Nissan of New Rochelle

Nissan of New Rochelle
Nissan of New Rochelle Info

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Flemington Nissan

"THANKS ROLAND AT PREMIUM NISSAN"

I wanted to say thanks to the guys at Premium Nissan especially Roland Riley. I really don't have any luck with car dealership so I was kind of nervous going into Premium Nissan. When I walked into Premium Nissan I met Roland Riley which is one of the sales associates. I explained to him that I currently have 3 more years left of my car note but I was trying to see if I can do a trade in and see if I can get a lower interest rate. Roland showed me the cars they have available. I test drove them all and I finally found one that was perfect for me. Roland was able to get me approve for a loan with a much lower interest rate. I gave them my car and drove away into the new car. I could not believe how easy the overall experience was and how they were able to get me out of that high interest rate. If you need a car go to Premium Nissan and ask for Roland Riley.

ROLAND RILEY

"Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow..."

Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow thru was awsome and and he did everything i asked for. I would definatley recomend this dealership to any one looking for a new or used car

Junior

"Have bad credit didn't think I could get a car Roland..."

Have bad credit didn't think I could get a car Roland and Shay made it easy and were great I drove off the lot with a nice Nissan Rouge. I highly recommend this dealership especially sales rep Roland no pressure great guy.

Roland and Shay

"First time purchasing a vehicle and this place made it a..."

First time purchasing a vehicle and this place made it a great experience. Junior is the main person I dealt with and he is great and extremely helpful! Since being a first time buyer I was confused about a lot of things and he calmly explained what I was insure of and made me very comfortable with the process. His finance manager was also very friendly and helpful with alllll of my questions and helped me feel comfortable during the process. Also, they don't give you the run around or lie about prices like other shops I have visited when looking for a vehicle! I will definitely refer my family and friends to this location and when I am ready for my next purchase I will be going back to Junior!

Junior and his finance manager(unsure of name)

"TRUSTWORTHY AND STRESS-FREE - I purchased my Nissan..."

TRUSTWORTHY AND STRESS-FREE - I purchased my Nissan Murano at Premium Nissan in New Rochelle and have to say, it was an easy, quick and stress-free experience. I went to several other dealerships before this one and felt like I was being pressured to buy as I drove into the lot, but not this place. I was happy with my salesman Junior, because I felt I wasn't being hassled or pressured to buy on the spot. He was friendly, informative and patient as we went over the details of the car with ease. After test driving the car I was interested in, I made my decision to buy the next day and have not regretted my decision. I've had my car for 5 years now and go there for maintenance as well. When I need my tires checked or brakes changed, I go straight to Premium Nissan because I know the job will get done right and I know my money is being spent the right way. I will be there soon again to buy my son's first car because of the trust and great experience I had with Premium Nissan and salesman, Junior.

Junior Odessky

"I would like to start by saying, that in general, my..."

I would like to start by saying, that in general, my experience with car dealers over the past 10 years has not been a great one. Over the past 10 years I have purchased 2 new cars from companies other than Nissan. This time, after some advice from friends, I decided to purchase a Nissan Altima. Again, I have not been impressed with dealerships in the past, and I emphasize that because THIS time, my experience was amazing!!!! From the time I walked into the dealership, I felt comfortable, mainly due to the salesman named Junior that was working with me during my time there. I walked in expecting the same old sales pitch and aggravation that are common-place for most of us when it comes to buying a car, but this dealership and Junior not only cared about giving me a quality experience, but were completely honest with me throughout the entire process. Junior went out of his way to treat me like a HUMAN BEING, not just a customer. I can't say enough about Junior and Premium Nissan and I highly recommend Premium Nissan to anyone. Junior is AMAZING!!!!

Junior

"I came here last year looking for a Nissan under 340 a..."

I came here last year looking for a Nissan under 340 a month. Luckily sales manager Junior was able to show us around the place and help answer all our questions. Being first time buyers we were not confident in committing to a 3 year lease but Junior explained all the details of such a deal and gave us a great deal. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a Nissan or just a good deal and great customer service. -Steve

Junior

"The above individuals truly stand up to the dealership..."

The above individuals truly stand up to the dealership name, because tney truly are "Premium." My new car experience was truly exceptional. If if were not for those individuals, I would not be driving in a new car. Keep up the good work, Mark, Shay and Kevin.

Mar

"I bought a 2011 CPO Nissan Maxima from sales manager..."

I bought a 2011 CPO Nissan Maxima from sales manager Junior. After 2 months and driving 3000 miles, I went for oil change at Midas. The midas told me all 4 tires need to be replaced as the threading was 3/32". I checked it myself and wash shocked. I called Nissan and they asked me to bring the car to their service center for checkup. They told me the thread is 4/32" ( I disagree as I checked it myself) and the tires will last for couple of months. I told them that it does not satisfy the CPO condition which clearly states that car tires should have 50% tread life left. I was asked to speak to Junior. I called Junior and he spoke very rudely to me and said I have bought a second hand car and car tires only last for 15,000 miles. I have already driven over 3000 miles and the tires can go bad. He refused to acknowledge that CPO cars are suppose to have 50% tread life left. I feel cheated as I need to spend over $ 1100 to replace them. I read that this is a very common practice among some dealers ( they are aware the that tires need to be replaced but still sell it as CPO car). I would not recommend anyone to but car from this dealership and especially from Junior.

Junior

"I purchased a 2011 rogue with 21,000 miles and they gave..."

I purchased a 2011 rogue with 21,000 miles and they gave me it with out inspection with bad tires and dirty.. Brian said to bring it back bc they didn't have time to check on it because they just got the car from the auction the day before.. After they "check" everything and say that the tires pass the inspection I got a postal card with coupon saying that tires needs to be replaced soon.. Really? I paid $17,000 and now I have to change the tires?... I've been calling for 3 weeks and Brian never return phone calls, Igor(general manager) is never there and the service manager don't want to deal with it.. Very dissapointed.. Also I called the 1800 number to complain and they can't do anything.

Brian