Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota

Call
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"lease to purchase"

Beyond exceptional customer service! Went in to purchase my car i had been leasing and Mr. Cottrell helped to make iT a smooth transition and helped me save money monthly! I will possibly never go anywhere else for my car purchasing/service needs!

"purchase"

Great customer service my salesman Tyrone Cottrell was excellent in every way very professional and courteous. He did everything possible to Make sure that I was satisfied. Thanks a lot.

"Great customer service!"

I had my new car for 2 days and got a deep scratch on the bumper, I called Dominick and ask if they could fix it. I took it in and they fixed it and didnt charge me. When I came to pick it up, Dominick had just had it washed nd it looked perfect! They were awesome!

"Great Experience, Treated like family"

I went to the Toyota dealership looking at a 2011 Toyota Camry and was able to purchase a new Toyota Camry 2014 for $20 cheaper monthly. The leaping department was very beneficial to the purchasing process. Great experience with salesman Dominick Barksdale with the purchase of my first new car. Dominick treated us like family. All around great experience.

"RATE IT GREAT"

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2015 Camry. Dominick was more than professional in every phase of my buying process and he made sure I knew everything about my new care before left the lot. Everyone there was friendly from the minute I pulled on the lot. I have been a customer for the past 8 years. they will continue to get my business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Couldnt be better"

Went looking for a truck on a budget and thats just what i got. The salesman went above and beyond to make sure a got what i wanted at the price i wanted. Plus everyone was nice and friendly. No games was played strictly business.

"Above and Beyond"

Both in sales and service these folks go above and beyond, they have captured all of my families business. I will continue to shop and have our vehicles serviced here!

Tyrone Cotrell

"Tom Heitler is your man!!!!!!"

Found the used 2011 Camry on their site and talked to Tom who had been following up on finding me a car. I told Tom which one I wanted and went to look at it and I was set to pick up next day. My daughter went with me and after going over with her fine tooth comb she decided it was not the car I really wanted. Told Tom and he said no problem we have others I could look at. Kept him way past his clocking out time but got the paperwork started and went back Sat to pick up. Tom had it cleaned up and finishing touches and gas tank filled to the brim. Tom is not merely a "car salesman" he is a "deal closer" and awesome person. Very knowledgeable and on top of his game, great work ethic and goes the extra mile to help. Several years ago I had a bad experience with this dealership and said I would never set foot on their property's again. When Tom called and with his help I went back and glad I did. I had asked him if he would bring the car to my 95 yr old Aunts residence to see if she could get in the vehicle before I bought it and he was very accommodating. I have an SUV and needed a car to be able to take her places and the 2011 Camry with 22,234 mi works perfect for her. If you're looking for a great salesperson, run past all the sales sharks standing out front when you exit your vehicle, and ask for Tom Heitler. You won't find him out front circling he will be inside working hard. Thanks Tom for getting me the car my daughter approved. Let's throw out an "attaboy" to Lance Alm as well! E

Tom Heitler

"AWESOME!"

This is my 4th Toyota that I have purchased and 2nd working exclusively with Tyrone Cottrell. If you want to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible with someone that actually puts the customer first, Tyrone is who you want working for you. My sister recently purchased a car from Tyrone a few months ago and has mentioned multiple times how great he was to her on her visit. I can truly say that I have found someone who I TRUST and is the epitome of a professional at this dealership! The mark of anyone is this profession is what others say about you and I have nothing but good things to say about Tyrone; he has made me a believer in the Toyota family!

"Thank you."

Purchasing a vehicle and spending that much money, can be really stressfull. The team at Oxmoor made the experience super easy and super pleasant. Thank you again.

Erin Cavanaugh and Steth

Lance Alm

Internet Director

Reviews of Donnie Nelson
Donnie Nelson

Reviews of Keith Rice Sr.
Keith Rice Sr.