Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Patrick Holyfield
1/16/2016

"Two month journey to a Sienna"

I'm not one to write reviews but I had a good experience with Oxmoor Toyota and Bobby Fiske. They never gave up and wanted to make the deal for me that I would accept. After a few weeks of talking we made the deal and I couldn't be happier with the Sienna Limited we purchased. I traded in a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder at the price I requested and drove off in the Sienna that was better priced than any other Sienna Limited withing 250 miles. Bobby always answered my texts and phone calls. He was committed to finishing the deal for us and showed great motivation and a good product knowledge. Go see Bobby and his handlebar mustache at Oxmoor Toyota. You won't regret it. Ask him for one of those sweet German pens.

Bobby Fiske

January 19, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Patrick! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Bobby provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you for the recommendation as well. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

ToyotaLady
1/11/2016

"Amazing Service"

Cory Morris has helped me significantly in my recent car purchase. He was able to get me the absolute lowest price on my new car and did not pressure me whatsoever. He definitely went above and beyond.

January 12, 2016

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at Oxmoor Toyota. We're glad to hear that you felt Cory went above and beyond to help out with your purchase. Thank you again for your business. We hope to see and serve you again in the future. Take care! Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

beverly123
12/30/2015

"Mr. Robert Fiske: Excellent Sales Presentation"

Mr. Fiske showed me several cars, one of which I planned to purchase. The only reason I did not was because my son and son-in-law found a different car for me at another dealership, so the sale at Oxmoor Toyota never happened. Nevertheless, I wanted to compliment this young man for the excellent service. He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He even allowed me to bring in my dog. I really regret that I couldn't give him the sale, but at least I can recommend him. Dr. Beverly Sorgi Lagrange, KY

Robert B. Fiske

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, Beverly. We are glad to hear you were able to get a vehicle that you are happy with regardless if it was with us. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again in the future. Take care. Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

cali
12/22/2015

"Good place to go"

Cory Morris was our sales person. He was very professional yet very pleasant. He knew his job well and strive to be sure that we were totally satisfied. He was even playing with my 21 month old granddaughter. The finance dept. was also a pleasant experience. I found the dealership to be very clean and inviting. I would recommend Cory and Oxmoor Toyota to anyone.

December 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us your review. Cory Morris is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers. Thank you for the recommendation as well. We would love to work with you again. Take care. Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

Mbet12903
10/13/2015

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a used vehicle for my son. Evan Harn and Cory Morris went out of their way to make this one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Oxmoor Toyota should be proud to employ such high quality and customer focused people. Thank you very much!

Evan Harn

October 14, 2015

Thank you for providing us with great feedback! Evan and Cory are wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have them on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for choosing us for your automobile needs. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that your son enjoys his vehicle! Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

StillLooking
9/30/2015

"Disappointing, Unprofessional"

Would NOT recommend. Told by Megan that Kenny would sell us a car for X amount next evening as we were out of town and would not have made it before they closed that evening. The next afternoon we both left work early, one of us having to get someone to cover the end of the day. After driving an hour and a half there we were told Megan was not there. Then we had to wait 20 minutes in the showroom until someone else could be found even though there were at least three people standing around. A salesperson then informed us that the car had already been sold but of course there were three other options, none of which fit the criteria we had found in the sold car, and two of which had frame damage. We ended up talking to a manager, Kenny Rogers, who told us that another manager named Kenny (who is oddly nowhere to be found out of their 11 managers listed on their website) was the one who sold the car in an after hours sale about 30 minutes after we talked to Megan. They also still had the notes on what they had agreed to with us. He told us that "This happens once every three years" and was sorry he couldn't help us. The stark, unprofessional discourtesy displayed by the lack of phone call, the backtracking on telling us they would sell it to us for X amount the next day, and the absence of expressed assurances of preventative measures to ensure this would not happen to future customers was unprofessional and uncaring to say the least. If you do business with them, cross your fingers that you aren't the "one" in "three years."

Megan, Manager Kenny, Other Manager Kenny

October 14, 2015

M.B., I am disappointed to hear of your experience. I do remember your visit to our store as you drove in from Lexington for a AWD 2012 Toyota Highlander. We spoke to you at 8:32 PM on 9.28.15 and you visited us the next evening. Unfortunately, there was not any other contact from the previous night between us. As mentioned, that vehicle did sell later that night and didn't post to our system for 24 hours. I am very sorry that you drove here to find that the vehicle was purchased by another party. At your earliest convenience, please give me a call so you can give me insight on how to better serve our prospective clients. Given the size of our inventory and the speed it moves as one of the largest dealers in Kentuckiana, I am always open to new ideas. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Best Regards, Evan Harn, GM Oxmoor Toyota 502.565.0086

Greg Gabhrt
9/14/2015

"Our issues were resolved by Evan Harn"

