Oak Ridge Nissan

Oak Ridge Nissan
Oak Ridge Nissan Info

NO NO
12/07/2014

"Do not deal with Oak Ridge Nissan"

Oak Ridge Nissan and Mr C. Michael Aliff in particular scammers do not shop at this dealership. They lie to both customers and lenders just to get a person qualified for an automobile. It is paramount to fraud.

C. Michael Aliff

TooSmartForYou
10/21/2014

"Major Scammers"

Had to play the usual good guy-bad guy with the salesman and GM. Irritating and time consuming. Finance guy was one shady character. He tried to make me think the extended service warranty options were actually THE manufacturer warranty and that if I didn't pick one of the options, I would have no warranty at all. "Ok", he said, "If you don't want a warranty, that's up to you." The GM and salesman feigned ignorance when I asked for clarification. Shame on all of them.

salesman, GM. Finance Guy

BeckyLeita
9/02/2014

"You become part of the Nissan Family, truly!!! "

This dealership has awesome sales staff. They tell you the truth about the cars you are considering. They are easy to negotiate with and give the numbers to you straight. They are trustworthy and honest about every car. This is our second 2014 vehicle we have bought from them in 8 weeks. Very happy with the entire experience. We shopped around and came back to Oakridge both times. From now on this is where we will go period. They make you feel part of the Nissan family when you are there. They will assist you get the price you want to pay and get you to your monthly payments. They always get you to the lowest interest rate and work with you until you are 100% happy. Our family and friends will always go back for future purchases.

Sales Consultant: Christopher Schell Internet Salesman: Josh Jackson

ethanzane
8/08/2014

"i had a great buying experience with jon and josh"

they made everything nice and simple for me to buy my new nissan. it was not pressure and i was able to get my car paid off and was able to get my car payments under $400 a month. the managers were good too and worked with me since my credits were not great.

josh and jon

mrsarlee
8/02/2014

"Frame Damanged Cars"

I had a very bad experience with Oak Ridge Nissan. They are liars and they will cheat you! I bought an Infiniti G36 and the vehicle history report they gave me said the car had never been in an accident and the title was clean. I had many problems out of this car and I went to another dealer to try and trade it. I was informed that this car had frame damage and they could only give me half price of what I actually paid for the car. I went to several other dealers in my area trying to trade the Infiniti, but they all told me the car had frame damage and they could only give me a fraction of what the car was worth. I was furious and I went back to Oak Ridge Nissan to try and solve this problem. They were no help. They denied selling me a car with frame damage and said all they could do was trade me into another car. I agreed to do this, so I traded the Infiniti for a Nissan Pathfinder. Again, I had the same trouble with the Pathfinder. I had many problems with it and tried to trade it. It also had frame damage. I would absolutely NOT recommend Oak Ridge Nissan. Late one night I was in Oak Ridge and was passing by the Nissan place. I saw a truck there unloading many wrecked cars to the Nissan dealership. They are a dirty dealership and they are the worst car dealer I have ever been to! They do not care about their customers. They only care about stealing your money! Please do NOT go there! I have heard of other people in my area having the same problem with this dealer and have also purchased frame damaged cars.

Entire Staff

Marytn7
6/08/2014

"Awesome experience at the dealership!"

We received exceptional service from R D Wilson, Jared, and the rest of the people we spoke with at the dealership. I will recommend them!

R D Wilson and Jared

Jn4au
3/21/2014

"Wonderful service, ovrerly helpful. Rondel Wilson was the..."

Wonderful service, ovrerly helpful. Rondel Wilson was the best sales person i have ever delt with. We made it clear that we were from out of town and just wanted some information right from the start. Even knowing he would not make a dime from us he spent over an hour answering our questions and showing us around. If we did not actually live 5 hours away i would purchase with him for sure.

Rondel Wilson

Kt10dell
2/28/2014

"Best car buying experience at a car lot that I've..."

Best car buying experience at a car lot that I've ever had! Normally despise car dealers just because of their pushy schemes and they never give acceptable amount for trade in. The guys at Oak Ridge Nissan went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They gave my kids balloons and even fed them ChickfilA! Highly recommend them if your in the market to buy new or used!

Jon, Josh, Terrell

NJK37716
1/31/2014

"This is the third car I have ;purchased from Scott. ..."

This is the third car I have ;purchased from Scott. Followed him from another dealership. Quick, easy and excellent help. Explains things in terms I can understand. I am treated with so much respect. I made the mistake of of talking with another well known dealership prior to coming back to nissan. They treated me, an older single woman like I didn't know or understand anything. Not here!

Josh, Jersy and Scott

TLatham
10/03/2013

"Josh Jackson provided a fair price for a new car, and..."

Josh Jackson provided a fair price for a new car, and kept his promises regarding out-the-door pricing. We had visited other dealerships in the area, and were prepared to buy from them...but they both changed the price at the last minute. Josh Jackson and Oak Ridge Nissan were truthful, never changed their price with strange add-ons, and even made sure our vehicle had the necessary add on (leather) that we needed. Josh was excellent to work with, and Oak Ridge Nissan provided great, prompt customer service. We will definitely consider buying another Nissan from them in the future.

Josh Jackson