North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jmbenabe
3/31/2015

"love ma new car ;)"

I feel, made a great choice by buying the Mazda 3 itouring. Andrew was very professional and helpful; I will definitely recommend this dealer. Tums up for Andrew

Colbs223
3/31/2015

"Thank You Dmitriy!"

This was my first new car purchase and Dmitriy made the entire experience very easy. He was friendly, funny, and easy to talk with. He knew his stuff and had answers to all my questions. I have been to North Shore Mazda a few times over the past week and every time was greeted with a smile by Dmitriy. I am not the most talkative or decisive person, but he was very patient and accommodating. I would recommend anyone looking at Mazdas to check out North Shore Mazda. Thank you again!

Satisfied Customer
3/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I would like to commend Salesperson Andrew Mwangi who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Finance team and Manager were also very pleasant and customer focused. No Games. Simple straightforward pricing and negotiation, and fair value for your trade. Keep up the good work! I recommend this location to anyone interested in a Mazda.

bpfoster22
3/29/2015

"Great Experience"

I had originally worked out some prices with another dealership and decided to send North Shore an email to see what they could do for me. They had the exact car I wanted in stock, so I decided to shoot an email to see what they could do for me. I received a response from Teresa and a very good quote that easily beat the competition. I went to the dealership the same day and was met by Duarte who was very easy to work with. The quote was so good that there was no reason for me to haggle the price down further, which makes life so much easier! Duarte did a great job explaining the advantages of going with North Shore without making it into a sales pitch. They work on volume, not commission, and it really makes a difference when working with their reps. It's closer to customer service than it is Sales. I was given a fair offer on my trade and, from the moment I walked in, it only took a couple of hours to decide to put a deposit down. Duarte was just great through the whole process. He was easy to talk with and was always smiling. I was absolutely never pressured to throw my signature on to anything. The next day I came back to finish up the paperwork with Jovan, which was an equally enjoyable experience as dealing with Duarte. Jovan explained the various warranties available and also never put any pressure on me to go with one. Managers at other dealerships felt like it was their job to try to talk in circles and get the best deal for themselves. You'll find out quickly that that is not the case when you meet Jovan. All in all, this was a great experience. Everyone I dealt with at North Shore made buying my first new car much easier than I ever could have dreamed of. I was in several other dealerships, but only North Shore provided service and friendliness that was beyond my expectations. I would wholly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a Mazda, or even a used car they have available. Even if they are not the first place you stop, I have a feeling North Shore is where you will end up if you're looking for a good deal and great service when buying your next car. Thank you to everyone I worked with! I couldn't be happier with the way everything worked out and I'm now in a car that I absolutely love without any regrets.

ccfeijo
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service! "

I would like to thank Dmitriy Rutman for helping my husband and I to purchase a new Mazda 3. His customer service was outstanding and way above our expectations. I would strongly recommend everyone that's buying a Mazda to go over to North Shore Mazda in Salem and look for Dmitriy. I give him more than 10 stars. Carolina

A
3/28/2015

"Easy Buying"

I was met by Dmitriy Rutman who turned my visceral dislike of shopping for a new car into a wholly pleasant experience. His sales approach was low-key, friendly and professional and trustworthy. I would go back again.

Gumby

"Bravo"

Thank you, Dmitriy, and the rest of the cast at North Shore Mazda for a pleasurable car buying experience. Choosing the appropriate vehicle and attaining a quick and fair price was a very smooth and effortless transaction due to the friendly and outgoing help from the team at North Shore. I can certainly recommend to others searching for a vehicle that their experience here will be efficient and quite satisfying because of people like Dmitriy Rutman and others involved in finalizing the deal. I shall be back!

Pecascalle

"Happy !!!"

Very good experience , good costumer service , good price ,very frienly people Im so happy with my new car !! Specials thanks to dmitriy Rutman, I will recomend this dealer with my frinds!!!!

Chad Stock

"Great Experience"

I made an appointment to look at a couple of cars at this dealership when I was ready to begin looking at a car, I spoke with Diomar (Dee) and he told me he would have the cars I was interested ready for me. He spent a ton of time with me making sure I was getting everything I needed and got me the best deal for me. Overall, his customer service was incredible and I bought the car I had looked at. My only issues were with paperwork, but that was the fault of the insurance companies, Dee worked greatly to insure that I got the car I wanted and went home with it that day, which was a Saturday. I will definitely start my next vehicle search at North Shore Mazda!

kap461
3/26/2015

"Great buying experience!"

After seeing the used car I wanted listed by this dealership, I checked their reviews and was impressed at what people had to say about them. I decided to make a visit and was not disappointed by their customer service. Between everyone I talked to, I never felt pressured or overwhelmed to buy the car. They gave me plenty of freedom to check out other dealerships, examine the car on the lot myself, and even take it to my mechanic. They were confident in their cars and made the experience very pleasant. I finished the deal with Duarte Bettencourt, who was a great salesperson. He was nice, patient with my nitpicking, and even spent 6 hours in the office on his day off to accompany me to the mechanic and finish the deal so I could have the car sooner. Would consider going back for my next car.

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman