Palm Springs Motors

69200 California 111,
Cathedral City, California 92234
Palm Springs Motors Info
About Palm Springs Motors

Palm Springs Motors is a Ford, Lincoln and Mazda Dealership serving the Coachella Valley for more than 56 years. Family owned since 1959, Palm Springs Motors is the winner of the prestigious Presidents Award last two years in a row. Only a few Ford Dealers in the country earned this award for having the highest Customer Satisfaction Ratings. Palm Springs Motors is also involved with charitable organizations throughout the Coachella Valley. Palm Springs Motors is also home to Used Car Mega Store with hundreds of vehicles of all makes and models. All of our Ford Certified PreOwned Vehicles feature a 6 year/100,000 mile Warranty and Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned 6yr/100,000 mile PremiumCare Warranty. In Fact we are so confident that you will love your next vehicle, if you are not satisfied with in 3 days we will take it back no questions asked. Our service continues long after you drive home in your new vehicle! Palm Springs Motors has Certified Technicians that are experts in all makes and models. Our team of experts can diagnose, explain, and solve any issues your vehicle may be experiencing. Best of all we offer a complimentary car wash after every service appointment, so your car will drive and look just as good as it did the day you bought it. So come down to Palm Springs Motors and see for yourself why Palm Springs Motors is the Premier Automotive Destination in the Coachella Valley!

About Palm Springs Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

trishala
8/29/2015

"Service with a smile and teamwork made our dream work!"

Our search for my new car began weeks ago, research, test drives, online statistics for my top vehicles was time consuming, but worth it. Marcos Zacarias met us at Palm Springs Motors/Mazda lot and the rest is history. He was friendly, not pushy, professional, positive, knowledgeable and could tell I was happy with the Mazda6 and wanted to give me what I wanted. He treated my husband and I with dignity and respect. His manager was very helpful and encouraging and the Finance gentleman was personable and helpful understanding the sometimes confusing details. (sorry I don't remember their names) We left the dealership satisfied that we had been well taken care of. Marcos spent lots of time explaining all of the ins and outs of my new Mazda6... very patient and helpful. I would recommend this team to anyone looking for a great car for their budget!

Kingsfan
7/15/2015

"Great Experience Buying a Great Car at a Great Price!"

I contacted someone over the phone regarding a Mazda 3 I was interested in. My price was accepted, and I drove out from L.A. to buy my car. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. The party atmosphere on holidays helps put you in a good mood to buy and makes you feel appreciated. I got a great car (last year's model) for a great price- much lower than anything for sale in the L.A. area. The parts department closes pretty early, and they don't have the best trained staff, so know what you want/need in advance. Highly recommend this dealership.

Freddy

EstebanC
7/05/2015

"Helping me get the best car for my budget"

I came in on July 4th to look at cars since they had all kinds of deals going on at Ford. My old car was still in good shape though it had 175,000 miles in it because I drive so much. So I thought I'd come into the Ford dealership to look at my options. Having my mom in assisted living really limits my budget of what I can actually pay. Ray and the team at Ford worked out a great deal to be able to put me in the payment bracket I needed to be. Being that I have always had Fords and I made payments on my last car till I bought it off from a Ford dealership really gave me the confidence that they would be able to help me. Thanks to Rat Salazar and the team at Palm Springs Motors I am now the proud owner of a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta. Cheers!!!

Crzedansr
6/21/2015

"Internet deals are no gos"

I went in to speak with the internet rep regarding their dela on the Ford Fiesta. Online was MSRP 15885 with a discount of 1500. Sales manager refused to honor the online price. They had no idea about the price and instead made me pay the 1500 down out of pocket and made my payments higher than I wanted. I would still recommend buying a car there only because the sales rep who showed us around made the experience worthwhile. Ask for "Pappy"

Chief
6/18/2015

"No good deals"

I have shopped at Palm Springs Ford & Fiesta Ford many times over a lot of years. I like the test drives but they don't want to deal. One Mustang in the show room they have marked up $25,000 above sticker. Both dealerships are owned by the same people. I don't care for the way they try to force you into a deal. I made an offer on a car. They left me sitting for about 1/2 hr. I told them I had to go. They said wait the deal was almost done. I told them to call me when done & I'll come back. They called & said it is done. I asked what the deal was, they didn't get close to my deal. They just wanted me back in the dealership to work on me. Not cool. Shop but don't buy Mike Shearer

icruiser
4/16/2015

"This is my last Ford product EVER!"

