Oxmoor Toyota

Certified Assistant Service Manager

Ja'Quis Brooks, Sales, Oxmoor Toyota

Ja'Quis Brooks

February 20, 2017

"Received professional treatment "

- Tim123

I had a 7 year old car in for service with over 100,000 miles. Doug was able to get me into a new 2017 Camry which made my wife very happy. The deal was very good but yet fair. I would go here again in a heart beat if I needed a new car.

February 19, 2017

"Great to work with!"

- LuAnn

Doug is great to work with, very attentive, and provides all around great service. He's also very knowledgeable with many, many years of experience.

February 07, 2017

"New 2015 Toyota Sienna"

- jeffcalderon

First let me start the main reason we bought our new car at this dealership is because the of the service that we received over the last 10 years from Donna Skaggs. How many people have their 2004 with 170,000 miles minivan serviced at a dealership? Not many but we did because of Donna's personal and great service. So when my wife decided on another minivan, she said we have to buy a Toyota because she loves Donna and that is why we came back to this dealership. Our Salesman was Corry Morris who was wonderful and was a straight shooter and a man of his word. He gave us everything he promised and more. He was a perfect gentleman and kept me updated thru the whole process and all he wanted to do is make both me and my wife happy and he did. I will be referring him customers in the future.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $35927