Nissan of Mt Kisco

Selwyn Sullivan

Shawn  Hutton , Sales Consultant, Nissan of Mt Kisco

Shawn Hutton

October 21, 2016

"The best experience ever!"

- brendax0o

I was able to finally lease my dream car, The Nissan Altima!! I was very happy with the professionalism and the service! I would def recommend Carla and Ramon's services. They made it a really great experience for me and I highly recommend if you are interested in purchasing/leasing a car.

October 17, 2016

"Purchase"

- CharChar

Sales Rep - Shawn Hutton. Purchased 2016 Nissan Maxima, and I couldn't be more ecstatic with my purchase. Great customer service, very professional, and patient. I will recommend all my family and friends. Shawn went way and beyond call of duty for me. He was very patient and explained everything in detailed. Everything I wanted in the Maxima I received. Thank you Shawn for everything, You are the best.

September 24, 2016

"The best experience ever!"

- Ny3

I bought a 2016 Nissan Altima and I was very happy with the professionalism And amazing service! Shawn Hutton is the best sales associate I've ever dealt with. He took his time with assisting me in choosing the cat I wanted and a great deal! Thank you Shawn!

Nissan of Mt Kisco, Mt Kisco, NY, 10549