Palm Beach Toyota

West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
Palm Beach Toyota Info

Gabriela0916
6/20/2016

"Wonderful service by Michael Grinley!"

My boyfriend and I drove from North Miami Beach to purchase a car from Michael. I had never met him before, but in our phone/text interactions he was always professional and I trusted he would be able to help me get the car I need. I am 7 months pregnant and could not make a decision between the Rav4 and the Camry. Michael was very patient with me and never made me feel like I had to make a decision at that moment. I was never pressured to purchase either car. I originally wanted to purchase a Jeep, and changed my mind because of Michael. The finance team (Raul?) was also very patient and allowed us to have a private moment when discussing options, etc. I thought that was nice as sometimes those situations can be uncomfortable for everyone. Overall, I am extremely happy with the purchase of my Rav4 and the service we received. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant and I would definitely drive back the hour north to purchase a car from Palm Beach Toyota.

Michael Grinley and 2 gentlemen from finance (Raul?)

Luisin73
6/13/2016

"Very happy customer"

I purchased a new Toyota Rav4 2016. The attention I received was second to none. I was treated like royalty. Everything about the car and the finances were explained to me in detail. I traded my very old Toyota 4Runner and came out the dealership with" a brand new vehicle. I have been servicing my vehicle for several years here with no complaints whatsoever. I guess things will remain the same as always. The employees that provided excellent customer satisfaction are Gregory Ansupo, Yuri Vasquez, and David Weiner.

Gregory Ansupo, Yuri vasquez, David Weiner

Ramon Vilarino
6/08/2016

"Best experience, no stress, very friendly. "

Purchased 2 cars within one week. Best sales person ever Yuri Vasquez. Bought a new and used. Financing dept easy, not pushing any extras. Highly recommended

Yuri Vasquez

BRITNEY#1
6/03/2016

"Hassle Free Great time getting in and out"

Excellent Service bought both my cars there was hassle free didn't wait long to get through and got me exactly what I asked for and more......I would recommend anyone that is buying a new car to go to Palm Beach Toyota. The best service ever that someone can ask for. LOVE IT

Michael Grinley Greatest Person to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Dornel
6/03/2016

"Hazzle Free Dealership"

I am not good having to shop for a motor vehicle, but this time it was excellent....great customer service....could not ask for a better experience. I would gladly recommend this dealership.

Michael Grindley

Belizaries
5/31/2016

"Buy new car"

I recomended Palm Beach Toyota, excellent service, easy deal for buy car, great attention, specially Michael Grindley is good person, thank you Michael I give you rate 10.

Michael Grindley

Crazyhorse40
5/23/2016

"Outstanding"

This was the second time that I have been to this dealership and again was impressed with the professionalism and their customer service. Michael Grinley was very helpful in finding a vehicle for my son and we really appreciated his courteous manner and his salesmanship. I highly recommend this dealership and its professional staff, specially Michael.

Michael Grimley

Chrlypro90
5/03/2016

"Excellent "

I recommend this dealer for all of you guys. They have especially treatment "deal" for everybody's. Also yuri vazquez was my salesman am so glad about the deal that he found for me TOYOTA CAMRY ??????. Also i say thanks to my financing guy orestes jimenez he really do a great job Thanks palm beach toyota

Orestes Jimenez , Yuri Vazquez

Ania monroe's
4/12/2016

"2 experiense"

it was great to come back to palm beach toyota,David Weiner and Yuri Vasquez remenber from last year and gave me and excelent service. i got there trying to refinance my 2015 corola l and they work so hard with me and gave me such a good deal that away from doing what i had on mind i walk away with a 2016 corola s ....it was awsome,i was very happy...definilly recomend this dealer to everyone interesting in Toyota and for sure coming back next year to do some more bussines with them.thk u guys!!!

David Weiner and Yuri vasquez

Rainguttersystems
4/07/2016

"was the experience i ever had"

yuri vasquez sold me a truck 8 months of go.i can back to trade for a biger truck ,the process was fast,yuri help me to get the truck of my dreams. excellent service and very frienly i recommended to all my friends yuri vazquez

yuri vazquez