Palm Springs Motors

69200 California 111,
Cathedral City, California 92234
Palm Springs Motors Info
About Palm Springs Motors

Palm Springs Motors is a Ford, Lincoln and Mazda Dealership serving the Coachella Valley for more than 56 years. Family owned since 1959, Palm Springs Motors is the winner of the prestigious Presidents Award last two years in a row. Only a few Ford Dealers in the country earned this award for having the highest Customer Satisfaction Ratings. Palm Springs Motors is also involved with charitable organizations throughout the Coachella Valley. Palm Springs Motors is also home to Used Car Mega Store with hundreds of vehicles of all makes and models. All of our Ford Certified PreOwned Vehicles feature a 6 year/100,000 mile Warranty and Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned 6yr/100,000 mile PremiumCare Warranty. In Fact we are so confident that you will love your next vehicle, if you are not satisfied with in 3 days we will take it back no questions asked. Our service continues long after you drive home in your new vehicle! Palm Springs Motors has Certified Technicians that are experts in all makes and models. Our team of experts can diagnose, explain, and solve any issues your vehicle may be experiencing. Best of all we offer a complimentary car wash after every service appointment, so your car will drive and look just as good as it did the day you bought it. So come down to Palm Springs Motors and see for yourself why Palm Springs Motors is the Premier Automotive Destination in the Coachella Valley!

About Palm Springs Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

zookeepr
3/03/2016

"Danielle Brian, Outstanding Employee"

Danielle Brian has been our Savior. Our 2104 ford focus has had to be serviced 4 times now for the same problem with transmission. We have tried to patient, but our patience and loyalty to Ford is waning! Thank goodness for Palm Springs motors and Danielle Brian, or we would be litigating this problem, instead of singing praises for the best employee a business could want or have! Danielle has been super sensitive to our problem, and because of her we are going to give our focus another chance. Again this review does not reflect the excellent employees at Palm Spring Motors, just the incompetence of Ford the corporation for having the audacity to produce many Lemons in the Focus itself. Thank you Danielle and the excellent technicians that have worked on our Lemon, (Focus), We appreciate you.

Danielle Brian

Sahelton
2/12/2016

"Waste of time"

Went to the dealership asking about lower priced vehicles. They showed us a gorgeous Odyssey which they claimed to have dropped the price $3,000 from 12,900 to 9,900. When sitting on the sales floor we looked up the price of the vehicle on KBB. The highest price for excellent condition was $5,200. We showed this to the sales rep and they still came back with a 9,000 price tag and wanted $4,000 down after pulling our credit which they said would not happen until after a price was agreed on. Will never consider them again.

zookeepr
2/01/2016

"Danielle Brian, Outstanding Employee"

Danielle Brian is the absolute best. She is by far the the most outstanding employee we have had the pleasure to know. Danielle is extremely knowledgeable, Professional, and her commitment to her customers is infallible. Danielle always has a smile on her face, and is compassionate to our concerns. Because of Danielle, we will continue to be loyal Ford, Lincoln, and Palm Springs Motors customers. Danielle is breath of fresh minty air, in this sometimes stale world. We certainly appreciate her dedication to our happiness. Thank you Danielle for an extremely job well done!!

Danielle Brian

GeriD
1/12/2016

"Great Experience"

My husband and I have been dealing with PS Motors since 1986 and always have had good experiences or wouldn't go back. I'm now on my own and buying a car can be a little scary. I had a great experience with Kelly - he listened to what I wanted, found it for me and I told him what I was willing to pay - everything was taken care of professionally and I was out the door. I couldn't have been more pleased and when and if another car is needed, I'll be back.

Red Wings
9/05/2015

"Best dealership"

By far and away the best experience I have ever had buying a car. From the managers down, you will not find a better group to work with!!! Their attention to detail was outstanding.

Stephen Squillace

trishala
8/29/2015

"Service with a smile and teamwork made our dream work!"

Our search for my new car began weeks ago, research, test drives, online statistics for my top vehicles was time consuming, but worth it. Marcos Zacarias met us at Palm Springs Motors/Mazda lot and the rest is history. He was friendly, not pushy, professional, positive, knowledgeable and could tell I was happy with the Mazda6 and wanted to give me what I wanted. He treated my husband and I with dignity and respect. His manager was very helpful and encouraging and the Finance gentleman was personable and helpful understanding the sometimes confusing details. (sorry I don't remember their names) We left the dealership satisfied that we had been well taken care of. Marcos spent lots of time explaining all of the ins and outs of my new Mazda6... very patient and helpful. I would recommend this team to anyone looking for a great car for their budget!

Kingsfan
7/15/2015

"Great Experience Buying a Great Car at a Great Price!"

I contacted someone over the phone regarding a Mazda 3 I was interested in. My price was accepted, and I drove out from L.A. to buy my car. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. The party atmosphere on holidays helps put you in a good mood to buy and makes you feel appreciated. I got a great car (last year's model) for a great price- much lower than anything for sale in the L.A. area. The parts department closes pretty early, and they don't have the best trained staff, so know what you want/need in advance. Highly recommend this dealership.

Freddy

EstebanC
7/05/2015

"Helping me get the best car for my budget"

I came in on July 4th to look at cars since they had all kinds of deals going on at Ford. My old car was still in good shape though it had 175,000 miles in it because I drive so much. So I thought I'd come into the Ford dealership to look at my options. Having my mom in assisted living really limits my budget of what I can actually pay. Ray and the team at Ford worked out a great deal to be able to put me in the payment bracket I needed to be. Being that I have always had Fords and I made payments on my last car till I bought it off from a Ford dealership really gave me the confidence that they would be able to help me. Thanks to Rat Salazar and the team at Palm Springs Motors I am now the proud owner of a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta. Cheers!!!

Crzedansr
6/21/2015

"Internet deals are no gos"

I went in to speak with the internet rep regarding their dela on the Ford Fiesta. Online was MSRP 15885 with a discount of 1500. Sales manager refused to honor the online price. They had no idea about the price and instead made me pay the 1500 down out of pocket and made my payments higher than I wanted. I would still recommend buying a car there only because the sales rep who showed us around made the experience worthwhile. Ask for "Pappy"

Chief
6/18/2015

"No good deals"

I have shopped at Palm Springs Ford & Fiesta Ford many times over a lot of years. I like the test drives but they don't want to deal. One Mustang in the show room they have marked up $25,000 above sticker. Both dealerships are owned by the same people. I don't care for the way they try to force you into a deal. I made an offer on a car. They left me sitting for about 1/2 hr. I told them I had to go. They said wait the deal was almost done. I told them to call me when done & I'll come back. They called & said it is done. I asked what the deal was, they didn't get close to my deal. They just wanted me back in the dealership to work on me. Not cool. Shop but don't buy Mike Shearer

Reviews of Ben Villarreal