Open Road BMW

Open Road BMW Info

Park Ave BMW

1909 Lifetime Reviews

Rallye BMW

"Johhny listed to what we were looking for in a car, and..."

Johhny listed to what we were looking for in a car, and delivered a great car. Very happy with his patients and knowledge of the different vehicles. In the end, we spent more than initially anticipated, but we felt that we bought a great car for the price - good value! The dealership presented a nice, friendly atmosphere and we will certainly recommend. We went to other dealerships prior, and were dissatisfied with salesperson and dealership.

"My Client Advisor Nitin, worked hard to come up with a..."

My Client Advisor Nitin, worked hard to come up with a deal I was comfortable with and was very patient when teaching me how all the systems work in the car. Even days after my purchase he helped me work through some of my issues and concerns and returned my emails/phone calls promptly. Before purchasing my car from Open Road I had read some negative feedback with how they treated females, but I had a very positive experience and will recommend this dealership to my friends.

"I really wanted to like this BMW dealership because it's..."

I really wanted to like this BMW dealership because it's only 15 minutes from my house but every time I go there I leave regretting ever going there. I used this dealer on 2 separate occasions. The 1st time I took my car for regular service. The work they did on the car was fine but it took them about 45 minutes from the time they told me that someone was bringing the car around to the time I actually got the car. I think they just forgot about me because after 40 minutes I asked the lady at the front desk on the status of the car and she gave me a look like, "Wow you are still here?" after she called again the car was there 5 minutes later. I made no big deal about it, I just shrugged it off and went on my way. A few months later on my 2nd visit I had to get a tire replaced. Same issue all over again... After I paid them for their service I was told that someone will be bringing the car around shortly. This time I waited 30 minutes to ask for the status of the car as I feared what happened the 1st time was going to happen again and it sure look like it was. But like the 1st time after I asked the lady in the front desk they brought the car around right away. These things aren't a big issue to me but they are a big annoyance especially when you have to go some where. My advice to anyone who goes to this dealership... after they tell you that your car is ready and they will bring it around... start asking for it after 10 minutes because it's clear that after my 2 visits that they have communications issues.

"This is the eighth car that I have purchased with the..."

This is the eighth car that I have purchased with the help of Alan Stein - doesn't that say alot about the level of service one can expect from him? Of course, he is selling a superior product, but he makes it lots of fun too! Highly recommended.

"I was in a bind after my car accident in which I totaled..."

I was in a bind after my car accident in which I totaled my car and needed an immediate replacement. Alex came to the rescue with a great deal. His professionalism and customer service were off the charts and I am now one happy owner of a beautiful BMW.

"went in for a/c repair and was very satisfied with my..."

went in for a/c repair and was very satisfied with my results. I was able to secure a loaner. Service was attentive and fast...

"My experience with this dealership was one of sheer..."

My experience with this dealership was one of sheer delight. The salesman was non pressure and friendly while the closer was very explained all options that could be purchased. I will probably buy my next vehicle from BMW.

"MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALAN STEIN HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING ....HE..."

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALAN STEIN HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING ....HE IS A GREAT SALES PERSON AND VERY PROFESSIONAL ...WE BEEN WORKING WITH ALAN FOR MANY YEARS ... WE LOVE ALAN STEIN ....

"Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made the..."

Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made the car buying process enjoyable. I was very impressed with the ease of purchasing a new car and the lack of aggressive car salesmanship! Thank You!

"My service call at Open Road BMW this past week was..."

My service call at Open Road BMW this past week was virtually perfect - prompt service, good communication. I found no reason to ever consider going elsewhere!!!

John Ladany