North Shore Mazda

Chris Behrendsen

May 01, 2017

"Dmitriy was Excellent!"

- NLENTO

I went to North Shore Mazda to buy a new CX-5. They had the exact car I was looking for in stock and it was a quick and easy process. Dmitriy was very nice and easy to deal with. I had total comfort during the transaction from walking in to driving out with the car the same day. Excellent staff and facility all around.

Dmitriy Rutman

May 01, 2017

"The most transparent car buying process, great experience!"

- Caroline T

From the beginning of the process (we started through email), North Shore Mazda answered questions, was respectful of our time, and was incredibly friendly. Having had multiple terrible experiences at other dealerships, we were so relieved to have a transparent process from start to finish. Bill introduced us to our sales rep George, who walked us through their CX-5 Inventory, and helped us choose the right one for us. When it came time for pricing, they were extremely straightforward, provided all of our options (buying our current leased car, leasing a new one, or an outright purchase with all of their financing offers). Not only that, but after giving us the information, he gave my husband and I a few minutes to discuss our options without any pressure of having him sit there. We were never rushed, and were always given straightforward answers. Larry in finance walked us through all the paperwork, could explain every figure on every page, and was also incredibly friendly. I would absolutely recommend these guys again, hands down!

Bill Iannelli
Larry Cole

April 23, 2017

"Professional and respectful"

- PLP Salem MA

I was sold on purchasing a Mazda CX-5 before my visit. The sales and management staff reinforced my decision was correct. The entire staff was so helpful. Above and beyond.

Used 2013 Ford Fusion, $12973