Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"Great experience"

I went in last week looking for a new Chrysler and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Luckily Donna tracked down a comparable Honda car and I was set! Great service can't recommend it more.

Donna G,

"great sales team"

I came here and i was able to get all the help that i needed. My family and i got into a new 2014 Dodge charger thanks to Edwin and Jessie in sales. There was not hassle and they are very detailed and frendly.

Edwin

"Great Team and Amazing Customer Service!!"

Just bought my car and it has been a great experience, received hands on attention and team member Jose gave me exactly what i was looking for not do mention the warm and friendly way i was treated. Jose, Nick and Jessy are absolutely wonderful !! Wouldn't buy anywhere else !!

Jose Ruiz, Nick Ginetta, Jessy De Jesus

"Thank you Claudia"

The Sales rep Claudia was very friendly and helpful! My wife and I bought a used car here, the car was clean and in great condition. After some negotiations we were able to arrive at a price we could afford. Afterwards we had a mechanic check it out, and not only did he not find any surprise issues, but he wanted to buy it from us (no way, we're keeping this car). We're so glad we came here and would definitely shop here again.

Claudia

"New tire replacement w/t nitro "

It was a pleasure working with Shane and Marty. They were excellent with prices and availability on new tires I had replaced. I also purchased the nitro package.

Shane and Marty

"Best service ever"

Sarah was so polite funny and intelligent! Couldn't ask for better service! I was able to find the perfect car for me! Thank you Sarah!

Sarah Mautz

"Service Satisfaction"

As usual the recent service I got done on my 2010 Jeep Cherokee was completed and on time to my satisfaction. Well done Mr. Hessler and Mr. Amboy

Sean Amboy

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I purchased my Jeep Patriot at this dealership. I would have to say it was the best Car buying experience I've ever had. Mike the Sales Manager and Rich the F & I manager were great. Everyone from the sales staff to the cashier were courteous and very professional. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Mike Saunders and Rich Slack

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I am taking the time to let anyone who will listen that this dealer is by far staffed with the most knowledgable, customer driven employees I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Typically, I am apprehensive when buying cars as anxiety sets in the moment they slide that magical "Bottom line number" across the sales desk. I can assure all, with a little bit of homework and the right attitude, I was afforded all discounts applicable and have never purchased a vehicle with such little buyer's remorse. The whole transaction was seamless and I couldn't be more pleased with my new JEEP WRANGLER!!!!!

"Exellence across the board"

This is not my 1st purchase, I switch cars every 2-3 years and I can actually say I found my dealership. From the moment I called the dealer I was treated with respect and professionalism. I spoke to Annie who gave me all the information I needed without trying to hide prices . I was set with an appointment and when I arrived they were ready for me. My vehicle was ready for me to take for a test drive and I didn't feel any pressure from the sales associate or the manager. The finance department was very informative and explained different ways to protect my investment instead of selling me everything they had to offer I was explained and I was able to pick what I needed. I was also introduced to the service department who set my first appointment for service at my request. Not to mention that my business was appreciated by the owner Pete who made it clear I was not just a number in his books. I recommend this dealer to anyone who wants to be treated as a person and not just a number.

Reviews of Brian Hessler