Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

durango2013
6/25/2015

"service performed"

Took longer then stated but was acceptable considering the amount of work that needed to be done. Vehicle was washed and cleaned after completion and service performed explained.

jeepers, creepers107
6/17/2015

"Very good overall experience. "

Great personal service by honest and professional sales team. Ordered a new jeep grand cherokee from factory for the exact price quoted by sales team. Jeep arrived at dealership well ahead of schedule and met every good expectation. Exceptional service.

Robert3010
6/09/2015

"Great Service"

Got just what I wanted at the price I wanted also got the the price I wanted on my trade in. Hassle free and friendly service!

Aviator
5/23/2015

"Supurbe customer service and no nonsense sales experience"

Cathy makes it fun to pay my bill and my golden retriever loves her Janet always goes the extra mile in service and is the reason I have purchased two new cars here in last six months

John Kolts

ChrisRotta
5/19/2015

"Very friendly, great customer service. "

Good service and very accommodating. Last service visit ran a little long so they put me into a conference room so that I could attend to conference calls in privacy. My wife does not speak English, but they go out of their way to assist her. I have been happy with my sales, service, and parts experiences.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business. Mike Miles Oxmoor Chrysler General Manger

Madoshi
5/05/2015

"great"

My total experience at this dealership eas grrat. My credit eas poor snd they put in in a car that far exceeded my dreams. My salesman was also great and well informed. I will always do my shopping hete. Great

Thank you for allowing us to serve you! Mike Miles General Manager

Kim
4/27/2015

"Service"

Car was towed twice to the service department. Took 3 days to put in a 25.00 Speed sensor and was charged 205.00. By the time I drove home the check engine light came on and the car couldn't be seen until the next week. By Thursday the car would not start again but was able to be jump started and taken back.... The car was looked at Friday and I was told I needed to purchase a 256.00 new battery. When I asked if that's all that was wrong I was told they couldn't diagnose the car because they couldn't get a charge. 20 minutes later a sales person called me wanting me to consider trading the car in because it's "up in miles!" My car has 80,000 miles on it! But it's interesting that the gentleman who I sent to tow the vehicle was able to charge the battery to put my car in neutral... he also said Joseph Price charged the auto to move it from the service department.... But it couldn't be charged to diagnose without purchasing a 256.00 battery?? Shady operations. By the way, I didn't need a battery...

May 19, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience that I can learn more details on what happend. We strive for excellence, and we came up short in your case. Thank you, Sandy Geary sgeary1@oxmoorchrysler.com

DC66
3/23/2015

"Service 650 miles from home"

I was recently in Louisville for the NCAA basketball tournament. The first day in town my brakes locked up on my Chrysler Town and Country. I managed to get the van to Oxmoor's service department the following morning. I had no idea what to expect bringing my van to a dealership 650 miles from home. As it turned out, I should have had no fears. Everyone at Oxmoor was fantastic. Janet told me they were extremely busy but she would try her best to fit the van into the shop. By mid day the problem was found, parts were on hand and work begun. I can't say enough about the personal attention I was given. From Janet at the Service Desk to Tim the shuttle driver. Everyone was professional, courteous and extremely friendly. I know if I was from a nearby area, I would be a regular customer. Thanks so much for making a stranger welcome.

Tim, shuttle driver

Thank you for your kind words! Mike Miles General Manager Oxmoor Chrysler

A.B
3/04/2015

"Very poor costumer service and bad job"

Yestarday around noon I dropped off my van for scheduled maintenance. I was told that my van would be ready around 4 or 5 pm because the repair should be take about 4 or 5 hours after they get it. At 5 pm I was asked to wait until 1 pm the following day. The next day I received a call from the service department advising me that my van was ready to be picked up. When I arrived at 1:30 pm, I find that my van has no headlights. When I dropped off the van for maintenance, only 1 headlight was out. Now I have no headlights whatsoever. What's even worse is that I wasn't even offered an apology for this incompetence. As the weather continues to worsen, I'm told time and time again that my van will be ready in a moment. Finally after about 45 minutes to an hour, they have my headlights working again. The service technician drives my van around for me to pick it up, he gets out of the van and sticks his hand out with the keys, acting as if his ignorance was my fault. In the end, it is me that has lost 2 days of work because of sub-par work ethic in the service department. On topping of that, not even an "im apologize with the inconvinient' i received from them, because its clearly ''someone'' didnt very well his job...like i said before, like was my fault and was a favor what they did to me. I remind you wasnt free. I have given this rating 1 star, because a rating of 0 star is not available. As long as they keep up this poor costumer service, i dont recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 19, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves on our costumer service, but your email lets me know that I have more work to do. Please contact me personally at your earliest convenience that we may go over your experience in detail. Sandy Geary Service Manager Oxmoor Chrysler sgeary1@oxmoorchrysler.com

maribeth2
11/18/2014

"Ripped off"

Purchased a car and 2 days later it wouldn't start and couldn't jump the battery. Dealer basically said tough luck. It's your worst fear from a used car dealer. They have indicated I could tow the car (from Lexington to Louisville) and they would look at it to see if they might be able to assist. No promises and the tow would be at my expense. I know I'll never return to Oxmoor and since I'm in the insurance business I deal with many people in need of vehicles; I will certainly discourage my customers from going to Oxmoor.

Jon Kolts