Nelson Mazda

Bob Moore Mazda

Coolmommadunn
8/24/2016

"Great dealership"

We were treated like royalty at Nelson Mazda. They are an awesome Christian dealership and we have bought multiple cars there. We bought a 2012 Mazda cx9 there last night and we are thrilled with our purchase and our price. Sue is the one to go to.

Kchute
8/18/2016

"Nelson Mazda "

They were so awesome to ius and made it very pleasant experience!! Recommend them a million times Sue was so so awesome to work with

sshaddox
8/06/2016

"Great Service & Great Experience"

My wife and I recently bought a vehicle from Nelson Mazda and had a great experience. All of the staff and managers were helpful, and we were very pleased with our salesperson, Dallas! We never felt pushed or rushed to make a decision, and in my experience that's the key to being able to make a good decision when buying a vehicle. They were very helpful in accommodating our two kids while we were there and helped us with anything we needed. Would definitely recommend Nelsa Mazda!

Dallas, Dean

proud jeep owner
8/02/2016

"AmAzInG customer service!!!!"

Incredible experience! We went to Nelson to purchase one of our twin sons a vehicle. Will for sure be purchasing from this dealership again! They made both our buying experience and our son's first vehicle experience a GREAT time!!!!

Sue Sutka

bimmer49
7/29/2016

"One year later, an unusual review"

I bought a new Mazda from Nelson Mazda (twice actually, but I'll focus on the most recent purchase) in June of 2015 and I am still happy with my decision. Patrick was always friendly and willing to do whatever needed to make the process smooth. We probably took longer than we should have when my wife saw a color she liked better at the last minute, but they were always friendly. In fact, I even returned months later when I decided to replace our other car also, and he even found exactly the car I was looking for, which happened to be a car hidden in the back and not yet in the system. Although I ended up -regrettably- buying a Honda from South Pointe,(because of a few options the Mazda didn't offer, I gave up the nicer interior of a Mazda) but I recently had a bizarre experience at that other dealer which left me wondering if I should have just given up the options so I didn't have to deal with the mind numbing stupidity I dealt with at their competitor. I have post-purchase experienced ownership from both dealers now, so if ANY of you are struggling between models and dealers, please read this and know Nelson offers a better experience. In fact, I did have a bad experience one time in service years ago, but they handled the situation. No dealer is perfect, but I do think they try harder. They will still be my first stop next time I need/want a car.

Patrick Evans

Linnea1234
7/16/2016

"It was amazing! Patrick Evans was so kind and knowlwdgeable"

Patrick was amazing. We had a power failure and he was so professional during that time. He was also very knowledgeable about all the technical stuff about a Mazda. That really impressed my husband who is an engineer. I believe that, his presence and knowledge is what made my husband want to buy the car!!!!!! Once again, he was amazing!!!!!

Patrick Evans

Okiedokie
7/12/2016

"Great staff"

Sue did a great job helping us get the perfect car for our family. My kids also loved the play area as we purchased the van. And they gave them a free IBC Root Beer!

Keller
7/07/2016

"Buying a car? Ask for Sue....over the top experience! "

Sue truly made the car buying experience stress free and quick. We are very pleased with our Mazda 3 and the interactions that we had with the Nelson Mazda team.

Phil C
7/04/2016

"Sue made it easy and fun!!"

We stopped in to look at a Mazda 6 for my son to take to college. Sue Sutka did an excellent job helping us with the car, and we have already recommended her to friends!!

Sue Sutka

Jjulson
7/01/2016

"Car sale"

I purchased a Mazda 3 from Nelson Mazda and my saleman Carlos was awesome ... He showed me how everything worked and answered all my question ...

Cj carols Doug