New Country Lexus of Westport

Mario Cortella

February 15, 2017

"Ease of Buying"

- Lexus Love

I was worried about purchasing a car from Lexus of Westport due to hearing so many negative reports about the dealership and their employees. I was happily surprised when I made contact with the dealership and was able to select and negotiate a car without going into the dealership. I was not harassed by the salesman I contacted. He gave me the information I requested and allowed me to come to a decision whether to buy or not. I was picked up at my home and driven to the dealership to pay for the vehicle I chose by my salesperson. All in all it was a good experience.

February 02, 2017

"Jared was awesome ! "

- Mirandam

Jared Epstein .... best sales person ever ....told me everything thing I needed to know ... even how to use my remote start :) highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

January 25, 2017

"The best car buying experince - bar none"

- gj_77

Purchased my l/certified RX 350 through this dealership late on Friday and at least 3 people stayed well over an hour after their regular work-hours to make sure they'd accommodate me and without exhibiting any hint at timing- that's going beyond in my vocabulary! I dealt with Anthony and Otero and he was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and honest without any games - can't recommend enough!

• Personal Sales and Service Conceirge