Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Brian Hessler, Service Director, Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Brian Hessler

Service Director

November 25, 2016

"This dealership and Claudia are awesome!"

- mcenko

We just bought a new Jeep from them and we're very pleased with everyone but especially Claudia, she worked with us to make sure we got in the best vehicle for us and made sure we were happy. I'd say she went above and beyond to help us. We have had financial problems in the past and they worked things out so we could get into this new Jeep and treated us like we had a million dollars cash to spend. Great people and great service. I would definitely recommend them to any one. Thank you guys for helping me get my first brand new vehicle at the age of 62.

October 01, 2016

"FRAUD!"

- ScrewedbyNapleton

Took my Chrysler Aspen in to Napleton Chrysler in Clermont in order to remedy the Takata airbag recall. They then claimed steering angle sensor was bad and would cost $980 to fix. In reality, they damaged the sensor while replacing my airbag. The Service Manager agreed to repair the vehicle after I threatened to involve the media. They've had my car for two months now and have not communicated with me at all.

September 24, 2016

"Everything I needed done and wanted done was done."

- Roseo

Everything I needed done and wanted done was done. Oil change, rain guard repaired, shocks changed. All done at a reasonable price. Glad we took it back to where we bought it.

New 2015 Dodge Dart, $17993