Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Cathy
9/22/2016

"Cory and Paul were beyond fantastic!!"

My sales person Cory Morris was Great, he found what I was looking for with no pressure at all! Paul in finance got me a super low interest rate. I could not be happier!

Paul

September 25, 2016

This is so great to hear, Cathy! Thanks for the post and for choosing Oxmoor Toyota!

Gal327
9/13/2016

"Sleezy sales tactics!!"

Doug Wolfird at Oxmoor Toyota was the worst person we have ever dealt with. We were there to purchase our leased vehicle. Not only did he REFUSE to give us our car keys back, he was condescending and down right RUDE in the way he treated us. As women, we feel Doug was just trying to bully us into another lease. He did not want us to purchase our leased car. He ONLY wanted to sell us on leasing another car. We will NEVER do business with this dealership again!!

Nepric01
9/08/2016

"Salesman was great, but false advertising"

Bought a 2013 ford f 150 that I found in the Internet. The ad said it was a certified vehicle that came with a 12 month 12000 mile comprehensive warranty and up to a 7 year 100000 mile power train warranty. The salesman even told me this as we were test driving the vehicle. After we finalized the deal, i asked about the price of the deductible for services. Another man then came out and told me this car is not certified, that ford does not certify their vehicle and that I would have to pay for any extended warranty after the factory warranty ran out. Kind of shady in my opinion to wait till I'm signing the papers and the tell me that. Ivan the salesman was great, but the warranty issue would probably cause me to never go back. Tried to upload a picture of the Internet add but could not add a pic.

Ivan Gonzalez

September 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post the details of your visit. We take customer feedback very seriously because we are always looking for ways to improve our services.

Natalie MC
9/04/2016

"Sad experience "

Picked the car we wanted. Called salesman to get best price, we settled on a price salesman said it was for today only. So we jumped in the car drove all the way down there (35 minutes each way) to find out that they had the correct car(they had already prepped). But they were talking to floor manager about the price of a different vehicle, with the wrong stock number. So they could not honor the deal they had committed to. Huge mistake!! And a waste of our time! Sad business! Very disappointed. Also we received nothing for them wasting our time! They offered to fill our tank up but we had just filled it up so No offer of any other compensation!!!

Gregory Tichonor

pissedoff
9/04/2016

"Doug helped me out with my interest rate"

Mad @ myself for letting my credit score get so low. We purchased the car we were leasing and our credit was just fair and Doug worked hard to get us a 5.9% interest rate. Finance & insurance departments were very nice and helpful as well.

September 05, 2016

Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Oxmoor Toyota!

code-mx4
7/22/2016

"Very Unethical"

Very deceitful with their pricing. I received a $500 mail in rebate offer from an auto show. Oxmoor filled out the rebate paperwork for me and advised to have it mailed to the Cincinnati regional office prior to the end of February to receive the rebate. When I never received the rebate, Cincinnati regional office and Oxmoor advised the rebate was taken off of the price at final sale. Oxmoor presented some papers (one that was actually doctored up) showing where a rebate was taken off the final price. Funny thing is, the papers do not have my signature on them. I spoke the the customer relations manager and she provided no help. She even laughed at one point, stating, "Well, they are supposed to make a sale" when I pointed out how deceitful the sales person was...then stepped it back when I called her on it. The GM and GSM refused to meet (obviously they can care less about customer service). In the end, they refused to acknowledge the unethical behavior of their staff. Oxmoor informed me that the crooked sales person has never even been questioned about his dishonesty and falsification of some of the sales documents.

July 22, 2016

We are very familiar with this case and it's extremely disappointing to see this review. You brought in a quote form our competition and said that you would only do business with us if we beat their price by $400. In an effort to show how much we would do to earn customers, we did as asked and lost money on the transaction. Not only did we do that, we also put you into a vehicle that was $400 more expensive than the one you were quoted from our competition. We saved you $800. The rebate was from the region from the auto show you attended and it had a deadline. The deadline was not met. It was not an Oxmoor rebate. We have met with you on this situation. We know it's impossible to make everyone happy, however, we have made every effort to achieve that lofty goal, We will continue to go above and beyond no matter the response.

TundraMac
7/20/2016

"High quality service"

I recently had a Safety Recall completed at Oxmoor. My service writer Neal was efficient and expedited my repair very quickly. I experienced a little hiccup on the repair but soon I was on my way. I've had several oil changes and routine maintenance items completed on my Tundra and my wife's Solara at Oxmoor Toyota in the past 11-years and they are my first choice for service and a first stop on my family members search for new vehicles.

July 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We really appreciate the opportunity to take care of your family's vehicles. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Evan Harn, General Manager

LuAnn
6/30/2016

"Thank you Cory M"

I went in to buy my husband a top of the line, silver pick-up truck. Thanks to Cory I bought the perfect truck and my husband and I are very excited!

June 30, 2016

LuAnn, we are so excited for you and your husband! We appreciate you taking the time to post!

Britlca
6/28/2016

"Salesperson was a pro"

Dealing with Cory was straightforward and to the point. I appreciated his professionalism and his no nonsense sales approach. Cory can be trusted to deliver on what he gives his word to, he is passionate about following through for the customer. We were promised an extra set of keys and some additional service and he made sure we were taken care of. I got a fair deal, and we are very pleased with the used vehicle we bought.

June 29, 2016

We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful buying experience, Brian! Cory had a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new purchase!

Mbet12903
6/19/2016

"Evan Harn and Cory Morris won't disappoint"

As our vehicle needs change, we can always count on a great sales experience at Oxmoor Toyota. Cory Morris and Evan Harn always work hard to exceed my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.

June 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very happy to hear that you had another great experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Evan Harn, General Manager

Reviews of Cory Morris