North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ZoomMazda3
2/07/2016

"Fun day driving and shopping"

I have been looking for a used Mazda 3 hatchback manual transmission for over 3 months and when North Shore Mazda had one listed, with low mileage, I made plan the next day to take it for a test drive. Since that car had just come in, they did not have time to detail it, but I was more interested in how it drove. I had never driven a manual trans. before so i brought a friend for the long distance drive, but our sales person Diomar Fuentes was patient with me while I gave it a try in a parking lot too. The car drive well so i decide to purchase it that day. Negotiation were really easy and low pressure and we settled on a fair price rather quickly. After the sale was completed, Diomar registered it and helped get an inspection stick since the sticker would have expired the following month. A week after purchase I went to North SHore Mazda for the pickup and noticed one tire was bad. Manager Dan McBride replaced the tire for me and the car was ready for pickup during the week. Unfortunately I was not able to pickup the car until the weekend but it was ready to go when I returned the next saturday, they even got all the bumper stickers off. Diomar was great to work with and extremely helpful with all my questions. I would recommend North Shore Mazda be included in your shopping plans for a new or used vehicle. It will definitely be on my list when looking for my next car.

tam@123
2/04/2016

"Happy Girl with new car Mazda 3"

I bought car a used car 2 years ago. The people so great then. My 2011 mazda 3 has been wonderful. I love the Mazda cars. They really do zoom zoom. I had a bad accident with my first Mazda 2 car.( in which I didn't purchase there). Since I had a good experience with buying my 2011 Mazda 3 at this dealership. I thought I should go back to see if they could help me with my loss of my Mazda 2. Dmitriy Rutman remembered me from before. He made sure that I was well taken care since I was a repeat buyer. I love my used 2012 Mazda 3. I will keep purchasing at this for years to come.

Dmitriy,Rutman

wthomsjr
2/01/2016

"Finally found the CX-3 we wanted"

Duarte was helpful, polite and took time to explain the features of our new car. Dan McBride spent time with us and ultimately made the deal agreeable.

ElisaCS
1/31/2016

"Positive experience "

I just got a certified used Mazda at North Shore Mazda. They have a good selection of new and used vehicles. I worked with Andrew M who was friendly, knowledgable, service oriented and not too pushy. This made my car buying experience very comfortable and I am very happy with the car I bought.

FamilyofFive
1/28/2016

"Good pleasant experience"

We went to this dealership with a very specific car in mind and little time to discuss the sale. The team worked very efficiently and respectfully to make it happen.

PGMAZDA
1/25/2016

"After a few delays, all is well"

Duarte Bettencourt was very helpful and professional in negotiating the purchase of 2 vehicles, a 2016 CX-3 AWD for my wife, and my 2016 Mazda 3, which we had decided to shop together. Unlike another local dealer (which is a dealer I have long gone to for service) they were ready and willing to make a deal on purchase of both cars. I was happy with were we landed on both vehicles, and my only frustration stemmed from actually getting my vehicle. My wife’s car was available within a few days as promised, while mine took over two weeks, and involved my modifying my choice from Manual to Automatic Transmission. It also took the engagement of the general manager, Darren Bonnano to make things happen, but in the end they did. And to be fair this s more of an issue with Mazda manufacturing than the dealer, as in checking with other dealers, they also had no like available cars at the time. Mazda should make and have ready enough vehicle to meet customers’ specific wants, or at least meet reasonable time frames, especially when 3-4 options are agreed to.

alain.amazan
1/24/2016

"Highly Enjoyable Experience!"

Dee was such a pleasure to work with. I walked in and was instantly greeted by him. Throughout my time there, I barely had any questions for him because he either answered it already or solved the problem for me. It was my first time at this dealership, and I've been to other dealerships in the past, and I have to say by far this has been my most enjoyable experience because of 1) his personality 2) his knowledgeability 3) his ability to think like a customer. Clearly this a man that thinks about what customers want when they come into a dealership, and he delivered that and more. My fiancee and I are very happy!

dann
1/22/2016

"A pleasure from start to finish."

The last time I bought a new car was in 1997. The experience was difficult, stressful and adversarial. I was expecting the same thing this time. I couldn't have been more wrong. I purchased a new 2016 Mazda3 -- Touring Trim package, plus "popular options" package and all-weather floor mats. I love the car so far, but I've only had it home for a couple of days. Andrew M was my salesman. Andrew was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process, even after the car was paid for. In fact, along with another salesman ('D'), Andrew spent almost two hours with me after the money changed hands teaching me the ins and outs of the dashboard control. I don't think I've ever known as much about the details of making a car do what I want. The price quoted was more than fair -- enough so that I didn't try to negotiate further. According to TrueCar, I got a good value, so I'm comfortable with that as well.

Chris123
1/22/2016

"Awful experience "

I put money down on a used Mazda 3 on a Thursday and was told they would get back to me the following day. Nobody contacted me for over a week and whenever I called Duarte would tell me that he would call me when it was ready so I didn't keep calling. I never got to the call so I went in. I spoke to the financing manager the following Wednesday night and he told me thay he would call me in the morning regarding my status. I never got that call either. The next day I called and spoke to a manager who told me he would call me that day to inform me what was going on because the car had been sitting there for a week. Of course I never got that call either so I went in that night and had to get my money back because my time was no concern to them and my money and my car were just sitting there. When I first went to put the money down it was a good experience but once they had my money they put no effort into getting my car ready and did not even try to contact me. Worst dealership experience ever.

hchloros
1/19/2016

"Awesome Service Andrew M!"

We just picked up our car today and I have to say I was so happy with the service that was provided to us! They were all very welcoming and helpful especially Andrew M. who helped us through the whole purchase he was very nice and helped us with everything. Definitely will recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a car!!

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman