Nissan of New Rochelle

Wayne Inniss

June 06, 2017

"Happy Customers!!"

- anp10704

My husband and I went to 3 Nissan Dealer ships. We came back to Nissan of New Rochelle to purchase our 2016 Rogue. Our Salesman Donell was wonderful. He was very efficient and honest. He also worked with us to ensure our process was smooth. Our financial adviser Bruce was also wonderful. He made the process of financing a breeze. I would recommend both of these gentlemen to all Nissan Buyers! Definitely go to New Rochelle Nissan and ask for them both! We are happy with their service!

May 25, 2017

"10 out of 10"

- Quinnonez

I purchased a Jeep liberty from this dealership and had quite an awesome experience. Sheldon worked with us for two weeks in order for me to secure my car and was very patient and understanding throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend that any individual in search of the vehicle go to Nissan of New Rochelle because of the level of professionalism and for the environment as a whole.

Other Employees : Sheldon Bahaw

May 25, 2017

"BUYERS BEWARE !!!!"

- Roy

Which words should I use to described Nissan of New Rochelle and the staff? Well there are many, scam artist, liars, cheats, and money grubs are just a few. This will be a long read, but if you look at their reviews looks like this kind of stuff happens all the time. Wish I read the reviews before tying to purchase a car through these con artist. After talking to Wayne over the phone we made a verbal deal. I told Wayne numerous times over the phone that I was paying with a personal check, 6 times, and he said not an issue, even offered to put a down payment over the phone and he said "nope the car is yours." The next day I left work early and drove 1hr 30 mins to get the car. Was supposed to be "sign and drive." Well not the case. Our sales person Donell was too busy to just sit down with us. Well when he finally did sit down with us and we signed the contract. As soon as I went to sign the check, Donell asked us to hold on. Wayne came back over and said that he could not take the check. I was furious now because we were there for close to 2 hours! I said I'll call my bank and have them wire the money, he said no. I said I'll put it on my CC, he said no. Wayne said it had to be certified check. Wayne and Donell came back and said lets just finance it, you just pay it off when first payment came. Even though I didn't want to finance I agreed to it. So now the both of them disappear again. Little did we know after waiting Donell was out on a test drive with another customer. How do we know this? Well my wife went to our car to get snacks for our children and guess who drove by, yup Donell. Plus I was talking to a women next to me and Donell was helping her too. She was there for over 2 hours already. So now Donell is helping at least 3 customers at once. I was done when my wife told me this. Donell came in and I ask "what's going on and why its the car even been detailed and fix yet?" He said yes it has and I point out that the car is still sitting in the same spot I parked it and that trim was still hanging. Donell then said don't worry it will all be fixed tomorrow and agreed to meet us half way to hand the car over to me. I asked again what about a deposit and he said no need paperwork is done and the car is insured "the car is yours." YES car was also insured that day. Well the next day I got a certified check. My wife called Donell and told him we got the check and are ready to meet up. Donell told her ok let me make some arrangement. We waited an hour or so and my wife called him back and got the same answer. So once again my wife calls back after an hour to Donell that it was getting late and that we will just pick it up tomorrow. Now day three. My wife called about the car to just tell Wayne and Donell that we will just pick it up tonight. Well come to find out by the receptionist our car was sold to someone else the night before. I call Wayne as soon as my wife told me this. Wayne said let me find out what happen and call you back. Thirty minute goes by I call Wayne is busy. Call back again just put on hold. Call back again told he was busy. This happened for awhile until someone else picked up. He said hey man Wayne said he will call you back. I then asked "how did you know it was me? I didn't tell you my name or anything." He then said we have caller ID, So now I know why my calls were just going on hold. So now I call back on a different line and got right through....hmmm makes you think how really shady this dealership is. Now I start asking for the owner Anthony Panarella. Told not in yet and said he will call me back. That happen a couple of times plus was told he was in a meeting. Now I finally get a call back from Wayne and he confirms car was sold. I ask why, he says that I didn't leave a deposit. I then say well I sign for the car and had it all insured. Wayne then says with no deposit we can't hold the car and that the papers I signed were just a "attempt to purchase the vehicle" and that my insurance company will reimburse me the 3 DAYS it was insured. I had to call back now from another line to try to reach Anthony Panarella. Talked to Jack and he said he would personally hand him my information. Well still waiting for that call but not holding me breath. I really don't know how these people can sleep at night doing this to people. There word is nothing and signed papers mean nothing at this dealership. Now I'm out a car and all money from traveling (about $50 in just tolls.) BUYERS BEWARE RUN FROM NISSAN OF NEW ROCHELL !!!!

Wayne Inniss