Nelson Mazda

Nelson Mazda Info

Bob Moore Mazda

Zanaide
5/25/2016

"Super friendly and helpful!"

We were in need of a van for family trips and we found exactly what we wanted at Nelson with the assistance of Sue Sutka. We purchased a Mazda 6 at Nelson around two years ago at Nelson and had such a good experience there we didn't hesitate to return when the van we wanted showed up there. Great price on a used mini van, exceedingly helpful and friendly service, it's always a pleasure working with them!

Sue Sutka

Mawa71
5/13/2016

"Sue Rocks!"

Sue was very nice, helpful, and professional. I knew what I was looking for and she didn't try pushing something else on me. Sue needs a raise :)

Gabe10
5/12/2016

"Positive"

The dealers were very comforting to me because it was my first time. They made it simple and easy and even worked with my budget. I love my new car! & ask for sue. she's from Australia, loves rock & roll and is just all around awesome!

Holtfamily
5/07/2016

"Good people"

Had a great experience with everyone. Patrick Evans was great in helping me find just the right vehicle. Lots of detail on the website helped me narrow down my choices and provided lots of details. Overall great experience.

Patrick Evans

Melissa
4/29/2016

"Patrick Evans.. The man. The myth. The legend. "

But seriously. Patrick did an amazing job giving us all of the important information while also listening to our needs and budget. The test drive showed us all of the important features. It was perfectly executed with breaks and pertinent information to show us the handling capabilities of our new car. (Zero turn radius whoop whoop!!). We would recommend anyone to stop in and take advantage of their awesome customer service and great prices. They earned a customer for life!

Patrick

Sharon
4/20/2016

"Patrick and Daniel made our car buying experience enjoyable"

We recently purchased a Mazda 6 from Nelson Mazda and was very impressed with the informative and courteous help we received during the entire car buying experience. Patrick was not only knowledgeable about the cars he showed us but took the time to make sure we were aware of all the different features of the car. He was very attentive to what we had said we were looking for in a new car so that we didn't waste time looking at vehicles we were not interested in. Daniel was great at explaining the different service options and giving us excellent financing. We would definitely recommend Nelson Mazda.

Patrick and Daniel

Happy customer
4/19/2016

"Works for me "

It was quick and to the point ! They even stayed late on a Saturday for us to do the paper work ! Didn't feel like we was pushed into it just felt like it was at are pace ! Had tried other dealerships and they was a take it or leave it place so I left it ! Now we got the rite place rite car ! Thxs a million !

Jeff lewis

Wilson2012
4/09/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

We loved the laid back environment. Everyone was super friendly and we were never pushed or pressured to buy anything. It was all at our own pace! We highly recommend Nelson Mazda!

Carlos

Val
4/06/2016

"New Car Purchase "

Great experience purchasing my CX5. Sales rep flexible and easy to work with. As with anything else we need to be clear and decisive about our goals but great team to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Goetz27
4/05/2016

"AMAZING!!!!"

Let me just start of by saying that Jacob Graham made my first car buying experience absolutely wonderful!! His salesmanship was fantastic, he was genuine, professional and just overall great!! I went in not knowing what I really wanted, and Jacob made sure to put me in the perfect car at a great price!! I also loved the fact that the manager came by to introduce himself, as well as congratulate me on getting my first car. I will definitely be recommending Nelson Mazda to my friends and family!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

Jacob graham, Rob Markham