Nissan of New Rochelle

Great Neck Nissan

TANIKA FRANCIS
9/20/2016

"First Time Car Buyer"

When I walked into Nissan of New Rochelle with my fiance, we both were nervous about the process of purchasing a vehicle. Donnell was both very patient and courteous. Donnell took his time answered all questions and guided us every step of the way. Donnell and Bruce assured us that when we walked out of Nissan, we would have a vehicle with payments that fit into our budget. Needless to say we did. I would definitely reccomend Donnell VanCleave from Nissan of New Rochelle to anyone in the Market for purchasing a vehicle.

Donnell VanCleave, Bruce Green

nedstark
9/12/2016

"HORRIBLE DECEPTIVE DEALER"

Saw an add for a certified Rogue on Cars.com and the dealer website. Went in to see car and when came back for test drive was told the price didn't include dealer fees. These often run up to maybe $200. At this dealer they asked for over $3,500 more !!!!! I have never seen anything like this. Among the fees were a reconditioning fee of 1,880, a $995 pre-delivery fee (for a car that was on their lot), a $500 sales commission, a doc fee of $75, $290 of non tax fees plus standard registration, plates and tax. BEWARE

German

Murano Guy
9/06/2016

"TAKE YOUR CAR SOMEWHERE ELSE - "

Anthony Panarella, you need to check your managers. To lose a customer for $180.00 is not good business. I had problems with my GPS, I had to come back 3 or 4 times, for time slots, because the part hadn't arrived. The last time I went in they told me to leave the car and they would have it in a day. I told them that I could install the antenna. I went home and did so. It made no difference. I rebooted the car and everything was working fine. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CAR. When I returned to the dealer asking only for the part and eating all of the "diagnostics". Phil the service agent was nice enough. He should have warned me that I couldn't bring the part back. To me, it was understood that it was a possibility. I bring the part back; it's clean as a whistle. Mike the service manager is intransigent about refunding my $186.00. I am in for $360.00 and 5 visits to Nissan of New Rochelle. Then he tells me that he knows about a note I sent by email. So Mike knew the whole story and was just jerking me along. I will never step in Nissan of New Rochelle again. I warn anybody who will listen to stay away from this Scam Mill. THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY CAR. You think they never heard of a reset? I think they have. Service Manager Mike is an unapologetically arrogant. Never once said he was sorry.

Mike service manager

AAAAAAAAAAA
8/17/2016

"IF I COULD GIVE IT 0 STARS I WOULD!"

I was bringing in my old lease to get another lease i did it through a broker (which the broker wasn't the issue) once the car was delivered to my house and they took my old car i was told i had nothing else to worry about everything was handled. two weeks later im getting billed for my old lease turns out this dealership didnt ground my old car till i called them and told them i got a bill for it. after several calls to Nissan directly i found out the dealership never reported that i qualified the loyal customer program so i got hit with almost $500 of fees. again after I spoke to with Nissan for several days i took care of the issues myself. The problem here is that i was told i didnt have to worry about anything and two weeks later all this suddenly becomes my concern. BUT it doesnt end there. a month went by i get a call from this dealership again letting me know that the registration i had doesnt match my license plate. I was never supposed to get new plates this was someone they decided to do on their own. so the women asks me if i can come pick it up? is she serious? asking me if i can come and waste my gas my time to correct your error? She then said she would mail it out. it has now been almost 3 weeks. still no registration, still driving with the wrong one. i called several times today spoke to 5 different people. NO ONE HELPED! Voicemails are full cant even leave a message. like i said if i could give this place 0 stars i would. never have a i dealt with people so unprofessional. Its better to drive out into NYC and go to another Nissan than to deal with this place. you'll be saving a lot of stress, time and headaches. OH AND MAY I ADD....BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH WHAT CAR YOU GET. AS I WAS PROMISED A CERTAIN PACKAGE AND THEY FOOLED ME GAVE ME ONE PACKAGE BELOW FOR THE SAME PRICE. EVERYTHING THAT THE ORIGINAL CAR WAS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE WELL IT DIDNT!

DONT KNOW HIS NAME

Evdure
8/13/2016

"Deceptive as well as Bait and Switch Tactics"

very dissapointed and angry with this dealership (Nissan of Rochelle). I supposed the old saying, "if it sound too good to be true, it is." I was interested in a grey 2015 Nissan Altima (VIN 1N4AL3AP0FC585071) listed for $13,989. Coming from Connecticut, I contacted the dealership on availability in three different occasions and spoke with three different staff member and each confirming that the vehicle was available. I called about an hour before traveling to see the vehicle and was assured the vehicle was in stock. Once I arrived and spoke with a sales rep, and was told that the vehicle has been sold even as write this message, the vehicle is still listed in their inventory as available. To add insult to injury, my sales rep quickly tried to interest me in a different vehicle.

Can't remember

mspatty45
7/27/2016

"Great"

Donell helped me get into a brand new car. Didn't believe it at first but he made me a believer. Nissan of new rochelle has wonderful people.

Donell, Sid

Hcustis1
7/23/2016

"Great experience "

Nissan of new Rochelle highly recommended exceptional customer service. Donell is great sales . If you need a car go to Nissan new Rochelle. Will not hesitate to return here

Donell, Bruce

Mcivil31
7/21/2016

"You can't spell dealership without DEAL!!"

Nissan of new Rochelle has the best deals around. The reason why I get them five stars it's because they are customer service-based first and business second making sure the customer is happy with everything before they get into the business side. My sales guy and finance guy provide me with a deal I couldn't refuse. Outstanding work Donnell and Bruce

Donnell Van Cleave, Bruce Green

grgirl

"nissan of new rochelle"

I went to Nissan of new Rochelle and the salesman donnell helped me find the perfect car for me . The rogue is a beautiful and dependable car. this is the best car that I have owned.

donelle

Tnkire

"Outstanding"

Donell is a knowledgeable salesman that's working with me to upgrade my vehicle to a new one. I like Nissan of new rochelles service department as well. They getting Adobe in a timely fashion and are very friendly.

Donell, Mike, Minnie