Nissan of New Rochelle

Great Neck Nissan

Baron Nissan

AAAAAAAAAAA
8/17/2016

"IF I COULD GIVE IT 0 STARS I WOULD!"

I was bringing in my old lease to get another lease i did it through a broker (which the broker wasn't the issue) once the car was delivered to my house and they took my old car i was told i had nothing else to worry about everything was handled. two weeks later im getting billed for my old lease turns out this dealership didnt ground my old car till i called them and told them i got a bill for it. after several calls to Nissan directly i found out the dealership never reported that i qualified the loyal customer program so i got hit with almost $500 of fees. again after I spoke to with Nissan for several days i took care of the issues myself. The problem here is that i was told i didnt have to worry about anything and two weeks later all this suddenly becomes my concern. BUT it doesnt end there. a month went by i get a call from this dealership again letting me know that the registration i had doesnt match my license plate. I was never supposed to get new plates this was someone they decided to do on their own. so the women asks me if i can come pick it up? is she serious? asking me if i can come and waste my gas my time to correct your error? She then said she would mail it out. it has now been almost 3 weeks. still no registration, still driving with the wrong one. i called several times today spoke to 5 different people. NO ONE HELPED! Voicemails are full cant even leave a message. like i said if i could give this place 0 stars i would. never have a i dealt with people so unprofessional. Its better to drive out into NYC and go to another Nissan than to deal with this place. you'll be saving a lot of stress, time and headaches. OH AND MAY I ADD....BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH WHAT CAR YOU GET. AS I WAS PROMISED A CERTAIN PACKAGE AND THEY FOOLED ME GAVE ME ONE PACKAGE BELOW FOR THE SAME PRICE. EVERYTHING THAT THE ORIGINAL CAR WAS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE WELL IT DIDNT!

DONT KNOW HIS NAME

Evdure
8/13/2016

"Deceptive as well as Bait and Switch Tactics"

very dissapointed and angry with this dealership (Nissan of Rochelle). I supposed the old saying, "if it sound too good to be true, it is." I was interested in a grey 2015 Nissan Altima (VIN 1N4AL3AP0FC585071) listed for $13,989. Coming from Connecticut, I contacted the dealership on availability in three different occasions and spoke with three different staff member and each confirming that the vehicle was available. I called about an hour before traveling to see the vehicle and was assured the vehicle was in stock. Once I arrived and spoke with a sales rep, and was told that the vehicle has been sold even as write this message, the vehicle is still listed in their inventory as available. To add insult to injury, my sales rep quickly tried to interest me in a different vehicle.

Can't remember

mspatty45
7/27/2016

"Great"

Donell helped me get into a brand new car. Didn't believe it at first but he made me a believer. Nissan of new rochelle has wonderful people.

Donell, Sid

Hcustis1
7/23/2016

"Great experience "

Nissan of new Rochelle highly recommended exceptional customer service. Donell is great sales . If you need a car go to Nissan new Rochelle. Will not hesitate to return here

Donell, Bruce

Mcivil31
7/21/2016

"You can't spell dealership without DEAL!!"

Nissan of new Rochelle has the best deals around. The reason why I get them five stars it's because they are customer service-based first and business second making sure the customer is happy with everything before they get into the business side. My sales guy and finance guy provide me with a deal I couldn't refuse. Outstanding work Donnell and Bruce

Donnell Van Cleave, Bruce Green

grgirl

"nissan of new rochelle"

I went to Nissan of new Rochelle and the salesman donnell helped me find the perfect car for me . The rogue is a beautiful and dependable car. this is the best car that I have owned.

donelle

Tnkire

"Outstanding"

Donell is a knowledgeable salesman that's working with me to upgrade my vehicle to a new one. I like Nissan of new rochelles service department as well. They getting Adobe in a timely fashion and are very friendly.

Donell, Mike, Minnie

0417bella
7/19/2016

"Highly satisfied with Nissan of New Rochelle "

Amazing sales staff at Nissan of New Rochelle... Chris is a great sales person he was willing to work out a great deal with us. We we're out of there quick and got our car the same day. I highly recommend Nissan of New Rochelle to lease or buy your Nissan definitely will get you the best deal and very happy with there service

Chris carfora

Schmidt17

"Reliability"

I have been a Nissan customer since 2011. I am completely satisfied. I am on my third Nissan because before my lease terminates I have traded in the previous two Altimas for an upgrade.

Thomas Martone

ArnoldK
7/19/2016

"Find Donell when you go in. He's a great guy. "

got a new car last week. Didn't know anything about the place or the people. But I ran into Donell. My experience with him was great. Something about him shouted that he's an honest person-- a quality that you see not even rarely in a salesman (I'm sure you know how most are: chatty, braggy, too many repetitions, annoying vibes.. but none of that here). Everything was adequate. He was calm and professional. He told me all about the car like anyone would, its great qualities, safety features, and more, and then proceeded to show me the car. Great car, great guy. Even after the business, he kept his professionalism. You don't see that much often nowadays. Find Donell. I would go back to get another car in the future, and I would recommend this place and Donell to my friends who wants a Nissan. So, find Donell when you go there. Make an appointment in case he's already with another customer. I got lucky running into him as I was looking for someone to ask if the place where I parked was okay.

Donell, James