I leased my 2014 Focus at Fiesta Ford in Indio, not knowing at the time that they were owned by the same people as Palm Springs Motors. I previously had problems with PS Motors and certainly did not want to do business with them. Had I known I would have bought another make of car. There are lots of problems with the car which have not been addressed but the two things that bug me the most is the rear window in the hatch which looks like it was put in a waffle iron. There is a distinct pattern in the glass that is extremely distracting. All they will tell me is that since some other cars have the same problem that makes it normal! So why do we ever have recalls if that is the case? No answer to that question. The other thing that is bad is the sync system. I'll be driving along and my phone disconnects and I have to re-connect manually. Also the music source switches itself. and then I have to manually switch it back to whatever I was listening to. For these problems the response is that a/ it's my phone, and b/ the sync system is fine and there are no problems with it. Yet, I received a letter from Ford months ago that there were so many problems with the sync system that Ford was extending the warranty to five years and that they were dumping Microsoft for that reason. Extending the warranty won't do any good though if they refuse to acknowledge any problems and blame the customer. I spoke to customer disservice at Ford headquarters and they were just as bad. Ford simply refuses to acknowledge that their cars are not perfect and the customer is never right. I wrote a letter to the president/CEO of Ford weeks ago and he won't even respond. Here I sit with a car that is far from perfect and they think it's my fault. What is my fault is choosing Ford. I have bought and leased many cars in my long life but I've never been treated so badly and so rudely both by the manufacturer and the dealer. I will repeat once more this is my last Ford product.

Brian Hildebrand

DBR4HAITI
3/29/2015

"wonderfully positive"

From.the moment we walked.in there was a sense of.possibility and openness. We were warmly greater and offered good cold water. I had already had email conversations with a really enjoyable woman sales person to.explain Emmy situation to.her. She greeted us and after some brief talk we were refered the another salesman who.worked the deal. My situation s complicated financially, but there was always a sense of "I think we can make this work." Our needs situation and hopes were discussed as we filled.out some forms. Soon we were talking about car colors and options. After some further paperwork, we signed and drove home in our new Fiesta. Everyone was more then friendly. There was a "Can and want to do" spirit from start to finish. It was a real joy. I highly recommend Palm Springs Motors. They even asked us to come back to help.explain the sound system and security system. I.am.very happy.

Kevin Rock

pnottoli
10/15/2014

"losers"

have never been treated so bad, humiliated and made to feel like crap as they undid the deal and took the car away from me

jared

jdnjdi1
10/06/2014

"Needed a car fast!"

We totaled our car on Wednesday. That night we started researching our options online and we drove a new care home on Thursday! Jared Pruett was our salesperson and he was very positive and helpful in getting our urgent need satisfied during the visit. We had a positive experience from our first online "chat", to phone and email follow-up with assistants Taylor and Lisa, meeting with Jared and selecting a car, and working with Freddy the Finance Manager. Even though we don't have the best credit in the world we got great financing and a great car: 2014 Ford Fusion with exactly the light exterior and light leather interior we prefer in the desert. We drove it up to Idyllwild today and it handled beautifully - and LOVE all the new bells and whistles (and rear video and lane sensor and blue-tooth, and Sirius Radio...).

Jared Pruett

jackconroy
9/27/2014

"Outstanding customer service at the Body Shop "

Service and support from Art Molina, Jerry Soto, and Jane Roberts was outstanding. The damage and necessary repairs to my Ford Escape were described in detail by Art, and Jerry and Jane's support during the time I was there was great. They were all professional and personable - good job!

Art Molina, Jerry Soto, Jane Roberts