Nashua Hyundai

Bill Dube Hyundai

skat4144
9/24/2016

"I Love my Sonata!!!"

The Dealership was clean and the people I met with were friendly and didn't keep me there for hours and hours like I have experienced at other Dealerships. I Love My Sonata and I will be back to lease another one when my lease is up!

Nina Cataldo

robinf1956
9/24/2016

"SIMPLY THE BEST"

I have been purchasing my vehicles here for over 20 years. I have referred many family members and friends there and they have had the same wonderful experience that I have had each time I look at getting a new car. I will not purchase a car anywhere else!!!!!

Bernie Thompson and Jon

pfd40
9/20/2016

"Thank You"

We are extremely satisfied with our dealership, all of the sales staff were down to earth and friendly. We were impressed that not only was the owner/manager there on a Saturday, he personally came over and congratulated us on our purchase. Even with so-so credit we were able to quickly get approved for a loan and purchase the vehicle that we really wanted. Our favorite part was the fact that there was a cafeteria on site which served food that was inexpensive and delicious.

Ryan Laliberty

j_rich98
9/19/2016

"Joanne Rich loves Nashua Hyundai"

I already left a long comment earlier in this survey: I love my Elantra and enjoyed the customer service I received. Will definitely go back in the future.

car5
9/17/2016

"Good experience"

The staff here was not pushy, and helped us find the car that we wanted, even though they didn't have any in stock and had to drive one >100 mi to get it to us.

Ryan Laliberte, Joe Dolan

lisa.scali
9/17/2016

"2017 Hyundai"

Exceptional service. A pleasure to work and do business with. Everything thoroughly explained and sales person great attention to detail. Entire buying process thorough and relatively syress free.

imwhoim813
9/16/2016

"Excellent"

I will be recommending Nashua Hyundai all the way. It was an excellent experience. A professional and friendly staff made my car buying a breeze.

racer98123
9/15/2016

"AG report"

I have filed a complaint to the NH Attorney General's office, for poor customer service. Waiting for results. Let me be clear, I like the cars, I like the Salesman who sold me 3 Hyundai's over the last 3 years. But the service is not what you expect from a dealer that says they "Love all customers". Will not buy from them or allow my cars to be serviced there.

Art St.Denis

nik928
9/10/2016

"hyundia sonata"

After going to a few dealerships Hyundia of Nashua was a geat stop. David Ritter was fast to come outside on a very hot day and walk us around to show us many different hyundias with different options. I felt bad for him sweating like a race horse on this hot day. He never lost his smile and his high red bull energy! I don't like many salesman but Dave's smile and sweat sold us on the sonata! Thanks Niko Lavoie

gpiselli
9/09/2016

"Good experience"

This was my first Hyundai purchase. So far the experience has been good and I would consider purchasing another Hyundai in the future.I picked the Tuscon because I felt it was the right size and it offered the right kind of features.

Nina Cataldo