Nash Chevrolet

Nash Chevrolet Info

Chevy4life
8/07/2015

"Awesome dealership "

My experience at nash was very professional staff was helpful and willing to go that extra step to close deal. Awesome dealership will recommend to my friends on there next vehicle purchase

Billy tran

nova1962
7/24/2015

"This one was better than the first."

My first vehicle gave me a lot of problems because it was a used 2009 model and I wasn't very happy with it after a few weeks into it but I weather the storm and made it pass a year and then it was time to up grade bad thing was I had some negative equity in the vehicle and didn't see a way out of it but the nash family came to my aid and help me get out of the vehicle and into a brand new one thst I'm happy with.

Larry Yap

Cece
7/23/2015

"2015 Malibu"

Great Experience! Friendly Staff and nice to work with. Very Professional and they don't waste your time. Even the Finance office made this a painless experience.

Rick Utterback and Scott

wolfn
7/12/2015

"Purchasing a 2015 Colorado"

Everyone was very cordial and informative and exhaustively explained the technology and cab controls of the 2015 Colorado I purchased. My son, who works with CarMax, went to this dealer in order to get a new Colorado built for me. I live in Virginia so I had to come to Georgia to pick up the vehicle. It was delivered when promised and the buying process, including paper work was completed in under two hours. It was a real pleasure to work with Rick Utterback and to drive the new truck 550 miles to Virginia the next day.

Rick Utterback

The Smiths
5/06/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

Great experience and nice to work with professional people at a family owned dealership. Sal, Jeff and Steve made our purchase so easy and without the high pressure you get at the "Wall Street Dealerships." Nice to work with a dealership that really wants you to "Leave Happy."

Sal, Jeff and Steve

labarrea
5/05/2015

"BEST Auto Purchase Experience EVER"

Purchased a new Chevrolet Sonic from Nash and the experience could not have been better. Best price I could find within 300 miles of Atlanta and best service I have received during any auto purchase. My sales person, Larry McNeil, was exceptionally courteous and helpful without placing any pressure on us during the inquiry and purchase process. I also know that Nash will provide me with outstanding service since they have always been responsive and helpful when servicing my 2008 Chevy Suburban. Keep-up the great work; we love having Nash in Lawrenceville.

Larry McNeil

Jo
4/23/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I came in with a 2010 Aveo5 with high miles and an upside loan. I got a bad deal on it a few years ago at a used car lot. Salesman James Harvey worked very hard to get me an excellent deal on a 2015 Equinox, with payments that worked for my budget even with the negative equity that had to be rolled in. I really love the Equinox. The whole buying process, even with my upside loan, was smooth. Mr Harvey really did keep my best interests in mind while getting me out of the Aveo and into a new vehicle. The finance guy was also really excellent and help. He explained everything to me, and I felt safe and confident with the paperwork process. I don't remember his name, though. (sorry!)

James

sammyAnds
4/15/2015

"positive experience"

My sales rep was awesome and worked SUPER hard to get me the best deal. I've had my car for a week now and I love it.

Tanesha Brown

Scott
3/26/2015

"Nash Chevrolet"

I have purchased 13 cars/trucks from Nash Chevrolet over the years and they have always provided excellent customer service, pricing and a fantastic overall experience. I would recommend this dealership to everybody.

Larry Yapp

GT
3/17/2015

"No one even acknowledged us being on the lot!"

My Partner and I were in the market for a new car recently. Having narrowed our search between another Equinox and a Subaru Forrester, we visited our local Chevrolet Dealer. Customer Service was poor at best, so we visited the Subaru Dealer where we experienced outstanding customer service. Still not sure, we decided to try Nash Chevrolet before making a decision because we had enjoyed our 2011 Equinox. We pulled in the Nash and parked right in front of the showroom. Then walked over and looked at the cars on the lot. NO ONE even came outside to say hello to us. Thanks Nash Chevrolet, you helped us make the decision to purchase a Subaru much easier! Not sure what the problem is with the area Chevrolet dealers, but they don't seem too interested in providing good customer service.

None