Pacific BMW

Pacific BMW Info

Center BMW

Robery308
8/20/2016

"They made me feel important! Like a VIP !"

My Names Robert Ferrell I leased my 2nd BMW from Pacific BMW my experience with this dealership was amazing , I found the dealership on TruCar from the onset of researching the best car for Pacific was the only dealership that truly worked the deal with me best price and best service , I picked the 550i which is a dream car , the numbers were right and I got everything I wanted from a new build from being shipped overseas to getting to me in LA the whole process was seamless ,Steve Saroyan is a wizard , an amazing person it was like buying from a friend , a good friend he answered from what I estimated I sent 120 emails of every nervous question I had ,when I thought I was annoying,Steve assured me I was , he is the Man !!!!! On August 19th I picked up the 550i ,I swear they made me feel so important at every step , his manager Armando Leyva was attentive and the best at making the lease easy to do Armando is amazing with Steve they were the best dream scenario you could ever have on getting a car deal done , thank you Steve & Armando , I took my time to write this because y'all made me feel like a Rock Start .... Buy from Pacific ! Ask for Steve Saroyan !

Steve Saroyan & Armando Leyva

james31oh
8/18/2016

"bad buying experience. Worse service experience"

Don't buy a car from these guys!!! This is a long review. If you don't want to read the entire thing and you're looking to buy a BMW, go to New Century BMW in Alhambra. They're way nicer and aim to give you the best service. Keep reading and you'll see why Pacific isn't the best choice. Bad buying experience and even worse service experience. They're a bunch of dishonest people. I should have known from the beginning this dealership was going to be a bad experience. We bought an X3 with the M package 4 years ago. We haggled with the sales rep and they wouldn't budge on $800. They said "that's the absolute lowest we can go. If we gave you the $800 off, we'd be losing money." If they did budge, we would have bought it right then and there. We ended up walking away that night. We did some research and found you can actually buy from an online sales rep. They sell cars with no commission. They gave us a price $5000 cheaper! Needless to say we bought it from him. We confronted the sales rep and they said "well, the online guys have a different price they can offer." Sounds more like the sales rep was greedy and tried to get a $5000 commission. Now on the service end. I have a few bad experiences. 1) I took the car in for service. When I came back to pick up my car I found a huge scratch on the bumper. Looked like someone hit a yellow post. They tried to give me the keys without telling me. I luckily saw it before I left. My service advisor said "if you had driven off the lot and came back to let us know about the scratch, we would have still taken care of it." It's upsetting to know someone scratched the car without saying anything. 2) We purchased a tire warranty that replaces all damaged tires. We had a screw in one so I brought it in. I asked my service advisor how long it would take. He said "about 3 hours. We have to go through the insurance company to cover your tire. Once it's approved we'll change it right away." They claimed to have no loaner car that day. It's pointless for them to drop me off at work since it's supposed to be 3 hours. I let my manager know the situation and they let me use a half day of vacation. I waited two and a half hours (grabbed lunch and came back). I checked in with the the service advisor and they said "I'm sorry, we didn't have your tire in stock. We'll have to give you a loaner." They waited to get approval before checking if the tire was in stock! On top of that, they lied about having a loaner! 3) I dropped off my car again. This time I had them drop me off at work. When my car was finished they sent a driver to pick me up. The driver called and said he was right outside waiting for me. When I came out he wasn't there. I called him back and he said "I had to go around the block. I'll be right there." I waited 30 minutes for him to "drive around a block." Seems very excessive and the drivers excuse was "I got lost." Driving around the block?! 4) This last experience is the last time I'll deal with them. I dropped off the car for another nail in the tire. When I dropped it off I asked "can you check if the car needs any service as well?" He said he would have his mechanics check it for me. At this point, we were still under warranty. They called and said the car was ready and everything was done. I said great and picked up the car. 3 months later the car has a check engine light. It needed a major repair because of a mechanical failure. We were near the BMW in Alhambra and felt it would be best to drop it off there so we wouldn't do more damage to the car. We found out that our warranty expired a month ago and would have to pay about $3500 for the repairs. The Alhambra dealer said "if you had extended the warranty, it wouldn't have cost you anything." The Alhambra service advisor said "I would have hounded you on this and told you to get the extended warranty" The Glendale service advisor said "it's not our responsibility to let you know when your warranty is up." That part is true. It is not their responsibility to let us know. BUT, when you call yourself a "service advisor," you should probably have your customers best interest in mind, especially when I was there two months prior to the warranty expiring! Now, we cannot get the extended warranty because we missed our chance a month ago! Alhambra stepped up and was able to figure out a way to cover 95% of the cost. Glendale didn't even bother to try to do the same. They said we were on the hook for the cost of the repairs. Every time they service our car, they send us emails and give us a call to remind us to give them a good review for their service. But when they mess up, we never receive a call or email to give them a review. DON'T BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you need your car serviced, take it to another dealer!

