Nissan of New Rochelle

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

CarHunter
7/04/2015

"New Owners Same Scam"

Went there after I saw a posting on there online site for a 2014 Sv Altima Certified and with only 4500miles on the OD. for 16995. So since I was looking to replace my current auto I figured why not. Sat down with the sale's rep. to talk numbers and that's when the scam started to where it's ugly head he tell's me that the dealership has other fee's that needed to be added to the price but was taken out for some reason when they posted it online. So the number on the car that was 16995. is now close to 21,945.00 with out sale's tax's or tag's added and I should consider a new car instead so I ask what fee's ?? a recondition fee of 1650.00 a bank fee of 500.00 his commission of 300.00 and if I wanted the car certified for 7yr's a additional 2500.00 would have to be added. A total time waster

Didn't Bother to remember

li123
6/17/2015

"Horrible! Avoid! "

I was original very happy with my purchase. Then I asked for a breakdown of my payment, because they never showed me how they calculated the total amount. I have been calling for two weeks, and no one seem to be responsible. Finally the guy who sold me the car picked up the phone today and promised me he would send me a copy by today, which I still haven't received. I now suspect they ripped me off. Deeply disappointed. Be careful.

Carlos

morrisparkcar
5/30/2015

"Horrible experience!! The worse ever!"

Usually I don't write reviews, but today I had horrible experience with this dealer. I was planning to sell my used car which was maintained very well. I got a a quote online on auto-trade and they gave an estimate of $1250. I went to this dealer where an agent told me that my car was only worth $300 because I had an accident with my car before. He showed me the worst attitude I never had before. Come on with one minor accident my car was worth only 300 dollars? If so why you gave an $ 1250 estimate? It is totally a waste of my time driving there. I would rather donate my car to my friend than selling it to these blood suckers! I would rate them minus(-100) if there is any chance. Horrible!

a gentleman

Darius Neemai
5/19/2015

"EASY PEASY"

What a great experience. The service and professionalism was top notch, our salesman Pedro was cool and down to earth, he really made us feel welcomed, which made the buying process so much easier. Honest fair prices and little to no haggling, makes New Rochelle Nissan where I go to get my future cars.

PEDRO,BRUCE

Mkc csr
5/17/2015

"The people I met were phenomenal."

I must say being a long time Nissan customer in a different location which was good, I decided to try out this new location which is under new management and owner to return my 2013 murano for the newer version. I must admit after reading certain bias reviews I was afraid but still gave it a try. Upon entering I was warmly greeted and welcomed by Stephanie at the front desk which made me feel more at ease, once all my questions were answer I was then paired up with marcos Rojas for my car buying needs, marcos Rojas is unlike any other salesman I have encountered, he was very patient knowledgeable and understanding throughout the entire process, during my sit down with marcos I met the new owner anthony panarella, his presence felt welcoming like family which is something I always look for because I don't feel comfortable or trust easily when I'm pressured and to get the owner to come to you means a lot, he cares about his customers and his business, I was told of the up and coming plans that will take place soon, making it a more than great Nissan establishment. Once we decided on everything I needed in the car I was introduced to my finance manager Bruce green. Bruce green was also patient and caring in the process, he made it quick and easy for me specially not having the best of credit, I was still able to comfortably afford my new vehicle and have all the "if's and but's" answered. Finally I was officially the new owner of a 2015 murano and sirens and bells started going off and during the commotion everyone on the floor huddled together surrounding me and shouting Nissan Nissan..which surprised me , I was not expecting anything like that. I was congratulated on my new vehicle by everyone one the floor, I even got the occasional congratulations from other customers, I am very happy with my experience and will be recommending others.

Anthony panarella, Marcos Rojas & Bruce green

Lareina
5/02/2015

"Best Dealership Ever"

I recently bought a 2015 Nissan Altima S, and couldn't be happier. The experrtise of all the sales reps and the finance department made the processof buying a car smooth and easy. They trade in my old car and transferred all my paperwork. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car. They are respectful and professional, and are always available for any questions or concerns. Extremely happy!

Pedro, Joe, Marcos, and Richard

sha1977
3/11/2015

"awesome experience"

I really did not have any intention on purchasing a car at Nissan . I drove my aunt & uncle up there to just look and within 2 days we purchased 2 cars one used and brand new .I must say the entire staff made us feel at home and the outcome was better then I expected ...thanks

Khalil Azim

Jenn T
1/06/2015

"No pressure and great service"

Usually I hate going car shopping but it was easy at Nissan of New Rochelle. My salesperson Hector was very friendly and not pushy like most car salesman. I never felt pressured. The sales manager Joseph was great too. When it came to negotiating the price he was flexible and open to actually negotiating. In the end I think we both ended up with a mutually beneficial price. After I drove off the lot there was a small issue with the used car I bought. One that you would not have discovered until you drove over 65. I immediately called Joseph and Hector because they each gave me their cell phone numbers and they were very helpful. First thing the next morning Nissan mechanic Carlos was waiting for me. He drove me to the train station so I could go to work and picked me up after. My car received new brakes at no cost (which is great because I tend to go through brakes quickly). For a used car purchase they treated me as if I bought a brand new car. I LOVE my car and I will definitely go back when I need my next car!!

Hector and Joseph

lorentino.aguilar
11/29/2014

"great staff to work with"

They really go over and beyond to help customers. The best car buying experience I ever had. We love our new Rouge SL 2014. Thanks to the whole team

william rever

MILLERV
11/28/2014

"RUN! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME"

VERY BAD SERVICE OVERALL! POOR MANAGEMENT...THE SCREWED ME OVER ALMOST $1000 WHEN IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE IN THE PAPER WORK! THEY WOULD'NT TAKE BLAME...ALL I WAS TOLD IS THAT THE SALE PERSON WHO HELP ME IS NO LONGER WITH THEM AND THAT'S IT.....THEY DID NOTHING TO HELP ME.

MICHAEL