Nash Chevrolet

Chad Martin

Tim Autry, Finance Manager, Nash Chevrolet

Tim Autry

April 22, 2017

"What a refreshing experience!"

- atlgapr8hd

We cringe at the thought of going to a car dealership, but I have to say our experience with David and Nash Chevrolet was wonderful. Not only was David knowledgeable about the vehicles, he was very personable. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable while looking at the vehicles. We would most definitely recommend David and Nash Chevrolet.

April 21, 2017

"The price is right.....david price that is :)"

- Andrea Braham

Well where do I begin. First of all my favorite pitcher is David Price of the Red Sox so of course I had to hold David Price of Nash to a really high standard and let me tell you he is the MVP. It was my very first car purchase and I literally knew nothing. He didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want and was super patient with me. He truly put my best interest first. This was not the first dealership I went to but it was the last. He was the nicest and most most professional out of all of the salesmen I met. He made sure all of my car needs were met. He connects with you on a real level which is what you want for such a big milestone. He still checks up on me and my cruze to make sure everything is running smoothly. Hands down the only guy you need to go to when you're looking for a car. If David Price were President I would vote for his third term because he is THAT good.

April 20, 2017

"Most Pleasant buying experience I have ever had"

- bobbylee0655

I received all information immediately from Mark and that's what made me make my decision to buy at Nash Chevrolet. Mark Wong and everyone else was the most professional I've ever seen at a car dealership or anywhere else. My wife Kim actually referred me to Nash Chevrolet because her funeral home, Smith Funeral Home in Winder bought a hearse there.

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $39019