Nash Chevrolet

630 Scenic Highway,
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045
Nash Chevrolet Info
About Nash Chevrolet

Our central location in Lawrenceville allows Nash Chevrolet to assist new and used car, truck and SUV buyers in the Greater Gwinnett County region. Browse our online inventory and you will find a great selection of Chevy models including the dependable, full sized Chevy Silverado, Cruze, or Equinox. We also carry a huge variety of pre-owned vehicles, so get down to Nash Chevrolet and test drive yours today! View our hours and directions to our auto dealership proudly serving Snellville, Grayson and Gwinnett County Chevrolet families and friends.

About Nash Chevrolet

C.Griggs
9/27/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Excellent experience. My salesman was Michael Dawson. Right through the door he was knowledgeable of what was on the lot and what would work best for me. He was very passionate about insuring I picked the car that I love. Everything ran smoothly and everyone was helpful and friendly. I am extremely satisfied!

Michael Dawson

Sonyv2017
9/16/2016

"Nash Chevrolet the Best!!"

It was Amazing Experience!! I bought 2017 camaro. Joe is a great salesman! I would recommend to friends and family. El mejor lugar para comprar auto.

Joe Mariscal

Burwood
9/07/2016

"Buying experience was well handled. "

Very respectful and clear presentation of the offer. The negotiations took longer than I would have liked, but in the end got a fair deal.

Joe Mariscal, Ben James

Disappointed1
9/06/2016

"THE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE"

8/26 1:55pm 1st time here to get oil change & brake diagnostic, and I was told "we won't be able to help you"

Ashleigh Green

angieamg1
9/05/2016

"alwasys and excellent experience at nash"

Excellent fun experience as always at Nash. I have been using Nash for 3 years now and absolutely love all the staff there. From the owner to service department they all are helpful and courteous to my needs. I have always recommended them to family and friends and clients. Great job NASH!

Brian Deaver, David finiance

Robert S
8/30/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Jason and Scot did an outstanding job taking care of me. I found the car I wanted online at Nash and we conducted most of the process via phone calls to save me long trips to the dealer. When I went to the dealer for a test drive, they offered me a good price and we made the deal in a short amount of time. I bought the car as a retirement gift for my wife and I to travel in. Everyone at Nash made it a great car buying experience for me.

Jason, Scot

Travis
8/30/2016

"Smooth and effortless!"

Victor was great. He answered every question and helped us find the SUV we needed. He was tentative, helpful, and kind hearted. He didn't have the usual "commission breathe" you get with other car salesman. I would recommend Victor to anyone!

Victor

rcorley1
8/25/2016

"High Performance Sevice"

I am 62 years old and over those years I have purchaced many new vehicles. I can honestly say that my last purchase at Nash Chevrolet was by far the best. There were no presure and all the people I talked to was very professional and helpful. Chad did an awesome job explaining everything. I think were it not for him we may have gone some where else but he introduced me to the other guys and it just felt like the right place to be. I got a great deal and I think everyone for all they done.

Chad

Duramax
8/17/2016

"Buyers review"

Would recommend to anyone in market for a new or used vehicle. They are there for the customer. Looking for a new or quality used vehicle, contact Nash Chevrolet.

Donovan

lowburb1
7/28/2016

"Firing on all Cylinders "

I was very impressed with all aspects of my purchase experience at Nash Chevrolet. I've purchased vehicles far from home many times and it requires a level of service from dealers that most view as a burden. That was not the case with Mike Dawson (http://www.mikedchevy.com) and the folks at Nash Chevrolet. They were always available to answer any questions or address any issues I had prior to the sale and well beyond. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Nash Chevrolet again.

Mike Dawson, Ronnie Massey