Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Raj
8/31/2015

"Excellent Dealership and Terrific Salesperson-Elliott Martin"

Absolutely a very pleasant and memorable experience of buying a 2015 Camry SE at Oxmoor. Elliott Martin would be easily the best and nicest salesperson you could ever meet. Downright honest and no pressure tactics involved. It was totally in contrast to the way we were treated rudely at Jeff Wyler Toyota. It was a world of a difference between the ways we were treated at Oxmoor and Wyler. Wife was impressed beyond words. These guys at Oxmoor know how to treat a customer with respect. Oxmoor has won us over as their lifelong customers with their great attitude and hospitality. Ask for Martin Elliot and he is surely going to sweep you off your feet with his sweet manners and patience, in spite of all our silly queries and multiple visits! He is not the kind of typical salesperson you would find. He made sure that our new car buying experience was pleasant overall in every step of the process. If all salespersons were like Elliott, I'm sure no one would be put off by the very thoughts of dealing with all the hassles of buying a new car. This is our second Toyota. Donnie Nelson, New Car Manager and Brian Sutton, Finance Manager were also great to deal with.

Elliott Martin

September 01, 2015

Congratulations on your new Camry purchase, Raj! Thank you very much for your honest feedback on your experience here at Oxmoor Toyota. You are so right about Elliott and how he approaches each person who visits us. I am very glad that you and your wife were are able to experience the Oxmoor difference. Thanks again for allowing us to fulfill your family's needs. We look forward to seeing you back very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

chris10350
8/28/2015

"I Bought a Car!"

I didn't get pressured and Austin answered all my questions....they're customer service has been great. I left with a new Avalon and like it as much as I did my dealer experience and I HATE buying cars. I'm very satisfied.

Austin Carr

September 01, 2015

Chris, Thank you for allowing us to become a partner with you. As you said, Austin takes a real interest in learning what is important to each customer. I am very glad that you were able to see the Oxmoor difference. As you mentioned, our goal each day is to change the perception of the car buying experience. Thanks again for your honest feedback. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

AndrewS.
8/27/2015

"Bobby Fiske was great!"

If anyone here is looking for a salesman who is very knowledgeable in the products he sells and doesn't see you as another dollar sign then give Bobby Fiske a chance. My girlfriend and I were looking for a new truck today and he made our experience there great. no problems here unlike past experience with bad car sales man. very positive here.

Bobby Fiske

August 27, 2015

Andrew, Thank you for your positive comments. As you stated, Bobby does an excellent job of providing a stress-free, informative, buying process. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Happy Wife
8/20/2015

"Happy Husband!!!"

My husband was driving a 1998 Dodge Ram that had 229000 miles on it. We have been looking for a good used truck for quite awhile. We quickly realized that there are not many used trucks that were in our price range. We drove thru Oxmoor Toyota Tuesday evening and came across a nice Dodge Ram that was priced at $34000 which was more than we wanted to spend. We just glanced at the inside and figured we would just keep looking but Cory saw us and the rest is history! He agreed that the price was a little high and told Todd he would call him back the next day. He called the next morning and came down on the price much more than we expected. We met him that afternoon to take a test drive and we were shocked at how loaded this truck was! We had no idea! Cory was great, he was very straight forward . None of the typical "car salesman" games which was refreshing. We were in and out of there faster than we have ever been when purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks Cory.. We'll call you when we are ready to buy another!

August 21, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Cory is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on your purchase. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please come back in to visit! Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

Garrick Bailey
7/20/2015

"Customer Service is key"

Short of being given a free new car, I could not have enjoyed a better experience at Oxmoor Toyota. Not only did I recieve a fair price, but the gentlemen who worked with me ensured that a couple of small fixes got taken care of at no extra cost before I left the lot. I felt the customer service at Oxmoor Toyota was second to none. I am grateful for Kenny, Kiley, and C.W. and their hard effort to earn my trust.

