Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bret Bair, Internet Sales Manager, Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bret Bair

Internet Sales Manager

May 22, 2017

"Great place to do business"

- Erin

We had a wonderful experience at Outten. Bruno Lebrun was very helpful and resourceful. We would recommend going to Outten for your car/truck purchases.

May 20, 2017

"Great experience here"

- Catsteever47

Had a great experience here at this dealer. Bruno was awesome. I got a brand new 2017 jeep patriot. We got a great deal and great help. I highly recommend Outten.

May 13, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Mike

I met Tom Regis briefly the evening before I made my purchase. No pressure at al,l beyond let me know what I can do for you. I had my eye on a truck that I had researched online. I sent an email late that evening and Tom made the time for me on Saturday afternoon to do a test drive. I decided to make the purchase and Tom and the staff worked hard to let me take the truck home that day. Outten is a family and a team. Everyone involved in the sale worked hard to make everything happen. I look forward to working with the staff from Outten. Thank you Tom and everyone else that helped get my new truck prepped and out the door. Job well done.

Tom Regis