Oxmoor Toyota

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

gcrum
2/25/2015

"GREAT purchase experience"

Due to my husband's health issues I needed to leave my job. So, due to this reduction in our income the payments on my Toyota Tundra truck were becoming too much to handle. We went to Oxmoor Toyota and talked with Tyrone Cottrell concerning our circumstances. Mr. Cottrell was VERY understanding concerning our circumstances and worked with us to obtain a lower priced vehicle which also lowered our monthly payments. Mr. Cottrell was very knowledgeable about their inventory and with his assistance we were able to purchase a 2015 RAV4 SUV. Mr. Cottrell's friendliness and willingness to do whatever possible to help us was GREATLY appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Cottrell if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

gcrum
2/25/2015

"Shawn Prentice - BEST service technician"

I have purchased 4 vehicles over the years from Oxmoor Toyota. Whenever I take my vehicle in for regular maintenance I ALWAYS ask for Shawn Prentice. Shawn treats us like family. He is VERY knowledgeable, friendly, and gives it to you straight. He is very willing to answer all my questions. Service is promptly completed. I will always have Shawn as my service point of contact. He is the BEST service person I have EVER encountered.

Keith D
2/18/2015

"They really impressed a picky engineer"

Jordan, our salesman, was very pleasant, enjoyable to talk to, and accommodating to our family. We purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse AWD LTZ. They had very competitive advertised pricing even to Private Party pricing through Kelley Blue Book (my verification) and to all listings within 150-200 miles (thanks for the info Evan [and I also verified]) and even added a 3 year / 36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty at what came out to no extra cost (because it qualified me for a lower interest rate where interest savings and fee reductions almost completely paid for the warranty [and even the initial higher interest rate was still competitive with my Credit Union]... note that the extended warranty does have a $100 deductible unlike factory warranties) - Steve in financing was very helpful showing me the numbers (I'm a numbers guy) comparing the two warranty/rate scenarios... he was also very pleasant to talk to.

Jordan Baylon

lee
2/12/2015

"Cory Morris - True Professional"

We purchased a used Tacoma from Oxmoor Toyota in late-December 2014. Our sales professional, Cory Morris, was outstanding! Drawing on over 20 years of sales experience, he was friendly and helpful from the moment we walked through the door until the moment we drove off the lot. He exhibited a great deal of knowledge regarding the vehicle we purchased and the sales process. I would strongly recommend Cory to anyone searching for a new or used vehicle. Thanks Cory!!!

bberry20
2/10/2015

"service"

The best customer service I have ever had. This includes any kind of retail environment. I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking to buy a vehicle.

Ckempster
2/09/2015

"Spectacular !!"

I worked with Dominick and he was amazing ! He was not there just to sell a car but to make a relationship ! It was the best car buying experience I had ever had! I feel like I built a bond with him and that if I ever need anything for my car or about my car I could call him without hesitation ! Thank you for making my car buying experience great!!

Dangjoe
2/06/2015

"Used Van Purchase"

I would recommend if you are looking for a car, truck or van stop in and talk to Dominick. Great guy, respectful and very straight forward. I was looking for a vehicle for my wife and he made the shopping experience a pleasure. Previously stopped at a couple of other dealers only to get the cheesy salesman routine. Dominick is the reason I will go back to Oxmoor Toyota when I'm looking to buy my next vehicle.

Wheat
2/04/2015

"Where to Purchase Your Next Vehicle"

My 2000 Avalon needed $5,000.00 worth of repairs, which was out of the question. I was referred toMr. Tyrone Cottrell. Tyrone and I talked about the type of car I wanted, and I finally decided on a 2014 Camry. Tyrone was professional, very well dressed, articulate, but down to earth; very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail about the car and certification,the amount I would pay for the car, the warranty, and my monthly payment. Buying a car from Tyrone was a pleasant experience, not the hassle that I had in the past purchasing a car. Because of my experience with Tyrone Cottrell, I will recommend my friends run to Oxmoor Toyota, and ask for Tyrone Cottrell, when they need a vehicle. David Wheat 02-04-2015

Howard
1/29/2015

"Howard & Kristen"

Our Salesman was Patrick Hemerlee. He was "Top Notch" Salesman. Very Professional and Honest. He worked with us in finding the right truck we were looking for. The Price was right and the Tundra is perfect. We would also like to thank Taylor for her expertise and knowledge with assisting us with all the bells and whistles the Tundra comes with. And also we would like to thank Brian in finance, again very helpful. Overall my wife and I are very grateful for all the assistance we had received in purchasing our new truck. We highly recommend anybody out looking for a Toyota to shop at Oxmoor Toyota. And finally I would like to thank Bill Tedesco for his "Top Notch" service team.

Patrick Hemerlee

james
1/10/2015

"Mr.Personality"

Tyrone Cottrell was very helpful,honest and straight up all around good man to work with.It made buying a car a very pleasant experience.I will recommend Oxmoor Toyota to anyone who asks where to buy a car.

Reviews of Tyrone Cottrell