Nash Chevrolet

Nash Chevrolet Info

The Smiths
5/06/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

Great experience and nice to work with professional people at a family owned dealership. Sal, Jeff and Steve made our purchase so easy and without the high pressure you get at the "Wall Street Dealerships." Nice to work with a dealership that really wants you to "Leave Happy."

Sal, Jeff and Steve

labarrea
5/05/2015

"BEST Auto Purchase Experience EVER"

Purchased a new Chevrolet Sonic from Nash and the experience could not have been better. Best price I could find within 300 miles of Atlanta and best service I have received during any auto purchase. My sales person, Larry McNeil, was exceptionally courteous and helpful without placing any pressure on us during the inquiry and purchase process. I also know that Nash will provide me with outstanding service since they have always been responsive and helpful when servicing my 2008 Chevy Suburban. Keep-up the great work; we love having Nash in Lawrenceville.

Larry McNeil

Jo
4/23/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I came in with a 2010 Aveo5 with high miles and an upside loan. I got a bad deal on it a few years ago at a used car lot. Salesman James Harvey worked very hard to get me an excellent deal on a 2015 Equinox, with payments that worked for my budget even with the negative equity that had to be rolled in. I really love the Equinox. The whole buying process, even with my upside loan, was smooth. Mr Harvey really did keep my best interests in mind while getting me out of the Aveo and into a new vehicle. The finance guy was also really excellent and help. He explained everything to me, and I felt safe and confident with the paperwork process. I don't remember his name, though. (sorry!)

James

sammyAnds
4/15/2015

"positive experience"

My sales rep was awesome and worked SUPER hard to get me the best deal. I've had my car for a week now and I love it.

Tanesha Brown

Scott
3/26/2015

"Nash Chevrolet"

I have purchased 13 cars/trucks from Nash Chevrolet over the years and they have always provided excellent customer service, pricing and a fantastic overall experience. I would recommend this dealership to everybody.

Larry Yapp

GT
3/17/2015

"No one even acknowledged us being on the lot!"

My Partner and I were in the market for a new car recently. Having narrowed our search between another Equinox and a Subaru Forrester, we visited our local Chevrolet Dealer. Customer Service was poor at best, so we visited the Subaru Dealer where we experienced outstanding customer service. Still not sure, we decided to try Nash Chevrolet before making a decision because we had enjoyed our 2011 Equinox. We pulled in the Nash and parked right in front of the showroom. Then walked over and looked at the cars on the lot. NO ONE even came outside to say hello to us. Thanks Nash Chevrolet, you helped us make the decision to purchase a Subaru much easier! Not sure what the problem is with the area Chevrolet dealers, but they don't seem too interested in providing good customer service.

None

trawicwt
2/18/2015

"2015 Malibu"

Our buying experience has always been the best at Nash Chevrolet. Just like the past several vehicle purchases it was a very pleasant experience dealing with our salesman Larry McNeil. Thanks Nash and Larry we'll see you on our next purchase!

Larry McNeil

weeda.henderson1
1/10/2015

"Outstanding Experience!"

This is my first car that I've purchased from Nash Chevrolet, and it won't be the last. I was very impressed by the really great treatment that I received from everyone especially my salesman, Rick Utterback, he came highly recommended from my friend & previous customer, and she was so right. He treated me great throughout the entire process, and found me the right car at a great price. I will send my family & friends to Nash without hesitation! Thanks Rick!

Rick Utterback

Breakout
1/05/2015

"Outstanding Dealership"

Just purchased our 2nd car from Nash Chevy. Every person involved in the purchase was extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and I visited 5 dealerships looking for the best deal on a 2014-2015 Impala 2LTZ. 2 of them did not have a car we were interested in. The other 2 (Ginn and Hendricks) didn't seem to care if we purchased from them or not. We returned to Nash, completed the purchase, and left with smiles on our faces. I highly recommend these guys when you're ready for a new Chevy.

Scott (salesman), Joey and Jeff (Managers) and Steve (finance guy)

Kennyb
12/26/2014

"This was the best time at a Dealership"

The second car my Family has gotten from Nash and they were Great!!! Robert Brown worked for us and now we are driving 2015 Car !!! Should have listen to my mother 2 years ago and worked with them!!!

Robert Brown