North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Adam Olbash, Beverly, MA
4/27/2015

"Outsatnding experience at North Shore Mazda!"

I had the extreme pleasure to purchase a vehicle from North Shore Mazda, Salem, MA. My sales consultant was Dmitriy Rutman. It's clear that one of their primary missions is to keep their customers happy before, during, and after the sale of the vehicle. The entire staff did everything possible to ensure my complete satisfaction with not only the vehicle, but also with the entire sales process. There were no unfair sales tactics or undue pressure. They gave me all the possible time and support needed to think things through, have doubts, ask questions, test drive vehicles, and consider all of my options. The staff was there every step of the way, to provide their professional and candid advice, as needed. My sales consultant, Mr. Dmitriy Rutman, and North Shore Mazda get the highest recommendation I could possibly give. To sum-up my experience in a single word: Extraordinary!!

Brian (Business Manager)

ADMcC
4/27/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Tony was a spectacular dealer. He answered my questions with diligence and honesty. He went above and beyond to help me with my insurance and was available whenever I had a question through phone and email. Tony really went out of his way to do everything necessary and then some. I am so glad I chose to come to Tony @ North Shore.

Casey
4/23/2015

"Fantastic customer service"

Visited dealership to lease a new car. Dmitriy was so helpful and took the time to explain all the options and how to use them. He told me I could call day/night with any questions I might have. He did such a great job! I found him to be very considerate & professional. I left with my new car and just love it.

Chet.R
4/22/2015

"They made it happen for me"

I recently purchased a brand new CX-9 from north shore mazda. I have to say, the staff there was amazing. I went in to the dealership just to pick up a friend of mine and once I seen some of the cars they were putting out, I had to ask the salesman, Tony, all about it. I hated my previous car and couldn't wait to get out it. The deal was seeming unlikely due to the large inequity in my trade, but brian in finance made it happen. I couldn't be happier.

MAHanley
4/21/2015

"Knowledgeable Staff Willing to Negotiate"

I purchased a CPO 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata from North Shore Mazda recently. I used the information on North Shore's website to valuate two different CPO Mazda's that the dealership had available using the Kelley Blue Book website. The suggested prices for these vehicles were very close to the ones from the Kelley blue book. I was therefore pretty confident that North Shore's pricing was reasonable. The dealership was very willing to work with me. They gave me a very fair allowance for the car I was trading in, and they supplied me with CarFax reports on both vehicles without hesitation. After I decided to purchase the finance department went to work and offered me a loan with a competitive interest rate. I received the vehicle the very next day - clean and serviced. The sales representative took a lot of time with me explaining the features and operation of the vehicle. Finally, North Shore Mazda offers a number of perks to its customers like free oil changes for the life of the car, use of a loaner car when service is expected to take longer than usual and free in-state towing. This was one of the most relaxed auto purchasing experiences I have ever had. I strongly recommend North Shore Mazda.

Brian Fantry

SChoyce
4/20/2015

"Very exceptional experience "

Recently bought a pre owned Mazda3 hatchback. Can not tell you how pleased I am with it. Not to mention My sales person, Dacota was outstanding. She even drove my vehicle over an hour to my house. I will absolutely recommend north shore Mazda to any of my friends/family

Steele
4/19/2015

"Mazda cx5"

We are incredibly happy with our experience with North Shore Mazda. Everyone was super friendly and really listened to us and our needs and did not try to steer us to something we didn't want. They were very patient and not pushy to make the sale and worked within our time line. Diomar was great and went above and beyond to make sure we drove away happy.

Phil 4/2015
4/17/2015

"Recent Purchase, April 2015, New Mazda CX - 9"

EXCEPTIONAL BUYING EXPERIENCE, my 3rd consecutive purchase of a new Mazda. All buying and service experiences have been of the highest quality. No hesitation to give the dealer my strongest recommendation!

Lauren

Mustafa
4/16/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

We had a great experience with North Shore Mazda and we would like to thank specially to Andrew who helped us a lot with the process and delivery.

Tara
4/16/2015

"Stressful experience made easy"

Like most people, car shopping is a dreaded activity for me. But Andrew and Teresa made my experience painless! I absolutely love my car, I received a great price and I'm very very happy! You will not be disappointed!

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman