Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Kfeldhaus
5/29/2016

"Greg rocks"

We haven't necessarily had good buying experiences in the past but after coming to this dealership and working with Greg we won't go anywhere else. We weren't pressured...we weren't uncomfortable...we were able to talk with Greg and tell him what we wanted and what we wanted to spend and got exactly that. We highly recommend Greg Brinley. Guys don't come any nicer than him.

He was in finance. Older gentleman that ,proved back to Louisville recently. Wonderful guy.

TigerRon64
5/29/2016

"Wonderful Service Experience"

My 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn needed a warranty repair. I brought it in and couldn't have been more pleased. I received prompt, courteous, and professional service, a rental car for my use during the time my truck was in repair, and by the end of the day the problem was correctly diagnosed and properly repaired. My truck has performed magnificently ever since.

TTT123
5/28/2016

"Best buying experience ever. "

Just left the best car buying experience I have ever had. Pressure free, upfront pricing and an honest approach. Sales Manager Jerimiah Six and his team know how to put the customer first. I will send family and close friends there knowing that they will be treated fairly and professionally.

BethDorney
5/27/2016

"Best. Experience. Ever."

I didn't think I was going to be able to every buy a Jeep (my dream car). Well, I was totally wrong! After an amazing (no pressure) experience, I actually got my dream car. Complete honesty, not just looking to make a sale. I was so impressed. I've had terrible experiences before (the stereotypical car salesman) and this completely blew me away. It was fun, fast, and in the end, I completely got what I wanted. I'm so excited about this car! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

MikesRam
5/26/2016

"2013 Ram Service"

Dropped my Ram off to get my Nav system worked on. My service rep was great to work with thus time, as well as each time in the past. Oxmoor is my preferred service dealer. Thanks

May 27, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, MikesRam! We're happy to hear that you continue to have excellent service experiences, and that you are well accommodated. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Billygolds
5/24/2016

"Jeep Compass "

I love my new Jeep Compass !! Larry did a great job working a deal on the price and made it easy to buy my SUV!!

May 25, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Billygolds! We're happy to hear that Larry was so helpful and accommodating, and made sure that you got a great deal on your new Compass. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sheldon
5/23/2016

"Eric took time to take great care of us!"

Eric McPherson took great care of us through the whole process, which ran past 8 pm on a Friday. While we were waiting our turn in the finance office he even washed and vacuumed the truck himself because the lot guy had already left for the day. Eric is 5 out of 5. For the dealership, it's 4 stars not 5 because the dealership almost sold the vehicle to another customer even though we had made it clear that we were driving 3 hours to get there and would be buying the vehicle unless it had some surprise problem.

Angela Adams, Finance guy was great also -- can't remember his name.

chelsealeigha
5/23/2016

"Love my brand new Jeep Patriot!"

Came to Oxmoor with the intentions of buying a used car of some sort. I had negative equity in my Nissan Altima and didn't think that a new car was in my price range. Joe made me feel VERY confident in the decision to go with a new car instead, and I couldn't be any happier. I got a wonderful car at a fair price and trade on my current vehicle. Fantastic service and a fantastic place to work with!

Gary-jeep
5/22/2016

"Excellent"

Cary Luker was a very helpful salesman. The process was fast and easy and we got a great deal on a great jeep. Thanks very much.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Gary! It's wonderful to know that Cary was so helpful and attentive, and made sure you got a great deal on your new Jeep. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bgstarr
5/22/2016

"New car purchase "

They worked with me to get my payments exactly where I needed them to be. They had my car ready when I got there and everyone was great to work with from sales to finance.

I do not remember the names of the finance people but they were great!

May 24, 2016

Thanks Bgstarr! We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience, and that you were able to get a great car at the right price. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your vehicle is ready for service! Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Reviews of Greg Brinley