Palm Springs Motors

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Mazda|Service Center

Palm Springs Motors

Palm Springs Motors Info
About Palm Springs Motors

Palm Springs Motors has been serving the Coachella Valley for more than 50 years. Family owned since 1959, Palm Springs Motors is an active member of the community supporting a variety of local charities. In addition to our strong relationship with our community, Palm Springs Motors has the largest selection of vehicles that average higher than 30 mpg. We are also home to the Used Car Mega Store with hundreds of vehicles of all makes and models. All of our Certified Pre Owned Vehicles feature a 6 year/100,000 mile warranty. In Fact we are so confident that you will love your next vehicle, if you are unsatisfied with in 3 days we will take it back no questions asked. Our service continues long after you drive home in your new vehicle! Palm Springs Motors has Certified Technicians that are experts in all makes and models. Our team of experts can diagnose, explain, and solve any issues your vehicle may be experiencing. Best of all we offer a complimentary carwash after every service appointment, so your car will drive and look just as good as it did the day you bought it. So come down to Palm Springs Motors and see for yourself why Palm Springs Motors is the premier automotive destination in the Coachella Valley!

About Palm Springs Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"losers"

have never been treated so bad, humiliated and made to feel like crap as they undid the deal and took the car away from me

jared

"Needed a car fast!"

We totaled our car on Wednesday. That night we started researching our options online and we drove a new care home on Thursday! Jared Pruett was our salesperson and he was very positive and helpful in getting our urgent need satisfied during the visit. We had a positive experience from our first online "chat", to phone and email follow-up with assistants Taylor and Lisa, meeting with Jared and selecting a car, and working with Freddy the Finance Manager. Even though we don't have the best credit in the world we got great financing and a great car: 2014 Ford Fusion with exactly the light exterior and light leather interior we prefer in the desert. We drove it up to Idyllwild today and it handled beautifully - and LOVE all the new bells and whistles (and rear video and lane sensor and blue-tooth, and Sirius Radio...).

Jared Pruett

"Outstanding customer service at the Body Shop "

Service and support from Art Molina, Jerry Soto, and Jane Roberts was outstanding. The damage and necessary repairs to my Ford Escape were described in detail by Art, and Jerry and Jane's support during the time I was there was great. They were all professional and personable - good job!

Art Molina, Jerry Soto, Jane Roberts

"Very polite salesman awesome dealership"

I came in from the Los Angeles area to visit and have been searching different dealerships. I plan to purchase a new vehicle either the end of this year or early next. I told the salesman Louie that I was just looking and he was so nice and patient about it. He didn't seem bothered at all and answered all questions I had. Ive been to other dealerships and the min I mention Im not planning to buy till later in the year, they immediately get impatient. I will be buying my car and will be recommending this dealership to others along with salesman Louie :)

"repair after car flooded"

My car was towed for inspection after it was under flood. My insurance company took it to I10 collision and they said nothing was wrong with it there are no lights indicating a problem the engine was running fine but i knew it had problems so they took it to palm spings motors autobody. Ivan was taking care of it he kept me in the loop during the whole process and inspect the car had all the issues pointed out and imposed the repairs needed. He and Jane are very courteous and professional and took care of their customers' need. I had a great experience working with them. These people go the extra mile to deliver satisfaction my car was washed and polished it went in dirty and not functional and came out looking like brand new. I would recommend everyone to use their services...

Ivan, Jane

"awesome service at Body Shop"

Ivan, Jane and Jerry, at the Body Shop of Palm Springs Motors, are outstanding. They all went out of their way to facilitate the work on my 2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4x4. They kept me well informed of the status of my truck and went the extra mile in ensuring that all of my concerns were handled in a timely and professional manner. There were delays, but only because of shipping parts. I wanted my truck as soon as possible, and they delivered. I would recommend Palm Springs Motors to anyone, and especially the Body Shop.

Ivan Rodriguez, Jane, Jerry

"DON'T BUY A FORD!"

've had problem after problem with my 2012 Focus SE including the transmission issues that are still not fixed. Palm Springs Motors along with Corporate haven given me the run around and avoid having to pay for the clutch shutter and will not do the procedure TSB 14-0047 because it will cost them $3000. Vanesha did all she could as a Service Rep to calm my anger. She was helpful and I understand that she is no in charge of making the decision. However, I still gave 1 star to ensure that anyone who reads this knows not to buy from this dealer or buy a Ford in general. Yup, another review said the people BUYING a ford are happy with PSM, just not the people who have to deal with the repairs, after repairs, after repairs. I will never buy a Ford again. I'm working on taking my transmission problems to another dealer (Not Fiest Ford because they are owned by the same people). This morning I went to the dealer website to find the email address of the owner - it's not listed and I think we all know why. A chat window opened and I asked the person chatting with me for the email address and she refused. . CLEARLY THE OWNER DOES NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS BUSINESS.

THIS IS ABOUT REPAIRS!

"2nd time buyer very disappointed "

I bought a jeep at this dealership and other than the nice salesman the experience was the worst I have ever had from a dealership. Every time there was a problem they always said it was my fault. They we're suppose to pay off my old car under the agreement of the contract but they did not pay it off and not only did have a new payment a down payment but I was hit with my old car payment which was auto pay from my bank account. When I asked Kevin in fiancé he told me I would be reimburse within a couple of weeks. It took over two months. When I called Kevin he told he said that because I was pressured him to say that, wow. Also the payment was a couple of hundred dollars short. ALSO I HAVE HAD THIS JEEP FOR OVER 5 months and still have not received title or tags Do not deal with folks believe me everyone I talk I tell of my experience and they agree there are better choices for a car.

"auto body work and quick lane"

I just had body work done on my 2012 Mazda 3 and I am extremely happy with the results. Not only was my car done but I was given a clean, washed, and armor tires cleaned, and inside as clean as the outside. Jerry Soto was friendly and couldn't be more helpful. Also I want to commend two of your tire & auto center, Quick Lane, employees; Tony Hubbert and John Fitzgerald. My husband I bring our cars to have our cars lubed and tires rotated, etc. and talk about friendly,trustworthy, and efficient employees! We have lived in the desert a long time and we have been to many auto centers because of these two fellows we continue to bring our cars to Cathedral City and we live in Indio. Thank-you all for a job well done. Jerry and Gerry Elowitz

Jerry Soto, Tony Hubbert, and John Fitzgerald

"Great Service "

We were able to get the car we wanted for the price we could afford. Love our new family car. Thanks to Palm Springs Motors for making it happen.

Jared Pruette