Palm Beach Toyota

551 S. Military Trail,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
Palm Beach Toyota Info
About Palm Beach Toyota

Thanks for visiting Palm Beach Toyota's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Palm Beach Toyota is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasureable experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Palm Beach Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

toyota
2/09/2015

"Aweson very amaizing"

My wife and I had a emotional experience in this dealership. I hope to have more experience for to share with my friends and family.

Jhon Vega and Miguel Diaz

JJ
2/05/2015

"Old sales tactics"

Went to buy a used corolla. Sticker price 10,900. Talk to the salesman and give him an offer. Comes back after seeing the "big man" and tells me that the sticker price is wrong. I've looked at the car for 3 days. Only after I give an offer do I here this. I said fine and " no thanks". The salesman doesn't understand why I'm not happy. He offers to show me another car 5000$ higher than my budget, basically the same car with a 5000$ increase. Nice try I wasn't born yesterday. So I said if you don't negotiate I'll go elsewhere. He said we do just not on the car you wanted. What a coincidence. Out of 3000 cars I''ve found the ONE car you won't negotiate on. My lucky day. I left and bought a lottery ticket since my luck was so good. No wonder I was the only person looking to buy a car. It had more employees than customers.

Mete and Richie Amaya

helenenorm
1/30/2015

"''FANTASTIC''"

MY WIFE AND I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP. ARNOUX VILMONT IS AN ENGAGING YOUNG MAN WHO MADE OUR BUYING EXPERIENCE AS PLEASANT AS COULD BE. WE MADE A HASSLE FREE DEAL ON A 2015 CAMRY SE. HATS OFF TO ARNOUX FOR HIS HELP IN COOSING THE CAR, COLOR AND OPTIONS WE SELECTED. ADDITIONAL KUDOS TO DAVID IN FINANCE FOR CLOSING THE DEAL. THE PAPERWORK LOGJAM INVOLVED IN THE REGISTRATION OF AN OUT OF STATE PURCHASE WAS HANDLED BY DAVID IN AN EXTRAORDINARY EFFICIENT MANNER. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER.

ARNOUX VILMONT, DAVID (FINANCE)

asborn
1/29/2015

"Why lie and say everyone does it to justify it."

I received a flyer from Palm Beach Toyota. It was a specific offer to buy back my used car, "Official Buy Back Details". Clearly indicates they would buy back my car if I didn't buy a car from them. They also list a 2015 Prius for $21,999. I walk into the dealership and explain to the person that set up an appointment for me, if the numbers on the flyer are correct, I would take the time to sit with him. I explained if the flyer was misleading or incorrect, I would leave instantly. He explains that he was new, he thought it was correct. We take the test drive, they do the appraisal on my car and then tell me the advertisement says I get the trade in value of 17785 or the discounted car price. Not both. I tell them I would take the trade in value and not buy a car from them. They tell me they won't honor that either. The manager Andy Davis comes over and tells me it is just an advertisement, nobody really expects that the dealership will honor them. I asked him why not? He tells me if you Mc Donalds offered 39 cent hamburgers, what should I expect. I tell him I would expect to pay 39 cents for a hamburger. Mr Davis then tells me they would only sell me one hamburger. I told him I was only looking to trade in one Toyota. We left. I get a call from the dealership that they forgot to put the registration back in my car. I had to go back to get it. I left a message for the general manager yesterday and still have not heard back. Why is false, misleading, or incorrect advertising supposed to be ok? I am not done with this. They sent me this flyer. I didn't ask for it. They offered it then refused to honor it.

Andy Davis

Richie3340
1/12/2015

"Very good service"

The best dealer thank you Orestes Jimenez this people offer the best service ever they got me the car I wanted color I wanted very good price they make u feel at home

Orestes jimenez

thomasl50
12/19/2014

"fast courteous and great price"

Spent many weeks doing research as to what I wanted. Stopped at a few dealers, all hard sell, and higher prices. Ed was very courteous, friendly and answered every question. Kind of left me alone to look at all the different options but when ready was right there to help. Was quick easy and price was exactly what I was expecting. Drove away in new car that day. Love the scan options on the cars that give complete information and prices.

Ed Plott, GM

nzachariades
12/17/2014

"Awesome!"

A great team all around! Honest, fast, reliable, pleasant and knowledgeable. I have been going to Palm Beach Toyota since 2004 when I bought my Highlander. I have never had a negative experience and I highly recommend this team.

Mike Mazzone

allend407
11/29/2014

"MIKE MAZZONE"

WHY IS THERE NO REVIEW FOR THIS SERVICE WRITE ON THIS SITE? MIKE MAZZONE has been my self-appointed service writer since before and after I traded a 2012 Toyota Highlander for a 2014 Toyota Tundra. He is the epitome of phenomenal customer service; above & beyond what I could've ever expected. Recently, paperwork for a previous warranty refund was lost. A new copy of the odometer statement from the trade was needed. Mike helped me get in touch with a title clerk professional, Ada Zacarias, and within 24 hours there was a pdf copy in my email inbox. Without their help, I would have less cash for the holidays. I am grateful for their time and help. They made me feel like it was as a priority and never flenched on their word. There were follow up emails and phone calls detailing the time line and progress of this request. It's so refreshing to experience this level of customer service. Thank you Mike Mazzone and Ada Zacarias for all of your help. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! David

Mike Mazzone

2521597x
11/23/2014

" I recommended Selime Khan "

Selim khan was my sale representative. He is the best and very nice person. He helps me to purchase my car every step of the way. Selime khan has the best customer service skills. I will highly recommended salime to other customers. James D

baltFJchick
10/18/2014

"ask for Selim Khan, sales"

This was my third purchase in two years at this same dealership for good reason. Selim Khan, sales rep. and Brian the manager worked tirelessly to earn my trust and close the deal with consideration to my circumstances and wants. Selim is incredibly informed about the vehicles and had great patience throughout the process, without exerting pressure. He educated me fully before I drove off the lot. The deal was good all around and I love the product. As far as dealerships go, I would definitely say they exceeded my expectations.

Brian, manager and David Weiner-both excellent