Nelson Mazda

Nelson Mazda Info

Bob Moore Mazda

Melissa
4/29/2016

"Patrick Evans.. The man. The myth. The legend. "

But seriously. Patrick did an amazing job giving us all of the important information while also listening to our needs and budget. The test drive showed us all of the important features. It was perfectly executed with breaks and pertinent information to show us the handling capabilities of our new car. (Zero turn radius whoop whoop!!). We would recommend anyone to stop in and take advantage of their awesome customer service and great prices. They earned a customer for life!

Patrick

Sharon
4/20/2016

"Patrick and Daniel made our car buying experience enjoyable"

We recently purchased a Mazda 6 from Nelson Mazda and was very impressed with the informative and courteous help we received during the entire car buying experience. Patrick was not only knowledgeable about the cars he showed us but took the time to make sure we were aware of all the different features of the car. He was very attentive to what we had said we were looking for in a new car so that we didn't waste time looking at vehicles we were not interested in. Daniel was great at explaining the different service options and giving us excellent financing. We would definitely recommend Nelson Mazda.

Patrick and Daniel

Happy customer
4/19/2016

"Works for me "

It was quick and to the point ! They even stayed late on a Saturday for us to do the paper work ! Didn't feel like we was pushed into it just felt like it was at are pace ! Had tried other dealerships and they was a take it or leave it place so I left it ! Now we got the rite place rite car ! Thxs a million !

Jeff lewis

Wilson2012
4/09/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

We loved the laid back environment. Everyone was super friendly and we were never pushed or pressured to buy anything. It was all at our own pace! We highly recommend Nelson Mazda!

Carlos

Val
4/06/2016

"New Car Purchase "

Great experience purchasing my CX5. Sales rep flexible and easy to work with. As with anything else we need to be clear and decisive about our goals but great team to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Sue

Goetz27
4/05/2016

"AMAZING!!!!"

Let me just start of by saying that Jacob Graham made my first car buying experience absolutely wonderful!! His salesmanship was fantastic, he was genuine, professional and just overall great!! I went in not knowing what I really wanted, and Jacob made sure to put me in the perfect car at a great price!! I also loved the fact that the manager came by to introduce himself, as well as congratulate me on getting my first car. I will definitely be recommending Nelson Mazda to my friends and family!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

Jacob graham, Rob Markham

Y L
4/03/2016

"Great Experience"

My family and I had a great experience at Nelson Mazda. Friendly people and great sales rep Patrick!! This is the reason why we come back to get another Mazda!

Patrick Evans

Mixedgirl
4/02/2016

"Good service"

They have amazing customer service. They will do anything and ask anyone they can to get you what you want. They are decent with there time as well.

Joel, Mathew

Darlene
3/31/2016

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever!"

Jeff Lewis has sold a number of cars to my friends, so I asked for him. He is an honest gentleman with 28 years experience, who set the pleasant experience in motion. I got an amazing price on a clean, well-maintained used car, and a great trade-in. Jared in the Finance Dept. shopped until he found us a super low interest rate, due to our high credit score. We were both commenting on what a great, enjoyable experience we had.

C J Jacobs, Jr.

2016 CX5
3/30/2016

"New 2016 Mazda CX-5"

Traveled 2 1/2 hours to purchase. Nelson located the exact vehicle I wanted to make the deal. Best power train warranty around, lifetime at no extra charge helped us make the decision and they worked with us on the price. I compared prices at multiple dealerships across multiple states and Nelson beat all but one. They was only a $100-200 dollars difference. The free lifetime power train warranty was worth the difference to us. The paperwork took longer than expected when I picked up the vehicle but Joel was great. No complaints on the sales end. The finance guy was a different story. He was a nice guy but had the interest rate incorrect, felt pressured even though he claimed to not be that guy to sell you something you don't want or need. My caution to you is pay close attention to the paperwork. They want to slide things in on their sales pitch and show you how they have your monthly payment where you need it. Although the payment is important, make sure you know what you will end up paying for the total purchase before you sign. I will say he made it right by correcting the interest rate and in the end, I walked out the door exactly as I intended.

Joel, Tom