Nissan of New Rochelle

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

mrsbrown422
8/30/2015

"Unfriendly and Rude!"

Do not go here! We got to the dealership at 6:50 on a Friday evening after work. After looking around at some cars outside we decided to come into the dealership to ask for assistance. After we saw a female employee that was already outside we asked her how did get inside so quickly (as she must've used a side door) hoping to strike up friendly conversation. Her immediate response was a rude "We're closed!" She didn't respond to our comment of coming in quickly and we DID NOT ask her if they were open or closed nor did we ask her for assistance. At the front desk there were about 3 people talking (all who ignored us on our way in). We asked at the front desk on our way to the door of they were open and they again said no they were closed after looking at their watch and let us walk out the door without so much as a have a nice evening. Which shouldn't have been expected as we weren't greeted on our way in either. We left and went to Teddy Nissan in the Bronx the next day and purchased a 2015 Murano and my father in law will be purchasing a car with that awesome team on Monday.

Young lady on the sales floor didn't get her name

happy customer
7/28/2015

"Happy Customer of Nissan of New Rochelle"

Had a great experience at Nissan of New Rochelle, was time to upgrade to 2015 Rogue and was happy with all the help we received from Luis R., Marcos and Stephanie. Drove away with a new Rogue and I am loving it.

Luis, Marcos,Stephanie

matador12
7/23/2015

"AMAZING SALES TEAM"

my father and I bought a car for each other, he got a Nissan murano 2015 and I got a infiniti g37x 213.....we were help by Pedro and Carlos Pereyra, these guys were amazing sales people, the dealer is in a good friendley enviroment, thanks guys for all your help. I also wan to say that bruce was a great guy, very professional.

Pedro Pereyra Carlos Pereyra and Bruce

CarbuyerNY1
7/20/2015

"Save your time and money "

This was the worst car buying experience. They are fine until the end when they try to rip you off every last step of the way. They also get people to write good reviews even when they had a bad experience and probably get people to write good reviews that never even shopped there. Go anywhere else and you'll be happier

Joseph sales manager

drae
7/18/2015

"management is the worst"

I purchase a 2011 nissan rogue,after 2 month the car was shaking giving me a bad drive,i went get it check out at a tire shop its was the right back passenger tire wad all worn out n the inside even the wires n it was stricking out,coukd have cost me my life nd others,so i went back and spoke wit the used car sales manager now hes telling me he cantdo nothing about,so i asked him y selling a car if the tire not good,hes saying how would the car pass inspection..TERRIBLE MANAGER HE DONT KNOW GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS DEALER R RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM

lundy's service was excellent

Mslady

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Nissan of New Rochelle. I had a great experience. The salesman Khalil Azim was absolutely awesome. He took the time to explain everything from the features of the different cars, to the pricing, until I was comfortable. He made purchasing a car so easy. Excellent customer service skills. I have already recommended this dealership to my friends and family.

Khalil Azim

my favorite car

"Graet Service"

Hi my name is Marc I just want to take the time out and recognize my sales person Khalil Abdul Azim and Nissan of New Rochelle . I purchase my car 7/2/2015 and my sale person was very knowledgeable upfront and courtesy to me and my family throughout the whole sale processes , after shopping around numerous Nissan dealerships I thought it was impossible to buy a can without getting blindsided, but that was not the case here, I love my Nissan Rouge and will definitely refer Mr. Khalil Azim my sales person to all my family and friends ,

Khalil Azim

Bg9110
7/10/2015

"Great experience looking for a car "

I went to the New Rochelle Nissan dealer looking to buy a car for my daughter. I was helped by Iris Lewis. She was very courteous in her approach and very helpful in giving me information on the altima and maxima. I am a little guarded when dealing with sales people, however I felt that I could trust her ( don't believe I said that). Normally I don't write reviews either but I felt compelled to do so in this case because the experience was great.

Iris Lewis

AcuraKL

"Great Service "

Amazing service and an awesome deal. The sales rep LaRaya Taileur was very attentive to my needs, made me feel very comfortable in my decision making and offered excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend anyone to go here.

LaRaya Taileur

SStreet

"Excellent Service"

I purchased a 2014 Infiniti Q50 recently and was very pleased with the service. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made this a very easy experience, because we all know buying a car can be nerve-racking.

Mike Brown