Nissan of Mt Kisco

271 N Bedford Road,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Nissan of Mt Kisco Info
About Nissan of Mt Kisco

Nissan of Mt. Kisco in Mt Kisco, NY treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (888) 425-0302.If you don't see a particular vehicle, click on CarFinder and complete the form. We will gladly inform you when a matching car arrives. If you'd like to see a vehicle in person, click on Dealership: Directions for step-by-step driving instructions to our site, or give us a call. We look forward to serving you!

About Nissan of Mt Kisco

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

APURIL
3/29/2016

"EXCELLENT!!! THE BEST SERVICE ALL..!!!"

Nissan Mt Kisco es el mejor lugar para comprar y hacer mantenimiento a tú carro. Excelentes vendedores (Ramon Robles) quien año atrás me vendió una Rogué 2015, y la gente encargada de los servicios son muy amables y pacientes,muy serviciales, detalladamente le explican y recomiendan a uno lo mejor para el mantenimiento de su carro, incluso té dan un costo aproximado antes de dar tú aprobación. Honestamente me encanta la amabilidad con que te atienden, años anduve por otros dealer y jamás he recibido esta clase de atención.

aljess8
3/23/2016

"Great lease experience"

Just used Mount Kisco Nissan for a lease. Joseph Calabrese was our consultant and made the whole experience a pleasure. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan.

SSpano47
3/19/2016

"It Was a Pleasure!"

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with this dealership. We traded in our Pathfinder to lease a Rogue. The entire experience was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

RJLUCY
3/15/2016

"Decided to switch after 25 years from Honda to NISSAN! "

I leased a new 2016 Nissan Rogue from Nissan of Mount Kisco, New York. After leasing Honda's for the last 25 years it was time to make a change. My salesman was Lou Capozzoli, he was very helpful and knowledgeable and not pushy. He explained everything about the car to me so that I could understand. The entire staff was helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend anyone who is looking to make a change, go to Nissan of Mount Kisco.

Lou Capozzoli

Rose
3/12/2016

"Was the most pleasurable car leasing wxperience I have had!"

Joseph Calabrese assisted me in every way possible. I had very specific needs, and he kept at it until they were met. He didn't have to that, but he did, Nick also, understood and worked with the needs I had outlined. The manager is a funny guy, and didn't give me any sales pitches at all. Thank you to all three of those guys!!!!

Ferro21
3/08/2016

"Positive experience"

I was very happy to have Abraham help us with the purchase of our 2016 Nissan Rogue.He was very knowledgeable, and gave me an excellent overview of the car.The whole team made it easy process. They accommodated us with the need to have the car ready in a couple of days after we purchases it. It was a pleasure to work with all of them and I would highly recommend Mt.Kisco Nissan.

Abraham Kiryako

ricci89
2/18/2016

"pleasant, knowledgeable salesman "

We upgraded from our current Nissan Sentra and are very satisfied with the choice we made. Joe Calabrese was very helpful in our decision. Joe and the entire staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Healing dog
2/10/2016

"The first and worst car buying experience."

This dealership in Mt Kisco Is recently sold to another Nissan dealership January, 2016 and no longer exists. I have not yet received the registration for the new car I purchased 2 wks prior to its closing and no one from Jim Harte group is willing to do any follow up on it. After many attempts to contact the Jim Harte Nissan in CT, which is it main company, I gave up on getting any assistantiance from them on the matter. 5phone calls, no call back! Leaving a message on General manger's voice mail was no use either. When I finally got a hold a man named Jeff at the Jim Harte Nissan, he told me to contact the new dealership and claimed its not their responsibility. He even hung up on me during a phone call. That was Very unprofessional and uncool. My first ever unpleasant car buying experience.

Jeff, the guy who shouldn't be working at a car dealership

Nissan of Mt Kisco responded to this review

March 25, 2016

This Report should reflect on the Jim Harte Group and NOT Nissan of Mount Kisco.

rono52
1/28/2016

"Great Experience"

This is the second time leasing a car from this dealership and the experience with Joe Calabrese made this another rewarding experience and traveling from Fairfield County, CT was well worth the drive, He demonstrated what customer service is all about..

Mike Pietas

HarteFan4Life
1/04/2016

"Drove out of my way to give them a try. Elated I did."

I have a Nissan dealership within walking distance from my house. I have another Nissan dealership that I've done business with many times in the past. I was no longer pleased with their service and decided to go out of my way to try Jim Harte Nissan. Talk about a pleasant surprise. I was met by Joe Calabrese and he asked me what I wanted, what I was looking for, and what were my must have features. He didn't try to hose me and he went out of his way to make sure I had everything I was looking for in a new vehicle. I told him what I wanted, what I have, and what I am looking to pay. He ran some numbers with Tony Denivo, and they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. I am elated to have found a dealership that has a family feel to it and I expect to be a longtime Harte returning customer.

Tony Denivo