Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

RH77
7/28/2016

"Very Patient and helpful "

We were shopping for a first car and had no idea what we wanted so we looked at many different types. Eric helped us through the whole process and stayed very patient during the 98° day. We ended up in the perfect car!

Dennis/Sunny54
7/27/2016

""Happy, Happy, Happy""

We are very Happy with our Chrysler Town and Country car. We had gone in Oxmoor to pick up our 2006 Dodge Durango after an oil change. Eric started talking to us and we did say we were thinking of trading in our car. (We had only been looking on line) Eric was very polite and not pushy. We told him what we were considering to buy. Went inside and looked at what he had, to make along story short we left our car 2006 Durango on the lot and drove home with a new car. We took our family on a trip to Atlantic City. Our grandchildren just love the DVD and we had plenty of space to store things I like the wells and the back. (Car seats 7) The car has so many bells and whistles, phone, shades on windows, storage cubbies, flashlight in back and the back door opens by pushing a button. This car did help to make the trip memorable and we felt safe. Thanks again for being such a nice salesman. Good luck on many more great sales.

Klika_A
7/26/2016

"All-Star Squad "

I am exceptionally pleased with my overall experience at Oxmoor Chrysler. The customer service was excellent from my knowledgeable Sales Professional, Eric, to the witty and helpful Sales Manager, Jade. They made this the best car buying experience I could have imagined! Not to mention the beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee I got out of the deal. Please see my friends over at Oxmoor Chrysler for all your car buying needs, they will not disappoint!

Jasonj26
7/24/2016

"Awesome "

Everyone was very nice to work with and Chris did a awesome job. I would defiantly buy another car from theses guys. Love this place and my car.

Krishanda Potter
7/23/2016

"Great service!"

Went in to look at one vehicle and was met by Larry. He was GREAT! Very friendly, funny, and great at what he does. He got me in and out within 2 hours and I was a new car owner! Richard from finance was GREAT too!

Richard with finance

JeepGirl
7/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

Great Experience! Everyone went the extra mile to ensure I was taken care. Their teamwork is commendable!!! I would highly recommend Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Bridgett, Duncan

Phyllis2016
7/12/2016

"What a wonderful experience! "

What a great day! We did not know when we pulled into Oxmoor Chrysler on Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY that we would be leaving that day in a sporty Jeep! I have always wanted a Jeep and wished my next car would be a Jeep. I had been looking around at various dealerships, etc. My husband and I went inside to talk about a silver Jeep on their lot. It caught our eye! We were met at the door by Cary Luker. He told us all about the Jeep we were looking at. We were not only pleased with what we were seeing in the vehicle but also the professional service we were receiving from a Salesman who knew the Jeep product. We were very pleased with the price. We were introduced to Duncan Riddle, the person who told us about the warranties available and who ultimately closed the transaction by making the paperwork painless and manageable. We have been very pleased with our purchase. The ride home was "so cool." We really will recommend Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 4520 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY to our friends, family and everyone we know. Phyllis Blackwood

Duncan Riddle

Patriot girl

"Sales"

The Sales Dept was courteous and helpful. My Sales Professional Milena, went through each process with me and She was Great! I have owned Jeeps since 1984.

Duncan in Financial

kaelitho
7/12/2016

"Hypergreen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited"

I was in the market for a bright colored Jeep. Contacted several dealers in the IN, KY OH area. The folks at Oxmoor responded quickly to let me know what was on order. Cary and Jeremiah provided all of the details I needed to make my decision. They were very helpful but not too pushy. Love the car and the whole experience went well. Thanks!

mbushue
7/11/2016

"Great experience for car shopping."

This wasn't a typical car buying experience, no pressure at all. I wasn't planning on purchasing the vehicle and the place stayed open while the deal was being completed.

Reviews of Larry  Kaplan