Oak Ridge Nissan

Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830
Oak Ridge Nissan Info

KAB
7/29/2015

"Terrible dealers: scammers and profilers!"

I went to look at a vehicle, did not intend on buying one that day. Jersey and Mike made me offers I kept telling them I needed to go home and talk to someone. They put me under the pressure cooker for 30 mins before I agreed to buy the car (I was irritated and had to get to work, I should've just left but I was intimidated). I bought a warrantee bc I was under the impression I HAD to choose one, but the payment is too much for me to take on. I went back the next day with my boyfriend to get a refund on my warrantee and the finance specialist told my boyfriend he was glad my boyfriend wasn't there yesterday or he wouldn't have been able to get me to give in. Profiling!!!!! DO NOT buy from oak ridge Nissan!

Jersey Stewart and Mike Aliff

Sally
7/13/2015

"Poor experience"

I had been looking at cars all weekend. Stopped at them on Sunday talked with Chris told him what a car dealer in Ky was going to do on a price for a new Nissan Altima. He said that they could do that and the next thing I know he had worked out everything and for me to go to finance. Once I got there Josh just wanted me to sign papers without looking at the amount. Once we did it was about 5000.00 more than what we agreed on. I told him NO I was not making a deal. I told him that I would just go home. So he did get it down. Monday morning I get a phone call saying that I will need a cosigner. I have never needed a cosigner. Then dealing back and forth all week on fri Josh texted me and said that my payment would be going up 20.00 I told him no that's not what we agreed on! I would never recommended that anyone use them. They all seemed very shady. and they also done the same thing to a friend. Will never go back!

Josh, Chris

tammy669
5/31/2015

"buy a car"

we looked at 2012 nissan xeterra got ad that said 6500.00 for trade in owe about 5000.00 dollars on car they told us that for a payment of 500.00 a month we could buy a car we were also told them we could not afford that big of a payment they told us they could not take our car for the xterra but they would take it on a new altima we were also told to not pay our payments and let the bank reposses it and they would put us in a car i have never been told not to pay my bills and then have a repo on your credit your ad lies the salemen lie and i would not recommend this dealer to anyone else do not print ads that you will not abide by i will never come back up there

to many

c lee
1/28/2015

"Overpriced & DISHONEST: do not come to them for servicing!!!"

They ripped us off on a diagnostic test by overcharging us $126. Being new to cars, and thinking I this sounded overpriced, so I asked my mom. She called around and found out that the average diagnostic test is from $40-80, and the first 15 minutes are usually free. I They also attempted to overcharge us for the installation of an air flow meter; they said including service charge that it would cost $486.58. I looked online, and found the part for $26, and asked around and heard that it should cost AT THE MOST $100 to have it installed. This place is dishonest, overpriced, and offers poor quality service. I would advise everyone I know not to go here.

JP Anderson

NO NO
12/07/2014

"Do not deal with Oak Ridge Nissan"

Oak Ridge Nissan and Mr C. Michael Aliff in particular scammers do not shop at this dealership. They lie to both customers and lenders just to get a person qualified for an automobile. It is paramount to fraud.

C. Michael Aliff

TooSmartForYou
10/21/2014

"Major Scammers"

Had to play the usual good guy-bad guy with the salesman and GM. Irritating and time consuming. Finance guy was one shady character. He tried to make me think the extended service warranty options were actually THE manufacturer warranty and that if I didn't pick one of the options, I would have no warranty at all. "Ok", he said, "If you don't want a warranty, that's up to you." The GM and salesman feigned ignorance when I asked for clarification. Shame on all of them.

salesman, GM. Finance Guy

BeckyLeita
9/02/2014

"You become part of the Nissan Family, truly!!! "

This dealership has awesome sales staff. They tell you the truth about the cars you are considering. They are easy to negotiate with and give the numbers to you straight. They are trustworthy and honest about every car. This is our second 2014 vehicle we have bought from them in 8 weeks. Very happy with the entire experience. We shopped around and came back to Oakridge both times. From now on this is where we will go period. They make you feel part of the Nissan family when you are there. They will assist you get the price you want to pay and get you to your monthly payments. They always get you to the lowest interest rate and work with you until you are 100% happy. Our family and friends will always go back for future purchases.

Sales Consultant: Christopher Schell Internet Salesman: Josh Jackson

ethanzane
8/08/2014

"i had a great buying experience with jon and josh"

they made everything nice and simple for me to buy my new nissan. it was not pressure and i was able to get my car paid off and was able to get my car payments under $400 a month. the managers were good too and worked with me since my credits were not great.

josh and jon

mrsarlee
8/02/2014

"Frame Damanged Cars"

I had a very bad experience with Oak Ridge Nissan. They are liars and they will cheat you! I bought an Infiniti G36 and the vehicle history report they gave me said the car had never been in an accident and the title was clean. I had many problems out of this car and I went to another dealer to try and trade it. I was informed that this car had frame damage and they could only give me half price of what I actually paid for the car. I went to several other dealers in my area trying to trade the Infiniti, but they all told me the car had frame damage and they could only give me a fraction of what the car was worth. I was furious and I went back to Oak Ridge Nissan to try and solve this problem. They were no help. They denied selling me a car with frame damage and said all they could do was trade me into another car. I agreed to do this, so I traded the Infiniti for a Nissan Pathfinder. Again, I had the same trouble with the Pathfinder. I had many problems with it and tried to trade it. It also had frame damage. I would absolutely NOT recommend Oak Ridge Nissan. Late one night I was in Oak Ridge and was passing by the Nissan place. I saw a truck there unloading many wrecked cars to the Nissan dealership. They are a dirty dealership and they are the worst car dealer I have ever been to! They do not care about their customers. They only care about stealing your money! Please do NOT go there! I have heard of other people in my area having the same problem with this dealer and have also purchased frame damaged cars.

Entire Staff

Marytn7
6/08/2014

"Awesome experience at the dealership!"

We received exceptional service from R D Wilson, Jared, and the rest of the people we spoke with at the dealership. I will recommend them!

R D Wilson and Jared