North Shore Mazda

Internet Sales Manager
Duarte Bettencourt, Sales Consultant, North Shore Mazda

Duarte Bettencourt

January 16, 2017

"Car-clueless girl finds her happily ever after with Mazda6"

- Anya'szoomzooming

I recently purchased my Mazda6 from North Shore Mazda and had a wonderful experience. I am a car-clueless female in my twenties and had never before bought a vehicle on my own. I was very anxious going into the car buying process. I was unsure of what to expect and nervous that I (being a woman) would get bullied into buying something that wouldn't be right for me or my budget. I was able to relax, with all my doubts put to rest, once I met George Ciko who was assigned to me as my product specialist. He actually took the time to listen to me, asked lots of questions, and took into consideration my concerns, my budget, and my hopes for finding the perfect car to fit my personality and lifestyle. I knew I was in good hands from the moment we took the first test drive, he was so knowledgeable, discussing with me all the different features. It was difficult to be presented with so many options but George was sure to compare and contrast the different car models. This made it surprisingly easy to decide on my ultimate number one pick. Because George was upfront, spoke plainly and was understanding, I was able to find an amazing car that I'm absolutely in love with. Aware of my finances he also worked hard to get me a great deal on my trade in so I could get exactly the car I had gotten my heart set on. I have owned my new Mazda for almost three weeks now and George still checks in with me to make sure the car is running well and I'm enjoying myself behind the wheel. That's pretty outstanding customer service! Would recommend North Shore Mazda and George to all my family, friends, and any stranger out there looking to have a stress free, well supported and successful car buying experience.

January 15, 2017

""Another fine buying experience !""

- Robert Emery

This is our second purchase from North Shore in the last six months. We previously leased a CX5 and this time purchased a 2016 Mazda3 I. Both times we had the pleasure of dealing with Dmitriy Rutman. Dmitriy is a great guy, very easy going, no high preasure sales from him. He is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. It makes for a very relaxed and easy buying experience. After we purchased the Mazda 3 we needed to make some changes to the paperwork. Dmitriy and Larry Cole took care of the problem for us and had all the new paperwork taken care of the next day. We would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future.

January 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Berte27

Derek Petrosino really helped me out today. I got to the dealership to pick up my car after the Service Department was closed, but he was able to process my paperwork and get me on my way, saving me a trip all the way back there on Monday. I had a great experience when I bought my car 18 months ago, and they continue to go above and beyond expectations. Thanks so much!

Used 2010 Nissan Maxima, $8495