North Shore Mazda

North Shore Mazda

Call
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mjolnier
12/15/2014

"Would buy a car there again without question."

I have been driving the same car for 10 years when it suddenly died on me. I had visited 4 or 5 dealerships. All of them left me angry, frustrated and annoyed. Even when I came in to specifically tell them which car I wanted to drive I got a run-around, a sales interview, etc. North Shore Mazda was different. Their sales people are more like customer service reps. I had called ahead and spoken to Teresa and asked to test drive a car that I knew I was not going to buy, but they had one I would have at their Wellesley store I was interested in. She said no problem, come on by. She referred me to Diomar. In a very no-pressure way Diomar showed me the car and we went through all the differences between this model and the one I wanted to see. We talked about it and I asked them to bring up the car from Wellesley -because they didn't treat me like the other dealerships I was more inclined to do business with them. The car was great and exactly what I wanted. Richard McNeil the Sales Manager was very understanding of my situation and we worked out a reasonable deal. He also spent some time fixing minor issues on the car that were not deal-breakers but at the same time showed his commitment to customer satisfaction. Dan McBride the Sales Manager was also very helpful. Overall my experience at North Shore Mazda was great and I look forward to future interactions with them for service and eventually purchasing another vehicle in the future. I would highly recommend Teresa, Diomar, Richard and Dan to you.

dealerraterwtf
12/13/2014

"Excellent Service"

Donovan provided excellent customer service. He was very knowledgeable about the Mazda 3 I purchased and easily answered all my questions. The deal went very quickly and smoothly which is want I wanted most. I'll probably be looking for another car in about a year and will definitely be calling Donovan when I do.

uvongsavanh
12/08/2014

"Friendly Service"

Writing this review on behalf of my father. Donovan was a very friendly dealer and showed outstanding service despite the language barrier (My dad's understanding of English was proficient, but he wasn't good at understanding complicated explanations) Upon arrival of picking up the car, Donovan was extremely helpful and even showed me features of the car that I would have to figure out in the manual. Thank you!

cavallaroc9
12/08/2014

"Great Service"

Duarte provided great customer service. He was able to answer any questions I had regarding the car and made sure to keep in touch and give updates during the car buying process. He made it easier for my family and I by delivering the car to my house when we could not go pick it up. I truly appreciate Duarte help and service.

merrillfive
12/04/2014

"good sales"

bought our first mazda, 2015 cx-5, our sales man frank was wonderful. he knew everything about the car, show us all the features. he was not pushy and found us the car with the features the we wanted.

Xia Thai
12/01/2014

"Excellent service"

My wife and I visited several Mazda dealers around Boston area and didn’t like the service, the price for 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring or the trade in value for our Mini until we visited North Shore Mazda. Dmitriy Rutman was extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He went above and beyond to find the right color and option packages that were not available at North Shore Mazda. On the day that we pick up the CX-5 he made sure the car was clean, full tank of gas, and ensure that we know how to operate the car fully. We had a great buying experience at North Shore Mazda particularly with Dmitriy. Thank you

Erinpare
11/29/2014

"Great Service "

Dakota was wonderful. No high-pressure or pushy sales tactics, which we appreciated. We got all the info we needed, and an excellence price on our new Mazda as well as a great deal on the trade in too. Very happy!

Dacota DiGiovanni

bforrister
11/28/2014

"No pressure sales"

Duarte Bettencourt did a great job helping me figure out which car I wanted by leaving it up to me. There was no pressuring, no attempt at up-selling me on a more expensive car that I wasn't interested in, and no problem when I went back and forth between the cars I was considering--even when I wanted to test drive two nearly identical cars because I have found every car to be a little different. He was very knowledgeable about both cars, and helped highlight the differences between them without pushing his own preferences on me. I would certainly go to him again for another car purchase.

Duarte Bettencourt

David Chea
11/26/2014

"Excellent Sales Consultant "

Duarte Bettencourt was really good and helpful. He knew exactly what I wanted and didn't waste my time. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Duarte, Bettencourt

MMMiguelito
11/14/2014

"Thank you Dacota"

I was looking for a specific few vehicles, and happened to find one at North Shore Mazda. I was not planning on visiting their facility - in fact, it was totally off of my radar. I know people's time is valuable, and I do not like to waste it. As I said, I was looking at a few different vehicles, and wanted only to examine each, and if I thought they would suit my needs I would then consider a test drive.. I went to another dealership first. I explained my situation to one of their salespeople. He went and got the keys - and a dealer plate. OK - looks like we're taking a test drive. When we returned I reiterated that I was NOT in a position to buy at the present time, to which he replied "Yeah - we've heard that before". He basically WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE. Asked me three ways from Sunday if there was ANY WAY i'd consider buying then. Ugh. I then went to NSM with my hackles up. I walked in and was introduced to a sales associate by the name of Dacota DiGiovanni. She was a pleasure to work with. She made the car available, I decided it may be the one, and we took a test drive. I told her I was interested, but I had one more vehicle to check out, and she respected that... and that was it... no sales pressure, nothing. I examined the other vehicles, determined that NSM's particular car was the right one for me, called to see if it was still available (it was), went back and made the deal.. I would go back to NSM in a heartbeat. Dacota and the entire staff were just great.

Dacota DiGiovanni