Palm Beach Toyota

551 S. Military Trail,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Jesse3100
6/27/2015

"Fast easy best price"

After dealing with another dealership recommended by a good friend (Toyota Executive), waited almost two weeks to get the "best price possible", I gave up and walked into this dealership. I told the salesman I was ready to purchase and wanted a comp price. I never mentioned the price I was getting thru a freind. This guy gave me a better price in five minutes.

jdireny
6/23/2015

"Best deal and Experience at PBT"

I cannot begin to express how wonderful Mr. Roger, Justin, and Selim were to work with. Before we ended up in Palm Beach Toyota, my family and I had an awful experience with a 2 weeks old baby on a hot sunny weekend at Royal Palm beach Toyota and then Earl Toyota just to get a deal on a 2015 Sienna even with a TrueCar certificate they still cannot guarantee us a Family minivan at affordable price. Sh sh sh sh the myth car salesman should not work for the customer, but at Palm Beach Toyota they are really do work for the customers. Mr. Roger, Justin, and Selim were honest and straight forward and true to their words. Selim Khan was our tech guy, he took the time to show us how to work everything in the car and we love it. He made us feel comfortable and we will remain loyal customers. I want to thank Mr. Roger, Justin, and Selim for giving us such an amazing deal and my new born and the two other kids can have a comfortable ride! I highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Justin and Roger Manager

Elmer820
6/20/2015

"Buyin a new car and the service was very good"

Yury Vazquez was the sales man who take care of me and hi was a wonderful person and a very good salesman and very friendly and easy to get the best answer

Yury Vazquez

elor
6/15/2015

"excellence"

the sevice was very helpfull and excellent the sales man and the finance person was wonderfull very satisfy.because the company is the best specially arnoux

mbeltre04
5/26/2015

"Amazing"

it was really good, they help me out a lot. They explain all the features of the car I bought. The guys were awesome, they stayed it with me all the way till the end. I left so happy, and excited with my new car.

Yuri Vasquez and Rafael Rodriguez

jomyhernandez
5/23/2015

"excelente!!"

buena experiencia con este dealer, el vendedor super amable contesto todas nuestras inquietudes, tambien las otras personas del dealer fueron muy amables , volvere pronto a comprar otro vehiculo alli,

yuri

Ruiz, daniel1234
5/20/2015

"Perfect place to go "

Excellent service, The employees are very friendly and get their job done quick. I felt very welcomed and left the place super excited and happy.

maud1932
5/12/2015

"Very professional,friendly ,excellent salesperson"

This was my first time visiting palm beach toyota and also my first buying experience,Selim made this visit very comfortable and relaxing,he was very good in how he presented the vehicle that i was interested in, i found Selim to be an honest, patient and well experience person who seems to enjoy his work.It will be my pleasure to refer others to palm beach toyota where they can meet Selim.Thanks again Selim and Palm Beach Toyota "I Love my New Ride!"

Valerie yokemick

ramirez61
5/11/2015

"Excellent customer service skills "

This is my third car from Toyota, and I honestly recommend this dealership because the employees are very kind. Selim treated us like we were family. I am very happy with my new car. Thank you SELIM.

sgs06
5/11/2015

"Goes the Extra Mile"

Michael took the initiative to bring me back to the table and went the extra mile to close the deal. He is honest, friendly, and truly exemplifies a great car salesman; he knows how to build a lasting relationship for the future. David was an absolute joy to meet with as we took care of the financials; He was patient as I read through the contracts, honest when responding to our financial questions, and made the process enjoyable. A+

David Weiner