Read Reviews Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

3.7

3.7

based on 11 reviews

Overall
3.6

3.6 out of 5

158 lifetime reviews

Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Saturday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Place, It has CHANGED for the BETTER"

elivil17
7/9/2014 12:54:41 PM

Ray Cook

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I had visited this location in Dec 2012 and was not treated well, the Sales Manager was not a Customer Service Driven peroson.

"HOWEVER", in FEB 2014, I went back and this Place has Truly Turned arround 180 Degress. The salesperson I worked with (Ray Cook) he in my opinion is the best there. The Sales Manager and Finance personnel are the best, very caring and did everything possible to get me out the door with a Great Car at a Great Price in the quickest of Time.

I have been back to their Service Area and had one concern and it was address quickly. I also have them do ALL of my service and they are Great too.

I would Recommend this Dealership to my Family and Friends..

Twitter
"Great! No problem. Worked well with me and went above and..."

tiffanyjones332
10/3/2013 1:37:47 AM

None

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Great! No problem. Worked well with me and went above and beyond. Definitely what we expected from a company that offers quality service! Definitely recommend!

Twitter
"I would never do business with this dealership again...."

Kapelf86
9/28/2013 9:13:57 PM

John
Chris
and Greg

2.0

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I would never do business with this dealership again. John in Finance was useless, and the sales reps could really care less about you. I would shop elsewhere.. Stay Way!

Twitter
"Very rude, he would not allow me to show him a defect in..."

Dragejohn
8/17/2013 4:55:21 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Brian Hessler

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Very rude, he would not allow me to show him a defect in the auto that he claimed was fixed. Not a people person. Refused to look at my vehicle because he knew it was no fully repaired. Very poor customer service.

Twitter
"We have a Dorango Dodge that is under warranty and has..."

lloyd0
6/19/2013 4:30:12 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Brian Hessler

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We have a Dorango Dodge that is under warranty and has completed 12,000 miles. The repeated issue we have is an electrical fault that causes a complete failure of the lights and all the front connections so no A/C etc. Every time we take it to the dealer to fix they can't find the problem and insist we take the vehicle away. Last time this happened it was at night so we had to be towed home and that was the last straw, we took the car in and insisted this problem be resolved. NOBODY CALLED BACK, can you imagine how annoying it was NOT being able to get through to anyone. Our problem went to the executive department and again nobody called back until a Mr. Brian Hessler called and said we had to return the car, they could not find the problem and in a nutshell washed his hands of us. He then insulted us by saying we took the car hire for advantage and we need to pick our car up. Would anyone in their right mind take that as customer service when we have three kids and driving down a road at night and suddenly the electrics go and we have no lights? i think not? Basically this guy and their dealership take no notice of a warranty and have no customer care ambition we feel. So far we have nothing but bad feeling and STILL nobody has called us back. An official letter has been sent recorded to the CEO and i won't be holding my breath...

Twitter
"Aaron Andrews is the most polite, professional, and..."

reginadon
3/10/2013 7:55:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Aaron Andrews

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Aaron Andrews is the most polite, professional, and Christian salesperson we have ever met. Aaron Andrews knows the facts about the vehicles if he wasn't sure he found out. Aaron Andrews was not pushy but was where we thought this is a person we would like to buy a vehicle
from, (in fact, we did buy one from
him). Napleton should be proud to have such a dedicated employee. He deserves to be employee of the year and given a raise or a better job that pays better. Thanks Aaron

Twitter
"Gave $500. to "show I was serious" It was the..."

JIVES2010
2/2/2013 4:55:34 PM

Mike & Cris

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Gave $500. to "show I was serious" It was the end of the night & they were closing. I never signed paperwork but got a receipt for the $500.00 The next day I told them we couldn't afford the deal and they said I lost the $500.00. They will not return it. I call police and they said I have to sue them. When I told them I didn't want the deal they turned angry showing the weak sales team that they are. DON'T GO NEAR THIS PLACE!!!!!

Twitter
"Tony R. was helpful and knowledgeable in all things we..."

jeffterry031
1/22/2013 3:01:53 AM

Tony

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Tony R. was helpful and knowledgeable in all things we needed to know about. No pressure from him. We talked and it was very helpful.

Twitter
"Ryan was very friendly. He was knowledgeable of which we..."

smithjustin155
1/1/2013 11:18:05 PM

Ryan

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Ryan was very friendly. He was knowledgeable of which we were looking to buy. He worked with us and made it possible to purchase it.

Twitter
"We literally drove about 45 minutes from our Orlando home..."

JR2009
11/15/2012 10:03:34 AM

My Review Of Napleton Clermont Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We literally drove about 45 minutes from our Orlando home because of an ad they ran online and from the words of a few friends saying they were good to deal with. We thought between the ad promotion and the lifetime warranty that this dealership must be too good to be true, but we decided to risk it.

To our great surprise, our experience was amazing! My husband and I had zero pressure from our salesman, Mike Burnside, and he showed us features the other dealerships failed to show us. He helped us find the best car for us, gave us the time we needed alone to figure out what were comfortable with. There was so BS regarding how much the car was going to cost or how much our trade in was worth. We understood exactly what we were getting.

The finance guy, Nick, went above and beyond for us making sure we literally got the best loan, best financing and gave us a lot of great information that probably no one else would offer. They let our kids play in cars so they could be close to us and helped keep an eye on them so we could focus. When we had to take them to the bathroom, it was immaculate. They never wasted our time, nor did they drag their feet once.

Without a doubt these people care about your business, they honor their advertising, they give you the best financing and best prices, there are no gimmicks regarding their warranty, they treat your family and kids like their own, and they are honest. Definitely worth the drive!!!!!

Reviews 11-20 >>