Olathe Kia

Chris Winanas, New Car Manager, Olathe Kia

Chris Winanas

New Car Manager

February 21, 2017

"Highly recommend Olathe Kia service departtment!"

- Go Royals, Amanda

I bought a Kia Sorento back in 2004 at Olathe Kia and I have been going there ever since. Ryan M. and service dept. have been servicing my Sorento up until Nov. '16 when it finally fell apart with over 200,000 miles. Now, I'm in a 2014 Soul thanks to the used car sales dept.! I love it! Again, every time I come in for an oil change or any service, Ryan and the service team are friendly, courteous and efficient. Ryan always explains to me what needs to be done and is very honest! I appreciate the fact that he and some of the other service staff have been there for years! I've gotten to know them and trust them! I highly recommend Olathe Kia for sales and service!

February 16, 2017

"Had a GREAT experience at "Olathe Kia" :)"

- Robin

I recently bought my car at "Lawrence Kia" (Would not recommend that dealership at all) ... I just went in for my first oil change on my new car, and decided to take my business to "Olathe Kia" ... They were very friendly, and got my oil change done in a timely manner ... Was very impressed with Amber when I payed for my oil change ... The service manager Mark was also very friendly ... I will be keeping my business at this dealership!!

February 14, 2017

"Had the best experience ever. "

- Bondgirls

Went to olathe kia from a recommendation. Ended up buying a new kia optima. Was very impressed with how friendly everyone was. Have to hand it to our salesman george. He worked with us for hours trying to get us a deal especially with our trade in that had negative equity. was knowledgeable polite and above all HONEST. We drove from indep mo. It was worth it. Thank you george you are the BEST.. also chris winanas for your honesty friendliness and direction. Finance jason t. kind friendly as well will always come back and recommend these people and this dealership. Love the kia optima

New 2015 Kia Cadenza, $39480