Nissan of New Rochelle

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Darius Neemai
5/19/2015

"EASY PEASY"

What a great experience. The service and professionalism was top notch, our salesman Pedro was cool and down to earth, he really made us feel welcomed, which made the buying process so much easier. Honest fair prices and little to no haggling, makes New Rochelle Nissan where I go to get my future cars.

PEDRO,BRUCE

Mkc csr
5/17/2015

"The people I met were phenomenal."

I must say being a long time Nissan customer in a different location which was good, I decided to try out this new location which is under new management and owner to return my 2013 murano for the newer version. I must admit after reading certain bias reviews I was afraid but still gave it a try. Upon entering I was warmly greeted and welcomed by Stephanie at the front desk which made me feel more at ease, once all my questions were answer I was then paired up with marcos Rojas for my car buying needs, marcos Rojas is unlike any other salesman I have encountered, he was very patient knowledgeable and understanding throughout the entire process, during my sit down with marcos I met the new owner anthony panarella, his presence felt welcoming like family which is something I always look for because I don't feel comfortable or trust easily when I'm pressured and to get the owner to come to you means a lot, he cares about his customers and his business, I was told of the up and coming plans that will take place soon, making it a more than great Nissan establishment. Once we decided on everything I needed in the car I was introduced to my finance manager Bruce green. Bruce green was also patient and caring in the process, he made it quick and easy for me specially not having the best of credit, I was still able to comfortably afford my new vehicle and have all the "if's and but's" answered. Finally I was officially the new owner of a 2015 murano and sirens and bells started going off and during the commotion everyone on the floor huddled together surrounding me and shouting Nissan Nissan..which surprised me , I was not expecting anything like that. I was congratulated on my new vehicle by everyone one the floor, I even got the occasional congratulations from other customers, I am very happy with my experience and will be recommending others.

Anthony panarella, Marcos Rojas & Bruce green

Lareina
5/02/2015

"Best Dealership Ever"

I recently bought a 2015 Nissan Altima S, and couldn't be happier. The experrtise of all the sales reps and the finance department made the processof buying a car smooth and easy. They trade in my old car and transferred all my paperwork. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car. They are respectful and professional, and are always available for any questions or concerns. Extremely happy!

Pedro, Joe, Marcos, and Richard

sha1977
3/11/2015

"awesome experience"

I really did not have any intention on purchasing a car at Nissan . I drove my aunt & uncle up there to just look and within 2 days we purchased 2 cars one used and brand new .I must say the entire staff made us feel at home and the outcome was better then I expected ...thanks

Khalil Azim

Jenn T
1/06/2015

"No pressure and great service"

Usually I hate going car shopping but it was easy at Nissan of New Rochelle. My salesperson Hector was very friendly and not pushy like most car salesman. I never felt pressured. The sales manager Joseph was great too. When it came to negotiating the price he was flexible and open to actually negotiating. In the end I think we both ended up with a mutually beneficial price. After I drove off the lot there was a small issue with the used car I bought. One that you would not have discovered until you drove over 65. I immediately called Joseph and Hector because they each gave me their cell phone numbers and they were very helpful. First thing the next morning Nissan mechanic Carlos was waiting for me. He drove me to the train station so I could go to work and picked me up after. My car received new brakes at no cost (which is great because I tend to go through brakes quickly). For a used car purchase they treated me as if I bought a brand new car. I LOVE my car and I will definitely go back when I need my next car!!

Hector and Joseph

lorentino.aguilar
11/29/2014

"great staff to work with"

They really go over and beyond to help customers. The best car buying experience I ever had. We love our new Rouge SL 2014. Thanks to the whole team

william rever

MILLERV
11/28/2014

"RUN! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME"

VERY BAD SERVICE OVERALL! POOR MANAGEMENT...THE SCREWED ME OVER ALMOST $1000 WHEN IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE IN THE PAPER WORK! THEY WOULD'NT TAKE BLAME...ALL I WAS TOLD IS THAT THE SALE PERSON WHO HELP ME IS NO LONGER WITH THEM AND THAT'S IT.....THEY DID NOTHING TO HELP ME.

MICHAEL

Jph2181
11/19/2014

"Needed a new car lease"

I'm not someone who always needs the newest or best car. I just need a car to get me back & forth from work. My salesman Mario and the Sales Manager Marcos were really helpful in getting me what I wanted at the price I wanted. Everyone there was very friendly & I'd recommend Nissan of New Rochelle to others.

Mario (Salesman) Marcos (Sales Manager) Stephanie (Customer Service Rep)

janice.bowen.779
5/19/2014

"THANKS ROLAND AT PREMIUM NISSAN"

I wanted to say thanks to the guys at Premium Nissan especially Roland Riley. I really don't have any luck with car dealership so I was kind of nervous going into Premium Nissan. When I walked into Premium Nissan I met Roland Riley which is one of the sales associates. I explained to him that I currently have 3 more years left of my car note but I was trying to see if I can do a trade in and see if I can get a lower interest rate. Roland showed me the cars they have available. I test drove them all and I finally found one that was perfect for me. Roland was able to get me approve for a loan with a much lower interest rate. I gave them my car and drove away into the new car. I could not believe how easy the overall experience was and how they were able to get me out of that high interest rate. If you need a car go to Premium Nissan and ask for Roland Riley.

ROLAND RILEY

ddistaso
1/21/2014

"Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow..."

Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow thru was awsome and and he did everything i asked for. I would definatley recomend this dealership to any one looking for a new or used car

Junior