Nashua Hyundai

Bill Dube Hyundai

mary_girouard
6/26/2016

"Friendly Staff"

This is the third Hyundai I lease from Nashua Hyundai and each time I come back I am always treated with respect and a friendly staff. I have never been pressured to purchase a car from this dealership, and they have always worked with me to get me into the car I want. I will continue to purchase Hyundai's from this dealership.

Jonathan Rosado, Nate Green

brucespencer
6/25/2016

"Leased a Hyundai Elantra"

When I was introduced to David by Nate Greene I could tell i was in store for an entusiastic experience. David was very friendly and energeetic. He was very pleased to entertain all my questions and if he didn't know the answer (which were few) he was up out of his seat to get me answer quickly. David performed as a professional and acted like a friend. I was very pleased with the entire negotiation and process of leasing my Hyundai Elantra. Thanks, Dave!

David Ritter

beverlybdkd
6/24/2016

"Nashua Hyundai top rated"

I have recommended Nashua Hyundai to many people and will continue to do so. The sales people and staff are very attentive as to what your needs are in a vehicle. As I previously stated, this is my five vehicle from your Nashua dealership and wouldn't hesitate to purchase my next one there also.

Les Novak

CFRENCH928
6/21/2016

"Great experience"

Dave Ritter and Darlene Perez helped my wife and I with our second leased vehicle. I highly recommend to family and friends to go to Nashua Hyundai for a vehicle and maintenance. Thank you!

Darlene Perez, David Ritter

Mitchell Pierce
6/20/2016

"Helped me finance my first car"

I came in there not knowing a whole lot about the car buying experience, skeptical about making sure I wasn't getting in over my head. But Ben took the time to really break it all down for me and help me find a great car that I could afford. He even put in the extra effort to make sure I was approved and everything went very smoothly.

Benjamin Hardy, Jay Taylor

McStunna

"Awesome Experience "

My salesman Ben made for one awesome buying experience. After visiting a few other dealership I went to Nashua Hyundai looking to buy a 2016 sonata with all the options I was looking for. Right off the bat Ben made me feel at ease and was not pushing. He took the time to find the car I was looking for on the lot and then impressed me with his great knowledge of the product. He didn't even have to use his southern charm during the negotiation process. Without any hassle we were able to agree on terms that fit my budget and that were fair. The F/I process was also very laid back and easy with Jay. At no time where any slimy sales tricks pulled on me. The car Sonata Sport with the value package was more then worth the time I spent with Ben. I have already started to send my friends and family to see Ben. I think he is the first Honest salesman I have ever dealt with. Thank you Ben and Nashua Hyundai for awesome experience.

Benjamin Hardy, Jay Taylor

grandmadinosaur

"WE Love Nashua Hyundai"

Our salesman Jonathan was outstanding. He listen to my needs and located the car I was looking for within minutes I was very pleased We would recommend him to anyone

Jonathan Rosardo was our salesman, Jay Taylor

dmorin5757

"My New santa Fe Sport"

I love my new car. The ride, the color, the interior colors, and the features are great. Les was very professional, neat in appearance, personable, and just an all-around nice guy.

Les Novak

bbasinas

"Easy to work with"

Curtis was my sales rep. He is a good guy to work with, the process was strait forward and was very accommodating in the delivery of my Genesis. The entire team worked well to meet the needs and price point i needed to be at on my lease.

Curtis Parsons

lauriejh0

"2016 Sonata Sport"

I recently purchased a 2016 Sonata Sport from Nashua Hyundai. This is my third purchase from them and it, along with my two previous purchased went smoothly with no problems. Nashua Hyundai is dealership consisting of a group of people that work together to make the customers experience easy and no hassle. The entire staff from sales to service and parts are friendly and helpful. Visit Nashua Hyundai and buy a car from them.

Nina Cataldo, Nate Green, Jay Taylor