Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Detroiter1981
4/15/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

My wife and I ordered a new Ford Edge in a color we thought we liked. When it arrived, we had second thoughts about the color. Chappy and Don were very understanding and worked with us to find a different color we did like. Knowing a new car is a big decision, they emphasized that we should be happy with our purchase. We ended up with the color we wanted and at a fair price. I would highly recommend them based on their commitment to and support of their customers.

Ms K
4/15/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Maxx, is a one of the best Salesman I have ever known. I have been doing business with the Ford dealership for many years and I really appreciate his professionalism, knowledge, caring of the customer and his honesty. I will continue to purchase vehicles from Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria has long as Maxx is available.

Jessica
4/08/2015

"Raegan is highly recommended!"

Raegan and Jack were a pleasure to work with. They provided unparalleled customer service from start to finish and beyond. I am absolutely in love with my 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid! My only regret is not going to purchase one from them earlier! I would highly recommend this dealership and sales associates to anyone. They were helpful but not pushy. They have earned my continued business!

Raegan Hooker-Hairston

Tron 2
4/03/2015

"Great experience!"

This is the second time I've used Ourisman Ford to lease a car. I was introduced to Max two years ago when I leased my first Ford Fusion. This time around Max took care of me and got me exactly what I wanted. The process was easy and in less than 2 hours I was driving off in my new car. Max was amazing and I hope he is around when my lease is up, he made this experience wonderful. Thanks Max!!!

Kristin
4/01/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience! I traded my vehicle in for a 2015 Ford Explorer. I already knew what I wanted on the vehicle, and submitted an online inquiry. Raegan contacted me within 24 hours and asked when I would like to come in and test drive the vehicle. He wasn't pushy and allowed me time to decide what my next step would be. I loved the vehicle right away! The process was seamless and quick. I was in and out in a couple of hours, without any issues. All of the staff there was really nice and helpful. I would deifniely reccomend Ourisman Ford and Lincoln to everyone, and tell them to ask for Raegan.

Raegan Hooker-Hairston

walkerc1
4/01/2015

"Awesome Service!"

This is the second car I have purchased from Ourisman Ford, and the process was simple and easy thanks to Maxx. I turned in a 2012 Ford Escape for the 2015 version and Maxx made sure to include any and all incentives available to me. I got a great deal on my vehicle and Maxx is always super helpful. He provides excellent customer service and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Always a great experience working with Maxx!

jdempc
3/30/2015

"Finally "

My husband and I visited Oursiman after going to four other dealerships. Finally my search was over and I bought a 2015 Ford Fusion. Everyone we dealt with was wonderful. I would highly recommend going to this dealership if you are in the market for a new car or truck. We were so impressed with Raegan Harriston that I asked him to start looking for a newer truck for my husband.

Raegan Harriston

Clarice
3/24/2015

"Happy, happy, joy, joy!"

I went to Ourisman of Alexandria (World of Ford Sales Inc.) at 6129 Richmond Hwy Alexandria, VA 22303 to see what kind of deal I could get before going to the Nissan dealership. But after meeting Raegan Hooker-Hairston my awesome salesman, I fell in love with the 2015 Ford Escape the deal was way too good to pass up. Not only did he "not" play games, he was honest, thorough, super friendly and he even took the stress out of buying the vehicle. To say the least he truly made it an enjoyable experience. The manager was fantastic, as well as Cynthia Hatcher the Finance Manager. I will definitely recommend Raegan as well as World of Ford to my family and friends. Again, Lord knows I hated/dreaded going to a car lot but I'm happy and satisfied now!!!!! I now have a different outlook on car buying. Keep up the good work and thanks for everything Raegan.

Raegan Hooker-Hairston and Cynthia Hatcher.

burgosw22
3/20/2015

"Best Dealership"

I've been looking for a good deal on a 2014 Focus ST for a few months. This was the first dealership to actually work with me and get me an amazing price. The salesperson Raegan Hairston kept in contact with me and answered every question I had accurately. The finance process was quick and easy. Henry Hylton walked me through the steps and did a great job. They were able to get me a 0% apr and the monthly payments I wanted. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Ford poor Lincoln.

Raegan Hairston, Henry Hylton

Jennann
3/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

I just purchased a Ford Fiesta from Ourisman Ford, and let me just say, for a person who does not enjoy the process of buying a car, this experience has changed my mind. My salesmen were Chappy Polk and Brian Haynesworth who were both friendly, honest and overall made the process an extremely painless experience. They even stayed pasted closing time to make sure that I was all set and ready to go in my new car! I will definitely be recommending Ourisman Ford to a friend and I don't plan on bringing my future business anywhere else!

Brian Haynesworth