Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

• Full Service Cafe
jnorton926
4/26/2016

"Improving Customer service"

Nashua Hyundai has to work on the meaning of customer service both before and after the deal. I felt very well cared for and important during negotiations and Nashua Hyundai did everything that I asked for. But after I signed and left the dealership with my car, I experienced a problem and at that point, I felt their customer service took a nose dive. I felt I should at least have had daily updates on my problem, even if their still was no resolution. Instead, I didn't hear from anyone and had to initiate the call to find out what was happening. Having been in the customer service business myself, perhaps I expected too much. But it did leave me with a very bad taste. Will I come back to Nashua Hyundai? I'm sure I will. I've gotten wonderful service from them for over 20 years. We all make mistakes. Let's learn from them.

Nicole (don't know last name) in title department, Joe Dolan, manager

walterk8948
4/24/2016

"Survey comments"

Sales person was professional and helpful. He was willing to negotiate and made a point to find out not only what I wanted, but also what I didn'the need. I did find meeting the service staff awkward, I felt like the new kid in school.

duanepealo
4/23/2016

"duane pealo"

Curtis was amazing he took his time to listen and not push you to something he thought was convenient, the power of me the customer of what I want was respected in full, no he said she said just facts, I felt at home "VERSUS" having a sales person treating me as a human instead of a basket of money. If your ready for a new car look for CURTIS you wont regret it. duane pealo

chobbs0219
4/22/2016

"our new Santa Fe"

Can't say enough about the exceptional customer service we have always received at Nashua Hundai. David Ritter is a knowledgeable, fun and never pushy representative of the company. Definitely an asset to Hundai.

bryan_thomas
4/16/2016

"Great experience"

My car buying experience was wonderful. I was helped in exactly the way I would hope and expect to be helped, and I walked away with exactly what I was looking for.

joannargall
4/15/2016

"Dull "

This dealership lacks personality and dose not make the customer feel special and happy about buying a car if i had to do it again i would it would not do it at NASHUA HYUNDI

stephen_geb1
4/15/2016

"Great staff"

This is my third purchase at Nashua Hyundai. I'm a repeat customer because of the Sales and Service staff. I would recommend to anyone to buy a Hyundai vehicle at Nashua Hyundai.

KellyBoSox
4/13/2016

"Always above expectations"

Recently purchased our 6th Hyundai, 3rd from Nashua Hyundai. They consistently exceed our expectations in all areas from Customer Service to ease of sale. We will be back for any future purchases and highly recommend them to all of our friends and family. Thanks Bernie, Nate and David!

Bernie Thompson

DIANEHAAS4
4/12/2016

"Loyalty at its finest"

I have bought my last 7 cars from Nashua Hyundai. Bernie Thompson, Nate Green and the rest of the staff there have always given me the best deals, impeccable service and reward my loyalty over and over again. Can't give them a high enough rating I my book.

kazanjian28
4/12/2016

"Great Help"

Great help, loyal, very professional, I will be back and sending friends and family in to see him, gave me s number to get a hold of him at any time if I had any problems.

Burnie Thompson