Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

ASM

November 04, 2016

"Fake Warranty"

- Mert

I bought 2004 F-250 Super Duty 141000 miles which comes with 30 days - 1000 mile warranty but i just drive the truck 200 miles and water pump broken i called them and they told me i can take it to any ford dealer and they will deal between. Now they dont want to pay because they said is not include the warranty.Its cost me $1600 with all the belts, water pump and pullies. Please dont go to this dealer they are so rude and nasty people.They are only nice until you buy the car.

October 23, 2016

"Chappy and Davis were great!"

- Ncsu12

Went in looking for one vehicle and left with a better one at the same price point. David is an honest, thoughtful salesman and Chappy could be your best friend in a matter of minutes. Hey Chappy...GO PATS!

September 30, 2016

"Not worth the drive, thank you for the 6 hour loss of my day"

- Castelvecchial

I am disappointed in the level of customer service I experienced from Salesman "MP". Here is why 1) Salesman "MP" - was not available when I arrived at the location, knowing I was on my way, then putting me with a newer employee that I had no rapport with. I felt I had established a level of trust and understanding with Salesman "M", that was lost when being forced to work with another employee. 2) Salesman "MP" informed me that you had the vehicle ready for me for when I arrived, it was not cleaned. I informed Salesman "MP" two days prior to my visit that I was to look at one particular vehicle, thus giving him ample time prepare the vehicle, he did nothing. 3) A cursory review of the vehicle would have indicated that radio knob was missing, the rear hatch did not work properly, and that the floor mats were missing. Though the items would be able to addressed, it would have taken time to correct, which I was limited on. I had informed Salesman "MP" of my two hour drive to your location, and yet he could not take the time to review the vehicle. It is for these reason that I did not purchase the vehicle for which I came to see. Without these errors, I would have purchased the vehicle without reserve. Other observations about my experience not related to you are as follows; • The snide and condescending attitude of the Sales Director was very off-putting and was not justified. The tone of his voice when he interjected himself into my conversation with the salesman established a hostile environment. • The same attitude of the Sales Director was apparent it in the negotiation process, or shall I saw lack thereof. His lack of willingness to even flatter the idea of moving a price point on the sale vehicle contributed to the loss of the sale. o I asked for a 2.9% ($989) reduction on the sale vehicle. No return or counter offer. o Continuing on to the trade-in vehicle, I asked for a 5.6% ($500) increase and still no return or counter offer. • At the end of the day, the sale was lost over a 4% difference in negotiated prices on a used vehicle. • The car-buying experience at this dealership was deplorable based on the actions of two employees. • The salesperson "C" I worked with needs more extensive training. He did not appear to have knowledge about the vehicles and was agonizingly slow with paperwork and quotes.

Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria, Alexandria, VA, 22303