Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Shannanandjohn2
6/29/2016

"Absolute Excellence all throughout"

I just wanted to write that I went in 2 weeks ago and went in to purchase a used vehicle I had Ricardo Martinez as a Salesman and he was the greatest he was wonderful to deal with he was trustworthy he was forward about any problems or anything that I needed to ask him about any of my concerns he was very professional and courteous and very helpful and in the end he enjoyed the experience so well that we wanted coming back in the next day and buying a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 off the showroom floor all around it was an excellent experience I could not have asked for a better dealership and I'll never go anywhere else they've got my business for life thank you Ricardo

Ricardo Martinez

david strong
6/20/2016

"Purchasing Truck RAM "

I got a great deal for a pre-owned RAM 2011 red, which was in great conditions. Thank you to the crew at Napleton in Kissimmee for being very friendly and professional. David Strong

Maribel Perez, John Guzman

June 21, 2016

David, thank you so much for your terrific review. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. We’re elated to hear that our team has been very friendly and professional during your experience. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

riceman
6/19/2016

"Purchasing a used Jeep"

Tex was great to work with while buying are 2006 Grand Cherokee. I saw the Jeep online and Tex made sure it stayed put until I got there. It was about a hour drive for me.

Gary "Tex" Clark

June 21, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and congratulations on your 2006 Grand Cherokee! We strive to provide all of our patrons with 100% customer satisfaction and it's a pleasure to hear that Tex did just that. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Swoods56
6/13/2016

"Purchasing a new jeep. "

Jennifer Rios was very professional and attentive to my needs, when deciding whether I should purchase a new vehicle. She was knowledgeable and very courteous. It was a rough start but she reassured me that I was going to be happy by the end of the day. Thanks Jennifer Rios.

Jennifer Rios

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Jennifer is a vital member of our team and we’re elated to read that she took care of you and accommodated your needs. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Heriberto Molina
6/11/2016

"Excellent service."

Excellent Service. Being able to make the appointment online. And having the service done at the appointment time and Friendly and courteous attention from service personal. Thanks Debbie Alvarez.

Debbie Alvarez

June 14, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Heriberto. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

H2
6/10/2016

"Great Sales Associates"

Bob Conti and Rich LeBaron were a pleasure to work with in picking out a car from Napleton's vast inventory. After nearly 5 hours at the dealership, mostly with the Sales Manager, who was intent on selling us a car, it was Bob that pointed out to us that the new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited couldn't be sold because of a service bulletin on 2014-15 GC's that required a fix to the joystick shifter, for which Jeep currently has no path forward to fix. (Note: There were several 2015 GC’s on the lot that should’ve been pulled as not for purchase because of the condition, but weren’t.) The Sales Manager stated that if we returned the next day, he would give us the SAME deal on a new 2016 GC Limited, (his word only; nothing in writing). Since we had already invested so much time at the dealership, we decided to give Napleton a second chance. Bob was busy with another customer when we arrived, so Rich LeBaron took over as our Sales Associate. We did find a 2016 GC for purchase on the second visit. Rich was knowledgeable in showing us the features of the vehicle and took his time in linking our iPhones to the GC’s entertainment system. He also helped in prepping the vehicle for delivery. It should be noted that there is a dicotomy between Bob and Rich, our Sales Associates, and the Sales Managers that actually do the negotiating. The process for choosing the car was great – no pressure from the Sales Associates. However negotiating required 2.5 hours - armed with Truecar and my employee discount information, I managed a reasonable price, ( The vehicle we picked was a 75th Anniversary GC Laredo 4x4, which was priced several thousand below the Limiteds on the lot, but we still paid $1250 over what was negotiated on the 2015 GC Limited-so, not the same deal). I gave the dealership 3 stars because of the excellent Sales Associates - none for Sales Managers. Also financing at Napleton was quick and straight forward (thanks to Leroy in the Finance Department). Recommendation- if you go to Napleton Orlando, ask for Bob Conti or Rich LeBaron who are really customer advocates - but pack a lunch and be prepared to stay if you want the best deal you can get from the Sales Managers. Having Trucar, Edmunds and KBB data helps. One other thing of note- the 2015 GC that we were going to buy had a dead battery. Bob couldn't get a service person to the lot in a timely fashion, so he took the task upon himself to get the GC running and into the service bay for a new battery. We also witnessed Bob and Rich prepping customer vehicles to get them out the door as promised when others were at lunch. Overall we spent an great amount of our time working this deal with Napleton - uncompensated time that we'll never get back. Even after I told the Sales Manager that we had a birthday party to go to (this was after about an 1.5 hours of waiting), there was no regard for my time. It is also unfathomable that Napleton would require a survey be completed before the Sales Associates are paid - at least that's the word that we received.

Bob Conti, Rich LeBaron

aapenman
5/29/2016

"Sean Amboy, is a real gentleman. He is very knowledgeable..."

Sean Amboy, is a real gentleman. He is very knowledgeable and professional in the service he provided. He gave us a real sense of interest in what we had to accomplish during our visit. Gary Ward

Sean Amboy

May 31, 2016

Gary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Sean is a valuable member of our team and he will be grateful to read your nice comments. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jessica Smith
5/28/2016

"Best Place to Buy a Car"

From start to finish, this place was absolutely the best! Bob and Rich dedicated their time to my husband and myself. They were able to get us BOTH into new vehicles and really took the time to explain everything. We felt like family leaving Napleton with two new vehicles. :) And the manager, Jacob, went above and beyond to make sure we got the best deal. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy! We will definitely come back when we are ready to upgrade again. :)

Bob Conti

May 31, 2016

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We will share your comments with Bob, Rich and Jacob and if there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jaime Rios
5/06/2016

"Everything was Awesome."

From the minute we arrived everything was awesome customer service. Emilio Navarro was there to greet us. He got exactly what my dad wanting. Get price, get service. No hassle, no running around. Everyone at Napleton Kissimmee treating us like family. We highly recommend you guys. Thanks..

Emilio, Navarro

May 09, 2016

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store, Jaime. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We appreciate your recommendation and we will share your comments with Emilio. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Jeep girl
4/20/2016

"Very happy with my new Jeep!!!"

My husband tricked me and told me we he was just taking me to test drive the new Jeep Cherokee. It was Black Friday and We weren't really doing much that day. I had wanted to get one eventually, hoping in about 6 months or so. We had done our research and this is one of the highest rated SUV in safety, drive and comfort. We are expecting our first grandbaby and we want safety but also room for car seat, stroller, etc for when we take her out. He took me to test drive to see if I would still be interested in it and then plan our future purchase. After my test drive I told him I loved it and that it was the style and color I would like when we decide to buy one. He then surprised me and said "Merry Christmas it's yours". We started the process and I drove out in my new Jeep. I'm a Jeep girl and have a Wrangler as our weekend fun adventure ride. Now we're all set for our growing family also!!! Napleton staff was awesome and made that special day a n awesome experience!!! They were very helpful, professional and everyone had a great personality. I thank everyone involved and highly recommend them!!! Even months after the sale they still continue to provide awesome customer service!!!

Misael, Mo, Abner and Jason

April 25, 2016

We really appreciate the time it took for you to share your experience with us! We strive to provide our guests with awesome customer service and we’re glad to read that this was the case for you. We appreciate your recommendation and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Nick Salerno, General Manager 855-423-4349

Reviews of Brian Hessler