Nelson Mazda

Overall Rating 2

Nelson Mazda
Nelson Mazda Info

Bob Moore Mazda

"These guys are not your friends. After the deal is done..."

These guys are not your friends. After the deal is done they disappear. At pick up gas tank empty, 1 quart low on oil, rear diff leak after the so-called "72 pt. inspection". They don't return phone calls. Beware!!!

adrian/david

"Do Not Buy from Nelson! They will take advantage of you! ..."

Do Not Buy from Nelson! They will take advantage of you! Terrible experience! Will never buy from Nelson Mazda again! Bought a used car. Had my car in shop for over 2 weeks...not sure why since my air filter was so filthy I had to replace it 3 months after buying it. Cost me $100 DVD player in back of front seats never worked-didn't think to check them, figured with Nelson's 72 point inspection, everything would be working before they'd sale it. That's what I get for trusting this place. Windshield wipers quit working 8 months after buying-told has to do with engine/transmission. Brake pads so worn down, almost metal on metal. Worse car buying experience ever!! Talk about taken advantage of.

Ryan

"The customer service was awful! My husband and I went to..."

The customer service was awful! My husband and I went to view new Mazdas because we want to trade in our current vehicle. Both times we spoke to the salesmen were just awful. We felt rushed and then we were just neglected. The salesman came back a while later holding a cell phone for us to talk to a salesman who wasn't there! If we wanted to speak to someone over the phone we would have just called and not wasted the gas to get there. As we were driving away an associate came out to ask about our visit after which he said he would get the sales manager for us to talk to. Well he never showed up so obviously they're too proud to talk to us. Yes we're a young couple but we are or were very serious about purchasing a Mazda 3 from them. Needless to say we have taken our business elsewhere and we hope no one has to deal with the lack of customer service we had to endure.

Dean, Tim, sales manager

"Thank you guys got us the car we wanted new for less than..."

Thank you guys got us the car we wanted new for less than a used 1 at other dealers. Also got us a APR 5.9 when others we offering 12+

Matt huff

"Experience was great.Ron was friendly and so was the..."

Experience was great.Ron was friendly and so was the gentleman(mind is blank) who finished our paperwork.No pressure which was surprising from past experiences with dealers.

Ron Altman

"Friendly service, Mike and C.J. Answered all of our..."

Friendly service, Mike and C.J. Answered all of our questions, made us feel welcome, and comfortable, assured us that we made the best deal possible.

Mike Huff, Eric Hunter, C J

"The team at Nelson made it very easy to buy a car for a..."

The team at Nelson made it very easy to buy a car for a first time buyer like me. There were no high pressure sales. They were very friendly and professional to work with. I felt like they listened to my concerns and help get me the best deal for my needs. Thanks again!

Mike Huff, Rick in Finance

"I have lived in Tulsa 4 years and this is my third..."

I have lived in Tulsa 4 years and this is my third purchase at Nelson Mazda.I have also recommend all my friends to buy cars at Nelson Mazda. I have been driving Mazda's the last 12 year and they keep improving on the product. The service i received from Tom Rother, David George, Brandon Murphy, CJ Jacobs was awesome.I would only buy a car from Nelson Mazda the best Mazda dealership in the country

Tom Rother, David George, Brandon Murphy, CJ Jacobs

Nelson Mazda responded to this review

October 20, 2011

Thank you for your positive review! We love hearing from our customers. We appreciate you!

"I do not like shopping of any kind and particularly..."

I do not like shopping of any kind and particularly shopping for cars. It is frequently a high stress, hidden numbers, motivate by pressure environment. That is not the way I feel at Nelson Mazda. They are all good people to work with remain positive at all times.

Jeff Lewis in sales & CJ in business office

Nelson Mazda responded to this review

October 20, 2011

George, we are glad you were able to have a good experience, even while car shopping! We very much value Jeff and CJ as important members of our team and we're glad you enjoyed your time with them. Thank you!

"This is our fourth purchase from Nelson Mazda in the past..."

This is our fourth purchase from Nelson Mazda in the past 7 or 8 years so obviously I like Mazdas and this dealership. They have always had excellent customer service and I have always felt like I have received a good deal. I have always had good experiences with their service department as well.

Mike Huff, C.J.