Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

• Free Car Wash with Service
  • Lifetime Warranty on Every Car Purchased
  • Customer Referral Program
Lovey DOVEY
7/07/2015

"Walked out with a brand new car."

I went to Nemet with an open mind and was truly impressed with the service from Andre Stennett. He was funny, easy to work and negotiate with. He was not pushy and was straight with me the entire time.

Vince

Jkatiana
7/04/2015

"The very best experience, Shak's a Godsend"

I have had pretty brutal experiences shopping for my first car. It was very depressing. Since Nemet Nissan was located not too far from my office, I stopped by there to check them out, a little anxious about going through all of the car buying ordeal because of previous experiences. But then, God puts Shakim on my path! He truly is an awesome sales person. He is very kind, understanding, and polite. Not fake, just a person who understood that I was making a great purchase and needed to fully understand what I was doing. He answers my questions with honesty, and I appreciated that. He didn't only sell me one car, but two! If you are dealing with Shakim, then you are in great hands. Thanks Shakim, really thank you for all you've done. Katiana

castrofg
7/03/2015

"Great experience"

Worked with Shakim Butler. He was very professional and polite. Got a great deal on my Nissan Pathfinder 2015. Truly great guy, I recommend him!

Danny
7/02/2015

"Excellent service by Lonceny Camara!!!"

Lonceny Camara made my buying experience a pleasure and I would recommend him as a salesman to anyone looking to buy a car. Out of all the salesman I've every came in contact with Lonceny was just great down to earth salesman and not pushy with an attitude like most salesman I've dealt with. So for that I would like to say thank you Lonceny and continue to be you.

nbost7
7/01/2015

"I was taken back by the overall professionalism of my experi"

Nemet Nissan is the real deal and the professional attention I received by Javon Ferguson the saleman there was unprecedent. He was honest and forthcoming in dealing with me and took great care with due diligence and respect. Also,and on the same note I highly recommend Nemet Nissan for your choice of car dealership.

Kong
7/01/2015

"Efficient & To the Point"

Great service, answered all my questions, very professional in the future i would do a lot of business with him. i am happy with my new car.

Mohammad

"Excellent service"

Everything is excellent, Roberto treat me very well, he is so friendly, supportive, he makes everything easier for me & finally i got the car. I'm so happy, thanks Roberto, for everything u did.

femi68
6/30/2015

"Thanks Lonceny"

I bought a Nissan Rogue 2015 from Nemet Motors . Honestly these guys are very friendly and very helpful. I met this sales person called Lonceny Camara. He made my day ,he worked all his magic to get me the car that I wanted. Thanks LONCENY......He's friendly and knows what he's doing trust me ..My family was treated with respect and just like a Nemet family...lol-. Lonceny's salesmanship even made us to go there on the 24th of June to purchased a new Kia Sorento 2016 all the papers were done even before we got there ...Lonceny did everything for us and .......YOU WANT TO BUY FROM NEMET ASK FOR LONCENY HE'S A GREAT GUY

smosharof
6/30/2015

"Friendly and Supportive Staff"

I have recently leased a Nissan Rogue 2015 from Nemet Motors. Charles Strining has been exceptionally helpful. From selection to ordering and final delivery of the vehicle, Charles has patiently guided me through the process. He walked me through the insurance process, gave me a tour of the vehicle and when maintenance was required, he made that very easy. I found Charles highly professional and pleasure to work with. Herman and Robert Shuler was also very supportive.

georgianp
6/29/2015

"The main idea of Customer Service"

Like every good business, there will be some issues but at least my problem was solved with dignity & respect. The salesman actually listened thoroughly and was nothing but professional & intelligent.

Steve Armengau