Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

• Free Car Wash with Service
  • Lifetime Warranty on Every Car Purchased
  • Customer Referral Program
Rtsmith1987
4/27/2016

"Andre Stennett Is absolutely the best !!!!"

While waited it didn't even feel like it. Everyone there was very friendly. Andre Stennett Entertained us the whole time . I would recommend this dealership to everybody. They were very fair and you leave out feeling satisfied and happy. I love this place!!!!

Msdesi12
4/06/2016

"This place is so helpful!!!"

My experience at Nemet was awesome. They all were very friendly and welcoming. My sales rep was very helpful and patient. I would most definitely recommend and will be recommending Nemet Nissan to everyone I know

Tracy Claboine

April 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Customer service is our #1 priority and I'm glad that we were able to help!

koppei
3/24/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Brian was extremely helpful and accommodating when I leased a 2016 Rogue for my wife. We completed the negotiations via one visit and telephone. He gave up his day off to help complete the deal on the day that was convenient for me and my wife. He was a man of his word, as we completed the deal and paperwork within 30 min. I would highly recommend using him to all.

March 25, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. We are always happy to help and if you have any future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

ms Jackson 73
3/24/2016

"Tracy m.calabone is a great dealer for a man"

I learned. about how to make a great deal for people so they can happy to work with us . thanks for everything and have a great day. thank you.

Tracy Claboine
Tracy m.calabone

March 25, 2016

We are happy to have been of help!

frog1512003
3/21/2016

"A Great Experience!"

I have never been a fan of the car buying process. This changed after visiting Nemet. From the minute we arrived we were treated with care and attention, offered a great deal, and felt an urge to refer our family and friends. Thanks Nemet for a great experience, and we love our new Nissan.

March 25, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I know how difficult it can be looking for cars and I'm glad to hear that our team provided professional customer service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

Move_Over_Rover
12/20/2015

"Got a Good car on a hot day!"

8/31/15, I went to Nemet look for good used car.they found nice Altima w/ lo miles + good features. Got one, Great ride excellent service. Worked w/me for financing. Set up plates + called my insurance co. They were cool w/me even though it was 95+ degree day. Best Car purchase experience I had in a long time! Thanx Nemet Nissan! Arigato!

jeannie34
12/08/2015

"Love my new Rogue!!"

I have been a loyal Nemet Nissan customer for 22 years. My 1st car was a Nissan Altima when I was 18. Love the cars and the people. Charles Strining was great. He was informative and friendly. He expedited everything quickly. I took the car home the same day. Sharen is a gem. She helped get the deal done quickly. I am very happy. Impeccable service and awesome deal. Can't ask for more! I highly recommend!

Sharen McAvoy

Gurpreet155
12/04/2015

"Great customer service!"

Mr. Strining is very friendly and informative. I would highly recommend him for any one looking to buy a car. He made the process of buying a new car very smooth.

5hadyVillian
11/27/2015

"Liars, bait and switch"

Came in got a price on new 2015 nissan altima, showed Andre Stennet an ad from their own nemet site at 17,500, he worked out 17,600 and came up to over 19 with delivery fee and taxes. I agreed, Dealt with Andre Stennet throughout the process and even put 3000 down. The day after that I come in and see finance to seal the deal and I notice on the paperwork they have you sign the price increased by thousands! Not the price Andre Stennet had stated previously. The paperwork said total price is over $27,000 and thats including my down payment and other fees that aren't mentioned to you at all!! BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH, these guys are cons and liars. Stay away from this dealer.

Natalee taffe
10/05/2015

"Stratified customer"

I was recommended by a friend to this dealership and was assisted by mr Andre Stennett he is the best sale personal have ever spoke that help me in mycar choice great customer service he break it down so you could understand about the cars and papers plus police thanks Andre

Reviews of Andre Stennett