Nashua Hyundai

Nashua Hyundai
Call
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

Monday 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe

"Good experience"

Great dealership & Leo Barroso is a very helpful salesman that made the experience so easy. The price was the best I had found for a car with many great features.

Leo Barosso

"If I could give negative stars I would"

This place is terrible. Every single person I dealt with was unbelievably irresponsible, dishonest and unprofessional. It took them a MONTH to get the paperwork together for me & all I was doing was purchasing the vehicle which I had been already been leasing. I had to call every day for a month. Not one person ever called me back. Finally, when they said the paperwork was ready, I made an appointment, showed up on time, and was kept waiting for an hour with no explanation. The final straw was that they forgot to cut me a check for the sales tax so they said it would be overnighted to me. That was TWO WEEKS AGO. I have called and no one has called me back. The only exception is the service department. They made a repair and they were great.

Aymen, jay Taylor, others

"Purchase of vehicle"

Dave Ritter was a great sales person and I would recommend him (as well as the whole dealership) to anyone. My boyfriend and I were just out starting to look at cars on a Friday and I found one I loved. I test drove it, he answered any questions either of us had but never was pushy about anything. I didn't have my trade in with me but we figured out a rough idea of price and 2 days later I brought it in to get looked at. We agreed on me coming in 2 days later and picking up my new-to-me car. I called him the day before I was supposed to pick it up at 3:30pm saying something had changed at work, was there anyway I could pick it up that night? He said no which didn't surprise me since it was unexpected. What was even more unexpected was the call I got not even an hour later saying it was ready and I could pick it whenever I wanted that night. Dave went out of his way and rushed around to help me out :) 2days after getting my car, he called to make sure everything was ok. A+ for customer service!

"Great experience once again. "

David was great. He had me in a new car in just a short time. Great deal and he was so helpful. He even followed up with me a day later to see if I had any questions. Great customer service.

"Lesson learned"

My wife and I bought two cars and we're considering a 3rd, but had brought my Sonata in for a recall. They did not fix a 2nd part, just checked it, and when I called after leaving they said the part would have to be ordered. I then get a call 15 minutes later saying they had the part, and set up time later that day. Mind you each trip is 30 minutes each way to get there. Once there the mechanic proceeded to put greasy fingerprints all over the interior of my car! No lie. The kid at the desk couldn't apologize enough, but it took 3 more visits over the next 2 weeks before it was close to clean. Needless to say, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Service manager

"Purchase of vehicle"

Dave Ritter and Nate Green were extremely helpful in helping us select a vehicle within our budget and type we desired. We had leased here previously and were very satisfied with our lease. Dave went above and beyond in working with us. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, even coming in on his day off when we came back to pick up our new car. I would return again.

"Service Dept Complaint"

The 3rd week of June I had an oil change and inspection scheduled for 1PM. Upon arriving I realized that I did not have my registration with me so instead of cancelling the appointment, I decided to just have the oil change done. I left my car there and said I would pick up my car after work (5 pm). Upon arriving a little after 5 pm, my car was no where to be seen. I waited until 5:45PM before my car was driven onto the lot!! Remember I dropped my car off at 1 pm. I scheduled an appointment with another auto care facility for my inspection a couple of days later and to my surprise they mentioned I needed an oil change which I immediately said "I just had one"! Yes, Nashua Hyundai did do it but forgot to change the oil change sticker in the window. While inspecting my car, the other auto care facility noticed that my air filters needed to be changed desperately as they were BLACK. Nashua Hyundai had never mentioned or shown me in previous oil changes that they should be replaced. When I brought this to the attention of the service manager, his answer to me was that these filters were scheduled to be changed at the 30,000 mile maintenance checkup. His resolution to me was a free oil change. Thanks but no thanks! I asked for a refund which he said he could do but I have not seen a check in the mail and its been 1 month! I called the service department today however the service manager is not in until Monday. Hopefully, the person I spoke with will take care to present this to him on his return and my check will be forthcoming. I will never take my car there for service again as he apparently didn't feel my business or satisfaction was worth saving.

service manager

"Nashua Hyundai - Phenomenal dealership"

We had a totally outstanding experience purchasing our new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe LTD AWD with Tech Pckge. Every staff member we dealt with was completely professional, very helpful and all promises were kept to the letter. The car was delivered when promised, the terms were exactly as discussed and very reasonable, and visiting the showroom and interacting with the staff was a pleasure in every instance. We would give particular accolades to Les Novak who lead our outstanding sales experience, Nate Green who lead the team with a smile, Kristin McCosh the incredibly responsive web contact, Jay Taylor who put together our fantastic financing, and the very resourceful Chris Serafini in parts. In short, we have only complimentary comments to make about our experience, and definitely will be back to buy more Hyundai's in the future.

Kristin McCosh; Jay Taylor

"Awesome people"

David and the whole team was awesome. Explained the situation I was in and everyone helped me out to get my brand new car. Thanks so much

"thanks!!!"

I waited a very long time to buy a car from fear of the process. Paul Hewitt made me wonder why I waited so long. He was very kind and helpful through the whole process. Explained everything very clearly and patiently . Answered all of my questions. And it turns out it was a lot of fun too. He got me exactly what I requested. Including the black with saddle brown interior. No problem with Paul. I know I can call him with questions. Although he already covered everything. Paul is a real down to earth good guy. I am pleased with every aspect of my purchase. Thank you Paul for making it a positive experience. I Love my car.

David Ritter