North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Tom Bean
4/27/2016

"Would be 5 Starts - but no second key"

We worked with Duarte Bettencourt at North Shore Mazda, Duarte was professional, courteous and spent a great deal of time with us explaining all the details of the car and the dealerships commitment to customer service. The reason for the 3 Star Rating? When we picked up the car we were told there was only one key and if we wanted a second key it would be $800.00. We decided not to pay the $800.00 and now only have one smart key. We feel a second smart key should have been included or at least we should have been made aware of it before our purchase.

SCF82368
4/26/2016

"GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE"

My car basically died at the dealership, so was in a desperate situation, and was very happy with the outcome ... Never felt pressured, and got the car I wanted ...

Patrick Runne
4/25/2016

"Duarte Bettencourt"

Was offered a nice deal from Mazda on my lease. Loved my Mazda 3 but needed an all wheel car. Duarte really let me take my time in deciding between two of the CX- series I was looking at. Never pressured me and made it a great experience. After I choose the CX- 3 he took care in going over every detail about the car. Got me the fair price I wanted and made me very happy. Being a Realtor I know all about sales and creating a good sense of trust being buyer and seller. Please tell Duarte "thank you " from a customer who will be pointing future Mazda owners his way.

Nina
4/20/2016

"Dmitriy is the best"

From the time I entered the dealership Dmitriy was courteous and went above and beyond to help me thru the car buying process which I usually dread. He listened to what I was looking for and made suggestions but never pushed. After taking delivery of the car, Dmitriy has contacted me to make sure that everything is going well with my new CX-5

pet name
4/19/2016

"The Best Experience Ever"

Purchased a car from North Shore Mazda, my salesman Dmitriy Rutman was very helpful and great to work with to make this dream car mine!

Dmitriy Rutman

Scott W
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Duarte Bettencourt was very friendly and pleasant to work with. I am the kind of guy who asks a lot of questions. If he wasn't sure of answer he would always ask someone who did and get back to me. He made an effort to find the right car to fit what I was looking for. The sale was completed in a reasonable amount of time I am very happy with my new Mazda 6.

lsola
4/18/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

After owning my last vehicle for 10 years, I was dreading going through the process of buying a new one mostly due to sales people that are more concerned about their commission than their customer's satisfaction. I had none of this dread as soon as walked into North Shore Mazda. Duarte Bettencourt is a well informed, courteous, friendly and professional sales consultant. He worked closely with me and the sales manager in order to ensure I bought the vehicle I truly wanted. At no time was he pushy or felt bothered by any of my questions. Larry was also very helpful in finding me the appropriate financing deal that would allow me to stay on budget. If you are considering buying a Mazda you can't go wrong with at North Shore Mazda.

E.Resto
4/12/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Duarte Bettencourt has exemplary customer services skills. He was genuine and respectful. He worked closely with the business manager to help me purchase the vehicle I wanted. My overall experience at North Shore Mazda in Salem was a positive one.

Marco
4/07/2016

""Outstanding customer service""

I recommend sales consultant Duarte Bettencourt if you are interested in looking to purchase a vehicle at North Shore Mazda. He is very helpful in answering all questions and puts the customer first above anything else.

spencer16
4/06/2016

"Another amazing experience! This is Mazda # 7 for me!!"

I can't say enough about the courteous, informative and friendly service that I "Once Again" received form North Shore Mazda!! Dmitriy Rutman was MORE than helpful and knew that I was not an" amateur " when it came to either purchasing or leasing a Mazda! After all, I just picked up my seventh Mazda today!! The purchasing experience was not only detailed and thorough, Dmitriy took the time to actually sit in the vehicle with me to go through the new "features". and show me "hands on" how they worked! AMAZING!

Reviews of Duarte Bettencourt