Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

About Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"I purchased a new Ford Explorer on 28 Dec 2013. The..."

I purchased a new Ford Explorer on 28 Dec 2013. The whole experience was positive. The staff took good care of me and I felt very comfortable working with Chappy. I am retired military and I connected immediately with Chappy. The vehicle has a lot of new technology on it and Chappy comes in on his days off to demonstrate how to use it. I will recommend the dealership and Chappy to anyone who is looking to purchase American. Thank you -

"I recently bought my 2nd car from Ourisman Ford in..."

I recently bought my 2nd car from Ourisman Ford in Alexandria this time it was a used Ford Focus. My salesman was Chappy who I dealt with before and can personally attest to the fact that he is as nice and professional as all of his reviews indicate. I also interacted with Ms. Lou A. King, who I found out after the fact to be the General Manager. My interaction with her came about when I asked Chappy for a third key to my new car (which I love 40MPG!!!). The third key for me is necessary as I keep one key, another stays at my parent's house in case mine is 'lost' and the third key is for my roomies. I watched from a distance Chappy's interaction with Ms. King. I was very impressed with her expressed understanding and most importantly her immediate willingness to get an additional key cut for me at a negligible cost! I observed her to be approachable, courteous, pleasant and most helpful in my interaction. It cannot not easy being a woman in charge in a male dominated business. My experience was once again very positive with the entire dealership and process. Thank you Chappy and you too Ms. King--way to go putting the customer first!

Lou A. King

"First of all, I'm not sure why someone in charge of..."

First of all, I'm not sure why someone in charge of this dealership was in the "lane" but I'm not versed in the details of car dealership life, so whatever. Ms King seemed very anxious, spastic, unacknowledged by her staff, rude, and lacking the precise tact for a customer service based position. Now I've been to many a dealership in my time, more so just the get in and get out type deal. However, in this instance I was quite entertained by the lackluster of her approach to dealing with the business, mainly customers and staff, of the dealership. Don't get me wrong, the guy who installed the parts I needed was very thorough and efficient. I was simply off put by someone in a managerial role, to be placed in a heavily populated customer area, and not have the simple mindset of being efficient enough to handle it. Word of mouth is probably your best and most popular brand of advertising. I'd be mindful of who you put in an area where people are watching. Just food for thought.

Lou King

"Chappy is the consummate professional -- hospitable,..."

Chappy is the consummate professional -- hospitable, forthright, knowledgable, and an all-around great guy! Working through USAA's Automobile Purchasing Service, I had high expectations upon arriving at the dealership. Suffice it to say that Chappy exceeded my expectations in all respects. The process was seamless, Chappy orchestrated a superb deal for me, and I left as a very satisfied customer. If you desire a pleasant automobile-purchasing experience in a low-stress environment, and value working with honest people, see Chappy today. It's no surprise that he's the top-rated sales manager in the area. He earns your business the old-fashioned way ... with honesty and integrity!

"This has been by far the BESTcar buying experience I have..."

This has been by far the BESTcar buying experience I have ever encountered in my adult life. Chappy Polk rendered exceptional customer service and found me my DREAM CAR. Chappy certainly made me very "happy" and as a fellow military veteran he treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. Ted Mixon is an excellent Business Manager and handled my paperwork expeditously and with the greatest of care. Love the Southern charm. Brian Haynesworth went beyond the call of duty in rendering me assistance in transporting my vehicle. I would, without a doubt HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership to anyone who is in the market of purchasing a car. I have NEVER had such a wonderful experience! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE!

Ted Mixon and Brian Haynesworth

"I bought a brand new Ford Edge at Ourisman Ford in..."

I bought a brand new Ford Edge at Ourisman Ford in February of 2013 and was very happy with the car buying experience. I was told that scratches the car had on the front bumper as I bought it would be removed courtesy of Ford, so I brought the car in for this service. My experience with the servicing department has been very disappointing. The service process was delayed and riddled with mistakes due to internal communication problems of staff, and I had to bring the car in twice as a result. The second time of service the scratches were removed successfully, however, upon picking up the car I realized that my Alexandria decal sticker (for paying personal property taxes) was missing. I brought this theft to the immediate attention of one of the managers, Janet Pincher, whose response unfortunately was less than helpful. Basically, her stance was that Ford does not employ thiefs. Given that the sticker was taken while under Ford’s supervision I find this to be an unacceptable answer that deflects all responsibility on the part of Ford and does not attempt to diffuse the situation. I reported the theft to the Fairfax County police in order to replace the sticker, and they informed me that this was not the first report of stolen property they have received about Ourisman Ford and that in previous cases the managers’ responses were similar to the one I received. This has left me very dissatisfied with the Ford service department and, more importantly, with Ford management who refused to take any responsibility for the theft occurring under their watch, and proved very unhelpful in resolving the issue in any way. Janet Pincher was also unable to comment on how she would prevent such occurrences in the future. I would be very uncomfortable bringing my car into Ourisman Ford again in the future for servicing.

Janet Pincher

"I had a great experience at Ourisman Ford because..."

I had a great experience at Ourisman Ford because everyone I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. I actually enjoyed meeting these folks and working with them. Hemi was knowledgeable and very nice and helped me understand the car's features and details, and it was actually a pleasant experience discussing price with Eric, not how I remember my last new car purchase at another manufacturer in 2003. I got a fair deal and would shop at Ourisman again. In fact, I decided not to go back to a competitor to drive its car a second time because I was being treated so well at Ourisman.

Hemi Hunt

"I have purchased my cars at this dealer for years and..."

I have purchased my cars at this dealer for years and have always had a very pleasant experience. My experience a few days ago buying a new Ford Fiesta was truly outstanding. I spoke with Mr. Polk on the phone and told him what I was looking for (model, color, options, etc.). He got back to me very quickly and confirmed he had what I was looking for. He was very nice, did not pressure me and was very knowledgable. Since it was difficult for me to get to the dealership and bring the car home, Mr. Polk had the car cleaned up and gassed up and prepared the paperwork. He then delivered the car to my house and we closed the deal at my kitchen table. The whole experience only took about 4 hours and I never had to leave my house. Best car buying experience ever!

"I have purchased my cars at Ourisman for years and bring..."

I have purchased my cars at Ourisman for years and bring them to the dealership for service. I like being able to make an appointment. I dropped my car at the appointment time and it was ready when promised. Bobby called me to verify the work that needed to be done. The work was completed, the bill was correct and my car was ready when I arrived. This visit was for scheduled maintenance.

"My husband and I had an outstanding car buying experience..."

My husband and I had an outstanding car buying experience at Ourisman thanks to Greg Clark. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly, and unlike every other car buying experience we have had previously he was not aggressively trying to sell us on anything or pressuring us. We have in the past walked out of car dealerships for that very reason even if we wanted the car. Instead, Greg was personable, very patient, and honest, and thus inspired a lot of confidence in the car I bought and the process; so much so that we ended up buying two cars on the same day, which was far from planned. Additionally, Greg has also been very helpful in the days after the car purchases in explaining technology features and answering any questions that are coming up later on. I highly recommend this dealership and, more specifically, working with Greg Clark. I have already passed on his card to a number of colleagues and friends who asked for it after I told them what a good experience we had.

Greg Clark