Read Reviews Open Road BMW

3.9

3.5

3.8

based on 15 reviews

Overall
3.7

3.7 out of 5

252 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Open Road BMW

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Open Road BMW

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I went into the dealership looking to get a new car and..."

tirkinas
3/4/2012 8:35:58 AM

igal tadjiev

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

I went into the dealership looking to get a new car and trade n my previous vehicle. I wanted to get a good quality automobile at a reasonable price. After working with Igal I was able to drive out that same day with all goals accomplished

Twitter
"This is our first BMW. Our sales person Marlen was..."

Rezzz77
3/3/2012 10:01:20 PM

Marlen Gafanovich

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

This is our first BMW. Our sales person Marlen was amazing. We shopped around for 2 weeks for our X5 and he is the best sales person we encounterd during the whole process. He gave us a great deal.He listened and answered all our questions.We never felt rushed or pressured at all.Once the car was delivered he spend an hour with us explaining all the features and especially the idrive feature in our new X5.I would recommend Marlen Gafanovich to anyone. He is the best!!!

The whole process was smooth and very professional.

Twitter
"My client advisor Bryan Villamil was extremely..."

fjbarbara
3/3/2012 10:11:54 AM

Bryan Villamil

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

My client advisor Bryan Villamil was extremely knowledgeable and made the sales experience a pleasure. I will recommend Bryan to my friends and family for their BMW needs.

Twitter
"Anthony went and the staff at off road BMW were very..."

A.M.
3/2/2012 11:18:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Anthony Napoletano

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Anthony went and the staff at off road BMW were very professional. They were very helpful, and Anthony was very accomodating. It was a very good over all experience which ultimately resulted in me purchasing a 335xi.

Twitter
"We had a very good experience and would recommend the..."

judycarton
2/29/2012 8:46:07 PM

Igal

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

We had a very good experience and would recommend the agency to others. We expressed to Igal when we met with him on 2/14/12 our time constraint. He kept within the timeframe we had, and was very responsive afterwards.

Twitter
"Anthony Napolitano was our sales advisor. He was a..."

AliceSchoemann
2/29/2012 7:08:23 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Anthony Napolitano

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Anthony Napolitano was our sales advisor. He was a pleasure to work with...very professional, responsive, and made sure we understood all the features of the car. We always felt we were Anthony's priority and never felt rushed.

Anthony is an asset to the dealership and I will be recommending him to friends and relatives. He made the whole experience very pleasant. He listens to his customers and he makes you feel confident in buying a BMW from the dealership and in particular from him. Anthony has excellent skills in working with people!

Twitter
"Nitin was very helpful in getting us exactly what we were..."

duhcutestbrat
2/27/2012 10:02:57 PM

Nitin

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Nitin was very helpful in getting us exactly what we were looking for and staying within the buget. I was very pleased on how everything was handled by the BMW dealership.

Twitter
"Happy with my experience. This is my first BMW and..."

lise
2/25/2012 9:00:33 PM

Marlen Gafanovich

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Happy with my experience. This is my first BMW and Marlen made the process painless. He knows his product, not too pushy (something I appreciate) and he delivered what he promised. After 6 years driving an M35, I look forward for the next 3 years driving my new BMW.

Twitter
"I live in New York City... and have found, with..."

RachelZ
2/23/2012 6:43:04 PM

Douglas Jeffries

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

I live in New York City... and have found, with experience, that New Jersey car dealerships have much more competitive pricing than dealerships in New York. I knew the car I wanted and contacted several dealerships in Northern and Central Jersey to obtain lease quotes. I was introduced to Doug, after calling into Open Road BMW in Edison, and asking to speak with a sales person. From the moment I spoke to Doug, I could tell that he was a "no-nonsense" sales person, the only type that I like to deal with. After giving him the specifications of the vehicle I was trying to locate, and the price that I was looking to beat, he called me back promptly with very competitive figures. He also had inventory to choose from and the exact car I was seeking. I explained to him about my experiences at other car dealerships, and that if I was to make the trip in from Manhattan, that I expected professionalism from both him and his managers. I did not want to be quoted one thing over the phone, and arrive to find out that the price or availability of the vehicle had changed. Doug gave me his word and I trusted him. I arrived at the dealership a few hours later with my husband. The transaction went smoothly- and even the dealership's finance manager, Kristin, was a pleasure to deal with. Both Doug and Kristin went out of their way to ensure that things were as easy as pie. Although I could not take the vehicle home with me that night - it was ready for pick-up the next day. In fact, since some additional paperwork required signature, and Doug personally delivered it to Manhattan to us the following day and drove my husband back to New Jersey to pick up the car because I was stuck at the office. Doug's professional demeanor, his old-fashioned way of doing business, and his commitment to developing a long-term relationship with us will surely make us return customers.

Twitter
"Overall the sales call was fine. I had arranged an..."

cmaloney
2/21/2012 3:27:54 PM

Nitin Kalamdani

3.5

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Overall the sales call was fine. I had arranged an appointment on-line dealing with a very nice woman named Amber. I made arrangements to go in to look at the new BMW 3 Series.

I was a bit taken aback when I found that I wouldn't be dealing with the nice woman on the phone but rather with a different sales person. I subsequently found out that Amber just deals with people on-line and sets up appointments. Not a big deal but I would have preferred to know that up front.

Nittan did a good job of showing me the car and answering my questions. The area for improvement here (especially since I had said that the reason I was coming in was to see the new features) would have been for him to actively walk me through the features. Show me how things work, and explain the differences from the older model.

Test drives went fine. I test drove two models a 335i and a 328i since I wanted to get a feel for how much of a difference there was in terms of acceleration and road noise.

On price they came back to me with $500 under MSRP, as if any savvy shopper in today's market negotiates down from MSRP, especially considering I had with me detailed pricing on Dealer Invoice Fair Market Value (limited though it was on this new car).

I did a bit of push back on pricing and they didn't seem interested in budging. Considering the deal I just did came in about $2K less than what they wanted I didn't feel the need to go back. Their point of view (stated during the sales call) was that this was a hot new car and they didn't see the need to budge much on price.

Not sure if they didn't think I was a serious buyer or they really do have so much demand right now that they can command the premium.

Regardless, not a bad experience, but not a great experience. Nittan was nice and friendly but I actually would have preferred a slightly more aggressive demonstration of the features/capabilities on the new model and the pricing (even for an initial offer) left a lot to be desired.

<< Reviews 41-50 | Reviews 61-70 >>