion of the recall is simply deceitful. But the worst part was that they graffitied my vehicle. Really. They actually put a Napleton license plate cover on my vehicle without my permission. What kind of ego is that?

7/16/2015

"Super service advisor Henry Diaz"

My wife and I were visiting the Disney theme park resorts in Orlando from Miami when we had an issue with our Jeep's Battery. We took the vehicle in to Napleton's South Orlando Jeep/Dodge dealership service center where we were helped by Mr. Henry Diaz. You could not ask for better service than what we got from Mr. Henry Diaz. Truly a professional, Mr. Diaz represented Napleton Dodge with true class and outstanding service. Having to get your car worked on during your vacation is not the ideal scenario but thanks to Mr. Diaz, it was quick and painless and thankfully covered under the warranty! I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Henry Diaz of Napleton Dodge to family and friends. Richard Cabrera Miami, Florida

Henry Diaz

July 17, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Richard! I'm very happy to hear that Henry was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! While we hope nothing else happens to your vehicle, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. So please, don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, drive safe and stay well! Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager

Notsatisfied123
6/20/2015

"Service Manager A+"

Initially, I ran into some issues, but they were quickly resolved with personal attention from the Service Manager who expressed genuine concern and wanted to help in any way he could. After a personal phone conversation, he set up a time for my vehicle to be picked up from my place of employment two different times to fix my car. The service was quick, the personnel were helpful and prompt, and they remain true to making things "hassle-free and as easy as possible." I am grateful for the individual attention and help they have provided and highly recommend their customer service department to everyone!

Jack Mathews

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We love hearing from our customers because it helps us to make sure that we are doing everything possible to achieve complete satisfaction. We're very discouraged for any inconvenience that occurred in previously, but are happy to hear that our team was able to turn the situation around. If you would like to discuss your experience further or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager

Millie54
6/18/2015

"Service"

I have been dealing with the Chrysler dealership since I moved to Florida in 1995. I went to this dealership and was greeted by Henry D. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I explain my problem and he was very attentive and gave me a solution. He has great customer service even if it's for a car problem or an oil change. Keep up the good work and thank you again for your service.

Henry Diaz

June 21, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Millie! I'm very happy to hear that Henry was such a great help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Nick Salerno, General Manager

surfergirl
4/02/2015

"Awesome "

My husband and I went to the dealership on 3/28/2015 to look at the Chrysler 200 limited. We were greeted by Emillio N. Emillio found the exact car I was looking for and drove us out to the Clermont location to pick the car up and bring it back to the Kissimmee location. This was a long day. Our salesman Emillio to excellent care of us the entire day. After being there for so many hours and starving he went to Racetrac and got us some empandas and some advil for my headache. Emillio is extremely passionate not only for the work that he does but mostly for his customers that he assists. At the end of the day he had a happy customer and sold a car. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car. Make sure Emillio is your salesman! ! Thank you to everyone! ! Melissa :)

Emillio and Dan

April 03, 2015

Thanks so much for your review, Melissa! It's great to hear that Emilio took such great care of you and made sure that he got the vehicle you were looking for. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and let us know if we can help with anything else! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager | 888-571-0842

Cutie110680
3/22/2015

"They do business the way I want not they way they want"

I visited two other dealerships in the Orlando area after seeing the Chrysler 200 on the Internet, when I got there I wasn't able to get the Internet price. they added all these rebates and told me I didn't qualify....? What?? So I decided to drive from east Orlando down to Kissimmee and from the very beginning Napleton told me exactly what they were going to do for me, my salesman was very honest and showed me the exact car I wanted online before making me walk around the lot looking for it!! He even told me the price I see online is the price I will pay, no games no gimmicks. Sure enough I recieved the price I saw online and was relieved to finally find a dealership that I could trust. Thank you to all the staff at Napleton for making my visit perfect!!!

Bob, Jose, Richard

bob
3/19/2015

"You meet the nicest people."

We started looking for a new car a few days ago,we had no luck.We could not find what we wanted or anyone who would work with us. Then my husband found a car online but it was in Clermont and we live in Kissimmee. So we went to there sister dealership in Kissimmee to talk to them and see if they had one like it,but no only in Clermont.Well our salesman Emilio N drove us all the way to Clermont to pick up the car and let us drive it all the way back.We were really able to have a good test drive. When we returned Emilio N really went to work for us doing what ever he could to get us into a new car,he got his managers and they really did a wonderful job with financing.I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a car.They gave us the best treatment we ever had.A special thanks to Emilio N for all his help.

Emilio Navarro,Mr.Guzman

karemel2375
3/18/2015

"No Pressure!! Friendly Staff!"

We went to just to look and we were able to view all the cars on the lot without being hassled to buy (personally I hate dealerships for that reason). We view all the cars at our leisure and made a decision to come back another day where we met Andrew George. Andrew is a very pleasant young man who is very professional. He made us feel welcomed and like our choices mattered. He is very knowledgeable about the cars (I did my research beforehand) and took the time to understand what we were looking for and to answer any questions I had no matter how many times I asked. He was very patient and made us feel very at ease. It has be a long time since I have had to buy a new a car and it is such a big decision. Andrew was there ever step of the way without seeming impatient of to eager to close a sale. He helped me understand everything I was getting into and made sure I was comfortable with every step through out the whole process. John the service manager (I believe) was very friendly and made sure I was getting the best deal for what I was trying to buy and pay. I also dealt with Alex who is is just awesome. I had some very real concerns about getting financed and he really took the time to walk me through the process and made sure I was VERY okay with each step in that process. I learned a lot and didn't not feel swindled like I did with the lemon that we bought years ago. They both heard my requests and made sure nothing happened with out my permission. No sneaky business here! I felt empowered. My husband had to leave me to complete this deal so he could be out of town. They didn't treat me like a "like lady or call me hun or sweetie" I felt like a real consumer. Also, I dealt with Rich the Finance manager and even though he was not feeling well, he gave A+ customer service. I felt well taken care of and got some extra perks that were unexpected. He explain and answered any questions I had and at the final signing. Andrew even entertained my 8 year old son outside so he wouldn't get sick while I signed. Overall, the experience was very pleasant. I would definitely purchase here again. You guys rock!

Andrew George/John/Alex/Rich-finance

elany14
3/10/2015

"stuck in orlando!"

I was on vacation and everyone's worse nightmare happened, my radiator had a huge leak and u was 4 hours from home. Everyone was so nice and understanding, they gave me a great price compared to the first place i went to and made the delivery of my part rush, not to mention as soon as they received the part they didn't waste any time in finishing the job. Everyone was amazing and kind and my experience there, other than the bad luck of this happening, was great!!!! I'm a Miami girl and wouldn't mind having my car work done here again.

john santos

ij musti
3/04/2015

"poor service"

Was in Orlando area on vacation from PA and had problem with my Jeep GC a/c blower motor. Contacted this dealer twice thru website on Monday 3/2 . Was told twice by Customer Service the Service Dept Manager would contact me to schedule appt. Three days later, no response. Sorry I wasted 3 days .

Online Chat Representative

April 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, IJ. I am very disappointed to hear about your negative experience with our dealership. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so we can try to make things right. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Nick Salerno, General Manager | 407-483-7700

Reviews of Brian Hessler