Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

• Free Car Wash with Service
  • Lifetime Warranty on Every Car Purchased
  • Customer Referral Program
Todd61
8/31/2015

"Fast helping me get what I needed on the same day"

This dealership was fast and helpful getting me what I needed on the same day, staying late to help me get documents for a missed placed licence. Special thanks to Ulismary Rivera who helped us get what we wanted and walked us threw the process and more.

RAS
8/27/2015

"Excelllent Service"

Excellent Service. My Salesman Mr, Muntasir Ahmed Was Fabulous with his magnificent service. i am very satisfied with my brand new car nissan rogue 2015.

Gabby
8/20/2015

"great "

We had a great experience to lease brand new Nissan altima. Great service, good location and very experienced agent, Javon Ferguson advised to get best deal ever!

cathy1891
8/19/2015

"Pleasant & informative"

As never handing in a leased car before Javon helped and educated me to the whole process and I ended up turning in my lease early and walking out with a new car and enjoying the experience. Everyone was friendly and pleasant.

betty1939
8/14/2015

"superior!!"

My service was totally superior!! Javon was informative and kind !! I will recommend him to everyone. He is a top knotch sales Representative. He was so nice and pleasant.

miss.Liz
8/12/2015

"great experience. professional at all times."

Great experience. Treated me like family. Made sure I received what I purchased. I would reccomend this dealer ship in the nearest future. I am a very happy customer and love my new rouge.

derrick

Billfromnyc
8/11/2015

"GOOD !"

staff was good..........experience was good.........wait was a little excessive..............price was right.............salesman was very polite and receptive to our wishes..............treated us with utmost respect

Jjacobs89
8/10/2015

"Salesman did a great job, big help"

Javon was very attentive and gave me a great deal. He delivered in all aspects and was actually one of the best salesman I've met in Nemet Nissan.

Jazzbox
8/06/2015

"Very poor customer buying experience"

The short story: Once you sign the contract, they just leave you with your car not ready for delivery on the parking lot. They treat customers in an unethical way during the sales process. They manipulate information and justify prices randomly. Communication among themselves and with customers is very poor. They don’t care about the reputation of their dealership or the customer experience. The wait time is very long (done on purpose?) No one will explain to you what’s happening. The personnel act in an unprofessional way in front of customers. They are not there to make customers for life, but to make a one-time deal. Who will come back when treated this way? The detailed version: After I went there with my wife to buy a Rogue and having a positive contact with one of the managers, I went back few weeks later believing that I found a dealer I can work with. I found an offer on a Rogue 2015 on their website. Before I go, I filled up the finance application on their website and got pre-approved (which proved to be totally useless by the way, I had to give all the information over again at the dealership). The sales person was nice and helpful in the beginning. When the he called a manager to check the price, they added to the online price (which was supposed to be the MSRP) the destination fees and 434$ vehicle preparation fees. They also imposed that I get financing through Nissan at a high interest rate (even though my credit score is above 700 and there was a 0% financing offer). I accepted this offer as it was still a fair price. After almost 3 hours waiting while my application was (supposedly) being processed, they asked me to come back tomorrow because the finance needed more time to work on it. They said they will call me to confirm. The day after, I received a phone call from the sales person saying the car is ready and that I need to come over. I went again hoping that we just have to sign papers and take the vehicle which was supposed to be ready for delivery (they said the day before that the car will be ready and washed before delivery. Remember, they charged me vehicle preparation fees). I was assigned this time by the manager to another sales person (David), saying that Rohan (the first sales person) is coming later that day (he never showed up by the way although he called saying that he will be there to deliver the car). After a long wait, I went to the finance manager. When I entered his office, he was laughing hysterically and joking with colleagues, without even sharing what is happening or explaining, totally ignoring my presence. Then came the moment of truth. The finance guy began talking about my monthly payments (a classic tactic again) and when I insisted on the total sales price, he gave me a much higher price and interest rate (reading the other reviews, this is a classic manipulation there it seems). When I tried to explain that it is not the deal we agreed upon, he was justifying the new price coming up with shady fees and so did the manager when he came over to clarify. We finally came to an agreement close to the original one after this unnecessary hassle and bustle, arguing and bargaining. What a waste of time. After finishing the signing, I thought that my troubles were over. I went to get my car, but the sales person vanished, appearing intermittently, and when I finally got hold on him, he became rude. I found myself alone on the car lot with a dirty car, not ready for delivery as agreed upon. The stickers were still on, the license plates were not even installed and there was only one key in the car. When I called the other sales person over the phone (who was supposed to come), the two of them were arguing with each other in front of me. I had to complain to the manager about this to have the second key delivered and the plates installed. They said I need to bring the car back for a wash. Do they really think that after all this I will ever come back)?

N.and.G.Larose
8/03/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting and being assisted by Andre Stennett at Nemet Nissan. When I got to the dealership, I was a little bit nervous about the unknown. Mr. Stennett made the process as smooth as our new car. He was very informative, professional, patient, positive, helpful, and easy-going. He worked with us until he found us a deal that fits our needs as he ensured us he could have. He kept our stress level at a minimum by telling us a joke every now and then during the process. We had a pleasant time at Nemet Nissan and an enjoyable time working with Mr Stennett. We love our new car and we are looking forward to the memories we will create while driving it.

Reviews of Javon Ferguson