Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

norahslone
4/15/2015

"Dino was fantastic!"

From the moment I walked on the car lot, Dino approached my husband and I with an unprecedented knowledge about the benefits of buying a Toyota. We looked at several models and he could tell us intricate details about each one. His passion for his work, the knowledge he imparted, and his ability to be personable throughout our purchase made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you for a great car and enjoyable afternoon!

Kim
4/09/2015

"dont step foot into or around Oxmoor Toyota. "

I have a bad taste in my mouth for Oxmoor Toyota which I now link to Toyota. This is the 2nd horrific experience which makes me question myself for returning. Their lack of unprofessionalism, poor class, dishonest ways and poor character is not even the beginning. The sales men, boys ,are classless and will do anything to retain. Customer. Followed my xx to Wendy's and surrounded my car so I could not back out of lot. General Manager questioned me when I forgot an employees name. Because I left my keys with a salesmen and I forgot his name. I was chastised by the GM. He never came to meet me after I returned to sign papers from when I left dealership after waiting for45 min. Not worth going if they are giving cars away.

Sandy the receptionist and a careless GM, who Never came out to meet me.

Clifford
3/27/2015

"Trade in & Purchase"

Our salesman went above and beyond to work with us on our trade in. I was very impressed by his effort, professionalism and honesty. I will have no problem referring him to anyone needing a vehicle.

MikeC
3/23/2015

"Great deal, great truck, great place to buy. "

This guy is an awesome salesman! Up front, honest, and a true PROFESSIONAL. Ask for him when you're looking for your next Toyota. Mike C.

dbramlett
3/11/2015

"Trade-In & Purchase Experience Ends Well"

I looked at vehicles on a Friday afternoon, but I was pressed for time then and also the following morning. It was the end of month, so there were some options that were specifically on the table to make things happen. I had to be out of Louisville by noon for a UK game, so Tyrone came in extra early on a Saturday morning to get my test rides ready. He was very professional to work with and we came to a very amicable agreement on price for a new vehicle and my trade-in. I would definitely recommend working with Tyrone again.

Edub021
3/10/2015

"Oxmoor Truck purchase "

My wife and I were very impressed with the patience and flexibility of our sales rep. We exchanged figures on prices for nearly 2 hrs and were ultimately happy with purchase of our new Tundra. I appreciated that the sales rep took my child to a play area to keep him occupied while my wife and I were preoccupied with the mgr trying to figure out numbers. Overall great experience.

ohiobuyer
3/07/2015

"Great sales process, terrible service after sale"

We purchased a one year old pre-owned vehicle from Oxmoor Toyota (18,000 miles). We live an hour and a half from the dealership so most of our communication was via email and phone before we saw the vehicle. When we made the trip to see it in person we were a little disappointed with the condition not exactly matching what we were told over the phone, however they worked with us and made up for that through price negotiation. Overall, the sales process was efficient and pleasant. We left the dealership very happy with the process and our purchase with a few follow up issues to take care of with the dealership after the sale was complete (missing key, floor-mats, and exterior trim piece). Unfortunately, once we left the dealership it was nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone. It was like pulling teeth to get a response from anyone there to work through the issues. We tried the salesman we worked with, his supervisor and one step above that. After two months they have taken care of the missing key and a very small portion of what was supposed to be a simple fix for the trim piece. The issue is we were told it just needed to be adhered again, but when we took it to our local dealership they said the piece was bent and there had been some kind of impact to the back of the car affecting the bumper as a whole. What should have been a marginal (under $100) fix ended up over $500 and Oxmoor was unwilling to take care of it. We understood it was a used car but when this issue was found within a week of purchase it seemed to us they should have backed the quality of their vehicle more than what they were willing to do. We were also told the missing floor-mats were our responsibility because it wasn't discovered they were missing until after we had purchased the car. Again, if we had purchased a much older or less expensive vehicle those kinds of things would be more understandable but we were disappointed with the post-sale service for a $30,000 purchase.

Scott Terry, Patrick O'Donnell

gcrum
2/25/2015

"GREAT purchase experience"

Due to my husband's health issues I needed to leave my job. So, due to this reduction in our income the payments on my Toyota Tundra truck were becoming too much to handle. We went to Oxmoor Toyota and talked with Tyrone Cottrell concerning our circumstances. Mr. Cottrell was VERY understanding concerning our circumstances and worked with us to obtain a lower priced vehicle which also lowered our monthly payments. Mr. Cottrell was very knowledgeable about their inventory and with his assistance we were able to purchase a 2015 RAV4 SUV. Mr. Cottrell's friendliness and willingness to do whatever possible to help us was GREATLY appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Cottrell if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

gcrum
2/25/2015

"Shawn Prentice - BEST service technician"

I have purchased 4 vehicles over the years from Oxmoor Toyota. Whenever I take my vehicle in for regular maintenance I ALWAYS ask for Shawn Prentice. Shawn treats us like family. He is VERY knowledgeable, friendly, and gives it to you straight. He is very willing to answer all my questions. Service is promptly completed. I will always have Shawn as my service point of contact. He is the BEST service person I have EVER encountered.

Keith D
2/18/2015

"They really impressed a picky engineer"

Jordan, our salesman, was very pleasant, enjoyable to talk to, and accommodating to our family. We purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse AWD LTZ. They had very competitive advertised pricing even to Private Party pricing through Kelley Blue Book (my verification) and to all listings within 150-200 miles (thanks for the info Evan [and I also verified]) and even added a 3 year / 36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty at what came out to no extra cost (because it qualified me for a lower interest rate where interest savings and fee reductions almost completely paid for the warranty [and even the initial higher interest rate was still competitive with my Credit Union]... note that the extended warranty does have a $100 deductible unlike factory warranties) - Steve in financing was very helpful showing me the numbers (I'm a numbers guy) comparing the two warranty/rate scenarios... he was also very pleasant to talk to.

Jordan Baylon