Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Garrick Bailey
7/20/2015

"Customer Service is key"

Short of being given a free new car, I could not have enjoyed a better experience at Oxmoor Toyota. Not only did I recieve a fair price, but the gentlemen who worked with me ensured that a couple of small fixes got taken care of at no extra cost before I left the lot. I felt the customer service at Oxmoor Toyota was second to none. I am grateful for Kenny, Kiley, and C.W. and their hard effort to earn my trust.

Kenny Alward, CW Fortney, Kiley Jones

July 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Garrick! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Oxmoor Toyota commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Take care. Best, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

gocards063
6/17/2015

"EXCELLENT customer service "

I can not say enough about the EXCELLENT care and service I received today from Stephen Coffey in the service dept. He was able to work my vehicle in and got my air condition repaired in record time. Not only will I be returning for ALL future work...but I'm referring all of my family and friends there as well....I could not ask for a better experience.

Stephen Coffey

June 17, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience with our team and Steve specifically. Thanks again for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards, Kelly Wheeler Service Manager Oxmoor Toyota kweeler@oxmoortoyota.com 502.438.5635

Jerry Smith
5/16/2015

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WENT TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND WAS VERY HAPPY AT FIRST WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ALLOWED ME TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE HOME FOR THE EVENING. AFTER TAKING THE VEHCILE HOME I DECIDED IT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED. SO I DROPPED THE VEHCILE OFF. THE SALES PERSON CALLED ME AND WAS MAD BECASUE I DROPPED OFF THE VEHCILE. BEFORE I COULD EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I WANTED HIM TO FIND ME ANOTHER VEHCILE HE HUNG THE PHONE UP ON ME. I TRIED TO CALL BACK AND GET THE SALES MANGER TO CALL ME BUT HE NEVER DID. INSTEAD SOMEONE ELSE CALLED ME AND I TOLD HIM WHAT I HAD WANTED HE SAID THAT HE WOULD HELP ME FIND WHAT I WANTED AND I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. I ENDED UP HAVING TO DRIVE 2 HOURS TO GET THE TRUCK I WANTED. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED. THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE DOES NOT MATTER BUT I WAS AT THE DEALERSHIP BEFORE AND SHOULD HAVE KNOW BY THE FIRST EXPERIENCE THAT THIS WAS NOT THE PLACE I WANTED TO DO BUISNESS

THE NAMES ARE NOT IMPORTANT

June 17, 2015

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. We strive to make each interaction an exceptional visit. We obviously fell short in this instance. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

SRudolf
5/02/2015

"Great Toyota Purchasing Experience"

Great experience. Sales team were committed to ensuring that I had the right vehicle at the right price (TrueCar pricing) with the right accessories. I would certainly recommend anyone to use Oxmoor Toyota or working with Scott a/k/a "Scooter"

Scott Terry

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

brad77
4/21/2015

"Integrity"

I brought my wives van in because there were some scratches on the van that I thought could have come from their car wash. They looked at the car with me and we went through the car wash together. I did not have proof that it was done from their car wash but my wife is a stay at home mom and does not go anywhere. This is a brand new van. We have only had it 6 months. There were scratches on the hood across the driver fender and up to the roof down one side as if something rubbed against it. It was not there previously but again I did not have proof. The gentleman at the shop told me that he didn't think it could have come from the car wash but Toyota did not want to lose business and anger a customer. He told me to bring it in the next week and they would get it taken care of. He said they would probably have to repaint the hood and hopefully buff out the fender and the roof. I get my rental car and no longer get back to work and they call me. They tell me their boss said they are not going to fix it now. It is going to cost too much money. If he would have told me when I first brought it in that there was nothing they could do I would have just left. I had no proof so it would have been unnecessary to argue, but I am very upset that I was given someone's word and then it changes. Obviously a verbal confirmation means nothing. Due to their lack of INTEGRITY I will no longer have my car serviced at this dealership. If they offer to do something for you, I would get it in writing

Steve Grigsby

May 18, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our Service Department. We always strive to provide excellent customer service, and regrettably, we have not completed the work you think appropriate. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience to see if there is a solution that we can provide. Kelly Wheeler Service Manager Oxmoor Toyota kweeler@oxmoortoyota.com 502.438.5635

norahslone
4/15/2015

"Dino was fantastic!"

From the moment I walked on the car lot, Dino approached my husband and I with an unprecedented knowledge about the benefits of buying a Toyota. We looked at several models and he could tell us intricate details about each one. His passion for his work, the knowledge he imparted, and his ability to be personable throughout our purchase made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you for a great car and enjoyable afternoon!

June 17, 2015

We are very excited that you had a great experience. Thanks again! SIncerely, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Clifford
3/27/2015

"Trade in & Purchase"

Our salesman went above and beyond to work with us on our trade in. I was very impressed by his effort, professionalism and honesty. I will have no problem referring him to anyone needing a vehicle.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! SIncerely, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

May 20, 2015

We appreciate the kind words. SIncerely, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

MikeC
3/23/2015

"Great deal, great truck, great place to buy. "

This guy is an awesome salesman! Up front, honest, and a true PROFESSIONAL. Ask for him when you're looking for your next Toyota. Mike C.

dbramlett
3/11/2015

"Trade-In & Purchase Experience Ends Well"

I looked at vehicles on a Friday afternoon, but I was pressed for time then and also the following morning. It was the end of month, so there were some options that were specifically on the table to make things happen. I had to be out of Louisville by noon for a UK game, so Tyrone came in extra early on a Saturday morning to get my test rides ready. He was very professional to work with and we came to a very amicable agreement on price for a new vehicle and my trade-in. I would definitely recommend working with Tyrone again.

Edub021
3/10/2015

"Oxmoor Truck purchase "

My wife and I were very impressed with the patience and flexibility of our sales rep. We exchanged figures on prices for nearly 2 hrs and were ultimately happy with purchase of our new Tundra. I appreciated that the sales rep took my child to a play area to keep him occupied while my wife and I were preoccupied with the mgr trying to figure out numbers. Overall great experience.

Reviews of Tyrone Cottrell