Nash Chevrolet

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045
Nash Chevrolet Info

Moose68
6/23/2016

"Overall it was a great experience buying a new truck"

The salesman was very helpful and was very knowledgeable of the of the truck I bought. Closing was a pleasant experience as well. The salesman followed up to let me know when I could pick it up at my request.

David De La Pena

Patti
6/23/2016

"Stressfree car buying!!"

I just upgraded my 2013 Equinox LT to a 2016 Equinox LTZ!! Larry McNeil made it happen!! Third car I've bought and Larry sold me all three. He made car buying a pleasure.

Larry McNeil

Haley87
6/20/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I went to Nash to look at a used Chevy Spark, and left in a brand new 2016 edition for a lower price. They worked hard to stay within my budget, even though my credit was not the best. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. They were fast, friendly, and efficient!!

Nina

Misslopez70
6/13/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had with a dealership. I don't even think I was in there over two hours. I love my 2016 Malibu and recommend this dealership for your next car purchase. Joe Mariscal was the best and rolled out the red carpet!

Joe Mariscal

Happy Tahoe lady
5/30/2016

"Best Customer Service experience EVER!!!"

We purchased a new 2016 Tahoe and the experience with Nash Chevrolet was Awesome!!! From the time we stepped on their property until we drove off as new vehicle owners, it felt like we were part of their family. They listened to our wants and needs and didn't waste our valuable time running us from one office to another. Larry McNeil our Salesman was Awesome!!! He knew all the bells and whistles on the vehicle and was extremely thorough making certain I knew the features and benefits on my new vehicle!! We felt they also gave us a great price for our trade-in. If you are in the market for another vehicle you owe it to yourself to check out Nash Chevrolet!!!

Ray, General Manager

Wendell Townsley
5/28/2016

"A Pleasurable Car Buying xperience"

Scot Saffold, Sales Consultant, worked patiently with me through this purchase. It has been 17 years since my last car purchase so I was in no hurry to rush the process. He answered all my questions and his intent seemed more on following my lead rather than pushing closure on a transaction. After my research I was certain of the vehicle I wanted but equally uncertain from whom and what dealership to purchase from. Integrity made the difference and I am now a happy customer!

Scot Saffold

dbh4
5/18/2016

"Two cars in ONE day"

It started with an old Cadillac that I was trying to keep on the road until I could get a new vehicle. The service department (Shedrick Fashaw) worked with me to keep repair costs at a minimum. Finally, I had decided on the Colorado (which ROCKS!!) and Scot Saffold worked with me for several months discussing which features fit my needs. He helped me weigh the pros and cons of all the options—no pressure. After finally making a decision, Scot gathered all the important info and had the paperwork ready for me to sign at a designated time. While in the manager’s office, we got to talking about my son’s recent car accident and how it had been totaled. Within a matter of moments, I was looking at a preowned Chevy Cruze. I finished my Colorado sale, drove the Cruze home to show my son, and was back at the dealership closing a great deal on another car. It was a great experience. I was never hassled or pressured. The entire Nash team works together to make sure my family is on the road in safe and reliable vehicles.

Shedrick, Scot S.

Chaz N
5/10/2016

"Great People; Great Service"

I purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado. Chad and Dustin had a no quit attitude and made a difficult purchase easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Chad Martin. Dustin Sadeghy

Douggie
5/05/2016

"I'm sticking with NASH"

I have been buying cars for the family with the NASH dealership since 2009. The purchasing experience is always pleasant because they make every effort to meet your needs and stay within budget. The salespeople, the finance people and the service staff are remarkable. They listen to your concerns and respond with sensitivity. I purchased a 2016 Equinox and I will stick with them for maintenance.

Robert Brown, Shedrick Fashaw, Gary Bryant & Doug McLeish

Limotruck16
5/05/2016

"New Truck Purchase Silverado"

In addition to the salesman who handled the sale, several other employees helped process the paperwork. All were friendly, competent and knowledgeable. We were not pressured and were given ample time to consider the offer they made. We will recommend Nash to our friends and family.

Scot Saffold