Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

About Ourisman Ford & Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

MrPhish
9/20/2016

"Like Dealing with Friend's"

Pat is a super nice person and always has a bright smile and a cheerful attitude. Pat doesn't know the words "can't do that" as he always takes care of me whenever I am at the dealership. It's like talking with a friend, rather than some unknown person. If Pat doesn't know the answer to your question, he knows who or where to find an answer for you. BTW: he is evidently not related to Lou Costello ... but he still has a great sense of humor.

Robert Marin
9/08/2016

"Do not buy a car from here"

When I tried to get the car serviced..they never scheduled a rental. They wont call you back, service is rude, and they still have an "I owe u" slip they gave me to fix items on my car that I purchased brand new about 3 months ago that they still have NOT completed. trust me and go elsewhere.

Freddy was helpful and friendly getting us the car but everything after that has been absolutely horrible.

Teddy
7/08/2016

"No communication "

The communication on my 2010 Ford Edge gas tank recall while in for replacement was very poor. My car was in the shop for a week and I only new my car was ready for pick up because I called to check up on it. The gas tank recall part was on back order and I never was informed it had arrived. When I went to pick up my car, their was no one available to go over the repair with me and the cashier was unable to answer my questions. I tryed to get the person who retreived my car for me to go over it with me, but he could not speak english and did not understand what i was asking. I concider communication a HUGE HUGE part of customer serivce and will not return to Ourisman Dealership to have my car serviced.

do not know the name of the person who checked my car in.

Rachel A.
6/19/2016

"Not your typical car sales experience"

We purchased our first new car through Chappy in 2012. We had a great experience with him. He is easy to talk to and he doesn't push you to buy anything. So when we were ready to look at another new car, we went right back to Chappy. We worked with him as well as his son, Chip. His son is working his way through law school and is just as easy to talk to as his father. Chip took us to test drive different cars and had a vast knowledge of each car we drove. It was a pleasure to work with Chappy and Chip. They answered all our questions (face-to-face, text, and email) with patience and professionalism... and we had a lot of questions! We purchased our car through Chip. We highly recommend seeing Chappy or Chip if you go to the dealership! Don't pass up the fancy starbucks machine in the waiting room, it makes a mean latte :-)

Chip Polk

MKX16
3/21/2016

"Worth the Wait"

I have been working with the staff at Ourisman Lincoln in Alexandria for several months now on finding the right car. I ended up test driving several cars, both Lincoln and Ford, over the course of several months and finally ended up buying a used Lincoln MKX, with which I am very happy. I worked with a young man named Colin Cantfil, who stayed in touch with me over the course of several months. He is an excellent salesperson, very polite, respectful and knowledgeable about his product. I never felt pressured and genuinely felt that he was there to help me make the best decision in buying a car. Once I made up my mind on a car, the rest of the team at Oursiman was there to see me through the process. I am very happy and would recommend Colin and the very capable team at Oursiman Lincoln of Alexandria.

Colin C. Cantfil

PonyGirl
2/13/2016

"Great Experience!"

Go see Colin! He set me up to drive a Mustang, AND took me down to their Chevy dealer to compare to the Camaro. AWESOME!

Colin Cantfil

Narae23
12/29/2015

"Easy Purchase"

Maxx Manu was an excellent sales rep. He was quick to respond to my requested and happy to answer all questions that I had about the vehicles that he had available. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy. He made sure I was comfortable with my purchase and made my buying experience easy and I will recommend him to anyone I know purchasing a vehicle.

sshaffer
12/22/2015

"Great Experience"

This experience was great even though I was extremely stress because my car had died after 12 years. Over that last few days, Mike Hughes put in every effort to locate a 2016 Ford Escape that would fit my needs and price. Chappy Polk was reassuring that the car that I wanted was able to get to the dealership. Chappy even provided me with a car to get around in over that last few days. Mike and Chappy were both patient, understanding, and reassuring that things would work out, even when I was so stressed out. The financial department was seamless, thank you. Overall, I had a great experience, even though I think that I stressed them out. Thanks Mike and Chappy!!!

MFujita
12/12/2015

"Great experience-highly recommend "

This was the most streamline and easy process I've ever had making a large purchase. From the moment we walked in to the dealership we were greeted with friendly people who listened to our situation and helped us make the best selection for our needs. They were willing to price out different options for leasing vs financing for a couple different car! This was a big help and is ultimately what brought us back after looking at other dealerships. I highly recommend Ourisman Ford in Alexandria to anyone even thinking about getting a new or used vehicle.

Alex Vasquez

Dclawyerguy78
12/12/2015

"Professionals with integrity "

I haven't bought my car yet, and may not even buy from here, depending on the price point, but Chappy knows that. I had a bad experience at Lindsay Ford last night with what I would describe as hidden pricing - they wouldn't tell me any of the details, just final numbers, thinking that I wouldn't know anything about how finance works or how to do a simple amortization. They kept trying to move fees between either interest or he term, rather than just coming down to their advertised price. Chappy knows about that experience and is being totally up front and honest in all of our dealings. He's giving me no bs and I appreciate that greatly. The difference in professionalism and integrity between Chappy and the guys at Lindsay Ford is worlds apart. I would definitely recommend Chappy, regardless of whether I buy with him. The whole experience so far has been excellent.

Reviews of Freddy Porto