North Shore Mazda

311 Highland Ave,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Arsenal FC Fan
9/30/2016

"Easiest car purchase experience ever"

I had done extensive research and had narrowed my choices down to Mazda CX-5 or Subaru Outback. I was replacing a 2007 Outback and had driven new ones a few times as service loaners. Nice car but its kind of a "transportation appliance" ; there's nothing sporting or entertaining about driving it. A few weeks ago I encountered someone putting groceries in a CX-5 at Stop and Shop. I asked him about the car and he said he loved it. He also spoke highly of his buying experience at North Shore Mazda. Based on that recommendation I went to North Shore Mazda, even though they are actually a little further away from my home than a competitor is. A test drive in a CX-5 Grand Touring convinced me that it was the car for me. My salesman was Dmitriy Rutman and he was great, very knowledgeable and affable. There was no pressure and he was very quick to reply to my emails and texts. The entire process at North Shore Mazda was painless. Also, I got a much better offer on my high mileage trade in than I was anticipating. I would absolutely recommend North Shore Mazda, Dmitriy, and the CX-5 to anyone.

trishocock92
9/29/2016

"Great cars, great service"

This was my husband and my first dealership stop after our previous car was totalled. We had several other places to check out after, but we came back to North Shore Mazda because a) the car was a great certified pre-owned and the price was right, and b) the customer service we received was by far the best we have ever experienced at a car dealership. Andrew Mwangi took us for a spin, giving us both the lowdown on the car and good conversation. He was incredibly friendly and helpful, and he never once made us feel pressured about purchasing. When we left to look at other cars we couldn't stop ourselves from comparing everything to our experience at NSM with Andrew. We ultimately decided to come back and purchase because nothing else could measure up. If you think that the phrase "good car-buying experience" is an oxymoron, go to North Shore Mazda. They will prove you wrong.

Micah Niemy

"Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I just purchased a new car from North Shore Mazda. We were help by Dmitrtiy Rutman, who made the process easy, helping us to review all the options. I especially appreciated that Dmitrtiy was very respectful of our financial constraints, while also consistently treating us as if we were buying a car twice as expensive. While I don't plan to buy another car for a while, when I do I will be back to North Shore Mazda and Dmitriy.

MattM

"Got a great car"

Very happy with my new car from North Shore. Dmitriy was very helpful and always very prompt/accessible via phone/text/etc throughout the process.

Mike P.
9/28/2016

"Great guys and sales service. "

I walked into the dealership to inquire about a used Infinti SUV on their lot and was greeted by Duarte who was great. He provided good information without a strong sales pitch. Two hours later, I was driving home my new car. Duarte followed up with a checkin email after the sale - and asked if he could assist with anything else. Nice touch.

mazdacx5
9/24/2016

"I love My Mazda CX-5 Thank North Shore Mazda"

I spent 3 months looking for a car that fill my expectation Something like my wife we visited many Dealers until we went to north shore Mazda in Salem ma that we found the car we liked Dmitriy Rutman the person who attended us when we arrived he was kind friendly and helped us throughout the process Very happy with our new car and the way Dmitriy help us THANK YOU

srapalyea
9/24/2016

"North Shore Mazda elevates the car buying experience. "

I recently bought a 2013 Mazda3 at North Shore Mazda. The dealership and the sales consultant, Duarte Bettencourt, turned the prospect of a disagreeable transaction into a rewarding experience no haggling, no up sell pressure. What I asked for I got. If you're looking for a Mazda, whether new or old, try North Shore Mazda and ask for Duarte Bettencourt. You won't be disappointed.

Lisa DiBella
9/22/2016

"Excellent buying experience."

Dmitriy Rutman was a pleasure to work with, he is very knowledgeable and patiently answered all of our questions. We walked in the dealership on Tuesday afternoon and went home in a new Mazda at 5pm on Wednesday.

MKaye
9/20/2016

"Exceptional Buying Experience!"

Dmitriy is wonderful to work with! He is very friendly and knowledgeable. There was absolutely no pressure. He took good care to make sure that I was completely satisfied from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend North Shore Mazda to friends and family.

MWOBAL
9/12/2016

"Nice buying experience"

My wife and I had a great experience buying a car here! Andrew M. was very helpful throughout the process and we did not feel forced into buying at any point. It was really a comfortable and stress-free experience.

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman