Olathe Kia

Service Manager

May 26, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Carlos G

Samantha was a great help to me in my situation and went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of throughout the process. Through the various cars I test drove to the time it took to get all the paperwork completed. She even helped me get my Bluetooth set up in the vehicle and it was delivered to my workplace! Thank you for the stress-free experience.

Samantha Thedell

May 26, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Judy

In all of my car purchase over the years, This is the best dealership I have bought from and I will be back. Samantha ROCKS!

May 17, 2017

"VERY AWESOME"

- Kris Olathe

Sam was very kind and outgoing. She was very helpful and went out of her way to help with the purchase of my vehicle. I would recommend her to anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Samantha Thedell