Palm Beach Toyota

Palm Beach Toyota Info

ANDiaz
2/10/2016

"Great customer service!"

Yuri Vazquez was the salesman I dealt with and Roger was the manager. Their attention to my needs were excellent. Yuri showed me several car and never gave up on what I needed. Thank you so much!! YOUR #1 Yuri

Yuri Vazquez

Ivette10
1/27/2016

"Bad service"

Yesterday I had an appointment to have fixed something in my car and the service assistant Mauricio I dealt with was nasty with me,he was very impatient with me and couldn't me give me any answers or solution to my problem.When I asked speak to the manager he told me that the manager was unavailable in a very rude manner.Mauricio's attitude and poor customer service made my trip to Palm beach Toyota very unpleasant

Mauricio

HoaTuoi
1/27/2016

"Great"

Great Dealership, great People, great Help to make your decision and good deals. Michael Grinley for Sales is so easy to work with since he knows exactly what you want and David Weiner for Finance would give you a low interest rate if you are qualify. Excellent customer service and Michael had to go to Miami to pick up the car that we want. We would not hesitate to recommend to my families or my friends to purchase vehicle here.

Michael Grinley, David Weiner

Rol63
1/10/2016

"The best dealer!!"

The salesman Yuri Vazquez has helped us to find a car that we needed, He explained everiting about the car and he faund the best car. Excelent services!!! The finance manager Oreste was great!!!! It helped us find a great interest rate!!! IT THE BEST DEALER! THANKS!!! EXCELENT SERVICES!!!

YURI VAZQUEZ, ORESTE JIMENEZ.

Clarendon
1/07/2016

"Excellence "

Selim K, (sales consultant) J.Schneider (finance /sales consultant) & Andy makes Palm Beach Toyota rocks... All three individuals provided me with excellent customer service. And I would not hesitate to recommend either gentleman to my friends and family when purchasing a vehicle.

Selim, Andy and Joubert

dayne100
12/29/2015

"wonderful"

layout quality customer service was great help you to make good deals is the best place where we can go I describe it as something wonderful

yuri Vázquez

Kcg88
12/20/2015

"Great salesmen , Terrible finance manager"

My experience was bitter sweet. The Salesmen I worked with were fantastic. They were patient, informative and straight to the point . They made the beginning of the process smooth and convenient for me. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the finance manager that handled my deal. When I went with my father he seemed pleasant and nice to work with , but when I went back on my own he patronized me and treated me like I was a pestering child . He had zero patience and at one point insulted me . When I the deal had to be delayed a few hours he huffed and puffed , tossed his paperwork around and complained that he had to change my deal. When we were talking about the downpayment he made it seem as if my money wasn't good enough for the dealership, as if he was better than me . He also had a handful of snarky remarks and threw around inappropriate banter towards me . I believe he acted this way because I'm a woman and I went on my own. I even requested a new finance manager but I was told there wasn't one available . when I finally went Back to the dealership with my father , he changed his tune. All in all the beginning of my experience was great but ended on a very sour note . I would NEVER recommend anyone to this work with him. But like I said before , the sales team was amazing . Hopefully this will help others .

Alain Gomez ,mike (sales) , David wiener

marluz1967
12/08/2015

"exelente experiencia"

El pasado 4 de diciembre me compre un carro en ese almacén, la atencion fue increiblemte profecional, me ayudaron con todo y obtuve un muy buen descueto, me senti como en familia, no hubo ni funo de los empleados q no estuvieran atentos conmigo. Mik gracias a todos. Estoy muy feliz con mi carro y ademas me dieron un kit de carretera y me explicaron como funcionaba mi carro paso a paso. Me dedicaron todo el tiempo que yo necesite en decidirme y me ayudaron con lo del seguro. En pocas palabras ellos lo hicieron todo. De nuevo muchas gracias.

yuri vasquez

Stephanie23
11/27/2015

"I recommend Michael Grinley"

Michael was an amazing and extremely helpful with everything even helped us with our insurance I will definitely return when I purchase my next car

Michael s grinley

Sumen68
11/25/2015

"Save time to purchase a good car"

Purchasing car is a time consuming process. I found an easy way for me to deal with the car dealer is to work with one sales representative who is knowledgeable and professional. Business is not a one-time deal. Car dealer needs business from customers, especially return-customers. I have a big family, I need a new/used car for my family members every 2-3 years, in other word, I have to lease or buy a car always every year. Representative and manager are very helpful to work good deals with me each time.

Michael Grinley