Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota

Call
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Drpresby
12/20/2014

"Smooth and Easy"

Great experience. Tyrone was great to work with. Went out of his way to be helpful and make sure I was getting the vehicle I wanted. Smoothest experience I've had buying a car.

Debpro
12/19/2014

"Very pleasant experience!"

Scott Terry was very easy to work with and really listened to want I wanted and what price I wanted to pay. I exchanged a couple of emails with him and explained to him I had a terrible experience at another dealership. Even though they did not have exactly what I wanted he searched and found the perfect car for me. He called me several times to keep me informed on what was going on and when my car would arrive. Once you go to pick up your car they all go out of their way to make sure you understand all the mechanicals of the car. He even took me over to the service department and showed me around. I picked up my car on Wednesday and Scott even called me today to see if I had any questions!! What a nice guy!! Highly recommend anyone going to Oxmoor Toyota to ask for Scott Terry.

Scott Terry

lanijoy
12/19/2014

"No Pressure"

I had planned on keeping my Corolla but had always wanted a Rav4. Dominick was able to work out a deal for me that I never thought would be possible. He was extremely helpful without being pushy or pressuring me in any way which is really important to me. He made the entire process very easy and I am very appreciative to him and Marc in financing. Thank you so much for your time and help! I will definitely recommend both Dominick and the dealership to my friends.

JSisk
12/17/2014

"Good deal made easy"

I shopped 8 Toyota dealers in a 150 mile radius. Tyrone provided the best price and value for my trade. Made the out-of-town negotiation honest and straightforward. Had everything arranged and set up when I got to the dealership to pick up the car so no wasted time, or trying to change the deal at the last minute. Oxmoor earned my business with a good deal and made the whole transaction easy. The drive home was a pleasure.

barbarrison915
12/16/2014

"Best Service"

Hubby stopped by to get our 2014 Tacoma serviced. Very pleasant, fast ,courteous service. Very happy with Stephen Coffey and Piers in the service department. Could not ask for better care. Will be returning. Recommend to all.

Stephen Coffey and Piere

Rick 10619
12/03/2014

"Great Buying/Leasing Experience"

Thanks to Matt Storm (General Sales Manager), Marc Reed (Finance Manager), Jesse Lancaster (Sales), Michael Sheets (Sales), Stephanie Knight (Customer Relations Manager and Steve Coffey (Service Manager). I loved the experience at Oxmoor Toyota so much I drove off with two (2) vehicles Thanksgiving week. My wife got a 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus and my son got a 2004 Honda Accord LX. I understand that buying or leasing a car can be stressful, but these professionals made my experience better than expected. I have previous experience with Steve Coffey for handling service on my 2010 Toyota Prius and 2004 Pontiac Vibe (Matrix). He has always been honest and straight forward with the facts on those vehicles. I'm looking forward to continuing that relationship with our new Corolla. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle please contact one of these folks at Oxmoor Toyota and I can honestly say you will have a great car buying/leasing experience.

Jesse Lancaster, Michael Sheets, Marc Reed

tom.hoagland.54
11/27/2014

"Most rewarding new car buying experience ever."

My wife and I came from Richmond, Ky because Scott Terry worked with us in the most professional manner to get the specific car with the specific options that we wanted. He kept us abreast through email as it was ordered, manufactured and delivered. He displayed the highest standard of professionalism throughout the entire process as well as in his knowledge of the car and its features. Above all we went to the Oxmoor dealership because they gave us the best price on the car as well as on our trade. My suggestion to anyone would be to call Scott FIRST.

Scott Terry

BRice2
11/23/2014

"19 degrees used car purchase"

Tyrone Cottrell and Steve Whittaker provided great customer service in the purchase of my car. Tyrone braved the sales lot 19 degree cold time and time again. There was no pressure to buy. Once I'd made up my mind, the rest was easy. They were also able to provide a 2 point lower interest rate than my bank through their financing. Great car. Great service.

george.hart3
11/22/2014

"This dealership it crooked they cost me about $11,000"

This dealership it crooked they cost me about $11,000, lied about the way a lease Worked. Lied about selling it to me for $32K put no numbers on the paperwork I signed. Then when I requested the paperwork from corporate finance the price was inflated to $42K. They didn’t have the vehicle they were suppose but to from on line, but promised the $3K discount From that vehicle on a different more exsp. Vic. From $38K to $35K. NOW to find out They flubed the numbers with the money I put down and told me it wasn’t a down payment It went toward the depreciation and I’d be getting it back at the end of the lease if I wanted to put The money down, yet the used $1200 of it to pay my taxes, they said they took care of. Now I want to keep the vehicle and that’s the only way I don’t loose more money, but I Was going to by it early and can’t the $11,000 will all but be null in void. NEVER again will I buy from here again. I will have USAA look over all vehicle contracts instead of thinking I can do it alone. They took a deal for Veterans and turned it into a scam.

Schad Snoke and Lancaster also the finance person lied

kerniejack
11/21/2014

"Leased a 2015 Rav4"

Tyrone Cottrell and Donnie Nelson were very helpful and answered any questions that I had during the process. Although the vehicle with the exact options I wanted was not on the lot, they made me an offer that allowed me to get an upgrade at a very reasonable price. Both men are very congenial and made the experience painless..

Reviews of Tyrone Cottrell