Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

TundraMac
7/20/2016

"High quality service"

I recently had a Safety Recall completed at Oxmoor. My service writer Neal was efficient and expedited my repair very quickly. I experienced a little hiccup on the repair but soon I was on my way. I've had several oil changes and routine maintenance items completed on my Tundra and my wife's Solara at Oxmoor Toyota in the past 11-years and they are my first choice for service and a first stop on my family members search for new vehicles.

July 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We really appreciate the opportunity to take care of your family's vehicles. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Evan Harn, General Manager

LuAnn
6/30/2016

"Thank you Cory M"

I went in to buy my husband a top of the line, silver pick-up truck. Thanks to Cory I bought the perfect truck and my husband and I are very excited!

June 30, 2016

LuAnn, we are so excited for you and your husband! We appreciate you taking the time to post!

Britlca
6/28/2016

"Salesperson was a pro"

Dealing with Cory was straightforward and to the point. I appreciated his professionalism and his no nonsense sales approach. Cory can be trusted to deliver on what he gives his word to, he is passionate about following through for the customer. We were promised an extra set of keys and some additional service and he made sure we were taken care of. I got a fair deal, and we are very pleased with the used vehicle we bought.

June 29, 2016

We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful buying experience, Brian! Cory had a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new purchase!

Mbet12903
6/19/2016

"Evan Harn and Cory Morris won't disappoint"

As our vehicle needs change, we can always count on a great sales experience at Oxmoor Toyota. Cory Morris and Evan Harn always work hard to exceed my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.

June 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very happy to hear that you had another great experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Evan Harn, General Manager

happyCamrybuyer
6/15/2016

"BEST SALESMAN EVER"

Cory Morris is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I recommend him to anyone that wants an honest salesman that tells it like it is and make the hassle of car buying fun. Great experience and when I am looking for another vehicle I will go back to Oxmoor toyota.

June 22, 2016

We are pleased to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to post and for choosing Oxmoor Toyota! Evan Harn, General Manager

aza123
5/24/2016

"Excellent exeprience"

Cory Morris was efficient and honest and to the point. Buying a car was a no hassle experience and he was professional and gave us what we needed. I would definitely recommend Oxmoor Toyota to anyone looking for a new car. I was quite pleased, in and out in less than an hour and a half.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Oxmoor Toyota, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy Cory was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check out our page for access to our exclusive specials. Best regards, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Nannie
5/17/2016

"Purchase of Toyota Tacoma"

As soon as we got there, Cory Morris was waiting for us and greeted us. He took us to look at used vehicles, since that's what we were interested in. He showed us a Rav 4, then ran off to get the keys for a test drive. In the meantime we found a 2013 Tacoma that we really liked. He happened to have the keys for it already so we test drove it and were hooked. The whole experience was great and we drove it off the lot. Cory was very eager to please and took care of the paperwork and other details in a timely manner. My husband and I are very pleased.

May 19, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience! We pride ourselves on treating each customer as if they were family. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon! Evan Harn, General Manager

May 18, 2016

Nannie, thank you for your kind words! We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your recent purchasing experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Cory and the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your Tacoma! Best, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

jlpuckett
5/01/2016

"Oxmoor hung on there to resolve my problem"

Had a warning light issue related to my brakes. It took four tries to resolve the issue but you got Toyota involved and resolved it. Donna was wonderful, kept me informed, got me a loaner when needed, and would not let go til we got it resolved. I walked away with a new battery, courtesy of Toyota, along with the problem resolved. I gave feedback on your service at week two, which was not totally positive, so wanted to be sure that I got a chance to follow up with you and let you know how the problem was resolved on my 2012 Camry Hybrid. Thank you for the quality of your service, Jennie Puckett

May 03, 2016

Jennie, thank you for leaving us your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Donna and the rest of the team. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Be well, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Max
5/01/2016

"Brake Job AWESOME. "

Mr. Coffey was and has been a professional and a gentleman in caring out his duties to provide excellent service to me. Thank you Steve.

May 06, 2016

Hey Max! Thank you for this wonderful review! We’re glad that you were consistently impressed by Steve’s dedication to excellent service. Thank you again and be sure to like our page to get all the good deals! All the best, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Rick 10619
4/29/2016

"We keep coming back!"

Just helped my parents lease a 2016 Toyota Camry last night. Was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours. Andrew Jackson helped them decide between a Camry and Avalon. He was very professional and knowledgeable about Toyota products. My parents hate buying cars and that is why they kept their last car for 13 years. This time it was different and they really enjoyed the experience.

May 03, 2016

Hello and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that your parents enjoyed their experience here at our dealership and that Andrew was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like our page to catch great service specials! Be well, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Reviews of Cory Morris