Read Reviews Palm Springs Motors

Mike Melikiansales manager8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Palm Springs Motors

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Palm Springs Motors has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Palm Springs Motors

Palm Springs Motors has been serving the Coachella Valley for more than 50 years. Family owned since 1959, Palm Springs Motors is an active member of the community supporting a variety of local charities. In addition to our strong relationship with our community, Palm Springs Motors has the largest selection of vehicles that average higher than 30 mpg.

We are also home to the Used Car Mega Store with hundreds of vehicles of all makes and models. All of our Certified Pre Owned Vehicles feature a 6 year/100,000 mile warranty. In Fact we are so confident that you will love your next vehicle, if you are unsatisfied with in 3 days we will take it back no questions asked.

Our service continues long after you drive home in your new vehicle! Palm Springs Motors has Certified Technicians that are experts in all makes and models. Our team of experts can diagnose, explain, and solve any issues your vehicle may be experiencing. Best of all we offer a complimentary carwash after every service appointment, so your car will drive and look just as good as it did the day you bought it.

So come down to Palm Springs Motors and see for yourself why Palm Springs Motors is the premier automotive destination in the Coachella Valley!

Our Location

Jvale12
8/26/2014 10:12:49 PM

Rick Clark

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

My experience was amazing at the dealership. I went in completely undecided and was able to pinpoint exactly the car I that fit my needs thanks to help from Rick Clark. I HIGHLY recommend Palm Springs Motors and can not complain about a single thing with my experience. Thank you!!

"Best Customer Service"

Jenee Schuler
8/26/2014 10:34:14 AM

Jordan Johnson

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

The car salesman technique has definitely changed, making buying a car not so dreadful. I can't stand a pushy salesman hawking your every move. Jordan Johnson, was pleasant, not pushy and very informative. My family and I went to the dealership "just looking" and now we know exactly what we want when we are ready.. and we will definitely go back to see Jordan. I would recommend Jordan as a salesman to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle. Great experience!!

"Great dealership"

matthughes
8/8/2014 2:53:55 PM

Rick Clark

4.2

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

I went in to look for a ford and came across an employee named Rick Clark. He was knowledgable and friendly but not too pushy either. I was choosing between three cars and he helped narrow my decision to one choice. Had a great experience and they have a fantastic variety in the lot!

"Coming Back!"

candy_man
8/4/2014 11:02:30 AM

Jordan Johnson

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

My experience was great! A young man named Jordan helped me right when I got to the lot. I hate pushy sales guys but he was awesome. He was friendly and funny and showed me a few f150's which is what I was looking for. We found one with everything I wanted AND the color I liked. Jordan made the whole experience smooth and pleasant ( not like most car dealers ). When we were getting ready to sit down with his sales manager to sign the papers my wife called and she was GOING INTO LABOR!! Before I rushed out of there Jordan told me he would make sure he would have the truck for me when I come back and would still give me the same deal. Thanks for all the help and we will see you as soon as we get out of the hospital!!

Twitter
"Best Dealership! Friendly. Ask for Jonathan Alvarez!!!"

Shawnalivesforjesus
7/28/2014 12:02:02 AM

Jonathan AlvarezJonathan Alvarez

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

Thank you Jonathan Alvarez, I LOVE my new Mazda 3!
Great customer service! Great deals! Huge lot and variety. I will definitely be recommending Palm Springs Motors Ford and Jonathan Alvarez!!!!

"While on vacation"

jack.nixon.7509
7/20/2014 12:40:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
John

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

We had some issues with our car while on vacation in Palm Springs. I just want to express my sincere thanks to John in the service department for taking care of us. Sorry I did not get his full name. Wish we had this type of service in Arizona. Thanks very much John.

