Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Chossle
1/12/2015

"Poor service and communication"

After overheating and blowing a head gasket, we had Chisom Hossle's truck towed to this dealership. That was 9 days ago. Since then, we have had no follow up, no calls to update, and every call we make to find out the status of the repairs has been met with no one having any idea what or where the heads are at or who should be in charge of this repair. Four days ago we were told the heads were in and were being installed. When we called the next morning to check, we found the heads were not even back from the machine shop! This service has been a nightmare, made worse by the fact that Chisom was on vacation and is literally stranded waiting for this to be completed. Unbelievably poor service, communication and follow through. Based on this experience, I would stay say far away

Clay

Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

January 21, 2015

We are sorry you did not have a great experience at Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We take pride in our customer service, communication skills and follow through and would like a chance to earn your business back. Please contact me so we may discuss this further. Becky Beckenstein Quality Assurance Manager

cal45
12/25/2014

"Hellcat Challenger"

Outrageous mark up on the 2015 Hellcat Challenger. If a dealer decides to gouge the customer on a new sought after model, what ways will they try to gouge the customer on other sales and services to better line their pockets with? The only recourse I have as a consumer is to no longer consider Napleton dealerships for ANY current or future purchases and services for my auto needs.

not known

cal45 responded to this review

December 30, 2014

The Hellcat is not a limited production model. There are dealers that are not adding any markup on this vehicle and that is who will get my business.

carl martin
11/04/2014

"Scam Artist"

They run a Bait and Switch scam with Low Balling internet prices on vehicles! This is dishonest. They will tell you to come in for a test drive, when you get there the car is no longer available but they will happily sale you another.

Brian

elivil17
7/09/2014

"Great Place, It has CHANGED for the BETTER"

I had visited this location in Dec 2012 and was not treated well, the Sales Manager was not a Customer Service Driven peroson. "HOWEVER", in FEB 2014, I went back and this Place has Truly Turned arround 180 Degress. The salesperson I worked with (Ray Cook) he in my opinion is the best there. The Sales Manager and Finance personnel are the best, very caring and did everything possible to get me out the door with a Great Car at a Great Price in the quickest of Time. I have been back to their Service Area and had one concern and it was address quickly. I also have them do ALL of my service and they are Great too. I would Recommend this Dealership to my Family and Friends..

Ray Cook

tiffanyjones332
10/03/2013

"Great! No problem. Worked well with me and went above and..."

Great! No problem. Worked well with me and went above and beyond. Definitely what we expected from a company that offers quality service! Definitely recommend!

None

Kapelf86
9/28/2013

"I would never do business with this dealership again...."

I would never do business with this dealership again. John in Finance was useless, and the sales reps could really care less about you. I would shop elsewhere.. Stay Way!

John, Chris, and Greg

Dragejohn
8/17/2013

"Very rude, he would not allow me to show him a defect in..."

Very rude, he would not allow me to show him a defect in the auto that he claimed was fixed. Not a people person. Refused to look at my vehicle because he knew it was no fully repaired. Very poor customer service.

Brian Hessler

lloyd0
6/19/2013

"We have a Dorango Dodge that is under warranty and has..."

We have a Dorango Dodge that is under warranty and has completed 12,000 miles. The repeated issue we have is an electrical fault that causes a complete failure of the lights and all the front connections so no A/C etc. Every time we take it to the dealer to fix they can't find the problem and insist we take the vehicle away. Last time this happened it was at night so we had to be towed home and that was the last straw, we took the car in and insisted this problem be resolved. NOBODY CALLED BACK, can you imagine how annoying it was NOT being able to get through to anyone. Our problem went to the executive department and again nobody called back until a Mr. Brian Hessler called and said we had to return the car, they could not find the problem and in a nutshell washed his hands of us. He then insulted us by saying we took the car hire for advantage and we need to pick our car up. Would anyone in their right mind take that as customer service when we have three kids and driving down a road at night and suddenly the electrics go and we have no lights? i think not? Basically this guy and their dealership take no notice of a warranty and have no customer care ambition we feel. So far we have nothing but bad feeling and STILL nobody has called us back. An official letter has been sent recorded to the CEO and i won't be holding my breath...

Brian Hessler

reginadon
3/10/2013

"Aaron Andrews is the most polite, professional, and..."

Aaron Andrews is the most polite, professional, and Christian salesperson we have ever met. Aaron Andrews knows the facts about the vehicles if he wasn't sure he found out. Aaron Andrews was not pushy but was where we thought this is a person we would like to buy a vehicle from, (in fact, we did buy one from him). Napleton should be proud to have such a dedicated employee. He deserves to be employee of the year and given a raise or a better job that pays better. Thanks Aaron

Aaron Andrews

JIVES2010
2/02/2013

"Gave $500. to "show I was serious" It was the..."

Gave $500. to "show I was serious" It was the end of the night & they were closing. I never signed paperwork but got a receipt for the $500.00 The next day I told them we couldn't afford the deal and they said I lost the $500.00. They will not return it. I call police and they said I have to sue them. When I told them I didn't want the deal they turned angry showing the weak sales team that they are. DON'T GO NEAR THIS PLACE!!!!!

Mike & Cris