Outten Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Representative

January 31, 2017

"Best dealership around"

- Joanne2014

Outten has the best dealers around. I would recommend them and have to all my friends and family. I was treated with respect and not judged like other dealers. I was overwhelmed with how much they cared about me. Each one of the employees went out of their way to help me get the car I wanted. I am so grateful and appreciative to Shawn Stoll for all his help. I will be doing all my business with him for now on. Thank you so much.

January 20, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Nbutz208547

This was not the first vehicle that I purchased at Outten, and it certainly won't be the last! The selection of vehicles is great. The employees are awesome! I can't say enough about my salesman Bruno. He did everything I asked of him, and he quickly got me into my 2017 Durango! Every time I have gone for service it had been an easy experience. The ladies at the front desk are very nice and so helpful. I would recommend Outten to everybody!

December 04, 2016

"Great!!"

- GregB

Went to Outten in hopes of a new car. This experience was fabulous! I dealt with Bruno.. he was top notch. Great customer service, kind, and very helpful!! I ended up with a Jeep Grand Cherokee! Great Experience and outstanding car!!! So Happy!

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $23325