North Shore Mazda

Bill Iannelli, Internet Sales Manager, North Shore Mazda

Bill Iannelli

Internet Sales Manager

February 24, 2017

"Dmitriy Rutman excellent personal professional"

- armstrong artists

I just bought my second car from Dmitriy. It is his no pressure, relaxed and no b.s. approach that makes the process so enjoyable, that I am now referring friends to Dmitriy specifically. It is a relief to find such a competent professional to work with in this process who, not only goes above and beyond in customer service but is good company, as well.

February 05, 2017

"fast, easy friendly!"

- camilabih

Maho got me into my car really quickly and i didnt have to go through the process of negotiating because they're pricing and deals are already really competitive. overall this was definitely the easiest dealership experience ive had.

February 05, 2017

"Maho Dzebic gets 5+++ stars in my book!"

- Christ29

Leasing or buying a car for the first time can seem like a daunting task, which is why I am supremely grateful that I had the good fortune of happening upon North Shore Mazda. From the beginning to the end of the entire process, Maho Dzebic was extremely accommodating and courteous. Being new to this, I was expecting to be the equivalent of chum in shark infested waters, being treated without my best interest in mind, and to put it "matter of fact", duped. With Maho, it was completely the opposite. He made me feel completely at ease, and when I walked away with a new car.. well, I felt like I definitely received the best deal possible. Thank you so much Maho for being yourself! Keep up the amazing salesmanship! P.s. I would also like to make a cliff note about Chris Behrendsen, who literally went above and beyond with helping me and my family with the paperwork. Talk about two keepers ;)

Used 2015 Mazda CX-5, $18934