New Country Lexus of Westport

Ricky  Garcia, New Car Sales Manager, New Country Lexus of Westport

Ricky Garcia

New Car Sales Manager

July 26, 2017

"Service dept goes above and beyond"

- peggy

Two weeks ago, I left my office at about 7:15 PM heading home. Low tire pressure light went on. I HAD A FLAT TIRE ! I pulled off into a parking lot and called New Country Lexus. Tom, in the Service Dept, answered the phone. He said they would be closing soon, but to please stop by. I was about 5 minutes away from their site. When I arrived, they greeted me warmly and said they would be happy to look at my tire. It would take about 5-10 minutes. (I was simply hoping to have a place to leave my car over-night, and fix or replace the tire in the morning.) Tom returned in less than 10 minutes and informed me that there had been a nail in my tire. They removed it, plugged the tire, re-inflated and returned my car to me. READY TO GO!! What an amazing Service Department ! Truly customer focused. THANK YOU NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT!!

Tom Liacos

July 22, 2017

"quick and courteous"

- Paro

My car was due for an oil change. I didn't have an appointment. Ronnie Goss my service writer took my car immediately. They changed the oil and washed and vacuumed the car. They even cleaned the wheels and tires..In less than an hour I had my car done. Every time I go to New Country Lexus of Westport Ronnie Goss delivers exceptional service.

Ronnie Goss

July 20, 2017

"Excellent service from David"

- Kisha

We have had great experience at this dealership in the past and David is the reason why we returned.. he was and has always kept our best interest st heart he is a great person and salesman.. Thank you David For always making our dreams a reality

David Matys