Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

Monday 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
fhm2006
5/18/2016

"can't wait for the 2017 sonata"

from the time i went in to buy the car to the time of delivery it was pleasurable. The staff was attentive without being too pushy/

trevor night

mxdg406
5/12/2016

"Great experience"

Great experience, friendly people that worked hard to get the vehicle I wanted at the price point needed. Very sociable. Enjoyed working and talking with them.

s11callahan
5/12/2016

"2016 Sonata Limited"

The pricing and discounts were too confusing . Keep Nate Green on the Payroll and you'll probably keep my busness. I would like to see a loaner car offered when ever service needed is more than a 1 hour wait . The up to discounts should go away . Winter weather options should be installed on all new cars. Sold in New Hampshire!

jonathon

beepah65
5/06/2016

"n/a"

SEE PRIOR STATEMENTTHAT I HAVE SUBMITTED ON PREVIOUS PAGE THAT I STATED THAT I HAD A WONDERFULL EXPERIENCE AT NASHUA HYUNDAI AND I WILL DEFINETLY RECOMMEND NASHUA HYUNDAI TO ANYONE WHO ADMIRES MY TWO NEW SUPER HYUNDAIS !!!!!

Bernie Thompson

heatherm2967
5/02/2016

"Heather Mandeville"

I felt that because I had to use subprime lender I was treated less important Still no follow up on my request for installing the auto start.

jnorton926
4/26/2016

"Improving Customer service"

Nashua Hyundai has to work on the meaning of customer service both before and after the deal. I felt very well cared for and important during negotiations and Nashua Hyundai did everything that I asked for. But after I signed and left the dealership with my car, I experienced a problem and at that point, I felt their customer service took a nose dive. I felt I should at least have had daily updates on my problem, even if their still was no resolution. Instead, I didn't hear from anyone and had to initiate the call to find out what was happening. Having been in the customer service business myself, perhaps I expected too much. But it did leave me with a very bad taste. Will I come back to Nashua Hyundai? I'm sure I will. I've gotten wonderful service from them for over 20 years. We all make mistakes. Let's learn from them.

Nicole (don't know last name) in title department, Joe Dolan, manager

walterk8948
4/24/2016

"Survey comments"

Sales person was professional and helpful. He was willing to negotiate and made a point to find out not only what I wanted, but also what I didn'the need. I did find meeting the service staff awkward, I felt like the new kid in school.

duanepealo
4/23/2016

"duane pealo"

Curtis was amazing he took his time to listen and not push you to something he thought was convenient, the power of me the customer of what I want was respected in full, no he said she said just facts, I felt at home "VERSUS" having a sales person treating me as a human instead of a basket of money. If your ready for a new car look for CURTIS you wont regret it. duane pealo

chobbs0219
4/22/2016

"our new Santa Fe"

Can't say enough about the exceptional customer service we have always received at Nashua Hundai. David Ritter is a knowledgeable, fun and never pushy representative of the company. Definitely an asset to Hundai.

bryan_thomas
4/16/2016

"Great experience"

My car buying experience was wonderful. I was helped in exactly the way I would hope and expect to be helped, and I walked away with exactly what I was looking for.

Reviews of Jay Taylor