Nissan of New Rochelle

Baron Nissan

Hcustis1
7/23/2016

"Great experience "

Nissan of new Rochelle highly recommended exceptional customer service. Donell is great sales . If you need a car go to Nissan new Rochelle. Will not hesitate to return here

Donell, Bruce

Mcivil31
7/21/2016

"You can't spell dealership without DEAL!!"

Nissan of new Rochelle has the best deals around. The reason why I get them five stars it's because they are customer service-based first and business second making sure the customer is happy with everything before they get into the business side. My sales guy and finance guy provide me with a deal I couldn't refuse. Outstanding work Donnell and Bruce

Donnell Van Cleave, Bruce Green

grgirl

"nissan of new rochelle"

I went to Nissan of new Rochelle and the salesman donnell helped me find the perfect car for me . The rogue is a beautiful and dependable car. this is the best car that I have owned.

donelle

Tnkire

"Outstanding"

Donell is a knowledgeable salesman that's working with me to upgrade my vehicle to a new one. I like Nissan of new rochelles service department as well. They getting Adobe in a timely fashion and are very friendly.

Donell, Mike, Minnie

0417bella
7/19/2016

"Highly satisfied with Nissan of New Rochelle "

Amazing sales staff at Nissan of New Rochelle... Chris is a great sales person he was willing to work out a great deal with us. We we're out of there quick and got our car the same day. I highly recommend Nissan of New Rochelle to lease or buy your Nissan definitely will get you the best deal and very happy with there service

Chris carfora

Schmidt17

"Reliability"

I have been a Nissan customer since 2011. I am completely satisfied. I am on my third Nissan because before my lease terminates I have traded in the previous two Altimas for an upgrade.

Thomas Martone

ArnoldK
7/19/2016

"Find Donell when you go in. He's a great guy. "

got a new car last week. Didn't know anything about the place or the people. But I ran into Donell. My experience with him was great. Something about him shouted that he's an honest person-- a quality that you see not even rarely in a salesman (I'm sure you know how most are: chatty, braggy, too many repetitions, annoying vibes.. but none of that here). Everything was adequate. He was calm and professional. He told me all about the car like anyone would, its great qualities, safety features, and more, and then proceeded to show me the car. Great car, great guy. Even after the business, he kept his professionalism. You don't see that much often nowadays. Find Donell. I would go back to get another car in the future, and I would recommend this place and Donell to my friends who wants a Nissan. So, find Donell when you go there. Make an appointment in case he's already with another customer. I got lucky running into him as I was looking for someone to ask if the place where I parked was okay.

Donell, James

Tes15

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

Had a great experience buying with salesman Michael P. I was a bit disappointed that the specific car I wanted had already been sold but Mike helped me find a car that I loved even more and worked hard to make sure I stood within my budget. I'm very happy with my new car!

Michael Pasquale

Chad McDaniel
7/18/2016

"Amazing"

Donell was a wonderful salesman. He treated me perfect for my first car I ever purchased it was the best by far. I would refer all my friends and family too nissan of new rochelle. Excellent customer service and polite people.

Donell

frani1179
7/18/2016

"The staff and owner met very high standards"

My lease was due to expire in October. I went to Nissan of New Rochelle on July 16, 2016 to look at vehicles. I spoke with Anthony Panarella. We went over my options. To make a long story short, I purchased a new vehicle, a Nissan Maxima. Not only was Mr. Panarella absolutely fantastic, but made me feel very comfortable. Once I decided to purchase the vehicle, Mr. Panarella handed the reigns over to Thomas Mautone, who was an absolute perfectionist. He handled everything with ease and, like Mr. Panarella, made me feel very comfortable This is fourth vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. The reason I keep returning, is because of Mr. Panarella and Mr. Mautone. I have been to other dealerships, but nothing compare to Nissan of New Rochelle or the staff associated with this dealership. Keep up the good work and from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Mr. Panarella and Mr. Mautone for an outstanding job they did for me.

Anthony Panarella, Thomas Mautone