Kenny Alward, CW Fortney, Kiley Jones

July 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Garrick! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Oxmoor Toyota commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Take care. Best, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

gocards063
6/17/2015

"EXCELLENT customer service "

I can not say enough about the EXCELLENT care and service I received today from Stephen Coffey in the service dept. He was able to work my vehicle in and got my air condition repaired in record time. Not only will I be returning for ALL future work...but I'm referring all of my family and friends there as well....I could not ask for a better experience.

Stephen Coffey

June 17, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience with our team and Steve specifically. Thanks again for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards, Kelly Wheeler Service Manager Oxmoor Toyota kweeler@oxmoortoyota.com 502.438.5635

Jerry Smith
5/16/2015

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WENT TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND WAS VERY HAPPY AT FIRST WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ALLOWED ME TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE HOME FOR THE EVENING. AFTER TAKING THE VEHCILE HOME I DECIDED IT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED. SO I DROPPED THE VEHCILE OFF. THE SALES PERSON CALLED ME AND WAS MAD BECASUE I DROPPED OFF THE VEHCILE. BEFORE I COULD EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I WANTED HIM TO FIND ME ANOTHER VEHCILE HE HUNG THE PHONE UP ON ME. I TRIED TO CALL BACK AND GET THE SALES MANGER TO CALL ME BUT HE NEVER DID. INSTEAD SOMEONE ELSE CALLED ME AND I TOLD HIM WHAT I HAD WANTED HE SAID THAT HE WOULD HELP ME FIND WHAT I WANTED AND I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. I ENDED UP HAVING TO DRIVE 2 HOURS TO GET THE TRUCK I WANTED. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED. THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE DOES NOT MATTER BUT I WAS AT THE DEALERSHIP BEFORE AND SHOULD HAVE KNOW BY THE FIRST EXPERIENCE THAT THIS WAS NOT THE PLACE I WANTED TO DO BUISNESS

THE NAMES ARE NOT IMPORTANT

June 17, 2015

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. We strive to make each interaction an exceptional visit. We obviously fell short in this instance. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

SRudolf
5/02/2015

"Great Toyota Purchasing Experience"

Great experience. Sales team were committed to ensuring that I had the right vehicle at the right price (TrueCar pricing) with the right accessories. I would certainly recommend anyone to use Oxmoor Toyota or working with Scott a/k/a "Scooter"

Scott Terry

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

brad77
4/21/2015

"Integrity"

I brought my wives van in because there were some scratches on the van that I thought could have come from their car wash. They looked at the car with me and we went through the car wash together. I did not have proof that it was done from their car wash but my wife is a stay at home mom and does not go anywhere. This is a brand new van. We have only had it 6 months. There were scratches on the hood across the driver fender and up to the roof down one side as if something rubbed against it. It was not there previously but again I did not have proof. The gentleman at the shop told me that he didn't think it could have come from the car wash but Toyota did not want to lose business and anger a customer. He told me to bring it in the next week and they would get it taken care of. He said they would probably have to repaint the hood and hopefully buff out the fender and the roof. I get my rental car and no longer get back to work and they call me. They tell me their boss said they are not going to fix it now. It is going to cost too much money. If he would have told me when I first brought it in that there was nothing they could do I would have just left. I had no proof so it would have been unnecessary to argue, but I am very upset that I was given someone's word and then it changes. Obviously a verbal confirmation means nothing. Due to their lack of INTEGRITY I will no longer have my car serviced at this dealership. If they offer to do something for you, I would get it in writing

Steve Grigsby

May 18, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our Service Department. We always strive to provide excellent customer service, and regrettably, we have not completed the work you think appropriate. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience to see if there is a solution that we can provide. Kelly Wheeler Service Manager Oxmoor Toyota kweeler@oxmoortoyota.com 502.438.5635

norahslone
4/15/2015

"Dino was fantastic!"

From the moment I walked on the car lot, Dino approached my husband and I with an unprecedented knowledge about the benefits of buying a Toyota. We looked at several models and he could tell us intricate details about each one. His passion for his work, the knowledge he imparted, and his ability to be personable throughout our purchase made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you for a great car and enjoyable afternoon!

June 17, 2015

We are very excited that you had a great experience. Thanks again! SIncerely, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Reviews of Cory Morris