Read Reviews Open Road BMW

262 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Open Road BMW

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Open Road BMW

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Igal helped us very well to lease our new car. he is very..."

gopikamal
3/26/2012 8:31:25 PM

kamal patel

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Igal helped us very well to lease our new car. he is very good sales person and he explains about the car in detail. we will definitely come back again here for our next car and refer to our friends.

Twitter
"Marlen was a great salesman and we bought our new BMW..."

ameola
3/26/2012 5:48:03 PM

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Marlen was a great salesman and we bought our new BMW from him. It was an excellent experence. Marlen is a valued member of your sales crew. Thanks Anthony Meola

Twitter
"Nitin Kalamdani and the dealership were very responsive..."

Sudharam Idupuganti
3/23/2012 11:45:42 PM

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Nitin Kalamdani and the dealership were very responsive to my needs; they were able to locate a car with very specific options that I wanted in an extremely short period of time. The price was just right too! This is my 3rd car lease from Open Road and I am sure I will continue to lease from them many more Beemers. I highly recommend Nitin and Open Road BMW

SUDHARAM IDUPUGANTI, MD

Twitter
"I have had an amazing experience with this location as..."

Gustovar
3/22/2012 9:27:48 PM

John Byrnes

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

I have had an amazing experience with this location as well as Jhon Byrnes. The staff is extremely knowledgable and patient. The product is well described and from startup finish is always an exceptional experience.

Twitter
"From the moment I pulled into Open Road of Edison's..."

TG335ix
3/22/2012 11:09:21 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

From the moment I pulled into Open Road of Edison's service drop off the experience was great. The gentleman who greeted me in their "drive thru" drop off was very professional . I believe his name was Dave, he reminded me to take my EZ Pass and garage door opener along with my sunglasses. I was promptly sat with service advisor Mike Lacerda who took down my service concerns, ran a report to see if there was any open recalls or service campaigns on my vehicle and then actually allowed me to speak with one of the Master Techs about an odd ball issue I was having.

Mike took down all my concerns, gave me a copy of the repair order and walked me to the loaner car counter. I was introduced to a cheerful woman named Allison who wrote me up for a vehicle to use while my car was in for the services. She asked if I needed any help with the controls on the loaner as this was a different car from mine. Actually much to my surprise I was given a vehicle one size larger than what I had dropped off. Possibly a tactic to make me desire a 535 as my next vehicle....it worked!

I was kept updated through out the repairs via email and phone calls as needed. I had called in for a quote on some additional work after my service advisor had left for the day and spoke with the service manager Tony Martins. Tony did not stumble at all on my request and was actually able to get me the info and prices I requested promptly. The quote was actually very competitive for the area and lower than the dealer which is closer to my home so I had the work performed.

Being that I work insane hours out of state, the Master Technician and service advisor both offered to drop the car at my home at 8pm and pickup the loaner car as they lived near by. This would also give them one last test drive of 15 miles or so to make sure everything was rectified.

YOU DO NOT GET THIS KIND OF SERVICE EVERY DAY!!!

Twitter
"Had a few issues with the car which included random..."

Njzangel
3/21/2012 5:45:05 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Michael Lacerda

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

Had a few issues with the car which included random noises in places and few other minor stuff including oil change needed. I have worked with Michael for a while on repairs, etc. He is the type of person to go that extra mile to help you out no matter how big or small the issue and follow up with everything to make sure you have nothing to stress about. This guy actually listens to you and understands your the one who always drives the car and witness any issues when bringing the car in for service. He will go out of his way to make sure your experience at the service dept is perfect and your car stays in excellent condition.

When you go in for service or need something fixed on your car, take it to Open Road Bmw Edison and ask for Michael Lacerda, this guy will take care of you.

Thanks for all the help mike!

Twitter
"I rate Igal Tajiev extremely knowledgeable, and quite..."

au31au31
3/18/2012 1:21:12 PM

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

I rate Igal Tajiev extremely knowledgeable, and quite simply the reason why I purchased the automobile when I did. He did not “sell” the car, but let it speak and sell itself. I found him extremely trustful, and would consider doing business with him in the future. A few years back I had a bad experience with Open Road, which led me to purchase another model car from another dealer, and Igal changed my malignant opinion of the dealership, and truly got me the desired outcome I wanted. I would recommend him as a salesperson to family and friend alike. More importantly I would continue to do business with him in the future and feel fulfilled with my purchasing needs. Even after the sale, he continued to explain the features and function of the auto, which I was having issues successfully operating. Additionally, Eric Goldberg explained the financial and warrantee aspects of the deal in such a concise manner, that I purchased the wheel and rim protection package, which I was admit against purchasing. He truly explained the value of the warrantee in such dept, that he drove my discussion is purchasing the plan.

Twitter
"My experience at Open Road BMW was excellent. I sent a..."

ladymay231
3/16/2012 7:15:27 PM

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

My experience at Open Road BMW was excellent. I sent a price request on Feb. 16th and was contacted and introduced to various employees and all of them were friendly and professional. Igal Tadjiev was the key sales guy who smooth the process for me to get an excellent car the following Saturday. I love the car and I enjoyed the process of getting it.

Twitter
"I have a 25 year relationship with Doug Jeffries and..."

jcpag
3/8/2012 5:16:03 PM

Doug Jeffries

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

I have a 25 year relationship with Doug Jeffries and would never consider going else where. Doug is an honest stand-up guy and provides the highest level of service and integrity in all his transactions. I have personally done about 5 transactions with Doug and have referred him to colleagues who experienced the same. The brand "BMW" is a standout as far I'm concerned, and getting Doug to work with assists in the process of getting into a new vehicle hassle free.

Twitter
"We gave a perfect score in this survey because we had a..."

cmc1p
3/7/2012 6:19:43 PM

Douglas Jeffries

My Review Of Open Road BMW:

We gave a perfect score in this survey because we had a wonderful experience at this dealership and Mr. Jeffries deserves to be recognized because he took the time to answer all of our questions and helped us make the best purchasing decision for us. We are very happy with the service we received and with our new BMW.

<< Reviews 41-50 | Reviews 61-70 >>