Nash Chevrolet

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045
Nash Chevrolet Info

mgelect
7/24/2016

"Quick, low pressure, and a fair price"

I purchased a work truck. Bill understood I expected a fair price and did not want to spend the day there. I agreed to the price. They followed through with prep and we were done. Next time I will go to Nash first.

Bill Griffith

Breakout
7/10/2016

"Another great experience at Nash Chevy!!"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Nash in the last couple of years. Always an easy process there. No high pressure sales and no playing games with " Let me talk to my manager" We will be back the next time we need another car.

David Price, Scott Saffold, Ben

DAnn Franklin
7/10/2016

"Very professional and friendly"

This dealership was the best experience I have ever had, the were very straight forward about what they could and could not do for me, they did not give me false hope, or tell me promises that they could not keep. My credit is not the greatest and they were very honest about what my situation was and they told me they could make something happen and they did I walked out with a new car. I am very happy with there honesty and there very straight forward approach with me.

David De La Pena

James Thompson
7/03/2016

"Great buying xperience"

The salesmanand everyone I met were very friendly and most helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyoe

David de la Pena

Moose68
6/23/2016

"Overall it was a great experience buying a new truck"

The salesman was very helpful and was very knowledgeable of the of the truck I bought. Closing was a pleasant experience as well. The salesman followed up to let me know when I could pick it up at my request.

David De La Pena

Patti
6/23/2016

"Stressfree car buying!!"

I just upgraded my 2013 Equinox LT to a 2016 Equinox LTZ!! Larry McNeil made it happen!! Third car I've bought and Larry sold me all three. He made car buying a pleasure.

Larry McNeil

Haley87
6/20/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I went to Nash to look at a used Chevy Spark, and left in a brand new 2016 edition for a lower price. They worked hard to stay within my budget, even though my credit was not the best. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. They were fast, friendly, and efficient!!

Nina

Misslopez70
6/13/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had with a dealership. I don't even think I was in there over two hours. I love my 2016 Malibu and recommend this dealership for your next car purchase. Joe Mariscal was the best and rolled out the red carpet!

Joe Mariscal

Happy Tahoe lady
5/30/2016

"Best Customer Service experience EVER!!!"

We purchased a new 2016 Tahoe and the experience with Nash Chevrolet was Awesome!!! From the time we stepped on their property until we drove off as new vehicle owners, it felt like we were part of their family. They listened to our wants and needs and didn't waste our valuable time running us from one office to another. Larry McNeil our Salesman was Awesome!!! He knew all the bells and whistles on the vehicle and was extremely thorough making certain I knew the features and benefits on my new vehicle!! We felt they also gave us a great price for our trade-in. If you are in the market for another vehicle you owe it to yourself to check out Nash Chevrolet!!!

Ray, General Manager

Wendell Townsley
5/28/2016

"A Pleasurable Car Buying xperience"

Scot Saffold, Sales Consultant, worked patiently with me through this purchase. It has been 17 years since my last car purchase so I was in no hurry to rush the process. He answered all my questions and his intent seemed more on following my lead rather than pushing closure on a transaction. After my research I was certain of the vehicle I wanted but equally uncertain from whom and what dealership to purchase from. Integrity made the difference and I am now a happy customer!

Scot Saffold