Nemet Nissan

153-12 Hillside Avenue,
Jamaica, New York 11430
Nemet Nissan Info
About Nemet Nissan

Welcome to Nemet Nissan, Proudly Serving Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island Drivers Where We're More Than New Nissan Models In addition to providing the drivers of Jamaica, New York with a plethora of new Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Pathfinder vehicles and used cars, we at Nemet Nissan are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and Nissan lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Nissan car share, our Nissan Versa, Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Pathfinder service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Nemet Nissan are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 153-12 Hillside Ave Jamaica, New York we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Nemet Nissan

• Customer Referral Program
dexter651
9/16/2016

"bad customer service"

i went to the dealer to purchase a suv on the 26 th august any way the deal fell through and was to get my money which i paid down its now september 16 and still have not get it these dealers are all the same they do not care they take your money but its a problem to get it back i would not recommend any body to them

Joey
8/30/2016

"Certified juke is a joke"

Got duped into buying a 11 certified juke with extended warranty. Within 1 month the battery was defective,, not covered. 2nd month problem with brakes, not covered. 3rd month had a recall that was issued when I brought the car , never told. 6th month had ac problem and their so call certified technician could not figure out the problem and had to wait almost 3 weeks which in turn if I put it through insurance and they don't pay for it, it would cost $4500, but if I want to pay now it's $700. And as soon as I pay and get the car back the horn goes out and again not covered. No one there can tell you why this car has so much problem and the reality the certified program was a scam. NEVER BUY A CAR NOR HAVE SERVICE DONE AT THIS PLACE. I even talk to the manager regarding how dangerous the place is for customers, I almost got hit by their worker, and he didn't even follow up after learning about my concern nor complaint.

Service David

Luci&Vic
7/23/2016

"Really great service "

We've been Nissan Nemet customers for the past two years. Today we just walked out with our second car from them! Their service is amazing! Great customer service and really great salespersons (we dealt with Charlie Strining (sales representative) and Mario Colace (finance). We highly recommend Charlie! Very charismatic salesman and not pushy at all! It's the salesperson you wanna go back to! Buying a car will take you all day because of all the info and paperwork required and these guys are there to make the long wait a bit more enjoyable! We've used their mechanic for these past 2 years as well and also their service is really great! Overall, great place to trust

July 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this 5 star review. Loyal customers like yourself help build our business. We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again.

ODM
7/05/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Visited Nemet Nissan to get information on a Nissan Murano. We were assisted by Mr. Rohan Scott. He answered all our questions and offered to bring the model to the showroom for us to test ride on the spot. During the whole experience, Mr. Scott was very professional and asked probing questions to ascertain which options and financing best met our needs. Although we were not ready to make a purchasing decision, I would definitely recommend Mr. Scott and Nemet Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a new Nissan.

July 06, 2016

It was definitely a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Thank you and see you soon!

Lascia21
6/27/2016

"Said what they could do and they were true to the last bit"

Sherette and Rohan were very knowledgable and helpful right down to the last step. I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

Jasmaine
6/27/2016

"Felt like family!!"

As always I am nervous when looking for a new car. The staff there were amazing and so very patient. Charlie and Sherette took time with me, informing me of things I never knew of when getting a car!! They are far too kind! They answered literally all hundreds of questions I've asked and were so hospitable. I always speak so highly of this dealer. I recommend Nemet and specifically Sherette and Charlie to assist with whatever business done there.

June 28, 2016

Jasmaine, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I know how difficult the car buying process can be and I'm glad to hear that our team was able to help!

Adam Bozurth
6/23/2016

"Surprisingly Enjoyable Experience!"

My fiance and I were looking for a small sedan for our big move to Connecticut for over a week. We visited multiple dealerships around the Queens/Brooklyn area. We did not feel comfortable at those dealerships. We felt as if we were being pressured into purchasing a vehicle. On top of that, many dealerships were reluctant to reveal information that we inquired about. Luckily for us we happened to stumble into Nemet Nissan one day while walking down Hillside Avenue. This was without a doubt one of the most pleasant experiences in a dealership in my life. The salesperson Richard was extremely helpful. He provided us with full disclosure, making sure to answer every single question we had with full honesty. He entertained us with conversation while we waited on the financial offices. He even showed us a couple of card tricks! The experience with the finance agent (Vince) was also very smooth. There were no hidden fees. No tricks. Every document was properly presented as well as explained. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone needing a car. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR RICHARD, HE WAS AMAZING!!

Richard Yong

June 24, 2016

Adam, thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us! We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Richard provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

USNAVY83
6/15/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR THE 3 TIME"

MY EXPEREINCE AT NEMET WAS GREAT. CHARLES AND ELWAY WERE VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, ALTHOUGH IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO CHOOSE ,BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. THANK YOU BOTH.

ELWAY

June 16, 2016

No problem! It was definitely a pleasure working with you!

Jennarosestern
6/11/2016

"Great Experience"

I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, and the staff was very patient with me. Brian took me on a test drive and took the time to let me drive around up Jamaica avenue to really feel if the Rogue was for me. Barbara, and Herman were able to find a Rogue that was in Jade mist so I could see the color in person. Once we processed the lease , even though it was late at night , Charlie took the time to sit with me and set up my sirius XM (So I would be able to listen to the radio on my way to work the next morning) and made sure I was comfortable with all the features.I wanted all weather mats at the last minute , and was happy to come back and pick them up another day- but Barbara and Herman had the mats put in the car when I went to pick it up. Nemit Nissan will take care of you from start to finish when you purchase a car here. Everyone we came across was friendly and helpful.

Brian McDonald
Mario Colace

June 13, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I know how difficult it can be looking for cars and I'm glad to hear that our team provided you with an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

chula01
6/06/2016

"My Great experience at Nemet!! "

My experience at Nemet was pretty Great! Sherette and Arnold were very pleasant and helpful. Although it took me a while to decide on a vehicle, they both were very patient and with me. They worked with me and got me into the Murano that I wanted. Nemet is the place to go if your looking for great service and a nice reliable ride!!! Sherette and Arnold are both the very best there and I highly recommend them to you all when you go!!!

June 08, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviews of Rohan Scott