Oxmoor Toyota

Service Writer

January 05, 2017

"Highly recommend "

- Brittny1992

I worked with Cory Morris and he was amazing. When I came in I was certain that I was going to get a crappy deal due to credit & other issues. He took his time & found me a car that worked for me and my specific budget. He went above and beyond to make me feel at home & was so pleasant throughout the entire ordeal. I would definitely recommend the Oxmoor Toyota dealership. Ask for Cory Morris!

January 05, 2017

"Nik Czzowitz Outstanding Service"

- JeaniB

Thank you Nik Czzowitz for my excellent experience at Oxmoor Toyota service Department. Your knowledge and devotion to customer service made me rate Toyota service center "5 star" Nik identified the problem, ordered parts, followed up with part department till it was delivered, contacted me with service scheduling and my car was ready in no time. Highly recommend Nik to anyone with any repay service needs. He is the one.

December 31, 2016

"BUYER BEWARE"

- MD

My mother took her Camry to Oxmoor Toyota to be serviced yesterday. While there she was approached by a dishonest salesman by the name of Doug Wolford. My mother is currently leasing her Camry until February 2018. Doug Wolford informed my mother that he would make the remaining 13 payments so that she could purchase a new 2017 Camry. What he did not tell her is that the sum of those 13 payments ($4,000) would be rolled into her new car loan. She was completely mislead by Doug. When I called Doug to talk about the deal all he wanted to do was talk about was monthly payment amount. When I pressed him about total cost for the vehicle he dodged my questions. After pressing a little more I found out he was charging at additional $600 dealer fee. It is dishonest salesman like Doug Wolford that make people hate the car buying experience. The good news is that I did talk to an honest straight forward salesman by the name of Sky Estes at Ed Martin Toyota in Anderon Indiana. Sky warned me of the shenanigans that Doug was pulling. Sky also gave me a price that was $2300 less than Oxmoor Toyota for the same vehicle. Ed Martin Toyota will deliver will deliver the vehicle to your front door at no additional cost. I have little patience for dishonest salesman that take advantage of older women especially when it is my mother! We look forward to purchasing a new Camry in February 2018 but it won't be from Oxmoor Toyota.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $35927