Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

• Free Car Wash with Service
  • Lifetime Warranty on Every Car Purchased
  • Customer Referral Program
Move_Over_Rover
12/20/2015

"Got a Good car on a hot day!"

8/31/15, I went to Nemet look for good used car.they found nice Altima w/ lo miles + good features. Got one, Great ride excellent service. Worked w/me for financing. Set up plates + called my insurance co. They were cool w/me even though it was 95+ degree day. Best Car purchase experience I had in a long time! Thanx Nemet Nissan! Arigato!

jeannie34
12/08/2015

"Love my new Rogue!!"

I have been a loyal Nemet Nissan customer for 22 years. My 1st car was a Nissan Altima when I was 18. Love the cars and the people. Charles Strining was great. He was informative and friendly. He expedited everything quickly. I took the car home the same day. Sharen is a gem. She helped get the deal done quickly. I am very happy. Impeccable service and awesome deal. Can't ask for more! I highly recommend!

Sharen McAvoy

Gurpreet155
12/04/2015

"Great customer service!"

Mr. Strining is very friendly and informative. I would highly recommend him for any one looking to buy a car. He made the process of buying a new car very smooth.

5hadyVillian
11/27/2015

"Liars, bait and switch"

Came in got a price on new 2015 nissan altima, showed Andre Stennet an ad from their own nemet site at 17,500, he worked out 17,600 and came up to over 19 with delivery fee and taxes. I agreed, Dealt with Andre Stennet throughout the process and even put 3000 down. The day after that I come in and see finance to seal the deal and I notice on the paperwork they have you sign the price increased by thousands! Not the price Andre Stennet had stated previously. The paperwork said total price is over $27,000 and thats including my down payment and other fees that aren't mentioned to you at all!! BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH, these guys are cons and liars. Stay away from this dealer.

Natalee taffe
10/05/2015

"Stratified customer"

I was recommended by a friend to this dealership and was assisted by mr Andre Stennett he is the best sale personal have ever spoke that help me in mycar choice great customer service he break it down so you could understand about the cars and papers plus police thanks Andre

patpatpat1014010
9/30/2015

"Good Sales/Service"

In an ever changing world Nemet Motors stood true to great assistance in buying our car. Each and everyone was curtious and helpful. Mario Colace is the manager who was extremely helpful with our purchase and final deal. We came away very satisfied and would return again for future cars.

Bishop CLN
9/22/2015

"Great Experience At Nissan"

When I met Javon in the show room, he was immediately kind and knowledgeable about my concerns in picking a car. Javon was very descriptive in offering his help to satisfy my needs. Once the car was suggested and he began to give mw the details of the vehicle, I felt and knew I was in the right hands. No pressure was felt at all. I came to the conclusion that I needed this car and he helped me through the process. It was a joy to ring the bell upon completion of the of the purchase. Most of all it was a joy to drive off the lot with a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima, Thank You Javon.

Gabd
9/19/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Javon was very personable and professional. He remembered everything he discussed with my husband prior to us coming into the showroom. It was a pleasure working with him.

Elway Sattar

umybuddy
9/17/2015

"Very Pleasant Experience"

I been around looking for 2015 Nissan pathfinder SL and visit many dealerships and I must admit, Javon Ferguson is a topnotch salesman. He makes you feel comfortable in the leasing process and not pushy at all. most importantly, the deal he was able to get for me, was lower than other dealership as well. very knowledgeable about cars and took the time to explained its functionalities in details .Nemet Nissan will have my business in the future because of Javon. Thanks Tommy T.

gibs2001
9/13/2015

"One of the worst experience while leasing Nissan"

I am looking for leasing out Nissan Rogue S 2015 and when I called Nemet on 12th September, to match a value, the salesman from Nemet gave me a quote that was very aggressive and he called me to get the car keys in 1 hour. This was the time he knew from the discussion that was needed by me to travel from Bohemia to Jamaica (around 40 miles). The worst thing happened when I reached there. I was told by the salesman the figures that were shared with me were fictitious and the car cannot be provided to me at that value. On asking how this can happen, the manager just came and apologized and that's it! They DO NOT care for the time and effort lost due to their incorrect commitments! Advice - Never ever go to them to buy a Nissan. With this clear breach of trust and commitments shown and worst ever customer service I saw at any American dealership, Not sure how Nissan does its customer satisfaction surveys at the dealership!

Nemet Nissan responded to this review

October 20, 2015

We are sorry that you did not have a satisfactory sales experience at our dealership. Although we do provide competitive pricing and honor all of advertised vehicles an offer was made by the customer which we did not accept. We would love to sell a vehicle to every customer that visits our showroom unfortunately as a vehicle is a negotiated item we are not always able to reach a mutual agreeable price.

Reviews of Charles Strining