Palm Beach Toyota

Palm Beach Toyota

Call
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

thomasl50
12/19/2014

"fast courteous and great price"

Spent many weeks doing research as to what I wanted. Stopped at a few dealers, all hard sell, and higher prices. Ed was very courteous, friendly and answered every question. Kind of left me alone to look at all the different options but when ready was right there to help. Was quick easy and price was exactly what I was expecting. Drove away in new car that day. Love the scan options on the cars that give complete information and prices.

Ed Plott, GM

nzachariades
12/17/2014

"Awesome!"

A great team all around! Honest, fast, reliable, pleasant and knowledgeable. I have been going to Palm Beach Toyota since 2004 when I bought my Highlander. I have never had a negative experience and I highly recommend this team.

Mike Mazzone

allend407
11/29/2014

"MIKE MAZZONE"

WHY IS THERE NO REVIEW FOR THIS SERVICE WRITE ON THIS SITE? MIKE MAZZONE has been my self-appointed service writer since before and after I traded a 2012 Toyota Highlander for a 2014 Toyota Tundra. He is the epitome of phenomenal customer service; above & beyond what I could've ever expected. Recently, paperwork for a previous warranty refund was lost. A new copy of the odometer statement from the trade was needed. Mike helped me get in touch with a title clerk professional, Ada Zacarias, and within 24 hours there was a pdf copy in my email inbox. Without their help, I would have less cash for the holidays. I am grateful for their time and help. They made me feel like it was as a priority and never flenched on their word. There were follow up emails and phone calls detailing the time line and progress of this request. It's so refreshing to experience this level of customer service. Thank you Mike Mazzone and Ada Zacarias for all of your help. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! David

Mike Mazzone

2521597x
11/23/2014

" I recommended Selime Khan "

Selim khan was my sale representative. He is the best and very nice person. He helps me to purchase my car every step of the way. Selime khan has the best customer service skills. I will highly recommended salime to other customers. James D

baltFJchick
10/18/2014

"ask for Selim Khan, sales"

This was my third purchase in two years at this same dealership for good reason. Selim Khan, sales rep. and Brian the manager worked tirelessly to earn my trust and close the deal with consideration to my circumstances and wants. Selim is incredibly informed about the vehicles and had great patience throughout the process, without exerting pressure. He educated me fully before I drove off the lot. The deal was good all around and I love the product. As far as dealerships go, I would definitely say they exceeded my expectations.

Brian, manager and David Weiner-both excellent

Perfeito
10/16/2014

"A+ for Schneider Joubert "

my husband and I bought a car, and the service was perfect schneider Joubert was what helped us, very professional, and perfect attention thank you ???????????????? for my new car

Schneider Joubert

jejasi
9/09/2014

"Out-of Towner Customer Review"

My 2007 Toyota Tacoma really spoke to me. I searched online for a price quote. Came across Palm Beach Toyota in West Palm Beach, Fl. I live in Georgia. So I called and Montpremier Laurent , the salesperson for Palm Beach Toyota, picked up the phone. Montpremier Laurent handled everything over the phone and in person in a professional manner. He was very attentive and courteous. He picked my daughter and myself up from the airport. Being a woman I was nervous and a little apprehensive, but I felt I was at the correct dealership and in the hands of a honest and caring salesperson. Everything he told me about the truck over the phone was beyond exact. Thank the Lord for an excellent salesperson and a crème de la crème Toyota dealership, Palm Beach Toyota! Yes, I will always be grateful for the kind treatment for an out-of-towner and my beautiful truck.

sjcoiner
8/27/2014

"customer review"

Joann was amazing and extremely helpful with everything even helped us with our insurance.I will definitely return when I purchase my next car. The entire sales team was extremely helpful and friendly. I had been to two dealerships previously and they were not even in the same ballpark as far as customer service goes compared to palm Beach toyota. I will recommend anyone to Joann and this dealership. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Joann showman

gregory sailsman
8/27/2014

"reasonable"

Jaime take care of me very good and he was not being pushy for me to buy a car he took his time with me this is actually the second time jaime helped me with buying a car he is the best on my opinion thank you jaime bruno

jaime bruno

Ecummins10
8/20/2014

"Great Experience"

I went to Palm Beach Toyota to purchase a new vehicle. I had an amazing stress free experience all due to my sales rep Carcell. He listened to my needs and took the stress out of making a decision. Carcell made the car buying experience fun. I highly recommend this dealership and more specifically, ask for Carcell if you are in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

Reviews of Selim Khan