Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

• Full Service Cafe
shardy00
3/06/2015

"First Class Operation!"

I leased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata with the help of sales person Paul Hewitt and sales manager Nate Green. This is my 2nd lease with Nashua Hyundai as I was turning in a 2012 Sonata. The process was simple, quick and painless. Both Paul and Nate are no pressure and honest. They work very hard for your business and do everything to meet your needs. Shop here and you are guaranteed to enjoy the experience!

Devon
2/22/2015

"Great people, great experience."

My wife and I just bought a car with David Ritter, who was great all around. After a not-so-pleasant experience buying a car with another dealership last year, we were expecting to have to push for what we wanted. Not the case at Nashua Hyundai. Everything went smoothly and I never felt like we were being "sold" something.

katep9408
2/20/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

I purchased a used car from Nashua Hyundai and David Ritter was our Salesperson. He was energetic, funny and very detailed. I was impressed with how much information he knew about the car and the willingness to show us all aspects of our new vehicle. He didn't make me feel pressured to buy a car and made the experience more pleasurable. David Ritter made us feel comfortable in buying a car from Nashua Hyundai.

ryan.l.forsyth
1/16/2015

"1st oil change ISNT free"

Was told my first oil change would be free of charge. It was only 25 bucks but I drove an hour and a half round trip to find out it wasn't. Would have done it myself if I had known.

patricia.a.maher.1
12/10/2014

"Best Experience!"

David Ritter (sales) and Jay (finance) very friendly professional and informative, I have purchase many vehicles in my lifetime, Best experience in buying to date.

mcspnet
11/20/2014

"my new car"

David was very helpful with my car purchase...I never felt pressured and found a great car at a great deal. I am very happy with the whole experience

ryan.l.forsyth
11/11/2014

"excellent buying experience I'd recommend to anyone"

I was given way more than expected for my trade in, also the service by the salesperson, David Ritter was top notch. They got me financing with bad credit and had not one issue.

katekelly
10/09/2014

"Good experience"

Great dealership & Leo Barroso is a very helpful salesman that made the experience so easy. The price was the best I had found for a car with many great features.

Leo Barosso

Mokara
9/29/2014

"If I could give negative stars I would"

This place is terrible. Every single person I dealt with was unbelievably irresponsible, dishonest and unprofessional. It took them a MONTH to get the paperwork together for me & all I was doing was purchasing the vehicle which I had been already been leasing. I had to call every day for a month. Not one person ever called me back. Finally, when they said the paperwork was ready, I made an appointment, showed up on time, and was kept waiting for an hour with no explanation. The final straw was that they forgot to cut me a check for the sales tax so they said it would be overnighted to me. That was TWO WEEKS AGO. I have called and no one has called me back. The only exception is the service department. They made a repair and they were great.

Aymen, jay Taylor, others

ChristyRunStarr
9/19/2014

"Purchase of vehicle"

Dave Ritter was a great sales person and I would recommend him (as well as the whole dealership) to anyone. My boyfriend and I were just out starting to look at cars on a Friday and I found one I loved. I test drove it, he answered any questions either of us had but never was pushy about anything. I didn't have my trade in with me but we figured out a rough idea of price and 2 days later I brought it in to get looked at. We agreed on me coming in 2 days later and picking up my new-to-me car. I called him the day before I was supposed to pick it up at 3:30pm saying something had changed at work, was there anyway I could pick it up that night? He said no which didn't surprise me since it was unexpected. What was even more unexpected was the call I got not even an hour later saying it was ready and I could pick it whenever I wanted that night. Dave went out of his way and rushed around to help me out :) 2days after getting my car, he called to make sure everything was ok. A+ for customer service!

Reviews of David Ritter