North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jakereardon8810
5/20/2015

"First Time Buying a Car"

At times the process was lengthy but over all North Shore Mazda treated me well and really fought for my business. Customer service was great and I would recommend this location to any potential buyers.

lc75
5/17/2015

"Couldn't be more pleased"

Was able to walk away with a great car at a great price. It took a while to find the right car and package but Donovan and Javon were extremely easy to work with. Highly recommended.

bobby.cat
5/07/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

For some reason purchasing a vehicle is never fun!! We went in knowing what we wanted - agreed on a price - Donovan was great - ALL GOOD!!!

mazdacustomer
5/05/2015

"So easy and helpful"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff there is extremely patient and helpful, and will do whatever they need to to get your needs met as quickly as possible. Two employees stayed 2 hours after closing with me because I needed a car asap due to an emergency, and even rushed the car for me. They take such good care of you - there is free maintenance and oil changes just for being a customer, the guys call to check up and make sure you have everything you need. I just can't say enough great things about this experience - these guys (I worked with Tony, Javon and Brian) were so incredibly helpful, I have never had a purchasing experience this painless. If you are looking, I would hit this place first.

Dealer3386

"Bought Two Cars"

We have bought two cars from North Shore Mazda. We bought a Mazda 3 and enjoyed the experience so much that we went back for a CX-5 a few months later. We saw Tony for both transactions and he was very friendly and very professional. We really like this dealership, we feel like we get a really solid deal, and we get the bonus of certified pre-owned. If you are looking for a car then you should definitely go to North Shore Mazda. We did, twice.

max310
4/30/2015

"Great expirence at North Shore Mazda"

Went here to get a new Mazda 3. Dee helped me out and helped me get to a pretty great lease offer. They worked around my busy work schedule in letting me take a late delivery of the car, and helped me out with changing paperwork on my lease. Would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a new Mazda.

hard to please
4/30/2015

"Beyond the call of duty"

I bought a Mazda3 Hatchback from North Shore Mazda in Salem Mass this week. The experience was very good. My salesman was Duarte Bettencourt who handled everything in a very pleasant, professional manner. What really blew me away was what happened after the sale. By the time all of the paperwork had been completed and signed, the dealership had closed and all of the support staff had gone for the night. Duarte could have said there is no one around to prepare the car so come back tomorrow. After all, the sale was complete and there was nothing left for him to gain. Instead, Duarte proceeded to prepare the car himself. He removed all of the protective coverings, switched the plates from the trade-in to the new car, and even washed the car. By now, it was getting quite late but he still took the time to fill the car with gas. This was service above and beyond the call of duty.

nintel

"A good experience"

Our overall experience at North Shore Mazda was a good one. We dealt with Dee from start to finish and were very happy with him. Dee was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. It is nice to know that the salesman is interested in you and what you're looking for in a car, rather than just making a commission. We were pleasantly surprised by the offer the dealership made us for our trade-in vehicle could not be happier with the new CX-5!

retha27

"Easy to talk to"

The guys at North Shore Mazda were pretty nice to work with. They gave me kelly blue book value for my trade in but did not come down much on the price of the used vehicle I bought. Diomar was easy to deal with and talk to. Jovan was good to talk to as well-- not condescending. I had to go back when my used cx-9 didn't pass inspection and while that was an inconvenience, the problem was promptly fixed.

Pam

"More than I asked for!"

I went to this dealership after researching prices through TrueCar and am very happy with the way I was treated and with the ultimate result: I bought a great new car __ far better than I anticipated! -- for less than I thought possible. There was none of the intense pressure that I experienced 10 years ago when I bought my previous car and the salesman, Duarte Bettencourt, bent over backwards to be helpful with my requests, some of which were unusual. (I bought a hatchback and had to make sure my windsurfer would fit!) He did an excellent job throughout the process, as did Brian Fantry, assistant sales manager. Through both of them, I found out lots of helpful information I would not otherwise have known. I drove the car home yesterday and it surpasses my expectations for the quality of construction, the pep of the engine - what a delight! - and other features.

Brian Fantry