"Professional! Excellent! Outstanding!"

davidhulstine
7/5/2014 12:18:27 AM

Mike MelikianMike Melikian
Ben VillarrealBen Villarreal

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

I had driven a Chevy for nearly 20 yrs. I knew the owner of the small dealership in Colorado & leased and traded in every 2-3 yrs. for a new truck. The last GM product I actually purchased as the economy didn't warrant leasing again. I kept it for 7 yrs. Was happy to not have a monthly payment anymore as it was paid off. Unfortunately I was putting $1500.-$2500. into it every few mos. on maintenance. So I really did still have a pmt. just not monthly anymore. When the most recent issues started with my GM truck, trying to be prudent I took it to a local Chevy dealer to have them diagnose the problem. They said they were too busy and come back later. Just in case there was a major problem I began to look at trucks to get over sticker shock in case I had to purchase a new one. Keep in mind I hadn't purchased a new vehicle in 7 yrs. I looked at every truck on the lot a few times, was there a good 1/2 hour or more and no-one even approached me. I thought that unusual and got in my truck to leave. I thought oh I'll go down the street to ford to see what trucks they have, look at prices etc. I absolutely had no intention of buying a Ford as I was a Chevy man! A salesman came out talked to me and turned me over to Ben Villarreal. A nice young man. I absolutely felt no pressure from either salesman. I explained to Ben that I wasn't ready to buy a truck today and didn't feel they could meet my idea of a payment if I did indeed decide to purchase anyway. After showing me what a payment on the truck we looked at would be. I told Ben that was way beyond what I would be comfortable paying. He asked me what payment I would be comfortable with. I told him. I didn't feel we could come to terms as the numbers were so far apart. He asked me to wait for a moment and he would get His sales mgr. His name is Mike. These two Men worked with me gave me more than a fair price for my GMC and got a payment that I felt comfortable with. I felt both of them went above & beyond the call of duty. I drove away with my new f-150. I absolutely love my new truck. The bed is deeper than my GMC, it rides up higher. And after being a truck driver for 36 yrs. I can just feel it is a better built truck! I am absolutely 100% happy with my experience with these two salesman and Palm Springs Motors. I think I will be seeing a lot of them in years to come as I am a dedicated customer, this is a two year lease and I love driving a new truck. Sincerely David Hulstine

Added: 7/7/2014 2:41:35 PM

David, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Ford F-150; I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that our staff provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be pleased to find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers and followers! Thanks for choosing Palm Springs Motors as your dealer!

Best,

Twitter
"VERY HAPPY FORD CUSTOMER"

sergio.fernandez.108
7/3/2014 1:25:07 AM

Ray SalazarRay Salazar

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

OUTSTANDING PURCHASE EXPERIENCE,HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP RAY SALAZAR AND THE ENTIRE STAFF THAT WORKED THAT NIGHT BOTH RAYS MIKE ECT.ME AND MY FAMILY VERY PLEASED ONCE AGAIN 4TH TIME BUYER IN PALM SPRINGS MOTORS

Added: 7/3/2014 12:09:45 PM

Sergio, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Palm Springs Motors. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Happy driving!

"Satisfy Customer!"

yfrias06
7/3/2014 12:10:38 AM

Ben VillarrealBen Villarreal

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

I am a very happy and satisfy customer that would recommend Palm Springs Motors to all of my family and friends. Ben was very helpful and friendly to answer all of my questions. He was able to get me a great deal and affordable payments. I am beyond satisfy with the gas mileage! Thank you Ben and Trent for taking care of me. You guys are the best!!!!

Added: 7/3/2014 12:22:24 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Ben and Trent will appreciate your kind words. At Palm Springs Motors, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car-buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Thanks for the recommendations.

"Very Satisfying!!!!!"

yfrias06
7/2/2014 11:40:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Bryan Hildebrand

My Review Of Palm Springs Motors:

About two weeks ago, I had my brand new Ford Fusion towed to the service department because I got stranded with my family out in Yucca Valley. It happen on a Sunday afternoon, when we were heading out of town to celebrate my fathers birthday. It ruined my whole day when the plan did not worked out. I had to wait till Monday morning when the Service Dept was opened to run a diagnostics on my car to find out the cause of the problem. I was disappointed since I had bought the car the beginning of the year. When I spoke to Bryan the Manager of the Service department and notified me that the cause was over an oil change not done properly that I had done elsewhere he still took care of me. Although it was not PSM responsibility he went out of his way to sympathize and work with me to make me happy.Bryan turned disappointing to satisfying right away. I must admit never again will I go anywhere else but to PSM to get everything done correctly. I am a beyond happy satisfy customer and will tell all my friends how a great customer service PSM has. Bryan I cant thank you enough for being very understanding and helpful. Bryan is the Best!!!!

Added: 7/3/2014 12:16:28 PM

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Bryan was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Thanks for the recommendations, and have fun driving your Ford Fusion!

Reviews 11-20 >>