Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Professional

January 18, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- kywildcat327

I can not say enough nice things about Cary and the OXMOOR team! Cary is very knowledgeable and helpful! He answered every question I had, and made sure I knew all the ins and outs of my new vehicle. I've never felt more comfortable at a dealership, they treated me like family. Cary made sure I knew everything that was going on, and walked me through the entire process. Every time I signed a piece a paper, Cary (and Duncan, the Finance guy) made sure I knew what I was signing and why! I highly recommend Cary Luker and the entire team at OXMOOR! Thank you all so very much for treating me so well, and for the great service! I will definitely return here for any future purchases!

January 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience! "

- Nkygirls

Paul worked very hard to get my mom into the car she really wanted. He was beyond helpful and knowledgeable about the car. He took a lot of time with us considering we live out of town. He was in constant touch with my mother and i on working out a good price. He also took a lot of time to show my mother all the features of the car and how to use the nav system..cd player..controls on the car etc til she was comfortable with them. And always with a smile on his face. Thank you for the wonderful service.. i couldnt be happier. My mother said she smiled when she was walking to her car today..she finally has a blue van. Will definitely shop here for any future purchases and recommend to others!

January 11, 2017

"A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

- donsarah

Warmly greeted as you walk into the showroom, a knowledgeable sales rep listens to what you are interested in. Goes over every detail. A very pleasant experience in buying a new car. After the sale Cary Luker spent considerable time making sure we new how to operate all the fancy features that come on a new car which is a must for us senior citizens. I feel we made a fair trade for both parties. I will return.

New 2017 Dodge Durango, $47148