Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

3.9

6129 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, Virginia 22303 Directions

133 Reviews of Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

August 14, 2017

"Customer Service Ends After the Sale."

- KellyBurgoyne

Purchased a used car back in June and was promised that I would have my windshield (small chip) repaired and the spare key (broken) repaired. This promise was solidified in writing on the IOU slip. It has been two months and I have reached out via phone and email several times. I have not heard back from anyone at the dealership and am forced to escalate my issue to small claims court, since the key fob and windshield repair easily exceeds $300. Furthermore, the finance department said that the best financing option I could receive (credit score over 700) was 9.6%. After contacting USAA, I learned that, that rate was nearly double the rates I could receive. Thankfully, USAA made refinancing an easy process for me, but it was a burden I should not have faced had the finance department at the dealership had my best interest in mind. Unless you are wholeheartedly set on a vehicle at this dealership and understand that the customer service is far from what you would hope or even expect, I would strongly urge you to look elsewhere and save yourself the headache of working with this business.

David sperau, David Holcomb
May 01, 2017

"Happy with the car I got, thankful for Kevin's help"

- Alison Gibbons

Although I had a few complications Kevin was extremely helpful and did a great job! I am thankful for being able to get the car I wanted and all his help trying to get me the best price possible. He went above and beyond to get me everything I needed to get out the door.

Kevin Soltwedel
April 14, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 Ford Focus"

- rschudlich

Kevin Soltwedel was very knowledgeable and provided an excellent car buying experience for my son as a first time car buyer. I would recommend seeing Kevin for your next car purchase or lease.

Kevin Soltwedel
March 31, 2017

"Sales department was a big dissapointment."

- Disappointed buyer

My husband test drove and put a deposit on a vehicle and set up an appointment for the next day to finalize the deal. We arrive at the appointed time, the salesman wad dealing with 2 other customers and was bouncing from person to person. Never giving us his full attention. Then after our purchase they were to detail it, and after over an hour waiting all that was done was a wash. The only person who gave us the time of day was Joe in finance he listened and was pleasant and curtious. Will not recommend this dealer to anyone.

Don Gardner
February 12, 2017

"Alway Great Service"

- Randy H.

I bring my Fusion Hybrid to the delaership for regular service, because I know that their technicians have the knowledge and experience required to maintain this complex machine. They offer a convenient shuttle to the metro or to points in downtown Alexandria which makes dropping my car off here super convenient. They never try to sell me extra service - they do make recommendations, but they are reasonable. The costs are what you would expect at a dealership, but they usually have a coupon available.

Lamar
December 21, 2016

"Worse place to buy from"

- Chanel_ariel

I purchased a 2010 Honda crosstour in October got a inspection, and it failed because of motor mounts,back brakes&rotors,and tire rods. My car needed all this stuff within the first thirty days, and was suppose to be under warranty but they told me they only cover the transmission, and engine. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY SELL ANYTHING,AND THEN DON'T TRY TO FIX PROBLEMS THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT😡😡😡

Combo
November 04, 2016

"Fake Warranty"

- Mert

I bought 2004 F-250 Super Duty 141000 miles which comes with 30 days - 1000 mile warranty but i just drive the truck 200 miles and water pump broken i called them and they told me i can take it to any ford dealer and they will deal between. Now they dont want to pay because they said is not include the warranty.Its cost me $1600 with all the belts, water pump and pullies. Please dont go to this dealer they are so rude and nasty people.They are only nice until you buy the car.

Nick Clark
Mike Powers
Anthony Romano
Ralph Taylor
October 23, 2016

"Chappy and Davis were great!"

- Ncsu12

Went in looking for one vehicle and left with a better one at the same price point. David is an honest, thoughtful salesman and Chappy could be your best friend in a matter of minutes. Hey Chappy...GO PATS!

Chappy Polk
Other Employees : David Woelk
September 30, 2016

"Not worth the drive, thank you for the 6 hour loss of my day"

- Castelvecchial

I am disappointed in the level of customer service I experienced from Salesman "MP". Here is why 1) Salesman "MP" - was not available when I arrived at the location, knowing I was on my way, then putting me with a newer employee that I had no rapport with. I felt I had established a level of trust and understanding with Salesman "M", that was lost when being forced to work with another employee. 2) Salesman "MP" informed me that you had the vehicle ready for me for when I arrived, it was not cleaned. I informed Salesman "MP" two days prior to my visit that I was to look at one particular vehicle, thus giving him ample time prepare the vehicle, he did nothing. 3) A cursory review of the vehicle would have indicated that radio knob was missing, the rear hatch did not work properly, and that the floor mats were missing. Though the items would be able to addressed, it would have taken time to correct, which I was limited on. I had informed Salesman "MP" of my two hour drive to your location, and yet he could not take the time to review the vehicle. It is for these reason that I did not purchase the vehicle for which I came to see. Without these errors, I would have purchased the vehicle without reserve. Other observations about my experience not related to you are as follows; • The snide and condescending attitude of the Sales Director was very off-putting and was not justified. The tone of his voice when he interjected himself into my conversation with the salesman established a hostile environment. • The same attitude of the Sales Director was apparent it in the negotiation process, or shall I saw lack thereof. His lack of willingness to even flatter the idea of moving a price point on the sale vehicle contributed to the loss of the sale. o I asked for a 2.9% ($989) reduction on the sale vehicle. No return or counter offer. o Continuing on to the trade-in vehicle, I asked for a 5.6% ($500) increase and still no return or counter offer. • At the end of the day, the sale was lost over a 4% difference in negotiated prices on a used vehicle. • The car-buying experience at this dealership was deplorable based on the actions of two employees. • The salesperson "C" I worked with needs more extensive training. He did not appear to have knowledge about the vehicles and was agonizingly slow with paperwork and quotes.

Dan Ierace
Mike Powers
September 20, 2016

"Like Dealing with Friend's"

- MrPhish

Pat is a super nice person and always has a bright smile and a cheerful attitude. Pat doesn't know the words "can't do that" as he always takes care of me whenever I am at the dealership. It's like talking with a friend, rather than some unknown person. If Pat doesn't know the answer to your question, he knows who or where to find an answer for you. BTW: he is evidently not related to Lou Costello ... but he still has a great sense of humor.

Patrick Costello