Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Jeff Kasper
8/02/2015

"Transmission Problems while visiting from California"

From the time we limped into Oxmoor we were treated extremely well. We met Service Advisor Sybil Koch who took notes and realized the position we were in was bad. Our Jeep got in for service very fast. We were told a transmission replacement would take five weeks (Jeep estimate). With Sybil's help we were able to use a rental and the car was done in ten days. We were able to attend a wedding in Texas and still get home five days later than planned. Home safe and in California with a Jeep that ran great really appreciate the way we were kept informed and the attention we were given. Thanks to Oxmoor Motors and especially Sybil Koch. Sincerely Jeff & Sandy Kasper

Sybil Koch at Oxmoor, Scott and Junior at Jeep

Al1957
7/14/2015

"factory recall"

repaired my car within a couple of hours. Fixed good as new. They had the part in stock. The people that I dealt with were very pleasant.

Lambkins7p
7/11/2015

"Their used cars are crap"

We purchased a used car for my son. Said they would put full tank of gas, didnt. Was pulled over by police for temp plate. Dealership gave me a temporary plate for a different car . Police confiscated temp plate, i was told i couldnt drive the car . Dealership treated me like i switched the temp plate. Needs new brakes, windshield wipers, and the best part ? Transmission issues. Im sure this will cost me a good amount . Other than that, great .

ROLIVE
7/08/2015

"Car is in Service going on 5 weeks"

I took my 300c which I purchased a little over 8 months ago in on May30th, actually it was towed into the dealer. The car wouldn't go into drive, I was told it wouldn't be looked at until middle of the week, that week came and went and nothing, then another week came and went and still nothing, no follow up, no update. I had to initiate all contact. The reason why my car was sitting on the lot and not in service? They were understaffed for transmission techs, they have only 1 technician. No loaners so I racked up 3 rentals, finally got a loaner last week. I haven't been re-reimbursed for yet by Chrysler because they haven't indicated it a warrant-able claim, even though the transmission is out of the car being repaired, I'd call that warrant-able claim under power train, wouldn't you? So who knows how much longer now. I had to chase down every update on my own, it's already a hassle being without my vehicle so having to chase down updates is just insult to injury. The Service Advisers can't do anything because they're just a middle man so to speak, I guess they're there to vent to, I don't know. I bought certified pre-owned thought it would be a good move and provide me some even better service. Nope, I got a free tow, $600 in rental fees, have made a payment on the car while it sat on their lot. It's been a nightmare that I hope I can save anyone from. As soon as the car is fixed I will be literally driving it from their dealership to another dealership and trading it in, it's not worth the hassle of keeping and worrying about what may go wrong next that will have it sitting for another month and a half or more because of a specific service staffing issue which will ultimately become the customers problem. Right now I'm at 5 weeks without my car, I may end up having made 2 months worth of car payments on a car sitting at their dealership, or more who knows at this point. All I can think about is trading this car in and never looking back at the Chrysler brand and this dealership's service. Don't take the risk, move on, I'm learning that the hard way so you don't have to.

Only talked with David the Service Advisor

grapeseed
7/08/2015

"Slow but Good"

The vehicle that I was interested in was sitting out front waiting for me when I arrived and the sales person Greg Johnson was very kind and friendly and worked very hard at assisting me. The financial person Paul Mahoney was very nice and friendly. The only 2 things that were a downside was the person that was suppose to assist me and that I had been communicating with, Dawn Mouser said that she was busy when I arrived but would be with me in a little bit but in the meantime Greg would help me but Dawn never showed. The other thing was I was there over 4 hours which wore me out since I had drove over 2 hours to get there.

Greg Johnson

corinagreen
7/06/2015

"The Finance Manager doesn't know how to help the customer."

The Finance Manager kept on Lying to us that he contacted the Chrysler company about our issue but it is now over a month we never receive an answer and every weekend both me and my husband went to Oxmoor and asking him If he already send a request to Chrysler Company but he keep on telling us that he kept on calling the Chrysler and even leave a message but they never call him back. You can tell that your finance manager is such a liar and didn't do his job.

durango2013
6/25/2015

"service performed"

Took longer then stated but was acceptable considering the amount of work that needed to be done. Vehicle was washed and cleaned after completion and service performed explained.

jeepers, creepers107
6/17/2015

"Very good overall experience. "

Great personal service by honest and professional sales team. Ordered a new jeep grand cherokee from factory for the exact price quoted by sales team. Jeep arrived at dealership well ahead of schedule and met every good expectation. Exceptional service.

Robert3010
6/09/2015

"Great Service"

Got just what I wanted at the price I wanted also got the the price I wanted on my trade in. Hassle free and friendly service!

Aviator
5/23/2015

"Supurbe customer service and no nonsense sales experience"

Cathy makes it fun to pay my bill and my golden retriever loves her Janet always goes the extra mile in service and is the reason I have purchased two new cars here in last six months

John Kolts