Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

chrissy h

"new car purchase "

Great over all experience. The staff was willing to work with me patiently. They were also willing to stay late to complete the paperwork and go over all the functions of the vehicle.

xm25

"Fast and Easy"

As an active Army service member, I like things to go fast and smooth. Cary made that possible when I traded my Honda CR-Z with the Nissan Juke. The process and transactions were straight on point! I would definitely recommend Cary to other service members.

Jeepcrawler

"New Jeep Buyer"

Cary Luker was my salesman and sold me a Jeep Rubicon that I absolutely love. We came to terms quickly and I feel I got a great deal. Cary was extremely patient and answered all my questions on Jeep styles and packages. Thanks so much!! I'll be back!!

Jeepcrawler responded to this review

May 04, 2016

Should have put 5 stars for friendliness also must have skipped it!!

kdcl1

"Fantastic!"

Greg was wonderful and a pleasure to work with! He was very knowledgeable about the car I wanted and the first car he showed us was the one I picked!

jash
5/03/2016

"Excellent! Served Me and Removed Roadblocks! "

Larry did a fantastic job. Showed me everything I was interested in and found out all of the details I wanted to know. He was not pushy but instead did a excellent job in presenting the vehicles and their options. When it came time to make the decision on buying, He worked diligently to ensure that every hurdle was taken care of and then gave myself and my wife space and time to make the decision we wanted, even when that meant he ended up having to stay later. I really appreciated how my family was treated with respect and care. Even after a small detail got lost in the shuffle on the night we bought it, Larry made sure it was taken care of after the fact. Really appreciated it. Thanks.

sueli62

"Great service!"

Thank you Larry Kaplan for helping my son and I find the right car. The Avalon was perfect!! You were a pleasure to work with!! Susan Liter

Diana Raque
5/02/2016

"Best experience with a dealer I've ever had."

I will admit the last car I purchased in 2012, I walked out of this dealer and went across the river to Indiana. The service department and their work made me take another look at the sales side of the store. My salesman Larry Kaplan was patient, kind and allowed me the time I needed to make my decision without being pushy and demanding. He made sure my phone was paired to my Jeep and I understood everything before I left. The finance manager Duncan was also kind and as a fellow veteran was easy to identify with, making me more at ease with signing on the dotted line.

Duncan RIddle

shelia minks

"Awesome !!!"

Greg Brinley was great .... he took the time to hang out with me and show me around, iam glad i made the trip to shelbyville road thank you !

JEFFREY TURNER

"Oxmoor dodge/Eric McPhearson"

First and foremost I'm happy with my truck I purchased. I actually was talking to another dealer while I was working with Oxmoor and I stopped just because, I didn't feel pressured by oxmoor. I actually felt like I left the place with a new truck and a new friend. Most people may say " hey its there job to pretend to be your friend" or what ever. Well hey they did a great job in that case. Never once did I feel like my representative was rude or pushy, he knew his product inside and out. If you are looking for a Chrysler,dodge, jeep, ram or even a used vehicle I would recommend Oxmoor in a heart beat. Further more id like to thank Eric McPhearson for his fantastic customer service.

jim10
4/29/2016

"Very happy with the people at Oxmoor Jeep"

Everyone at Oxmoor Jeep was very friendly and helpful, Greg Brinley knew what he was selling and walked me through everything and every button the jeep had and was able to do. He made sure that my phone was setup for the Bluetooth which would have taken me a day or two to figure out. Thanks again to the people at Oxmoor and Greg and also Bridgette

Reviews of Greg Brinley