Palm Beach Toyota

Palm Beach Toyota Info

tony2016
9/24/2016

"Excelent"

Every thing was graet. The saler Yuri and Orestes the finantial, were excelent during all the buying. Im really happy, the was good and I received good advices and recomendation relation with my new car. Thank you guys.

Yuri and Orestes

Albert G
9/15/2016

"New Car Lease"

Michael and Roger were very professional at explaining my worries and concerns of this transaction.. Michael was very helpful with all details.. Very well done.

Michael Grinley
Roger Myton

GandL87
9/12/2016

"Best price in town and service in town!!!"

After shopping around a bit Palm Beach Toyota was the by far the best place to get a car. I got an awesome deal on my new Corolla S + and they even paid more than what I owed on my vehicle. I also has the best sales rep ever Yuri. He will fight for you till the end jump through hoops no matter what it takes to get you the best car at the best price. If you're looking for a car new or used palm beach toyota should be your first stop.

Yuri Vázquez

Yenia75
9/07/2016

"I love how everyone wants to help"

Yuri is a very good sells men I really recommend him I got a Camry 2017 and it perfect he got me Everything I need in the price I need

Yuri Vazquez

Ed
8/17/2016

"Excelent"

Yury was my salesman it was a good experience, i recommend him, this is my 2nd car i buy from him. I bought a 2016 toyota sienna from him. That specific car wasn't available at the store he work for and personality took his time to go look for the car wanted at the other storer that had the car we were looking for . Thanks YURY

Yuri

Jaygon24
8/12/2016

"Car purchase"

I purchased a rav4. My sales person was jean Robert he was really helpfully professional and straight to the point. Gave me a good deal. I would recommend him to anyone. Overall good experience. Toyota is always the right way to go.

Jean Robert, george

Grooms4
7/25/2016

"Great experience!"

We just purchased a 2016 Camry LE and were very pleased with our experience. Jeremy and Myles were very friendly and helpful every step of the way. They made sure we were well informed about all of our car's features, the warranty and everything else we needed to know. We feel we were given a fair deal and that the transaction was quick and hassle-free. We plan to return in the future and will also recommend them to others!!

Myles and Jeremy (Djame)

Carguy561
7/18/2016

"Great exprenice "

I have been using the same sales Man for years (Michael Grinley) and I can't say enough good things about this company and the level of service from this man, I would highly recommend him to anybody searching for a new car

Michael Grinley

Yilan
7/08/2016

"Amazing !!!very happy !"

All the staff are great !.we really recommend palm beach Toyota to others ,we are very satisfied ,specially with Yuri Vasquez,Carlos Gallegos,and Orestes in finance,great job to all of them

Yuri Vasquez,

tradingpro101
7/06/2016

"Fast and Fair"

Jean Albert is the best. He's a "pro's pro". I have gotten several cars from him and each time he has been great. He is knowledgeable, efficient and fair. I recommend him highly and will certainly work with him in the future!

Jean Albert