North Shore Mazda

North Shore Mazda

Call
North Shore Mazda Info
About North Shore Mazda

Welcome to North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA. The origin of North Shore Mazda began with our grandfather, who got into the car business while selling vegetables at the Farmers' Market in Waterbury, CT. It was there that he decided to start fixing the trucks that both the merchants and the farmers used for business. With three generations of ownership, we have grown our New England business into 5 franchises in two states. North Shore Mazda opened in late 2012. North Shore Mazda in Salem, MA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our Mazda dealership in Salem has an extensive selection of new and used inventory cars, trucks, hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans and Sports Cars. North Shore Mazda has the newest Mazda's in-stock at competitive prices. In addition to the new and used cars, we offer a tremendous lineup of Value Cars which are priced under $11,000 and are very affordable cars for everyone. Customer service is also extremely important to us here at North Shore Mazda which is shown through our Owner Loyalty Program. This exclusive Owner Loyalty Program cannot be found at any of the other Massachusetts Mazda dealers and includes among other things, Free Oil Changes, Free Towing, Free Loaner Cars and much more.

About North Shore Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Sales Consultant "

Duarte Bettencourt was really good and helpful. He knew exactly what I wanted and didn't waste my time. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Duarte, Bettencourt

"Thank you Dacota"

I was looking for a specific few vehicles, and happened to find one at North Shore Mazda. I was not planning on visiting their facility - in fact, it was totally off of my radar. I know people's time is valuable, and I do not like to waste it. As I said, I was looking at a few different vehicles, and wanted only to examine each, and if I thought they would suit my needs I would then consider a test drive.. I went to another dealership first. I explained my situation to one of their salespeople. He went and got the keys - and a dealer plate. OK - looks like we're taking a test drive. When we returned I reiterated that I was NOT in a position to buy at the present time, to which he replied "Yeah - we've heard that before". He basically WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE. Asked me three ways from Sunday if there was ANY WAY i'd consider buying then. Ugh. I then went to NSM with my hackles up. I walked in and was introduced to a sales associate by the name of Dacota DiGiovanni. She was a pleasure to work with. She made the car available, I decided it may be the one, and we took a test drive. I told her I was interested, but I had one more vehicle to check out, and she respected that... and that was it... no sales pressure, nothing. I examined the other vehicles, determined that NSM's particular car was the right one for me, called to see if it was still available (it was), went back and made the deal.. I would go back to NSM in a heartbeat. Dacota and the entire staff were just great.

Dacota DiGiovanni

"Great friendly service!!!"

After looking online for a specific model of car, I went unannounced to North Shore Mazda at Salem, and a Sales Consultant, Duarte, received me as a friend. Duarte worked diligently to complete my registration in a timely manner, as well as Jovan to get me the best finance deal possible. Excellent service!!!

Duarte Bettencourt

"Easy fair deal. Great sales rep."

I first went in saying that I was doing research and wouldn't be ready to by for a couple of weeks. Tony Pusay treated me with the utmost respect and in no way tried to get me to "buy today". He listened and understood my situation and helped me to find a vehicle that met my specific needs. A couple of weeks later when I was ready to purchase, I was offered a great price first time and didn't feel pressured or needing to haggle on price. I was offered a great price right up front. The document processing and vehicle prep were outstanding. Perhaps my best auto purchasing experience.

"Great experience to purchase a new 2015 Mazda 3"

After searching online, I went to North Shore Mazda to purchase a new 2015 Mazda 3. Sales consultant Duarte Bettencourt showed me the inventory, but there is no 2015 model I wanted. They located a new car which I wanted at another dealership right away. Last Saturday, I went to North Shore Mazda again to test that new car. Duarte was very patient to show me all the functions of this new car and explained to me in detail of all the services at North Shore Mazda. After I purchased my 2015 Mazda 3, Durarte worked diligently to complete my registration in a timely manner and followed up me. I had an excellent experience to purchase my new 2015 Mazda 3 with Duarte at North Shore Mazda. Thank you, Duarte!

Duarte Bettencourt

"Great service, great overall experience!!"

I was looking to buy a new Mazda 3, and found great reviews on North Shore Mazda, couldn’t have picked a better dealership to go to. Great service an my sales consultant Dacota DiGiovanni was great.

Dacota DiGiovanni

"Great service, will be back again"

I recently returned my Mazda 3 lease to North Shore Mazda in Salem. I was very concerned about having to go to Salem during Halloween, but even with all the insanity, I would not have done it any differently as Dmitriy Rutman greeted me and within 24 hours put me in a 2014 new lease. Saved me money each month. Excellent service. I've been with Mazda now for over 11 years and plan to return in another 3.

"Silky Smoothe Transaction"

Started looking at new cars, realized not best investment for me personally. Dimitri immediately switched gears and got me into a perfect used Mazda that better fits my needs

"Dmitriy = the man; if you're thinking Mazda, go to NS Mazda"

I was after a CX5 and I wanted a stick shift. I researched the price through USAA and received a referral to North Shore Mazda. I was introduced to Dimitriy and he went about the process like we were old friends. Made it easy and even enjoyable. All good. Thanks also to Greg and Javon for their help.

"Great Service, great management, great sales rep"

Duarte Bettencourt was great and I would recommend him. He was very helpful and friendly and courteous. Not pushy and honest sales rep. Thank you

Reviews of Dmitriy Rutman