Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Kadience88
7/15/2015

"Never Give Up"

My experience was great I'm glad that I had the car salesman I had he didn't give up until he got me into the car I wanted .

James Horwitz
6/09/2015

"Poor Service --Dangerous Car Don't Buy"

I have purchased two cars from this dealership, an '09 Ford Flex and a '15 Lincoln MKZ. I always thought their service was good, although overpriced. I was almost -- dead wrong. They charged me $1,500+ for brake work on the Flex that was done in a negligent manner. The wheel acted as a circular saw, slicing the brake line. I ended up with no brakes on I-95. Do you think that's bad? They would not properly reimburse me for the poor workmanship. Don't buy from Ourisman. Don't believe there claims about service. Run while you can -- because driving an Ourisman Ford might just kill you...

Sohail Nasim

zl
5/11/2015

"Greatest Car Purchasing Experience"

I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone who are considering buying a ford or lincoln. Maxx and Mike are extremely helpful and very welcoming. They did not push me on price or buying date or anything, which makes you feel comfortable when purchasing a car. Mike Powers has lots of knowledge in Mustangs in different model years. Maxx Manu also has great knowledge about ford car models. They both are wonderful salesman, but in fact you will not even notice they are salesman. They get my car to their dealership in just one afternoon. That is extremely fast in my opinion. I would highly recommend to talk to Maxx or Mike if you are thinking about getting a Mustand, or Ford/ Lincoln in general. Z.L.

charliew
5/09/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

I would highy recommend this dealership and ask for Max or Mike to work with you in finding your vehicle as they are there to find what your looking for to meet your needs and not sell you anything! There are many salesman (people) out there, but working with me they were men concerned with finding me what I needed and listened to me and not tried to sell me into what I didn't need. Through out the process they kept me informed and updated and upon delievery they both took the time to walk me through my vehicle and ensure I new everything I needed and upon completion asked ne to keep them informed of anything when it came to the vehicle to ensure it is always top notch and depaenable, Charlie W.

Collins
4/20/2015

"Excellence Customer Service"

I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus Titanium. I knew exactly the type of vehicle I wanted and what I wanted in the vehicle. Raegan Hooker-Hairston and Chappy Polk were professional, courteous, honest, and patient while I went through this transition in purchasing a new vehicle. They were not pushy and did not try to pressure me. They honored and did not try to haggle my Tru Car quote. They found me exactly what I wanted and ensured I had everything wanted in the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and salesman.

Detroiter1981
4/15/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

My wife and I ordered a new Ford Edge in a color we thought we liked. When it arrived, we had second thoughts about the color. Chappy and Don were very understanding and worked with us to find a different color we did like. Knowing a new car is a big decision, they emphasized that we should be happy with our purchase. We ended up with the color we wanted and at a fair price. I would highly recommend them based on their commitment to and support of their customers.

Ms K
4/15/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Maxx, is a one of the best Salesman I have ever known. I have been doing business with the Ford dealership for many years and I really appreciate his professionalism, knowledge, caring of the customer and his honesty. I will continue to purchase vehicles from Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria has long as Maxx is available.

Jessica
4/08/2015

"Raegan is highly recommended!"

Raegan and Jack were a pleasure to work with. They provided unparalleled customer service from start to finish and beyond. I am absolutely in love with my 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid! My only regret is not going to purchase one from them earlier! I would highly recommend this dealership and sales associates to anyone. They were helpful but not pushy. They have earned my continued business!

Tron 2
4/03/2015

"Great experience!"

This is the second time I've used Ourisman Ford to lease a car. I was introduced to Max two years ago when I leased my first Ford Fusion. This time around Max took care of me and got me exactly what I wanted. The process was easy and in less than 2 hours I was driving off in my new car. Max was amazing and I hope he is around when my lease is up, he made this experience wonderful. Thanks Max!!!

Kristin
4/01/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience! I traded my vehicle in for a 2015 Ford Explorer. I already knew what I wanted on the vehicle, and submitted an online inquiry. Raegan contacted me within 24 hours and asked when I would like to come in and test drive the vehicle. He wasn't pushy and allowed me time to decide what my next step would be. I loved the vehicle right away! The process was seamless and quick. I was in and out in a couple of hours, without any issues. All of the staff there was really nice and helpful. I would deifniely reccomend Ourisman Ford and Lincoln to everyone, and tell them to ask for Raegan.

Reviews of Maxx Manu