North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Smithsamuel240
8/29/2016

"Love my new Mazda 3"

I walked into the dealership with a bit of skepticism after having already test driven about 10 vehicles in search of an affordable lease. This disappeared within minutes as Dmitriy sat down with me to go over everything I was looking for. As he reviewed my requirements, he left nothing out. He was extremely helpful in narrowing down my search and was able to give me some incredibly competitive rates on a new Mazda 3 that had everything I needed and wanted. Two weeks after signing the lease, I'm still in love with the car and beyond satisfied with the help Dmitriy provided.

Haby
8/28/2016

"Excellent "

I was in desperate need of a car ,I when to north shore Mazda and left the same day whit a new car.everyone was so nice to me especially my sales consultant Dimitry Rutman he toke the time to fiend me the perfect car ,my experience whit Dimitry Rutman made me confortable as a single mother I no nothing about baying a car ,but everything was great and perfect.i will always recommend north shore Mazda to everyone .thank you North Mazda ,thank you Dimitry Rutman.

Olga Keselman
8/27/2016

""Customer satisfaction is our goal". Mazda North."

I would like to share our unique experience with Mazda North dealership. We have 2013 Subaru Forester. Recently, Subaru sent us an offer to buy back our car without obligation to purchase from them. We decided to see cars of other brands, and then make the decision whether it makes sense to buy a new one. We dropped by the Mazda North dealership to check out the cars there. We were served by a sales consultant Duarte Bettencourt. We liked Mazda CX-3 model. The Mazda North dealership gave us the same offer for our car as Subaru as well as various options for leasing or purchasing. In the end we purchased Mazda CX-3 that same day. However, at home we realized that we have no serious reasons for buying a new car now. Next day we came back and could not believe that Mazda North manager actually agreed to annul the purchase and give us our old car back. I would like to mention that legally, the US does not have the cooling off period (which is very common in many countries). And it is up to individual dealership to decide how to treat the customer in a situation like this. So I was extremely surprised that the dealership has accommodated us at NO EXTRA COST! I would like to note that throughout the whole experience Duarte and dealership staff acted with utmost level of professionalism and care. Our thinking and decisions have changed a number of times, Durante took them on with understanding, courtesy, patience and desire to help us. He mentioned a number of times that the wishes of the customer are not words but the rule, and his words were genuine. Mazda North has demonstrated that customers do come first, even if it’s not necessarily beneficial to their business in the short term. I would like to commend Duarte Bettencourt for high level of excellence in his work. I highly recommend Mazda North to anyone who is considering buying a car. They are HONEST, GENUINE and TRUSTWORTHY!

Juiceguy1234
8/24/2016

"Getting a new car"

Great dealership to deal with on the North Shore, my experience was fairly quick and easy. Will continue to do business with North Shore Mazda in the future.

M Jankowski
8/24/2016

"Accomodating"

The dealership accommodated our schedule and worked with us to help us find what we wanted. Dmitriy was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Zachary Sheehan
8/22/2016

"Overall a great experience "

Went to north shore mazda just to see the new mazda 6 and ended up taking a lease on one. Our salesman Dmitriy was straightforward and honest about what we would be able to get for a price and we left with a great. Would happily recommend north shore mazda and Dmitriy to other interested in a mazda.

Paul C.
8/18/2016

"easy easy easy no hassle"

This dealer ship had a nice clean show room , the sales team was a group of friendly people. They know what they are selling and can answer any question regarding there vehicles . Good selection of cars. My saleman Dmitriy Rutman was a strait shooter and good guy . I could trust him to point me in the right direction.

J P
8/15/2016

"Definitely would recommend"

I worked with both Duarte Bettencourt and Diomar Fuentes on finding my new car. Duarte is very knowledgable about the cars. He did a great job of answering my questions and taking the time to show me how all the features worked. I had to leave because I had my two kids with me and they were getting hungry. I came back another day, but it was Duarte's day off, so Diomar picked up right where Duarte left off. Diomar was very personable and helped me get a great deal on my car without being pushy. He went above and beyond in getting my new car ready to drive off the lot as soon as possible so I could get to work on time! I would definitely recommend this dealership.

CarolynP
8/10/2016

"Our salesman Dmitry Rutman was a lifesaver!"

We had a great experience at North Shore Mazda because of our sales rep Dmitriy Rutman! He was beyond helpful explaining our options, and being honest - which is hard to come by with a car salesman! He took his time working out our options, and we ended up leaving the dealership feeling very comfortable with our decision. We ended up trading out our current Mazda lease for a new one with North Shore Mazda, and we're so glad we did. They not only treat you right, but they also have so many freebies when it comes to Customer Service - free oil changes ever other, roadside assistance is included, etc. I would highly recommend Maza, and especially North Shore Mazda to anyone!

Newcar
8/10/2016

"Smooth experience"

We had a stress-free and smooth experience at North Shore Mazda. Informative and no-pressure test drive with D, and then Bill Iannelli was easy to work with while we discussed pricing of the CX3 standard, touring, and grand touring. After talking with a couple of other dealers, we felt that we had a good and fair deal at north shore and worked with Andrew Mwangi to complete our purchase. All went well in securing the car we wanted, installing roof rack, and plates, and driving away with our new car on the planned on day. We would definitely recommend north shore Mazda to friends and family!

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman