Nissan of New Rochelle

Nissan Certified Specialist

May 25, 2017

"10 out of 10"

- Quinnonez

I purchased a Jeep liberty from this dealership and had quite an awesome experience. Sheldon worked with us for two weeks in order for me to secure my car and was very patient and understanding throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend that any individual in search of the vehicle go to Nissan of New Rochelle because of the level of professionalism and for the environment as a whole.

Other Employees : Sheldon Bahaw

May 13, 2017

"Recommendation for Bruce Green"

- Kaybjay2

I met and was taken care of by Mr. Bruce Green, the finance Manager for Nissan of New Rochelle. He was very professional and informative. He also explained in great detail why the extra services I purchased were needed. I would recommend Bruce and my sales representative, Donnell to any of my friends. He provided a great experience.

Donell VanCleave

April 07, 2017

"The team at Nissan of new Rochelle was great!!!!!"

- Mel45

I receive a wonderful service at Nissann of new Rochelle the staff was great the finance manager ( mr.Bruce green) and the sales person (donell) was amazing!!!! Nissan of new Rochelle is the best place to go!!!

Bruce green , donell