Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Larry Kaplan

Cary Luker, Sales Professional, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Cary Luker

December 05, 2016

"No complaints. Happy to wheel and deal."

- nickk

Carry, Bridgette and the entire staff of Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram worked hard to earn my business. The car buying process can be overwhelming, but Carry approached each step with patience and professionalism. Bridgette was honest and transparent when it came to negotiations. I feel like I walked away with the best deal available... on the lot, in the city, and in the whole surrounding area. Every concern, question and request was dealt with and I drove off the lot as happy with the service provided as I was with my new vehicle. Thanks so much!

December 05, 2016

"Love my Ram!"

- Tim1

I have bought several cars over the years, but this was absolutely the best purchasing experience I have ever had. I love my new truck and I'm glad I purchased it at Oxmoor.

December 04, 2016

"paul miller was great happy to please and professinal, great"

- tom hagan

as to question recommend dealership. would rather say recomend paul miller. gracious, have health problems, paul even helped all he could with these,good job paul miller.

New 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $40966