Open Road BMW

BMW of Hudson Valley

Park Ave BMW

sven1981
12/20/2012

"I was an existing BMW owner and I had purchased my first..."

I was an existing BMW owner and I had purchased my first BMW from this location. When my lease was about to expire, I decided to re-visit the location that I purchased my first BMW hoping that I can get a better deal considering that I have been a loyal BMW customer. Off the three BMW dealerships that I visited, this was the least customer friendly. I guess my expectations were high since I was a returning customer. However the sales person would not budge on the numbers and the message I was gettign was that if I had to get the numbers I wanted, I should just get the bare essentials. I do not think this dealership has any incentives to keep their repeat customers. It is a good place for first timers however, I feel that even in this respect, there are better dealerships out there in Jersey.

NiTIN

sandipd
10/27/2012

"Unfortunately, I feel that I need to post this after..."

Unfortunately, I feel that I need to post this after having two negative experiences with Edison Open Road BMW. There appears to be a recurring theme where the quoted work differs then the final bill which contains items (usually parts) that were not disclosed upfront and they typically are substantial in cost. In my most recent visit, what was discussed was replacement of front/rear brakes (~$1,700), the micro-filter (~$200) and $540 for the mecantronic seal to repair a leak identified by one of their mechanics about 3 visits ago. I was told this would be approx $540, but there is an additional $183 in parts for the Oil Pan, oil, etc. Why would these items need replacing and why wasn't I told this in advance? More importantly, did they even fix the right thing as it was written up as an oil leak on the invoice. Since I picked my car up at aroun 8pm, there was no one around that I could speak to and the lady at the loaner car desk where I paid the bill told me to just call the service advisor in the morning to discuss. I attempted to contact the service advisor twice via email and phone and then escalated to the service manager (Tim Taylor), but after not hearing back from him after 1 email/VM, I sent him a 2nd email and CC'ed the general manager (Kosta Pappas) and 6 days after my service was completed and I paid a fairly expensive bill, I have yet to hear from anyone... Very poor customer service (post payment). Also, as an fyi, during the previous visit where I was originally told there was a transmission fluid leak, I was asked if I wanted to change the wipers and I asked if there would be a charge for it. The response I received was "I will let you know if there is a charge for anything". When I received the final bill, I was charged for the wipers which were working perfectly fine. I was told I was only charge for the wipers and not the labor to put them on and that I would be back anyway in a few months to replace them as wipers are only good for 1 year. I was also given the option to have someone go into the shop and dig my old wipers out of the bin and put them back on the car if I wanted. Obviously, I left it alone, but this seems to be a recurring theme.

Randy Smith, Tim Taylor, Kosta Pappas

breezji1
7/03/2012

"My Sales man Mr. Rory Delouise was the best. Personable,..."

My Sales man Mr. Rory Delouise was the best. Personable, friendly, and vey good and knew the car . I bought a new 2013 xs. this is the 4th BMW I am buying from this dealership. I go back again. Regards, Jila Breeze

Rory DeLouise ( Sales man), Eric Goldberg ( Finance, Charles Dellow ( Sales Manager)

Christine Penik
6/30/2012

"The minute we walked into the dealership we received..."

The minute we walked into the dealership we received excellent customer service. From the receptionist, to the salesperson and manager, we were treated extremely well! Professionalism, knowledge and confidence in the BMW brand was evident. We are certainly pleased with our new vehicle...one that has been on my wish list for years!!!!

David Rojas

First_bmw
6/25/2012

"I recently bought my 1st BMW from them. It was such an..."

I recently bought my 1st BMW from them. It was such an amazing experience. They suggest you what is good for you especially Hamada who helped us in our first buy. Got the car detailed for us as a surprise the day we went to pick our car. I will definitely go back there for my second buy.

Hamada Elmasry

widenermsw99
6/21/2012

"My husband and I purchased our first BMW on June 16th. ..."

My husband and I purchased our first BMW on June 16th. Our experience with Mr. Elmasry was professional, kind and patient. We will continue to shop at the Edison, BMW dealership due to our wonderful experience. Sincerely, Kim Pollard

Hamada Elmasry

rtunit
6/14/2012

"Had items stolen from my car that they won't refund..."

Had items stolen from my car that they won't refund because they claim it was my fault for leaving a cell phone clip and bottle of cologne in my car. They charged my credit card for repair work without verifying with me or giving me a chance to have the person who cause the damage repair it. The service manager as well the manager of the dealership haven't returned my calls for 3 weeks regarding any of these and after complaining to BMW north America, they informed me that they have no control over the dealerships and that I'm basically beat. Overall disgusting facility and atrocious customer service. Will probably never get another beamer because of them.

Mike and Jenn in Service

AKURDY
6/04/2012

"Just bought my first BMW from the Certified Pre-owned..."

Just bought my first BMW from the Certified Pre-owned Open Road BMW dealership. Igal did a great job at helping me find the right BMW. It was a pleasure to work with the whole staff, and I will be returning to see Igal for my next car.

Igal Tadjiev, Alex Rozenberg, Kristen Inaugurato

liqcity
6/02/2012

"I have been a loyal customer of Open Road BMW since 1987...."

I have been a loyal customer of Open Road BMW since 1987. The work NO is not in their vocabulary. You are always greeted with a smile. The service is the best and no other dealership can beat their new car prices. I highly reccommend this dealership.

Timothy Taylor, Charles Willis, Alison Wirth, Kristin Mascola, Andrew Nagy, Nitin Kalamdani, Jennifer Malkiewicz, Eric Goldberg, Stephen Hourican

ajithprabhakar
6/01/2012

"Great Experience, We bought our X5 from here, David Rojas..."

Great Experience, We bought our X5 from here, David Rojas did a great job in finding us the right choice and more over getting a good trade in for our Lexus RX 350. Finance Manager Kristin also did a great job explaining all the possible finance options. Delivery went really smooth. It was remarkable how organized they are. Will definitely get our next Bimmer also from here. Keep up the good work

UNITED STATES, David Rojas, Stephen Hourican, Kristin Mascola