Read Reviews North Shore Mazda

Linsey TaylorSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: North Shore Mazda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, North Shore Mazda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business.

With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012.

North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone.

Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

Our Location

"Pleasant Suprise!"

dcjohn8258
7/9/2014 11:44:07 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Our salesperson was Duarte who was extremely friendly and attentive. He sat with us for several minutes discussing the features we were looking for in our next vehicle. Once we decided on the vehicle we wanted to look at Duarte brought the CX-9 out for our inspection. Duarte was very knowledgeable spending several minutes going over the features of the vehicle and explaining the many features of the vehicle we weren't aware of. We took the truck out for a test drive and were impressed with the ride, handling and comfort of the vehicle.

Once we finished the test drive we went inside to talk about purchasing the vehicle and having our trade-in appraised. He then told us about the owner loyalty program and were pleased to learn that we would be able to participate in the program at an affiliate dealership closer to home. The whole process although a bit long was surprisingly stress free. The price posted on the internet ad was the price we paid. Kevin handled all the financial paperwork professionally without pressuring us to purchase additional options. The best part was that we were able to leave the dealership I our new CX-9!!

Twitter
""Dmitriy and Kevin are the Best!""

Rhondamazda
7/9/2014 4:23:43 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Just purchased my 4th Mazda 6. The entire staff at North Shore Mazda were amazing. My Salesperson was Dmitriy Rutman and he made the purchase a truly wonderful experience. Kevin Hundley made the financing and paperwork quick and painless. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends!

"Great experience!"

itamar82
7/3/2014 9:23:44 AM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Dmitriy very friendly and knowledgable. Was able to close on the deal very quickly and lease a new CX5 the same day! Would definitely recommend to friends and family to work with Dmitriy in the future.

Twitter
"Didn't expect to drive out same day with new car."

nana2maddie
6/30/2014 5:52:15 PM

Jovan Moxley Jovan Moxley

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

After reading good reviews,went to dealership to check out a Mazda. Being 6'4 I was curious how comfortable this car would be.After sitting in car I was impressed with the roominess. My salesperson Duarte Bettencourt was very knowledgeable and helpful and directed me to a new 2013 Mazda 6 which we took out for a test drive. It seemed to fit the bill. I told him what we could afford for a monthly payment. He brought the deal to the manager and the manager was able to make it happen. I showed up at 10:30 in the morning and left that same day with the car detailed, insured and ready to take on my vacation. I was very impressed with the saleperson, manager and finance manager. Did not feel pressure or have to sit through the usual back and forth with negotiations that typically ensue at other dealerships. It was a seamless transaction. If I didn't experience this I would not believe that buying a car could be this pleasant. Would definitely recommend this dealership for the best car buying experience and value. They also have an incredible service plan which we will be taking advantage of.

"Pleasant Experience"

MatthewSkomurski23
6/29/2014 2:03:12 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

I stopped by North Shore Mazda after shopping around a few different places and I met a friendly salesman named Dmitriy. He found the car that I was seeking in a short amount of time and for a reasonable price. Once the car was received it was detailed well and simply put, I am happy with the results.

"Car purchase review"

DKH22
6/27/2014 12:19:47 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Dimitriy could not have been more helpful. Love the car and A+ for the service and overall experience. Dreaded the process going in came out very satisfied. Two big thumbs up

"Very positive experience"

davsug
6/26/2014 8:50:19 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Dmitriy was a wonderful salesperson and was very friendly and courteous throughout the whole process. The car was exactly what I was looking for and the price was very competitive. Kevin was also a pleasure and really made the whole experience even better with a very good financial process. Highly recommended.

"Sale"

Wigginoutt
6/24/2014 11:40:16 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Dmitriy was a great salesman, not only was he professional and knowledgeable about the car I chose, he was friendly and polite. He made me laugh so as not to feel overwhelmed with the process. I would definitely recommend him to others......

"Dmitry Rutman"

fiorello
6/23/2014 6:55:10 PM

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

Dmitriy came to great us and made us feel very confortable. He is an excellent Salesman. He explained all facts and answered all our questions with knowledge and great sales assistance

Response From: fiorello
Added: 6/24/2014 7:25:24 PM

"highly recommend"

bostonguy617
6/18/2014 12:32:36 PM

Tony PasuyTony Pasuy

My Review Of North Shore Mazda:

I went to north shore mazda with the intentions of just taking a quick look at the cx5 because my friend recommended it to me. the staff was extremely friendly. no one was pushy and my salesman, tony, was just amazing. overall the process was simple, easy, and swift. i will most likely be buying my next car at northshore mazda.

Reviews 11-20 >>