Palm Beach Toyota

551 S. Military Trail,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ALPHE R
9/01/2015

"Done correctly "

I recently purchased a vehicle from Palm Beach Toyota, my sales team was very good, however an issue happen at the financial department. Soon after the purchase, I receive and email from the general manager asking me about my experience with the transaction, I did explain everything that had happen, I send the email about 2:00 am. At 9:00 am, I receive a phone call from Carlos, I did told him everything that had happen with my purchase and the financial department, he works quickly and efficiently to resolve the issue, customer satisfaction is number one priority at Palm Beach Toyota, thank you very much to my sales team Monpremier, Donald, and Arnduz, in the finacial department Thank you CARLOS and Elkin Ruiz. You stand behind you words! Also thank you to the general manager for your response...

Donald Rowe, Arnduz J Vilmont

jasanch
9/01/2015

"courtesy, friendly and how easy the whole process was."

our experience with Toyota has been one of respect, courtesy, friendly and pleasing. Michael Grinley was very efficient , courteous and quick to see to everything.

adoughbee
8/25/2015

"Amazing experience "

I drove 3 hours after contacting Alanias and he was so helpful and answered all my questions all day and I asked a lot for three days. When I got there I dealt with Donald and let me tell you it was the best experience ever. He genuinely was laid back and not aggressive. He was very caring throughout. The whole staff was friendly and nice. Wonderful establishment.

Donald Rowe

edyb
8/25/2015

"Helpful place!"

Arnoux was very helpful, not pushy, and answered all of our questions. We left items in our trade-in and he made sure we got them back. The gentleman that helped us w/ financing ( I don't remember his name, sorry ), was equally helpful. Great team!

Arnoux Vilmont

MaggieMay
8/22/2015

"If you need a car, go see Ed Osborne"

Both a class act and a gentleman, Ed exceeded my expectations in my search for a new car when I relocated to Florida. If you need either a new or used car, I recommend you give him a call. I had visited 4 other dealerships in the South Florida area, and none of them came close to the service and guidance I received during my recent buying decision.

clksforyou
8/18/2015

"Excellent "

I recommended Yuri Vazquez as an excellent Sales person, I Recommend him, hes very good, and funny. Their services and every body was very good.

Yuri Vazquez

wisetn
8/11/2015

"One call , that's all applies in so many ways! "

Roger Myton & Mr. Michael Grinley lead this industry with exceptional knowledge in their respective field. My experience with these Professionals has brought me back for a second truck purchase; I walked in explained what I was looking for in a new Toyota Tundra. Now I must say “I tasked them with finding a XSP-X with Specific interest in black leather” Mr. Myton & Grinley took on this challenge producing what three other dealer ships could not. Not once, did they stir my interest in a Different direction (truck). However they produced my request, and closed the deal. Now, they never knew I was working other dealers on this quest. Needlessly, I will be sending other prospects their way. Great Job to them both, So go see them at Toyota of Palm Beach! Mr. Penske, these gentlemen serve you well and are Asset’s to the Penske Automotive Group. Take good care of them Sir!!

bertobonitto
8/09/2015

"Great Salesmanship "

Micheal Grinley was very professional, courteous and helpfull in providing the best deal for me. I am going to recommend friends and family to Mr Grinley.Thank you sir.

Raul Lopez
8/05/2015

" Quedamos encantados con Eloy Chacón y Yuri Vásquez !!!"

La razón porque quise dar cinco estrella es por qué el servicio fue excelente,la atención al cliente fue fenomenal ,y además influyeron en mi decisión que me llevar es carro. Resumiendo salí satisfecho.

Mike Sellitti

Skailer53
7/29/2015

"Yury basquet excellent service "

attentive and good seller I recommend it 100% I'm very happy with my new Corolla excellent service great prices and excellent seller very agrarables people

Yury basquet