Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Located in Louisville, KY, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-885-2931 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

hightower
2/13/2016

"Great!"

Seth was great, I stated what vehicle I wanted to look at and he stayed focused on that vehicle. He did not make excuses for me to look at something else. He worked with me and did a great job. Thank you

Kb
2/12/2016

"Fast, personable service"

Eric was the perfect sales person. He gives you room to make decisions, he replaces high pressure with great customer education. Knowlegable, giving us options for our purchase. Great experience.

Botch1970
2/10/2016

"Air Recall"

I recently received a letter stating that my vehicle needed to be serviced for an airbag recall problem. I set up an appointment the following Saturday. I want to thank Sybil Koch for getting me in and taking good care of me and my vehicle during this visit. The service was done in very timely manner so my wait was not long at all. Thanks Sybil and you guys keep up the good work.

Firefighter3752
2/09/2016

"Great purchase experience "

One of the best purchase experiences I've had. The salesman, Seth Gardner, was very helpful and direct. There was none of the pushy sales hyperbole I've grown accustomed to in the car sales world. Simple straight factual answers to to questions both good and bad. I would recommend Seth and oxmoor Chrysler to friends and family, alike.

FrankieG
2/08/2016

"Great experience, good work ethic"

I received great customer service, without any hassle. Great overall experience. Mile a was very helpful and courteous always made me feel at home. I was going to buy a challenger and Nikki provided me with prompt pictures of the vehicle and plenty of details, she helped me make my mind up on where to buy from. Mr. Six made my buying experience very easy. Thank you also much!! I love my Challenger.

Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

February 10, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Frankie! It's wonderful to hear that Milena, Jeremiah, and Nikki could work together to ensure that the car buying process was easy and pleasant for you. We're glad you felt well accommodated, and that they all made sure you were informed about the vehicle you were interested in. We appreciate your business, and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Akoon75
2/07/2016

"Thankful"

Very thankful I continued my business with Oxmoor!! I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle! Very knowledgable in upfront. Seth was very helpful

Jakeblieden
2/07/2016

"A great deal and a lot of laughs"

We were recommended Seth by a good friend of ours and he did not disappoint. Seth was, in the simplest terms, the best. He was patient and extremely witty and hilarious. He gave us everything we needed with a smile on his face and with extensive knowledge about every car he showed us. I would recommend Seth and this dealership to anyone who asks.

Meaghanh

"A great experience! "

This was my first experience buying a car like this. Milena was extremely personable and made sure everything was taken care of. I had a great experience and I will definitely be back to buy more cars in the future. Thanks Milena!!

Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

February 09, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Meaghanh! We're pleased to hear that Milena was so helpful and accommodating, and made your car buying experience so enjoyable. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Momofmany
2/06/2016

"Our buying experience was great. "

Our salesman was AWESOME........ While our buying experience was great, being able to get our plate was awful. Our paper plate expired by 3 days, when I called to inquire the title department acted like it was no big deal. A guy from Oxmoor met us at our local branch was 20 minutes late and caused even more delays. I wouldn't let the license plate hold me back from going there again, but it wasn't the easiest for the buyer.

Bigdog
2/06/2016

"Seth Gardner was the man"

Seth Gardner took care of me came down from Cincinnati told him wsntci had to have they made it happen .it was hassle free thanks again Greg schmeusser

Reviews of Seth Gardner