Palm Beach Toyota

Palm Beach Toyota Info

Ania monroe's
4/12/2016

"2 experiense"

it was great to come back to palm beach toyota,David Weiner and Yuri Vasquez remenber from last year and gave me and excelent service. i got there trying to refinance my 2015 corola l and they work so hard with me and gave me such a good deal that away from doing what i had on mind i walk away with a 2016 corola s ....it was awsome,i was very happy...definilly recomend this dealer to everyone interesting in Toyota and for sure coming back next year to do some more bussines with them.thk u guys!!!

David Weiner and Yuri vasquez

Rainguttersystems
4/07/2016

"was the experience i ever had"

yuri vasquez sold me a truck 8 months of go.i can back to trade for a biger truck ,the process was fast,yuri help me to get the truck of my dreams. excellent service and very frienly i recommended to all my friends yuri vazquez

yuri vazquez

danian AH
3/11/2016

"simply the besttttt!!!!!!"

I went to Palm Beach Toyota last monday, and if I can describe my experience with them from 1 to 10 it was a number 11, awesome customer service, good talks and really good comunication. Yuri Vazquez who was my salesman along with Orestes Jimenez the financist make me feel really confident and helped me a lot on my purchase. I JUST LOVED THE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Yuri Vazquez and Orestes Jimenez

johnsonrcj
3/07/2016

"Typical Toyota con-artists"

I leased a 2014 Prius in August 2014. My buying experience was a nightmare but I went through with it anyway. I will be turning in the car in a few months. Now I get a letter stating that I will have to pay a $350 fee if I do not buy the car. These people are con-artists who initially tried to rip me off with incorrect leasing figures and now I find this additional fee which they did not mention previously. I shopped about four Toyota dealers and all of them used high pressure selling tactics and are not honest. Furthermore, the Toyota Prius was supposed to get 52 miles per gallon which turned out to be about 35 miles per gallon. I will never buy another TOYOTA product. My advise to car buyers is stay away from any Penske/Toyota dealer especially Palm Beach Toyota in West Palm Beach. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

General Manager; Leasing Manager and Sales Associate

Nandy20
3/03/2016

"Excellent service"

The service I received was excellent. The process of the purchase of my vehicle went very smooth and was within my budget. I could not ask for more. I am very happy and comfortable with the deal I got. Thank you to the Palm Beach Toyota staff for making this happen for me.

Monpremier Laurent salesman, Orestes Jimenez Finance Consultant

gata1977
2/22/2016

"excellent service "

Truly excellent service here.Yuri Vazquez was very welcoming, friendly, and explained to me in great detail everything regarding the purchase of the car what kind of options I had. I have zero complaints. Excellent people and excellent service.”

Yuri Vazquez

ANDiaz
2/10/2016

"Great customer service!"

Yuri Vazquez was the salesman I dealt with and Roger was the manager. Their attention to my needs were excellent. Yuri showed me several car and never gave up on what I needed. Thank you so much!! YOUR #1 Yuri

Yuri Vazquez

Ivette10
1/27/2016

"Bad service"

Yesterday I had an appointment to have fixed something in my car and the service assistant Mauricio I dealt with was nasty with me,he was very impatient with me and couldn't me give me any answers or solution to my problem.When I asked speak to the manager he told me that the manager was unavailable in a very rude manner.Mauricio's attitude and poor customer service made my trip to Palm beach Toyota very unpleasant

Mauricio

HoaTuoi
1/27/2016

"Great"

Great Dealership, great People, great Help to make your decision and good deals. Michael Grinley for Sales is so easy to work with since he knows exactly what you want and David Weiner for Finance would give you a low interest rate if you are qualify. Excellent customer service and Michael had to go to Miami to pick up the car that we want. We would not hesitate to recommend to my families or my friends to purchase vehicle here.

Michael Grinley, David Weiner

Rol63
1/10/2016

"The best dealer!!"

The salesman Yuri Vazquez has helped us to find a car that we needed, He explained everiting about the car and he faund the best car. Excelent services!!! The finance manager Oreste was great!!!! It helped us find a great interest rate!!! IT THE BEST DEALER! THANKS!!! EXCELENT SERVICES!!!

YURI VAZQUEZ, ORESTE JIMENEZ.