Nemet Nissan

Charles Strining, Sales Consultant, Nemet Nissan

Charles Strining

Sherette Corsey, Sales Manager, Nemet Nissan

June 10, 2017

"very rude, unprofessional and attitude problem"

- tenzin85

very unprofessional and doesnt have managers skill, need to give them managers training 3 yrs most minimum, very poor customer service n disrespectful to customer. very informal words and yelling me like u r playing games wit me. But the sales gal, varunie oudith is very nice n respectful. better switch those 2 managers, luis lata n marlin to helper position n she needs to b at managers post.

varunie oudith

May 30, 2017

"Miracle worker!"

- mrsj.hunter26

I have been a part of the nemet family since 2014 and they never fail to surprise me. I walked into nemet Nissan for my appointment Sherette was welcoming and pleasant to talk to. The nature of my visit was to trade in my 2012 Rogue vehicle for an upgrade that would lower my payments or be close to it. I just have to say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. She and Charles Strining worked closely together to meet my needs. Charles was very thorough in showing me around the facility, offering my husband and I a hot beverage. I loved how it truly felt like family, looking out for one another finding the best rates for my budget and making sure I was relaxed and comfortable. It was apparent that Sherrete's goal was for me to leave a happy buyer. Also Charles was AMAZING in breaking down the features of the vehicle, giving us a walk through of the show room ald other models, making my husband and I knowledgeable of the upgrades. At this point I began calling Charles, Charlie. I drove out of their in my preowned (practically new)2015 Nissan Rogue with immense satisfaction. 3 days later I'm still smiling and recommending friends, family, and strangers to buy from Nemet a trusted team that becomes family. Most importantly ask for Sherette and Charlie!!!! Truly thankful for a pleasant experience.

Charles Strining

May 12, 2017

"Great Service!! "

- karenp

I went to the dealership and A Mr. Daniel M worked with us for the sale and he was good and did his best but i must say that Ms.Sherette Corsey is a great Sales Manager!!!! I never dealt with someone with so much understanding, caring and professionalism. She made sure my husband and i was happy with Nissan and she surly did accomplish it. I have leased from Honda for 10yrs and i never got that kind of service.. If your looking for a good car and great service look for Ms. Sherette Corsey.. she's the real deal and gets the job done!!!

Other Employees : Daniel Maurrasse