Nash Chevrolet

Nash Chevrolet Info

dbh4
5/18/2016

"Two cars in ONE day"

It started with an old Cadillac that I was trying to keep on the road until I could get a new vehicle. The service department (Shedrick Fashaw) worked with me to keep repair costs at a minimum. Finally, I had decided on the Colorado (which ROCKS!!) and Scot Saffold worked with me for several months discussing which features fit my needs. He helped me weigh the pros and cons of all the options—no pressure. After finally making a decision, Scot gathered all the important info and had the paperwork ready for me to sign at a designated time. While in the manager’s office, we got to talking about my son’s recent car accident and how it had been totaled. Within a matter of moments, I was looking at a preowned Chevy Cruze. I finished my Colorado sale, drove the Cruze home to show my son, and was back at the dealership closing a great deal on another car. It was a great experience. I was never hassled or pressured. The entire Nash team works together to make sure my family is on the road in safe and reliable vehicles.

Shedrick, Scot S.

Chaz N
5/10/2016

"Great People; Great Service"

I purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado. Chad and Dustin had a no quit attitude and made a difficult purchase easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Chad Martin. Dustin Sadeghy

Douggie
5/05/2016

"I'm sticking with NASH"

I have been buying cars for the family with the NASH dealership since 2009. The purchasing experience is always pleasant because they make every effort to meet your needs and stay within budget. The salespeople, the finance people and the service staff are remarkable. They listen to your concerns and respond with sensitivity. I purchased a 2016 Equinox and I will stick with them for maintenance.

Robert Brown, Shedrick Fashaw, Gary Bryant & Doug McLeish

Limotruck16
5/05/2016

"New Truck Purchase Silverado"

In addition to the salesman who handled the sale, several other employees helped process the paperwork. All were friendly, competent and knowledgeable. We were not pressured and were given ample time to consider the offer they made. We will recommend Nash to our friends and family.

Scot Saffold

Npurves
4/29/2016

"Great Deal and Customer Service"

NASH Chevrolet has been our car dealership of choice for 10 years. The staff, servive and sales go above and beyond to service your needs, match you with a car that fits your budget and even leaves room to purchase some of those extra wants. Their service department can be relied upon to service your needs not sell you on maintainence beyond what is actually needed. Great expierence and auto deal

Robert Brown and Dean for our recent purchasede and Rick was our sales person in the past, we hope to see him again soon

Sam360
4/17/2016

"Good deal, Great customer service!"

I bought 2016 Camaro 1LT. The salesman who helped me named David De La Pena. They dealer shop worked with me to give me the car I wanted! It was amazing experience! I would recommend to my family and friends.

David De La Pena

Don Wardle
4/12/2016

"Best dealership I have ever dealt with!!"

From the very first phone call to closing the deal it was all a wonderful experience. We could not be happier with the team at Nash Chevy and the vehicle as well. Thank you Don

Dean Rhodes

FrankT
4/02/2016

"awesome deal"

received a great deal on a great Silverado from david de la pena and the other guys who were instrumental in assisting in every way possible!

david de la pena

gplang
3/29/2016

"The Only Place to Buy a Vehicle!"

This is the second vehicle that we have bought from Nash Chevrolet this year and were very pleased! We got the exact Vehicle we wanted at a very fair price,,,both times. Scot was our salesman and he could not have been any nicer! Would recommend him and this dealership to anyone.

Scot

SandyandLee
3/06/2016

"The best experience"

My husband and I recently bought a car from Nash Chevrolet and we couldn't be more please. It is the third car bought from Nash and the service we received was wonderful. We were treated like family by the staff, wow. David Price , our salemen was absolutely the best. I highly recommend Nash Chevrolet the next time you need a car. Thanks staff!!!

David Price