Pacific BMW

Center BMW

MSLYNNSWORLD
5/31/2016

"ALWAYS GREAT!"

I ALWAYS receive EXCELLENT service at Pacific BMW Glendale! Edgar and Arman I. take GREAT care of my mother and I! They are truly the BEST!

Arman I., Edgar O.

preownedq
5/27/2016

"Dealer service is not a rip off"

Excellent service. I was told that I would get ripped off if I brought my car to a dealer to be serviced but that is totally untrue. I was given the best rate and a discount for the quality service I received and a loaner car for free. You can't beat that.

Narek

Bobbitd
5/11/2016

"Services"

Mr .Galo Mora did an awesome job of assisting me from the beginning till I get my car back. All services were done as promised.

Galo Mora

JKPearson2016
4/01/2016

"Great job on the body work on my vehicle!"

Daniel did a fantastic job making sure the body work on my BMW was completed properly and on a timely basis. He went the extra mile for us and also provided us with pictures of the damaged parts of our vehicle. The vehicle does not look like it has been in an accident and looks as good as the day I bought it. BMW did the work for a great price and worked well with my insurance company.

Daniel

concept27
10/12/2015

"Great service crew"

Dear Pacific BMW team, I purchased my BMW from a different dealership but continue to bring the car to Pacific BMW for service due to the treatment and personal attention I am getting. Olive who works in the loaner car department is extremely friendly and a pleasure to deal with and this is my 2nd car I am bringing to Danny Sarmiento the service advisor because of the level of professionalism he displays every time I see him. He has a very pleasing way of speaking with clients and he truly shows that he loves what he does.

Danny Sarmiento, Olive

Jamiedanho
9/18/2015

"Gilbert from service"

PERFECT! Gilbert went above and beyond his job requirements and helped me last minute when service was closing. I cannot imagine a better experience then what Gilbert and Pacific bmw habe provided, thank you.

Gilbert

Britt42985
9/16/2015

"Stellar Deals, Honest People and Huge Selection"

2 years ago I was car shopping for my very first car and happened to stumble into Pacific BMW while on Brand in Glendale. I never dreamed I would be able to afford a BMW - but that day I happened to be at the right place at the right time to meet the right person. I walked in and was approached by Domenic Condemi. He never once tried to sell me on the car but was extremely patient and let me test drive one of the cars on the lot. I immediately fell in love and told him I would be back for the car, though at the time I'm not sure he completely believed me. After two days of calling to check to make sure my car was still there, I went in and leased my first car. Domenic took his time to explain the process to me and made absolutely sure I was comfortable with my purchase. Fast forward 2-years later and I'm in an even nicer car and KNOW I got the absolute best deal around, yet again. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. The entire staff at Pacific BMW is extremely friendly and quick to greet you. Their showroom is the nicest around, clean, complementary snacks and drinks, pens, mints even mouthwash in the bathrooms. I've had to bring my car in for service several times and each time I was given a loaner and never had to wait very long. They also do a pretty good job with paring you up with people who have previously helped you so you can build a relationship with the service people. This dealership has the absolute BEST deals and the largest selection of cars. It's family owned and it shows. I have not met one person from here who didn't make me feel like I was part of their family. I honestly could never imagine getting a car from any other dealership or any other person. I never once doubted the deal I was getting nor felt the need to shop around elsewhere. That's something that is hard to find. The exchange of my old lease and the signing of the paperwork for my new car took about an hour this time around and was seamless. Alonzo was my super friendly Lease Return Specialist and took about 20 minutes to examine my car and sign off on everything. They didn't ding me for a thing! He was extremely friendly and got the job done quickly so I didn't have to wait. (Thanks Alonzo!) Isam, in the Finance Department, explained everything to me and got me in and out within 10 minutes as well. Again, never a doubt in my mind I was making the right decision. I can not praise Pacific BMW, their staff or Domenic enough. It's hard to find good, honest people - nonetheless honest salesmen, but they have somehow Nailed It! Pacific, you are doing everything right! I highly recommend if you're looking to purchase a car you stop by BMW and see Domenic! He's earned my business and friendship for life - and that's the way car buying should be!

Domenic Condemi

alexcoto
6/24/2015

""Awarding-winning customer service""

I stopped by on a Friday morning to have someone look at my car, and a service writer named Peter helped me out. I explained the issue and he said no problem when do you want to bring it in? He preordered the part and it was there the same day. I told him I would drop my car off on Monday, but I lagged and dropped it off Thursday. He was completely understanding. Peter went ABOVE & BEYOND any person I have dealer with at Pacific BMW! Peter took care of everything. I was going to uber it to work but he offered me a ride with no hesitation. My car was supposed to be done in about 2 days, but no, it was the next day!!!!! I couldn't believe it, when does that ever happen for car repairs! I really hope these reviews help the employees because Peter deserves it! He is hands down the best service writer there!!!!!!

Peter

J.R.
6/13/2015

"Rude, agressive, disrespectful, grossly overpriced"

If you dare to ask for a quote - so you don't waste your time with the typical sales games - be prepared to be insulted, talked down to and be "offered" a price 3 to 4 thousand MORE than other dealers and, for good measure, 5 thousand less for your trade-in. "Luxury" experience indeed Mr. Guedikian! You think I would not notice a 9000$ difference? Rude, condescending completely and totally disrespectful towards a client? I can't figure how you are still in business. You can't sell water in Sahara desert as far as I am concerned. In conclusion avoid this "manager" or whatever his phony title is like plague. If you really want to throw your money away by all means he will "take care of you". Who knows maybe you can pay 10,000-15,000$ more than the car's worth. Or you just enjoy to have your intelligence insulted. But if you actually work for your money go elsewhere.

Serj Guedikian

Happy Customer
5/28/2015

"Great place "

I have had my 325i taken care recently at Pacific BMW ... I was very happy with the quality service and the decency of their employees.. All did a great job in a reasonable time and cost. Essam ..

Amie Gasabyan + Nelson Orozco the tech