The entire staff

KidLuka
8/11/2016

"2nd To None.....!"

Brandon, Galo and Doug are the dynamic trio, enough said. Brandon was on Vacation last week when I sent him a text one evening regarding an issue I had with my 550i and the man responded to me the very next morning at 7:00 AM. In that text he said that he would have Galo call me at 9:00 AM - it was no more than a minute into the 9:00 O'clock hour and sure enough my mobile phone rings and it is Galo. He proceeds to tell me that he'll have Doug at my office door before Noon with a loaner and sure enough it was done as said. I can't say enough about the quality of work, their promptness, reliability, kindness and their reasonable prices. Thank you very much for offering such a dedicated staff to us BMW owners. Speaking of BMW owners, the Wife is done and fed up with Mercedes and will be behind the wheel of a BMW for the first time in her life come end of year! :-)

Brandon, Galo & Doug

M5
8/08/2016

"Your whole staff was extremely friendly"

Your whole staff was extremely friendly and professional from the minute you drive in. The girls greeting you and guiding you in the right direction to the minute your service advisor meets with you. My advisor, Narek Petrossian, was courteous, knowledgeable and friendly to top. I could not ask for better service. Thank you again.

Narek Petrossian

MSLYNNSWORLD
5/31/2016

"ALWAYS GREAT!"

I ALWAYS receive EXCELLENT service at Pacific BMW Glendale! Edgar and Arman I. take GREAT care of my mother and I! They are truly the BEST!

Arman I., Edgar O.

preownedq
5/27/2016

"Dealer service is not a rip off"

Excellent service. I was told that I would get ripped off if I brought my car to a dealer to be serviced but that is totally untrue. I was given the best rate and a discount for the quality service I received and a loaner car for free. You can't beat that.

Narek

Bobbitd
5/11/2016

"Services"

Mr .Galo Mora did an awesome job of assisting me from the beginning till I get my car back. All services were done as promised.

Galo Mora

JKPearson2016
4/01/2016

"Great job on the body work on my vehicle!"

Daniel did a fantastic job making sure the body work on my BMW was completed properly and on a timely basis. He went the extra mile for us and also provided us with pictures of the damaged parts of our vehicle. The vehicle does not look like it has been in an accident and looks as good as the day I bought it. BMW did the work for a great price and worked well with my insurance company.

Daniel

concept27
10/12/2015

"Great service crew"

Dear Pacific BMW team, I purchased my BMW from a different dealership but continue to bring the car to Pacific BMW for service due to the treatment and personal attention I am getting. Olive who works in the loaner car department is extremely friendly and a pleasure to deal with and this is my 2nd car I am bringing to Danny Sarmiento the service advisor because of the level of professionalism he displays every time I see him. He has a very pleasing way of speaking with clients and he truly shows that he loves what he does.

Danny Sarmiento, Olive

Jamiedanho
9/18/2015

"Gilbert from service"

PERFECT! Gilbert went above and beyond his job requirements and helped me last minute when service was closing. I cannot imagine a better experience then what Gilbert and Pacific bmw habe provided, thank you.

Gilbert