North Shore Mazda

Maho Dzebic, Product Specialist, North Shore Mazda

Maho Dzebic

Product Specialist

July 20, 2017

"Courtesy, patience, professionalism, no pressure."

- LEILA.PANZNER

I just bought a Mazda at North Shore Mazda, Danvers, and I could not be happier! I brought my boss’ Mazda 6 in for 15K service and curiously I inquired about the Mazdas for sale. George Ciko listened to exactly what I wanted – courtesy, patience, professionalism, highest quality and best price, and no pressure, and that is what I received. After a test ride in the perfect car for me, I was sure. I received a great trade-in for my old car. Later that day I drove my Mazda home! In my many, many years of car shopping experience, this was the best.

John Burke

July 19, 2017

"Great Experience, Very Straightforward"

- Michael Fritz

I ended up at North Shore Mazda after trying a few other Mazda dealerships in the area. I knew what I wanted (make and model) and they were more than happy to work with me to help close the deal. They made the process easy, and I really enjoyed that it felt like a much more straightforward conversation than I was having with other dealerships.

July 14, 2017

"George Ciko"

- Koolkids

George at North Shore Mazda is a great fit for anyone trying to purchase a new or used vehicle. Very fair and honest. I had an awesome experience buying a vehicle through this dealership.

Used 2011 Honda Accord, $13965