Nash Chevrolet

Nash Chevrolet Info

sammyAnds
4/15/2015

"positive experience"

My sales rep was awesome and worked SUPER hard to get me the best deal. I've had my car for a week now and I love it.

Tanesha Brown

Scott
3/26/2015

"Nash Chevrolet"

I have purchased 13 cars/trucks from Nash Chevrolet over the years and they have always provided excellent customer service, pricing and a fantastic overall experience. I would recommend this dealership to everybody.

Larry Yapp

GT
3/17/2015

"No one even acknowledged us being on the lot!"

My Partner and I were in the market for a new car recently. Having narrowed our search between another Equinox and a Subaru Forrester, we visited our local Chevrolet Dealer. Customer Service was poor at best, so we visited the Subaru Dealer where we experienced outstanding customer service. Still not sure, we decided to try Nash Chevrolet before making a decision because we had enjoyed our 2011 Equinox. We pulled in the Nash and parked right in front of the showroom. Then walked over and looked at the cars on the lot. NO ONE even came outside to say hello to us. Thanks Nash Chevrolet, you helped us make the decision to purchase a Subaru much easier! Not sure what the problem is with the area Chevrolet dealers, but they don't seem too interested in providing good customer service.

None

trawicwt
2/18/2015

"2015 Malibu"

Our buying experience has always been the best at Nash Chevrolet. Just like the past several vehicle purchases it was a very pleasant experience dealing with our salesman Larry McNeil. Thanks Nash and Larry we'll see you on our next purchase!

Larry McNeil

weeda.henderson1
1/10/2015

"Outstanding Experience!"

This is my first car that I've purchased from Nash Chevrolet, and it won't be the last. I was very impressed by the really great treatment that I received from everyone especially my salesman, Rick Utterback, he came highly recommended from my friend & previous customer, and she was so right. He treated me great throughout the entire process, and found me the right car at a great price. I will send my family & friends to Nash without hesitation! Thanks Rick!

Rick Utterback

Breakout
1/05/2015

"Outstanding Dealership"

Just purchased our 2nd car from Nash Chevy. Every person involved in the purchase was extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and I visited 5 dealerships looking for the best deal on a 2014-2015 Impala 2LTZ. 2 of them did not have a car we were interested in. The other 2 (Ginn and Hendricks) didn't seem to care if we purchased from them or not. We returned to Nash, completed the purchase, and left with smiles on our faces. I highly recommend these guys when you're ready for a new Chevy.

Scott (salesman), Joey and Jeff (Managers) and Steve (finance guy)

Kennyb
12/26/2014

"This was the best time at a Dealership"

The second car my Family has gotten from Nash and they were Great!!! Robert Brown worked for us and now we are driving 2015 Car !!! Should have listen to my mother 2 years ago and worked with them!!!

Robert Brown

kellzilla
9/20/2014

"DONT PAY LIARS"

If you aren't management or a fellow Nash you are nothing but walking money. I have worked at dealerships and know the salesmen make at least ten percent from the vehicle sales. I cannot imagine how much the dealership takes plus GM bonuses! If you car is over 8 years old--- they DON'T want to fix it for you. I tried to take my car 2 different times and they told me a badly broken caliper, preventing reverse on front tire, was my transmission! They told me to buy a new car! I knew exactly what was wrong, had the money and they the Body Shop, said everything possible to get me out of there. My insurance company referred me to them but they don't know. They don't know the mechanics all cheat on certifications. That they make a HUGE profit from Body Shop/ Service/ Parts/ Towing!!!! If I could, I wouldn't bring in my old car, seriously! I would already own a new car if it was possible! They wouldn't even speak to my insurance company, they did everything they could to discourage retaining their services! Be smart- buy from an individual, not a dealer, ESPECIALLY not this trash- Nash. I have had friends have to get 3-4 temporary tags due to the Title clerk Bonny Nash not doing her job and making loyal customers go thru so much trouble for months due to her constant absence from the office. I expect this dealership to go under in the next few years. Their greed will be their own downfall. They are jerks. They hire nice faces, friendly people to pretend that the management is the same. If they cannot make a lot of money from you- you are not worth crap to them. I am so disappointed in the Body Shop (Lisa/ Sharron) and the Dealership-Trash Chevrolet. I don't know about you but I do NOT want to give the Dealer 30% for their own profit. I would like to pay for the vehicle, not commission, not huge profiteering. A friend that bought the car had to buy brand new tires a week later and an engine part a month later- does that sound okay to you? They honor nothing but the check you give them- then its screw you.

