Nash Chevrolet

Chad Martin, Sales Representative, Nash Chevrolet

Ben James, Sales Manager, Nash Chevrolet

Ben James

September 17, 2017

"Buying a great used car and smiling all the way home"

- Nanny's car

Was looking for a good used car, no more than three years old, under 30K miles and within my fixed income budget. Chad Martin was able to put me in a 2016 Chevy Sonic, Low mileage. still under warranty and definitely within my budget. Will be able to throw in extra each month and pay off early. Was so happy with my experience. My family was very pleased also. Thanks to Chad Martin

September 16, 2017

"Simple and quick process"

- Lynnwardlaw

It is important to me as a woman, that I get respected when purchasing a vehicle. I knew what I wanted and where I needed to be financially. David and his team put me in exactly what I needed at the price I requested. No haggling, no over selling, just professionalism. Thank you to David and his sales team!!!

David Price

September 15, 2017

"Last thing on my mind"

- RCS3630

I went for an oil change came home with a new car. The staff were fantastic. They made trading vehicles easy. Trading was the last thing I thought of that morning.

New 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe, $66803