Nelson Mazda

Nelson Mazda Info

Bob Moore Mazda

Kdub
2/24/2015

"Auto Trader on-line offer and Nelson Mazda Tulsa (updated)"

I want to share my experience regarding Auto Trader, the on-line offer process and Nelson Mazada in Tulsa. I had my vehicle for sale on Auto Trader for several months, as the ad was about to close I resorted to the "on-line" offer promoted by Auto Trader. I received offers to purchase my vehicle from three dealers, (same price), one of offers was from Nelson Mazada in Tulsa. After confirming that the offer was good with the on-line staff I took my vehicle to Nelson. My initial visit was not productive, the offer was much lower than what I had been quoted on-line, granted that's a "sight unseen" offer. After several days of negotiating with Tom we came to an agreement. Although the price was not what I hoped for in the end it was fair. I appreciate Tom working with me.

Gary, Tom and Ian

moparguy528
2/12/2015

"Never again will I come back."

There for a purchase of a new CX-5 with wife. Not my first time purchasing new and had done research over fair price and options desired. The process was fine/friendly until price negotiations started. My first offer was described as "insulting" (despite being around $250 from the "truecar/CR" fair price) and they played hardball the whole way. About 20 minutes after I put down my highest acceptable offer, which they rejected, we decided to leave. Suddenly they wanted my previous offer. Too late. Everything from negotiation on was very much "old-school stealership" playbook. Pressure and hard-ball pushing...loved the "fees" line in the proposal...salesperson couldn't explain what that was for (not to be confused with documentation fee, etc). Alternated regularly between sales person and his "manager". Thankfully we walked out and purchased out-of-town (In Norman, OK) the exact vehicle we wanted at much better price. Our "Out-the-door" price was $1000 less (including the extended warranty!) than the best that Nelson Mazda would work with. Never again. Go elsewhere....the Mazda place in Norman, OK was much, much better.

Robert and Dean

wbmic
8/07/2013

"These guys are not your friends. After the deal is done..."

These guys are not your friends. After the deal is done they disappear. At pick up gas tank empty, 1 quart low on oil, rear diff leak after the so-called "72 pt. inspection". They don't return phone calls. Beware!!!

adrian/david

crash02
3/11/2013

"Do Not Buy from Nelson! They will take advantage of you! ..."

Do Not Buy from Nelson! They will take advantage of you! Terrible experience! Will never buy from Nelson Mazda again! Bought a used car. Had my car in shop for over 2 weeks...not sure why since my air filter was so filthy I had to replace it 3 months after buying it. Cost me $100 DVD player in back of front seats never worked-didn't think to check them, figured with Nelson's 72 point inspection, everything would be working before they'd sale it. That's what I get for trusting this place. Windshield wipers quit working 8 months after buying-told has to do with engine/transmission. Brake pads so worn down, almost metal on metal. Worse car buying experience ever!! Talk about taken advantage of.

Ryan

G1e2o3r4g5
9/26/2012

"The customer service was awful! My husband and I went to..."

The customer service was awful! My husband and I went to view new Mazdas because we want to trade in our current vehicle. Both times we spoke to the salesmen were just awful. We felt rushed and then we were just neglected. The salesman came back a while later holding a cell phone for us to talk to a salesman who wasn't there! If we wanted to speak to someone over the phone we would have just called and not wasted the gas to get there. As we were driving away an associate came out to ask about our visit after which he said he would get the sales manager for us to talk to. Well he never showed up so obviously they're too proud to talk to us. Yes we're a young couple but we are or were very serious about purchasing a Mazda 3 from them. Needless to say we have taken our business elsewhere and we hope no one has to deal with the lack of customer service we had to endure.

Dean, Tim, sales manager

Rockycollucci
1/30/2012

"Thank you guys got us the car we wanted new for less than..."

Thank you guys got us the car we wanted new for less than a used 1 at other dealers. Also got us a APR 5.9 when others we offering 12+

Matt huff

80sslasher
1/26/2012

"Experience was great.Ron was friendly and so was the..."

Experience was great.Ron was friendly and so was the gentleman(mind is blank) who finished our paperwork.No pressure which was surprising from past experiences with dealers.

Ron Altman

Michael Stevenson
12/01/2011

"Friendly service, Mike and C.J. Answered all of our..."

Friendly service, Mike and C.J. Answered all of our questions, made us feel welcome, and comfortable, assured us that we made the best deal possible.

Mike Huff, Eric Hunter, C J

melissa714
11/28/2011

"The team at Nelson made it very easy to buy a car for a..."

The team at Nelson made it very easy to buy a car for a first time buyer like me. There were no high pressure sales. They were very friendly and professional to work with. I felt like they listened to my concerns and help get me the best deal for my needs. Thanks again!

Mike Huff, Rick in Finance

bear_re
10/13/2011

"I have lived in Tulsa 4 years and this is my third..."

I have lived in Tulsa 4 years and this is my third purchase at Nelson Mazda.I have also recommend all my friends to buy cars at Nelson Mazda. I have been driving Mazda's the last 12 year and they keep improving on the product. The service i received from Tom Rother, David George, Brandon Murphy, CJ Jacobs was awesome.I would only buy a car from Nelson Mazda the best Mazda dealership in the country

Tom Rother, David George, Brandon Murphy, CJ Jacobs

Nelson Mazda responded to this review

October 20, 2011

Thank you for your positive review! We love hearing from our customers. We appreciate you!