Nissan of Mt Kisco

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Nissan of Mt Kisco Info
About Nissan of Mt Kisco

Nissan of Mt. Kisco in Mt Kisco, NY treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (888) 425-0302.If you don't see a particular vehicle, click on CarFinder and complete the form. We will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives. If you'd like to see a vehicle in person, click on Dealership: Directions for step-by-step driving instructions to our site, or give us a call. We look forward to serving you!

About Nissan of Mt Kisco

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ny3
9/24/2016

"The best experience ever!"

I bought a 2016 Nissan Altima and I was very happy with the professionalism And amazing service! Shawn Hutton is the best sales associate I've ever dealt with. He took his time with assisting me in choosing the cat I wanted and a great deal! Thank you Shawn!

Rigo
9/19/2016

"By far the best Nissan dealership in the area"

It was the easiest way for me to buy a new Titan at the right price. Selwin made it really easy great sale experience highly recommend.

Sales manager was very help full

Rogue
9/12/2016

"Great sales team"

Received a wonderful deal, no hidden charges, very happy with my new Nissan! Team went out of their way to meet my budget requirements. Great owner.

Ric
9/10/2016

"Great, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Quick"

My recent lease of a Nissan Rogue was the most 'painless' ever! The salesman, Selwyn Sullivan, was very knowledgeable, thorough, and really listened to my needs, from the test drive through the conclusion of the contract. In at noon.. and by 5 PM my shiny new car was ready and waiting for me! Amazing service start to finish... the guys on the desk, Mike, and the finance manager, Abraham, were also very helpful. I look forward to my next transaction three years from now!

James T Boylan
9/04/2016

"New purchase "

Great sales team, great environment. Honored the deal they made with me, would happily recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Comfortable, cohesive and very respectable. A+ service. Will definitely look to this crew in the future, Selwin himself keeping me very up to date throughout the process and handling all my requests. Great job.

Kwan Thornton

arantaty
9/01/2016

"Bad customer service after purchase "

I bought a car here and there were issues with it that they promised to fix. It was even written down as an "i owe you" When I called about the problem they never returned my call. I left them a bad review on Facebook because of that. Instead of fixing the problem, they had everyone from the dealership (employees) leave 5 star reviews. Look at all the review dates. They all have the same one. Around 8/29. This place will go out of their way to protect their shade reputation instead of helping you as a paying customers. I called nissan headquarters and they mentioned that they have had complaints in the past but can't do much because they are privately owned. Please save yourself the trouble and don't shop here. Again, all the 5 star reviews left by employees. 9/4 update. The dealer is now pretending that they don't know who I am and say I never bought a car there. My name is Arnold Anchante. Rather than asking what they could do to fix the issue they'll ignore it. I have already started a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We'll see who gets the last laugh. 9/4 update. Tony Anchante = Arnold Anchante. I'm sure you could have gotten that out of seeing the copy of my driver's license. I have an issue. A big one. However, I will not be contacting you. I have money to pay what you should have taken care of. If you are great enough at customer service like you say, you would reach out to me since you have all my information. Plus, I originally tried calling you but you never called back. And from the other reviews I read on here, that's just common practice for you. Know that I have screen shots of how nasty your comments were on Facebook and also know that those may end up on your Instagram if you continue ignoring the issue but instead keep getting nissan employees to leave FAKE good reviews. The BBB will be in contact with you and then me. I am so happy that you escalated the issue this much because it makes it easier for me to show future customers to take their business somewhere else. If you feel like saying more to me, grow up and pick up the phone and call me. You are ridiculous to think that you are gonna achieve anything by complaining to Facebook and the "authorities." Keep pushing the issue instead of fixing it and I'll love to take this to a small claim's court. 9/4 update. Shawn must have never put me down on the books after I requested several times an appointment be made for my car to be repaired. Also, I left a message with someone from the shop. Maybe someone named Tim? And I told them the issue and to please call me back and that never happened. I'll be waiting for the phone call from the manager.

September 04, 2016

This message is for Mr. Arnold Anchante, we pulled the time and do not see any customer requests on file. The general manager of the dealership will contact you on the telephone number listed on file tomorrow. If there is a real problem, we will definitely assist the customer.

September 04, 2016

If this is Arnold Anchante and you really have an issue you should contact our general manager at 914-752-2222. However, Tony Anchante told all his friends to put in bad reviews which we have proof of and already submitted to FaceBook. FB is reviewing all of those accounts for suspension. In addition our legal team is drafting a complaint about everyone of those fraud reviews. Once again, a customer has a real issue we would love to assist them. Please contact our GM at 914-652-2222

September 03, 2016

There are no records indicating this person purchased a car from the dealership. Our staff always responds to all customers concerns. We would love to assist the customer when there is a real problem. We will go out of our way to help if the customer contacts our general manager and provides proof of their purchase and the issue they are having.

Upsetsentraowner33
8/17/2016

"Don't waste your money"

I bought a 2014 used Nissan Sentra, when I picked up the car the next day I had all sorts of problems. The car had no mats. They had to take the mats out of a model car. The seat was ripped on the passenger side. They did a bad staple job of the seat. The engine is not working and they refuse to check it. The spare keys kill engine switch was never deprogrammed when I got the car and one day I was stranded. Poor service team who does not care about customers

Patricia
8/17/2016

"Patricia "

Service. Dept. Is excellent ! Have to ask for Chris to get the best customer service experience at this dealership , I won't deal with anyone else other than him!

Chris

geohny
8/11/2016

"Passed by dealer down the street and drove 30 minutes"

Went to Mt Kisco Nissan simply because I will not do business with Yorktown dealership 5 minutes from my house. That despite their claimed two new management's. I buy new cars more than I should, every two years for me, three years generally for my wife. She prefers Nissan Altima's, I no longer drive a Nissan because of crappy dealership experiences. Use to love my Maxima's. None the less can't get my wife to change from Nissan's. So trotted out to Mt Kisco. I expected the same Nissan dealership customer abuse I have become accustomed too and read about on yelp. I was pleasantly surprised by the the Sales Manager Mitch's down to earth attitude and our assigned salesman's Leo Giraldo's pleasant demeanor. Leo took us on a test ride and demonstrated to us that he was dedicated to us being happy with the car and made us feel comfortable that he was not trying to force any decisions on us. When we got earnest about buying the car both he and Mitch worked well with us to arrive at a reasonable deal. They also offered to deliver the car in a few hours which we took advantage of. This despite being pretty busy that day. Three hours later we returned our new car was sitting there clean and ready to go. We met with Abraham Kiryako the business guy who was also a nice young fellow with a winning personality. Paperwork went smoothly and we were out of there with wife's new car with little pain. A far more pleasant experience than with previous dealership near me. Well worth the 30 minute ride versus down the street to deal with competent business professionals. I am hopeful that it will be just as good an experience using there service department. George in NY

Mitch ( Sales Manager ) and Abraham ( Business Manager )

APURIL
3/29/2016

"EXCELLENT!!! THE BEST SERVICE ALL..!!!"

Nissan Mt Kisco es el mejor lugar para comprar y hacer mantenimiento a tú carro. Excelentes vendedores (Ramon Robles) quien año atrás me vendió una Rogué 2015, y la gente encargada de los servicios son muy amables y pacientes,muy serviciales, detalladamente le explican y recomiendan a uno lo mejor para el mantenimiento de su carro, incluso té dan un costo aproximado antes de dar tú aprobación. Honestamente me encanta la amabilidad con que te atienden, años anduve por otros dealer y jamás he recibido esta clase de atención.

Reinaldo Cruz