Nash Chevrolet

Nash Chevrolet Info

joytobuy201
1/28/2016

"New car!!!"

Nash Chevrolet the best!! Tommy Nash great businessman!! Larry McNeil great salesman!! Top organization!! Like visiting family. Customer over 45 years!!Wouldn't suggest anyone else.

Larry McNeil, Josh and Dustin

Johnny
1/25/2016

"Very down to earth people."

I come to Nash everytime I need a vehicle because I get one on one customer service from sales management and my sales person. Jeff and Scott keep me coming back. Nice doing business with professionals

Jeff,Scott

Gmj1963
1/19/2016

"Top notch"

Tanesha and the young man who finished the financial part of our buying experience were professional,courteous,knowledgeable and made us very comfortable. Both are assets to nash chevy

Tanesha brown

Gary
1/18/2016

"Great family business!"

I recently bought my fourth Chevy Truck from the Nash Family. This experience was just as good as the first. No pressure just patients from the wonderful staff. Thanks again Brian, Jeff and Gary for the great service! Gary Merriman

Brian, Jeff and Gary

Upstategrl
1/05/2016

"Great experience"

I came to Nash Chevrolet to educate myself and to compare different vehicles. Both Bilky Tran and Jeff Townsend recognized this and there was absolutely no pressure. They both were very professional. I came back the next day and bought a new Equinox. I left that evening feeling very good about the entire dealership. Thank you for all of your help.

Billy Tran Jeff Townsend

12/07/2015

"GREAT DEALER"

NASH CVHEROLET HAS IT ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS AND TRUCKS FOR MORE THAN TWENTY YEARS. LARRY MCNEIL AND TOMMY NASH ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.

LARRY MCNEIL

Kmech60
11/29/2015

"Felt like Family"

Jeff Townsend and his entire team at Nash Chevrolet could not have hit the ball any further out of the park! Billy Tran, our salesperson, was on top of things every step of the way, and was always there with the answers for any concerns we had. This is our third Suburban so we were quite familiar with them, but Billy was still able to wow us with his product knowledge and attention to detail. But beyond all of that Jeff made my wife and I feel like family throughout the process. They were very patient with us and treated us with respect every step of the way.. Don't waste your time going all over Atlanta looking for a new Chevy, the team at Nash will get it done for you, and they will truly make you feel like family! Thanks guys. Awesome experience.

Jeff Townsend, Billy Tran Gary Bryant

Lanky
11/02/2015

"Stephany was very helpful"

Great experience informative fast service. Sales rep Stephany was awesome, very patient and and willing to work with every situation that arises. Will recommend to family and friends.

Stephany palumbos Duncan

Leslie C
10/04/2015

"Excellent car buying experience !"

This is my family's 3rd new vehicle purchase from Nash. We appreciate the friendly staff and the excellent service we have received from Nash over the years. Today I am excited about my new 2015 Malibu and look forward to enjoying many years of driving it !

Rick & Joey

Cris H
9/10/2015

"The Hook Up"

Needed a vehicle for work because my company took away our company vehicles. Worked with Jeff, David and Gary to get the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. Very professional. No time spent running back and fourth between the salesman and the manager trying to knit pick our way to an agreeable number. And, they threw in some added features voluntarily.

David Brandon / Jeff Townsend / Gary Bryant