Nissan of New Rochelle

Baron Nissan

Angry Nissan Hass
3/19/2016

"Avid this DEALERSHIP"

Came in for the now common transmission issue with my pathfinder. Received a damaged rental car and the dealership filed an insurance claim against me. Very shady, since a vehicle inspection was not done (my fault) and I alerted the dealership the same day when I noticed the damage. Rental was dirty, did not have full tank of gas, and was not inspected. It was returned 15 minutes prior to me renting it. Since a dispute erupted due to that claim my car has been sitting idle as I have been given the run around as to why my vehicle is not being repaired. Corporate Nissan has been no help what so ever. Nissan of New Rochelle does not return my calls and I can not get a definitive answer as to when my vehicle will be ready. This is my third Nissan but let me just say there will not be a fourth! I have been told the part was on back order, followed by the dealership is short staffed, to people taking days off due to nice weather. I am at their mercy waiting for my vehicle but vow never to buy Nissan or return to this dealership period!

Maggie Martir

ssylhan85
1/27/2016

"Fantastic!! "

This dealership is honest I felt very comfortable when I walked in great prices professionals highly recommendto anyone that needs to buy lease anything the people at Nissan of new Rochelle will really take care of you

Joseph

P-Bear
1/22/2016

"Buyers Please Avoid At All Costs "

So, I saw all these bad reviews about this dealership and I decided to check them out myself to see if it was true. Man were they right. First I picked out a used car on line from their website. Let's say the car was priced at $21,000. I walk into the dealership and asked to test drive this car. Sales man asked me how did I find out about the car and I told them I was driving by, which was not true because I looked it up online on "their" website. I test drive it, several issues with the car but after all it's used. I could live with that. Once back at the dealership, I asked how much for the car, took 10 mins and came back with a break down, they wanted $26,000 for the car, almost $1,800 for a "reconditioning fee". Mind you it's only a $5 car wash because the tires were done, brakes were singing to me, curb rash, scratches inside and electrical problems. The total was about $30,000. The car also had carfax issues as well. Told them I wasn't interested and they offered a discount. Guess how much, $1,000 more then the advertised internet price. So the moral of this case study is, don't trust these people. Shop elsewhere.

Forgot his name

Bill never again Nissan
1/12/2016

"Buyer Beware!"

I leased my vehicle here 3 weeks ago and was blatantly lied to. The sales reps and managers of New Rochelle Nissan will say anything to make a deal. If you want to enjoy your holiday season find another dealership.

Calvin

ctby
1/08/2016

"Not trustworthy"

Through Kelly Blue Book online, I input my car for an "instant cash offer" Nissan of New Rochelle which is 40 minutes away from my home, was listed as the dealer. After I drove down and they inspected the car, (only externally not even in the garage), they finally made me an offer that was THREE THOUSAND dollars less than the online quote. When I asked what could possibly lower the price so much they couldn't even come up with anything solid. He said you have 50% wear on the front tires and some small scratches, (less than the size of a dime). He admitted that he couldn't say the car wasn't in great condition, but that was all they would give me. If they had found something mechanically wrong, or I did not disclose a legitimate damage, I could understand. But this was obviously a ploy to get people into their showroom. I will never recommend them to anyone. I have also written a complaint to Kelly Blue Book and Autotrader.com

Not known

mrsbrown422
8/30/2015

"Unfriendly and Rude!"

Do not go here! We got to the dealership at 6:50 on a Friday evening after work. After looking around at some cars outside we decided to come into the dealership to ask for assistance. After we saw a female employee that was already outside we asked her how did get inside so quickly (as she must've used a side door) hoping to strike up friendly conversation. Her immediate response was a rude "We're closed!" She didn't respond to our comment of coming in quickly and we DID NOT ask her if they were open or closed nor did we ask her for assistance. At the front desk there were about 3 people talking (all who ignored us on our way in). We asked at the front desk on our way to the door of they were open and they again said no they were closed after looking at their watch and let us walk out the door without so much as a have a nice evening. Which shouldn't have been expected as we weren't greeted on our way in either. We left and went to Teddy Nissan in the Bronx the next day and purchased a 2015 Murano and my father in law will be purchasing a car with that awesome team on Monday.

Young lady on the sales floor didn't get her name

happy customer
7/28/2015

"Happy Customer of Nissan of New Rochelle"

Had a great experience at Nissan of New Rochelle, was time to upgrade to 2015 Rogue and was happy with all the help we received from Luis R., Marcos and Stephanie. Drove away with a new Rogue and I am loving it.

Luis, Marcos,Stephanie

matador12
7/23/2015

"AMAZING SALES TEAM"

my father and I bought a car for each other, he got a Nissan murano 2015 and I got a infiniti g37x 213.....we were help by Pedro and Carlos Pereyra, these guys were amazing sales people, the dealer is in a good friendley enviroment, thanks guys for all your help. I also wan to say that bruce was a great guy, very professional.

Pedro Pereyra Carlos Pereyra and Bruce

CarbuyerNY1
7/20/2015

"Save your time and money "

This was the worst car buying experience. They are fine until the end when they try to rip you off every last step of the way. They also get people to write good reviews even when they had a bad experience and probably get people to write good reviews that never even shopped there. Go anywhere else and you'll be happier

Joseph sales manager

drae
7/18/2015

"management is the worst"

I purchase a 2011 nissan rogue,after 2 month the car was shaking giving me a bad drive,i went get it check out at a tire shop its was the right back passenger tire wad all worn out n the inside even the wires n it was stricking out,coukd have cost me my life nd others,so i went back and spoke wit the used car sales manager now hes telling me he cantdo nothing about,so i asked him y selling a car if the tire not good,hes saying how would the car pass inspection..TERRIBLE MANAGER HE DONT KNOW GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS DEALER R RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM

lundy's service was excellent