Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Bob Barnette

August 28, 2017

"FRAUD"

- Victor

I went to the dealer to purchase a 2017 Jeep Renegade they had advertised for $24,000 when the sales person came with the final figures after being there for over an hour the price started $3000 more at $27000. Then they added dealer fees and many other fees. the fees would have been ok but changing the price from $24000 to $27000 was the deal breaker. I asked them not to contact me and they still do.

August 21, 2017

"Awesome customer service!"

- Carlady85

Claudia Irazoqui provided me with excellent customer service! And make the sale experience smooth! Highly recommended for great customer service and patience with customers that don't want to deal with haggling purchases.

Claudia Irazoqui

July 21, 2017

"Refused to fix leak "

- Black Jeep of the Family

I have an "07 Jeep Wrangler with a leak around front passenger side door. Was told Jeep leak specialist only comes in on Thursday's so waited until then. Upon check-in, was told I had numerous recalls and they could take care of all of them while they had Jeep. Was also told windshield cracks could be taken care of. When the service manager called to give estimate, he explained that all seals needed to be replaced around doors and top/lid and it would be $1500. WOOOOOAAAH! So we went into dealership to discuss details. When we asked how much it would be just to fix existing leak, the "leak specialist" told us he would only do the whole job or nothing. Needless to say we were in shock and made arrangements to have leak fixed elsewhere. But we did leave Jeep there for recalls and windshield. I just called to check on it after being there for 24 hours (service is open until 2 a.m.) and NOTHING has been done! What a waste of my time! I do NOT recommend this dealership for service at all!

Brian Hessler