Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

dodgeramguy
8/25/2016

"2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Purchase"

My wife and I went to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to see if they possibly had a Dodge Ram that had everything I wanted. When we parked we were greeted by Mr. Cary Luker. This was the start of a great experience. I explained everything that I was wanting in a new truck but I really wasn't expecting to find it this late in the 2016 model year. Mr. Luker searched their inventory of trucks on the computer and to my surprise, found one that had everything I was looking for. After test driving the truck there was no pressure. We decided to purchase the truck and when we returned to finalize the deal, Cary had it looking immaculate. Cary made this a great experience. Sincerely, Joe & Sarah Spalding

Duncan Riddle, finance directer, was also very helpful.

wayolg
8/22/2016

"Entirely Satisfied!"

Very straight-forward process with no surprises! Will recommend my friends. One of the best car purchasing experiences we have had over the years. Yea!!

Roger
8/22/2016

"Jeep sales"

I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Eric and the experience was spectacular......it could not have gone any better. I traded in a Jeep Grand Cherokee limited and got exactly what I was asking for it. Totally happy with my experience at Oxmoor.

Bill
8/15/2016

"Pleasant"

Paul Miller, salesman, was most helpful and pleasant devoting his entire afternoon helping me with my purchase, never in a hurry. Duncan, the finance manager, was low key, concise, and it was a easy transaction. Thus vehicle purchase was a pleasing experience.

Paul Miller,. Duncan

TSHALABY
8/14/2016

"Excellent people and a great dealership "

Very good people, no pressure whatsoever, stopped by to check a car I saw online and ended up buying it. They went above and beyond to make the deal works for me, they gave me a great price for my trade in and a great price for the car I bought. I am a repeat customer, this was my 2nd Challenger that I bought from them.

16Stinger
8/13/2016

"Great Experience!"

We had been researching trucks for several months. On our second visit to Oxmoor, we finally decided to take a final test drive and make a decision. From beginning to end, our salesperson Cary, was very informative and helpful. I always fear the "song and dance" routine when making a major purchase, but Cary was more consultative and far from pushy. He stuck to facts, and offered his personal opinion when we asked for it. Very professional and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with our new truck, Cary, and our overall experience. Would highly recommend Cary and the crew at Oxmoor Chrysler/Dodge/Ram!

RenegadeBart2016
8/12/2016

"Best buying experience ever!"

After several visits to other local dealerships and one very long Saturday we ended up at Oxmoor. We had looked on line and decided to purchase the Jeep Renegade. We drove quite a few, looked at every color and style imaginable. We had horrible salespeople at the other dealerships who tried to push us into a lease. Even after I told them our preferences and budget we felt pressured to increase our budget. Knowing we might have to compromise on some of our wish list we felt misunderstood. We finally ended our very long day by driving all the way to Oxmoor. Thinking they would be closed we were interested in just comparing the sticker price to what we had seen earlier in the day. Actually to our surprise they were still open. We ran into Larry Kaplan in the parking lot. My husband and I looked at each other as to say 'oh no, here we go again'. We told Larry exactly what we wanted and our budget and he took us inside to look on his computer to see what they had on the lot. He found us the Renegade we had fallen in love with previously. In the car on the way to the over flow lot he told us he did not work on commission. We found that to be refreshing. He actually seemed excited to see what he could do for us that very night even staying with us after closing time. The buying experience was amazing. We got most everything we wanted including the warranty and still remained within our budget. LARRY KAPLAN is amazing at what he does. The buying experience was not scary and we in no way felt pressured into a vehicle we couldn't afford. I would recommend Larry at Oxmoor to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jeep 2016
8/06/2016

"Great Lease Payment"

Mr. Kaplan, Was friendly, easy to talk to, "no pressure", and possessed a great deal of product knowledge. If your are in the market for a vehicle, ask for Larry. Bob & Barb

Jade Mitchell

Tunka2012
8/05/2016

"Great experience"

Cary was a very patient salesman and didn't pressure us into buying. Usually the salesman keeps you waiting while they go talk to their bosses (or just walk away). This was the best experience we've had in a long time. Thanks Oxmoor and Cary.

Duncan

Margie Garland
8/05/2016

"Bad experience made good"

I would like to revisit my review written a couple of days ago. I gave one star due to the indifference of the original person assigned to follow my Jeep's service - Carrie. I was never able to reach her or anyone else in the service department after 2 hours of trying. I kept getting nothing but voice mails. Finally I got someone who told me Carrie was no longer available and my Jeep had been assigned to Jennifer. Everything got better after that. Jennifer was very professional, very helpful and is extremely competent. Once I got my Jeep home I discovered that someone had tracked oily footprints onto the driver's side carpet and floor mat. I called Jennifer and she had me bring it back and all of the oil was cleaned off the carpet and the floor mat - I was impressed with how every stain was completely gone. So Carrie gets to keep the one star and Jennifer gets 5 stars and the dealership gets 4. Truthfully she saved me as a customer because near the end of my 2 hour quest to reach anyone in the service department I had determined that I would never go back to this dealership. And your shuttle driver is the BEST.

Carrie McCarty and Jennifer McBride