Oxmoor Toyota

Matt Storm

August 15, 2017

"My New Rav4"

- Karen Rav4

I had a Great Experience at Oxmoor Toyota . The Manager Doug Wolford made it a non stressful experience. This is my second RAV4. David Bubba Raymond was my sales person and he always makes it fun!! The whole staff took care of me including Sabrina who helped me get acclimated to my car and Jason Duff who assisted in all the financial work.

David Raymond
Matt Storm
Other Employees : Sabrina

July 26, 2017

"Bought a 2017 Toyota XSE"

- Judy123

My brother leased two cars from these two guys. I thought the deal was great! So I went for it, bought a car. I told Elliot and Doug what type of car I wanted. When I arrived at the Dealership, the car was ready for me to take off in. I drove 70 miles one way, all the way from Columbus, Ind. it was well worth it working with Elliott and Doug Wolford. Everyone at the dealership was great 👍 from the time we hit the parking lot till we left!!! I will return and refer customers. Thanks for being honest and right on it. Job well done!!! I loved the deal! 2017 Red Toyota XSE very nice! Judy Allman

Doug Wolford
Other Employees : Finance Guy he shares desk. He was Great!

July 06, 2017

"Fun fun time buying a car again."

- Sally King

Dealt with Doug Wolford - As a single woman, he treated me with respect and answered all questions that I had with a smile, and he made me fee at ease.

Ja'Quis Brooks