Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

• Free Car Wash with Service
  • Lifetime Warranty on Every Car Purchased
  • Customer Referral Program
Redannie45
7/31/2015

"Shakim Butler was the greatest!!!!"

He was very professional, knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at and he made me feel comfortable as if I was part of the nemet family. Thanks again Shakim Butler!

Newcar
7/28/2015

"Outstanding customer service and professionalism"

Although his first experience with this issue, I'm confident Rohan Scott will handle credit insurance, gap product professionally. I paid off auto loan early

Rohan Scott

PC
7/27/2015

"Pathfinder"

Nemet was our first choice to visit again (this is our fourth return and purchase with Nemet). We went to view the Rogue and after Muntasir "Monti" Ahmed asked us some questions, he recommended the Pathfinder which would suit our needs better (a comfortable third row). He was very friendly, approachable, attentive and understanding. Monti suggested a test drive and we were impressed with the vehicle. We were able to trade in our car to help the leasing negotiation. Rob Shuler was able to help us reach our dollar goal and Elway Sattar provided smooth sailing during the signing process. Our only hiccup was when we received our very well-prepped and clean vehicle, it did not contain the package we negotiated for (the vehicle had an SL tech package versus a premium package). There was some disappointment but not enough to deter us from continuing the deal. The Pathfinder drives well, the touring suspension is very nice and the blind spot assist is very helpful. The next day Nyema Revere, Mario Colace and Robert helped us with additional paperwork (we brought the title in) and to retrieve a left behind item.

Elway Sattar, Prep Center

Shivonne
7/27/2015

"2015-Rogue purchased by S. Marrow "

Javon Ferguson was a very good sales person in assisting me with my new purchase. He was very patient, understanding and knowledgeable of the vehicle of my interest.

Eric 79
7/24/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

Very satisfied with the overall effort of Sales and Finance Department to get my new SUV. They made the process so easy. My salesman, Charles, one of the easiest person I've dealt with. Great customer service, very dedicated and efficient. Finance Officer Marlon J. and his assistant were very helpful to get me approved. I will recommend NEMET to anybody.

Marlon J. / Finance Dept

Dshaw17
7/21/2015

"Shakim The Great"

Shakim was an awesome!!!! Salesman. He made my purchase worthwhile and i am 1000% satisfied with my purchase from him. When you go to Nemet ask for Shakim.

DAKIDDGOTSTYL3
7/20/2015

"GREAT LEASING SALESPERSON JAVON FERGUSON"

I PURCHASED A CAR WITH JAVON FERGUSON AT NEWMET NISSAN AND HE WAS EXCELLENT. HE WAS A GREAT HELP, VERY PATIENT, INFORMATIVE, AND PRECISE. THANKS

Ambiance
7/19/2015

"Awesome Salesperson Shakim Butler "

I have purchased cars from Shakim Butler at Nemet for over 10 years. Shakim is an awesome salesman and works hard to ensure that you are comfortable and satisfied with your purchase. Shakim has great work ethic, wisdom and is a true professional that is respectful of his clients. -Nicole, Queens NY

Jsthename01
7/18/2015

"Worth the wait"

Went in there looking for a car, while what i was shopoing for wasnt what they had, they showed me vehicles that exceeded my expectations and that i was quite content with and ened up owning a 2015 sentra. After a couple of hours i know its not my dream car but for me its a starter that i actually can quite enjoy. Roberto my salezman was polite and courtesy. Truly helpful and understanding, would definitely recommend others to go to him specifically and do buisness with him. Over all even after a long wait i can say i am content.

HP79
7/17/2015

"I was deceived!!!"

So, I go into the dealership with a Truecar certificate to lease a car. I was so happy with the price that was offered, I didn't even haggle to bring the price down more. When Brian, the salesman, comes back he shows me a monthly quote which I thought was from the purchase price that we spoke of, since it was the only one we spoke of. Seemed a bit high, but I agreed. FIVE HOURS of waiting to see the finance guys!!! By the time I get to him, I'm hungry, exhausted and shaky (Which I have a feeling this was part of their plan, as well). The finance guy was also acting like he was in a rush, telling me he had to leave before the bank closed...So, I felt rushed, ...So I start signing away cause at this point I just wanted to get out of there. When I get home and I'm reviewing the lease agreement, I realize that the purchase price is $4000 over what we agreed upon. When I call to discuss, they tell me that they are interested in fixing the problem and will call to schedule a meet. This call never happened. I had to just stop by the dealership to discuss. So now I'm talking to Mario, the sales manager, and he's telling me all these excuses of how the car I wanted was already sold so they gave me this one and this one had more options and gadgets and that's why it was more expensive. Meanwhile, I was never told this during the purchase time. Ultimately, a few weeks ago, we settled on an amount which I have yet to see. It's unfair that they can get away with this kind of robbery. Fortunately, I work in a law firm and was advised to take them to small claims since I actually have a singed document from them stating that they owe me that amount. Horrible business people. I mean I'm leasing the car, and I'm going to continue leasing a car...just not with them. They lost out of more money scamming me.

Reviews of Shakim Butler