Open Road BMW

BMW of Bridgewater

Circle BMW

CarGuyUSA
5/11/2013

"Very good car buying experience. They were very..."

Very good car buying experience. They were very professional throughout. I test drove 3 cars before getting a 7. They gave good pricing, and followed up a few times after I got the car. This was definitely a very "un-car dealer" experience --- they were great!

Roosevelt Morency, Kosta Pappas, Charles, Michael

NYCGS350
3/12/2013

"My 335 lease was up, I made an appointment to test drive..."

My 335 lease was up, I made an appointment to test drive the 535 with David King. Unfortunately, he was busy and referred me to Clifton. We ended up test driving 3 different models and finally decided on one. Clifton was very professional and patient during the whole time and if he did not know something, he made sure to find out and give us the correct info. We signed papers and ordered the car the same day, Clifton went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I will recommend Clifton to anyone looking for a new BMW.

Clifton Prescod

rosee12e
3/01/2013

"The service Mr. Poznyak provided was exceptional. He was..."

The service Mr. Poznyak provided was exceptional. He was very professional, pleasant and always very responsive. I would certainly recommended him to others.

Eugene Poznyak

vladimirkanyev1
2/16/2013

"I have had a very positive experience with Pre-owned Open..."

I have had a very positive experience with Pre-owned Open Road BMW. Everyone from my salesman Eugene Poznyak to the owner and the finance department were very helpful. They took my trade-in and gave me full value for it. I will definitely recommend Eugene Poznyak as a salesperson to anyone who is looking for a quality hi-end vehicle. I have already sent friends to him.

Eugene Poznyak

BigDddyRic
1/27/2013

"George Ananiadis has been servicing our vehicles for..."

George Ananiadis has been servicing our vehicles for years and the jobs he did for us have always been nothing short of spectacular! Our latest service appointment involved suspension and alignment work on our 2011 X6 with tires that are almost 3 years old, yet by the time George was done with our vehicle, it drives like new as it’s the first day we picked up the vehicle from the dealership with 0 miles on it! John Ladany was our new service advisor, and talk about leaving us with a first impression! There’s no service advisor we’ve used in the past that can come close to the customer service and thorough communications that John has provided us with during the whole duration while our vehicle was in service. Our car was so clean when we picked it up, it was like no one has ever touched it! Red-Carpet hospitality indeed!

George Ananiadis, John Ladany

sven1981
12/20/2012

"I was an existing BMW owner and I had purchased my first..."

I was an existing BMW owner and I had purchased my first BMW from this location. When my lease was about to expire, I decided to re-visit the location that I purchased my first BMW hoping that I can get a better deal considering that I have been a loyal BMW customer. Off the three BMW dealerships that I visited, this was the least customer friendly. I guess my expectations were high since I was a returning customer. However the sales person would not budge on the numbers and the message I was gettign was that if I had to get the numbers I wanted, I should just get the bare essentials. I do not think this dealership has any incentives to keep their repeat customers. It is a good place for first timers however, I feel that even in this respect, there are better dealerships out there in Jersey.

NiTIN

sandipd
10/27/2012

"Unfortunately, I feel that I need to post this after..."

Unfortunately, I feel that I need to post this after having two negative experiences with Edison Open Road BMW. There appears to be a recurring theme where the quoted work differs then the final bill which contains items (usually parts) that were not disclosed upfront and they typically are substantial in cost. In my most recent visit, what was discussed was replacement of front/rear brakes (~$1,700), the micro-filter (~$200) and $540 for the mecantronic seal to repair a leak identified by one of their mechanics about 3 visits ago. I was told this would be approx $540, but there is an additional $183 in parts for the Oil Pan, oil, etc. Why would these items need replacing and why wasn't I told this in advance? More importantly, did they even fix the right thing as it was written up as an oil leak on the invoice. Since I picked my car up at aroun 8pm, there was no one around that I could speak to and the lady at the loaner car desk where I paid the bill told me to just call the service advisor in the morning to discuss. I attempted to contact the service advisor twice via email and phone and then escalated to the service manager (Tim Taylor), but after not hearing back from him after 1 email/VM, I sent him a 2nd email and CC'ed the general manager (Kosta Pappas) and 6 days after my service was completed and I paid a fairly expensive bill, I have yet to hear from anyone... Very poor customer service (post payment). Also, as an fyi, during the previous visit where I was originally told there was a transmission fluid leak, I was asked if I wanted to change the wipers and I asked if there would be a charge for it. The response I received was "I will let you know if there is a charge for anything". When I received the final bill, I was charged for the wipers which were working perfectly fine. I was told I was only charge for the wipers and not the labor to put them on and that I would be back anyway in a few months to replace them as wipers are only good for 1 year. I was also given the option to have someone go into the shop and dig my old wipers out of the bin and put them back on the car if I wanted. Obviously, I left it alone, but this seems to be a recurring theme.

Randy Smith, Tim Taylor, Kosta Pappas

breezji1
7/03/2012

"My Sales man Mr. Rory Delouise was the best. Personable,..."

My Sales man Mr. Rory Delouise was the best. Personable, friendly, and vey good and knew the car . I bought a new 2013 xs. this is the 4th BMW I am buying from this dealership. I go back again. Regards, Jila Breeze

Rory DeLouise ( Sales man), Eric Goldberg ( Finance, Charles Dellow ( Sales Manager)

Christine Penik
6/30/2012

"The minute we walked into the dealership we received..."

The minute we walked into the dealership we received excellent customer service. From the receptionist, to the salesperson and manager, we were treated extremely well! Professionalism, knowledge and confidence in the BMW brand was evident. We are certainly pleased with our new vehicle...one that has been on my wish list for years!!!!

David Rojas

First_bmw
6/25/2012

"I recently bought my 1st BMW from them. It was such an..."

I recently bought my 1st BMW from them. It was such an amazing experience. They suggest you what is good for you especially Hamada who helped us in our first buy. Got the car detailed for us as a surprise the day we went to pick our car. I will definitely go back there for my second buy.

Hamada Elmasry