North Shore Mazda

North Shore Mazda

Call
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Silky Smoothe Transaction"

Started looking at new cars, realized not best investment for me personally. Dimitri immediately switched gears and got me into a perfect used Mazda that better fits my needs

"Dmitriy = the man; if you're thinking Mazda, go to NS Mazda"

I was after a CX5 and I wanted a stick shift. I researched the price through USAA and received a referral to North Shore Mazda. I was introduced to Dimitriy and he went about the process like we were old friends. Made it easy and even enjoyable. All good. Thanks also to Greg and Javon for their help.

"Great Service, great management, great sales rep"

Duarte Bettencourt was great and I would recommend him. He was very helpful and friendly and courteous. Not pushy and honest sales rep. Thank you

"NS Mazda and Dmitriy Rutman, "Excellent""

Found a great CX9 through NS Mazda in Salem, MA and had an excellent salesperson in Dmitriy Rutman who met all of our expectations in our automotive hunt and really feel that we got a fair deal and a no pressure sale. Thank You Dmitriy and NS Mazda. Mark and Tanya Dickson Manchester , MA

"Well worth the drive...Dacota was a pleasure!"

We researched vehicles in the seacoast NH area and determined the Mazda CX5 to be our number 1 choice. Our local dealer wasn't willing to negotiate price which led us to an internet search. Sophi Soun, Internet Sales Coordinator for North Shore Mazda, contacted us immediately via email and phone. She was professional, found our vehicle in her inventory, and gave us a price we were happy with. (Much less than our local dealer!) Although the commute down from Maine was traffic filled, it was well worth the drive. Teresa Evangelista greeted us at the door and introduced us to our sales associate, Dacota DiGiovanni. Dacota was a pleasure to work with! She patiently answered our questions, explained all features, reviewed terms and conditions-all with a smile and great sense of humor. Prior to our second trip down to pick up the vehicle she was always quick to answer our emails and phone calls. Dacota made our experience easy & enjoyable. We highly recommend Dacota DiGiovanni. Zoom Zoom

Dacota DiGiovanni

"almost didn't buy a Mazda"

because of the horrible experience I had at a *different* dealer... but fortunately, I tried North Shore Mazda before throwing in the towel. So glad I did. :) Drove home today in my new CX-9, after an easy, friendly car-buying experience with Duarte Bettencourt. Dan McBride was very helpful and easy to work with. And Jovan Moxley was a pleasure to meet and work with when it was time to seal the deal. thanks North Shore Mazda.

Duarte Bettencourt

"Stress free experience "

My wife and I needed to upgrade from a older Mazda 3 to fit a growing family. Dmitriy Rutman meet with us and listened to what we were looking for and helped us find the right car for us. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and made the experience feel like dealing with a friend. We had planed to visit two other dealership that day, but we were so impressed with the CX5 and the sales experience we bought one on the spot.

"Great experience with my first new car"

I leased a new 2015 Mazda CX-5 and I couldn't be happier. Andrew Mwangi was my salesman and helped me from beginning to end, which was a nice smooth process. Andrew was very professional, he made sure I took a test drive of the exact model I wanted, explained in detail everything I needed or wanted to know, and gave me his # in case I had any questions. So far, I've had the car for a week and no problems at all...this was the best experience I've had in over 20 years of purchasing vehicles. The business manager Jovan Moxley broke down the numbers for me and helped me with all the necessary paperwork, so I really didn't have to do much on my end besides pick up the car and drive it home. I was also helped with my trade-in by the managers Greg Falk and Dan McBride, they offered me more for my car than I thought it was worth...fantastic! I definitely recommend shopping for a car here.

"Great purchase experience with Dacota!"

We just bought a new Mazda last month (September 2014) at North Shore Mazda. Dacota assisted us on multiple visits. We really appreciated that she was friendly, very accommodating, attentive without being pushy, and honest. Being fairly inexperienced car buyers, we were dreading facing an all-out car sales assault. Nothing of the kind! It was a great experience and we left very happy. We also didn't experience that sudden shift of personality that sometimes occurs when the sale is finalized. Dacota has continued to be helpful and solicitous for follow-up questions.

Dacota DiGiovanni

"no good service"

Most expensive fees, dishonest pricing information. Don't take woman seriously. They barely acknowledged my wife. Didn't greet either of us at the door or at all. When asked for some help the genltman in the cubical looked very angry.

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman