North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

brynniez
7/28/2015

"Stress Free"

Jovan was amazing through this process! From start to finish he made me feel comfortable and helped me through the entire process stress-free. Everyone I interacted with at North Shore Mazda was extremely professional, courtesy, and friendly. I would recommend North Shore Mazda to everyone, they are awesome!!!

Floranne
7/06/2015

"Just came in for a test drive and had a positive experience"

Our salesman, Dee was very helpful with no pressure. The CX 5 is definitely in the running and their no hassle approach will bring us back if our decision is for a Mazda.

greyhound
6/30/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE AT NORTH SHORE MAZDA"

I had a very positive experience at North Shore Mazda. My sales person, Andrew Mwangi, was extremely courteous, helpful with and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and eventually purchased. He took great care to make sure that I understood how everything operated in the Mazda 3 before I drove away. Since then he has called several times to see if I was satisfied or had any questions. If I decide to trade up in a few years, North Shore Mazda will be my first choice and hopefully Andrew will be my sales person. Bill Gibson

cbevins11
6/19/2015

"easy and stress free "

I worked with Dacota DiGiovanni , she was very friendly and Made the process easy and stress-free. She gave me all of my options and was patient as I made my decision. I would recommend her to anybody!

Shuva
6/11/2015

"Good experience"

It was a good experience buying my first new car. Mostly talked with Deomar. He was friendly and easy to get along with. I am happy even after a month.

June 16, 2015

Dear Shuva, Thank you so much and congratulations on your FIRST new Car!! So exciting!! We appreciate you for giving us the chance to earn your business!!

FeelingScrewed
6/08/2015

"2 visits in 5 days"

Brought my 2011 CX-9 in for a check engine light and was told it was a bad seal on the gas tank ($130). Next day the check engine light goes back on. I bring it back in for service and now told it is a bad purge valve ($310)! Lost 2 days of work and now out $440! These guys will say anything to make a buck! Sales experience was great and this is my second Mazda but I will not be back for service. No wonder you can always get an appointment!

Carine
5/31/2015

"Excellent Car Buying experience"

When I arrived at the dealership Dmitriy Rutman immediately greeted me at the door. He offered my self and my son refreshments and was very polite. I knew that I was interested in purchasing the Mazda CX-5, but wasn't sure about the vehicle specs and wanted to make sure I was making the right decision in purchasing a vehicle for my family. He gave me all the info I needed in order to make an educated car purchase and I can now say that I am the proud owner of a 2016 Mazda CX-5. Thanks Dmitriy for your patience and professionalism and I would definitely be recommending Dmitriy to my family and friends!

June 16, 2015

Dear Carine, It is an honor to be your trusted consultant in making a big decision such as purchasing a new car!! Congratulations on your new 2016 Mazda CX-5!!!

g.cote
5/28/2015

" A pleasure not a nightmare!"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Duarte Bettencourt.He displayed no signs of the typical used car salesman.I would buy another car from this man anytime. A pleasant experience!!!

June 16, 2015

Thank you SO much for your kind words as well as the opportunity to earn your business!! Congratulations on your car!!!!

jakereardon8810
5/20/2015

"First Time Buying a Car"

At times the process was lengthy but over all North Shore Mazda treated me well and really fought for my business. Customer service was great and I would recommend this location to any potential buyers.

lc75
5/17/2015

"Couldn't be more pleased"

Was able to walk away with a great car at a great price. It took a while to find the right car and package but Donovan and Javon were extremely easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Reviews of Jovan Moxley