Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Joe Journey
2/06/2016

"Seriously???? LOL"

On February 5th, 2016 i came home and went to close my driver side door and for some wild reason the latch on the door caught my seatbelt as i closed it and the latch got jammed and the door could not close. the door would just swing open freely and i panicked. i spent 30 minutes with a hammer and tools to bang it loose even with WD40 and nothing. I drove 5 miles to this dealership with my right hand holding the door closed while i drove. I went inside and explained my dilemma to the manager John and he came out to see and at the same time one of the mechanics, Jose, followed and out of no where, got a pen from his pocket and held the inside door handle open and released the latch. My mouth dropped open and couldn't believe how Jose fixed the problem in less than a minute! Jose rocks!!!!! all i could say was - " Seriously???" Thanks SOOOO Much!

John (manager), Jose ( Mechanic/tech)

GMS1965
1/16/2016

"Friendly, knowledgable, courteous = PRICELESS"

Drive up service department is easy and fast. Everyone whom I felt with had a smile on, explained their answers to all my questions and my service was done in a timely manner.

Service & Billing

abc123
1/05/2016

"Great service "

Express service for loyal customers, informative service staff that went over repair options for me along with future suggested service from the manufacture. Pleasure to do business with.

Greg Hutchinson

January 06, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our staff was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, The Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Arnold1
12/02/2015

"A very professional experience."

The professional treatment I received at this dealership. I would recommend to my family and friends. The sales person Ray Cook was very courteous and took good care of me. I will return for my next car purchase.

Ray Cook, and Mr. Boam

December 11, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your time spent here at our dealership. We're very happy that Ray took good care of you and that our team treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best regards, The Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

CG2015
9/02/2015

"Worst service department"

I owned jeeps for over 15 years and Napleton Clermont is the worst Jeep service department I ever dealt with. I bought a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee there. I notice an unusual rotating type noise coming from under the car. - At the first service I notified the tech. When I picked up the car and asked about the noise I was told there was no notation of this. -The next 2 times I brought the car I was told they could not hear any unusual noise. Also these 2 times I was also told they could not locate my car and they did not have it. After a while it was found - This last time I asked for someone to ride with me. The service manager came and indeed he acknowledge there was an unusual noise. This was 10 days ago. 4 days ago the service tech Greg Hutchins stopped returning my call and so did the service manager. - I decided to stop by the dealership this morning and was told they contacted Jeep (Star) aboout the issue 7 days ago and have not heard back yet. It is not acceptable that there has been no follow-up nor it is acceptable to completelly ignore a customer calls. We all have busy lives and the necessity to have a car. This does not seem to be of any concern to Napleton's service departement.

Greg Hutchins and the service manager Craig I think

December 11, 2015

I am concerned by your review and would like the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would appreciate the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, The Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Wanda
8/21/2015

"Very dissapointing "

I started the las week of July when they had lots of insensitive on the 2015 charger. I spoke to cindy,Vicky they were very nice however they work out kisseemmie. I let them know that i had received a letter from napleton in clermont stating that I was a winner and needed to go see what i haad won. Also they stated my car was worth 12,130.00 . When i arrived i had a sales man by the name of anthony fairly new to the company very nice. Test drove charger R/T. He said he was going to work some numbers when spoke to the manager they were quating my car at 10,000 I told him that was not what the ketter said time went by was around 8:30 pm I needed to be home I had already spend quite sometime there. I let him know I needed to leave to give me a call when he knew the numbers he never did. They call me to see how my visit was i told them it was a waist of my time. They said they were sorry. About and hr later sales man anthony calls me said payment was to high for the vehicle. He said lets look at other option we decided I was going back to see him for the charger sxt $27715.00 I had a confirmation from the Internet he said he would be off he would talk to his co worker sunny he would have everything ready for me upon my arrival. I call him at noon to confirm he said lets meet at 3pm he was going to kissemmee to pick up. I said no problem. When I arrived he was not there he was in coco beach picking a vehicle up. Some one else took care of after spending time with him. He said i will be back and he came back with the general manager to tell me i needed 20,000.00 down payment and i won $5.00 really what i joke. If i had 20,000 i would buying the car in cash the car was listed at 27,715.00 without incentives. Very disappointed i will never go there again.

Anthony, vicky, cindy, sunny and i forgot the other sales person

Wanda responded to this review

August 24, 2015

I appreciated you guys reading my email. I would not return to the dealer ever again.

kenybeck32
6/13/2015

"The worst experience I ever had"

We called to get a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS and they guaranteed to us that it was there and so we went to the dealer and no one wanted to attend us and the car wasn't there.

Nobody attended us...

June 15, 2015

We apologize for the experience you had at our Clermont Dealership. I assure you this is not the way we conduct business. I can guarantee you we have taken the necessary steps to make sure this does not happen again. We appreciate your business and we will have our General Manager contact you. Thank you for sharing your concerns. BBeckenstein

Cdm1968
5/31/2015

"Worst price bait and switch I have ever seen"

It all started when we went to confirm the availability of a 2015 Jeep that was advertised on Autotrader. I called the 888 number and first confirmed the vehicle as advertised and options and the location and then price. The female call center made an appointment for us to meet in Clermont as the car was moved from the listed location of Kissimmee. We arrived for the appointment and the Manager Brandon said the jeep was sent back to Kissimmee on Friday and we would have to go over there to see the Jeep. They offered to do the paper work and that is where they did the bait and switch. The price advertised was $33750 plus fees of $899 they proceeded to explain the real price was $42875 and must be something wrong with system. I showed them the ad confirming the price and they basically said not their problem. Of course I sent the email to GM and never heard a word. After reading the other ratings this must happen all the time. Please share so that someone else does not have to waste 4 hours of their time.

Brandon and Joe

Chossle
1/12/2015

"Poor service and communication"

After overheating and blowing a head gasket, we had Chisom Hossle's truck towed to this dealership. That was 9 days ago. Since then, we have had no follow up, no calls to update, and every call we make to find out the status of the repairs has been met with no one having any idea what or where the heads are at or who should be in charge of this repair. Four days ago we were told the heads were in and were being installed. When we called the next morning to check, we found the heads were not even back from the machine shop! This service has been a nightmare, made worse by the fact that Chisom was on vacation and is literally stranded waiting for this to be completed. Unbelievably poor service, communication and follow through. Based on this experience, I would stay say far away

Clay

January 21, 2015

We are sorry you did not have a great experience at Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We take pride in our customer service, communication skills and follow through and would like a chance to earn your business back. Please contact me so we may discuss this further. Becky Beckenstein Quality Assurance Manager

cal45
12/25/2014

"Hellcat Challenger"

Outrageous mark up on the 2015 Hellcat Challenger. If a dealer decides to gouge the customer on a new sought after model, what ways will they try to gouge the customer on other sales and services to better line their pockets with? The only recourse I have as a consumer is to no longer consider Napleton dealerships for ANY current or future purchases and services for my auto needs.

not known

cal45 responded to this review

December 30, 2014

The Hellcat is not a limited production model. There are dealers that are not adding any markup on this vehicle and that is who will get my business.