North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Berte27
9/01/2015

"Love my new-to-me Mazda3"

Duarte Bettencourt extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. I would definitely come back to North Shore Mazda in Salem for my next new car.

RPace
8/31/2015

"Private Lease - Mazda CX-%"

My heartfelt thanks to Dmitriy for his professionalism and expertise in helping me with the leasing of my new car, and walking me through all the steps in getting this done. Much appreciated.

Kaitlin88
8/29/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Car shopping can be such a hassle, but not at North Shore Mazda. Their salesmen are knowledgable and personable, without being pushy. Specifically, Dee was kind enough to help me out by answering my questions and informing me about their wide selection of vehicles that fit my budget and matched what I was looking for in a car. It was obvious that he cared about matching the right car for me that would make me happy, rather than just caring about the sale. I would reccommend North Shore Mazda to anyone looking for a personable and pleasant experience!

Mikel
8/19/2015

"Horrible experience "

Purchased a 2016 cx-5 grand touring in April . The vehicle drove horrible in the highway. Pulled to the left and steering wheel was not centered and the vehicle shook over 55 mph to about 65 mph. Had vehicle in for service 4 times for same problems and they told me at 1st it was factory out of alignment so they aligned the front and rear 3 times and still had same problems. The dealership wasn't by any highways to test it out on the test drive was in the city so I didn't find out it had problems till after I purchased it.. So they had a Mazda rep come and test drive my vehicle and he said the vehicle was defective from the factory and that the dealership had to negotiate with Mazda on getting me a new vehicle. So after 2 months of driving the screwed up car they told me they were taking the vehicle back and getting me a new one. I had to test drive the new one and it seemed ok at 1st. So we had to redo all the paperwork and redo the loan. After a few weeks the vehicle started shaking. I took it in for service they told me it drove fine and it drives better then most. I asked to check the balance on the tires and they told me all they could do is document it that it drives fine and they wouldn't check the balance for me. So I took it in to a tire place and had all 4 tires road forced and balance check. The front 2 tires were out of balance and they balanced and retested out ok. The driver side rear tire was out of balance and road force was bad that they had to remove the tire from the rim and reposition it and balanced it and tested out ok. The passenger rear was ok on both. So after paying 100.00 and took it on highway it drives great. I will never buy another car from Northshore Mazda after what I went through.

RH
8/18/2015

"Dmitriy was an extremely helpful!"

Dmitriy was an extremely helpful salesman and very pleasant in which to do business to purchase my Mazda CX5. Would come back again and also recommend people!!

Sassy Red
8/11/2015

"Sassy Red"

One of the best customer service and satisfaction by far. Diomar was exceptional, courteous, attentive and hassle free approach. I would definitely recommend friends and family. It's been years since experiencing such great quality service. Kudos ????

happy camper
8/07/2015

"back in the saddle again"

My car was recently totalled in an accident.I wanted the same car. Looked north and south of boston., and online.Mackenzie and Liz wrlcomed me for starters. Dee was my salesman. He was very patient , informative, laid back. Great , because carsalesmen are right uo0p there with the dentist and the IRS! I'm a hard sell. Anyway afterdriving car which was not a mazda, by the way. But was treated like it was. Long storh short, evefy single lerson I made eye contact with was friendly knowledgeable and best of all soft sell no pressure. Di and jovan like tag team fed off of each other. I have purchasdd 8 cars in my lifetime. This is the 2nd best experience I' ve had I would certainly deal with them again, maybe even buy a mazda! North shore mazda is a family business and everyone who enters is treated like family. Thanks Dee, Joan for making this so easy. P.S. extra thanks for delivefjng the car to me..

bassfisha
7/30/2015

"Great buying experience "

Is was a great buying experience and Duarte Bettencourt walked us through the whole process very well. The car was delivered being detailed very well and communication was done as it should be.

brynniez
7/28/2015

"Stress Free"

Jovan was amazing through this process! From start to finish he made me feel comfortable and helped me through the entire process stress-free. Everyone I interacted with at North Shore Mazda was extremely professional, courtesy, and friendly. I would recommend North Shore Mazda to everyone, they are awesome!!!

Floranne
7/06/2015

"Just came in for a test drive and had a positive experience"

Our salesman, Dee was very helpful with no pressure. The CX 5 is definitely in the running and their no hassle approach will bring us back if our decision is for a Mazda.

Reviews of Diomar Fuentes