Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

• Full Service Cafe
MICHAEL.HOOPER
7/06/2015

"Hyundai Genesis 5.0"

Excellent experience from all staff. I negotiated online, via email and phone and then traveled from Washington DC to purchase this specific vehicle from Nashua. The entire experience could not have been better. Thanks!!

BEATONPATH
7/04/2015

"Beaton Review"

This dealership far exceeds Autofair Hyundai in all regards, price, honesty friendliness. We did not feel oppressed or cheated! We are looking forward to our first service

Jay Taylor

RNLDUGAS
7/04/2015

"monthly payment issue"

Only issue at signing paperwork was 10.00 more per month on what we agreed upon, based on a credit score of 650-699 235.50 mo. instead of the agreed upon $225.00 mo.

Leo Barroso Excellent salesperson

KWGJR2001
7/02/2015

"excellent"

was very satisfied with my experience at this dealership. Speopletaff was helpful started process online and worked with both the online and in house sales

Ben

ELKINSETTECLINTON
6/26/2015

"Great Expeerience"

I have been going to Nashua Hyundai for the last 2 years to service my previous car which was a 2013 Hyundai Tuscon. I always felt well taken care of. The new lease purchase experience was great. The staff was friendly and very patient with me. I am really impressed with my car. I did not think I would have walked out with one that day. Glad I took a look.

TSOUKALAS
6/18/2015

"Bought a Hyundai "

After being what felt like being captured for 2.5 hours at a Honda dealership in another part of Nashua. They were so slow, wait times were over 15 minutes each time. More to find a car on the lot to test drive. Really ? There was only about a hundred on the lot. Annoyed I left. I then went to Nashua Hyundai. Immediately all frustration was defused. My dad arrived there 10 minutes before me and when I showed up the salesperson had a car in front ready for me to test drive. They were prompt, informative, courteous and respectful of my time. I would buy there again.

BARROSO

SAMTALIAFERRO
6/16/2015

"Overall good."

Good experience overall! I felt sales staff (Leo) were friendly and fair when it came to price negotiation. The only negative part of the experience was the amount of time it took for all the paperwork. In my opinion under no circumstance should it take 2+ hours for paperwork.

BARROSO

newcarRon1
6/12/2015

"Love my new 2009 Santa Fe"

I had a great experience purchasing my used car at Nashua Hyundai. My salesperson, Leo, was very helpful and informative. We weren't expecting to make a purchase that day but found just what we wanted so we made the purchase. Two days after picking up our car the battery went dead. I brought the car back to the dealer and they replaced the battery free of charge. Now that is good service. Thanks, I really appreciated that. My son leased a car from you just before we bought ours and recommended you to us. I'm glad he did. I will recommend your dealership to anyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle to purchase. Thanks again, it was a great experience. I only worked with Leo but this survey would not let me submit without checking a listed name so I checked Nate Green just to finish the survey. But I never worked with Nate at all, only Leo.

SAMSIAW1
6/09/2015

"Great experience "

Had a wonderful experience throughout the process of purchasing this vehicle and I love the Hyundai Sonata. Wanted to purchase the hybrid but could not afford it. I'll try again next year.

xinfen
6/05/2015

"Love this dealership"

I have owned a Hyundai since 1999 and would by nothing else. Love the Nashua Hyundai, they are a great place to get a car, the service dept is great too. Love the hours!

Reviews of David Ritter