Greg Gabhart. My friends call me Gabby but I will try to keep this short as to not lose people's attention to a message that I feel must be recogniized. My wife recently visited Oxmoor Toyota website and commented on our displeasure with the associates we dealt with. When I discovered we were overcharged by approximately $2500.00 . The MSRP price. When I received our first bill I went to Oxmoor Toyota to discuss this issue. The salesman of our new truck put me in touch with another employee then disappeared never to be seen again. I was basically told because I did not catch this difference of money and signed the contract I was screwed. I was offered a tank of gas, then I was even more upset. This definitely was not a mistake on their part. A young man by the name of EVan HArn responded to my wife's comments on the website. He left his phone number and I called him. Oxmoor had moved him into the position he has now, which is to deal with special problems, because of past complaints. I will wrap this up by saying Mr. Harn could not have been a more pleasant person to deal with. All he was concerned with was taking care of the problem. The best part about Mr. Harn was he did not try to avoid telling me the truth about what happened. He said it was B.S. I would like to say that with Mr. Harn in the position Oxmoor Toyota has given him, rest assured it will be a pleasure to shop there again and I feel you will to. So if you do have a problem with sales or service rest assured Evan Harn will be more than happy to help you. He definitely took care of our situation.

Klaus

September 16, 2015

Hi Greg and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Evan was able to address your concerns, and that he gave you some insight on your issue! At Oxmoor Toyota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

Amy
9/13/2015

"Drove all the way from Chicago, Oxmoor was worth the trip!"

We drove from the suburbs of Chicago to Louisville to purchase a new Toyota 4Runner from Oxmoor. The manager on Saturday September 5, 2015 had us speak with with the General Manager, Evan Harn. Evan spoke with us over the phone before we made the trip to confirm the vehicle we wanted was in stock and to answer any questions we had. Evan offered to begin the paperwork and get the vehicle ready, so we didn't spend time waiting at the dealership unnecessarily. We arrived at Oxmoor early the following day, an hour before they opened. An Oxmoor Salesperson, Klaus, arrived early for work and invited us inside without even knowing that we had just drove 6 hours to purchase a car. Klaus made us comfortable while we waited for Matt Storm (General Manager) to arrive. Once Klaus realized that we had already began the process to purchase a specific vehicle, he jumped in to help move things along. The car was all ready for us when we arrived (cleaned and full tank of gas) just as Evan promised. Everyone we interacted with was professional and friendly. My husband and I have purchased new vehicles in the past, but this was absolutely the best overall experience! For vehicle financing, Oxmoor helped us secure a loan at a competitive rate. Regardless of your situation, if you need a vehicle, give Oxmoor a chance to help put you in the right car for the right price! The last person we interacted with was Holly. Holly did a great job getting our phones synced up and making us comfortable for the long trip home. THANK YOU OXMOOR FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Evan Harn, Klaus, Holly, Mary

September 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love being able to help people find the perfect vehicle for them. You all were great to work with. Please don't be a stranger down here in Kentucky! We hope to see you again soon! Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

alice g
9/07/2015

"Cory Morris was great!"

Cory (Morris) was very friendly and had an open way about him that really made me feel that he wanted to help get just the right car for me. Although he touted the good things about Toyota, when I told him I was looking for an inexpensive used car he remained enthusiastic as we perused the large lot in 95 degree heat. He found just the right car and after a negotiation of less than five minutes we settled on a deal that met all my expectations. Done. It was that easy and I will certainly send my friends his way! Thanks, Cory!!

September 07, 2015

Alice, Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Cory and Oxmoor Toyota! We are so pleased that you were able to experience the Oxmoor Difference. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your newest vehicle addition. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Raj
8/31/2015

"Excellent Dealership and Terrific Salesperson-Elliott Martin"

Absolutely a very pleasant and memorable experience of buying a 2015 Camry SE at Oxmoor. Elliott Martin would be easily the best and nicest salesperson you could ever meet. Downright honest and no pressure tactics involved. It was totally in contrast to the way we were treated rudely at Jeff Wyler Toyota. It was a world of a difference between the ways we were treated at Oxmoor and Wyler. Wife was impressed beyond words. These guys at Oxmoor know how to treat a customer with respect. Oxmoor has won us over as their lifelong customers with their great attitude and hospitality. Ask for Martin Elliot and he is surely going to sweep you off your feet with his sweet manners and patience, in spite of all our silly queries and multiple visits! He is not the kind of typical salesperson you would find. He made sure that our new car buying experience was pleasant overall in every step of the process. If all salespersons were like Elliott, I'm sure no one would be put off by the very thoughts of dealing with all the hassles of buying a new car. This is our second Toyota. Donnie Nelson, New Car Manager and Brian Sutton, Finance Manager were also great to deal with.

Elliott Martin

September 01, 2015

Congratulations on your new Camry purchase, Raj! Thank you very much for your honest feedback on your experience here at Oxmoor Toyota. You are so right about Elliott and how he approaches each person who visits us. I am very glad that you and your wife were are able to experience the Oxmoor difference. Thanks again for allowing us to fulfill your family's needs. We look forward to seeing you back very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Reviews of Cory Morris