Nemet Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Flemington Nissan

KARMA
3/25/2015

"ONLY GO IF YOU WANT TO GET CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ONLY GO IF YOU WANT TO GET CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST LAIRS!!! NISSAN SHOULD TAKE AWAY THEIR DEALERSHIP LICENCE!!! YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SCREWED!!!! NO MATTER WHO YOU DEAL WITH SALES PERSON, MANAGER OR THE FINANCE GUY THEY ALL TWIST STORIES.....ALL SHOULD SUFFER IN HELL!!!! I WISH THEM WORST!!!! THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE AND FEEDING THEIR FAMILY WITH THAT MONEY!!!!!!! THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED!! IT'S YOUR KARMA!!!!!

LIAR SHACK

onlyhonestratings
3/18/2015

"STAY AWAY!!! UNLESS YOU WANNA GET SCREWED!!!!! "

WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! THEY LIE!!!! THEY DRAFTED A DEAL WITH ME AND AGREED ON TERMS, BUT AT LEASE SIGNING THEY SUDDENLY COME UP WITH A $2000 EXTRA FEE!!! MONEY MAKERS!!!! THEY WILL RUN YOUR CREDIT AND TELL YOU ALL IS GOOD BUT THEN THERE IS SUDDENLY A SURPRISE FEE WHEN ITS TO PICK UP THE KEYS. THEY VERY SMART AND SNEAKY... THEY WAIT TILL LAST MINUTE WHEN YOU ARE ALL HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT GETTING THE CAR, THEY USE THAT EXCITEMENT TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY!!! THEY DON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING TILL IT COMES TO SIGNING PAPERS FOR THE CAR!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T WALK IN UNLESS YOU WANNA GIVE A LARGE DONATION TO NISSAN NEMET!!!!! I WORKED WITH STEVE (GENERAL MANAGER) & MARIO. IF YOU LOOKING TO LEASE BE CAREFUL!!! THEY ONLY GONNA HAVE A NICE RETURN YOUR CAR FEE OVER $350-500 WHICH THEY DON'T TELL YOU TILL THE LEASE IS OVER!!! IF THERE WAS A ZERO STAR RATING OPTION THAT'S WHAT I WOULD GIVE THEM, 1 STAR IS TO MUCH FOR THIS PLACE, ALMOST A COMPLEMENT.

MARIO,STEVE(GENERAL MANAGER)

grandma
3/11/2015

"Friendly Place"

When i first entered Nemet Nissan I felt very comfortable there. The employees made me feel very welcome. The salesman by the name of Shakim Butler approached me and told me that he would make sure that i would walk out with a new car and be satisfied with my monthly payments. Shakim was very friendly, helpful and worked very hard to keep me at ease. I would Recommend anyone to go to Nemet Nissan and to speak with Shakim Butler. He is the guy to see. I walked out with a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima!

Shakim Butler

LJ
2/28/2015

"Bait and Switch is their modus operandi !"

Over the phone I spoke to Mario and we agreed to meet for better price. $ amount was discussed over the phone and when I go to them for final price bargain they switch the amount back to the previously old amount that was $120 higher. We bargained again for the price and settled down with final price. I asked them to have paper work done on a different day. On the day I go for my paper work, they start all over again !!! The price they jacked up to astronomical value and the reason was less-no credit history. They had already done my credit 5 days before I was suppose to do paper work. My credit is not great but it;s not worst either. Erik the finance manager feels he knows the world more than anyone around him. He was giving us his own wisdom about why my credit was low and could be better rather than talking about car and deal. The only option he left us was to finance the car and not lease it. He in a way forced it on us. We complained to the manager for his attitude towards us. Finally when we decide to leave they push down the price to just $60 more than the price we had agreed upon. That was stupid. They said they were doing "a favor" on us. I lost my patience and left them. Please avoid this dealership at all cost. It is an un-professional environment and you can't get any deal from them. Even if you get one, think twice if you are getting what you are looking for.

Scott;Mario;Erik

shaneza91
2/13/2015

"follow up "

hello everyone update on my problem with nemet Nissan . Mr Scott Perlstein is man of his words he respond to my experience I had with his manager Steve Armengau I went and meet with Scott he is the general manager and I was very satisfied how he took care of my problem,happy thank Mr Scott.

general manager

Haitian Yue
1/05/2015

"GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! ( Have Got All My Money Back )"

