Oxmoor Toyota

Certified Assistant Service Manager

April 15, 2017

"Purchase"

- Beccalynne

Working with Mr. Wolfird was not only fun, but he understood my needs. He got me into a car I totally love and I'm sure will enjoy forever. He also went above & beyond when I left my favorite CD in the player of my returned car. He took the time to send it back to me. Mr. Wolford thanks for everything.

April 06, 2017

"REAL NICE"

- HOPCANQAZ123

Wow what a experience!I'm 62 years old and have bought alot of vehicles.I have never in my life been so blown away by this salesman we dealt with.His professional manner was outstanding.I would recommend this guy for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

April 02, 2017

"I have bought a Camry and new Tacoma "

- Steve

Doug is the most honest man I have ever dealt with! I can say anyone I know looking for a Toyota I send to Doug with the confidence of knowing there going to be treated great and he is going to do everything in his power to get you the vehicle you want. Five star rating doesn't even come close to the experience we have had with him if I could give him the above and beyond five star I certainly would!

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $35927