Lisa/ Sharron/ Bonny Nash

February 27, 2015

Takes about 2-4 temp tags to get the actual Tag. I did bring my car in when it was new, 10 years ago and it was Fine. When my car got some age, like I know ALL Dealerships do, they did not care to help since it wouldn't be profitable to fix my car. I brought it in TWICE with mechanical problems. FULLY knowing what was wrong and they told me to BUY A NEW CAR. IS that good Service? Is that a LIE? No. Do not Dare try to think you know me OR DISCREDIT me telling others how YOU treat fixing older cars/ selling. My friend that got a truck just last WEEK needed a whole new TRANSMISSION $2500!!!!! On a car less than 6 months old. Is that a LIE? Or someone else with a used SUV that immediately needed all NEW TIRES? is that a Lie there Guy? Everything I wrote is true and do not presume you know me. I will not stop telling all review websites what a RIP OFF Dealership you are. How Obviously desperate you are to sell a car. You are not the only one with knowledge there buddy. Not my first rodeo. My front right break went out, the car would not reverse. When I asked SHARON to see what could be done to fix it we went back and forth FIVE minutes with her saying my Transmission was out and I was like DURRRRH , it is the break pad. How much are breaks? No, transmission, go buy a new car from our lot! I also had someone hit me WITH AN INSURANCE CLAIM, and Sharon did not want that either. Go buy a NEW car. She refused to Speak with my Insurance so we went to Hayes. Another Rip off Dealership but at least they did not turn me away. I also do not have 5 or more friends with Bad Experiences. Buy a truck. get TWO temp tags, then the transmission goes out. Is that a LIE? Don't do that. Don't be that guy. Take your lumps. Especially when they could not be more realistic and true. Don't assume KELLZILLA means kelly. Cause it does NOT. Big leap there lil guy but wrong again. You sell jacked up cars, staff only nice when you have money, and they REFUSE to work on cars older than 8-10 years old. Don't be that guy, it's really really sad. An adult making up lies because they don't like the TRUTH. There is Always more truth to be told as well. Don't come at someone you do not know again. Its just sad to even think you can Try to discredit the TRUTH.

February 27, 2015

No, that is SAD that you believe you know me. Is it not possible at all that maybe, there are other creepy dealerships out there that can employe people. Once employeed, they get an idea of how all dealerships are a rip off. I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE, TWICE. I know 3 OTHERS that bought or had repairs and they all are UNHAPPY. Why? The title took

February 27, 2015

Nash Chevrolet responded to this review

February 27, 2015

This is so sad. Kellzilla's name is Kelly. I will not give her last name but she is a former employee who is very upset with us here at Nash. We are sorry things didn't work out for her personally and we will not discuss the conditions of her employment or personal situations. That would be completely improper and unprofessional of us. What we will say is the vast majority of the review she has written is fabricated and never happened. She is twisting situations of hers and making up things that never happened. We tried to help her situation with a vehicle in extremely poor repair and it wasn't what she wanted. She was upset about that, then she took it to an extreme level when she no longer worked for Nash. She has posted numerous bad reviews on multiple sites and we try to respond when we find them. It's really unfortunate that a former disgruntled employee will continue to lie to you the public and try to destroy our good name. When we make mistakes, we want people to give us honest feedback on sites like DealerRater. We take those and make corrections internally and attempt to improve in every area we can. However, when someone lies to you, our customers, based on poor decisions they made personally we will not allow that to happen. Please read the other reviews on this site and it's clear to see that this is a fabricated story. I will close by saying is it any big surprise that someone with the last name of Nash works at Nash Chevrolet? So Kelly picked what she thought was an easy target based on what little she knew during her very short time here and I'm sorry Kelly but it falls short. She also has no knowledge of how people are paid here and that's a total lie on her part. We regret that you were given lies and total deception from this former employee. It's really sad people will try things like this based on their own very poor choices.

e0whitt
8/21/2014

"2014 cruze "

100 percent satisfied! I will definitely go back to Nash. I wish I would have known about this place a year ago. Great customer service.

Larry yap, steve the finance guy

jowings67
7/03/2014

"I Love Nash!"

This is the 3rd Car I have purchased from Nash Chevrolet and I have nothing bad to say, they always treat us right!!! Thank you Scot Saffold!!!

Scot Saffold