Oxmoor Toyota

8003 Shelbyville Road,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Toyota Info
About Oxmoor Toyota

Oxmoor Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the 2012 Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, Matrix, and the Yaris. If you need a little more room Oxmoor Toyota has several Trucks and SUV’s to choose from like 2012 Tundra, Tacoma, Rav 4, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia and Land Cruiser. Plus, the 2012 Sienna and a huge selection of Toyota Camry and Highlander Hybrids and the groundbreaking 2012 Prius c are available! Oxmoor Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Louisville, KY, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. The Oxmoor Toyota parts department also located in Louisville, KY, has a large inventory with thousands of Toyota parts, including oil and air filters, to meet your vehicle needs.

About Oxmoor Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

jlpuckett
5/01/2016

"Oxmoor hung on there to resolve my problem"

Had a warning light issue related to my brakes. It took four tries to resolve the issue but you got Toyota involved and resolved it. Donna was wonderful, kept me informed, got me a loaner when needed, and would not let go til we got it resolved. I walked away with a new battery, courtesy of Toyota, along with the problem resolved. I gave feedback on your service at week two, which was not totally positive, so wanted to be sure that I got a chance to follow up with you and let you know how the problem was resolved on my 2012 Camry Hybrid. Thank you for the quality of your service, Jennie Puckett

May 03, 2016

Jennie, thank you for leaving us your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Donna and the rest of the team. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Be well, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Max
5/01/2016

"Brake Job AWESOME. "

Mr. Coffey was and has been a professional and a gentleman in caring out his duties to provide excellent service to me. Thank you Steve.

May 06, 2016

Hey Max! Thank you for this wonderful review! We’re glad that you were consistently impressed by Steve’s dedication to excellent service. Thank you again and be sure to like our page to get all the good deals! All the best, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Rick 10619
4/29/2016

"We keep coming back!"

Just helped my parents lease a 2016 Toyota Camry last night. Was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours. Andrew Jackson helped them decide between a Camry and Avalon. He was very professional and knowledgeable about Toyota products. My parents hate buying cars and that is why they kept their last car for 13 years. This time it was different and they really enjoyed the experience.

May 03, 2016

Hello and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that your parents enjoyed their experience here at our dealership and that Andrew was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like our page to catch great service specials! Be well, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

jb2016
4/04/2016

"Fantastic Service"

Austin Carr did a great job of working with us to find the perfect car. He was very pleasant to work with and knowledgeable about the different options available. I would highly recommend both the dealership and Austin!

April 08, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Austin was so pleasant. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

PriusRUs
4/04/2016

"Austin made it easy and fun to get a new car!"

I'm usually don't take time to write reviews, but Austin was such a pleasure to deal with that I think others should know how he made the process really enjoyable. He was down to earth, personable and a really solid guy. I felt like he listened to us and we got the best deal possible. I'd recommend Austin and Oxmoor in a heartbeat.

April 08, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Austin was smooth and enjoyable. At Oxmoor Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best Regards, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

AndrewR
3/30/2016

"Treated like an Idiot"

Went in with my wife to inquire about a car we saw online for a very reasonable price (2004 Honda Civic). We showed up and were immediately approached by a salesman. He asked us what our price range was, and continued to laugh in our face after we told him. He walked us around the lot showing us a few cars in our price range while simultaneously telling us how crappy those cars are and how we are not going to get a good car for what we want to pay, even though we saw a great car in our price range online. When we went inside to look on the computer I showed him the Honda Civic we had seen online. He told me that car has been gone for two or three weeks having been sent off to auction (even though it was updated and the price was dropped slightly online that day). Our lovely salesman then told us that that car was just put online to get us in the door so that he could try to sell us a car that was twice the price. I understand care dealerships and car dealers are sneaky, I am just not used to one flat out telling me that what I want to pay is crap, and the car that got my wife and I excited was just a ploy to get us in the door. He would not even talk to me about cars in my price range. If I asked about a car and it was what I wanted to pay he would just say "I don't know" and then show me almost a brand new car two or three times what I am able to pay and give me all the info on it. This was one of my first times in a car dealership looking at cars, I was expecting a tricky salesman trying to make a buck, I get it, it's how you get paid. But I didn't expect a rude salesman who made my wife and I feel like idiots the entire time we were on the lot... However, we went to the Ford dealership close by, and Neil Huffman Subaru and got great customer service while looking at cars there.

Cant remember his name

Charles Schiller
3/19/2016

"I'd rather drive to Louisville for an Oxmoor Toyota deal!"

All I can say is Cory Morris, I mean what an incredible sales person and as trust worthy as they come. This guy is the man literally, he walks around the entire dealership acting like he owns the place and man does he back it up, THIS guy will get you what you want, he has the means of doing it and giving you a chance even with not so great credit he will make it happen. Above and beyond in customer service for anything that I expected in buying a car in this case a truck, the man is the real deal. I would like to give a brief shout out to the other man that helped me before Cory and I first talked Josh Fletcher, everyone at this dealership is a low pressure non judgmental place. I will definitely be back for my next truck because let me tell you exactly how I feel I'd rather drive to Louisville for an Oxmoor deal!

March 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new Truck, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Cory & John and our staffs were able to provide you with the pressure-free, friendly, and efficient service Oxmoor Toyota is known for. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Evan Harn G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

B
3/03/2016

"Bobby Fisk"

I hate car buying and writing a review comes with some difficulty. This Dealership has a high-end appeal. I have to enthusiastically recommend Bobby Fiske as a wonderful, helpful, upfront salesperson. Nothing hidden with him, very informed on his product and makes the ordeal of buying a more pleasurable. I give him 5 stars! If you are going there, ask for him!

Bobby Fiske

March 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was Pleasurable! Bobby is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and has a vast knowledge of our models. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs. Please check our Facebook page to stay connected. Sincerely, Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-7163

Patrick Holyfield
1/16/2016

"Two month journey to a Sienna"

I'm not one to write reviews but I had a good experience with Oxmoor Toyota and Bobby Fiske. They never gave up and wanted to make the deal for me that I would accept. After a few weeks of talking we made the deal and I couldn't be happier with the Sienna Limited we purchased. I traded in a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder at the price I requested and drove off in the Sienna that was better priced than any other Sienna Limited withing 250 miles. Bobby always answered my texts and phone calls. He was committed to finishing the deal for us and showed great motivation and a good product knowledge. Go see Bobby and his handlebar mustache at Oxmoor Toyota. You won't regret it. Ask him for one of those sweet German pens.

Bobby Fiske

January 19, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Patrick! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Bobby provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you for the recommendation as well. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

ToyotaLady
1/11/2016

"Amazing Service"

Cory Morris has helped me significantly in my recent car purchase. He was able to get me the absolute lowest price on my new car and did not pressure me whatsoever. He definitely went above and beyond.

January 12, 2016

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at Oxmoor Toyota. We're glad to hear that you felt Cory went above and beyond to help out with your purchase. Thank you again for your business. We hope to see and serve you again in the future. Take care! Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

Reviews of Matt Storm