Open Road BMW

1978 Lifetime Reviews

BMW of Bridgewater

widenermsw99
6/21/2012

"My husband and I purchased our first BMW on June 16th. ..."

My husband and I purchased our first BMW on June 16th. Our experience with Mr. Elmasry was professional, kind and patient. We will continue to shop at the Edison, BMW dealership due to our wonderful experience. Sincerely, Kim Pollard

Hamada Elmasry

rtunit
6/14/2012

"Had items stolen from my car that they won't refund..."

Had items stolen from my car that they won't refund because they claim it was my fault for leaving a cell phone clip and bottle of cologne in my car. They charged my credit card for repair work without verifying with me or giving me a chance to have the person who cause the damage repair it. The service manager as well the manager of the dealership haven't returned my calls for 3 weeks regarding any of these and after complaining to BMW north America, they informed me that they have no control over the dealerships and that I'm basically beat. Overall disgusting facility and atrocious customer service. Will probably never get another beamer because of them.

Mike and Jenn in Service

AKURDY
6/04/2012

"Just bought my first BMW from the Certified Pre-owned..."

Just bought my first BMW from the Certified Pre-owned Open Road BMW dealership. Igal did a great job at helping me find the right BMW. It was a pleasure to work with the whole staff, and I will be returning to see Igal for my next car.

liqcity
6/02/2012

"I have been a loyal customer of Open Road BMW since 1987...."

I have been a loyal customer of Open Road BMW since 1987. The work NO is not in their vocabulary. You are always greeted with a smile. The service is the best and no other dealership can beat their new car prices. I highly reccommend this dealership.

ajithprabhakar
6/01/2012

"Great Experience, We bought our X5 from here, David Rojas..."

Great Experience, We bought our X5 from here, David Rojas did a great job in finding us the right choice and more over getting a good trade in for our Lexus RX 350. Finance Manager Kristin also did a great job explaining all the possible finance options. Delivery went really smooth. It was remarkable how organized they are. Will definitely get our next Bimmer also from here. Keep up the good work

UNITED STATES

Rudderow
5/31/2012

"Johhny listed to what we were looking for in a car, and..."

Johhny listed to what we were looking for in a car, and delivered a great car. Very happy with his patients and knowledge of the different vehicles. In the end, we spent more than initially anticipated, but we felt that we bought a great car for the price - good value! The dealership presented a nice, friendly atmosphere and we will certainly recommend. We went to other dealerships prior, and were dissatisfied with salesperson and dealership.

amwnuker
5/18/2012

"My Client Advisor Nitin, worked hard to come up with a..."

My Client Advisor Nitin, worked hard to come up with a deal I was comfortable with and was very patient when teaching me how all the systems work in the car. Even days after my purchase he helped me work through some of my issues and concerns and returned my emails/phone calls promptly. Before purchasing my car from Open Road I had read some negative feedback with how they treated females, but I had a very positive experience and will recommend this dealership to my friends.

jctejada
5/13/2012

"I really wanted to like this BMW dealership because it's..."

I really wanted to like this BMW dealership because it's only 15 minutes from my house but every time I go there I leave regretting ever going there. I used this dealer on 2 separate occasions. The 1st time I took my car for regular service. The work they did on the car was fine but it took them about 45 minutes from the time they told me that someone was bringing the car around to the time I actually got the car. I think they just forgot about me because after 40 minutes I asked the lady at the front desk on the status of the car and she gave me a look like, "Wow you are still here?" after she called again the car was there 5 minutes later. I made no big deal about it, I just shrugged it off and went on my way. A few months later on my 2nd visit I had to get a tire replaced. Same issue all over again... After I paid them for their service I was told that someone will be bringing the car around shortly. This time I waited 30 minutes to ask for the status of the car as I feared what happened the 1st time was going to happen again and it sure look like it was. But like the 1st time after I asked the lady in the front desk they brought the car around right away. These things aren't a big issue to me but they are a big annoyance especially when you have to go some where. My advice to anyone who goes to this dealership... after they tell you that your car is ready and they will bring it around... start asking for it after 10 minutes because it's clear that after my 2 visits that they have communications issues.

sriresearch
5/04/2012

"This is the eighth car that I have purchased with the..."

This is the eighth car that I have purchased with the help of Alan Stein - doesn't that say alot about the level of service one can expect from him? Of course, he is selling a superior product, but he makes it lots of fun too! Highly recommended.

erakovsky
5/04/2012

"I was in a bind after my car accident in which I totaled..."

I was in a bind after my car accident in which I totaled my car and needed an immediate replacement. Alex came to the rescue with a great deal. His professionalism and customer service were off the charts and I am now one happy owner of a beautiful BMW.