Palm Beach Toyota

Palm Beach Toyota

Call
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

" I recommended Selime Khan "

Selim khan was my sale representative. He is the best and very nice person. He helps me to purchase my car every step of the way. Selime khan has the best customer service skills. I will highly recommended salime to other customers. James D

"ask for Selim Khan, sales"

This was my third purchase in two years at this same dealership for good reason. Selim Khan, sales rep. and Brian the manager worked tirelessly to earn my trust and close the deal with consideration to my circumstances and wants. Selim is incredibly informed about the vehicles and had great patience throughout the process, without exerting pressure. He educated me fully before I drove off the lot. The deal was good all around and I love the product. As far as dealerships go, I would definitely say they exceeded my expectations.

Brian, manager and David Weiner-both excellent

"A+ for Schneider Joubert "

my husband and I bought a car, and the service was perfect schneider Joubert was what helped us, very professional, and perfect attention thank you ???????????????? for my new car

Schneider Joubert

"Out-of Towner Customer Review"

My 2007 Toyota Tacoma really spoke to me. I searched online for a price quote. Came across Palm Beach Toyota in West Palm Beach, Fl. I live in Georgia. So I called and Montpremier Laurent , the salesperson for Palm Beach Toyota, picked up the phone. Montpremier Laurent handled everything over the phone and in person in a professional manner. He was very attentive and courteous. He picked my daughter and myself up from the airport. Being a woman I was nervous and a little apprehensive, but I felt I was at the correct dealership and in the hands of a honest and caring salesperson. Everything he told me about the truck over the phone was beyond exact. Thank the Lord for an excellent salesperson and a crème de la crème Toyota dealership, Palm Beach Toyota! Yes, I will always be grateful for the kind treatment for an out-of-towner and my beautiful truck.

"customer review"

Joann was amazing and extremely helpful with everything even helped us with our insurance.I will definitely return when I purchase my next car. The entire sales team was extremely helpful and friendly. I had been to two dealerships previously and they were not even in the same ballpark as far as customer service goes compared to palm Beach toyota. I will recommend anyone to Joann and this dealership. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Joann showman

"reasonable"

Jaime take care of me very good and he was not being pushy for me to buy a car he took his time with me this is actually the second time jaime helped me with buying a car he is the best on my opinion thank you jaime bruno

jaime bruno

"Great Experience"

I went to Palm Beach Toyota to purchase a new vehicle. I had an amazing stress free experience all due to my sales rep Carcell. He listened to my needs and took the stress out of making a decision. Carcell made the car buying experience fun. I highly recommend this dealership and more specifically, ask for Carcell if you are in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

"High quality service"

This was the first time, that I really enjoy to buy a car, because we had the best sales person Selim Khan, He made my experience so easy and without any pressure. He is really incredible, so friendly and very nice personality.. I recommend this dealership because every body was so helpful , I want to mention a Richi Amaya amazing manager.. Congratulation for the whole team..

Richi Amaya

"Pleasant experience"

My first time experience at Palm Beach Toyota was awesome! I had a wonderful sales rep his name was Denny Payano and he really went out of his way to make sure that I left satisfied and happy, and worked very hard for me to obtain the vehicle that I have . I am so grateful and so thankful for Mr. Payano. I also would like to thank Elkin Ruiz, he made the closing of the purchase less stressful. Elkin answered every question that I had concerning my loan & purchase in a professional and pleasant manner. Denny and Elkin you represented Toyota very well and I will definitely tell others about my experience at Palm Beach Toyota.

Denny Payano

"Juan Diaz"

I really appreciate Mr. Diaz's patience and experience. He was calm and willing to answer each question I had. This is the first time I had someone like him. He was clear straight forward. Thank you Juan you are the best & PB Toyota is lucky to have you!!

Juan Diaz