Read Reviews Nashua Hyundai

Curtis ParsonsSalesperson4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Nashua Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Nashua Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety.

Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence

We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

Our Location

HobbsPnd
7/30/2014 5:00:22 PM

Nate GreenNate Green

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

Dave Ritter and Nate Green were extremely helpful in helping us select a vehicle within our budget and type we desired. We had leased here previously and were very satisfied with our lease. Dave went above and beyond in working with us. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, even coming in on his day off when we came back to pick up our new car. I would return again.

"Service Dept Complaint"

campg
7/17/2014 2:48:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
service manager

1.2

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

The 3rd week of June I had an oil change and inspection scheduled for 1PM. Upon arriving I realized that I did not have my registration with me so instead of cancelling the appointment, I decided to just have the oil change done. I left my car there and said I would pick up my car after work (5 pm). Upon arriving a little after 5 pm, my car was no where to be seen. I waited until 5:45PM before my car was driven onto the lot!! Remember I dropped my car off at 1 pm. I scheduled an appointment with another auto care facility for my inspection a couple of days later and to my surprise they mentioned I needed an oil change which I immediately said "I just had one"! Yes, Nashua Hyundai did do it but forgot to change the oil change sticker in the window. While inspecting my car, the other auto care facility noticed that my air filters needed to be changed desperately as they were BLACK. Nashua Hyundai had never mentioned or shown me in previous oil changes that they should be replaced. When I brought this to the attention of the service manager, his answer to me was that these filters were scheduled to be changed at the 30,000 mile maintenance checkup. His resolution to me was a free oil change. Thanks but no thanks! I asked for a refund which he said he could do but I have not seen a check in the mail and its been 1 month! I called the service department today however the service manager is not in until Monday. Hopefully, the person I spoke with will take care to present this to him on his return and my check will be forthcoming. I will never take my car there for service again as he apparently didn't feel my business or satisfaction was worth saving.

Twitter
"Nashua Hyundai - Phenomenal dealership"

petermarkman
7/16/2014 2:13:56 PM

Nate GreenNate Green
Les NovakLes Novak

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

We had a totally outstanding experience purchasing our new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe LTD AWD with Tech Pckge. Every staff member we dealt with was completely professional, very helpful and all promises were kept to the letter. The car was delivered when promised, the terms were exactly as discussed and very reasonable, and visiting the showroom and interacting with the staff was a pleasure in every instance. We would give particular accolades to Les Novak who lead our outstanding sales experience, Nate Green who lead the team with a smile, Kristin McCosh the incredibly responsive web contact, Jay Taylor who put together our fantastic financing, and the very resourceful Chris Serafini in parts. In short, we have only complimentary comments to make about our experience, and definitely will be back to buy more Hyundai's in the future.

"Awesome people"

slowpoke9591
7/11/2014 4:31:39 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

David and the whole team was awesome. Explained the situation I was in and everyone helped me out to get my brand new car. Thanks so much

"thanks!!!"

Lucky999
4/26/2014 12:54:22 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

I waited a very long time to buy a car from fear of the process. Paul Hewitt made me wonder why I waited so long. He was very kind and helpful through the whole process. Explained everything very clearly and patiently . Answered all of my questions. And it turns out it was a lot of fun too. He got me exactly what I requested. Including the black with saddle brown interior. No problem with Paul. I know I can call him with questions. Although he already covered everything. Paul is a real down to earth good guy. I am pleased with every aspect of my purchase. Thank you Paul for making it a positive experience. I Love my car.

Twitter
"From the moment i walked into the dealership Dave Ritter..."

ak61191
3/23/2014 4:25:35 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

From the moment i walked into the dealership Dave Ritter let me know that he was there to serve my needs for a used hyundai vehicle. It seemed like he was aware that my time was important .
When he needed to find out information he didn't just walk , he ran!
He was also very considerate to my needs and made me feel like a friend i could trust.
I would recomend him to anyone i know that is in need of a new or used vehicle.

Bill Bicheler

Twitter
"David is an asset to your dealership, knowledgeable,..."

fowlerm
3/22/2014 8:57:16 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

David is an asset to your dealership, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating eager to advance in his career, very enthused about his company and helping his customers.

Twitter
"Okay, this was my first new car purchase and I was really..."

jessicanu4a
3/21/2014 5:15:28 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

Okay, this was my first new car purchase and I was really nervous. I had visited consumer reports and knew that Hyundai made great cars. Paul was great. He made me feel very comfortable and that no question was dumb. He explained everything to me in such a nice way and calmed all of my fears. He did so much to make my pickup day to be informative without being overwealming. I know I can call him with any questions I have, but I think he already told me everything I need to know about my car! When time comes I will be back! Thanks so much for selling me my dream car!

Twitter
"The salesman was very personable and "honest". ..."

lymplymp
3/20/2014 8:01:01 PM

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

The salesman was very personable and "honest". I got everything I wanted in a vehicle and more. He made sure I understood everything. Thank you, Paul for such a great experience and looking for the best possible deal for me. I absolutely love my vehicle and thank you for keeping in touch with me after the sell. This is definitely a great place to buy a car. They time the time to explain all that you need to know. Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! I love my new car:):):):):):)

Twitter
"I have purchased 3 vehicles in the past 6 years from..."

Mighty2max
2/24/2014 8:37:39 AM

Les NovakLes Novak

My Review Of Nashua Hyundai:

I have purchased 3 vehicles in the past 6 years from Nashua Hyundai, and I just purchased my 4th for my daughter, every time has been a wonderful experience! Les Novak was my sales person on the last 3 vehicles I purchased and I can't say enough good things about him. Les is informative, friendly, caring, funny and does his best to accomodate your every need. I recommend Nashua Hyundai to all my friends all the time. Nashua Hyundai, Les Novak and Bernie Thompson are tops in my book, perfect 10+!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews 11-20 >>