Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

• Full Service Cafe
JEBNH52
2/11/2016

"Purchase Experience"

I was extremely satisfied with the overall purchase experience. I would also recommend this dealership and salesman to friends and family. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased through this dealership.

TWEETYBIRDCK
2/08/2016

"Leased a 2016 Hyundai Elantra"

I had a great experience at Nashua, Hyundai, the salesman was very kind and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with Nashua, Hyundai. I am enjoying my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra and I would definitely recommend anyone to them.

David, Ritter, Bernard, Thompson

JESS.HINSON
1/17/2016

"Good experience"

Got in and out quickly with exactly what I wanted. Needed to buy a car quickly and at a reasonable price and I found that at Nashua Hyundai.

SPAGLICCIA3
1/15/2016

"EXCELLENT"

My total overall experience with Nashua Hyundai was excellent. The salesperson Christine was very good. She kept in contact with me to let me know when my car would be ready for pick up. And even after pick up I had to contact her about how to use the sunroof and she responded immediately. She was great. And the finance person Mr Taylor was great. He explained everything to me until I fully understood.

Christine was the sales person. She was also excellent

HOLOGACHRISTINE
1/08/2016

"very rewarding"

My experience at Nashua Hyundai was very rewarding, and I would recommend Hyundai of Nashua to all my friends, the salesperson was very, very, helpful in choosing my car. Thank You

JODI.DESROCHES
1/08/2016

"Awesome"

Always have a great experience at this location whether it be sales or servicing my vehicle. I would definitely come back to purchase my next vehicle from this location.

MICHELLE.BISSONNETTE
1/05/2016

"Excellent service"

This is my second purchase from Nashua Hyundai. I would highly recommend this dealer. They are professional, courteous and deliver a wonderful buying experience. Thanks!

tfmeh
1/02/2016

"Disappointed"

I typically am a fan of the Hyundai Service Department, but today I was disappointed with my experience. I went in for an oil change and overall it took about 30 min (which is fine). I had to remind the service adviser twice to apply the 5 dollar oil change coupon. As I was leaving, I looked at the reflection of my vehicle in a window behind me and saw that one of my brake lights was burnt out. This was not marked on my vehicle inspection report. Then I noticed they put the wrong mileage down (higher than my current vehicle mileage by about 30 miles). Finally, the report also shows they didn't check my my tires or brakes. As I said, I usually like getting service here, today was just disappointing.

Jutarmaht 'Jut' Davis

KAYAKIN2010
12/28/2015

"Good transaction"

Good transaction buying a new car, I would buy from here again. Everything went smooth and the vehicle was clean with a full tank of gas when I picked it up.

Christine McGee

MJCUIPA
12/21/2015

"Good"

Had my car for a few weeks and I really enjoy it. I just didn't have the best time getting the price I wanted for the car. I am not a haggler so buying cars is just not for me.

Reviews of Leo Barroso