(Updated Jan 9, 2015) Yesterday, Mr. Steve Armengau, the general manage, gave me a call, and talked to me about the refund stuff. He is a very nice and professional guy, and he promised that I can get my money back in two days. And this morning I've received all my money. It is the bank procedures that make me received my money so late. I apologize for my misunderstanding comment on the dealer. They don't want to keep my deposit at all. And anyways, thanks a lot for Mr. Armengau's help! =========================original review============================== I am an international student from Massachusetts. I've been in the U.S. for about two years, and this is my time to try to buy a car here. Before this experience, I thought all of American people are honest and can be trusted, and I really had a very good life in this country. On Dec 28, I went to Nemet Nissan for a 2011 Civic. Bobby and Shawn took care me and my friends. They are very nice guys. My friends and me tried the car, and it is nice except the brake. They said they can fix the brake, the next day. And ask me to pay 3000 dollars downpayment firstly, and at that time I was not sure whether the brake can be fixed and also I still didn't anything about finance interest rate. However, both Bobby and Shawn said that I can get my all money back anytime if I don't want the car, two of friends are Witnesses. That's why I let them swipe my card. The next day Dec 29, I came back to Nemet Nissan, and check the brake thing, we still felt the brake was not good. And also we wait about a whole afternoon for the finance thing. At about 6pm, I lost my patience. I decided to cancel the order. And then my nightmare began at that time. Then a rude guy with sunglasses said they won't give my money back, and if I don't the car, I can't get a dollar back. I was really really shocked. I can't believe these cheating things happen in the US. So I stay the shop for argue until about 9 pm. In the end, a kind gentleman said I can go, and they will give my money back, and I will receive the money in 2 or 3 days. My friend also witness his word. I choose to believe him. But until now Jan 5, I haven't yet get my money back. I called Bobby several times, and he said I will definitely get my 3000 dollars back. I am already getting Despair. I am pursuing my PhD degree here, and I earn a little money by grading and teaching. I have start to save this 3000 dollars since one year ago. This money is really important for me. I will definitely fight for my money. I planned to talk the legal services in my university or then call the police, but I've just seen the several replies from the General Manager Mr. Scott Perlstein. Maybe, Mr. Scott Perlstein is a good guy, and can help me get my money back. If I can get my money in two days, I will update this review. This is my first to get through this kind thing here, and I am also asking for helps here. If anyone can help me and give me some advice for this, please call me 413-695-5842. In the end, I believe the US is still the great country as I thought, and I believe I can get my money back no matter how hard it is.

Steve Armengau, Bobby Mayne, Shawn Singh

AEGru
12/04/2014

"DISHONEST"

While discussing the price of a Murano with a sales person, the "sales manager" said he would give us a remote starter "at cost", but then added a destination charge. That wasn't the bad part, it was his "take it or leave it, you need us" attitude. Also, he confessed how he adds it to internet buyers (unbeknowst to them). My husband and I walked out, we don't like sheisty people. We were called a few minutes later by the sales person and he agreed on our price and to split the dest. costs. The next day we went to finalize the purchase and before even sitting down, the finance manager very rudely and arrogantly changed the sales price. Is that the "skit" that this dealership uses to get people to the finance table? Hoping that by this point, the buyers are tired of haggling and just agree to anything? It didn't work on us. We walked out. BTW, the remote starter "cost" quoted is actually not! We found out the real cost was $200 less! We got our car at Great Neck Nissan, paid the same price as at Nemet, but were treated with honesty, respect, and fairness. Also, bc one finance manager was out, we had a long wait, so they bought dinner for us! A different approach to customer service.

Elway Satur

December 05, 2014

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. Our dealership is committed to providing pleasant shopping experiences, and that always starts with great customer service. From your feedback, it is clear you were not treated with the respect and courtesy you most definitely deserve. I would like to personally apologize for the events that led up to your comments and 1-star review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

prem.kooblall
12/03/2014

"Nice Price,good Experiance,Friendliness"

Personally the car I wanted sold itself,so with that said I just had to haggle the price.I originally went to dealer to just look but I ended buying it.The salesman was not too pushy,my experience with the whole ordeal way fine Buyer:Prem

Shawn Singh

December 04, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. Please feel free to call or visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

gmoronta
12/01/2014

"Dishonest, disrespectful and out of their minds."

My wife and I went there to purchase a new vehicle. We were looking at the 2014 Nissan Murano, after having initials conversations with one of their salesman, Rohan Scott, nice guy by the way, unfortunately he works fort he wrong company, we reached a deal on a price. We were short on time on that day and decided to come back another day, after coming back late on a Monday night after work, we get there met with one of the Finance Managers, Elway Satur, and before my wife and I even sat down, he starts changing the numbers on us. He said he's not allowed to sell us the car for that amount. We walked out. First, we are there late, you could've called us to tell us there was going to be an issue with the price that we agreed to, second, you don't even have the decency to wait for us to sit down and you start talking that crap and the way that he did it also. You really had to hear the tone in his voice, he was very disrespectful. I really do hope that nobody has to be subjected to that again. We had family that bought cars from there before, but they won't be going back there again if we can help it. We ended up going to Great Neck Nissan, and received a much better deal with a more respectful staff.

Rohan Scott, Elway Satur

December 02, 2014

I want you to know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. At Nemet Nissan, we continuously strive to improve as a business. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our dealership. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I am sorry we were not able to do that during your time with us. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858

RARENA43
11/21/2014

"DISHONEST CROOKS!"

On 2/25/13 I enter the dealer ship with a true car price for the sentra sr $17,938 that included destination. I also had 1 car payment left on my lease of 379 left. Both Mario & Anthony agreed to split the difference and pay half of my payment 0f $185. So the final agreed price was $17,738 +plus tax * Tags. I dealt with them in good faith believing that they were honest and the contract would be fine. So When I sign the papers I didn't realized that they change the numbers the car price was increased to $18138 and shocked to see $1100 that included loss insurance $900,tire insurance $100 & some maintenance car card also $100. I could not believe $1500 of additional cost was added to my bill that i never asked for. Vic the guy doing the financing never told me that these charge would be part of the bill. I tried calling and spoke to the Vic and wasn't any help and told me to move on. I thought being prepared would make the process quick and easy I unfortunately picked the wrong Dealer to buy from. Mario the sale manager made a couple of bogus attempt to convince me he would try to help and never made any effort to do so. I can honestly say the I cannot recommend a nissan product to my colleagues,family and friends after the way I was treated By Nemet and Nissan.

ANTHONY,MARIO,VINCENT

November 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our customers are our top priority and it is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you to help you feel better about your visit. Please contact us at your most convenient time. Scott Perlstein General Manager 718-523-5858