North Shore Mazda

John Burke, Service Manager, North Shore Mazda

John Burke

Service Manager

November 30, 2016

"Fantastic service and a fantastic car"

- mynewmazda

I went in unsure of what car I was going to buy, debating between a few of the small SUV cars available. While I left the dealership still unsure of what car I was going to purchase, what I was sure of was that I felt taken care of at North Shore Mazda. Eventually, I settled upon a Mazda, since I loved the car and the service felt so genuine. My 'product consultant' as they are referred to there, Dmitriy, was fantastically accommodating, answering every question I could think of, and some I hadn't thought of, throughout the process and even afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and it doesn't hurt that my Mazda CX-5 is a wonderful car.

November 29, 2016

"North Shore Mazda "

- Shawn

I was looking around for vehicles for sale in MA. There were only two cars that drew my attantion after months and months of searching. Cars.com was one of the best sites that helped narrow down my search. Accurate and user friendly. One vehicle though (was the one I ended up buying) it had everything i was looking for. It was at North Shore Mazda. I droped an email to them and Sophi Soun an internet sales coordinator at North Shore Mazda responded back right away. Fast forward, I went in person to meet with Joshua Fatal a super friendly fellow. I wish him the best. He walked me through everything. I also met with awesme staff like Bill lannelli and Larry Cole. It was such a great experience buying my new car from this dealer. Definitely recommend North Shore Mazda. Keep up the great work guys. Best luck.

November 20, 2016

"Really great experience, no hassle. Great service!"

- Crazy miamia

Dmittiy was the best salesman ever! So happy to have had the pleasure of doing business with him, he really made the whole process hassle free, no waiting , just excellent customer service!

Used 2014 Mazda Mazda6, $17995