Nashua Hyundai

140 Daniel Webster Highway,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Nashua Hyundai Info
About Nashua Hyundai

Our location in Nashua is the perfect place to buy your next vehicle. Our Manchester neighbors from the north choose Nashua Hyundai because we’re dedicated to bringing them low prices and high value cars and cross-over SUVs. Visit us today and test-drive the new Hyundai Elantra, voted Best North American Car of the Year! We also have a full line-up of Hyundai models ready for you to view. Let’s not forget about our large selection of used and pre-owned inventory, thoroughly inspected by our highly skilled service technicians to ensure its quality and your safety. Nashua Hyundai - Committed to service excellence We understand that car buying decisions are hard and complicated. We also know that providing you with a knowledgeable team of automotive experts to help you choose either your next new or used vehicle or car maintenance needs is vital. At Nashua Hyundai we do our best to ensure your time isn’t wasted and your car shopping experience is easy and stress-free. For your convenience set up a service appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. Give us a call at (800) 549-6597 to order parts or discuss financing options. Whatever you’re automotive needs, Nashua Hyundai is standing by, ready to assist you.

About Nashua Hyundai

Monday 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Full Service Cafe
Passionforcars
7/16/2015

"We least a new Sonata Limited"

Simply stated, my wife and I had the best experience in our lives in leasing a Sonata Limited from the dealership. The salesperson, Leo Barroso, and the General Manager, Dale Cybuiski, were nothing short of terrific. I like doing business with people that are fair and just plain nice. They both fill the description of fair and nice to a "T". I wanted to pay tribute to them because they deserve it.

Leo Barroso and Dale Cybuiski

ZAVIERA0425

"Incredible"

I had an amazing experience purchasing my very first brand new car! The general manager was very informative and my sales person, Leo was wonderful! He knew the entire lot off the top of his head and found just the right car for me. The finance manager, Jay was amazing and made me feel comfortable with my purchase! I will definitely recommend this location to friends & family looking for a great experience when buying a car!

Leo Barroso & Jay Taylor

REMMONDS

"Great Experience!!"

Had a wonderful experience at Hyundai of Nashua. Thank you to Leo for a pleasurable and informative time helping me lease the 2016 Elantra... I just love this car!! I will recommend Hyundai of Nashua and Leo to everyone I know and continue to have any maintenance done there. Thank you again for everything!!

Leo B.

SPOSATOKRISTIN

"Good experience"

I had a positive experience at Nashua Hyundai. I would recommend this dealership to other people and plan to return for future service. Thank you

Ben Hardy

ELVIOD
7/14/2015

"Purchasing"

I purchsed the vehicle through the Costco program and found it to be a great alternative in buying a car. I wish more dealerships belonged to this program.

Leo Barroso

LINDA.FINEMAN
7/10/2015

"Very Good"

Experience was very good except for a little too much aggressive selling. Vehicle was as expected and service was good. Need to tone down the aggressive sales pitch.

Leo

MICHAEL.HOOPER
7/06/2015

"Hyundai Genesis 5.0"

Excellent experience from all staff. I negotiated online, via email and phone and then traveled from Washington DC to purchase this specific vehicle from Nashua. The entire experience could not have been better. Thanks!!

BEATONPATH
7/04/2015

"Beaton Review"

This dealership far exceeds Autofair Hyundai in all regards, price, honesty friendliness. We did not feel oppressed or cheated! We are looking forward to our first service

Jay Taylor

RNLDUGAS
7/04/2015

"monthly payment issue"

Only issue at signing paperwork was 10.00 more per month on what we agreed upon, based on a credit score of 650-699 235.50 mo. instead of the agreed upon $225.00 mo.

Leo Barroso Excellent salesperson

KWGJR2001
7/02/2015

"excellent"

was very satisfied with my experience at this dealership. Speopletaff was helpful started process online and worked with both the online and in house sales

Ben