Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Roseo
9/24/2016

"Everything I needed done and wanted done was done."

Everything I needed done and wanted done was done. Oil change, rain guard repaired, shocks changed. All done at a reasonable price. Glad we took it back to where we bought it.

Dawn
9/12/2016

"New jeep almost purchased"

Dealt with Rich. After working with him one day and realising they did not have what I wanted. I went home did an online search and found what I wanted. So not to screw him out of a commission. I went back and asked him to do a dealer trade. We agreed on a price, so while waiting for them to go get the vehicle they came to me and asked if they could go get one that was $300 more. I said no. Then they took me to the guys that does all the paperwork. As they are walking me into the room they tell me I have to buy a third key for the jeep which cost $300. I told them I didn't want it. After closing the door he told me I had no choice. After going back and forth with him I gave in because I thought it was a new feature. You see the jeep was not there yet and I didn't have the window sticker in front of me. When we got to the "key" paper work it had an area that you could op out. I told him to un-check it. He told me I had no choice. So I signed it. HOWEVER, they did not get the jeep to me before they closed so I went home with a loaner while they kept my car because I signed all the paperwork and I would just pick it up the next day. After thinking about it I called Chrysler, told them what happen and they told me what the paper pusher told me was false. I told Chrysler I already signed the paper work. They told me that if I never took delivery of the jeep I could walk away from it. So the next day I went in, insisted my car back. The sales manager had the nerve to lecture me for not coming to him in the first place. He should be lecturing his sales department for lying to me. Rich came to me and says, I can't believe you are walking away after he drove two hours round trip for me.. I told him to go talk to the unprofessional paper pusher who lost his sale for him and for not backing me up as my sales agent. Grab my keys and walked out. Advise to all: even if you sign everything, you can still walk away and Chrysler even told me if you were mislead you can even return the vehicle. I just forgot how many days you have, but you can always call Chrysler to get that info.

Rich and sale manager

Dawn responded to this review

September 22, 2016

There is nothing you can do to earn my trust back. I was a faithful customer and so was my family. Unless you fire the man that lied to me only then would i know that your dealership is serious about removing your toxic employees. I just found out your serve department just blew up my friends engine because they forgot to put oil back in it after an oil change. I ended up driving all the way to Tampa to deal with a trustworthy dealer name Ferman. Anyone who reads this, Ferman out of Tampa is worth the drive.

Erickb07
8/28/2016

"Service Department "

Who ever is in charge of the service department should be fired. This department is completely overwhelmed and cannot handle the business they get. My experience car 1 charger took it in for a oil change. Get it back 2 days later I have 4 lights on of service that needs to be done and brakes are bad. No one said a word about it so did they do there point inspection? Car 2 ram brought it in for a oil change a recall came back for the rear differential they had the car for 7 days. Car 3 Durango brought it in for a oil change it was making a sound so I paid for a diagnostic check they thought it was a gas cap got the car back in 3 days. Left the sound continued so took it back found out it was the brakes 3 days later still haven't fixed it just took my car back. The person running this department has no idea what they are doing.

Tom

September 15, 2016

Erick, I am sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work toward a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Bob Barnette, General Manager 407-287-4433

John N
8/20/2016

"disfunction"

We did by a new Ram pick up from Napleton. However with the exception of Jonathan, this dealership is mess. We drove over to look at a truck, found the one we wanted, (we were pre approved by our credit union), got our price. We were then then told that none of the "rebates" were available to us because we had our own financing. Then the trade in we had was low balled by thousands of dollars. I thanked Jonathan and prepared to leave. Then some manager came out rubbing his face, saying I needed to "help" him. I told him no, that we were not there to help him, and it turned into a pitiful farce. He said money shouldn't matter, "we" should work together and we should just take his low ball offer. It was all he could do. We left, after he continued his insulting behavior. The next day Jonathan called with an offer, I made a counter offer, and a deal was made. We arrived that evening with check in hand and purchased the new truck. No fault of Jonathan's what should have taken about 30 minutes took over 3 hours. A pissy F & I guy who seemed confused about a loan voucher, angry that we didn't go through him to get the loan, and more irritated that we didn't want extended warranties and tire and wheel packages. We got a good deal on the truck, but the drama was way over the top, the truck was not detailed at all, just vacuumed out. Stickers were still on the wheels, and windshield. Oh and we did get the $4000 rebate. Had it not been for Jonathan this deal would not have happened, this place is understaffed and those who are there don't help out the other salesmen. This caused many delays.

Jonathan

janlc
7/14/2016

"A Great Decision "

I worked with Marco during the process of getting an oil change. He reccommended I buy new tires soon. Gave me a quote on some which I will be considering. Got the quote for tires, the oil change, they fixed a tire that had a nail in it, and I got new wipers all in one trip and without an appointment. They were actually offering a buy one oil change get three free deal that day. I guess I'll be going back many times more. A great deal all in all.

Marco

July 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate Marco as well as the rest of our staff, and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Best, Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Team

acuracurlygirl
7/04/2016

"Rude and ugly when were stranded on side of road"

Had a flat tire in new Jeep Cherokee and when we called they were not helpful. Rude where we went in...worst service ever. We were insulted and treated poorly because (2 sisters ) out for a day of shopping did not have have their husband with them...we were treated poorly...insulted, put down and offered no help when we were stranded in a rain storm on the side of the road. The worst service ever....I am the sister who was visiting from Tallahassee, and I said " I am glad I just bought the 2015 Acura RDX"....Acura knows service.....Napleton was the worst excuse for customer service ever...don't go here. When you buy they are nice and promise the moon, but once you drive away,,,good luck,,,unless of course you have your husband with you.....they were the worst, especially the mouthy man in orange shirt in the service center when he announced he made $100k a year working their in the service department....I cant imagine how or why?????

Mike Sae, Jim Hutchinson who was rude and straighted out and kid in the orange shirt

Pbraunston
5/24/2016

"In a Bind"

My car died. They picked me up, worked with us, and we were able to walk away with a new car! The sales staff treated us very well and made sure we drove away with something new. Thank you!

Claudia

June 19, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best regards, Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Team

Tyrone_2016
5/19/2016

"Amazing service manager! "

Service manager Carl is absolutely amazing! He is knowledgeable, attentive to details, and polite. Carl and his team did an outstanding job customizing my JEEP! My sales associate (Micheal B.) Was also great. He was able to get me the exact jeep wrangler that I wanted and kept me informed throughout the customization process (texting me pics as it progressed).

Micheal Bush and Carl

June 19, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We will share your comments with Carl and Michael and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Best regards, Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Team

Shawn carroll
5/04/2016

"Napleton Clermont sales"

We dealt with Joe the salesman and Brandon Henry the sales manager. This is my second vehicle Napleton Claremont in the past year. Will always do business with them. great group of people

Brandon Henry mngr. and Joe the saleman

August 05, 2016

Thank you for this 5 star review Shawn! We really appreciate it and are so happy we could be of service. Thank you for being part of our family. Best, The Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Team

Stretch GLIDE BIker
4/07/2016

"Great Service"

Great to deal with. Dropped vehicle off and picked up same day. Plus vehicle was washed and cleaned inside. That was a nice touch. Service advisor and cashier were very nice and had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. Great job to all.

Greg in service