Nash Chevrolet

Dustin Sadeghy, Finance Manager, Nash Chevrolet

Dustin Sadeghy

Tim Autry, Finance Manager, Nash Chevrolet

July 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience yet!!"

- BethMitchell24

My husband found the perfect Suburban for our family online so we loaded everyone up and drove 2 hours & 45 minutes from Ringgold, GA to check this car out. *My husband does his research! There was one that was two years older right in our own town, but we aren't fans of plain white cars! Same loaded features and all. When we reached Marietta I called to make sure it was still available. They directed me to Mark and he was just super eager, cheerful and NOT the typical overbearing car salesman! When we arrived I asked for him and he came right out and was just as nice in person as he was on the phone. This automobile was perfect! It looked even better in person than in the pictures online! I came with financing on my own, but their financing depatment got us an even better interest rate! Hands down this is THE best car buying experience my husband and I have had!! Kudos to Mark Wong; he was awesome!! We plan on keeping this baby for a long time, and we love it already!!! Thank you Nash Chevrolet!! Side note... my two boys (Sebastian 2y, Stephenson 10m) even had a great time when they got to take a fun ride on the golf cart! Thanks for helping keep the little ones entertained during everything! :)

Dustin Sadeghy

July 22, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- ElDon

I have found the sale service and parts department to be excellent. The sales team makes the buying experience the best. They don't play any games! I recommend Nash Chevy all of the time.

July 20, 2017

"Great experience!"

- CFuino

We have the pleasure of working with Brian D. yesterday to purchase the truck of our dreams. My husband and I arrived to view a couple of specific used trucks but after listening carefully to our wants and needs Brian suggested a truck we had not seen online. He was honest, thoughtful, and listened carefully to what we needed and was able to work with his great finance and management team to put together a great deal for us that fit our budget. We highly recommend visiting this dealership if you want honest and friendly sales and service.

Brian Deaver