North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Gregory Morgan
5/20/2016

"First Car Purchase"

The salesman Dmitriy Rutman helped me buy a car for my wife, and it was the easiest experiences with a car I've ever had. Dmitriy was not only knowledgeable and helpful, but good-humored, friendly and fun to work with. I left the dealership with a new car at one of the best prices I've ever heard of, and had a great time. I can't recommend North Shore Mazda, or salesman Dmitriy Rutman enough.

MIke0507
5/11/2016

"Go See Dmitriy for your next vehicle"

Friendly and easygoing environment. No pressure just great prices. My salesperson Dmitriy is great to work with and will get you into the vehicle you want.

tkd54
5/03/2016

"Comfortable and painless experience"

I just recently leased a car from the Salem Mazda and worked with Andrew Mwangi. I went into this stressed because I had no idea which car I wanted, and the lease for my previous car (different make) was up very soon (sooner than I'd like to admit...whoops). I never once felt pressured to purchase, and always felt like we had very open communication. I always told him what I felt about each car he showed me, and he told me what he felt. Everything was always about making sure I was getting the car that fit all of my needs and my budget. The entire process, start to finish, was smooth and painless.

Azoresguy
5/02/2016

"Customer Service is definitely the focus here!"

I recently leased a new vehicle at North Shore Mazda. My lease was coming to and end and was unsure about starting a lease because the cx5 I had was great. Duarte Bettencourt showed me a great option that didn't change my monthly payment and was very kind to listen to my needs. This cx5 upgrade was perfect and had all the upgrades I wished my previous Mazda had. Duarte was very organized and took me step by step from beginning to end and I felt the whole process was very easy and efficient. I definitely recommend this dealership because everyone was very kind and willing to help. I recommend anyone coming here to talk to Duarte because his attention to detail and kindness is what really sealed the deal with me to continue my business here.

KayT
5/01/2016

"Unsurpassed Customer Service"

I have never experienced such exceptional service at an auto dealership before going to North Shore Mazda. I went to look at a few preowned certified Mazda CX-5s. I had the pleasure of working with Andrew Mwangi and his sales manager. Andrew was very friendly, courteous, and professional during personal interactions and numerous follow-up phone calls. He was very patient and worked diligently on my behalf. 5 Star + service!

Lori Berube
4/29/2016

"Unhappy customer "

I went to this dealership to buy a new car, I own a mazda and wanted another one. My sales person was incredible, I went in with a Internet price that he found online and offered me a deal on the new mazda. I wanted an automatic base model no bells and whistles and I wanted to lease to own. So the sales person quoted me a price, which supposed included everything tax,title fees and because I was a loyal customers it also covered destination. The car I wanted they did not have in their inventory, but they were going to find it for me. However when I went to pickup my beautiful new car, the price had change by nearly 3,000.00 plus taxes title and other fees and destination. They even cashed my check which clearly stated in the memo the deal they offered me, when they excepted and cashed my check they excepted the deal and then tried to change it because they made a mistake. None the less I did not get the deal I was supposed to or my new car, they also still have my money and straight up refused to give me the no. to their legal department.

Bill Ianelli

Tom Bean
4/27/2016

"Would be 5 Starts - but no second key"

We worked with Duarte Bettencourt at North Shore Mazda, Duarte was professional, courteous and spent a great deal of time with us explaining all the details of the car and the dealerships commitment to customer service. The reason for the 3 Star Rating? When we picked up the car we were told there was only one key and if we wanted a second key it would be $800.00. We decided not to pay the $800.00 and now only have one smart key. We feel a second smart key should have been included or at least we should have been made aware of it before our purchase.

Opus2016
4/26/2016

"From Oil Change to Brakes"

I went to North Shore Mazda because the other Mazda dealership I normally use was too busy. They gave me a spot for the next day and was able to get my car in for an oil change no problem. About halfway through the oil change they tell me my brakes are bad and I need new brakes/rotors (front and back) for the bargain price of $950. This baffled me. I said I would reschedule and they urged me to get it done ASAP and would schedule it themselves. I'm no car mechanic, which is why I bring it to a place to do the honest work for me. Apparently North Shore Mazda was incapable of any human decency. So I got a second opinion. I took an entire day off work to get this done because it was urgently needed. I take it to another place (Creonte Tire) which scheduled me no problem to get it checked out with a quote for around $600, which I thought was actually the more reasonable price. They get my car in and put it up on the lift and the mechanic there said that I didn't really need brakes. I was shocked. What? Why not? Well the kind gentlemen showed me my car and how the brakes should look and that I had plenty of tread left. Explained to me some things and told me I had 4 good brakes and rotors (the front were more than halfway worn and the rotors a little rusted). I asked them to kindly do the front brakes/rotors which was around $300. I was seething at the thought of North Shore Mazda actually trying to charge me $950 for brakes that didn't even need to get replace! Imagine my shock which I was shown how my brakes were still perfectly fine, when less than a week ago North Shore Mazda URGED me to get them replaced. I can't describe how angry I was. I know its a business and I know that's how car dealerships make money, but to lie and try to make me pay that much money for a job that doesn't need to be done and that can be done for $300-$400 is despicable. Absolutely despicable. I'm not a raving lunatic and I am not a fool. Please take this review seriously. IF you take your car to a dealership (any dealership, Honda, Subaru, etc), ALWAYS get a second opinion. I just saved myself $600 because I knew that price wasn't right. I wish I could give them negative stars for the work time I had to take off for the oil change and the brake job that didn't need to get done that I now have to make up, for lying and trying to rob me. I hope you take this review seriously and take your car ANYWHERE but here. Always be wary when taking to a dealership. Always ask questions and get a second opinion.

SCF82368
4/26/2016

"GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE"

My car basically died at the dealership, so was in a desperate situation, and was very happy with the outcome ... Never felt pressured, and got the car I wanted ...

Patrick Runne
4/25/2016

"Duarte Bettencourt"

Was offered a nice deal from Mazda on my lease. Loved my Mazda 3 but needed an all wheel car. Duarte really let me take my time in deciding between two of the CX- series I was looking at. Never pressured me and made it a great experience. After I choose the CX- 3 he took care in going over every detail about the car. Got me the fair price I wanted and made me very happy. Being a Realtor I know all about sales and creating a good sense of trust being buyer and seller. Please tell Duarte "thank you " from a customer who will be pointing future Mazda owners his way.

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman