Pacific BMW

Rusnak BMW

alexcoto
6/24/2015

""Awarding-winning customer service""

I stopped by on a Friday morning to have someone look at my car, and a service writer named Peter helped me out. I explained the issue and he said no problem when do you want to bring it in? He preordered the part and it was there the same day. I told him I would drop my car off on Monday, but I lagged and dropped it off Thursday. He was completely understanding. Peter went ABOVE & BEYOND any person I have dealer with at Pacific BMW! Peter took care of everything. I was going to uber it to work but he offered me a ride with no hesitation. My car was supposed to be done in about 2 days, but no, it was the next day!!!!! I couldn't believe it, when does that ever happen for car repairs! I really hope these reviews help the employees because Peter deserves it! He is hands down the best service writer there!!!!!!

Peter

J.R.
6/13/2015

"Rude, agressive, disrespectful, grossly overpriced"

If you dare to ask for a quote - so you don't waste your time with the typical sales games - be prepared to be insulted, talked down to and be "offered" a price 3 to 4 thousand MORE than other dealers and, for good measure, 5 thousand less for your trade-in. "Luxury" experience indeed Mr. Guedikian! You think I would not notice a 9000$ difference? Rude, condescending completely and totally disrespectful towards a client? I can't figure how you are still in business. You can't sell water in Sahara desert as far as I am concerned. In conclusion avoid this "manager" or whatever his phony title is like plague. If you really want to throw your money away by all means he will "take care of you". Who knows maybe you can pay 10,000-15,000$ more than the car's worth. Or you just enjoy to have your intelligence insulted. But if you actually work for your money go elsewhere.

Serj Guedikian

Happy Customer
5/28/2015

"Great place "

I have had my 325i taken care recently at Pacific BMW ... I was very happy with the quality service and the decency of their employees.. All did a great job in a reasonable time and cost. Essam ..

Amie Gasabyan + Nelson Orozco the tech

drkevinsong
5/14/2015

"Excellent"

The service agenat Gilvert is the best of the best service man. I am living next to Beverly hills Bmw, I can go there by walk, but their service is terrable!. Since that I never go there. even I driving one hour, I am so happy to go Pacific Bmw. Thank you!

GILVERT

Neverfail15
4/07/2015

"Perfect"

Very good experience. Great customer service and very professional staff. Loved my purchase. I would recommend and return to pacific BMW again. It wasn't my first purchase.

Serj

cooper01
4/04/2015

"Purchased BMW CPO vehicle that was below CPO standards"

We purchased a BMW CPO 2011 335is convertible 3 weeks ago from Pacific BMW. We then had the vehicle inspected by our local BMW dealership. They noticed the inside of the left front tire has no tread and needs replacing. The CPO inspection report states it is a "new" tire but the tire codes say it is from 2011. We will have to pay $382 to replace the tire & $200 for an alignment. We were only given 1 key & had to make numerous requests to get the 2nd key. They mailed us the 2nd key & we had to pay $136 to program the key. There is no lug it in the car so we have to pay $35 to replace it. A complaint has been filed to BMW North America. This car is fantastic! But why should we have to pay $752 to pay for something the dealership should have provided? Incidentally, we found the personal information of the previous owner in the Owner's Manual that the dealership said was missing. We're tempted to contact her. Our guess is she was charged an arm & a leg by Pacific BMW for the worn out tire when she returned her leased vehicle! The employees names will not be mentioned as this is a direct reflection of the dealership ownership & management. Will I recommend this dealership? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Not listing names

cb1016
3/24/2015

"Fantastic"

Everything has been wonderful. I can't speak highly enough of Karo Tutunjian, Sean Cromwell, and Tyler Stout. They've made my entire experience not only simple and easy, but fun. As long as I'm driving a BMW, Pacific can expect my business because of those 3 guys specifically.

Karo, Sean, Tyler

Chamoko
2/09/2015

"Broken Cooling Fan"

About a year ago I had my water pump replaced and Pacific BMW (One of their Mechanics) broke one of the blades from the cooling fans. They epoxied the broken piece back rather than to replace the unit. Then fast forward to 10 months later the repaired piece broke off and jacked everything up. I called about what would it cost to replace and they said another $1,500.00. No offer to fix because too much time had elapsed. Go figure. No one else has touched this vehicle other than "Certified BMW Mechanics" at Pacific BMW. Great customer service guy (Galo) but the service department are crooks.

Galo

OC3
1/26/2015

"Terrible work"

Took my 2013 E92 M3 for 15k service and to repair malfunctioning rear PDC (Parking Distance Control). Their 'master mechanic" overfilled the engine oil (the iDrive screen showed yellow warning) and the rear bumper (which had to be removed to replace the PDC sensor) had its mounting tabs broken on the passenger side (found out months later after noticing that the bumper was loose at that corner after some hard driving) and a dent. Wound up taking the car to another dealer to have the oil drained (the Pacific BMW's SA first offered to send a flatbed to bring my car back, but later asked me to call BMW Roadside Assist - bs!). As for the bumper, I discovered it months later, so it remains that way on the car and I haven't bothered contacting them [(a) they most likely will not accept responsibility due to time lapsed, and (b) there's no way I'd let them touch my car again]. Had I know about the poor-rating that this site showed about Pacific BMW, I never would've taken my car to this dealer.

mechanic's name unknown

mlkrish1
10/02/2014

"Rude Service Advisor"

All they want from you is money and they will be Rude to you when they don't get it. Never going to this place back and I don't recommend this place at all.

Henry Truong