Palm Beach Toyota

551 S. Military Trail,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

mbeltre04
5/26/2015

"Amazing"

it was really good, they help me out a lot. They explain all the features of the car I bought. The guys were awesome, they stayed it with me all the way till the end. I left so happy, and excited with my new car.

Yuri Vasquez and Rafael Rodriguez

jomyhernandez
5/23/2015

"excelente!!"

buena experiencia con este dealer, el vendedor super amable contesto todas nuestras inquietudes, tambien las otras personas del dealer fueron muy amables , volvere pronto a comprar otro vehiculo alli,

yuri

Ruiz, daniel1234
5/20/2015

"Perfect place to go "

Excellent service, The employees are very friendly and get their job done quick. I felt very welcomed and left the place super excited and happy.

maud1932
5/12/2015

"Very professional,friendly ,excellent salesperson"

This was my first time visiting palm beach toyota and also my first buying experience,Selim made this visit very comfortable and relaxing,he was very good in how he presented the vehicle that i was interested in, i found Selim to be an honest, patient and well experience person who seems to enjoy his work.It will be my pleasure to refer others to palm beach toyota where they can meet Selim.Thanks again Selim and Palm Beach Toyota "I Love my New Ride!"

Valerie yokemick

ramirez61
5/11/2015

"Excellent customer service skills "

This is my third car from Toyota, and I honestly recommend this dealership because the employees are very kind. Selim treated us like we were family. I am very happy with my new car. Thank you SELIM.

sgs06
5/11/2015

"Goes the Extra Mile"

Michael took the initiative to bring me back to the table and went the extra mile to close the deal. He is honest, friendly, and truly exemplifies a great car salesman; he knows how to build a lasting relationship for the future. David was an absolute joy to meet with as we took care of the financials; He was patient as I read through the contracts, honest when responding to our financial questions, and made the process enjoyable. A+

David Weiner

poloa4072
5/02/2015

"Keep up the good job!"

nothing i can say about Arnoux it is a good and understandable. I do appreciate him for everything I can refer other people through him I wan him keep up the good job Sincerely Paul E. Ancene

Arnoux he's the best in the best

Raul
4/29/2015

"Very good costumer attention"

This was the seventh time we buy car on your dealer, our fourth lease, they treated us like we were family and offered a great price.

Yuri Vasquez

maur park879
4/29/2015

"GREAT JOB "

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH MR MICHEAL GRINLEY HIS ATTENTION WAS GREAT ,HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB . SUPPORT AND HELP IN IN EVERYWAY GREAT EMPLOYEE

Jon Martin
4/12/2015

"Did not honor internet price !!!!!!!"

walked into the dealership after getting an online price for a car which include new tires. Spoke with the salesperson and test drove the vehicle. That's when the games began the salesperson was going to ""try" to fight for the new tires. we went back and forth and i can see the sales managers facial expression of disgust. First they tell me my pre-approval was expired...they were lying....than they come back and want more money down........than they come back with a 20% car loan without a choice (730 credit score). They were arrogant and condescending, did not care to sell a vehicle.

Reviews of Selim Khan