Palm Springs Motors

John Hine Temecula Mazda

Esco24
6/27/2016

"Service repair Accusations."

This morning I brought my 2014 Ford Focus that was just purchased used in May, for the front air dam hanging under front axle. Immediately I was told I hit something and this was not a defective part. I explained to them how all the holes were intact and the clips and bolts were all missing 5 in total, of course they started pointing out scrapes and scratches that were obvious to everyday driving, mind you I bought this car used from here and I was probably a dealer loaner. So now it's 2:00 and my car is still I sitting in service driveway and everyone in service hsad continued to ignore me and my issue. Great job PSFord service manager Brain another dissatisfied customer you have gained your record is outstanding in the complaint department.

Brian service manager

Transconnect Owner
6/18/2016

"The service department is not up to par with its advertising"

The Quick Car facility has hours to 6 pm: but when we went there, we were told that it was too late for an oil or lube. The next day, we went back and purchased tires plus oil and lube. We found the coupon for $24.95 was not used. We were charged full price. Their response: come in and will fix it. Some people don't have the time nor wish to spend the gas money driving back and forth to the dealer from Palm Springs. My experience in the past in trying to purchase this auto there (purchased at another Ford dealer) was just as annoying.

Service manager

zookeepr
3/03/2016

"Danielle Brian, Outstanding Employee"

Danielle Brian has been our Savior. Our 2104 ford focus has had to be serviced 4 times now for the same problem with transmission. We have tried to patient, but our patience and loyalty to Ford is waning! Thank goodness for Palm Springs motors and Danielle Brian, or we would be litigating this problem, instead of singing praises for the best employee a business could want or have! Danielle has been super sensitive to our problem, and because of her we are going to give our focus another chance. Again this review does not reflect the excellent employees at Palm Spring Motors, just the incompetence of Ford the corporation for having the audacity to produce many Lemons in the Focus itself. Thank you Danielle and the excellent technicians that have worked on our Lemon, (Focus), We appreciate you.

Danielle Brian

Sahelton
2/12/2016

"Waste of time"

Went to the dealership asking about lower priced vehicles. They showed us a gorgeous Odyssey which they claimed to have dropped the price $3,000 from 12,900 to 9,900. When sitting on the sales floor we looked up the price of the vehicle on KBB. The highest price for excellent condition was $5,200. We showed this to the sales rep and they still came back with a 9,000 price tag and wanted $4,000 down after pulling our credit which they said would not happen until after a price was agreed on. Will never consider them again.

Ben Villarreal

zookeepr
2/01/2016

"Danielle Brian, Outstanding Employee"

Danielle Brian is the absolute best. She is by far the the most outstanding employee we have had the pleasure to know. Danielle is extremely knowledgeable, Professional, and her commitment to her customers is infallible. Danielle always has a smile on her face, and is compassionate to our concerns. Because of Danielle, we will continue to be loyal Ford, Lincoln, and Palm Springs Motors customers. Danielle is breath of fresh minty air, in this sometimes stale world. We certainly appreciate her dedication to our happiness. Thank you Danielle for an extremely job well done!!

Danielle Brian

GeriD
1/12/2016

"Great Experience"

My husband and I have been dealing with PS Motors since 1986 and always have had good experiences or wouldn't go back. I'm now on my own and buying a car can be a little scary. I had a great experience with Kelly - he listened to what I wanted, found it for me and I told him what I was willing to pay - everything was taken care of professionally and I was out the door. I couldn't have been more pleased and when and if another car is needed, I'll be back.

Kelly Heldenbrand

Red Wings
9/05/2015

"Best dealership"

By far and away the best experience I have ever had buying a car. From the managers down, you will not find a better group to work with!!! Their attention to detail was outstanding.

Stephen Squillace, Billy Hays

trishala
8/29/2015

"Service with a smile and teamwork made our dream work!"

Our search for my new car began weeks ago, research, test drives, online statistics for my top vehicles was time consuming, but worth it. Marcos Zacarias met us at Palm Springs Motors/Mazda lot and the rest is history. He was friendly, not pushy, professional, positive, knowledgeable and could tell I was happy with the Mazda6 and wanted to give me what I wanted. He treated my husband and I with dignity and respect. His manager was very helpful and encouraging and the Finance gentleman was personable and helpful understanding the sometimes confusing details. (sorry I don't remember their names) We left the dealership satisfied that we had been well taken care of. Marcos spent lots of time explaining all of the ins and outs of my new Mazda6... very patient and helpful. I would recommend this team to anyone looking for a great car for their budget!

Marcos Zacarias

Kingsfan
7/15/2015

"Great Experience Buying a Great Car at a Great Price!"

I contacted someone over the phone regarding a Mazda 3 I was interested in. My price was accepted, and I drove out from L.A. to buy my car. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. The party atmosphere on holidays helps put you in a good mood to buy and makes you feel appreciated. I got a great car (last year's model) for a great price- much lower than anything for sale in the L.A. area. The parts department closes pretty early, and they don't have the best trained staff, so know what you want/need in advance. Highly recommend this dealership.

Freddy

EstebanC
7/05/2015

"Helping me get the best car for my budget"

I came in on July 4th to look at cars since they had all kinds of deals going on at Ford. My old car was still in good shape though it had 175,000 miles in it because I drive so much. So I thought I'd come into the Ford dealership to look at my options. Having my mom in assisted living really limits my budget of what I can actually pay. Ray and the team at Ford worked out a great deal to be able to put me in the payment bracket I needed to be. Being that I have always had Fords and I made payments on my last car till I bought it off from a Ford dealership really gave me the confidence that they would be able to help me. Thanks to Rat Salazar and the team at Palm Springs Motors I am now the proud owner of a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta. Cheers!!!

Ray Salazar