Nissan of New Rochelle

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Smithtown Nissan

Jenn T
1/06/2015

"No pressure and great service"

Usually I hate going car shopping but it was easy at Nissan of New Rochelle. My salesperson Hector was very friendly and not pushy like most car salesman. I never felt pressured. The sales manager Joseph was great too. When it came to negotiating the price he was flexible and open to actually negotiating. In the end I think we both ended up with a mutually beneficial price. After I drove off the lot there was a small issue with the used car I bought. One that you would not have discovered until you drove over 65. I immediately called Joseph and Hector because they each gave me their cell phone numbers and they were very helpful. First thing the next morning Nissan mechanic Carlos was waiting for me. He drove me to the train station so I could go to work and picked me up after. My car received new brakes at no cost (which is great because I tend to go through brakes quickly). For a used car purchase they treated me as if I bought a brand new car. I LOVE my car and I will definitely go back when I need my next car!!

Hector and Joseph

lorentino.aguilar
11/29/2014

"great staff to work with"

They really go over and beyond to help customers. The best car buying experience I ever had. We love our new Rouge SL 2014. Thanks to the whole team

william rever

MILLERV
11/28/2014

"RUN! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME"

VERY BAD SERVICE OVERALL! POOR MANAGEMENT...THE SCREWED ME OVER ALMOST $1000 WHEN IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE IN THE PAPER WORK! THEY WOULD'NT TAKE BLAME...ALL I WAS TOLD IS THAT THE SALE PERSON WHO HELP ME IS NO LONGER WITH THEM AND THAT'S IT.....THEY DID NOTHING TO HELP ME.

MICHAEL

Jph2181
11/19/2014

"Needed a new car lease"

I'm not someone who always needs the newest or best car. I just need a car to get me back & forth from work. My salesman Mario and the Sales Manager Marcos were really helpful in getting me what I wanted at the price I wanted. Everyone there was very friendly & I'd recommend Nissan of New Rochelle to others.

Mario (Salesman) Marcos (Sales Manager) Stephanie (Customer Service Rep)

janice.bowen.779
5/19/2014

"THANKS ROLAND AT PREMIUM NISSAN"

I wanted to say thanks to the guys at Premium Nissan especially Roland Riley. I really don't have any luck with car dealership so I was kind of nervous going into Premium Nissan. When I walked into Premium Nissan I met Roland Riley which is one of the sales associates. I explained to him that I currently have 3 more years left of my car note but I was trying to see if I can do a trade in and see if I can get a lower interest rate. Roland showed me the cars they have available. I test drove them all and I finally found one that was perfect for me. Roland was able to get me approve for a loan with a much lower interest rate. I gave them my car and drove away into the new car. I could not believe how easy the overall experience was and how they were able to get me out of that high interest rate. If you need a car go to Premium Nissan and ask for Roland Riley.

ROLAND RILEY

ddistaso
1/21/2014

"Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow..."

Great experience at Premium Nissan - Junior's follow thru was awsome and and he did everything i asked for. I would definatley recomend this dealership to any one looking for a new or used car

Junior

Bawnyc78
1/09/2014

"Have bad credit didn't think I could get a car Roland..."

Have bad credit didn't think I could get a car Roland and Shay made it easy and were great I drove off the lot with a nice Nissan Rouge. I highly recommend this dealership especially sales rep Roland no pressure great guy.

Roland and Shay

arinaldi28
11/18/2013

"First time purchasing a vehicle and this place made it a..."

First time purchasing a vehicle and this place made it a great experience. Junior is the main person I dealt with and he is great and extremely helpful! Since being a first time buyer I was confused about a lot of things and he calmly explained what I was insure of and made me very comfortable with the process. His finance manager was also very friendly and helpful with alllll of my questions and helped me feel comfortable during the process. Also, they don't give you the run around or lie about prices like other shops I have visited when looking for a vehicle! I will definitely refer my family and friends to this location and when I am ready for my next purchase I will be going back to Junior!

Junior and his finance manager(unsure of name)

ellemero
11/18/2013

"TRUSTWORTHY AND STRESS-FREE - I purchased my Nissan..."

TRUSTWORTHY AND STRESS-FREE - I purchased my Nissan Murano at Premium Nissan in New Rochelle and have to say, it was an easy, quick and stress-free experience. I went to several other dealerships before this one and felt like I was being pressured to buy as I drove into the lot, but not this place. I was happy with my salesman Junior, because I felt I wasn't being hassled or pressured to buy on the spot. He was friendly, informative and patient as we went over the details of the car with ease. After test driving the car I was interested in, I made my decision to buy the next day and have not regretted my decision. I've had my car for 5 years now and go there for maintenance as well. When I need my tires checked or brakes changed, I go straight to Premium Nissan because I know the job will get done right and I know my money is being spent the right way. I will be there soon again to buy my son's first car because of the trust and great experience I had with Premium Nissan and salesman, Junior.

Junior Odessky

justinharris3
11/12/2013

"I would like to start by saying, that in general, my..."

I would like to start by saying, that in general, my experience with car dealers over the past 10 years has not been a great one. Over the past 10 years I have purchased 2 new cars from companies other than Nissan. This time, after some advice from friends, I decided to purchase a Nissan Altima. Again, I have not been impressed with dealerships in the past, and I emphasize that because THIS time, my experience was amazing!!!! From the time I walked into the dealership, I felt comfortable, mainly due to the salesman named Junior that was working with me during my time there. I walked in expecting the same old sales pitch and aggravation that are common-place for most of us when it comes to buying a car, but this dealership and Junior not only cared about giving me a quality experience, but were completely honest with me throughout the entire process. Junior went out of his way to treat me like a HUMAN BEING, not just a customer. I can't say enough about Junior and Premium Nissan and I highly recommend Premium Nissan to anyone. Junior is AMAZING!!!!

Junior