Nashua Hyundai

408 Reviews of Nashua Hyundai

April 22, 2017

"My new toy !"

- leesalnkc4

I opted out of my Subaru, yes, it had all the bells and whistles, ( too bad I couldn't get more for trade but I guess I understand) now I have a sporty manual shifter to bring me back to my yester/year !!

Joe Dolan

April 21, 2017

"Same Day Purchase"

- dmerrill2004

I visited the dealership only to make inquiries regarding purchasing or lease. I wound up leasing a vehicle that the dealership had ready a few hours later and I drove it home that same day, outstanding customer service!

Other Employees : Bernie Thompson Jr
April 20, 2017

"Review"

- alanganz

I had an excellent buying experience at Nashua Genesis! I would strongly recommend that anyone should n New England who wants to purchase a Genesis, go to Nashua Genesis.

April 15, 2017

"Nashua Hyundai Review"

- hunterjumper0206

Very pleased with my experience. I had selected a vehicle prior to revisiting the dealership to sign paperwork for the vehicle I intended to purchase. After price checking, Nashua Hyundai offered the best deal on my vehicle.

Curtis Parsons

April 13, 2017

"HAD A GOOD DAY AT HYUNDAI!"

- johnjhig

I had a no nonsense experience with Hyundai and had to negotiate my existing Toyota lease, with 5 months remaining. I thought I would have to wait 5 months to purchase my Santa Fe. My salesperson showed me how easy it was and affordable.

"New Car"

- dracutden2

I am very pleased to be driving off with a 2016 Hyundai Veloster! Thank you for the service and i will be back soon to get oil changes and future parts!

Michael Lemoine

April 13, 2017

"Love Our New Sante Fe Sport 2017"

- jadavala37

This is Our 2nd Sante Fe Sport, 2017 & 2014. My wife had a " stroke" 7 years ago , and the Hyundai Sante Fe Sport model allows her to enter & exit the vehicle with out a problem!!! We drive the vehicle to & from Florida each year and find it Very comfortable and economical!!! I ENJOY going to the dealership, I see many of the SAME faces each Oil change. I'm looking forward to seeing the New Truck Series " Sante Cruz" Best Regards, Jim Davala

Les Novak

April 12, 2017

"New Purchase Survey"

- jthom561

We have purchased five vehicles from this dealership and referred a family member who also purchased a vehicle. Jonathan assisted with replacing the temporary plate that was missing from my vehicle due to rain.

April 11, 2017

"Hyuandi sonata 2017"

- bean6123

Nina is awesome, best experience I've ever had! Will be asking for her my next car purchase! No complaints or questions! She answered them all :)

April 08, 2017

"purchase of a 2017 Hyundai"

- amy-louise.greenhalgh

The purchase of the car was enjoyable from start to finish. I appreciate all that participated in the transaction. The car handles really well, great gas mileage, sunroof is awesome!

Michael Lemoine